Author Topic: Blast to the future  (Read 49 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
Blast to the future
« on: May 03, 2024, 06:25:09 PM »
The shot opens at a Athletics track where we see a woman running around as the sun is slowly riing from the east as the sky and clouds have that beautiful colour that comes along with a sunset. The woman has her hair in a pony tail, listening to some music as she has earbuds inside her ears as sweat is pouring from her face. She passes the finish line as we see a man clicking on his stopwatch and writes down the time as the woman keeps running another round around the athletic track.

Her gaze is focused upon the track, not allowing anything to distract her. She slowly lifts her left arm towards her face, wiping off some off the sweat from her head by the sweat band on hr wrist before deciding to speeds up halfway until she steps across the finish line for the final time as she lowers her speed before slowly walking around a circle before reaching the man who hands her the bottle of water that she gladly accepts before taking a deep swig.

“That last lap was amazing, just a few tenths above your pr Mel.”

The man says with his dark voice, she silently nods her head before splashing the water across her face. Her breathing is heavy as the thought of her missing these workouts pops inside her head. She slowly turns her gaze towards the man that had not only stole her love, but also has brought into the sports world that is pro wrestling. A world that she knew nowadays people sign up for a wrestling school in the hope of passing a training regiment that would separate the best from the pretenders. But that wasn’t the way that she wanted to go through, not wanting to dish on the wrestling schools. But for Melissa she wanted to endure pain, she wanted to endure suffering in a fashion that her husband had gone through as he had to scrap for money to survive.

“Yeah I know, I feel amazing.”

She smiles before taking a final sip from the bottle of water before turning her head towards the sunset, admiring the sun as she has always enjoyed being the first on the track. She feels Goth placing her towel across her shoulders as he grabs their things while walking over towards the locker room while talking towards Melissa about her next preparation while she pretends to listen to him but has her thoughts drift off to the period of time that she had been in his corner in the hope for him securing his dream to win the world title for a final time.

She looks over towards him, admiring the enthusiasm upon his face and movement as he is using his hands to explain something to her. Making her ask herself whether he truly has come to terms with his retirement, or just trying to dive into something new in order for him to forge the pain he must have been feeling after his last match.

She had to admit that she had felt guilt towards him, guilt for the realization that she knew that if he retired that she would come back again with him on her side. A guilt for the mere fact that even though she had promised him that she would be patient to return, but deep down inside she wanted to come back sooner than later. Wondering whether she was truly upset that he had walked off into the sunset to never return, because the desire to break skulls like she did to her opponents during her run as Bombshell Roulette champion. A period in her career that she had referred to as exciting as her wedding that she had with Goth on the same show where she won the Bombshell Roulette title for the very first time.

“Melissa??”

She looks up, noticing that Goth was staring at her smilingly while having opened the door to the locker room while noticing that she wasn’t paying attention.

“Oh, right… thanks babe.”

She blushes for a moment before giving him a soft kiss on the cheek before stepping through the doorway and entering it before Goth closes the door still smirking. She looks around the locker room, noticing that she is all alone as she lets out a sigh of relief while slowly slipping out of her clothes. She slowly walks over towards the shower room as she turns on the warm water and stands there, waiting for the temperature to turn to how she would like it. Letting out a gasp of relief as she feels the water splash upon her face and body as she pulls the elastic out of her hair and feels it fall down upon her shoulders before running her hands through the now wet hair. She feels every muscle react to the hot water before slowly relaxes as she lets her thoughts wonders off to her PPV debut at Summer XXXTreme. The night where she was facing established wrestlers who at that moment had all won championships all across the world and were the favourites to win that title over the unexperienced rookie.

Mentally she laughs as the words of unexperienced rookie runs through her mind, granted she was a rookie when it came down to wrestling experiences. Beating a naïve nobody in her in ring debut, beating Mercedes Vargas as well while starting a war with the Bombshell Roulette title glory hog Jessy Salco and her idiotic friends.

“Oh God, why is that skank popping inside my head??”

She lets out a groan, she could not deny the fact that her feuds from the past has been popping inside her head while having dreams at night. Remembering the bloodshed that she had, the several gruelling matches that she had with Ariana Angelos, the three matches that she considered that it was the start of people recognizing her as a threat with Salco. Even remembering the match she had taken the Bombshell Internet’s championship in a triple threat match. The same woman whose number she seemed to have in several matches until her final match, where Melissa had gotten injured and never returned towards the ring until now….

