Author Topic: AUSTIN J MERCER vs SENOR VINNIE vs CASSIAN REED vs AGOSTINO ROMANO - KING 4 DAY  (Read 2002 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline Austin James Mercer

• View Profile
    • Austin James Mercer
Hail to the king

This was big. A chance to be a King for a day and call his own shot. A chance to help the other members of Wolfslair. Maybe make up for his actions over the last few months. He and Alicia sat in Alexs’ office. Both of them wearing Wolfslair shirts, both of them with their hair tied back as Alex folded his arms over his chest. A television sitting in a wall bracket behind him pl,ayed vision from past King and Queen for a day matches.

Alex smiled and shook his head before reaching to the remote turning it off. ”You two ready for this?”

Alicia smiled and gave a small nod. She was confident. She was always confident. One thing Austin has never said but always had inside was a certain admiration for Alicia Lukas. He knew what she had gone through, he knew her past and her failures in her personal life. He knew how hard she worked. It made the shame of what happened dig even deeper. Even though he apologized, even though she accepted and even though things seemed normal between them. Austin still had a pain of guilt deep in his stomach whenever he would see her.

”I hate matches like this, too many variables. But the truth is, if I walk in and break everyone else down it will give me a clear path up that ladder.” She pauses and gets to her feet with a smirk. Her arms folding over her chest as she turns to Austin, who even sitting down was almost as tall as a standing Alicia. ”You might want to take the same steps. You’ll take longer to get up that damn ladder big guiy” She slapped him on the shoulder Alex chuckled, this was good, it felt like the old days. Austin smiled and laughed shaking his head.

Alex sat on the end of his desk watching them, aside from himself Austin and Alicia were the biggest stars coming from Wolfslair. As good as Alexs’ sister Charlie had been and as great as Johanna, Aiden, Kallie, Miles, Lachlan and Kerberos had tried to be, these two were the TOP stars in the gym. And they knew it. ”Ali, I’m sure you’ll do great. I think Jo and Charlie are ready to help you….I have to talk to Austin for a bit.” Alicia smiled and gave a nod before winking as Sonja who sat in the corner listening to music and doing paperwork. Austin swallowed and sat up as Alex sighed heavily. ”Big chance Aus. You and Alicia could both do alkot with this chance.”

”Yeah I know. Alicia and Jo could have whatever matches they want. As could you.” Austin smiled and folded his arms over his chest.

Alex shook his head and sighed under his breath. He seemed to be in deep thought, formulating something. His eyes trailing over to the whiteboard. The names of all the active stars in different companies that were signed to Wolfslair. Title reigns and dates all written under them. ”You could give yourself a title shot.”

Alex paused and looked mover his shoulder at Austin waiting for a reaction. Austin shuffled in his chair. He was uncomfortable. ”I would like to get the internet title back.”

Alex turned to face Austin stepping forward shaking his head. ”Not the title I thought you’d want back Austin.”

He sighed heavily. He knew what Alex meant but didn’t want to say it. The SCW World title was there in the back of his mind. But did he deserve it? After his actions, after his anger. Did he really earn it? And, could he get back to that level?. ”Alex I….” He trailed off and got to his feet, turning his head to look out at the other members of the gym. He still felt as if he let them down. Being aggressive towards opponents was one thing. But to his own team? ”I’m not sure I’m ready for that. After failing, after snapping….I don’t think.”

Alex moved around interrupting his friend. Putting his hand on his shoulder. ”Kid, you’re one of the best professional wrestlers in the world. I have a championship to focus on, you win the King for a day and you should go for that top title. Bring it home. He was so confident, and calming. This is why Alex was the leader. It all made sense to Austin, why Alex did what he did, why Alex was the right man to lead not only the group within SCW but the gym itself. ”Besides, I think if you don’t do it, Alicia will just make the match anyway. And you try telling her not to do it...see where that gets you.”

Austin chuckled and gave a small nod, knowing exactly what Alex meant. And deep down Austin knew Alex was right. The SCW World title was a goal. Austin wanted it back. He needed it back. And this match was a chance to get an opportunity. ”Yeah, I see your point. I guess I better get to work then…”

Austin stepped forward towards the door, Alex cleared his throat and stopped him. ”Aus. Just remember something.” He stopped Alex moved forward looking out into the gym with his friend. ”While this isn’t a team sport most of the time, we aren’t your enemy. We have your back, and you can destroy everyone. We’ll be there with you to sweep over SCW like an army...and win everything…”

Austin slowly smiled, he and Alex fist bumped and Austin gave a small nod. ”Scorched earth?. I can dig it…” He opened the door and stepped out into the gym, he was ready to train, to get better. And rule the world like a king.

Honesty

”King for a day. You know, coming into this match off of a loss isn’t how I would actually want to do it. But coming off a loss to a guy who is now facing Jack Washington for the SCW world title and a man who won the Blast from the past isn’t as negative as, say, losing to Caleb Storms. But, coming in off a loss is still not ideal. Regardless of how good the opponent is, was, or could be. And Mark Cross is a damn fine professional wrestler. Am I better than him in the long rin? Probably. But right now he gets to face Jack for the title. But how safe is that Sin City Wrestling championship hmm?”

Austin pauses, his eyes focused in as a confident smirk comes across his face for a split second before fading into his usual stoic look. His hair tied back into a bun as he wears a black wolfslair shirt and black jeans. He sits back in his chair, his hands clasped together as if he has an offer that you simply cannot refuse.

”See, I’m going to go the same route as Alicia and I am going to spell out for you exactly what I plan to do if I become King for a day. First I will punish those who have wronged me in the past, second I will reward my friends and teammates. And third? Well, it doesn’t take a genius to figure this one out. But, I’ll let you all know anyway for the slow people watching this promo, I will put myself in a Sin City Wrestling world title match. Regardless of who wins it at Into the void. Whether I face Mark Cross and avenge my loss and snatch up that title from his grubby, undeserving fingers. Or I face Jack Washington again…”

“And I get to avenge not only my loss, but Alexs’ too.”

“So tempting either way. And the truth is, that I need to win this and regain that title. Not just for me. See I don’t want you all to believe I’mn just some selfish prick out for his own glory here. No, while it would be great for my own legacy to do this, I would be doing it for all of you. For the fans as well as the company and my family in Wolfslair. And I will expect you all, when I win the King for a day and regain [/b]my[/b] championship, to thank me. See, Jack Washington, while an impressive young specimen, is not a world champion. He doesn’t make the title mean something, he just steps back and looks at it, expecting that championship to somehow make him a star.”

“The man makes the championship, the championship doesn’t make the man. And Mark Cross would rather spend his time talking to Mikah on twitter than actually promoting the company or his match. So, yes, I will take back my world title and I will save it and this company...and you will thank me and show your appreciation. But first, before I get to stake my claim. I have to win the match first. And stop three other men from getting their hands on the briefcase…”

Austin pauses for a moment and clears his throat, becoming angrier and more uncomfortable but trying to keep it together and keep calm in his own way.,

”And of course, of fucking course one of the men in this match is my kryptonite. Senor Vinnie. A man who took my SCW World title, and did nothing with it except hold it for a few months before getting beaten by Ben Jordan. And a man who also took  my SCW internet title, before also doing NOTHING with it. I win championships and I make them mean something and make them prizes, Vinnie does everything in his power to win championships but then once he has them? Well, Vinnie is like a dog, chasing his tail. He wants it, when he gets it, he doesn’t know what to do with it. He made the SCW world title mean nothing and it took the talents of Ben Jordan to make it mean something again.”

“He then beat me for the Internet title, and lost it fourteen days later to Teddy Warren, starting a downward spiral for that championship that it still hasn’t recovered. That title went from Teddy to J2H who I thought might restore some glory to it before he HANDED it to Caleb Storms, who then played hot potato with Agostino before it settled into the hands of that irish shit stain O’Malley. And all of that, the entire downward spiral, started with you Vinnie.”

“I made that title mean something, I put everything I had into it only for you to fuck it all up. And that seems to be what you do. You don’t add anything to the company or championships or opportunities. You spoil them. You spoiled Alicia’s chances at winning the Blast from the past, but she was just to nice to say it to your face…senor

“But I’m not. And while I can see how good you are, because in that ring, you are good Vinnie, I can also see your failures. And you have failed as a professional wrestler, you have failed as a champion and god knows what kind of stupid bullshit you’ll pull as King for a day. So, to stop that from happening I have to make damn sure you don’t win that briefcase and I send you back to whatever hole you keep sliding into when you disappear constantly”

Austin pauses again and shakes his head.

”And then there’s someone who I wish would disappear. The wannabe wrestler bike rider. Agostino Romano. A guy who also contributed to the downfall of the Internet title. See, Agostino, when you beat Caleb who had the title literally handed to him I thought maybe, just maybe you would restore a little bit of the glory that I gave it. But instead you entered into a series of matches with him that saw the championship traded back and forth like a cheap hooker at a bachelor party.”

“You are one of those names in SCW that people laugh at when they see it. You just kind of hang around with no plans or future. Will you ever be SCW world champion Agostino? No, of course you won’t. You don’t have it in you and you don’t have the drive to get better. I can look at Vinnie and atleast say he has the drive and talent to try and reach those goals again, but you? You just exist. You just float around this company and never try to get better or reach the top.”

“And I normally wouldn’t have the time to deal with someone like you.”

