Author Topic: Alicia Lukas (c) V Seleana Zdunich  (Read 1504 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Alicia Lukas (c) V Seleana Zdunich
« on: October 06, 2019, 03:03:25 PM »
 Post all roleplays for this match here.

Limits: 1 roleplay per week. 10,000 words maximum.

Good luck!  
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2019, 05:34:42 AM »

There's no way to persuade them to give up their crusade
They've come to grant the wish, you should have never made
Sing Hallelujah because you can't change anything
They'll let you try
To reverse everything
Don't waste your time
Sing Hallelujah because you can't change anything

Prologue: Where did it all go wrong?

Without revealing too much, I have to say this is a weird feeling. Too have my professional life in SCW be something of a muth, a legend. Watching as the entire company, the division I am the champion of, just stare me down. It’s something special. But at home. At home there is something missing.

I walk in to an empty house. My voice echoes through the room.

It breaks my heart.

I understand why, I understand it all.

But here’s the problem, just because you understand why something is the way it is doesn’t mean it hurts any less. Especially when the love is there. When the feelings still burn just as bright as they did when we first met.

When we went on our first date, when he asked me to marry him, when the day finally came, it was all there. Then after, the months went by, our one year anniversary, it all happened. And the love never faltered, never failed and it still hasn’t.

But if this was a loveless marriage, it would be easier.

But missing someone you love is hard, knowing that you are still together, happily married, But distance constantly between you….

I hate this….

And it all started off so well..

Scene One-The night before
Off Camera
Atlanta, Georgia
18 Months Ago

The hotel room was in shambles. The covers pulled off the bed. Clothes were thrown over furniture. The half-naked snoring bodies of five different women laid all over the place, the floor, the bed, one of the girls was upside down on a chair. Alicia smiled looking at her friends with a small shake of her head. A few shot glasses sit on the table. Two her right her mother Barbara sits with her arms crossed over her chest looking less than impressed. To her left Alicia’s 21-year-old sister Zoey. Alicia slides the shot glasses either side of her in front of them. Barbara gave a loud tutting noise showing her disdain.

Zoey laughed and shook her head as she and Alicia picked the glasses up, Barbara rolled her eyes and shook her head before Zoey broke the silence. ”Come on Mom, we’re celebrating Ali’s last night as a free woman.” Alicia laughed to herself as Barbara seemed to groan under her breath “Her name is Violet, and yours is Rose, I don’t care for these “stage” names.” Both Alicia and Zoey sighed deeply and looked at each other before raising the glasses higher. Barbara took the glass and raised it up looking even more annoyed as Zoey took over.

”To new beginnings and a future with happiness.” They hit the glasses together lightly and downed the clear liquid. Alicia smirked as Zoey closed her eyes and pushed out an awkward almost painful looking breath. Barbara stuck her tongue out and shook her head as Alicia poured another shot for each. A few of the girls stirred as Zoey sneered mumbling “lightweights” in a low register. Alicia overhead the remark and snickered before pushing the glasses out again. “To making smarter choices!” They downed the shots again with similar results. This time Alicia could feel the sting of the vodka as it moved down her throat. After a few moments, Barbara leaned over grabbing the bottle of Grey Goose pouring the shots. Zoey and Alicia slowly looked at each other Zoey shaking her head in shock as Alicia laughed.

They picked up their glasses. And Barbara who seemed more inebriated than raised the glass first.“To our family, and my sexy new son in law” Zoey had already started to drink, the words causing her to spit out the vodka with laughter. Alicia’s eyes widened as Barbara took her shot and sighed.“At least I’m invited to this one” Alicia shook her head as Zoey gave her sister a pat on the shoulder. Alicia’s heart dropped as she knew exactly what her mother was referring to.

“Mom I, I’m sorry and the whole thing with Chris was a huge mistake. I was confused and I was stupid and I let him talk me into getting married.” There was an awkward silence. Alicia poured another shot and took it down as Zoey did the same. Barbara stared off into the distance and then slowly looked at her daughters. “You found a good one Violet. Are you nervous?” “Terrified” Zoey laughed to herself shaking her head pushing up to her feet, towering over her older sister and their mother, looking more like their father than their mother. Her large arms and broad shoulders showing a natural size and athletic ability few had.

“What’s so funny?” Alicia chuckled too after asking the question tilting her head. Alicia was shorter than Zoey, a little smaller but also athletically gifted and strong.“The hell have you got to worry about or be scared about Ali?” Zoey seemed almost annoyed at her sisters fear and trepidation. Alicia didn’t answer and Zoey smiled lightly. There was a silence in the room as Alicia bit her bottom lip before hearing her mother's voice cut through it, a small slur still there after her increased vodka intake. “Zoey is right dear”

Alicia and Zoey slowly looked at each other, shocked their mother would use one of their “stage” names over their birth names. That of Violet for Alicia and Rose for Zoey. Barbara turned and smiled warmly another sign. “You are successful, you have two beautiful sons and tomorrow you will be marrying a man who treats you like a queen, who loves you and unlike every other man that has come into your life will not humiliate or use you. Can’t even say that about your Father”''Mom!”

“Oh hush dear I know what I’m talking about.” Alicia can’t help but laugh as Zoey rolled her eyes. Zoey was always more protective of their father Jason. Alicia had a strained relationship with both her parents. Their brother Josh was a mama’s boy, Zoey was daddy’s little girl. Alicia though, she was her own woman. She had been since she walked out on her abusing teenage relationship, one that her mother was partly responsible for. Barbara got to her feet and put her hand on Alicia’s shoulder patting it lightly before walking across the room opening up the door to her suite.

