Author Topic: Blast from the future  (Read 404 times)

Offline Alicia Lukas

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Alicia Lukas
Blast from the future
« on: March 19, 2019, 12:04:08 AM »

I don't got a problem with the way I'm living
When I look around at what the world's becoming
Stay the fuck out the way cause it's my way
My way or the highway
All of the money, just problems
All of the problems, I solve them
All of the shit you've been talking
You don't want problems you walking

Scene One:Trapped.
Off Camera
Big Red Steakhouse, Las Vegas Nevada.
4 Years ago

Alicia smiled wide staring across the table at him. Her brand new husband. The word flashing in her mind making her giggle like a little girl, a sensation that made her feel uneasy and insecure. Her hand drifted across the table and she caught a glimpse of her wedding ring, it sent chills up her spine but also gave her a warm sensation in her heart.

Chris looked through the menu, his beard normally bushy and long still trimmed back from their small wedding days before. His long brown hair tied back from his face and styled with the front up and done in a braid with the rest down. He took a drink of water and kept looking before noticing his wife’s gaze, he shot her a smirk..the same half smile that made her melt the first time she met him.

“Can I help you?” Alicia blushed and hid her face behind a menu, she was dressed in a tight little black dress, her hair up, full make up with her lips painted a cherry red. She even wore high heels. Chris raised an eyebrow with a smile, dressed in a black button-up shirt and jeans with cowboy boots, dressed up for him.  

He moved forward and grabbed Alicia’s hand, she put the menu down and he laughed. “What?” She just shrugged and cleared her throat. “I...can’t believe we’re married is all….” He laughed and shrugged. “It was a quick one but...I love ya Licia….” She blushed again and sighed. “I love you, Cowboy….”

After a few moments, their entree’s arrived, Alicia licked her lips and went right into her shrimp cocktail, Chris going for something beef related. “Ya really are perfect…” Her heart sank, she had been trying to hide it, push it away. She just wanted to forget but it burrowed in her mind...the more he spoke the more it came out.

“I know it’s a few years off but I’m gonna love adding to our lil family…” The words cut her like a hot knife through butter, her heart seemed to explode in her chest. She breathed in sharply and Chris cocked an eyebrow, her heart beat fast, her skin turned grey and sweat trickled down her brow. “Excuse me…”

She got up from the table and walked out almost knocking a waiter over, she heard Chris’ voice in the distance but it seemed to fade with the ringing in her ears, she burst out into the cool nighttime breeze and started to hyperventilate. Before she knew it Chris was there, his arms around her.

“Baby what's wrong…” She shook as tears streamed down her face. “Lic!....” She shook her head as his hand rubbed up and down her back, onlookers starting to crowd wondering what is going on. “What the fuck you looking at?...”

They started moving and Alicia calmed a little “I...Chris I...I’m not perfect far fucking from it...I’m broken…” Chris tilts his head and goes to talk but Alicia interrupts. “You want more kids….an I can’t do it….I can’t have anymore….” Tears stream down, Chris swallows hard and gives her a squeeze.

“I’m sorry...I didn’t know….but baby ya still perfect…” Alicia shakes her head and takes a few deep breaths. “I’m not.I” He stands back and grabs her shoulders. “Violet...stop...I married ya cause I love ya not because I want to pump you full of kids….i love you..and we have a perfect family now…” She calms and smiles as she feels the love in his touch and words, she lunges forward hugging him tightly.  

“....I love you….but don’t call me Violet…”

Scene Two-Daddy’s little girl REDUX
Off Camera
New York City, Mercy General Hospital
2 Years Ago.

Alicia stood at the door staring at it for what seemed like an eternity. Her bright blue eyes locked on it like a target. Her hand shaking as she swallowed hard. The various other visitors, patients, doctors, and nurses in the hospital seemed to stare at her noticing her trepidation. Alicia took one sharp breath in and opened the door stepping in. The blinds were drawn, it was dark in the room but still enough like to see. Monitors all around beeped and moved. Alicia sighed and worked up the courage to look up finding her father Jason Maxwell in the bed.

His muscular seven-foot frame barely contained on the extra large specially designed medical bed. Wires hung off him, a few IV’s connected to each arm kept him hydrated. Alicia’s heart sank. She had all intentions of staying angry at him. The man who walked out of her life over and over. The man who kept breaking her heart more than anyone else. But there he was. A man she had always seen as a strong giant, now laying in bed looking old and fragile. Alicia shook her head and tried to stay composed as Jason shot her a small smile. “Hey, kid…” His voice was still deep but nowhere near as strong as normal. The normal boom that would come from his chest replaced by an almost hushed whisper. Alicia stepped forward and bit her bottom lip. A clear sign she was nervous and concerned. One of her many tells when life got awkward.  