Of course there was that one moment where she had made her presence felt in a match of Goth in a different promotion to aid her husband to beat the man that broke his arm and shoulder. A moment where he had gotten the revenge upon a man that many considered would have been the biggest start in the annals of many companies. Yet Goth managed to prove him wrong

A moment that she had to admit had send chills down her spine, having heard the cheers from the fans. The many messages of fans, asking her when she would return. Questions that she could not answer, yet it had brought that desire back to return.

She leans against the shower wall for a few mo
“What a great moment it was to kick Amber Mansley’s face in.”

She says with a big time smirk upon her face as she grabs the bottle of shower gel and starts to soap her body before letting the water wash it  off again. Letting out a sigh as she leans back, allowing the water to splash across her body as she slowly turns her hands into fists.

She starts to remember the anger building inside her body, the anger that she felt back then for not only having lost the title that she only won not so long ago. But the anger for her was mostly for the mere fact that she could not return to the ring for over a year due to the injury and the promise that she had given him to stand in his corner. Realiing how badly she had started to miss it to compete inside the ring, how she had missed dominating her opponents like she had done in the majority of her matches. Having missed the whispers of the people from the back as well from the fans on social media, who had started to ask themselves how long it would take for her to clinch the Bombshell World Title. A thought she herself has had several times in her young career, the confidence that she oozed in and outside the ring was what put her ahead in any match before it even started.

“And now the world will know that I am back…”

She says while grinding her teeth as she tenses the muscles in her arms as the water continues to splash across her entire body. She feels overjoyed with he notion that her opportunity has finally come as she has entered herself into the Blast From The Past tournament, a tournament that she entered last year and left after the first round. Not the end result that she had hoped for, yet the time that she had shared with Chronic Chris Page had taught her something that she would be taking with her into this years tournament. She lets her muscles relax as she reopens her hands and moves them towards the shampoo before starting to wash her hair. The few moments that she was washing her hair made her release all the thoughts that she was having about her past, because it was just that the past.

“I’m ready to move forward”

She whispers, the excitement has grown with every passing moment since she had seen her name posted upon the card for this coming Climax Control. She rinses out the shower gel out of her hair before finally turning off the hot water as she slowly turns around and reaches forward to grab a towel to wrap it around her head before grabbing another as she places it around her body after drying her body for a few moments. She steps out of the bathroom into her bedroom, opening the closet as she reaches forward to some clothing while sporting a big smile upon her face as she realizes that her in ring return is nearing.

“It’s time for me to remind the world who Melissa truly is….”

She says with a smile upon her face as the shot fades.

A new beginning

“What a way to make my return”

Says a smirking Melissa, who is seated in the airplane that brings her and her husband Goth to the next city where Sin City Will compete for the next Climax Control. She has her legs crossed in a relaxing fashion while having her arms crossed across her chest. Her hair is tied up in a knot as she gives a wink towards the camera as it slowly zooms in on her.

“I bet people have been wondering why it has taken so long for me to return, but that’s because all of you have such a short memory span that it is obvious that I didn’t out of respect for my husband. To grant him the opportunity for a final spotlight upon his impressive career. And now that it is over I am going to cement mine, to have an opportunity to turn heads in this years Blast From The Past.”

She rolls her eyes as she takes a sip from a glass of water that was in beside her, staring at the LED screen in front of her as she is watching her final match that she had where she lost her Internet championship and injured herself. A bitter memory that has kept her awake for many nights, a painful memory that she had shared with her husband as it was the first time that they shared the painful experience together. The memory causes her to lower her head for a moment as she grinds her teeth, remembering the one question that popped in her head during rehabilitation.

“It has been a painful year.”

She says as her jawline tightens while swallowing her anger, her hands grip across the armrests of the seat that she sits in. She remains staring at her feet, not wanting to exchange looks with the camera she knew has come closer towards her.

“It humbled me to a point where I wasn’t sure whether I would ever return to in ring competition, that caused me to look at things through a different perspective. Making me realize that I am far from being the invincible bitch that enjoyed kicking in the cranium of those who I believed weren’t worth my time and energy.”

The remark causes her to chuckle as she slightly lifts up her face, causing her eyes to stare through some of her blonde hair that had fallen in front of her face. Her eyes are burning holes into camera as she remains quiet for several moments.

“The mere realization that once that bell rings it could be a whole new beginning, or merely the beginning of the end just like one year ago. Making you understand that the careers of each and everyone in this industry could end just like that.”

She snaps her fingers, emphasising her statement while not even blinking her eyes as she continues to stare into the camera in front of her. The camera pans out, showing the black shirt that she is wearing that reads: “Melissa, The Lady Goth” as her breathing causing her chest to heave up and down in an intense way. She drops her left hand back upon the arm rest as both of her hands dig deep into the fabric before stretching her legs.