Zoey looked through the fridge and pulled out a few beers putting them on the table sitting down to pop them open before leaning back on her chair, legs akimbo, hair a mess, her nose piercing shining from the light above. “You know she’s proud of you right?” Alicia couldn’t help but laugh and shake her head picking up her beer taking a sip before running a hand through her long blonde hair. “I guess” Her reply seemed to anger Zoey who leaned forward suddenly and tilted her head. “I’m not blowing smoke up your ass Ali, she’s proud, she blames herself for all that happened to you if she’d known;” “Stop”

She interrupted Zoey putting her hand up and shaking her head with a deep sigh. “I don’t blame her Zo, and I don’t….” She paused and tried to calm herself, her hand sliding away from the open beer. “My life turned out great. If I hadn’t have gone through all I did, I might not have Michael, or the boys, or my career. I’m happy Zoey. But I’m also tired and drunk…” “Fuckin Lightweight” “Blow me.”

”Language!”

Promo: It’s like a fairytale
On Camera
Hawaii
Present Day

”I’m breaking records, and ironically, it’s making me sound like a broken record.”

Alicia pauses for a moment, she isn’t out in the sun enjoying the time in Hawaii, no it seems as if she has had enough of the sun and beach, the last few months travelling back and forth from the tropical themed summer tour back to the mainland US for other commitments.

”Month after month it’s the same thing. Now, Jesse Salco has been in the ring with me before, as both a partner and an opponent and even after all that knowledge she still ran her mouth. She still stood in front of a camera and with a straight face told the world she was going to beat me,l finally become the SCW Bombshells world champion and go on to High Stakes, right here in Hawaii to face Seleana Zdunich.”

“How’d that go for you Jesse bomb?”

“No one took her seriously. No one. Not even me and I was the one facing her. She said she was the last Honor Legacy champion, a fact no one cared about because that belt meant nothing the second I relinquished it when I was forced to. That title was mine and Jesse tried to take it off me just like she tried to take the SCW bombshells title but this time, well this time I won’t be giving up this title belt, this time to take this championship from me, you’ll have to beat me. Something Jesse failed to do.

Something Dani, Crystal, Kate, Roxi and Amy all failed to do. Something Seleana failed to do last time. But Jesse Salco was delusional ...but...therein lies the problem...Delusion seems to run rampant in this company and MY division.”

Alicia scoffs, her left hand pulling at the pink hand wrap on the right as it starts to unfurl as she sits at the end of the bench press, her long hair tied back but slinging to her body as beads of sweat drip down her shoulders and arms to the floor.

”It goes far beyond Jesse and her hopes and dreams of becoming the bombshells champion and actually believing she’s in my league. It goes to Crystal and her stupid split personality bullshit, it goes to Kate and her stupid little cucking issue with Teddy, it goes to Roxi Johnson believing her generation of Bombshells is as good as the current crop we have now. It goes to Mercedes Vargas and her belief she is still a relevant force, it goes to Keira and her silly little belief that her alter ego “sin” is anything other than a stupid overused plot point in her own mental movie that no one gives a shit about…”

“Delusion in my division ...needs to end…”

“And isn’t it funny that the most deluded seem to be women from that earlier era. The one Roxi championed. Out of all of you, Sam Marlowe is the only one worth a damn. Meanwhile it just takes one look at Bobbi Dahl, Dani Weston, Sierra Williams, Emmie Ward, Bella Madison, Andrea Hernandez and my opponent at High Stakes Seleana Zdunich to see where the future of this division is. See those women, they know their shortcomings, they know they need to strive to be better, they don’t just want to sit on the glories of their past and think that they mean something…”

“See, people hate me because of my success because I don’t sit there and stay humble. Let me tell you something about humble people. They’re afraid. See I’ll show respect, I’ll show it to those who earned it. I showed it to Seleana I showed it to Dani, I showed it to Amy, I showed it to Roxi till she stabbed me in the bac,  pissed on my words and then still tried to act like she was supergirl instead of a piece of shit. But staying humble? No, that’s for cowards.I now have the most defences in a single reign, and I did it in fewer days than Crystal and Mikah, now I have my sights set on the longest singles reign,.because when I am done with my career and this title..I want my name and my face to be the first thing anyone thinks of, But to do that, to realise my dream…”

“Well, I have to break someone's fairytale…”

Alicia pushes off the bench press to her feet, the gym is empty as we now see it;s dark outside, it’s either very early or very late as Alicia grabs a bottle of water drinking some down. Her eyes burn with fire, she is focused and ready to go.

”And notice, mine is a dream, yours is a fairytale Seleana. See a dream is something you strive for, you work for. It’s something you have in your heart and it pushes and motivates you to be something and someone greater than you ever thought possible. Meanwhile a fairytale is, well, it’s just that. A story. See, this issue between us has been going on for almost a year. I joined SCW and you were still looked at as a little girl in different shadows. Your wife’s shadow, you sisters shadows. But as the year went on you slowly clawed and scratched your way out of there. You overcame a lot, but not as much as you believe.”

“You overcame Crystal trying to cave your skull in to get a shot, but then in our first one on one match she interfered, she stole your thunder and took away your opportunity to call yourself a champion. See, you can say you won the SCW bombshells title sweetheart. But you cannot and will not be able to say you were the champion until you beat me one on one and take this title from me. Now the big question everyone has about you is..can you do it?”

“I recognise the talent and drive you have Seleana. You’re an incredible athlete who has made leaps in your skillset and determination but when it all boils down to the nuts and bolts of what we do the doubt will always be there. Look at what you did in the last few months. Just the major moments. Into the void, I was beating the snot out of your idiot step daughter while you were losing to Kate Steele in a match with the scrub I just beat Jesse Salco.”

“Then what?. You seemed to bounce back by getting in the ring with Amy Marshall, a legend with a shot at this on the line…”

Alicia leans down and pulls up the SCW bombshells title from her gym bag, obviously paranoid about leaving it in the room, her eyes glide over the nameplate as she smiles, a groundswell of pride coming up in her heart.

