Author Topic: I Have a Target On My Back  (Read 468 times)

Online Andrew

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Bill Barnhart
I Have a Target On My Back
« on: June 18, 2020, 11:26:36 AM »
 I HAVE A TARGET ON MY BACK

OFF CAMERA

We are taken to the dressing room of Bill Barnhart immediately after his match against Austin James Mercer, for the Internet Championship, at Into the Void IX, on Sunday, June 7, 2020. We get a shot of Bill and we see Bea holding an ice bag over his face and there is a bloody towel on Bill’s lap.

Bea:  Are you sure you’re okay? You took some heavy blows to the face in your match with Austin James Mercer.

Bill:  You know the saying Bea. If you think I look bad you should look at my opponent. I gave Austin as much, if not more, punishment than he gave me. I’ll be fine. The Doctor at the Arena said I have no broken bones but I do have several busted blood vessels. Bleeding from the nose is always more dramatic than the actual injury. I’ve had worse damage done to me by my half-brother Chris Shipman. This is nothing compared to what my pathetic piece of shit half-brother did to me. Just a bit hard for me to breathe with blood vessels in my nose busted and blood oozing into my nose and down my chin.

Bea:  Let me remove the ice pack to check how you’re doing.

Bea removes the ice pack and looks over the nose and face of Bill. We see Bill’s nose is bruised and swollen.

Bea:  Take a deep breath then exhale several times.

Bill does as he is told and he starts doing breathing exercises.

Bill:  In with the good air. . .and out with the bad air. *inhale* *exhale* *honk* *snort*  *inhale* *exhale* *honk* *snort**inhale* *exhale* *honk* *snort* Damn! Looks like we have more work to do to stop the bleeding and get rid of the clogs.

Bea:  We’ll get it under control shortly. Good thing we’re not at a lake with Geese or they may take your honking for a mating call.

Bill:  Very funny Bea! Although I lost the match against Austin James Mercer I always give credit to others when it is due. Mercer performed well in our match and I came up short. He got the win and retained the Internet Championship. I never get upset when an opponent wins as long as they didn’t cheat or have interference in the match. There’s more Championship matches coming my way in my future. Let’s get our stuff and return to the hotel.

Bill, Bea, and Iris their English Bulldog, gather their things and walk out of the room that served as their dressing room and head out to return to their hotel room.

ON CAMERA

I HAVE A TARGET ON MY BACK

>

After leaving the graphic up for a time the Network removes the graphic from the screen and we again get a shot of Bill Barnhart.

Bill:  Wow! The Queen for the Day came up with a great match between myself, Kris Ryans, Griffin Hawkins, and O’Malley. Let me start with you Kris. When you came out of retirement you were scheduled against me in a match on April 24, 2020, at Climax Control 266. You felt you were going to make quick work of me and walk away the winner. Do you remember that match Kris or have you conveniently taken enough drugs to wipe your mind clear of that match? Whether you remember what happened in that match or not I’m gonna remind you what happened. You returned to wrestling sooner than you should have after going into retirement from an injury. The match ended when I placed you in my Sweet Dreams Sleeper Hold and defeated you by submission. But, Kris, I’m not a total asshole as I pay attention and I know what’s going on in Sin City Wrestling. After your loss to me it was a wakeup call for you. Since I defeated you I’ve noticed you’ve worked harder, and focused more, and have won several matches since our match. I opened my comments by stating I know I have a target on my back. I know you are aiming at that target because you know how easily I can defeat you. I’m okay with having a target on my back and having people aim at that target. But, Kris, as with our first match on April 24, 2020, I’ll defeat you again. Whether I directly defeat you by pinfall or submission, or I defeat Hawkins or O’Malley, the end result remains that I’m the one to get the win in the Fatal Four Way match and the three of you take a loss. Be ready for anything and everything Kris as I damn sure plan on winning this match!

Bea:  This match is going to be the match that catapults Bill to the top of the rankings in all Divisions.

