Author Topic: "I'm a fuckin' idiot"  (Read 513 times)

Offline MiloKasey

• View Profile
"I'm a fuckin' idiot"
« on: July 10, 2020, 11:52:56 PM »
 Welcome to...Hell-o there!
Tuesday Night/Wednesday Morning

Screen comes to life as we see a pair of blue green eyes looking through the lens.

Is it recording?” a female voice pops up.

I don’t know, is the light on?” the camera jerks towards a familiar blonde figure, Bella Madison. She quickly flips it off before it jerks back.

KASEY! What the fuck are you doing?” a voice with an Irish accent pops up from next to her and we can barely see Malachi holding on to Bella, as the camera that focuses out onto the desert as the group flies through with another group next to it.

Recording for posterity. If we don’t make it out of this thing alive, we got video evidence. I’ll make sure to send your ma a copy to show how much you're about to get your ass kicked.

MILO ENOUGH! We’re here for Mack and Mattie, you instigate a fight with my brother and so help me....” Alanah O’Connell barks out.

Shut it all of you and get on the same page, we’re about to go into the mouth of hell itself. Get it together or jump!” Jack screams over the roar of the engine.

Alright, alright. Into the mouth of hell we go.” Miles glances around with a smirk, “Let’s just hope the McKane brothers decided to hold off on the party til we got there.”

The war to end all wars. Not a single person came out unscathed.

Following the insanity, we were all taken to the hospital. The war was over, we won...but the cost was what was left of our innocence. What we all did out there, will never be forgotten but will be talked about in hushed tones in the back. Deny the youngbloods now. But what happened out there, made my choice that much easier. I knew I was doing the right thing.

Ow, watch it will ya?” Miles Kasey’s voice boom in that loud British tone.

Sorry, Mr. Kasey. I’m gonna have to redo the other stitches too. Being out in the desert like that may have gotten into your wounds from that other match.” the nurse speaks up looking over everything, “I swear you guys are gonna be the death of me. Hang here, I’m gonna go get some more items. Move and I’ll tell on you.

Yes ma’am” he smirks, saluting at the same time. Miles way of being a goofy flirt.

She flicks him in the forehead before leaving as he looks down at the one scratch on his arm, “Milo...Don’t do it.” a voice perks up and Miles looks over and sees Bella Madison looking at him knowingly. “Shana will flick you in a more sensitive spot if you did.

I wasn’t gonna touch it.” he says making a face at her, “Yer all patched up I take it?

Yeah, apparently being the boss’s daughter has its perks.” she says as she hops onto the table next to him.

Any word on your pops?” he says shifting over a bit to give her some room.

No, but mom told me she’d call and let me know. This damn pandemic has us all locked out and getting treated in tents like it’s MASH.

You are 21 years old...how the hell do you even know about that show?

Late night TV, and I’m 22 now, thank you very much.

Oh pardon me, your majesty.” he laughs before he looks around, “Where’s your fiance?

Checking on his sister. Hopefully we can all get out of here and back to the hotel....I’m sore in places that I didn’t think were even possible.

It was all worth it though, for them.

That it was.” a comfortable silence follows for a bit, “So, rumors were true, eh?

Miles looks at her for a moment as she smirks at him knowingly, “What’s that now?

You....in SCW?

OH! Yeah! First match this weekend. Not exactly gonna be at 100% but I wouldn’t have it any other way.

Bella can’t stop herself, she burst out laughing, “Always gotta push yourself the hard way, don’t ya?

Aye, that I do. Waiting for the rash of shit I’m about to get from the crew about it. But I needed to see, ya know?” he says with a smirk, “Besides, I’m seeing how you and Malachi are doing, I saw Jack’s run. I needed to stretch and just...I needed to know.

Bella pats his leg for a moment, “I get that completely.

Shana walks back over and looks at the two chatting, “He tried to touch it didn’t he?

Yeah, but I got to him before he did.” Bella says poking at one of his dimples as he just laughs brightly.

Oi! Quit!” he says pushing her playfully away. “Go find your man before he comes over here and gets the wrong idea.

Yeah yeah. I’ll see ya later, Milo.” she hops off the table

When the hell are you going to stop calling me that?” he looks at her annoyingly at her.

She turns on her heels, “When I get bored with it. And I never will.” his nostrils flare a bit, “AH! GOT THE FLARE! VICTORY IS MINE!

Shana steps up to him and holds his arm steady, “She knows exactly how to get to you don’t she?

She always has.” he says, still staring off the way she went, not noticing what Shana is doing. She puts the cleaner on his wound. “OW! WHAT THE FUCK!

Told you I needed to clean it out!” she says with a laugh and a steady hold on his arm.

Dammit, you women are gonna be the death of me.

A Return brought up against the Rook

I am a bloody fuckin’ idiot,” Miles smirks at the camera, the blue green eyes shining brightly, “I don’t even know why I did it but a few weeks ago I found myself at a Climax Control just there to watch and the next thing I know I was knocking on doors, asking what the hell I needed to do to be apart of this place.

We see him walking around the Staggs Dungeon just looking around, “I have been doing this for little over a year now over in PWS: Apex, became a United Champion....but found myself sort of backburned for a variety of different reasons. I needed to see what it was like to step out of the comfort zone and into SCW.

But make no mistake about it, I’m not here for a cup of coffee. Oh no, see, like I said, I’m a bloody fuckin’ idiot that is glutton for punishment. I’m about 90% of where I want to be for this but that was my own doing. I don’t have the rust though, I’m still kicking my own arse day in and day out because that’s what I was taught.

He stops for a moment, “In case you didn’t know, I’m a Levi Russow student. I know you guys know that name. I know you know what his school produces. I feel like this is the right step for me. Sin City has quite the reputation of some of the best competition out there and that’s exactly what I am lookin’ for. And what better way to do it against a vetern of the ring like Stephen Callaway.

He smirks only for a second, “The only way I’m a rookie though, is to be inside that 6-sided ring. It’s gonna be a whole new experience and a bunch of new things to spring off of. There’s nothing personal, I’m in this for the experience and to learn. You never stop learning in this business. I went from doing stupidier shit back in the day with Mack McKane, and believe me there is proof of both of our idiot selves fuckin’ each other up. To both of us expanding our horizons. He’s over there in PWS owning the world. Callaway probably thinks he’s getting some fresh out of Levi’s school greenhorn. This is not my first rodeo and I have many more to come.

The name is Miles Kasey. My friends call me Milo, but I would prefer you didn’t. It’s gonna be one match at a time....and eventually...if it goes proper? Maybe I will rule the world.” He turns on his heels and makes his way to the door, “But I am just a fuckin’ idiot with the penchant for making people pay attention.