”But even that Seleana, even that was marred by Crystal sticking her horse face and giant forehead into something it never belonged in. Every single time you break through and take something for yourself and have an accomplishment or accolade it is prefixed by Crystal. But a time when you were left alone to your own devices, Keira beat you. You were the number one contender, you had a chance to make a statement as you were heading into this match with me and you failed. And while you beat Amy with Crystal being an asshole and while you lost to Keira, I was beating Roxi Johnson, Sam Marlowe and Jesse Salco.”

“I can stand here and look into a camera or talk to a fan and say that I am the best professional wrestler to lace up a pair of boots and in an SCW ring, in that six sides of greatness, who can argue with me and not get laughed at Seleana?”

“But you?. Against Amy Marshall, you looked into the camera and you said you needed to beat her to prove to me that you’re not a fluke. And despite winning that match you haven’t proved anything. And now we’re coming close to High Stakes 9, the timer is counting and we will be there fighting for this championship and on that night Seleana Zdunich, you have that chance. You have that shot, to live the fairytale. Or a redemption story or some kind of Rocky like moment that will live on through the ages. High Stakes could see you standing there, tears rolling down your cheeks as you hold the SCW bombshells title again and know that this time you did it right and you proved me wrong…”

“That you beat a dominant champion, in her prime. One on one. Great story…”

“It’s too bad I have to spoil it. And it’s not because you have no chance of beating me, there’s always a chance Seleana, but I won’t be underestimating you, I won’t be looking passed you. This is our third match, our third moment and it will be great, I’m sure it will. You will fight, you will put your entire heart into this and you will do everything you can to prove you can beat me…”

“But then, the lights will fade, it will be my theme song that hits and it will be my name that gets announced to the crowd, part of me feels bad for that Seleana because...I honestly like you. But just because I like you, and just because I feel bad doesn’t mean anything, when my knee connects with your pretty face...and I will leave you in the ring, beaten...and broken...like all those records….”

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2019, 05:52:01 PM »
 Off-Camera

Friday, October 11, 2019
Gym of Robbie Priest
Manhattan
New York, New York
4:21 PM  EDT

Training.

It was something every wrestler had to get used to if they wanted to be worth even being able to say the word in reference to themselves. Nobody worth their salt stayed away from it unless they were physically incapable due to an injury or illness and both had better be borderline come-inducing if no work at all will be done.

Seleana Zdunich had been surprised to encounter this mindset at first but then had found it to be both commonplace and infectious. Many members of her family, from her sister, Zenna Zdunich, her cousins, Alexi “Storm” Zdunich-Priest, Angelyka “Angel” Levén-Valentine and Maja Lindström, and their significant others, Linnéa Lacroix, Robbie Priest, Scotty Valentine and Matthias Lindeman all had this mindset in spades. Her own wife, Christina “Crystal” Zdunich, her stepdaughter, Brittany Williams-Annis and daughter-in-law, Haylie Jo “Halo” Annis all had it to a varying degree as well.

This mindset, however, is what had driven her to come to New York City and train with the other members of her family. Alexi, Angel and, especially, Robbie Priest. Robbie was a seven-time world champion and had found success in his selective training, having trained Declan Black and Zenna, both to championship standing in their careers. Having arrived on Monday, Seleana had worked out with him, Alexi and Angel every day this week, looking for something new that could help push her over the edge.  

Robbie Priest: Do you see what the difference is between her and the lot of them then?  

Seleana frowns. This was not a question she had expected to hear after five days of strenuous training sessions with her cousin-in-law.

Seleana Zdunich: I…  

Knowing Seleana probably won’t have the answer in her current state, Robbie simply nods firmly.

Robbie Priest: She believes…  

As Seleana continues to stare at him, taking this in, Robbie nods firmly again.

Robbie Priest: Look at her and tell me you can honestly say you believe she is just that much more brilliantly talented than anyone else?  

He pauses as Seleana all but stammers at him.

Robbie Priest: Than everyone else?  

Seleana’s eyes narrow as Robbie continues on.  

Robbie Priest: Do you honestly believes she works that much harder than everyone else?  

Finally, Seleana nods forcefully.  

Seleana Zdunich: She is the champion for a reason!  

Nodding his agreement, Robbie crosses his arms.

Robbie Priest: Yes, that she is, Love, but you that wasn’t the question, was it?  

Dropping his arms, he walks over and places his hands on her shoulders.

Robbie Priest: The question was do you think she just works harder or has more talent, innit?  

Seleana’s eyes narrow again as she looks seemingly through Robbie.

Seleana Zdunich: Säger du att hon inte arbetar hårt eller inte har någon talang?  

Robbie shakes his head stiffly.

Robbie Priest: No, Love, I am not saying she is talentless or lazy. She’s the World Bombshell Champion and has been basically for a year now save for two little pockets of time, hiccups really. It’s a bloody given that the woman is talented and that her work ethic is beyond reproach. She would not be where she is if she lacked either, so what is with her then?  

Seleana

Seleana Zdunich: She’s Alicia Lukas? She is Wolf’s Lair. She is…  

Robbie nods knowingly.

Robbie Priest: Yes, but none of the other people in that place have done what she has done. She is a cut apart even amongst alphas like at Wolf’s Lair. Look at those there, they are all talented, work as hard as humanly possible and have a mean streak that would said to be a mile wide in most circles and yet, only one has held a championship for a year’s time at present. Only one has dominated a company to the point that when she loses a match, it is worldwide news. What is it about her that sets her apart from others who are just as physically gifted, if not moreso?  

Seleana starts to nod in comprehension and Robbie nods as he starts to go for the kill.

Robbie Priest: What is it about her that sets her apart from others who put in the work and yet still fall short of her glory?  

He holds out his left hand and starts to land his right hand palm up on top of it.

Robbie Priest: What is it about her that makes Alicia Lukas the goddess of the SCW Bombshell Division?    

He looks into Seleana’s face expectantly and Seleana just stares back. Robbie nods as he points at the door of the facility.  

Robbie Priest: Look in her eyes and realize… she believes.  