“One on one Agostino I would laugh and tear you down before getting into the ring and beating the living hell out of you. You wouldn’t stand a chance, you wouldn’t be able to stop me it would be as inevitable as the sun coming up in the morning or going down at night. I wouldn’t even train for the match. But in this one I am being forced to look at you in a different light. See, this match could end by you simply getting lucky, the rest of us could all be down after doping something heinous to each other and you could run your skinny squirrel ass up that ladder and win.”

“So, I suppose to stop you, I’ll have to simply, take you out. Break your legs and leave you in a pile or pain, anguish and broken hopes and dreams….and trust me Agostino...I’ll do it…”

Austin sneers and shakes his head before clearing his throat.

”Now, the anomaly. Cassian Reed”

A small chuckle comes from under Austins breath before he stands up and clasps his hands behind his back taking a few steps back and forth.

”A man who exploded onto SCW’s scene and became the Roulette champion. You know, I never cared for that title, too much chaos, too many people taking ownership of it. Hopefully Alex can make the title mean something other than a joke. If anyone can it’s him. But you had a small chance Cassian. See the entire company seemed to put their backing behind you and want you to succeed. They wanted a new star and you were it. So much so that they put you against Alex after you beat David Shepard…”

“They thought you would roll over a former world champion and be able to make them money. Too bad Alex had different plans eh Cassian? But now here you are, back in the fold for Into the void and in the king for a day. And the truth is, you might just be the most dangerous man in this. See, I know Vinnie, I know what he can do, I know what he’s capable of and I know how to stop him, Agostino is nothing but fumes coming from the back end of a poorly managed motorcycle but you?”

“You could be the man to become King for a day if I don’t. And I have no idea what you’d do. Because aside from your small tour through the roulette division and loss to Alex I don’t know much about you. But I do know I want to stop you. Because I have my own plans. Call it, a resurrection. I need to stop all three of you to become the king for a day and put my plan into motion. And you think I’m going to let any of you stop me?. I am a former world champion, a wrecking ball and someone who will be at the top of the goddamn mountain again. The entire company follows my example and will fall in line behind me. And it will be damn good to be king…”
>

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie

Sleepless in Las Vegas

May 12th, 2021

Las vegas

We are in Vinnie’s bedroom, the man is tossing and turning as he is experiencing a nightmare.

Vinnie: Lora?? No, don’t leave me

His arms move around the bedsheets as if he is crawling towards something or in this case someone. His muscles are tensing every few seconds before relaxing again. His forehead is sweating as his hair is very sticky against his face

Vinnie:  I would do anything for you Lora, just promise me to stay… please..

He is shaking across the bed, moaning something that we cannot understand before finally sitting up in his bed, breathing heavily as he has just woken up from the nightmare. His eyes are gazing around the bedroom, trying to figure out where he is and if he is still dreaming. He inhales three times before pulling the wet bedsheets off of him and walks over towards the bathroom. He walks towards the bathroom mirror and gazes into his bloodshed eyes and sighs.

Vinnie:  When will these nights finally stop??

He sighs before lowering his head, he turns on the cold water before splashing the water into his face. He places both hands upon either side of the sink and lowers his head, allowing the water to fall down from his face back into the sink. Some drops fall outside the sink and onto the floor.

Vinnie: I love you so much Lora…., where did we go wrong??

Vinnie starts to grind his teeth as his fingers attempt to dig deep into the sink, but obviously he is incapable to doing any immediate damage to it, softly using Spanish curse words to utter his frustration, but does not want to wake anyone up as it is only 3.30 in the morning.

Vinnie: What more could you have asked of me???

The words softly escapes his mouth in a soft, but menacing whisper. His gaze slowly turns towards the mirror as his hair is hiding half of his face, yet is unable to prevent us to witness the anger upon his face. An emotion that we have not yet seen when it has come down to his emotional divorce that he has gone through last year. He has blamed himself for having lost it all in the past, especially his marriage and not so much of his championship reigns. As he has felt that the successes that he had endured in the ring wasn’t as important as the emotional pain that he has been suffering from for over a year. But lately he has been seeing things differently and with a reason.

Vinnie:  You tried to turn me into your puppet Lora…..

The words come easily now, we see a gleam in his eyes that we have not seen with him since the early days when he had joined Sin City Wrestling. The days that he ran rough shut through the entire locker room and gained him a world title shot in no time. A memory that to this very day gave him the chills, yet sadness too.

Vinnie: I miss you

The words are emotional, but they aren’t directed towards his ex-wife. As these words are not of guilt of him feeling this way towards her, no Vinnie has let go of the emotions towards her…. He wanted his championship pedigree to return, as this is the only memory that he has left that gave him joy.

He grinds his teeth, the word joy that has crossed his mind gave him goosebumps through his body. It is followed up with sinister laughter as if we are watching towards a man that is slowly losing his mind.

Vinnie: You can come out now if you feel the need to terrorize me some more whomever you are…..

Vinnie suddenly turns his face from left to right, he stops after turning to a side for a few moments. Trying to focus whether if he could hear the footsteps of his imaginary stalker, the woman that he had believed in the beginning was the reason of his crumbling marriage. But he knew better now.

Vinnie: Oh come on, don’t be shy?? I know it is past Sesame Street and I have been a very good boy. Don’t you think I deserve a little reward???

His gaze remains on the mirror, focusing his senses upon the entrance to the bathroom, awaiting the arrival of the unknown woman yet nothing happens. He slowly turns his head towards the entrance from the bedroom to the bathroom and gazes at the darkness of where had slept a few moments ago. Merely seeing a lamp burning upon one of his bedstands that has caught his attention.

Vinnie:  (whisper) I can’t remember turning on….

Woman: That light???

A female voice finishes the sentence that Vinnie had started to whisper, causing goosebumps to shiver all across his body. In the past he would have assumed that it was the cold water that he had used upon his face that caused him to react that way, but now he knew better. It was the excitement of being in the same room as with the strange woman. The woman that somehow had drawn a side to him that is differently than when he is alone, his good natured antics that he has been showcasing as of late would disappear when she is around him. A sensation that he had found out that he had been craving for quite some time.

Vinnie:  Where have you been…. Err…. What was your name again??

A soft chuckle can be heard from the bedroom, where he sees a figure seated on a chair that is next to the bed that he was sleeping in. He sees that she is wearing a black gown that clenches across her figure that he had to admit was very beautiful as his eyes slowly seizes her up before he stares into her eyes. She is drinking a glass of red wine while wearing a golden necklace. Her eyes has met his and the two have a silently have an intimate moment that seems to last a lifetime, yet it was merely a few seconds before she breaks the tension as she starts to talk.

Woman:  So I guess you have stopped trying to resist the inevitable?

He swallows, causing her raise an eyebrow before giggling tender. She knew that she has gained his attention and so much more. She places the glass of wine slowly towards her lips as her eyes remain locked upon his face, taking in every movement that he is making in insecurity that is taking over him. She places the glass back down upon the table next to her after taking a few more sips and wipes her lips with a napkin that was resting upon the table.

Woman: Tell me Vinnie, did curiosity killed the cat??

Vinnie tries to answer her, but he could not get further than opening his mouth. Sensing that his lips are dried up as if he has not tasted a drop of water for weeks. Causing her to smile as sweat pours from his forehead, seeing his desperation in his eyes as he has no control over himself.

Woman:  Or were you merely desiring the forbidden fruit of the unknown??

His eyebrow raises, trying to figure out what she is referring to with the forbidden fruit terminology until his eyes widen. Suddenly realizing that indeed he had been craving what she was referring to.

Woman: Oh poor Vinnie, you do realize that I belong to someone else don’t you??

Her words refers to her refusing his sensual desires that he apparently has been having towards her all of the sudden, but the look upon her face is telling a total different story. Running her fingers through her hair, something he had always found very sexy when his now ex wife did that. He shakes his head, trying to recollect his thoughts before turning his gaze towards her. Trying to convince himself that was hoping that she had gone, but deeply inside his gut he was happy that she had not disappeared. Causing him to startle because of it.

Woman: I know you want me to be with you Vinnie…., it has been so long hasn’t it??

Inwardly he groans, realizing he has felt the desire to once again be loved and to desire someone. But he cannot fully submit himself to his desires as guilt washes over him, guilt because he still

Woman:  Love Lora??

His face reacts in complete shock, has she been able to read his mind?? Or has it been this obvious towards her??

Vinnie:  No, this cannot be… I…

He is having conflicting thoughts running through his brain, jealousy of everyone seemingly having a love life that is successful except for him. Wanting to be loved, wanting to feel the need to be wanted by someone and at the same time he loathes to have an emotional bond with someone else. Because the last time he had been hurt so much that he has had enough. Or so at least he had tried to convince himself for a long time, but now he just does not know anymore.

Woman:  I have to admit that you do look so similar to him in so many ways Vinnie…., perhaps I could be convinced to…

A soft giggle can be heard, a giggle that is unsettling to say the least. He knows she is manipulating him and sadly he is too weak to resist him against it.

Vinnie:  Stop

Yet the words come out of his mouth in such an unconvincing fashion that inwardly he is screaming at himself.

Woman:  Are you sure Vinnie? I did wear this just for you…, I knew it always drove HIM wild to see me in something like this…. And all you macho men are so alike

He has to admit that she does look very attractive in the gown, he refuses to stare at her as he does not want to drown in her beauty once again. Cursing at himself that it was so obvious that he wanted her, that he desired her.

Vinnie:  No…, I want you to stay

The words startled him, not because of him wanting her to stay. But the fact that had been wanting her for so long, that he even dreamt of this woman instead of his ex-wife. Making him wonder whether he truly did miss Valora, or that he just felt obligated to feel this way of how he had felt towards her in the past.

