Author Topic: Over Reaching Much?  (Read 2368 times)

Offline harkorewarriors

• View Profile
Over Reaching Much?
« on: May 24, 2012, 07:45:17 PM »
 *Coming into focus is "The HarKore God" Weapon-X.

Weapon-X:  Now most of what Jeff had to say earlier today on his blog "open lettter" was rehashing his, Jack & Kennedy's old immature comments so I'd rather not waste my time on such issues since I've already debunked the bullsh*t & said I'm sorry for the lone thing I stated wrongly.  Nor am I going to go into in detail his bascially saying most of the entire NWA are jobbers since I've moved up through ICW, PRA, SCW, WCCW & BACW to the top of the rankings that I guess he feels is pointless JUST because I hadn't defeated him in the process.  Good job Batee having your main attack dog be a guy sh*tting on the place worst then you & others CLAIMED I was.  All of a sudden he wants to face me again as since I'd pretty much moved on to Sah'ta Thor, Jason Phoenix & focusing on my first official SCW match I'm not going to take a half hour to prove you wrong again on most of what you've said.

*X stops for a moment to smile towards the camera.

Weapon-X:  Did I ignore you for months YES because you were trying to bait me into something over TRIVIAL issues when I had ZERO reason to face you.  I actually WANTED to earn my shot at the NWA World Heavyweight Championship title by facing men such as Magnum Randell, Rick Ulfric, Corporate Raven, Jackson Blaze & Kurt Chavez not be side tracked by a man more worried about me then his dying region of WCCW or his charge's career.  And on the issue of "oh your just wanting to fight me now because your suspended from the NWA" I had a open challenge to ANY NWA superstar who wanted to use politics or lies to try to go off on me that they had a free shot to come here to TRY to humiliate me the way real men do which is inside of the squared circle.  F*ck the talk let's fight but now after the contract negotations broke down in private to have the match take place, thus my "he backed down" comment in public, now Jeff wants to up the ante by wanting to put my mask & career in SCW on the line.  

*X shakes his head before moving along.

Weapon-X:  As this guy that I had NOTHING to do with & has gotten more air time as well as promotion attacking me claiming that he hates me SOO badly he wants to finish what Batee couldn't in his shady actions of the last month actually thinks I'd accept something that drastic?  Yea ok as while I fully trust the referee's & staff of SCW to do their best to ensure fairness & a clean finish PROOF POSITIVE what Batee ginned up over me backstage you think I put that carrot out there to get rid of me from SCW that he won't do his damnest to screw me?   To shut the mouth of the truth to his power that he wouldn't do his damnest to ensure that you won as I've seen it before.  Claim I'm a coward as I'd be a fool to accept something like that as the offer still stands from before.  A match at the upcoming SCW Supercard.  HarKore rules with a secondary referee to watch for any other superstar as they'd all be banned.  Hell I was even willing to accept that once I defeated you & you cried foul to have a rematch a month later in a Submission only to win match so there'd be NO way you could claim I got lucky.  I was more then willing to compromise since the more important people won't come here but will continueally snipe at me from afar at least I'd of gotten a bit of revenge & justice at you.  Since you did claim in a earlier promo that you are the reason I'm suspended from the rest of the NWA even though, as usual, no proof to back it up.  But in the NWA proof isn't needed as long as you have the blessing of Batee.

*X sighs before speaking again.

Weapon-X:  I'm not going anywhere & seeing as how the news states that Batee & the SCW staff have come to some sort of agreement looks like SCW isn't going anywhere either.  We'll see if this new Vice President actually changes things or it's just made to LOOK like a compromise like Batee's so good at making people FEEL better without actually changing how he runs things.  So go enjoy yourself calling me a coward & watching your guy beat a old guy with a oxgyen tank for the "top" WCCW singles title as well as a man that I "broke" in Zak Phenom.  I'll be here waiting for a new day to dawn on the NWA.  For the Alliance to go back to being as great as it ONCE was during the wars with the WWA.  And since I'm not taking your bait it's clear you won't be coming for that match or two here but once I'm reinstated into the NWA, win the World title like I would of next month in ICW, if your still around I'll see to it you get a match with Viper with me watching at ring side.  No offense to my wife but then at least you'd have a better chance of defending yourself & if you were to defeat her then all of these months of pointless banter instead of doing something positive for WCCW or NWA may of been worth something.  

*X shrugs his shoulders, as if not sure if even then it will be worth all the wasted time Jeff's spent on him & the limited time X has wasted on Jeff including the month late unknown appearance by Jeff after Premier's "Big Show" event, as he speaks again.

Weapon-X:  I have big plans for SCW, starting with promoting justice towards a man who had a chance to be a hero in Bobby Cage this coming week, as unless Jeff comes back to reality or somebody else wishes to be serious I'm going to be getting back to the next part of my NWA career.  Making SCW money, having 5-star matches for the fans & while of course the SCW Championship title is my top goal just like everywhere else I've been to earn my way up the ladder if that takes a month or five to ensure Justice is Served along the way it doesn't matter.  Don't worry Bobby "The Convict" Cage I can handle two things at once as you are my main focus for the week.  I'm clearly not yours by the weak attacks against me in your first promo but it's ok.  I'm used to people who don't feel the need to do their homework on me because their either too stupid to think it matters or too cocky thinking they have the match in the bag.  Jeff Manis is a man past his prime trying to make news but you are going to be my example to the rest of the SCW.  You'll be hearing from me soon Bobby.

*The picture fades out to darkness.