Author Topic: Overcoming demons.  (Read 299 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Overcoming demons.
« on: September 02, 2016, 10:23:30 PM »
 OOC: Yes it's not like me to do very small shoots, but honestly, I'm treating this match like I need to improve on my Character Development pieces anyway for the upcoming tag team title match since I've slacked and I know I've slacked a lot with this RP due to lack of time. Anyway here it is.

\'user

After the Internet title loss. Calgary, Alberta, Canada. Sunday 21st August.

Lord Raab: “HOW DID I FUCKING LOSE DAMN IT?”

It's obvious that Raab couldn't take the loss well which seems to be a major problem for him lately when it comes to the health condition he has and he even grabbed his things and before he could leave, Henry shook his head, knowing he was really angry and pissed off without knowing the real truth about the situation that really did raise awareness of Henry's concerns of knowing it would happen in the ring at some point and speaks.

Henry Losak: “You are aware that it was your heart made you gave in there? You need to stop being so angry all the time, otherwise it would get worse. Luckily, that was only a minor sting in your heart.”

Lord Raab: “OH right, fuck my heart. I WANT MY HEART RIPPED OUT OF ME HERE AND NOW. KILL ME HENRY.”

Henry Losak: “No I won't. Stop it with suicidal thoughts in your head. Fuck sake, don't you remember what Ben and Jamie offered you and Samuel tonight when they gave you a shot for the tag team titles? Hello, time to wake up.”

Lord Raab: “FUCK YOU.”

Raab pushed Henry down on the backstage floor very violently as Samuel went to chase after him as he suddenly sees Raab holding his chest again, but this time it's for the worst as he went on one knee and suddenly goes on the floor and speaks.

Lord Raab: “My stupid heart.”

Samuel shakes his head, still seeing Raab not taking his heart condition at all seriously and still hadn't cried over it as Samuel picks Raab up and it was better for them to go into their own apartment and get Raab some sleep as Samuel slept in another room because to get away from Raab attacking Samuel which he has done in the past. Henry came in the apartment where Raab and Samuel were sleeping in as Samuel comes out and signs about Raab sleeping.

Henry Losak: “Oh good, glad to hear he's resting. I do need to tell him about his last ever amateur MMA title defence match this Saturday coming. No Samuel, he's doing one more match and then he leaves to go to an amateur company that's based in Canada, but they are a lot more global based.”

Samuel nods as it would make Raab indeed happy with the news on him moving up to the higher ranked fighters who are based all around the world which is something that's going to be completely new for Lord Raab to experience, but of course they had to be ready also for the tag team title match at the PPV which almost wasn't going to happen when Raab wanted Henry to kill him, hoping it would help him forget about the loss, but it didn't as Henry sat with Samuel on the sofa and speaks.

Henry Losak: “I'm hoping that Raab will start to open up a bit more soon and was hoping it would start tonight, but obviously cos of the title match, it didn't work so it has to be a time when he's just wrestling in a normal based match without titles on the line and not be in so much pressure to win either. I will also talk to him about spending time with you which is something you both need, especially on his times off.”

Samuel McPherson: “Yaarrp.”

Henry Losak: “I wish there was something I could do to make him better you know Samuel. I've never seen him so suicidal in my life. I never even thought he'd break down like that. Luckily, he has counselling on Fridays and get his head straight. Even Ben and Jamie as much as they are honestly trying to help us with Raab, done them no favours.”

Henry shakes his head and goes into tears as Samuel hugs him and while he does, Samuel writes down something and then shows Henry what he wrote and he speaks again.

Henry Losak: “You're right, we do need to have faith in Raab. He just needs time to take it all in with this heart disease he's got and he feels like he can't even fight any more, showing me that he's giving up. Samuel, I want you to come with me one support session on Friday to get you to understand what he does. He just needs so much help right now that I fear we are going to lose him sooner rather than later.”