Woman:  Oh you are such a devoted fool

He chuckles, he realizes that she is right. He had been convincing himself for over a year now that he could not think, look or even fantasise about another woman as it was wrong. Perhaps the belief that perhaps that one day she would be coming back to him and tell him she loved him and try again.

Vinnie: My padre always told me that your first true love would be the one true love. For years I did not wanted to allow anyone near me, because I was so afraid that once this person would walk into my life that I would ruin everything…. And that I would remain alone for the rest of my life…. I guess I have failed everyone.

He reaches his hands towards his face, putting them against his ears as if he is hearing sounds that drives his crazy. But no matter how much he has attempted to block himself from every sound around him, it’s unable to cancel her laughter.

He senses her eyes burning a hole through him, but she remains silent. Taking in every word that he speaks and monitors every movement that he makes. He feels rather comfortable with her around, causing him to walk out of the bathroom and stands there in the bedroom only a few steps away from his bed. He can tell her eyes gazing all over his physique, causing him to feel good about himself for the very first time. He did not care that she had told him that she belonged to someone else, he only cared about his own needs and he needed her approval that he was killer.

Vinnie:  Gracias mami

The two of them look at each other, in that moment they are one. They can sense each other’s thoughts and can feel each other’s desires. Vinnie takes a step closer to his bed when suddenly he gets hit from behind and falls down onto his bed. His head turns sideways as he sees a figure standing there, looking down at him before another blow can be felt that knocks Vinnie out.

Vinnie:  What the??

That blow causes Vinnie to snap out of a dream as he is sitting upwards in his bed, sheets sticking to his body because of his sweat. He slowly reaches to the back of his head with his hand as he feels a bruise of where he was hit in his dream… or was it??

Later that day

Vinnie is at the medical emergency room of Sin City Wrestling, having one of the medics check upon the bruise on the back of his head. We see Bill standing at the back of the room trying to keep Iris busy as she is bored.

Bill:  If I had known better Vinnie, then someone must have done a number on you.

Says Bill as he looks up at his tag team partner, causing his dog to bark at him before tossing away the ball as she runs after it happily.

Vinnie:  Like who Bill? It happened in the middle of the night while I was asleep, my room was closed and I was in bed. So unless if it was one tough cleaning lady, I would not know who could have done this.

Medic:  Does it hurt when I do this Vin??

The medic places his hand upon a spot near the bruise and squeezes it lightly, causing Vinnie to jump up in agonizing pain. He stares at the medic, who looks at him with an apologetic look on his face.

Bill: Perhaps you had a bad dream that caused you to hit the back of your neck against the headboard of the bed????

Vinnie stares at Bill with a look of disbelief, causing him to lift his hands up in an apologetic fashion before attempting to grab the ball out of the mouth of his dog. After finally succeeding he tosses the ball to the others side of the room

Medic: Bill has a point though Vin, I would normally say that someone hit you on the back of your neck. But seeing that this happened during your sleep?? Have you got a history of sleepwalking??

Vinnie: Now you look… ahhh

Vinnie reacts in pain as he had turned his head in a sudden fashion, having forgotten the bruise that he had suffered last night. Softly cursing to himself for being such an idiot before turning his attention back to the other two men in the medical room.

Vinnie: I can’t remember ever having walking around like a sleeping zombie, but then again I hardly can imagine that someone enter my room. I

Vinnie’s thoughts travel off to a sudden memory as he touches the back of his neck once more.

Bill:  What??

Vinnie:  You may assume I am crazy, but I dreamt that this unknown woman was in my room last night.

Bill rolls his eyes, he clearly has had enough of the stories of this mystery woman that is haunting him in his dreams. This caused him many nights of sleep where Vinnie was keeping him and his wife up late at night with hard screaming and trashing the bed room

Bill: Before you go on about this mystery woman Vinnie, I have a feeling that you do have nightmares and that you are having issues with sleep walking. I have had to come into your bed room late at night many of times because you had kept the entire hotel awake with your antics.

Vinnie: Antics???

Vinnie snaps his head towards Bill, immediately grabbing his neck in pain as he had forgotten about the pain. The anger emerges in his eyes as Bill shakes his head.

Bill:  See Vinnie?? See what I am telling you?? You are so obsessed with proving a point that you have lost your focus on what is important.

Vinnie:  And what is so important for me oh Bill??

Bill: Like winning the King for a day ladder match where you could host a Climax Control of your choosing. Where you can put you and me together in the main event of Climax Control and kick the asses of whomever we want!!!

Bill is overjoyed, causing Iris to bark up his leg and jump up in joy as her small tail is wiggling, this causes Vinnie to turn silent for a moment as he realizes that Bill has got a point. He has spent too much time focussing on the weird situations of the strange woman and not focussing too much on the matches he has been in. Causing him to even take some time off from competing, the one thing that he has loved to do the most.

Vinnie:  You are right my amigo, from now on I am going to focus on…

He suddenly sees the unknown woman sitting behind Bill smiling at him, giving Vinnie a playful wink as this causes Vinnie to smile. Realizing that only he could see her and that he is on the right track to achieve that what he has wanted all along, glory.

Vinnie:  Doing what I know best Bill, competing and taking home whatever I want to get me back on top of the world….

The shot slowly fades as we see Bill reacting to Vinnie as he is under assumption that Vinnie’s goals are the same as his. But Vinnie is barely listening as his gaze is set upon the woman that is smiling back at him as only they know what is best for Senor Vinnie.

On the right track

Vinnie is back at his hotel room, wearing a rather large brace across his neck that causes his movement with his head to be limited in comparison to normal. He is holding a tablet in his hands as he is attempting to read something. Vinnie suddenly lifts his left hand to the brace as it starts to itch at that side of his neck before turning his attention back to the tablet

Vinnie: I guess having suffered an injury to the neck during sleep walking does not alter the fact for me that I have to somehow climb that ladder to grab the right to be called King for a Day. What a pity

He places the tablet in front of him on the table as he ponders for a few moments, shaking his head as he turns his attention towards the camera that is in front of him.

Vinnie: Sin City regulations tell me that as long as a superstar or bombshell  is not sufficiently injured that would prevent him from competing in any match type, then this competitor has to compete or forfeit his participation himself. Now granted the thought of ever backing out of a match would never cross my mind, I was just hoping that I could request either an addition to this match stipulation that I could perhaps use a lift truck instead of a ladder to reach for the price…. Or merely have this match altered to become a gauntlet match where I would of course be the fourth and final competitor to enter the ring.

Now I can hear you think that I am trying to find a way to gain an unfair advantage against my opponents, but I can prove to you that it is yours truly that is clearly at an disadvantage that would make it nearly impossible for me to obtain the price at hand and turn a future Climax Control into a Royal Siesta. And yet I have not even decided to remove my name from the match as competition is what drives me to greater heights…. Except as of late as I have been experiencing some minor successful results…. Or lack of that is

He sighs, pulling on the brace once more but more gentle as his neck is still very “painful” from his rough night that he had endured

Vinnie: Next time I have to remind myself to put the door to the hallway on 220 volt of electricity, that would stop everyone from entering my bedroom in the middle of the night and that includes unknown and strange dream women.. and with that I didn’t meant it in a positive sense of the word okay? Of course I will have to tell Bill that he needs to pay attention to Iris that she won’t sit down in front of my hotel room door and urinate herself to a punk hairdo and being able to jump as high as a flea that has fallen into a bucket of Red Bull as if it was a Gaul comic book character during the era of the Roman Empire.

Then again, I could just call in Bodyguard R US and ask if I could hire one of their best bodyguards to stand in front of my hotel room door and make sure that nobody would enter my room. Because I have become an easy target during my nights of sleep. I don’t know if you people can tell, but I am a man that is at his best when I have had a good night sleep.

Yet I can imagine that this technically counts for any other human being on this planet, but we all know that there are obviously exceptions that is different than the rest. Something that I may add have been accused of being because I dared to stand out from the pack of boring individuals that believe that they are the greatest gifts to mankind

And yet they have the musical talent of a drunk centipede what has uneven number of legs…. And to all of you who want to have a lesion in biology, then we all should know that a centipede always has an even number of legs.

He gently brushes his hair with his left hand as he does not want to use any of his painful neck muscles but is obviously unsuccessful in doing so.

Vinnie: Damnit…, err back at hand. Before we are going to be ending up in a remake of the classic nature program named Daktari with a lion that has the ability to act as if he is seeing cross eyed instead of one that was clearly on 60’s crack.

Now before I will receive angry letters, emails or social media messages of 250 digits, I was merely using this as a hypothetic example as how sensitive my neck really is you know. But I am sure that all the little Vinsters out there have faith in my ability to heal up within the next few weeks before the Super Card that is at hand. Because I am the man that preaches bravery, intelligence and most importantly how to move those sexy hips.

He stands up as he is about to do a dance, but decides not to as this would look weird with his painful neck and decides to sit back again and sports a sly grin upon his face

Vinnie: There was another example of the intelligence that I have always talked about, know when to dance little Vinsters and know when to stand in a corner when you are in the club, preparing yourself to bust a move but that’s for another time. Because today I want to talk about looking back at the past while moving forward to the future….

He smiles as he places his hands upon the table in front of him and looks intently into the camera before he decides to focus upon the three names that he will be competing against for the King For A Day ladder match.