“Hey D-....Jason….” She swallowed. She knew using his name would hurt. She knew what he wanted to hear but she stayed cold. Her face not betraying her as she buried the emotions deep down. The anger, the frustration was pushed forward as her empathy, love and concern became a pit of ash in her stomach and burned away. “So, any reason why you never called me?. Why you’ve been here for two weeks. Not just in a hospital but one that is literally 20 minutes away from my house?” Her voice was filled with venom, her words spit out short and harsh as she stared at him. Her eyes giving no feeling, no kindness or love. Jason seemed to look away for a moment and sigh deeply. He took in a deep breath and raised his eyebrows trying to calm the situation. “You told me last time we talked that you didn’t want me to bother you….”

Alicia’s head snapped sideways with a loud scoff as she threw her hands in the air stepping forward closer to the bed. “Cause YOU keep leaving. YOU keep walking out of my life expecting me to just let you back in. But this?. You’re in the hospital. And not just for a regular in and out stay and check up...Two weeks. Two weeks you’ve been here, Three weeks ago you approached me in Japan and now here you are back in New York and you couldn’t just call me?” Alicia shakes her head a moment and pulls her hands to her face. Jason just laid there staring, he opened his mouth but nothing came out. A few moments passed and Alicia laughed to herself before continuing. “You have done nothing but make excuses Jason. I let a guy treat me like shit, and beat me and hit me. He is the reason why I may NEVER have another child. Ronnie could have killed me. And you weren’t there. Then I ran to a foreign country with some stupid idea and dream that if I became a wrestler like my dear old dad you’d care. I came back and hooked up with Jacob, then Chris, Then Sean...and then Travis. Even Kaden Kessler. Each one of them I was looking for love and acceptance and each one in their own way just took what they wanted from me and left me like I was NOTHING….”

Alicia’s hands shake as her voice raises. A nurse opens the door and Jason puts his hand up and shakes his head. They slowly back out of the room as Alicia’s face turns red from anger, hot tears roll down her cheeks as she starts to pace. Jason stays silent letting his daughter go. “Cass fucked me up on drugs, Cane trapped me into a marriage while he drank and cheated on me, Sean was an emotional terrorist, Travis loved me but I pushed him away and his own abandonment issue really didn’t go well with mine and Kaden?...well fuck Daddy Kaden is the only guy who had the balls to be honest with me and my issues...they’re the reason why he didn’t want me….IT ALL COMES BACK TO YOU…”.

Alicia shook and tried to calm herself down. Jason sat up a little and winced in obvious pain. His arms quivering as he holds his upper body’s weight before adjusting. “I will take the blame for walking out, I’ll even admit I have never been the best father. I didn’t know how to be darlin’. I still don’t. I have no idea if anything I do is right. But your choices are on you, Violet. I wasn’t there to help guide you. But you still made the decisions. I love you, I do but you need to take control of your life and just think….stop trying to get love from others….love yourself…”

Alicia goes to say something but stops sliding her hands in the pockets of her jeans with a deep sigh. She looks out the window and calms down before speaking. Her voice a lot lighter and calmer with a hint of emotion. “That was really cliched. And, I guess true...and that is the most fatherly thing you’ve ever done.” There was a silence over the two, Jason reached over grabbing a folder bringing it onto his lap opening it up. He slid it towards Alicia who picked it up reading it over as her heart skipped a beat. “Daddy...why are you handing me a will?....are you?...”
>[/color=limegreen]“No..no honey I’m not dying...well I am I mean why all are and I’m not gettin any younger but….You need to be taken care of darlin’, there’s also a cheque there for 20 K for now. I needed to settle up a few things to get funds released, It’s why I needed the 10K and I’m sorry….I did it to...make sure you and the boys would be taken care of when I do pass….”[/color] Alicia swallows hard and looks at the document before placing it on the bedside table. She slowly looks over at Jason and shakes her head, tears forming in her eyes. Her hand reached out grabbing his, he takes it and smiles, after a few moments Alicia leans down and hugs him tight. Jason gives her a squeeze and sighs

Scene Three-Blast from the future…
On Camera
Wolfslair Training Facility, New York, New York
Present Day

”Ahem….ANNNNND NEEEWWWW SIN CITY WRESTLING BOMBSHELLS CHAMPION, THE STRONG STYLE SOUTHERN BELLE...ALIIICIIIA FUCKING LUKAS…..”

She pauses and smiles, her pearly white teeth shining through her cherry red painted lips. A black streak of war paint under her right eye as she stands in the large open training room of wolfslair, championships all hang around top, replicas of titles that members have won. Alicia’s wall now having two SCW bombshells titles.

