Author Topic: Evie Jordan v Jessie Salco - Chamber of Extreme match  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Evie Jordan v Jessie Salco - Chamber of Extreme match
« on: January 17, 2021, 03:03:33 PM »
Post all roleplays for this match here.
Limits: 1 roleplay per week, per character, 10,000 limit.

Good luck!
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“Redemption.”
« Reply #1 on: January 21, 2021, 04:38:41 PM »
(Keira was used with permission from Keira)

Following the events of High Stakes X Jessie found herself embroiled in a feud with Australian Bombshell/wife of Ben Jordan Evie Jordan and it didn’t take long for things to get personal between them with Jessie questioning how Ben put up with her and Evie flat out saying that Jessie should’ve been killed by her adoptive father all those years ago, in the week’s that followed the following happened, Jessie challenged Evie to a match at Inception IV (then known only as the first Supercard of 2021), Evie accepted and then it was made into a match that was quickly becoming Jessie’s specialty, the Chamber of Extreme.

The Christmas break followed but if you thought that things would cool off over the Holidays, you were wrong as Evie opened the year with a vicious attack on Jessie that left her hospitalized for the week after, and then at the Go Home Show Jessie retaliated interfering in Evie’s Street Fight against Char Kwon and whilst Jessie failed to cost Evie the match, Jessie would have the last laugh by unleashing a brutal assault on Evie that culminated in Evie being sent through glass doors by Jessie, now the stage was set for the Chamber of Extreme Match! Can Jessie win her first match of 2021?

Summerlin Hospital Medical Centre, Las Vegas, Nevada
Monday the 11th of January 2021. 18:00pm

You know what’s a great place to be in the middle of a fucking pandemic? A hospital! Yes, that is sarcasm, how did you guess.

As Jake said the previous day on Twitter, I woke up not long after I arrived at the hospital but since I woke up before the pain meds kicked in my initial words were vulgar to say the least, I did at least get a laugh out of two things since then, Jake’s tweet about not repeating what I said on Twitter being one of them, the other?

Bill Barnhart saying that he was going to easily beat Ben Jordan, it’s saying something when even the two nicest women on the SCW Roster (Team Hero) are having a good laugh at your expense, that’s all I’m saying.

And before anyone asks, yes, I’ve seen the card for Climax Control, and there’s no prizes for guessing which of the matches has my attention, sure, the main event will probably be fun to watch purely to see how far Andrea pushes her luck with Team Hero and the Zdunichs but it’s Evie’s match against Char Kwon that I’m most interested in for obvious reasons and since it’s a street fight, I can potentially cost Evie the match in retaliation, and that’s IF I’m discharged by then.

All in a day’s work, I guess.

“Well, Jessica, I have good news and bad news.” The doctor assigned to my care informed me and I rolled me eyes, yeah, I know he was probably just reading my name from the chart sheet but being thirty years old doesn’t make me hate my full first name any less. “The good news is, you’ll be out of the hospital on Sunday Morning.”

“Good, I won’t miss Climax Control and just call me Jessie.” I informed the doctor who nodded at my request. “No one refers to me as Jessica, not even my closest family members.”

“Understood Jessie.” The doctor nodded in understanding before continuing. “The bad news is, that attack left you with a severe concussion, I won’t discharge you if you fail a concussion test, that means……...”

“Doc, I’m a professional wrestler and I’ve been wrestling for twelve years.” I interrupted him with a frown on my face as I shifted my weight. “I know what a concussion test is and what it entails, that won’t be my first concussion test and it won’t be my last.”

“Ahh, yes, off course, my apologies but explaining these things is just second nature to me.” The doctor nodded as he got the idea at which point, I saw Keira standing behind him. “I didn’t mean to insult your intelligence Mrs. Salco,”

“I’m used to that.” I muttered to myself as I thought back to the numerous times the bosses have hindered my attempts to achieve my goals. Whether he heard me say that or not I’m not sure because he left the room without another word and Keira stepped in. “One of these days, we’re going to stop meeting each other in hospitals Keira.”

“That’ll be the day.” Keira nodded in response before sitting next to my bed. “Jake and Shane managed to buy you a new iPhone, it became obvious that Evie wasn’t going to say for a new one fairly quickly.”

“Fucking cheapskate.” I grumbled to myself before running a hand down my face. “Don’t you have a Main Event to prepare for?”

“That can wait until later.” Keira assured me and I nodded in response. “I heard what the doctor said about you being discharged, even if you pass that test you should take it easy.”

“I know, at least I’ll have a few hours to prepare my revenge plan.” I nodded with a frown on my face before running a hand through my hair. “So, have you and Roxi figured out a plan for dealing with Andrea in the main?”