Seleana’s mouth starts to fall open but she catches herself, silently staring at Robbie questioningly.  

Robbie Priest: Every time she walks to that ring, it is not a question to her of IF she will win, it is how quickly will she dispose of her opponent. It is an absolute certainty to her that she will win and it does not matter what anyone else says, does or thinks because she knows…  

He places his hands on her shoulders again.

Robbie Priest: You have to believe, Seleana. You have to believe you can do it. You have to believe you will do it. You have to believe that the proof will come and that it is only a matter of time because you will go out there and be the champion everyone else wants to be!  

Robbie looks into her eyes and Seleana nods back to him.

Robbie Priest: If you do not believe, why should anyone else?  

Seleana nods and Robbie smiles in an almost fatherly manner.

Robbie Priest: They cannot do it for you. They will not do it for you even if they were given the opportunity. Everyone else who egst in that ring with you, even if it is just for that moment, wishes to do you harm because, at the very least, you stand between them and a paycheck to provide for themselves and anyone else in their life.      

His right hand pats her shoulder as his left maintains its contact with her other shoulder.

Robbie Priest: Du måste tro!  

He nods pointedly.

RP Do you understand, Love?  

Looking at him not unlike a child to a parent or teacher, Seleana nods gravely.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja...  

Robbie nods proudly in return, his hands moving off of her shoulders as he takes her into a warm embrace. Seleana hugs him back and then steps back from him.

Seleana Zdunich: When did you start to understand Swedish?  

Robbie shrugs, smirking sheepishly.

Robbie Priest: Alexi and her mother got together with Angel and Raevyn and decided over a fortnight that our lot should all learn since there were twelve children between us all and the youngest were nearing school age. So the four of them started and Scotty, Kendyll, Ronnie and I have picked up a bit as well. It’s amazing how much a study like that can come in handy on long flights for matches.  

Seleana nods her agreement, beaming.

Seleana Zdunich: I do that with Spanish for Estrellita. She’s learning for me now too.  

Robbie beams.

Robbie Priest: Do Brit and Halo as well then?  

Seleana shakes her head, shrugging slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: They have showed no interest but Brittany is young and I think happy to have a cohesive family. Halo is also happy for this since that was a problem for her. She had never had such a thing before.      

Robbie

Robbie Priest: Aye, difficulties surrounded that one, poor bird…  

Seleana smiles.

Seleana Zdunich: She’s doing well enough now.  

Robbie nods and puts his arm around Seleana’s shoulders.

Robbie Priest: She is, as are you. Lex is quite proud of you, as his her mum.  

Seleana can’t help but blush.

Seleana Zdunich: Tack för din hjälp, Robbie.  

He shrugs and pats her on the back as they start walking towards the door to head back to his home for a family dinner.  

Robbie Priest: It’s what family is for innit?  

Seleana can’t agree fast enough.

Seleana Zdunich: Ja, det här är sanningen.  

On-Camera

Friday, October 11, 2019
Times Square
Manhattan
New York, New York
10:02 PM  EDT

The camera opens on Seleana Zdunich standing in the middle of the bright lights. Dressed in a shiny black blouse that almost shimmers in the light, blue jeans and white heels, Seleana lets her long hair cascade down shoulders and back.

Seleana Zdunich: So, here we are, SCW High Stakes IX, Lukas/Zdunich III for the World Bombshell Championship, and I could talk about how no one believes I can win because of a multitude of reasons, some with some merit and most with nothing other than hatred that was misplaced onto me because the speaker does not hold any love for who I married.  

Shrugging slightly her arms spread almost apologetically.

Seleana Zdunich: I could probably speak on this for hours but, it does not matter if everyone including my own mother think this. Their belief does not matter because it will not be any of them stepping into the ring with Alicia Lukas knowing they have gotten a pinfall on her with the championship on the line once before.  

Her arms drop and she glares into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: That will be me and I will agree with Alicia on one thing. The first time it happened and I was victorious, I did not truly feel like a champion after. My wife had stolen that from me just as she tried to steal other things from me just under one year’s time ago.  

Sighing heavily, the anger in her eyes only seems to intensify.

Seleana Zdunich: Maybe she was jealous of the attention I was receiving. Maybe she felt guilty that I lost my job by punching one of our bosses over what he said about her and breaking his face. Maybe she felt she was being surpassed or was nervous that she was always some kind of fraud and the mask was slipping away.  

Her teeth grind momentarily and then part to allow her to continue speaking unhindered.

Seleana Zdunich: It is possible that she was all of those things and still it would not change the fact of what she did and how it is still affecting us now all of this time later. You’re right, Alicia, I am still fighting off shadows. First, I was somebody’s sister and cousin, then I was somebody girlfriend and now I’m the girl who everyone still thinks is playcting!    

She looks around, inviting the camera to take in a spinning shot of their surroundings.

Seleana Zdunich: I came here to New York, not to tread your stomping grounds but to seek assistance from the very family whose shadow I lived in from day one in this country. My cousin’s husband is a very accomplished wrestler and he told me something in our dealings that hit quite hard with me. He looked at me and said, “Seleana, du måste tro!”  

She looks away for a second before looking to the sidewalk before her.

Seleana Zdunich: Two years ago, no one believed I would ever make it as a wrestler. I was an over-thirty-year-old rookie being trained by someone who people thought, at best was passed whatever prime she had and at worst, never had a prime and could teach me nothing. I was told repeatedly that I did not belong and that I would never amount to anything. I was told my wife was nothing, my stepdaughter was nothing and I was less than them and thus I was less than nothing and I would be sent away crying for having even had the audacity to try.  

She looks up and shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: Du måste tro...  

She wags her finger at the camera in a single motion.

Seleana Zdunich: You must believe…  

Pointing down at the ground, Seleana glares defiantly into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: I come to SCW and I start proving them wrong one step at a time.  