Vinnie: History tells us that things have a tendency to repeat itself…. Like me being in this match for the second time in a row. As I remember last year’s match, where I came this close to actually win the match and book a show. Sadly I was proven wrong with the man that ultimately ended up being the world champion in Jack Washington. And besides that I have a history with all three men in this match, history that is a part of me that is either in a positive note or bad. We often prefer to remember the good times, because they will always end up on a positive note…. Where the bad ones??? Well you know

Vinnie smiles for a few moments, pushing some hair away from his eyes before continuing.

Vinnie: But the best part of it all is that when you get another opportunity, you get the chance to redeem the bad and move on to the next challenge that is ahead of you. Challenges is what drives you to the point that you wish to improve and slap yourself on the back for a job well done. And that is something in a weird way that all four of us are seeking, merely for different reasons…. But then again, just like in the past that every road would ultimately lead to Rome…. Our paths lead to that one opportunity to ultimately become a Cesar… even if it is just for one day.

Agostino Romano, Austin James Mercer and Cassian Reed, names that I could just talk about all day for various reasons.. yet I shall try not to bore the sensitive eardrums of at least two of the three men that I have to face while the pain in my neck is too much to bare just to allow enough oxygen to flow into my lungs as I produce words that I have too utter about them.

The challenges and risks I endure for all of you Vinsters out there to at least give you enough useful entertainment and infotainment to process in a moment time. But it’s just like a good book, it needs an opening that gets you hooked into the tale, to grab you by the so called readers digest balls and draw you in as you try to find out whether it was the butler or the gardener that allowed the little bird to fly out of its cage… compelling story telling and character development that has to keep you drawn until the plot thickens… and either leaves you satisfied with a  cigarette in your mouth or a dirty feeling that just does not seem to leave you even after three showers in a row…. But again you get the point don’t you??

And where do I need to begin?? What is the ultimate intro of a book that would get you locked in tight?? Is it the Italian Stallion that forces its way into your life as if you nearly on your belly while going how many miles pro hour on the speedway?? Turning and tossing with your motor cycle, in the hope of catching the person in front of you as he leaves only a small opening for you to take advantage off?? Or is it perhaps the seemingly yearly recurrent tale of meaty boys butting heads when I devour the life essence of one Auistin James Mercer? Or the fact that there’s one man that is so similar when it comes down to achieving successes and then get caught in his own belief that there’s no ending ahead of him when it comes down to the Sin City’s version of his Last Dance in Cassian Reed??

No matter what it would be, I know already that I would be in line for the Pulitzer Literature Price for this year and the next decade after pushing this New York Times Bestseller in front of your eyes and devour like hungry piranhas devouring their next victim as if they haven’t eaten in a year.

But of course a story teller does not give away the secret before you have started to read it no??

He pulls on the neck brace and smiles as he slowly loosens it a little bit

Vinnie: Ahh much better, I was getting a bit annoyed by the lack of sunlight that my neck would be getting if I were to step one foot outside of this hotel. Just like I would be if I had to watch you tell me how much a disgrace I would be Austin, because that’s the obvious angle you had planned out for me to respond to is it not? How much potential has gone to waste because of distractions that would not be allowed to happen to you when you are the Alpha Wolf of the Wolf Pac?? Oh I know that isn’t the name of your little pac, but I know that there must be some sense of humour stuck inside that ugly frown that makes me wonder if you have ever seen a smile that you didn’t disliked??

Or should I ask of how many times you have grabbed Alicia’s wrist, solely of something that you did not like that very same day?? Seriously Austin, for someone that has been such a proud warrior, you have become a rather disappointed shell of yourself wouldn’t you agree?? Now don’t get me wrong Austin, I respect your wrestling achievements as no other… setting yourself up to be in line of the greats in the 2020’s that had one goal in life and that is to dominate the entire business from left o right, from back to front and everywhere in between…. But somehow it stings doesn’t it??

It’s as if I am staring into a mirror and see a man that once knew the direction that he wanted to be on, nothing or nobody could ever stand in his way of achieving his goal in life and boy you have Austin. And yet you seem to have more side projects than there were ants that dragged that Russian guy into the hole in that fourth Indiana Jones movie. What gives Austin?? Have you lost direction? Have you realized how boring you have become that you have tried to walk the path of the Darkside?? Or are you just frustrated that nobody is even talking about you anymore???

Oh I know the first reaction of your frustration will be down the line of…: Oh yeah?? Well what about you??? A predictable comeback of someone that is clearly not feeling he is in control of his own blatter… let alone of his own emotions. Your predictability is just in the same level as in Homer Simpson saying D’oh! In the simpsons as well as Kenny dying in the South Park series. The only difference between those cartoons and you is that these recurring moments is what we want to see in comparison to your boring and monotone promo’s that end up to you telling us that you will destroy us.

Maybe you need to find yourself another editor Austin and maybe, just maybe you can do something that has been differently besides of you hiding behind threats and promises that have limited digit acceptances on social media. It’s so frustrated to see how much you have fallen Austin… and I know, I know that I have not done much either as of late… yet at least I am willing to make an effort to improve and not blame others for MY missteps that I have made… perhaps you need to look over your shoulder and wonder why men like Alex Jones has seen the light and takes the bull by the horns and become champion whereas you??

Vinnie is silent for a moment, letting the words sink in for a few moments before continuing

Vinnie: Whereas you just sit there and be a grumpy old man who needs an even grumpier old man to tell you that you need to put up or shut up…

Now I must admit that was emotional upon my part

He smiles as he focusses upon the camera to talk about the next individual

Vinnie: Agostino Romano, I must admit that until this very confrontation I had not even thought of you in the same way that I am doing right now Agostino. And why is that you may ask?? Well I guess that is what makes the story for the watching viewers that want to reach for the next chapter if I am so free to use book reading synonyms to explain what makes our story so interesting. Because it seems that the main character is trying to find that out for himself also. It’s not the fact that you have beaten me obviously, because you haven’t. But let’s face it, victories isn’t everything now is it?? If that were the case then I would have told the tale of every time that I have beaten Austin James Mercer and Alex Jones that it would get boring. At least I know that you will not be such a predictable figure to behold as that would only make it more interesting to turn the page and hope that the leading character will find a clue.

Is it perhaps the international flavour that we both bring to the dance? Both international stars that want to make it into the hopeful ideal of one day living out the American Dream and make it our own?? That could very well be. And yet for some reason I have a thought that it may very well be so much more that I would ask give me a solution to this dilemma for 800 Alex to find a way to stop me from walking around in circles the entire time that I am in this maze that is Agostino Romano. But I know I can beat you Agostino, even though that in this confrontation pinfalls, submissions or disqualifications or count outs are binding as they usually are. No I have to content with the fact that just like everyone else in this match, I have to make sure that you will not get up to stop me from reaching my goal… in a fashion that is beyond the pain level that you could ever imagine having when you have a painful neck like yours truly. But I know that it is a challenge that you are welcoming to endure merely if it would allow you to prove me wrong isn’t it Agostino? Or the mere fact that I should not look past you and solely to focus on Cassian and Austin as in believing that they are the only true dangers of me winning this match.

But if that is what you are hoping for? Then I have to disappoint you my amigo. It takes more than that to keep me and my Vinsters down for any of you to climb the royal ladder and take down the right to wear the crown… even if it is just for one day…. One day Agostino, one day that you have to realize that obtaining it does not mean that you have got it in the bag. Because the story will only become more and more interesting. The story of you doing anything in your cunning repertoire to reach the goal that you have set for yourself since day one. And that is something that I have not found in you so far to make me believe that you have it in you to even hold the responsibility to put that crown on top of your head and realize that you truly are A King……

Something that you have got no problems showcasing don’t you Cassian??

The mood changes, for a moment Vinnie stares into the camera with a focused and angered look on his face. No single emotion could be found in his eyes staring into the camera before a smile re emerges upon his face.

Vinnie: Oh who am I to kid?? You are such a lovable guy, such a funny persona that nobody out there could remain angry with you!! You are like the personification of an adorable little child that no matter the damage that you create, that nobody could remain angry with you. The personification of everything that I do is good, because no matter what I do I get away with it. Isn’t it Cassian?? That’s how you had several weeks of living out the fairy tale dream of being on top of the world. To actually believe in your ability to be that next star in line of one day be the very best…. And then I guess bad luck started to happen, perhaps you had overconfidence in your own ability. Something that I can imagine when you live on the top of the world that you could get away with everything isn’t it?? Trust me, I have graduated in the psychology major of being overconfident in whatever it is that you can do inside the ring against no matter who it is that you have faced. I have been there, I had succeeded in doing the same things that you have done for a little while. The difference alone is that the fifteen minutes of fame has come and went just like that

Vinnie snaps his fingers as a confident smirk emerges upon his face.

Vinnie: Too bad that pulling my tights for the pinfall does not matter in a match like this is it Cassian?? Oh of course I am positive that you have enough tricks upon your sleeve to make this tale of who gets to be crowned King for A Day so much more interesting for the viewer to dive into as who shall be coming out on top.

I would love to be on top of the ladder with you, just to enjoy the view and perhaps share some experiences while we beat the living shit out of each other. Oh and don’t worry little Vinsters out there, I only say these words on rare occasions as there is a reason for these things to happen. You see, I am a good boy now and we all know that good boys end up last. Well not this Mexican fighting machine, the man that would be the very first King of both the wresting industry as well of the music industry when I reach out and grab what I have searching for since last year…. A direction that I have set myself for to be at… a path of obstacles consisting of flesh, blood and bones. Bodies that have names like Austin James Mercer, Agostino Romano and you Cassian Reed.