“We agreed that it’ll depend on what she does.” Keira nodded as she shifted her weight. “If Andrea calls it down the middle and acts like a normal referee, we’ll treat her as such, they’ll be tension sure, but we should be able to work through it.” Keira added before frowning. “We also agreed that pigs will fly if that happens.”

“I was about to say, if that actually happens then you should ask Andrea what she did with the real Andrea.” I scoffed in response before sitting up. “And if she lives up to everyone’s expectations in the worst way?”

“It’s likely that she’ll show bias towards the Zdunichs given her issues with Roxi, if she does and it gets to the point where she tries to cost us the match then we’ll deal with her.” Keira explained and I nodded as I got the idea. “We’ll know the details come match time.”

“We’ll know one thing for sure, the bosses will watch that match whilst eating handfuls of popcorn.” I scoffed and Keira quickly nodded before the conversation shifted towards other topics.

Backstage at Climax Control 290, Las Vegas, Nevada
Sunday the 17th of January 2021. 11:00pm

Cathartic, Noun,
involving the release of strong emotions through a particular activity or experience.

Whilst I watched the Main Event of Team Hero vs. the Zdunichs on the monitor backstage following the chaos that was the ending of the Street Fight between Evie and Char Kwon I went to the trouble of googling the meaning of cathartic via the Cambridge dictionary, why?

Because I can’t think of a better word to describe my thoughts towards my revenge attack on Evie, oh sure, the boys may have been shocked by how far I took it but try telling me with a straight face that Evie didn’t deserve that attack, I’ll wait all week if I have too.

Well, okay, I’ll wait until I tape my first promo for Inception IV but that’s it!

Anyway, after I spent a good minute laughing my ass off at Andrea getting bit hard by karma (and Team Hero) after screwing with Team Hero for the entirety of the match I regained my composure just in time for Team Hero to return to the backstage area, however as I was gathering up my shit to head home Keira walked up to me.

And she wasn’t happy.

“Jessie, what the hell was that?!” Keira asked and I gave her a confused look. “Don’t play dumb, me and Roxi saw your attack on Evie during and after her match against Char Kwon.”

“Oh, don’t act like you don’t know exactly what that was!” I defended myself as I marched up to the World Bombshell Champion. “That was justice! That bitch put me in hospital for a week and you expect me to let that go unanswered?! If anything, I just upped the stakes for the Chamber of Extreme Match!”

“You call kicking Evie through several glass doors justice?!” Keira demanded as she put her hands on her hips. “You realize that you could’ve ended her career by doing that, right?!”

“And I’ll do it again if I could.” I retorted as I folded my arms. “Evie made it personal for me from the start, she had to know what she was getting into when she made that quip about my upbring! And as far as I see it, it’s not much different from the attacks you’ve made against rivals, or do I need to remind you off the fact that I was reluctant to invite you and Roxi to my wedding because Amy was going to attend?”

“And things were getting heated between me and Amy, I remember.” Keira nodded as she thought back to that summer. “But I never took it as far as you did.”

“Because you never had a rival bring your family life into a rivalry!” I interrupted her and Keira paused. “And before you point out the obvious, yes, I brought Ben into it first but he’s in the business, it’s only a matter of time before someone brings up the fact that Evie’s fucking a male member of the roster!”

“That may be right but if you are trying to better yourself then you just took about ten steps back.” Keira reminded me and I, for once, was rendered speechless when I heard that. “Your better than this Jessie, just remember that an eye for an eye………...”

“Makes the world go blind, I know the saying.” I nodded and Keira left without another word, seconds later the boys approached me, and I turned to them. “Let’s head home, I don’t want to spend another second here!”

“You know she’s right Jessie.” Shane responded and I quickly turned to her. “I get wanting to get revenge, but you took it too far tonight!”

“And a co-worker wishing that you had died years ago ISN’T taking things too far?!” I snapped at my husband as I quickly turned to him. “You agreed that she needed to pay for that attack last week, don’t give me that bullshit!”

“That doesn’t mean you should sink to her level.” Jake responded with a turned to my much bigger brother. “The full card for Inception IV was released whilst you and Keira were arguing, the match between you and Evie is still going ahead.”

“What? She couldn’t get a doctor’s note to excuse herself from the match?” I asked mockingly before we left without another word.

Jessie’s home, Las Vegas, Nevada
Thursday the 21st of January 2021, 11:00am

*promo time*

It’s been a long fortnight but I’m finally ready to cut my first promo of the year, and boy, do I have a lot to say.