Bill:  The next person I wish to address is Griffin Hawkins. Griffin you know when I came into Sin City Wrestling I asked for a match against you as I had three wrestlers in Sin City Wrestling I felt if I could face them it would be a dream match for me. If you remember the three wrestlers were you, Fenris, and Casey Williams. Only you and Fenris accepted my challenge but Casey chickened out. Go back to my match with Fenris. I took Fenris to his limits. Yes I lost the match to him but he didn’t cheat to win so I congratulated him on his victory. The same applies to you Hawkins. Our match was for the Roulette Championship you held at that time. The match was on October 20, 2019, at High Stakes IX. If you remember it was a Steel Cage Match. Just as I did with Fenris and Kris Ryans, I took you to your limit. I commended you on your ability to get the win over me as you did it cleanly and you retained the Roulette Championship. Although you’ve had success previously it seems recently you’ve experienced many failures. Of the four wrestlers in our match I see you as the weakest. Sorry to have to let you know that I’ve gone from having ultimate respect for you to not feeling the excitement of you any longer. I’m winning our match at Climax Control 271 and the three of you can sit in your dressing rooms licking your wounds while I walk away with an Open Contract to challenge for any Championship until the end of 2020.

Bea:  I echo your comments that Hawkins has dropped in performance and support of the fans. He’s about to lose more fan support after you win this match.

Bill and Bea take a drink break with Bill downing a Classic Coke and Bea downing a can of Corona Hard Cider.

Bill:  Love my Classic Coke!

Bea:  Love my Corona Hard Cider Mango! The Mango flavor brings back memories from when I lived in the Philippines.

After the two finish their drinks their comments continue.

Bill:  Now I come to my comments on the final person I’m facing in this upcoming match. O’Malley I’m not sure where to start so I’ll let my comments flow however they come out. You’ve been fairly successful in the wrestling ring and I have to put you as the second most capable wrestler in our match after myself. Ryans would be the third most capable and Hawkins brings up the rear being the least capable in our match. Now, O’Malley, before you get an inflated ego, that requires you to run out and purchase hats two sizes larger, you need to hear me out. Yes you’ve experienced a certain level of success, if you call winning matches by having Darcy interfere in your matches as success, so you are somewhat of a challenge. But although you seem to be unable to win matches without the help of Darcy you need to know that Darcy will not be able to save your ass in our match. Bea will you take over comments at this point?

Bea:  Darcy, Darcy, Darcy, I’ve watched you work in the corner of O’Malley and I have to make the comment that it makes a man look pathetic when he cannot win a wrestling match unless his Manager or Valet or Wife or Girlfriend, interferes in the match. I’ve seen you attack his opponents when the Referee wasn’t looking. I’ve seen you use substances prohibited in the sport of wrestling to disable O’Malley’s opponents. Before you get your mean girl smirk on let me inform you of how things are going down at this match. I’m in Bill’s corner as his Manager. I’ll also have Iris with me. Since Iris is in Bill’s corner with me there is an outside chance Pete the Cactus will also be in Bill’s corner as he does have a crush on Iris. No, Darcy, please don’t try to make the claim that me and Iris, and possibly Pete, will interfere in the match. We never have to resort to chickenshit interference like you and O’Malley have to do in order to win a match. We’re in Bill’s corner to prevent interference and you need to realize if you try anything in this match I’ll bitch slap you so hard they’ll hear that bitch slap on the Moon. I give the comments back to you Bill.

Bill:  Oh, my, a male wrestler who has to rely on interference from his woman in order to win matches sure take a man from masculine to castrated in a flash. You know the rules of a Fatal Four Way Match right O’Malley? First wrestler to obtain a pinfall or submission in the match is the winner. It doesn’t matter if the pinfall or submission I get is on Ryans, Hawkins, or you, I win the match and you three take a loss on your record. I’ll walk away with the win and the Open Contract to challenge for any Championship until the end of 2020. Gonna be tons of fun for me to walk around with an Open Contract to challenge for any Championship whenever I want. I can’t wait to see how the Champions look at me when I walk by never knowing if they’ll be the Champion I challenge.

Bea:  Before we close this session I want to remind you to tell the viewers what happened to you at Skyline High School when you wanted to try out for the Track Team. I feel it is important for everyone to know that just because others snub you or ignore you that it has no effect on your performance and success.

Bill:  Thanks for the reminder.  I wish to inform Kris Ryans, Griffin Hawkins, and O’Malley of what happens when I’m taken lightly. When I attended Skyline High School in Oakland, California, I was known for being one of the top three fastest runners in the school when it came to the 50, 100, and 200 Meter races and in the top three in the Long Jump. Although these races and Long Jump were conducted during normal Gym Class, and not on the Varsity Team, I made it a point to remain after school so I could show the Coaches, and members of Varsity Track Team, what I was capable of. I spent 30 days remaining at school, after regular school time was over, running and jumping and asking the Coaches to consider me for the Varsity Team.