Even though I have set my anger aside of what had happened during the Blast From The Past series, I have not forgotten what has transpired or the criticism I had received that made me realize that I should be thankful for the wakeup call that I had received that very night. The very wakeup call that I am not above anyone else for using the same tactics that you did to me and then have the right to complain about it when it has happened to me. I have been patient since that day Cassian, because I knew deep down inside that there would be an opportunity to set things straight. Not just for me, but also for the many Vinsters out there that believe in me… at least they are capable to see past the outer shell to see who I truly am….

I look forward to prepare for the confrontation of four men putting their bodies on the line to get that one opportunity. That one goal to become royalty and that’s something I have set my eyes upon to redeem myself once again…..

Until then Cassian… until then

Offline Austin James Mercer

• View Profile
    • Austin James Mercer
Rise

Everything was right in the world. Austin James Mercer had apologised to everyone, he had squared away his feelings of anger and resentment and now he stood as a senior member of Wolfslair once again. Was he respected and admired again? No, but that would take time. Time that Austin was willing to sacrifice for the members of the gym. His friends. His family. People who he saw almost every day. That he trained with, laughed with. His brothers and sisters. But at home, with his wife and children it had always been the same.

Lisa had always been there for him, supported him, pushed him towards his goals. Even if she didn’t understand some of his feelings or why he did some of the things he did. She played the role of a loving, supporting wife. And she did it well. Austin walked through the door, his bag being dropped near the door as it always was. He let out a sigh of happiness and relaxation as he stretched.

His young son and daughter sat in the living room, toys everywhere as they giggled and played. Young Mark, who was already much taller and longer than any other child hyis age sat up and smiled at his father. His surly blond hair falling over his eyes. Austin smiled and shook his head before moving through the small door to the kitchen area. Lisa stood flicking through a magazine, she looked up at her husband with a small smile and stepped forward pushing up on her tip toes to kiss him. Austin leaned down to meet her and wrapped his arms around her.

”Long day?” Austin gave a nod and a small grunt as an answer. His hands clasping around her lower back. Lisa gave him a small tap on the arm and stepped back, Austin pulled her back towards him and she laughed. They had always been affectionate nand loving. Lisa was his other half, the ying to his yang. She was a calming influence on him. ”Maybe you should take a day or two off. The gym won’t burn down without you…” Austin gave a small nod and let Lisa go before turning and sitting at one of the high chairs next to the kitchen bench.

His elbows and forearms balanced down onto the black marble. ”You want to take a trip? Go on a holiday? I’m sure we can find somewhere nice….maybe California?” Lisa shrugged and opened the fridge door pulling out various ingredients. Austin smiled and watched her, his stomach grumbling. ”I know it’s been hard Lisa.” She stopped and turned looking at him with a raised eyebrow. ”I’ve been distant and irritable. I never wanted to bring home any of my anger.”

There was a pause and silence. Lisa closed the fridge door and put her hands on the bench, her palms were flat down, her long silver hair was tied back from her face, her sharp facial features twisting into a small smile and a shake of her head. ”You can’t shield me from everything. Sometimes work problems will come home. I know that, I accepted that.” She started to open a bag of carrots, her eyes moving down to them and back to her husband. ”I know what has been going on, but at home you have still just been my husband and a father to those two little munchkins.” Her voice went a bit higher as she answered, she laughed under her breath and shook her head again. ”We face everything together right”

Austin couldn’t help but smile back. Lisa had always been that way. She had always been understanding, caring and vocal. She was never the small, quiet wife in the background. A former wrestler herself Lisa knew the pressures Austin was under. A neck injury ending her career earlier than it should have. ”I know you have my back. I just, I also know it’s difficult.” He paused and got to his feet turning to see Mark helping his baby sister to sit up. He smiled again and turned back. ”I’ve been at war with everyone. Not just those I should be, but my friends, my family. I just wanted to make sure that you know..” He trailed off and looked down.

Lisa stepped around and grabbed his hand. ”That I’m fighting on your side?” He gave a snod as he looked into her deep blue eyes. ”I always will Aus, I love the members of Wolfslair too, Alex and Sonja have been amazing to us, but, I was always on your side…” Her voice was strong and full of authority as she looked up at her mountain sized husband ”Even if you were wrong.”

”Yeah, and I was wrong this time...by a large fucking margin”

Lisa shook her head, laughing under her breath. ”Atleast you recognised it. And honestly, if you ever went too far, I would have called in the big guns…”

Austin smirked and shook his head. ”Oh? who?...Alex tried to talk sense into me…”

Lisa smirked and folded her arms over her chest, her eyebrows raising up as she scoffed. ”Elena and Sonja….” The arrogant smirk on Austins face faded, he swallowed hard and sighed. Sonja and Lisa would be bad enough. But Elena DeDraca, his stepmother?

”That….would have been unpleasant.”

Front of the line.

”King for a day.”

Austins deep voice boomed out, he couldn’t help but laugh to himself as he shook his head.

”It’s a golden ticket. A contract to book a show, to do whatever you want. It’s a genius concept. Especially for someone like me, where I am clearly biased towards friends in the company. And a group like Wolfslair, that is so talented and so title hungry, well, Alicia or I won these matches or, god forbid, both of them? Well, the pack will howl again, and championships will change. And how will you all feel? How many of you will complain? See, that’s something I have noticed about this company and it’s stars.”

“When Wolfslair is on top, you are all miserable. Alex and I have both been world champions. Alicia has been a world champion and Johanna is one of the toughest women in the company. We are one of the most successful groups, not just in Sin City Wrestling, but in the wrestling world. Forget the Dogs of war, forget every other large group or tag team. Wolfslair in Sin City Wrestling is the meaning of success.”

“And this match? Well this match could make that even more prominent.”

“Post Into the void and after the Climax controls we could be swimming in gold. i could be world champion, Alicia could be bombshells champion again and Johanna could be internet or Roulette champion, and Alex? Well, Alex will probably still be Roulette champion. Cause that’s what he does. And this company, well this company will be our playground again. And there is no one who can stop it. No one who can stand in our way.”

Austin smiles and shakes his head before folding his arms over his chest.

”Least of all two members of this match that have been silent as a pair of church mice. Agostino and Cassian. Two men who have recently been champions. One the roulette one the internet. And while they were champions they seemed to have so much to say, but when they lost those championships they both seemed to lose their voices. Falling down a rabbit hole. And that is no way to be a king or a champion. The person who wins this match  and gets to book a show for themselves should be vocal about their choices and what they will do if they win the opportunity.”

“You two don’t fit the bill. What will Cassian do if he wins this match? Will he put himself in a world title match or will he try and get revenge on Alex? What about any enemies he has? Will he try and take them out in ridiculous stipulation matches?”

“We don’t know, because Cassian and Agostino would rather play the waiting game.”

“And what about Agostino? Will nhe make a play to try and get the Internet title back? Or will he go for the big one and show us that he has some kind of dream or aspirations?. That’s something I’ve noticed about so many of you, you think being humble is not having any ego or goals. Agostino doesn’t seem to have any goals aside from “be a wrestler.” Show some fucking backbone Agostino, show some goddamn drive and a want to achieve something. Same with you Cassian, not everything can be handed to you.,..”

Austin spits with anger and venom, his eyes burn as he snarls.

”But, then again, maybe they both have the right ideas. Instead of opening their mouths and showing us how stupid they are, they have remained silent and allowed us to simply guess. Whereas Vinnie has done his usual stchick of talking so much without actually saying anything at all. Go ahead, re-watch his promo and see if you can actually pull a thought out of it that is coherent or makes sense. Or is it all just the ramblings of a sad idiot who talks to a cactus?.”

“Adding padding and run time to a promo via instant ramblings won’t get you any closer to that briefcase Vinnie.”

“Neither will simply watching and listening to what I said and offering a rebuttal like some kind of lazy parrot with a bad accent and a stupid looking scarf.”

“The truth is Vinnie, that you are a rambling lunatic who has more failures than successes in this company but is somehow able to say he holds wins over me and title reigns. But the key is consistency. Which one of us is more consistent? Which one of us improves and grows championships, concepts and the shows we’re on and which one of us flukes our way into big wins only to drop the ball a few yards after picking it up huh? Which one of us Vincent?”

“Cause I think a quick look at the records would show it.”

He scoffs and rolls his eyes.

”I am inevitable. You sit there and enjoy the scraps that are given to you but never taking chances. That way, when you fail, you can act like a fool and pretend you have no ambition. But me? Vincent, Cassian, Agostino….I am all about ambition. I may have lost in a cage to Fenris, and he earned that win but when was the last time anyone went after him with the ferocity that I did? Most of you would cower and run from him, I stood toe to toe. I took the fight to him. And the rest of you want to believe he’s more dangerous than me?...”

“You shouldn’t be just trying to win the king for a day for yourselves and your own dreams and goals.You should be trying to stop me from becoming King. If I am left to my own devices to put you all in matches and make you my puppets...what do you think I’ll do?”

“What war crimes will I inflict on the weak?”

“None of you know. And while Cassian and Agostino sit and ponder what they want to do or say, and while Vinnie rambles on like a cocked up Kardashian who just remembered their twitter password. I will be preparing to climb that ladder, get that briefcase and make sure you all know...and fear...Austin James Mercer…”
« Last Edit: May 20, 2021, 10:33:53 PM by Austin James Mercer »
>

Offline SenorVinnie

• View Profile
    • Senor Vinnie

Shopping with Vinnie

Las Vegas, Nevada
20th of May 2021

The shot opens with Vinnie sitting in his hotel room with a laptop in front of him and he is looking at a website that sells clothing for Halloween parties and other dress up parties. He is roaming at the royalty section for capes and crowns. Searching for the right one to wear if he has become the winner of the King for the Day Ladder Match.