“So, if I’m reading this right, Evie cam tell me that I should’ve died years ago at the hands of my asshole of an abusive father and everything’s fine but the moment I attack her in retaliation for a brutal attack the week before is the moment I’ve gone too far? I wasn’t aware that wrestling had adopted the public school system’s approach to the bullying problem! But despite the brutal attacks that we’ve visited on each other Evie, our Chamber of Extreme Match at Inception IV is still going ahead, do you know that means?”

Go ahead, guess.

“It means that we’re going to have to make those attacks look like a pillow fight! And to quote one of my favourite horror movie villains, oh yes, there will be blood! So much blood, that people will think that this was Violent Conduct instead of Inception IV but that begs the question, where did all this bad blood start between us? On the service, the answer seems obvious, it started when you interrupted my promo on the Climax Control after High Stakes X. right? Wrong!”

Dead wrong.

“It goes back a lot further than that, to the days where you were going by the name Evie Baang and were in the middle of your first World Bombshell Championship reign, I can’t remember the details, but I had managed to get a World Bombshell Championship shot against you and anyone whose looked at the history of the World Bombshell Championship knows that it didn’t end with me finally winning that belt, rather it ended after you cheated to win.”

Yeah, I still remember that.

“It cooled off for a while after that, but you reignited the flame when you interrupted me at the post High Stakes X, problem is? You reignited the flame by emptying a gas cannister full of gasoline onto the flame and were surprised when you got burnt! You made this personal Evie, more so than I did because whilst I did bring Ben into it first, he’s been on the SCW roster for years and pretty much everyone knows him as an SCW mainstay, my abusive adopted dad on the other hand?”

I asked as I shook my head.

“Whilst he and Krystal’s dad can serve as poster boys for why parenting licenses should be a thing, he hasn’t been a part of my life in years, hell the last time I saw him, he almost killed me! And once again I must ask, how is my attack taking things too far when you brought it upon yourself? Not just with that reference to my dad but with that attack you inflicted on me the week before that left me in hospital for a week?”

And speaking off the attack.

“I was barely conscious when you were telling me this but it’s still fresh in my mind, you will never have your year, you will always be SCW’s chew toy, first off, I thought it was Apple Coren who was SCW’s chew toy? She must be on the fast track to a worse win/loss record than me, right? But back to the point, were your words meant to demoralize me heading into our match? Was it your attempt to beat me down verbally and physically? I’ve got bad news Evie, you only succeeded in beating me down physically!”

That’s right!

“Why? Because if anything, your words only motivated me to prove you wrong! Not only in the Chamber of Extreme but in the year to come! This WILL be my year, I WILL silence the many, many critics I’ve accumulated in the SCW locker room and I WILL redeem myself for my past failures! In fact, that’s going to be my mindset for the rest of the year, redemption! Because my late New Year’s Resolution is to turn my reputation around completely by the end of the year! And it starts with you!”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“This feud started innocently enough, then you went and made it personal between us Evie and the only way it can be resolved is in the Chamber of Extreme Match, a match that I am undefeated in and I don’t see that fact changing any time soon! Evie, you may be everything I hope to be in the fact that you’re a former World Bombshell Champion but as far as I’m concerned, it’s not a question on if I’m going to win that title this year, it’s when! This is the “Unsainted Angel” Jessie Salco signing off and Evie? Whilst you lay in the hospital bed recovering from my attack on you last week on Climax Control, keep this in mind, what I’ll do to you in the Chamber of Extreme will make that look like nothing!”

I walked off as the scene fades.

Offline Jessie Salco

• SCW's Heavy Metal Bombshell
  • Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Jessie Salco
“To Hell and Back.”
« Reply #2 on: January 27, 2021, 07:29:10 PM »
(Keira used with Keira’s permission)

It had been a long time coming but Jessie and Evie were finally ready to settle the score in the Chamber of Extreme Match at Inception IV, a feud that started at the tail end of 2020 and was set to continue until the first Supercard of 2021 and now the stage was set for the fifth Chamber of Extreme Match, a match that Jessie was undefeated in and Evie had no experience in, can Jessie kick off the year with a win?

Tuesday the 26th of January 2021. 11:00am

God, I can’t wait for this COVID shit to be over and done with.

I bet I know what your thinking, your thinking that I’m only saying this because I was the SCW Roster member who caught the damn disease last year whilst SCW was in the middle of the Homecoming tour but even if me, Jake and Shane didn’t catch it (though thankfully we managed to get away with only minor symptoms) I’d still be bored off this shit, if anything I’m being reminded of my early years as a wrestler where I primarily wrestled in the Miami scene and never left Florida until I was two years into my career.

