Author Topic: Agostino the vampire  (Read 549 times)

Offline Agostino Romano

• View Profile
Agostino the vampire
« on: June 18, 2020, 08:07:16 PM »
 OOC: I know, shocking to see a different style of promo RP style from me, but this is the style you will be seeing from now on as shoots don't really work with how Agostino is as a character, but the style here certainly does. Enjoy the first RP I've done as Agostino in SCW.

---------------------------------------------

Agostino getting settled in his hotel room. Las Vegas, Nevada. Monday 8th June (Off Camera)

While every new wrestler that came here already made their debut on the Into The Void, Agostino wasn't one of them. Little do SCW wrestlers know that Agostino had been here two days before the Supershow official matches were announced and he shared a room with a fellow SCW superstar as well. Now Agostino was all alone, stuck in a hotel room that was recently vacated by a fellow SCW wrestler. Or was he when his blue and yellow parrot skittles squawked at Agostino as he gave him some seeds.

Agostino Romano: “Here you go skittles, enjoy your food.”

With skittles, he wasn't like the other parrots who just squawked, Agostino found out recently from out of nowhere, skittles could speak which is amazing for Agostino. Before Las Vegas, skittles wasn't able to speak. However, when Agostino got off the private plane SCW hires to travel wrestlers to Las Vegas and been reunited with skittles, it was then the discovery of skittles being able to speak.

Skittles (Agostino's parrot): “Thank you.”

Agostino Romano: “You're welcome.”

Agostino leaves skittles alone before he lies in bed, watching a movie called Goal. It was a man in Mexico, doing everything he can to play football in England. He was enjoying it as it's Agostino's one of his favourite sports was football, being a big Inter Milan fan. He was chilling in his hotel room when suddenly, there was a knock on the door as he still kept the movie on and went to the door and opens it, discovering his trainer with short brown hair he brought on the trip known as Declan Marshall.

There was also another guy at the door as well, short black hair with a beard known as James Brown. As Agostino was having time alone by himself, just to get himself settle in his new hotel room for the time being until the virus pandemic was over.

Agostino Romano: “Ah, Declan and James, come in and have fun with me and skittles.”

Skittles: “Hello.”

Declan stood back, almost jumped from his feet, stunned in shock and even James got wide eyes too and Declan says this.

Declan Marshall: “Wow, you never told me skittles could actually talk.”

Agostino Romano: “I didn't know either until I got reunited with skittles and he said hello to me. It shocked me as it did with you guys.”

James Brown: “Anyway, we came to talk to you about your debut in SCW. It was kind of them to let us come here and accommodate us as well as you. I see you got your PlayStation four and Wi-Fi internet all connected up along with your DVD player here as well.”

Agostino Romano: “Not forgetting my laptop and Amazon Fire TV stick as well. I hang around with a former SCW star, a guy I won't mention cos he told me not to for the last few weeks, but he said it was the most fun he had since he came here in March. Gone to do his own adventure elsewhere.”

Sure, it was only the beginning of Agostino chilling out and not really using the facilities as of yet,  but he knows all of that was to be used later on as skittles still not wanting to be left out and squawks before he speaks again.

Skittles: “When is Agostino going to wrestle?”

Declan Marshall: “Oh yes, that's what we were going to talk about, thank you skittles. Now, while as I said you've settled in here pretty good, we do need to do some training, work on a few things we've been doing back in Italy.”

James Brown: “He's right since you came here, you haven't done any training. I suppose it's because you kept some former SCW guy company and felt you never needed to train.”

Agostino Romano: “It's not I didn't want to train, I needed to get myself settled in here and skittles as well, before doing so.”

Declan Marshall: “Skittles looks as happy as anything and settled down in the temporary accommodation. I also know you've not done training because you haven't had matches which is true, but they needed to get Into The Void Supershow out of the way. Now it is and you are signed up as an SCW wrestler officially, you need to head to the gym and practice a few wrestling moves.”

Declan was right, Agostino did need to train as he was in the wrestling business for a reason, to be a champion and being dominating in both sports, sportspeople would never think of, but also, Agostino came to SCW for another reason, entertain other wrestlers. The only person Agostino noticed that was exactly like him on the SCW roster was Bill Barnhart. The others were more serious, as far as Agostino could tell at the moment. Agostino says this.

Agostino Romano: “I know I do, now things are going to get more serious, despite me not knowing who my opponent is. I will start, but it's too late in the night to train now. Can we do training tomorrow because I don't like to work out at night?”

Declan Marshall: “I can understand that and I have no problems you training tomorrow, as long as we start somewhere, getting your skills fine-tuned and be the wrestler everyone wants to see you be.”

James Brown: “I also want you to know if someone tells you to be someone your not, ignore them. Because they are jealous they can't be as funny as you. Be who you are.”