”I told you. I told you all what was at stake going into that match at Blaze of glory. Four women all with our own motivations. Crystal had to justify everything she had done. Everything she had said. It was all there in front of her to be justified. And she failed. Everything Crystal has said and done, all her attacks, verbally and physically, the abuse she gave her wife. All of that just crumbled. It is nothing but smoke and ash now. And even worse, following the match Crystal has been just as selfish as she always has, she has told people how sorry she is without showing it, claimed friendships with people she has constantly pushed down and away…”

“She has talked about how she is “Christina”, not Crystal. All that split personality bullshit can die in a fire, cause we all know deep down, Crystal Hilton, Millar, Williams, Zdunich is nothing but a piece of trash. And that’s why she failed. That is why she failed to be the champion, to win this title a fourth time.”

“But then we had Dani Weston. I respect Dani, I do, she beat me fair and square, she ended my honor reign and incorporated that championship into it’s SCW counterpart. But when I beat her and took this title the first time I saw something die. I saw the spark and fire in her eyes fade away. Dani is great as a champion no doubt, but a real champion can stand up when they lose something and come back with an even hotter blaze. I did it not once but twice in my time here alone. But Dani?. Dani just doesn’t have the heart for this anymore.”

“Maybe she never did….”

Alicia pauses for a moment and looks ahead, her smile faded out to a more serious tone as she sighs heavily and folds her arms over her chest, the SCW bombshells title over her shoulder, her long blond hair flowing down over the title belt.

”But I’ll tell you all who does have heart. Seleana Zdunich. See when I won this title back when I had my arm raised I walked backstage and through the night I got all these congratulations messages. Tweets, DM’s, Text messages, e-mails, voicemails. All of them saying how proud they were and how good I looked. You know who was one of the first?. Seleana. She and her family. Her sisters, friends, bandmates, cousins they all showed respect and honor in loss, Seleana handled herself muc h better than her wife ever has.”

“Based on Crystals stupidity, Dani’s loss of heart and the fact Kate has her little brifcase, if I win Blast from the past and earn the right to pick my opponent to defend my title against. Well, it’ll be Seleana.”

“I promise you that…”

“But, before I go on any more about this title and my plans against my first round opponents and my partner. I just want to point something out. I knew I had this opportunity to win the title back, I knew what it would mean for my entering the tournament and that some of my matches would be title shots for the women on the other team. But I entered anyway. I am the only champion, THE ONLY ONE who had the guts to step into Blast from the past, hell if Alex had won the SCW title he was prepared to do it too, cause Wolfslair is that kind of organization…”

“We prize competition above all else...we prize being the best and proving yourself to be the best and that is what entering a tournament like this is…”

Alicia pauses for a moment again and laughs to herself.

”It’s a chance to prove and back up everything I have said. Everything I have done. And I get to team with an SCW original. Blade Alexander, former world heavyweight champion. It’s good to know that if I handle my side of things I have a guy standing there who has had success and knows what it’s like to be a champion. My only question is, will he be able to step up and recapture the success he had in the past?. His reign in PWR was years ago and while he’s been gone SCW has changed….”

“Although, he should be able to take out Hitamashii.”

“I, I have no idea what to say about him, this is a guy who was trained by someone in Casey Williams who, never did a god damn thing in SCW aside from a forgettable title reign and being the reason Austin lost his title. That’s your biggest claim to fame, being trained by that guy?. And then failing over and over and over again?. Face it Hitamshii. You’re pathetic, you’re pathetic on the mic, in the ring, on the street, as a man, as a wrestler, and as a personality. Even if Blade hasn’t been in the ring since he stepped back from SCW he’ll still pimp slap you so hard you’ll think you’re actually Japanese….instead of an imitation…”

“Kieusero, bitch.”

She scoffs and lays the SCW bombshells title down in front of her on a table, she looks back up at the camera and tilts her head.

”But what of the other side of the team?. The debuting Calia?. Welp, don’t know much about you dear so please forgive me. I can’t find much about you and honestly, that has me at a slight disadvantage. See women like Roxi Johnson, Kiera Fisher, Otaki, Amanda Cortez, Jessie Salco...basically the entire field of women here I can find things about. But you?. You’re a mystery. An unknown entity. I don’t know what to expect from you or who you are, what you’re about. But I do know what I’m about…”

“I’m a two time and current SCW bombshells champion, and I am, despite what Mercedes Vargas would have you believe the most prolific woman to ever compete in Honor wrestling, I have been a world champion everywhere I have gone except LAW cause it closed before I could get my hands on that title and 4CW which I am still working on. I have defeated the who’s who of women's wrestling and hall of famers from this company. And out of the four people in this match, I’m the only one that is currently relevant.”

“Hitamashii ain’t shit, Blade has been gone for years and you Calia?. You’re new, you could be something talented but we won’t know until this weekend. And what a test you have…enjoy it, embrace it….could be the biggest shot you get to make an impact….but either way, I want that title...BLAST FROM THE PAST WINNER...to go along with that one I have….and you two?...y’all are just in my way…”