There are a few differences off course, I was eighteen back then and I’m nearly thirty one now, I’ve been wrestling a lot longer than that and I have more than a few titles to my name.

Not that my accomplishments mean much to the likes of Evie Jordan, never mind the years of service I’ve put into Sin City Wrestling, never mind the fact that I’m a four time Bombshell Roulette Champion, one time Bombshell Internet Champion and a three time Bombshell Tag Team Champion (twice with Hall of Famer Amy Marshall/Santino for that matter), to people like Evie I’ll forever be known as the Bombshell who loses a lot.

Why am I saying this? Because I’ve been thinking about the attack that I committed on Evie at the last Climax Control over the past week.

Don’t get me wrong, at the core of it? My reasons for that attack were revenge, both the fact that Evie had put me in hospital for a week and the fact that she said that I should’ve died years ago was still on my mind when I interjected myself in that match between Evie and Char Kwon, well that, and Evie’s words to me whilst she attacked me.

“You will NEVER... beat me. You will NEVER... get your year, you will forever be nothing more than a chew toy...” those words were going through my head as I kicked her ass all over the arena following the Street Fight against Char Kwon, I still stand by what I said to Keira in the immediate aftermath of the Main Event when she went out of her way to chew me out for going “to far” on my attack with Evie.

Because clearly, Evie didn’t go to far when she brought my fucked up childhood up!

Before I could fume over the situation further, I heard a knock at the door, Jake and Shane were out shopping for the week, so I was home alone listening to the new Nervosa album “Perpetual Chaos” at the time so after I paused the album in the middle of the closing track Under Ruins expecting to see the boys with several bags of shopping in their hands, instead I got someone who had quickly become one of my closest friends over the past few months.

“Keira?!” I asked once I saw the World Bombshell Champion, we hadn’t seen each other since she chewed me out at Climax Control last Sunday and sure, you could put that down to COVID but I’m fairly sure she would’ve been staying away from my house under Roxi’s advice because, well, they knew how I could get whilst angry. “Come to chew me out some more?” I asked as I folded my arms and Keira quickly shook her head.

“No, not at all.” Keira assured me and I sighed before stepping aside to let the champ into my house, once the door was closed behind us, we went into the living room and sat down opposite each other. “But I am here about the conversation we had at Climax Control, I wanted to apologize.” Keira admitted and I raised my eyebrow at her. “We’ve both been in this business long enough to know that emotions can run high at the best of times but after the Blast from the Past Draw, I decided to go back and watch some of your segs with Evie.”

“You mean the ones since High Stakes X, right?” I asked for clarification and Keira nodded before I continued. “Okay, why?”

“I had been focussed on my own stuff since I won the World Bombshell Championship from Alicia Lukas that I hadn’t even had time to pay attention to your stuff, I had heard that you had challenged Evie to a Chamber of Extreme Match, but I didn’t know the story behind it.” Keira explained and I nodded as I got the idea. Before shifting my weight. “I got up to the attack she inflicted on you three weeks ago, her words to you really got to you, didn’t they?”

“Was it that obvious?” I asked rhetorically before shaking my head. “I’ve been busting my ass for this company for years! I was a part of SCW when Climax Control was in the double digits and they were hosting shows out of School Gymnasiums and town halls! For Johnny Come Latelys like Evie or Johanna Krieger to treat me like chopped liver? It will never fail to piss me off and whilst my goal heading into this match is still the same, kick Evie’s ass, I’m not about to let that shit break me mentally!”

“And you shouldn’t but it’s like I said at Climax Control.” Keira responded as she shifted her weight, and I lowered my head knowing what was coming. “The Jessie Salco who’s been trying to better herself since the Sin attack? I saw none of that when you attacked Evie at the last Climax Control, I’m not saying you weren’t right for being that angry at Evie, Roxi agreed with me when I said that I wouldn’t know what I’d do in your shoes, but we don’t want you going back to your old ways either.”

“What old ways are you talking about?” I asked as I leaned back, and Keira raised an eyebrow. “When I first debuted for the company back in 2012? When I was a naïve as fuck newcomer wrestling outside of Florida for the first time? Before I got embittered by how my first Roulette Title reign ended? Or do you mean that whole “Jessie deserves better” crap that got my put on the bosses’ shitlist for a whole year?”

“You just answered your own question.” Keira responded before undoing the World Bombshell Championship from around her waist. “Every time you’ve gone to the darkside, it’s backfired for you big time, you’re not twenty two anymore Jessie your thirty years old and you should know better by now that you need to channel that anger in this business and use it in matches, not in brutal attacks.”