Vinnie: This looks interesting…

His gaze has fallen on a red robe with golden stiches, it has a matching crown that is rather large and a scepter that has lions on either side while holding a crown in their paws. He clicks on the button to transfer the items towards the shopping card before clicking on continue shopping.

Vinnie: A king isn’t complete without it’s royal jester, a man that can brighten my smile with funny jokes as well as move me with beautiful tales of lost loves. A man that can sing and dance and entertain me as well as my guests while eating our royal food. Something that I know that my amigo would find fitting and would love to wear.

He types in the royal jester on the search option and we turn to a screen of jesters, Vinnie’s smile widens as he rubs his hands in the many options that he can choose from

Vinnie: It’s as if you are stealing candy from a baby

He grins, scrolling down the page until he comes to a picture that makes him smile from ear to ear.

Vinnie: Perfect

We see a picture of a man in rather multi coloured jester outfit that is very joyful and happy. Something that Vinnie wants to represent as being a king, even if it is just merely for one day. But Vinnie always has told himself that if an opportunity is given, you have to do your absolute best to take that opportunity and run with it. Because you never know if you will ever get another opportunity to shine down your career.

Vinnie: I just hope that this comes in his size, I noticed that Bill was starting to pack some extra pounds lately. I just hope he can live with the fact that this outfit isn’t pink, but oh well… as his king I can command him to do whatever I please, seriously. What jester would ever refuse the wishes of his king???

He pushes on the add to shopping cart as he continues to look further

Vinnie: Now a king also needs a princess, I know I should also be looking for a queen. But seeing that I am not married anymore and currently not dating…. I would just need to look for the second best thing I can find and what better way is to groom someone to be prepared to become a future queen?? Just imagine, taking a talented prospect underneath my wings. Show her the ropes of what she could expect when the opportunity comes knocking on her door. Giving her at least the slightest of slight advantages as she will know what the pressure will be when you are truly royalty. I bet nobody has ever thought of that now haven’t they???

He shakes his head no, not wanting to wait for an answer that obviously will not come from the camera and sound crew that is taping his every movement. He goes back to the search engine and types in princess. He scrolls down the page until he stops at a certain picture

Vinnie: Perfect

He cannot believe how beautiful the dress looks for the princess and he takes his eyes away from the laptop for the very first time since starting to look for the proper outfits. He starts to think about who could be the perfect person to become his princess

Vinnie: I could ask Amy…., she would be an awesome queen. Although I doubt she would ever wear this type of clothing

He peaks at the screen for a few moments before shaking his head

Vinnie: I doubt I could get her in a dress like that before she would make some “minor” adjustments to it. So who could I ask for next??? Alicia???

Vinnie thinks back to this years Blast From The Past tournament tag team partner, but quickly shakes his head. Knowing that it would be causing her to have some more internal problems with fellow stable member and one of the three opponents in this match of his. Austin James Mercer.

Vinnie: Nah, I bet Austin would just go mental again and tell the world that I ruined her chances in being the best princess imaginable….  Wait a sec…

He starts to have a huge gleam on his face as apparently a name popped up in his head as the very best candidate.

Vinnie: I am truly brilliant!! Of course!! Who better than to be the princess of my choosing than my manager!! She already assists me to the ring, she already watches my back. She is already learning from the best two wrestlers that this organization has to offer and also in some eyes perhaps very underrated performers… of course Bea would be perfecto!!!

His gleam widens as he grabs his cell phone and is about to dial Bill and Bea, but decides not to. Wanting to keep that for special occasions to have them see the outfits that he has planned for them.

Vinnie: Now I just have to add one more item to the list, I mean the robe and the scepter is great and all, but I also need clothing for more serious occasions. You know like opening a store by cutting a ribbon or obviously a very important role for a royalty is to present during the Olympic Summer and Winter Games while cheering on for every God Awful sport imaginable by mankind. So much pressure is on a royalty that you should not take it too lightly

So Vinnie types in King Outfit and his eyes immediately are drawn to one specific outfit that is very aristocrat like. His eyes are glowing with excitement as he immediately decides to purchase it and goes to the payment option to buy for every possible outfit.

Vinnie: Oh goodie, everything will be delivered this Saturday, how exciting!! Just imagine the looks on everyone’s faces when they realize that they are going to be part of history. Royal history I may add, as they will be witness for the very first time of a crowning of a KING!! And not just any ordinary king, oh no. The King of Mariachi!!! The King of the six sided ring!! The royal pain in the asses of those who constantly question me and deny me from reaching my ultimate potential!! Oh man, the looks of adoration that I shall receive from everyone in the back as well at ringside is mind blowing indeed. For that reason alone I should be crowned King, perhaps I could even persuade the owners that I could be a king for two days instead of one???

He ponders for a few moments by tapping two fingers across his chin before shaking his head

Vinnie: I need to be focused for one thing first, buying the outfits!!!

He turns his attention back to the screen and finalizes the payment by using his credit card. Pushing the laptop away from him while pushing his back against the back of his chair and puts his hands behind his head as he sighs of relief. He stares at the ceiling for a few moments before slowly turning his attention towards the camera crew.

Vinnie: I know what you must be thinking and it’s understandable that you do, I mean to already purchase things before you have even stepped foot inside that six sided ring?? People can already proclaim that I lost my opportunity last year and wonder whether I deserve it?? And to those people I say I do.

He grins

Vinnie: You see, I have the charisma of a king, I have already planned ahead my royal subject as well as my heir to the throne. I will even find the right royal pet that I will have sleeping in it’s bed while being fed the royal doggie biscuits and whatever disgusting things it will eat. Because I am a man that prepares himself to achieve greatness. Whereas others just talk and imagine what it would be like, who needs talkers when you need those who take action in their own hands??

He brushes away some hair that has fallen in front of his eyes

Vinnie: I know that Mexico once was under the ruling thumb of Spain, whom I am certain off that you all know that has a royal family. That makes me in line of a royal bloodline if I look deeper into my family tree. And it cannot be a coincidence that I am invited to take part of this royal extravaganza like this… because we need class, we need humanity and we need someone that you could look up to when you have given up on everyone else instead.

He grabs a glass of water that is in front of him before clearing his throat.

Vinnie: Hereby do I solemnly swear, Senor Vinnie… future king of Sin City Wrestling that when I have become your king that I would protect the innocent, I would lower taxes as well as changing Sunday to Vinnie Day. So that you all could celebrate the sacrifices that I am willing to make for you my royal subjects. To at least not endure the troubled path that I had to travel and to give hope to those who perhaps would probably mount to anything else except of being a sheep herder or a substitute teacher. Roles in life that need to be filled by those who are suitable enough to be in this position, as I am suitable enough to be YOUR KING.

He takes another sip from the glass of water, this time raising a pink in the air as to learn the way of the royals in every possible way.

Vinnie: And I have so much more wishes that I have in my head that I wish to be fulfilled, but I should keep them a secret before any of you imitation royalties of this coming Into The Void wish to steal them away from me. I shall be presenting greatness where you all just wish to take advantage of the royal subjects who have not had anyone to look up to for such a long time. I am the man of the people and after this coming Sunday… I will be the King of the people….. adios……

With that the shot fades

What would King Vinnie do??

We open back to see Vinnie sit in a chair while wearing a bathrobe around his neck and having a paper crown on top of his head. He is staring at the camera while wearing a shirt that reads I met Larry King once.

Vinnie: Welcome to the King’s court as today I shall pass judgment upon you all in a segment that I wish to call…. What would King Vinnie Do??

He nods his head elegantly towards the camera as he waits a few seconds before speaking again.

Vinnie: Now before you all ask me if I have lost my mind?? I understand that I still need to participate in a brutal yet fair match to be determined to be crowned King. But common sense dictates that there is nobody more qualified to be your king than yours truly. And before you all start to say differently, please allow me to tell you exactly why.

He slowly moves his hand towards his paper crown and adjusts it a little bit, causing it to stand up straight until Vinnie removes his hand and it falls back to its original place.

First of all, I would like to say that only two men in this match have ties to be a possible descent from royalties. Agostino Romano is one of them, a full blooded Italian. A country that once had Cesars that believed that they were the rulers of their nation as well as obviously entitled to be crowned with a crown of thorns. But eventually Italy managed to obtain a Royal family, that eventually ended when fascists took over. But that’s history and we do not need to bore the younglings with history lessons that is already edged in stone. No, because we need to look at Argento… a man that loves speed, a man that loves fast motor cycles. And one thing that I know from looking at royalties of the past…. They always want something exciting, something fast and something dangerous. But that’s what all ties will end with him being a royalty in the making.

And this is why.

He smirks as he pushes the rob a bit further off his shoulders.

Vinnie: The fool has got no desire to be bigger than he is currently today. Sure if you ask him, he would tell you that he would love to be a top champion. To have the pride of Italy tattooed on his chest as the prancing horse of Italian pride has not seen better days for how many centuries?? Oh I know I am overreacting, I may be taunting Senor Romano with exaggerated assumptions. But please tell me, where has he been if he truly believed that he had pride in his Italian stallion heart of himself?? All hiding behind excuses of nothingness.

And then there are my other two opponents… clearly those who can claim that they once were ruled by England. But they did not wanted to be ran by Tea Drinking, Royalty foolish Brits as they ran them off and broke all ties. So that leaves just simply me isn’t it??