Bea:  Tell them what happened.

Bill:  At the time I went to Skyline High School there were 2,500 students in the school so being in the top three for anything was amazing. I remained after school for 30 days working hard to have the Coaches, and Varsity Track Team members, watch me, and take notice of me, in the running and jumping events. Did they pay attention to me? Nah! The Varsity Track Team was nothing more than a social club where if you were an athlete, but not friends or relative with one or more of the Coaches or Track Team members, they ignored you. You simply got on the team due to friendships and not based on your abilities. After 30 days of being ignored by Coaches and Track Team members I walked away and never looked back. I figured it was their loss to not have one of the top three fastest runners and one of the top three longest jumpers on their Track Team.

Bea: What happened next?

Bill:  Instead of continuing to try to get the attention of Coaches at Skyline High School I entered events sponsored by the City of Oakland, Alameda County, and the State of California. In those events in the 50, 100, and 200 Meters races, and in Long Jump competitions, I constantly scored in the top three, City-wide, County-wide, and State-wide. It was only when the Coaches and Track Team members at Skyline High School saw my accomplishments that they came to me to beg me to join the Skyline High School Varsity Track Team. I gave them the middle finger, told them to f*ck off, and walked away. Why did I tell you this? Just like the Coaches and Varsity Track Team members took me lightly so you three are taking me lightly. In our match I’m gonna out-perform and outshine you and walk away the winner. I will not ask if you three have questions for me because you already know what my answer will be and the answer is that I’ll win our match and walk away with the Open Contract for any Championship I want! And Kris, Griffin, and O’Malley, I have the target on my back in this match because I’m the best wrestler in our match and you three are aiming at the target. Sorry but your aim is off, you missed the target, and I walk away the winner. Bea is there anything else you wish to add to our comments before we close this session?

Bea:  Well, yes, I do have, but I’m not sure if this is the time and place to talk about it.

Bill:  When a person has something on their mind they need to state it while it is fresh on their mind. What’s on your mind Bea?

Bea:  Remember when I was on Twitter recently and made a comment why, if I defeated Violet Amelia Holt three times, in three matches, all by submission, why I wasn’t assigned to face her for the Bombshell Roulette Championship at Climax Control 271?

Bill:  Yes.

Bea:  I posted that comment just to air out what was on my mind. I wasn’t expecting the response I received. I did expect sarcastic catty comments from the other Bombshells but the response I received from Mark Ward was a surprise.

Bill:  This is getting interesting.

Bea:  Mark Ward said the match for Climax Control 271 was already scheduled by the Queen for the Day and I was not included in that match. He went on to state if Violet Amelia Holt retains the Bombshell Roulette Championship at Climax Control 271 he’ll assign me to a match against Violet for the Championship but with a twist.

Bill:  The twist being?

Bea:  Since I bragged about defeating Violet three times by submission I would be assigned to a Bombshell Roulette Championship match against her but I can only win by submission. The twist is that Violet can win and retain the Championship by any means. That puts a short leash on me but I’ll be fine and will still win the match.

Bill:  Did he state what would happen if Violet does not retain the Championship at Climax Control 271?

Bea:  Yes and it was an interesting decision. He said if Violet fails to retain the Championship at Climax Control 271 that I’ll be assigned to face whoever is the Bombshell Roulette Champion before Violet receives her rematch for losing the Championship. I wasn’t trying to push for anything with that Tweet I was simply airing out my thoughts.

Bill:  What that shows me is Management has taken notice of you and they want to see how capable you are and how far you can go. Thanks for letting us hear that information. For my opponents I’ll close with comments based on the fact that Climax Control 271 is taking place at the GO Gym. With the word GO in mind Kris you should GO back into retirement. Griffin you need to GO back to the Development Division until you can get yourself back up to speed. And for you, O’Malley, you need to GO back to being able to wrestle without interference from Darcy. With that said we’re done with our comments and we will see everyone at the GO Gym on Sunday, June 21, 2020, at Climax Control 271.

Bea informs the cameraman they are done with their comments. The cameraman cuts his feed and our screen goes black.