Henry decides to stand up and goes into the room to keep an eye out on Raab and seems like at first, he wasn't breathing or moving, but a few seconds later changed that as Henry gets the medication out of his pocket and puts some medication in Samuel's hands and a glass of water before Samuel goes in the room while Henry heads off back to the hotel as Samuel holds Raab up as he places medication in his mouth and Raab swallows them before Samuel slowly places Raab in bed and leaves him as Samuel decides to place his ear on his heart to see his heart beats were still very inconsistent.

As he quickly took his ear off Raab's chest in case he wakes up, he takes his shirt and trousers off before he steps into bed with Raab as he removes his mask and kisses Raab gently on his cheek before hugging him to peacefully sleep together as a couple they really needed to be.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Raab's first public outing since the heart disease news. Las Vegas, Nevada. Wednesday 31st August.

For the first time ever since the heart disease news, Henry finally convinced Lord Raab to actually go out. He basically forced him and Samuel to spend some time together out in public. They weren't sure exactly what they were going to do whether it was going for a swim somewhere which was something that came up in the last counselling support season for Raab to do some excising or they'd go somewhere more public to help Raab overcome the view of the public of playing bowling. Raab knew he had to make a decision and he speaks to Samuel.

Lord Raab: “Well, I think we should be having a competitive aspect of our lives Samuel, lets go bowling.”

Samuel nodded as they held each others hands and they found a local bowling alley that's half an hour walk from where their headquarters is as Raab went to pay for one game since it was pretty busy tonight and both Samuel and Raab went to get their shoes changed before they go to what lane they are in and place their names in the keyboard and Raab starts off pretty well at first, getting a strike on his first go as Samuel gets a few pins down, but misses completely on the second throw as Raab sees Samuel disappointed and pats him on his shoulder and speaks.

Lord Raab: “Don't worry Samuel, this is only the first go. You got nine other chances to go.”

Samuel listened to his husband and didn't attempt to give up as they were looking very happy to play bowling, despite people looking at them because they were wrestlers, but they didn't really want to be busy signing autographs because it was just a day where Raab could get used to being in a calm and relaxing situation along with trying to overcome his fears of being out in public. He knew with Samuel around, it would be easier for him to get over his fears as they are enjoying a bowling game together with Samuel being in the lead of Raab by a large margin and Raab didn't care about losing.

It's about him having fun and maybe having an hobby to take up on when he had time off from training, especially that he was married to Samuel now as they were starting to be a lot more of a couple, more now with Raab's heart disease condition that was deteriorating day by day so it was great they are having fun. Samuel has got some strikes now and Raab was barely getting anything which at times, bowling did come down to pure luck at times.

An hour later, the game was over as Samuel won as they went to the counter and grabbed their shoes along with waiting for a print out of the bowling results as evidence to give to Raab's counsellor on Friday and went out of the bowling alley as they walked back to the headquarters as Henry wasn't really around, it was just Raab and Samuel alone and they went back to their apartment to watch a horror film. It was something Raab and Samuel had to do more often to show their love to each other as Raab speaks.

Lord Raab: “I've not gotten angry today, have I?”

Samuel McPherson: “Naarrp.”

Lord Raab: “Is there something wrong with me to actually enjoy spending time with you like this as a couple and a team we are?”

It's obvious that Raab's clearly not used to having some rest that he was forced to do because of his very weak heart that almost could've killed him in the internet title match, but he certainly was the closest wrestler to win the belt out of everyone that was in the match as Samuel got pen and paper again to write something down which after Raab reads it, he nods his head while watching a horror film and speaks.

Lord Raab: “If you think it's not strange, then it's not, but it just feels so strange to me because I've never really done something like this in my life. I just wonder why we are selected yet again for the tag team titles? It seems like every time we give other people a chance to win the belts, Ben and Jamie always want us to fight them for the titles.”

Samuel writes more and Raab reads it over and speaks.