She nods grimly, holding up her index finger.

Seleana Zdunich: First I prove that I will not be run off.  

Her second finger joins its mate in bring raised.

Seleana Zdunich: Then I prove I belong.  

Her middle finger joins its brethren.

Seleana Zdunich: Then I prove I am will amount to things when I gain my opportunity to face you for the World Bombshell Championship.  

She raises her pinkie, showing the four fingers to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: Then I prove I am something by pinning you for the championship... only…  

She lowers her hand.

Seleana Zdunich: Instead of really proving, all it does is make the voices screaming out at me get louder. The song remains the same.  I am nothing. I am a fluke. I am not really a champion. I am less than a fluke. I will never be anything.  You take the championship back and everyone points at me and says, “We tell you so! Now go away because you will never get a chance again!”  

Her head kants slowly to the left.

Seleana Zdunich: So then I start climbing that mountain all over again and again, I prove I will not leave. Again, I prove I belong and again, I prove I am something by earning my rematch. We clash in great match and you win and those voices start all over again and yet, here I stand, having proven I am something one more time! I am the one standing in the match at High Stakes IX! Not Sam Marlowe, not Jessie Salco, not Roxi Johnson, not Keira Johnson, not Dani Weston, not Bobbie Dahl, not Mercedes Vargas, not my wife, not anyone else, it is me!  

Her hand comes to her chest and she nods pointedly.

Seleana Zdunich: Du måste tro…  

The camera zooms in and frames her face.

Seleana Zdunich: When no one else believed, I did! I have climbed the mountain to get here three times and I will keep climbing until I stand on the mountain with my flag planted in the rocks to say to the world, I AM CHAMPION!!!      

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2019, 06:50:01 AM »

I am the fight and the fury, gravity in all its glory
And when I come around, I bring the hammer of god down upon you
I got the whole world swinging from the end of my chain
And I'm calling
I got your life in my hands and every debt will be paid
And I'm calling, stop

Scene One- Home
Off Camera
18 Months Ago
New York, New York

The cab turned the corner down their street in residential D.C. The days of Spring had wound down and the first few of Summer had given even more light and sunshine to the vibrant flowers on the trees that stood like soldiers on either side of the street. Alicia smiled as she left the back window down feeling the warm air on her face. Her long blonde hair flowed down behind her as the incoming breeze caught it and threw it sideways. The smile widened as she saw their home in the distance. Her eyes moving sideways to Michael who sat next to her, his hand in hers as he smiled back. His boyish good looks and deep blue eyes making Alicia blush as they slowly came to a stop outside their two-story townhouse.

Michael paid the cab driver as Alicia stepped out throwing the strap of her bag over her shoulder. Michael dragged their suitcase onto the sidewalk as the silver and blue cab pulled away. Alicia looked up at the house with a grin. She had come to think of this as her home since moving in with Michael a few months before their wedding. Their hands linked together and it hit her. Like a wave of realisation. This was the first time that Michael and Alicia would be walking into this house as Husband and Wife. Alicia squeezed his hand. Michael just turned his head with another small smile and a chuckle.

As they moved towards it the door opened and Alicia tilted her head in surprise. Michael seemed calm and still as if he was expecting it.

Suddenly Alicia’s face lit up even more as she saw Rory and Ryan, her sons pop out and laugh. They ran down the steps towards them and both young boys ran into Alicia’s arms as she dropped down to meet them. Michael laughed and put a hand on Ryan's head before winking at Rory. Standing in the doorway was Alicia’s mother Barbara and her sister Zoey. Zoey stepped out and walked down the pathway before giving Michael a welcoming hug and then one for Alicia. Zoey whispered a few things in Ali’s ear, the two sisters speaking quietly with a giggle. Zoey pulled away and went to talk to Michael as the boys circled their mother talking and asking a million questions a minute.

Alicia tried to get them to calm down but just smiled as they kept them coming rapid-fire style. She then slowly raised her hand and shook her head. Rory stopping first before covering his brother's mouth. ”I missed you both too.” She smiled warmly again and gave her boys another hug before grabbing her bags and walking with her sister and Michael towards the house, the boys running in excited. Alicia’s feet tapped against the hardwood floors. The smell and feel of the house instantly relaxing her as the single thought went through her mind.

Home.

This was her home, the place where she wasn’t Alicia Lukas, wrestling star. She wasn’t a champion, a division leader, a star in this house. She was a wife, a mother, a daughter, a sister. In this house, she wasn’t even Alicia Lukas. She was Violet Maxwell. The name and identity she tried so desperately to run from 7 years ago. This was even the life her mother wanted for her. The life she was shoved into at 16. The life that, at 20 almost made her want to end it all. But it was different with Michael, he would never hurt her, abuse her, make her feel like nothing.

This life was worth her attention.

This was worth her love.

And at this time, she could do both. This was no longer a choice of this or that. Violet could have it all. She sat at the kitchen bench, Michael talking to the boys about Paris, Zoey making coffee as their mother started to beam with pride about the fun she and the boys had while Michael and Violet were away. They laughed, they smiled, they listened to each other and all feelings of anxiety were gone. This was her family. This was her past and future moving towards one another. This was different, it was real. And now it had come full circle.

But her mind drifted back to the last time she felt accepted, the last time she needed to fight and claw for what she wanted and the illusion of family had become her life. Michael, the boys, her sister, her mother. They were all there and they were all around her and happy. In the past there was a fear it would be taken away. That it was all a lie. Chris, Sean, Kaden, Travis. They had all been wrong, disloyal and abusive in their own ways. Chris with his drinking and manipulation, Sean with his guilt trips, Kaden’s indecisive womanizing. And Travis with his constant testing and anger-inducing stupidity. But it was deeper than that, Jacob Cass had destroyed her mentally, Ronnie had broken her physically and emotionally.

To Alicia, a family was pain and sadness. But this was new, this was one final thing that she never expected to have in her life.