“I believed I was on top of the world, not caring who I stepped foot inside the ring with. Reputations didn’t matter to me, because I had the confidence that I could knock each and everyone of your heads off your shoulders before you could even blink with your eyes. I guess realization has caught up with me huh??”

She smirks as she suddenly punches in the air as that causes the camera to move away from her, she slowly sits upwards in her seat before grabbing the glass of water and holds it in front of her fface.

“I guess it must be true, that once you got hooked into the game of wrestling that you are addicted to it. Something that I thought that I was above that notion, but once you have reached that point in your life that you have to watch idly by while others do the one thing that you love the most??? It starts to eat you up inside.”

She scowls after referring how she must have felt throughout the majority of the year, unable to compete for championships and wins the way she was used to.

“And then that moment comes, the moment that you had wished it would have been prolonged to indefinitely as you cheer on your man in his quest for that one final championship belt. That one goal in life that he now has to consider to be a failure. Oh yeah, I’m telling you like it is, because for you all that past three years must have been amazing right?? Well that shows how stupid and ignorant you really are, all the lesser belts fail in comparison to the world heavyweight championship belt. The one thing that he lived for, the one thing that he had been preparing for since that faithful night that he beat Mark Cross in that non-title match.”

The look on her face slowly darkens after mentioning the name of Mark “The Dragon” Cross. The one man that is one half of the mixed tag team that stands in the way of her and her mixed tag team partner for the Blast From The Past Tournament.

“How fitting is it that you stand and Eiley stand in my way to advance to the next round Mark? How fitting is it that I can look you in the eyes while you stand upon the apron, getting that feeling inside of my guts from what it must have been for my husband all those years ago. How irony protects your fucked up face knowing that I cannot attack you due to the rules of this match. And yet it does not change the fact that I want to look you in the eyes and sniff up every inch of whatever it is that made you a wrestling legend.”

The gaze upon her face remains cool and collective, there is a twitch underneath her right eye that causes her to get annoyed after a few moments as she puts the glass of water towards her lips and empties it in one swift move.

“I know you have been in this tournament before, almost a guaranteed bet to reach the finals. A man that has garnered the services of former Mixed Tag Team Champion in Eiley. A woman that I have yet to have stood in front of inside the barriers that is the six sided ring. A woman that I can honestly has dominated the ring in her own way just like I have, quite a drawing that Mark and Christian has picked out of all the possible drawings that laid out there in front of them. A certified Main Event at the tournament finals… And yet, one team has to go home disappointed. Who is it going to be?? Part timer Mark and his tag team partner?? Or the woman that has vowed to compete in every single show, who will not forget the allure of what the fans tend to bring to arena’s every single week and cheer us on. Or will it be the returning dominatrix of pro wrestling and her tag team partner that is just as hungry to carve out a name for himself in this company that we all know as Sin City Wrestling. You be the judge.”

\
She closes her eyes for a moment, trying to contain her breathing as she lets out a low sigh before reopening her eyes as she continues to stare into the camera while remaining silent. We see her suddenly look up towards her husband, who has taken a seat beside her as she has placed her hand upon the one nearest to hers before turning her attention back to the camera.

“Don’t worry about him though, I do not need the Gothic One to hype up this or any of my coming matches. Because it’s quite simple, I am in it because I want to get that shot for the Bombshell world championship. The one statement that I know that won’t knock any of you from your seats in amazement. Because that’s why every single team was created, because there were enough people that had the guts to step into the unknown because nothing can stop us… Right Eiley??”

She smirks as she looks over towards her husband before nodding her head as she watches him get up again and walk away as he is about to get them something to drink.

“Eiley and Melissa, two young talented women that have held gold. You in the Mixed tag team division and me as Bombshell Roulette Champion and Internet champ. Two women that have been trained by Hall of Fame legends, tow women that proclaim to have that killer instinct. Two women that believe that none of the others deserve to be champion right?? Or is it perhaps that you wish to step out of the shadows of Mikah and not only repeat what she has done…. But want to do it better?? That you want to prove to the world that you are better than the legendary Mikah?? I hope you do not think that I want to do this because I want to walk into the shadows of my husband. Because if you are going to utter something as remarkable and stupid in the same time, then I guess I just have to drive a knee down your throat in the hopes of hearing tubular bells play Christmas songs in the beginning of fucking May.”