Lord Raab: “No, nothing wrong with that at all. It's just a shame that I didn't capture the Internet belt, but my heart prevented me from finishing off the match. That's why I got so pissed off Samuel. Weren't cos of the loss, but how I lost. With the amateur MMA match I had, I lost because I needed to move on bigger and better stages which means now, I have a licence to fight anywhere around the world when it comes to my amateur MMA fights.”

Samuel nods in agreement, but he also writes on that same piece of paper and Raab smiles and in a way agrees with Samuel.

Lord Raab: “You're right, we should focus on SCW business on not only getting those tag team titles, but for me to defeat Caleb Houston who I'm sick and tired of facing this year. I faced him already, but it's about developing myself. I don't know, I guess I have to force myself to be nicer, but I'm still in counselling to get that support I need, bu...........”

Samuel continued to write something else which was in bold letters and Raab was acting quite disgusted at the idea of what Samuel suggested, but knows it was true with Raab having thought a lot about it as he speaks.

Lord Raab: “As much as I'm still afraid of women, I know what you are saying and I have thought about doing so this week on talking to a woman or at least hearing her out cos the counsellor keeps telling me to and he won't shut the fuck up about it. I just had the Internet title match on my mind so I really couldn't do that last time out, but I will this week after I've kicked Caleb's ass.”

Samuel nods as he kisses Raab as he forces Raab's hand on Samuel's crouch which plays on Raab's mind in terms of what he's really forgetting about when it comes to being married to Samuel as Raab chuckles a bit as he picks the remote up and turns the TV and the DVD player off as things were getting a little frisky.

Lord Raab: “Yeah, that's indeed something I've been missing, haven't I?”

Lord Raab: “Alright fine, lets go upstairs and do our business. Hurt me this time damn it.”

Samuel nods as they did snog on the sofa before they went upstairs to the bedroom and closed the door and locked it as all you can hear are noises, slapping and aggressive talks which lasted for nearly the whole night. It was five in the morning that things suddenly stopped as you just hear nothing, but Samuel and Raab being asleep which then Raab got up at one in the afternoon to get himself to the gym to do a bit of workout and some wrestling training.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Counselling day before Caleb Houston match. Las Vegas, Nevada. Friday 2nd September.

Steven was pushing Raab almost far too much lately on getting him to speak to a woman about his life, but it seems like Raab continues to ignore and right at this moment, he gets agitated because of the amount of times they've gone over and over this problem Raab's got on his fears of women because of his rape past with one with his twin brother Konrad. Samuel was attending the session for the first time as Steven sees the love Samuel shows with Lord Raab as he places his arm around him.

Maybe it might help Raab to calm down at times rather than exploding and of course Henry is in the room as well. Steven's never ever met Samuel before so it's finally good for Steven to meet with Samuel and as soon as he speaks to him, Henry interrupts to say something to Steven.

Henry Losak: “Samuel's got autism that prevents him to speak so if you have a question for him, I got pen and paper for him to write as he can't speak at all, but can write really well.”

Steven Qivers : “Glad I know that now because I was going to ask Samuel a question. I was going to ask him that is it true that you want a baby with Lord Raab?”

Henry Losak: “Oh he can answer yes or no questions in his own language. You see, he was saying yes to you there. It's just the way he speaks, that's all.”

Lord Raab: “I'm getting sick and tired of you talking about me seeing a woman. Do you know why I couldn't? Because I had a title match on that night. I couldn't think and plus, I had this heart disease problem on my mind. IT AFFECTED ME TO WIN THE FUCKING MATCH TWO WEEKS AGO. DO YOU KNOW HOW WEAK AND PATHETIC I AM?”

Steven Qivers: “Calm down. I know you found it difficult to wrestle with the heart disease, but you have to find a way to get used to it. I mean all the oth.............”

Lord Raab: “Don't talk about that boring cunt J2H, that fucking joke of a champion. Sorry, but I have no respect for that piece of shit. He has no idea how hard it is for me to take medication and nor do any of you either. Fuck you.”