Peace.

Scene Two-Where are we?
Off Camera
Last Week
New York, New York.

Walking into this house now felt like a tomb. It was quiet and void of life. This is what she had been doing for months. Stepping back into her home without it feeling like it. Michael off to some business deal somewhere else in the country, her sons with their grandmother who had moved north. Alicia’s heart sank as she closed her eyes wishing to hear her family. Her husband’s voice, her kids voices. But that wasn’t happening now, nor had it for some time.

Alicia pulled her bag through the door reaching over to turn off the alarm system, her boots tapping on the hardwood floor as she moved through to the kitchen leaning her back against the kitchen counter. A newspaper sitting on the bench, as she moved passed it to the fridge grabbing a bottle of water, she looked to the backyard, in a few months it would be covered in snow, the equipment outside will sit unused, much as it is now.

Her eyes closed, the door opened and Michael stepped in with his own bag over his shoulder, letting out a large sigh as he smiled at Alicia. ”Hey beautiful.” He leaned down kissing her forehead as Alicia forced a smile. Her hand moving up fast to wipe away the few small tears that formed, Michael stopped and raised an eyebrow. ”Ali?..what's wrong honey?” She breathed in deep and again forced a smile.

”Nothing I’m just tired” Michael moved sideways and moved his hand down to hers, Alicia sighed and shook her head. ”Michael I ...I'm sick of coming home to an empty house.” Her hands trembled and they moved to her face as she broke down, the floodgates had opened and now she could no longer hold it together.

Michael tried to wrap his arms around her, Alicia though backed away and shook her head. ”Ali what do you want me to do? I have to go out of town to work and you do to and
I[“

She put her hands up and shook her head again. ”There is nothing you can’t do via phone or email or sending one of your employees. My job?...I have to be there, I come hyome and the boys are with my mother and you’re not here and I just can’t fucking take it anymore…” She turns and slams her hands down flat on the black marble of the counter, Michael sighed and reached out running his hand down her back.

”You’re right…” The words poured from his mouth and Alicia took a sharp breath in and turned to him. ”You’re right. I get it. I can do a lot of my business from here, I know I am a control freak when it comes to it but I am sorry ...I'll be here for you. I promise.” She smiled and wrapped her arms around his neck, she squeezed him tight He smiled and kisses her cheek. ”Now, lets go get our boys”

Promo: The morale delusion
On Camera
Hawaii
Present Day.

”Maybe I was wrong…”

Alicia pauses after the introduction, she sits on the end of a bench on a beautiful day near the beach.

”About Seleana. About her motivations. Of course, I might not. See, I wonder if I hadn't cut a promo before Seleana, what would she have to say?. Seriously, go watch her promo and count how many times she brought up things I said and then ask yourself, is she in anyone’s shadow now? Except mine?. And hey, my shadow is a lovely place to be Seleana. Its far reaching, cool from the hot sun we have to face here in Hawaii, and it’s safe, safe from all the pressures of being a champion. Now, allow me to steal one of your little tricks and set a few things straight.”

“I said I respected you and I like you and I do. I really do. And because I do I feel the need to be honest with you. Brutally honest with you.”

“I said it before and will say it again Seleana, you have all the physical tools to be a champion. You can wrestle, you can fight you seem to have all the motivation and drive in the world to do this. But, the problem is you said it yourself. You “won” the title but never felt like a champion. And the reason for that was simple. You never were. You never were a champion. See you may have pinned me Seleana but you didn’t beat me.”

“You pinned me because of someone else’s actions”

“And now here we are ready to get in the ring and finally end this. The third one on one match between us. Billed as a rubber match of some sort. One for you and one for me right Sel?. But that’s just not true. And the fact is that you will never ever become worthy of the Bombshells title till you admit that to yourself. And as much as you believe you have, as much as you want to tell me how you know what Crystal did and you understand it the truth is you don't ...you don't ...”

“Crystal handed you something you didn’t earn and I know that has to eat you up inside but do you have any idea what she and by extension YOU took from me?...”

Alicia throws her hands in the air getting up from the bench walking towards the fence separating the walkway from the beach and the sand.

”Look at my record, look at what I have done. If Crystal had of kept her fat nose out of our business then I would have broken the single defense record earlier, I would of had an extra twenty one days as champion, I would only be a one time champion but I wouldn’t have morons thinking that someone like you could actually beat me…”

“Look, I want this whole division to stand up and be better, I will sing your praises to the moon and back I will tell the world how good you are because I feel sorry for you and unlike the Kate Steele’s Roxi Johnsons and Crystal’s of the world you earn everything you have but make no mistake. I am not a good person Seleana.”

“I am about one thing and one thing only and that is being the champion and proving week in and week out that I am the best and that is what I have done and will continue to do.”

“Now, no one can be champion forever. I’m sure someone will beat me, someone will be able to take me down but, that won’t be you. As I already told you, fairytales aren’t true. What is true is reality. The real world. And Seleana in this world I am the apex predator. I am the woman that everyone wants to beat. And when you’re a champion, you have a huge target on your back. And someone like you? Well if you had a target on your back you’d crumble, you’d fall.”

She smiles and shakes her head again sliding her hands back through her long hair to tie it back away from.

”People like you are under the impression I am trapped in this division with you all after me, the truth is, you’re trapped in MY division with ME. You are trapped in a world where one of the greatest womens wrestlers of all time is on top and in her prime and I know that you believe in yourself. I know you have this feeling in your heart where you can beat me and you can prove everyone wrong. But your heart is going to break Seleana”

“When you tap or I pin you, your heart will break in two. And I am asking you, as someone who actually likes you as a person, when I beat you, walk away. Go after the Roulette title, find a male superstar and go for the mixed tag belts. But walk away.”

“High Stakes will be an end and a new beginning.”

“And end to this rivalry, a new beginning for me to finally get away from you and the members of your extended family. Then I can go on to face the new names and any other legends around here that want to step up. Like Sierra Williams, who beat you, or Keira Johnson, who also beat you….”