“I love the man that has done the unthinkable over and over again in this or any other company throughout his 20 plus year career. But this is my moment, this is where I need to be. I do not see myself and my career to be a dedication to someone else’s career. A career that is now over, a career that has been washed away by many as if they swallowed a glass of Dom Perignon as if it was a cheap coke. You see Eiley, I took the name of Lady Goth not because I want to step into HIS footsteps and become an exact copy. Oh no, I want to remind the Bombshell division that I will take everything to a whole new level. I am the Lady Goth, because there is nobody out there that can do the things that I can. There is nobody out there that wants to be like me, because all you bitches out there can talk a good game, to differentiate yourselves from everyone else… And yet nobody has the desire to take that step that I am going to be taking.”

“I bet you think it does not make sense right???”

She smirks, placing her hands in front of her while staring at the camera. She looks towards the small window beside her, causing her to see nothing but clouds and occasionally some ocean water as they are heading towards their destination.

“Not everything in life needs to be logical, nothing in life is a given that one day you will stand in front of the portal that allows you to step into the Garden of Eden. I already know exactly what you two will be thinking, two established names in the pro wrestling world that has graced us with another gift from God by gracing themselves in the presence of those who aren’t worthy right?? Do me a favour you two delusional fools. You have to realize that I stand in your way, a hungry woman that wasn’t allowed to wrestle for over a year. A woman that has heard the rumblings in the locker rooms of those who remember when I rang their bells… Remember me little bitches??”

She gives a wink towards the camera as a reminder that she has not forgotten the wars that she had fought and overcame all of them.

“And I know that you aren’t upon the level of one Ariana Angelos, Jessie Salco or even the legendary Mercedes Vargas…. It is a shame that two of the new blood has to come face to face in the first round isn’t it?? Because let’s quite face it Eiley. There isn’t any on the Bombshell or Male roster that can live up to our expectations. Expectations of one day ruling the Sin city Wrestling Bombshell Division with an iron fist. Because we do not take the crap that each and every overrated…”

She takes a deep sigh, forcing herself not to go overboard with another curse before continuing her rant.

“Pro wrestler that to this very day I cannot understand that people are actually willing to pay money to see perform in a fashion that is quite embarrassing. And by God, the mere fact that you and I need to face each other in the first round with our well respected tag team partners is just an embarrassment and a reason to critique the workings of this company in more ways than one.”

“But there’s nothing I can do to alter destiny besides sharpening my wrestling boots before I measure the distance between me kicking it off your shoulders. Not because I am one dumb bimbo that thinks that it sounds cool, but I want to take that weight from your shoulders as you aren’t quite ready to step out of the shadows of your Hall of Fame example.”

She pauses, lifts her fingers up towards her mouth in a pyramid shape way as she stares into the camera with a dark glow coming over her face.

“I’m not saying this because it is being expected from me Eiley, I’m not saying this because perhaps deep down inside I may be very insecure. Oh no, I’m saying this because you have been having to rely upon someone else to uphold HIS end of the deal. Is that what you are seeing from a man that is certified to guarantee you a main event spot in the tournament finals?? Because I have learned to rely upon myself since day one, hell even before I was honoured to meet the man of my dreams when he was a drunk psychopath. Rolling around in his own vomit while screaming out promises as long as he could take a sip from whatever he could find. I have been one that has ben capable to put the weight of an entire world upon my shoulders and dive into the deep end in order to grab hold of whatever fling of hope that is left. “

“You and Mark Cross are the biggest pieces of crap that I have ever seen being put together, ego’s that probably will cause more casualties to end up in a hospital than reality ever set in. me and Aiden Reynolds are the outsiders looking in. Me and Aiden are the ones that people tend to overlook, even if the anticipation of two young and up and coming future hall of fame Bombshells will go at it for the very first time. Because that for some reason will not make me a destined winner in this tournament is it??”

“Go ahead and think that way, assume that all that you will touch will turn into gold. Because I do not want to be considered to be that way Eiley, I want to be the one that takes away any hope and dreams of those who want to step up to knock me off my plate to secure that one thing. A Bombshell World Title match against whomever the champ may be. Because I have a dream, I have a dream that one day I will wake up and that everyone will look forward to see Mark Cross enter the 2025 Blast From The Past Tournament in the hope to draw another number one pick as his partner. To wake up to have people already having forgotten that excited opportunity for a first impression that the two of us will have. Because after this match there will be only one impression left in the minds of those who have witnessed a confrontation of what could have been. Only to have turned into the one that ultimately advances to the next round in favour over the certified winners of Mark “The Dragon” Cross…. And Eiley… Being the team of the Melissa and    Aiden Reynolds….”

The intensity upon her face grows before the shot ends as we see Goth return with a drink for the both of them.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>