Henry Losak: “I know you want to cope with pain and enjoy the feel of it, but there's times you have to be aware that you shouting and swearing just makes things worse. Fuck, you even passed out after you walked out because of your heart being in such a state. Come on Raab, be aware of things like that.”

Lord Raab: “I can't fucking be myself any more. I want to unleash my anger at everyone around me, but you all telling me to be fucking calm and be nice to people. Na, gave up on that shit years ago. No point being nice if people just go and stab me in the fucking back like Goth did. Oh, I didn't talk about that, have I?”

Steven nods, understanding everything Raab is saying as he was completely unaware that Raab had made a friend in the wrestling business that turned his back on him and The Monstimals as Henry interrupts Steven as to continue on from what Raab said.

Henry Losak: “Yeah, it's true that Raab did try so hard to put trust into Goth who was apart of The Monstimals for a bit. A guy who honestly tried also to get Raab to go out in public and it failed. He was Raab's good friend. Now, he has nobody in SCW to talk to. I mean you can't blame Raab entirely for lack of trust he has in being friends with people, but Goth wasn't to blame either as he had eye sight problems that forced him into retirement.”

Steven Qivers: “I was totally unaware. Sorry to hear that things fell through, but things happen, but it doesn't mean you completely give up on making friends or at least trying to within the SCW locker room. I get it that you didn't want to talk to anyone, but what's the deal with shaking hands and drinking be.............”

Lord Raab: “That wasn't beer, that was a can of coke as I refuse to drink that pissy shit in my system. I questioned as to why I shook hands and drank with those idiots. Not sure why, but I guess I was more focused on winning the Internet title at the time.”

Steven Qivers: “No Raab, it's a sign of a change you have to live for. You must do something like this more often. After all, you did almost pass out during that Internet title match because your heart was giving you pain due to your temper. You really need to take care of that a lot more when you wrestle Caleb Houston on Sunday night.”

Lord Raab: “Whatever.”

Like Raab wasn't really bothered at all on what happened during the match like he didn't really care and still felt like to everyone, including Samuel that he'd rather give up and die because of removing the pain than taking medication to get rid of pain because it's still hard for him to overcome and it doesn't seem like there's any way around it, apart from something that came to Steven's mind as he speaks.

Steven Qivers: “I know we've gone through this before, but you want to be holding the Internet and the tag team titles someday, don't you?”

Lord Raab: “Of course.”

Steven Qivers: “I don't know why you don't think about those chances you had or going to have. For gods sake, you have no idea that Ben and Jamie wanted to save your life by doing something they personally didn't have to do, give you a title shot. They want to help you just as much as Samuel does.”

Lord Raab: “I don't fucking want Jamie's or Ben's help, fuck them. Why should I take the help when they are my opponents coming up? Makes no fucking sense to be all buddies with them when all that shit goes aside when not only they are tag team champions, but mine and Samuel's opponents at our wrestling style sake Supershow?”

Steven does see Lord Raab's point of things as he does write the information down and even Henry couldn't argue Raab on that point because he's indeed right, it would be stupid to even talk to them at this stage in time and interacting with his opponents was the last thing Raab wanted to do, nor be in the same place with them as Steven speaks.

Steven Qivers: “I do see where you are coming from because it doesn't make sense to make friends with them before the match, but maybe after the match and when they aren't tag team champions any more, there's a chance of you being friends with them there. You are in need for some and I know too many wrestlers hate you, but it's because you won't let them in your life.”

Henry Losak: “He's right you know Raab, it's something we have to work on. I mean you get along alright with one of the amateur MMA fighter, the one you recently lost the title to because you was moving onto doing amateur MMA fights around the world now. Amateur boxing is a bit too early because you only started, but why can't you get along with a wrestler in SCW?”

Lord Raab: “Cos I can't. Why bother when I get shitted on every chance I get? Given up after what happened with Goth stabbing me in the back, Jason Cashe stabbing me in the back, Yarmouth and Mike Conrad, stabbing me in the back, not to mention Black Man, TQ Smooth and Kevin Hunter done the same too, well mostly I wanted to get the hell out of the group cos of them whining and bitching about other wrestlers all the time. Tried so many times and it's better to give less of a fuck than to give a fuck about people. Plus I've lost confidence on talking to anyone new cos of it.”