He grins as he brushes his hair with his royal hand

Vinnie: It surprises me that the only ones that truly care to put time and effort into this match are me and Austin James Mercer. Makes me already prove a point that Argento is a coward, a nobody and simply put…. Not worth to even being mentioned by yours truly. I mean seriously, I do not want my mouth to run dry by using that man’s name as a mere assumption of being a threat to my rise to the throne. But then we have Cassian…. At least someone that does not hide when he is pressured…

Vinnie shakes his head in disbelief

Vinnie: I cannot imagine how many of you were disgruntled, disappointed and quite honestly felt disgusted by him realizing that my every word I uttered the other day was right. To cause them have such an impact that he merely took his suitcases, shoved the final remainder of his courage and manhood and sold it for whatever you wish to give for it on Ebay. The last time I checked it was currently negotiating to sell them for some magic beans in return. Good luck Cassian, I hope that my words will ultimately realize that you will never be able to beat me when it truly matters.

Vinnie then sighs and shakes his head in disbelief

Viinnie: And then there’s you Austin, the man that you elegantly pointed out that I was to be your kryptonite. Such a polite way to point out that you are a frustrated individual, that you hold grudges and are unable to as a classic Disney Song so elegantly puts it… to let it go. Move on Austin, be a better person and accept the facts that history teaches us so many things, except the fact that it will be capable to change. Is that why you decide to point out the positive in what you have done, ignore the most important part and then move on to degrade me, or should I say attempt to humiliate me?? You see Austin, ramblings are just merely ramblings when you say things that hold no essence and no reality. That it is just merely words to fill up time without having any substances. Because let’s face it…, you already have proven to the world and to me that history tend to repeat itself…. But before you blow off steam, I shall explain why.

You see Austin, how long do we actually know each other?? Between two and three years?? We have had some tough battles, just like I had with your amigo Alex. And when push comes to shove, my track record against the two of you is far more superior to the likes of yours against me. Isn’t that a detail that could be pointed out as fact number one??? I think so.

Then there’s fact number two…. Just like I poijnt out… you like to point out to the obvious, but the hide the essence of it all. No matter how much credibility you had attempted to put into your title reigns… you dropped the ball. You had since day one the disbelief that I could ever beat you, didn’t you Austin?? Congratulating me on my marriage on the same day, but that it would be the only highlight of the day. Because you belonged in the same breath of great champions that came before you…. And what happened Austin??? I tell you what happened… great champions have great reigns,,, but even those great champions that you have mentioned… they lose. They lose to whomever that stands in front of them and were better than them. Hell I did the unthinkable, I made you fall asleep in the middle of the ring as the entire world could watch it transpire Austin… Fact number two isn’t it??

You aren’t mad at my reigns, you are mad at yourself because you dropped the ball against someone that you assumed you could take it easy against. When you look yourself in the mirror after that world title match, did you ever ask yourself whether you were as determined and hungry to hold on to that belt as in when you beat Fenris for that belt?? I bet you ask yourself that question every time before you go to bed, because it haunts you in your dreams every single night for over several years Austin. And that my friend is all YOUR fault. But to show the world that I am a humble King, I will grant you the benefit of the doubt that this is more of an opinion than a mere fact…..

But that leaves me to the next point.

His smile slowly vanishes as he stares at the camera with a serious look on his face.

Vinnie: Fact is that you like to point out mishaps of those who YOU believe are lesser beings as you isn’t it Austin?? Me losing to Ben Jordan, a true champion in your own imagination as you like to suck up to him every given opportunity hat you have been granted. And then the disgust of me losing the Internet championship just merely winning it from the man that brought prestige to it. You see Austin, you always like to be the one that takes pride of everything that happens to others… even if YOU aren’t the one that actually successful in doing so. Want me to take you back to the final day of my title defence?? Oh how you would tell the world that either YOU or Fenris or Ben would be more suitable champions and hoping that if it wasn’t YOU who would take away my title… than at least you would have better nights sleeping knowing that at least one of the other two would have succeeded…..

Is that how you want yourself to be remembered Austin??? As the man that already searches for excuses before something actually happens?? Because you knew, you knew that you were going to see the hand raised by either Ben or Fenris….. or the man that took the world title away from you. Because you already knew that you would not be walking away with the world title… so instead of that you just became a disgruntled fool, unable to accept his very own defeat and learn from it…. Because learning from mistakes makes you a better man isn’t it Austin??? And guess what, you failed…

Sow hat did you do?? You accepted the fact with pain in your heart that your role has been downgraded to a filler position?? Going for a lesser title, beating the champ and be a champion once more. Holding it with pride until what Austin?? History repeated itself???

Now I admit that my challenge was wrong. I should have asked you, I should have come face to face and asked you nicely. But I knew that you would hesitate… I knew you would swallow a few times as you remembered the first time didn’t you??? And once again, I put even more shame over you than I put on that belt according to you. But something changed in you Austin, instead of redeeming your pride and asking for a rematch…. You told the world that you had other things on your mind… while with the world title you had the pride to tell the world that you wanted to earn the next shot at it instead of asking….

Did it hurt you so much that you ran off and become the man that you are today?? Facts don’t lie Austin… even though it was a rhetorical question, the reality is staring you in the eyes and his name is Senor Vinnie… soon the next King for a Day and that…. THAT is eating you inside doesn’t it???

He grins for a few moments as his stare slowly becomes one of confidence

Vinnie: Fact is Austin, you could never beat me and take home the price. Oh yeah sure, you pinned me during that elimination chamber match…. But you didn’t walk out champion Austin. And this coming Sunday, you put so much pressure upon yourself…. That you already know that you cannot deliver for a third time. What’s the saying again Austin?? Fool me once?? Shame on me. Fool me twice?? Shame on you… but three times????

Just let those words sink in Austin, because the trifecta of your frustration will boil over to a point you will never to overcome your fears until you admit to the world… that the biggest shame of your career is yourself….

So until Sunday, where I once again take away something that you believe is to be yours Austin… until Sunday.

With that the shot fades.

[/i][/b]

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
One of two of Agostino's wildcard rides completed. Le Mans, France. Sunday 16th May (Off-Camera)

It was a fantastic race for Agostino, who had just come second place from battling an Australian rider for the win, even in wet conditions, changing tyres in the middle of the race as he puts his fists in the air, even with no crowd in attendance. He also did his post-race interviews with another French rider who rides for a satellite Ducati team and an Australian rider for the factory Ducati team. Agostino leaves with a smile on his face.

Tonight, he got invited to the Australian rider's party who, for the first time in his life, got double wins in his racing career as his first win happened four years ago. Agostino is the big star, considering everyone had been getting second vaccine shots on Thursday, so everyone's guaranteed in the paddock to deemed safe. They still had to wear masks on their faces, regardless of the vaccines.

It was the first time since the New Years Eve party that Agostino actually enjoyed himself and not worry too much about the risk of being caught with the virus. Agostino saw that the Australian rider, going under the name of Oliver Wilson, was playing kick me signs on everyone, being the prankster himself.

Agostino Romano: "That's a great idea; let's go and kick people gently together."

Oliver Wilson: "I agree."

Agostino and Oliver went to kick everyone gently as a way to be pranked, the way he wished wrestlers would be if they weren't so serious about wrestling. It was the joy of the paddock Agostino messed. It seems Oliver and Agostino get along well as Agostino patted him on his shoulder.

Agostino Romano: "I knew Global Bike Championship was in good hands when I retired from the sport but didn't know the amount of fresh young talent coming into the sport. You deserved that win today; congratulations."

Oliver Wilson: "Thank you. I always respected you as a rider, being completely dominant. It's such a shame I never got the chance to race against you, well, until this weekend because I always wanted to go against a hero like you."

Agostino Romano: "Oh, don't be disappointed, my friend. I'm also racing in Mugello in two weeks. I'm officially the only wrestler in the entire world that's been vaccinated twice. So I'm able to go home, I'm able to most importantly, go out there and get a girlfriend."

Oliver Wilson: "How come you haven't been able to get one? I'm currently talking to someone at the moment."

Agostino knew the question would come up from someone who grew up watching Agostino on the track. Agostino shook his head, sighing at how bored he got. Coming out here, especially after coming off a loss against O'Malley, was something he needed, a break away from wrestling.

Agostino Romano: "Because I had to be stuck in a hotel in Las Vegas for so long due to Sin City's rules. Hopefully, once I give them the documentation of me being fully vaccinated, I won't be having that rule placed on me anymore. I'm still the only wrestler in the company who's been vaccinated, you know."

Oliver Wilson: "Really?"

Agostino Romano: "Yeah. America is super slow with that. It is surprising, though, all things considering when things in America are opening up now, and it's only a matter of time, things will be back on the road, and I'll be able to be more creative than what I've been doing, currently."

Oliver Wilson: "You've been so entertaining that everyone remembers who you are. Even your champion status has made you a name. From your reaction, it seems your far happier here, enjoying yourself than being in Las Vegas."

Agostino sighed and nodded, agreeing he was having a lot more fun as he danced like a crazed dog when a metal song he liked was playing over the sound system inside of the large Ducati hospitality suite.

Agostino Romano: “Yahoo.”

Oliver Wilson: "Yahoo indeed, my friend. Although are we cowboys right now?"

Agostino Romano: "Well, they have cowboy like animals over in Australia, right?"

Oliver Wilson: "No, you silly dope, that's Texas part of America that has cowboy animals. We can make it a cowboy party. I got toy horses to ride on."