Agostino Romano: “Oh I plan on doing that, one hundred per cent. No matter who the guy is, I'm going to poke some fun into them and do what I loved to do best while I was a GBC champion, winning the fans over and gain more.”

Declan Marshall: “I don't know if you realize, but the only fans you will have is wrestlers supporting you from ringside. Maybe you can gain friends and respect out of them. I know it sucks, but it's what we have to work with for now.”

Agostino sighed, knowing all the work he put into planning with the merchandise hats he brought to bring for the younger kids, was to waste due to the announcement. Of course, at the time of planning to come to SCW, he didn't know the wrestling and staff fans factor. Nevertheless, it was still something Agostino had to contend with for now. Although it would've been the same if he went back to doing his Global Bike Championship career that there would be no fans in the crowd.

Agostino Romano: “All well, guess I throw my GBC merchandise at the wrestlers instead. But yes, I will start doing training with you tomorrow.”

James Brown: “While I will oversight everything you'll do and guide you from the ring due to your lack of experience. I feel this is a start of me and Declan giving you all the tools to be a world champion not only in motorcycle racing but also as a world wrestling champion.”

Declan Marshall: “Indeed. For now, I'll leave you to continue watching the goal movie and then tomorrow, we'll do some training at Joshua Acquin's wrestling school since that's what they recommended to us. Then next week, we'll find out your opponent and do some research about him.”

Agostino Romano: “Then I poke fun and become that wrestler as well. Come on, SCW could do with entertainment in their lives.”

Skittles: “Indeed Agostino will.”

Declan Marshall: “Alright then we'll start training at ten tomorrow with me and James being down there to help you master some moves to get better with.”

James Brown: “For now, you get plenty of sleep because you will need it in the next couple of weeks.”

Agostino Romano: “I will.”

Skittles: “Goodbye.”

Both Declan and James stand up from the table and chairs they were sitting on, along with Agostino as well as they walk towards the door and left the room when Agostino opened it, before he closed the door again and unpaused the goal film to continue watching it, all the way through until the end. As Agostino turned the TV off, he opened the cage door for skittles and skittles climbed on Agostino's hand and they walked to the window and opened it, seeing the stars and the moon out.

Skittles: “Beautiful night.”

Agostino Romano: “Yes it is. I hope I can defeat whoever my first opponent is going to be when I'm scheduled for a match.”

Skittles: “Agostino will win because you're funny and crazy. You're the damn best at everything.”

Agostino Romano: “I wouldn't say that, but thank you. Now, let me get you more food and water before putting you back in the cage as James said, I got to get lots of sleep before I wrestle in SCW in the next few weeks.”

Agostino closed the window before placing Skittles back in the cage as he fills his cage up with seeds and water. Agostino closes the cage door as Skittles says this.

Skittles: “Good night.”

Agostino Romano: “Good night.”

Agostino turns the lights off and closed the bedroom door where Skittles was sleep as Agostino went into his bedroom, putting on his pyjamas. He goes in the bathroom to brush his teeth before coming out, back into his bedroom and turns the lights off before he goes straight to sleep in the hotel room, resting before Agostino's first day of training. After Sunday, he discovers he's facing El Dark in his debut match and Agostino already has plans to throw El Dark off his game plans.

------------------------------------------------------

Inside a dark conference room. Las Vegas, Nevada. Saturday 20th June. (On Camera)

All you'd know is that there's a man inside of a dark conference room, known as the new and upcoming wrestler on the block, Agostino Romano. The lighting of the room was very different, compared to what wrestlers would do. It wasn't a torch, lamps or special green dark lights, it was in fact lights from his street motorcycle, looking exactly like the Yamaha he last won his Global Bike Championship with.

Agostino has teeth he used in the early days of his GBC career, representing his opponent, but still even with the headlights on the bike, it was still very dark as Agostino feels slightly nervous to do his first-ever video for the match since February of two thousand and nine. However, it wasn't going to stop him from speaking about the first match he had since then. Agostino wearing the teeth, with a slight modification on them, begins to speak.

Agostino Romano: “Wow, to think I'd end up being stuck in a hotel with only wrestlers and staff alike cheering me on, wasn't exactly what I had planned. Seeing nobody would have heard of me before, apart from Bill and maybe Senor Vinnie, let me introduce myself. I'm Agostino Romano and I was a former GBC short for Global Bike Championship champion ten times, being unstoppable in the world of motorcycle racing. However, I was getting bored of dominating against the top riders of the world. So I moved onto doing professional wrestling.”

Agostino showed his fake teeth to the camera that he used in his GBC days, but he continues to speak.

Agostino Romano: “Since I moved to do professional wrestling, I haven't done very well in the sport, taking more losses than wins in my career. I have Declan Marshall who's been training me since I started in this sport. It's also why I got a manager with me at ringside, so he can keep me focused on matches ahead of me. While I might be serious as of right now, don't let this count out that I can twist things to make it fun because that's the type of guy I am as I show you with this fake teeth with fangs coming out of them.”