Steven nods and writes as he was more than just Goth that were giving him problems on trying to be friends with wrestlers as it's his past that was causing him problems on making any friends in the business which was pretty hard for Raab to fit in with everyone else. Samuel of course doesn't have a problem, especially he can't talk to anyone and Steven speaks.

Steven Qivers: “Well that's something else to work on then is getting some friends and it can all be started with this week's Climax Control show with seeing a woman one to one. You can't make up any excuses this time because we can't advance if you still refuse to listen to what the woman wrestler says. That's all, don't judge her or attack her, just listen to her until you can be positive about life. Anyway you better go and it's nice meeting you Samuel. I can tell how much you love Lord Raab and even with Raab loving you. Notice how he's been more calm in this session than usual?”

Henry Losak: “Yes I have actually. Maybe having Samuel here helps Raab you know. Maybe we are finally getting somewhere with this and I can honestly see Raab seeing a woman this week cos there is no excuses this time around on not seeing one and it's about time you list.................”

Lord Raab: OK, FINE FOR FUCK SAKE. I WILL SEE A BOMBSHELL WRESTLER IN THE LOCKER ROOM THIS WEEK, ALRIGHT? I GOT THE FUCKING MESSAGE. I'M DONE AND LET ME OUT NOW.”

Steven grants Lord Raab's wish as he unlocks the metal doors and Raab runs straight out while Henry and Samuel take their time as Steven asks a question while Raab waits outside.

Steven Qivers: “Do you both have any questions?”

Henry Losak: “No we don't. I'll see you around next Friday with an update hopefully on Raab interacting with a bombshell wrestler.”

Henry leaves as Steven writes everything down regarding what was said and maybe change things around for Lord Raab. It seems like every time Raab comes in, Steven learns something new about Lord Raab and in a way it's good so Steven can help Raab a lot more regarding his progress in the programme which there's not been much to work with yet because Raab hadn't done anything to improve on himself, but Steven knows that Raab was about to give into it.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Time to knack out my demons ustream.com shoot.

This time around, I give out no respect to Caleb Houston because lets face it, is he worth anybodies time? Hell is the guy even around? The answer to that is no because the guy has a lot of talent, but he can't even stick out for being in one god damn company and be there for years rather than months or even weeks. The guy leaves when things don't go his way whether that's bosses telling him what to do or wanting a title shot which he's been given plenty off and then he backs off like a little mother fucking bitch Caleb is.

Never met the biggest pussy in my entire life honestly. It's shameful that I even lost to the prick. Yes Caleb, I got mental and now psychical problems, but I can't wait to smash your fucking head to the mat like no tomorrow, hell maybe do everyone in SCW a favour and destroy your wrestling career for fucking good because you are nothing more than a waste of space. You don't belong in the wrestling business and you certainly aren't a fighting champion.

Who remembers when he and JT Midas ran away like a bunch of fucking bitches with the tag team titles without defending it? This is why Ben and Jamie are better tag champions than you and JT were because they are committed as much as I hate those pricks and as much the doctor and Henry want me to be friendly with them, na that's not going to happen until they lose the tag belts and after the match as well. Lets make up for me on beating your ass so bad that I will beat you like you beat me at Inferno Wrestling which is still dead to this day.

Also lets address the most boring son of a bitch since I pretty much covered Caleb Houston to kill him and his pathetic wrestling career. Yes I'm calling you out J2H. I mean anyone who thinks you are a great champion are obviously fucking blind as anything. Don't people see he's taking the piss out of the belt the former champions like myself held? You bore everyone to fucking death James and you are a fucking fluke and shit champion. You never defeated Drake Green for the title though did you? Because I don't believe that for a second you defeated him.