Agostino loved this Oliver kid as it reminded him a lot when he was younger, reminding him of his wild and crazy days of celebrations. They both got their cowboy hats on and rode around like a pair of wild animals. They kept saying yahoo a lot as many riders and pit crew joined in and shouted yahoo after Oliver and Agostino did. Suddenly, the Yamaha boss comes over to Agostino and smiles at him.

Marco Esposito: “Great job out there today, Agostino. I knew you could do it. Luckily, we extended that wildcard ride deal."

Agostino Romano: “Indeed. I needed to forget about the loss with O'Malley, and this race has done just that for me. Proud of taking this trophy home. I promise, next race I go to, I'll bring Declan and James with me to Mugello. They got busy with things in America."

Marco Esposito: "I expected that as they can see your family at the same time."

Agostino Romano: "That's the plan, well after I assume I'm booked for the Supershow. I haven't followed Sin City, to be honest. Wanted to forget about wrestling for a while."

Marco Esposito: "It's been great catching up with you. I was going to ask when your next wrestling match is, but you don't know. I'll see you in two weeks; I let you enjoy the party with Oliver.

Marco fist-bumped Agostino with their hands before going towards the other Yamaha riders, with Agostino saying gee ha as a cowboy would, and they make a stomping clucking horse noise like they do with their footsteps. Oliver passed a toy gun to Agostino, and they crazily shoot their toy guns, and everyone pretended to fall off their horses.

Agostino Romano: "Man, I wish Sin City Wrestlers were this entertaining, living the hotel up instead of being so serious all the time, being trapped in their rooms, not wanting to party."

Oliver Wilson: "You certainly haven't lost your sense of humour, despite how serious those wrestlers are and haven't lost the ability to be competitive in the sport."

Agostino Romano: "Well, I had to let you young kids take over, and it was a good decision as well. Wrestling has been great, don't get me wrong, considering I was Internet champion for a bit, despite not even considering winning titles. Still, I had a good run and all things come to an end. Anyway, it's been a good party here tonight, but I better get going. I got a long-ass flight from here to Las Vegas tomorrow morning if I'm booked for the Supershow. I'll catch up with you properly after Mugello. Congrats on the win again."

Oliver Wilson: "I will; thanks for being my fellow cowboy tonight. I had a great time. We can do that shit again, but for a lot longer."

Agostino agrees with Oliver, who was now going to celebrate on his own. Agostino took off the cowboy hat and place that, along with his toy horse and toy gun on the chair before leaving the hospitality suite, headed back to his motorhome and went off to sleep for the night before getting up early the next day to go to Las Vegas.

When he arrived in Las Vegas on Monday night, he did his usual stuff of going to Mark and Christian with another set of papers of Agostino's second vaccine done and now, was free to go where ever he wanted. However, he still had to get his temperature taken to be fair to other wrestlers in Sin City to be treated the same as everyone else.

------------------------------------------

The King On His Throne. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 22nd May (On-Camera)

Agostino's the only guy in the whole of the Sin City Wrestling company that could leave the hotel to go back to living his life normally after getting his second COVID vaccine from attending his wildcard race in France. Now it's time to get back to business as he came across, visiting a hotel that's a castle.

Agostino shrugs before he steps into that hotel and goes to the top floor, to suddenly see a king's chair, not occupied by anyone as he sits on there, closing his eyes before James puts a crown on his head. Agostino got up again to put on a robe. He then sits on the chair.

Agostino Romano: “Oh, where am I? Oh, that's right, I'm sitting in a castle in las Vegas, or rather a hotel since I can go out farther than Las Vegas if I wanted to, since I'm vaccinated now, so after the PPV, I will be continuing my everyday life. I want things to be done, the way I can be entertaining again, unlike a certain someone in this match, but I get to him later as I'll address with the party animal, like me as a matter of fact, Cassian Reed."

Agostino gives a cheeky wave to Cassian, knowing they could easily already be best friends, and there was already party food and music going on in the background with some alcoholic drinks as Agostino drinks some beer.

Agostino Romano: "Hello party animal or so I've heard about you, how are you doing? I not long had a party myself last Sunday, or rather a rider, and I pretended to be cowboys, riding toy horses and shot our toy guns. I know for sure, you would've laughed. You're the most interesting guy of the lot because you do have some wow entertainment factor in you, and we all need more wrestlers like you in this sport as well as being a pretty good wrestler."

Agostino nodded his head, reigning supreme as his worthy title of king, enjoying himself quite a bit.

Agostino Romano: "I know you may not be a fan of going back and forth with opponents, that stuff's so uncreative and a sad thing to do, but that's just my reason for not doing two videos because I don't need to. Plus I don't care what other wrestlers say about me too much so I don't bother addressing them. While you were the Roulette champion, a feat I want to have someday, you haven't done a whole lot since then, losing matches time and time again."

Agostino loved this guy more than the other two in the match as he classifies it as Agostino's fun and entertaining book. He nods, leaving a smile on his face.

Agostino Romano: "Sure I have as well, but I've not been affected by them because I'm used to crashing out races when the championship is wide open, even having surgery on my arms, legs and shoulders at times. I've even witnessed riders dying, so nothing can be worse than that. I see you've been under the wings of London Underground; that's pretty cool cos the only help I've gotten is the two people everyone knows. I don't think you'll be too much of a worry to me, Austin and Senor Vinnie in this match. Although we should party sometime."

Agostino went from the most entertaining guy to the guy who was the second most fun in the match as Agostino doesn't as much fall asleep, but James reminded him of what Senor used to do.

Agostino Romano: "Oh hello, Mr Talking Cactus Senor Vinnie guy. Boy, I loved that aspect of you back in the days when you had a cactus talking to you. I thought it was hilarious quite frankly and brought out some personality in you. It's great to have that, along with being a talented wrestler, winning the SCW title a few times, even beating Austin James Mercer in matches a few times as well. I don't think you should've changed into a regular wrestler."

Agostino nods, leaving a wink as he sits upright, acting like he's king of professional wrestling and Global Bike Championship rider.

Agostino Romano: "Problem is you resorted to being a regular wrestler because of what people said about you. I mentioned it before; I don't give a damn what anyone says. If people think I'm a joke, go right ahead because I like to have fun and play silly games. That's who I am, and nobody in this match can change that. I will show you what I'm made of. Yes, you have beaten me before, but that's the past; we move onto the future. I will prove you wrong if you consider me not to be a threat. I want the entertainment factor of you to come back, not to be the regular wrestler because it's what I loved about you."

Agostino clears his throat as he drinks some beer.

Agostino Romano: "Don't let fools try to change you ever again; you shrug it off and continue to do what you're doing best. Yes, it's important to be a great wrestler, but it's also important to stand yourself out. I know you're a top dog in this match; everyone can see it, but I know at the same time everything is at stake here, and I will topple you down from the ladder, which will prove a big problem for you, considering your size, well same could be for someone else too, but I don't know if we've seen you in a ladder match. The point is you aren't going to stand in my way, and I learnt a lot from my mistakes in the match we had, and I aim to prove you wrong with what I'll process in the match."

Suddenly Agostino goes from slightly excited to falling dead asleep, snoring loudly before James shook him to wake him up.

Agostino Romano: "Oh, I must've dozed off, oh right, the most boring guy in this entire match, and I'm sorry, but you are Austin James Mercer. All the good you do in the ring as a professional wrestler, when will you come out of your shell? You're too serious all the time, talking about how you're going to win matches and being a champion. Dude, you talk about this all the time, even in our last match. It also seems like you have anger problems because Caleb got handed a title. Yes, I agree nobody should be handed titles. You didn't need to resort to doing what you did to Fenris or especially his brother, who wasn't a registered professional wrestler at the time. It makes you a coward."

Agostino was like ouch to himself when he hit that note about the attack Austin has done on Fenris, but he raised a smile about what Austin said the last time.

Agostino Romano: "By the way, thanks for the cheese joke, It was fun dressing up as a block of cheese in a video I did a few weeks ago. The point is if you can call people those sort of names, where's that sort of personality? You're pretty much like stale white bread. I know a Spanish rider who's a lot like you, who's a multiple champion, and his talent goes out there for his saves of crashes, overtakes and all that good stuff like you with your impressive move set, championships and winning against impressive names. The reason why a lot of fans hate him isn't because of what he does on the track; it's because he's got no personality. That's why it's important to bring personality so you can gain popularity; try it and see if it works because you need to change that about you. Go out of your comfort zone and give things a shot."

Agostino nodded as it was a concern for someone to be overly focused on winning titles and matches. Although Agostino needed to take things seriously, he couldn't because it's not him.

Agostino Romano: "I fit in all of those above with my talent far outreaching than everyone else. It doesn't bother me in the slightest to lose a title; I never asked, demanded a shot for it, it just happened, just like I won all those championships because of hard work. The point is none of you are going to be entertaining kings like me. I will do everything it takes to climb up that ladder and take the briefcase to place my clothes in and go back home with it because I want this shot more than anyone, and there won't be title shots with me; I won't even be competing in a match. I want people to have fun, and that's what it will be, especially wrestlers who need to find personality. I will be the holder of the briefcase, and nobody can stop me from doing so."

Agostino showed a hint of seriousness in his face before he told Declan to take a picture of him, sitting on the king's chair inside of a hotel castle. Declan successfully takes a picture of Agostino being king before getting up from the chair, taking off the crown and the king's robe. Agostino, Declan and James leave the castle hotel and headed back to their original hotel.

I love AJ Allmendinger.