Although there was a bottle in the shadows as well, that's for later on in the day as Agostino shook off the nerves he had before switching to looking directly at the camera and begins to speak about his opponent.

Agostino Romano: “I'm wearing these fake teeth because my opponent, El Dark wears these kinds of teeth all the time. Seems to be a scary big guy I should view as a threat and that I do because my track record in wrestling, well let's say it's not been anything special. I'm sure you've won titles in your career and that's great.”

It was what Agostino could go on in terms of El Dark as there wasn't very much knowledge about him, other than the videos he'd done for the match and Agostino spoke in a funny voice, but that's due to him wearing fake teeth.

Agostino Romano: “Don't you think you take the whole notion of going to kill wrestlers too far? Because you see, that slightly offends me a bit, considering in the sport I came from, I experienced two deaths in the world of motorcycle racing for real and not once did anyone threatens them to die. It literally happened after a nasty crash and couldn't survive. I don't exactly believe a word you say about killing wrestlers in the ring. It doesn't happen in this sport pal. I may not have been busted open on my face before, but I've had blood all over my body so it doesn't intimate me as much as you think.”

Agostino showed some pictures of his bones he broke on his leg, while doing motocross during his racing years, along with his broken arm as well as he says this.

Agostino Romano: “See, I'm not scared of having broken bones because I already experienced them, but I'm also going to have some fun with you, you see these teeth? That's already to represent what you do or rather what you try to be. How can you say you're best in the world when you've not had a single win to your name? I might come across as being arrogant at times, but I won't go that far to say the best in the world to disrespect wrestlers in the business.”

Agostino turns around from the black seat he was sitting on and sees a bottle as he puts his finger up and pours a large bottle of ketchup on his face as he turns with ketchup dripping down his mouth, even some spitting out of his mouth.

Agostino Romano: “I should become you by spitting out blood coming out of my mouth to make everyone think I drink blood. Well, of course, I'm not drinking blood because that would be disgusting, but I love to eat ketchup and wearing these fake teeth that make me look like a vampire, is so intimidating that I try to scare my opponents by looking and sounding like a vampire-like I'm going to suck the blood out of my opponents to win.”

Agostino goes to the fake skeleton he brought with him and pours some ketchup on it and bites on the arm with him still his mouth, dripping with ketchup. It's the sort of personality SCW was lacking and it's always fun and games when it came to Agostino. He gets back to talking about El Dark.

Agostino Romano: “You can try everything in your power to hurt me, but you won't be able to keep up with me in the ring because you might be bigger and stronger than me, but I can certainly beat you on speed. I will do everything it takes to run you over with my skills and cross the finishing line with my finisher to win the race, oops I'm sorry, I meant to win the match. Forgive me for being a racer mood, but that's what wrestling and motorcycle sports have in common right?”

That's always something Agostino thought with the sport was the fun he had and he poured ketchup over his mouth and the skeleton again and Agostino sticks his tongue out, seeing his tongue covered with ketchup and showing his fangs again along with the fake teeth. Agostino goes to bite on the upper left arm of the skeleton, making eating noises and says this.

Agostino Romano: “I will win because you are not capable of beating this speedy racer wrestler coming towards you and you will be hit with my finishing line like you won't notice once I pin you, I would have finished and defeated a wrestler who feels he's dangerous and fierce, but your not. At Climax Control, I will be finishing you in the ring and walking away to get the one thing none of the SCW wrestlers has done, being world champion in both Motorcycle Racing and Wrestling. See you out in the ring tomorrow night, El Dark because the dark will be turned into light with me winning, while you'll look at the lights above you, not being able to take the light when you see the light shown on me winning the match over you due to you being exhausted from stamina, trying to catch me which you will fail on, badly.”

Agostino even goes on camera to pour more ketchup and does the eyes to make it look like he's copying what El Dark as his eyes turn white before the headlights of his bike turn off and the lights in the conference room turn on as there was ketchup covered all over the floor from Agostino and the skeleton as Agostino cleans up the ketchup with towels before he takes the large bottle of ketchup and the fake skeleton with him.

Agostino also removes the fake teeth out of his mouth before he turns the lights off and goes back to his bedroom to rest and feed his blue and yellow parrot skittles seeds and water before he goes straight off to sleep. Meanwhile, the staff of the hotel took the bike back to the showroom and covering it with glass to stop people from stealing the bike. Also so the other wrestlers and staff could view Agostino's racing machine he won his last GBC title with, the exception of the headlights on the bike.
« Last Edit: June 20, 2020, 10:42:10 AM by Agostino Romano »

I love AJ Allmendinger.