Because you and everyone else can claim Rage being the most boring wrestler in SCW, that award goes to you J2H because you are a fucking joke of the SCW Heavyweight champion. How you even lasted that long is only because you've not had any real fucking threats for the title. Remember when you was handing free title shots to people who've not done shit to work for the belt? Now you bore me to death.

Sad I keep ignoring your pathetic joke ass with your sex jokes which aren't even true cos the fact is I don't give a shit. Stop bragging about being champion on camera every fucking week and face a real legit threat for the Heavyweight title like the Roulette and Internet champion for an example because you are a champion for what you do in the ring, not outside of the ring. Hell, they are considered much better champions than your fluke reign is. Sorry everyone, but J2H is a weak useless pathetic champion.

Oh and the reason why I don't like taking medication is because unlike your pathetic weak ass, I love being in pain and these people who take medication are fucking weak  for doing so. I don't care about how ill the children are, they are still weak just like you for not tolerating pain without taking any sort of painkillers. That's being a real man and a real wrestler. You deserve no respect from me and you aren't getting it either because you are a fake champion who shouldn't be one in the first place. Yeah you won the title by luck. You weren't the best in the gauntlet match, was just by luck.

That's the whole truth to the story. Likewise with Caleb Houston who's famous for wrestling in companies for a while and then leaving and then coming back like months later only to leave again. Most people say he's lazy and I agree with them on that. Your former tag team partner Johnny has more heart and desire than you. Fuck I hate the fucking cunt who is a shit stain to the family name, even my twin brother Konrad Raab has a lot more heart, passion and desire than you.

Forget about Markus Reeves who retired like a fucking bitch because of losing. Age has nothing to do with being apart of the wrestling business. Look at me and Konrad, we are not that young, far from it and we are actually still in our prime to wrestle really well, fuck Konrad had one of his best matches with Chris Cannon the other day and I've had plenty of great matches this year myself too. Reeves on the other hand just came in, only to say it's a young person's sport. How wrong he is. In fact, I wish more older people came into the business and wrestle instead of coming in at a young age which is so unoriginal that everyone is like under forty around here. Age doesn't mean shit in this sport.

I mean fucking seriously, are all of you giving up your lives to retire, sitting on the sidelines, even with families? Konrad doesn't, he gets up and fights and I hate that motherfucking cunt. He should die just like the rest of you should. Everyone should witness the same side of Lord Raab that you saw two weeks ago, but this time throwing around a bitch who fucking deserves to be put on a stretcher because he's a quitter unlike me and Samuel who still stand up and fight back.

Seeing I have time to address The Elders comments about me and Samuel last time we wrestled as a team. Do you even know why Samuel is teaming with me? Because he will gain experience out of it you brainless fucktards. You learn by wrestling in a top company anyway. I think it's an insult you think experience is everything to this world. Um hello, Samuel was the one who pinned Drake Green in his first tag team match and even pinned Ben all by himself again with no experience.

Hell Henry has tried finding Samuel a developmental company and there's none out there so mind your fucking business and stop being so stupid on being insulted because it's insulting you call Samuel out just for something you obviously need experience with when Samuel is proving that you don't need experience for this business. I don't think you was that competitive with Ben and Jamie at all and by the way, you won because me and Samuel handed you boys the win because I wasn't going to put myself through hell to be on that stupid boat ever again. So be grateful we gave you that win and losing on purpose when I found that shit out because it won't happen again.

Anyway I'm just about done here cos I will make sure that Caleb's in the hospital for damn real this time if he's not drinking himself to death cos everyone, he's an alcoholic. Alcoholics shouldn't be apart of the wrestling business and you clearly don't belong in it cos only determination opponents who have heart and passion to be in this business belong here like Samuel. I'm done here and I promise you all you are going to enjoy making this Caleb cunt bleed to death and use weapons to smash his head with. Enjoy watching me cause Caleb so much pain that I'll give him a heart attack as well. Prepare to be Raabinated and completely destroyed by The Masked German Monster.”