“I’m not saying anything that isn’t true Sel…”

“You know it’s true, you know I’m right…”

“And at High Stakes nine, the biggest show of the year I will have my hand raised, I will be the champion and as long as you come to me and fight me with a pure heart and won’t try and screw me and keep your idiot wife backstage...then I will raise your hand, I will thank you for the challenge and I will count you as one of my peers.”

“But….”

“You let Crystal anywhere near us, or you use her dirty tactics and cheat to beat me? Then there will be NOWHERE you can hide Seleana. Nowhere you can slither off to. I will go through every member of your family. Wife, Sister, Step Daughter, cousin, Aunt, your grandmothers next door neighbours dog...I don’t care….that is what you’re facing, that is what you’re standing up to….and god have mercy on you...because I won’t”

Offline Seleana Zdunich

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Seleana Zdunich
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2019, 11:20:22 PM »
 Off-Camera

Friday, October 18, 2019
Kahanamoku Beach
Waikiki
Honolulu, Hawaii
10:00 AM  HST

Money.

Some say it makes the world go around and others claim it is the root of all evil. Some say it talks and others just don’t bother listening in the first place.

Today, as Seleana Zdunich sits on the beach in Hawaii, her laptop poised on her thighs a she glances out at her wife running into the surf with her middle sister, Zenna. Unable to stop herself from smiling at the sight, Seleana nods as she moves her gaze back to the laptop and starts to opening documents to go over. After a few minutes, she is joined on the beach by the rest of her sister’s household, Linnéa  Lacroix, Linnéa ’s younger sister, Alissa Lacroix, and Kelly Taylor. The four not only lived together, they played in a band together with Seleana and Zenna’s youngest sister, Katra Zdunich, in a band called American Murder Log, frequently referred to in many circles as AML.

Linnéa Lacroix: Having a good time?

Seleana looks up and smiles at her sister’s fiancée.

Seleana Zdunich: I am...    

Linnéa , Alissa and Kelly all sit down next to Seleana, the four all looking out to see Zenna and Christina going back for another surfing pass.

Alissa Lacroix: Who knew Z was a surfing fan?

Linnéa  shrugs.

Linnéa Lacroix: She mentioned it once years ago in one of those conversations you have when it’s just you, several bottles of whiskey and a big mound on the table between you…

Alissa and Kelly both nod knowingly while Seleana frowns.

Seleana Zdunich: I’m not keen to hear the rest of this story, am I?

Linnéa  looks away in shame as Alissa and Kelly both shake their heads.

Kelly Taylor: It’s not something most of us would be keen to talk about ourselves, Love, but sometimes, it just pops out…

Seleana nods slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: Where’s Kattunge? I thought she and Adriana were coming as well…

Linnéa  nods back behind them.

Linnéa Lacroix: She had Halo were playing air hockey the last time we saw them. They had a whole crowd around them watching.

Alissa snickers while Kelly shakes her head.

Kelly Taylor: You’d think the bloody punters had never seen two women playing a game before!

Alissa Lacroix: Well, when it’s two hot blondes like Katra and Halo in bikinis…

Linnéa  and Seleana join in the laughter as they all picture seeing that.

Seleana Zdunich: Where are Brittany and Adriana?

Alissa Lacroix: Watching their wives play air hockey in bikinis…

Linnéa  nods quickly.

Linnéa Lacroix: And making damn sure they never run out of quarters!

All four women start laughing, each nodding in agreement with the others.

Seleana Zdunich: Det är sanningen?

Still laughing, Linnéa  nods.

Linnéa Lacroix: It’s true, they’re totally back there watching in wide-eyed wonder as if they have seen the holy fucking grail in all of its wondrous glory!

Alissa smirks knowingly.

Alissa Lacroix: You saying you wouldn’t be back there looking at her like that if it was Z?  I know I would be if that was Kels…

Kelly smirks in kind.

Kelly Taylor: Would you really?

Alissa turns to face her.

Alissa Lacroix: And you wouldn’t if it were me?

Kelly shrugs.

Kelly Taylor: Well of course I would be, I’d have to be bloody daft not to!

Seleana just shakes her head. They were always like this, whether they were back in their New Orleans home in the house the Lacroix Sisters had grown up in or were talking with Kelly’s mother and sister about going back to Surrey for the first time in years. Linnéa  nods at her laptop.

Linnéa Lacroix: So whatcha doin’, Sarabi?

Seleana shrugs slowly.

Seleana Zdunich: Besides watching my wife surf?

Linnéa  can’t help but nod even as she glances out to catch a glimpse of Zenna on her board.

ZZ: That is a glorious sight to behold….  

Seleana smiles as she looks up from her screen.

Seleana Zdunich: Just trying to allay some of estrellita’s concerns…

Linnéa  nods and then moves her gaze back to the computer screen.

Linnéa Lacroix: That looks like…

Seleana nods as Alissa and Kelly look over as well.

Seleana Zdunich: Investment data. Estrellita worries she has somehow doomed us to poverty in her way of doing things.

Linnéa  frowns in confusion.

Linnéa Lacroix: She fall off the wagon?

Seleana shakes her head.

Seleana Zdunich: No.

Linnéa Lacroix: Get a coke habit?

Seleana Zdunich: No.

Linnéa Lacroix: Then…

Seleana looks up at her wife in the water and sighs.

Seleana Zdunich: She lost control of her studio and is thus worried she will lose the income it generates.

Linnéa , Alissa and Kelly all start to say something but Seleana nods to her wife.

Seleana Zdunich: She likes being showy before so she would give away large sums of money she earned wrestling to charity. It was part of being Crystal Hilton.

As Christina and Zenna stand up and discuss where they should try and get to next, Seleana can’t help but become visibly wistful.

Seleana Zdunich: Sometimes i wonder if that wasn’t her trying to buy fans or buy love and adoration because she didn’t feel it at home. She did not feel it anywhere…

Nodding to herself, she glances back to the screen before her.

Seleana Zdunich: So, now, despite that she still works many places in wrestling and makes good money from all of them, despite still getting offers for model work and whatnot, she has been looking at other jobs in the hopes that she will not have to downsize and lose her house.

Linnéa , Alissa and Kelly all nod in unison.

Linnéa Lacroix: We understand that worry all too well

Alissa Lacroix: Yeah, but we didn’t have back-up options like she does.  We didn’t have the band yet, you and Z weren’t wrestling and Kels wasn’t even taking modeling gigs. I mean, I could have taken a few session bassist gigs but I didn’t…

Seleana shrugs as she looks up to her family.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not think we will have to downsize. I’ve been making good money wrestling for a year now and I’m about to have my third one on one world title match with Alicia Lukas. Brittany and Halo have each been bringing in good money as well, especially since Halo won her championship in SCU. We have the zoo and it is doing well and I’ve been working the markets as well. I’ve even managed to buy back some of her lost shares, though she does not know that and neither does the man she thinks she lost them to. I will enjoy seeing his face when he finds out…

Linnéa  cocks her head.

Linnéa Lacroix: You look like you really do not like him.

Seleana nods firmly.

Seleana Zdunich: I do not, but he is for another time. The markets will get us there so this weekend is simply about Alicia Lukas and Veronica Taylor.

Alissa nods in the computer’s direction while looking at her own fiancée.

Alissa Lacroix: That bitch ain’t your kin, is she?

Kelly shakes her head looking disgusted at the very idea.

Kelly Taylor: Even if she was, she would never admit such slander. She would attempt to call all of us uggos and basics and treat us as if we were beneath her and her lot…

Alissa rolls her eyes in equal disgust.

Alissa Lacroix: I hope Halo beats her ass!

Linnéa Lacroix: Woodshed, here they come!

Seleana nods her agreement as well.

Seleana Zdunich: Halo will do well and I will take my place!

Linnéa , Alissa and Kelly all slap her on the back as they turn and watch Christina wipe out and almost take Zenna with her.

Seleana Zdunich: If Shenzi does not make me a widow first…

The four share a laugh as they watch Christiana dn Zenna pop back up in the water again. All of them feeling that all is right with the world.  

On-Camera

Friday, October 18, 2019
Kahanamoku Beach
Waikiki
Honolulu, Hawaii
12:09 PM  HST

The camera opens on Seleana Zdunich standing on the beach in her hot pink bikini.

Seleana Zdunich: So, here we are. You and I go one on one for the third time for the SCW World Bombshell Championship. Lukas/Zdunich III at High Stakes IX!  

She looks to the sand and shakes her head ever so slightly.

Seleana Zdunich: A year ago, the very thought of this match would have been laughable. The idea of this match being a main event on this show would have been even moreso.

Looking back up to the camera, Seleana nods forcefully.

Seleana Zdunich: A year ago you were defending the Honor Women’s Championship against Winter Elemental, Trinity Jones and Brittany Williams in a match that was pointed to as one that would determine how you were seen here in SCW. No one was talking about main eventing…

She turns to the right and starts to go down her left hand as if it holds an unseen list.

Seleana Zdunich: It was a match that probably had some questioning why you and Winter were getting spots on our pay-per-view despite your obvious talents and accomplishments and also had them questioning why Trinity and Brittany were being put in this position. Really, it was a test and you passed...

Sher pasues and smirks into the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: With flying colors, ja?

Looking back to her hnd, Seleana shrugs.

Seleana Zdunich: I was in a match with Cat Riley where the ending had nothing to do with us and everything to do with Kate Steele having some vague personal vendetta against my wife for reasons that probably sounded as crazy then as she does now, whether she likes it or not. I know she personally apologized to me for all that happened then but…

She pauses, shaking her head.

Seleana Zdunich: It does not change how High Stakes VIII went into the books.

She turns back to face the camera straight on again.

Seleana Zdunich: You were making a first impression that laid the groundwork for a championship reign that is setting the bar for everyone else in this company. I was a pawn in someone else’s story and it wasn’t even a story that made sense to anyone who cared to pay attention to it and technically, it is one that is still continuing for reasons that defy logic aside from Teddy Warren and kate Steele are attention whores who cannot seem to find it in any other manner than to try and rain on my wife’s life and now they’ve added that värdelös fitta, Diamond, to the story and…

Seleana turns, looking disgusted to the point of nearly being physically ill.

Seleana Zdunich: I am only too happy that they have kept their distance from me.      

Her teeth grind as she shakes her head before looking back up to the camera.

Seleana Zdunich: But this is not about them. It is about you and it is about me and it is about the World Bombshell Championship. We have met for that Championship in a scenario like this twice before and we have each walked out with our hand raised once. Now we show the world why it is us who stand here and not all the others who tried to step and take your crown! There are two of us and two of us alone who can say they have pinned you for that championship.

Her right hand raises, the index finger standing alone.

Seleana Zdunich: One, Dani Weston, defeated you and was defeated herself in a rematch. She stuck around long enough to be involved but eventually took her leave for the time being. I hope that is not the end of her because she is too talented to allow herself to simply fade out in that manner.

She ndos as a second finger joins its mate.

Seleana Zdunich: The second one was me and unlike Dani, I have not disappeared into that good night. I continued to fight until I earned another chance and then I continued until I earned this one as well! I have climbed and climbed and climbed too long to allow myself to be simply dispatched. I will not be dispatched. I will keep fighting until there is nothing left and I will prove my standing!    

The camera zooms in to frame her face.

Seleana Zdunich: This is Lukas/Zdunich III and I deserve to be here just as much as you do! No one else wanted this the way I did and no one worked towards the goal the way I did!  High Stakes IX, I prove it was no mistake! See you there, ja?