“Thirty one next month, and I just realized that next year will mark my tenth year in the company.” I realized as I ran a hand down my face. “Fuck me, where the hell did the time go?!”

“Time flies, doesn’t it?” Keira asked rhetorically before she stood up. “I need to use the bathroom can you point me in the right direction?”

“Sure, downstairs bathroom is third door down from the kitchen, upstairs bathroom is the door to the left of the stairwell, take your pick.” I informed Keira as I pointed out the bathrooms to her and she nodded before setting her title aside and heading out of the living room, whilst she was gone, I found myself locking eyes with the World Bombshell Title and well, it gave me pause.

If this was say, 2018 and I was right in the middle of the title shot ban, I’d test my luck by trying to steal it, it probably would’ve failed because I don’t think I’d be able to get it to a safe hiding spot before Keira returned from her bathroom break and even if I did, she definitely would’ve noticed that it was gone and besides that, that year ended up being a bit of a learning experience for me as I glanced over at the title.

“Soon, soon I will finally earn the right to call myself World Bombshell Champ.” I muttered to myself absentmindedly before Keira returned from the bathroom break, guess time passed a lot quicker than I expected whilst I was mulling over my past. “So, not counting time Demon Teddy, which Blast from the Past Team don’t you want to face?”

“Demon teddy?” Keira asked with a raised eyebrow before she got the idea. “Oh, you mean Amber and Despayre, right?”

“Jake came up with the name as we were watching the draw.” I explained with a chuckle as I ran a hand down my face. “Me and Shane couldn’t come up with anything better, so it stuck, only reason I didn’t tweet it was because I figured “fuck it, let the Australian rookie from the Go Gym have her time in the sun” after her partner got announced.” I added before pausing. “And yeah, I realize that she’s been wrestling for four years professionally, hell I was a four year pro when I made my SCW debut, but as far as SCW’s concerned, she’s still a rookie.”

“For what it’s worth? Krystal was my dark horse pick to win before the draw was announced, she reminds me a lot of you when you first debuted, albeit with blue hair, being from Australia and being more into games than metal.” Keira explained and I had to admit that I was seeing the same thing, off course Krystal is more of an all rounder than a high flyer but otherwise? Spot on. “After the draw? Her team became the one I’m worried about, her talent plus Mark’s experience makes them a formidable team.”

“True enough, and it helps that Mark’s the defending Blast from the Past Champ.” I responded with a nod before sighing. “I get the feeling I know what your next question is, why did I break the streak of entering Blast from the Past? A streak that’s been going since the very first tournament.”

“Are you sure you’re not a mind reader?” Keira asked with a chuckle and I shrugged my shoulders. “So?” Keira asked and I let out a deep breath.

“I haven’t been in the right mindset for it since the Sin attack.” I admitted as I ran a hand through my hair. “I thought I’d be back to my old self after High Stakes X and then the bullshit with the bosses happened, and, well, you’ve seen the stuff with Evie.” I added before I took a deep breath. “I did entertain the idea of entering when it looked like Mark was finally going to win the race to see how many spots filled up but by the time, I got around to it, it was too little, too late.”

“Only thing left is to see who wins the tournament without you in it.” Keira nodded before we heard a knock at the door. “That’d be the boys?”

“Yeah, they went out to do the weekly shop an hour ago?” I asked before checking the time on my new iPhone and confirmed that an hour had passed before I stood up. “If they’re knocking, it probably means they need help with the bags.”

“Whilst I’m here I may as well help out where I can.” Keira nodded as she stood up. “But I should get going soon, need to train for the title defence.”

“Well, at least if you lose you can get another shot through the tournament.” I commented getting a chuckle out of Keira before we went to answer the door.

Wednesday the 27th of January 2021, 18:00pm

*promo time*

My opponent doesn’t have a lot to say but I do, and thanks to that conversation I had with Keira I had a clear mind heading into it.

“It’s funny, this whole feud started when Evie came out and interrupted me on the post High Stakes X edition of Climax Control but now that the time has finally come for our match where she is conspicuously absent, now we could blame my attack on her at the last episode of Climax Control for that fact, except she’s been very vocal on Twitter, well, okay it was two tweets that involved a threatening gif and calling Ben Jordan “Doctor Ben” but close enough.”

Almost like she’s scared.

“What’s the matter Evie? You were so eager to run your mouth before but now you can’t speak? Is it because you’ve realized “oh shit, I’ve woken up the sleeping beast that is Jessie Salco and she’s out for my blood”? That’s it, isn’t it? Your scared of what I’ll do to you in the Chamber of Extreme, go ahead and ask Maki what I did to her at Violent Conduct back in September, I kicked her ass so hard that she faked an injury and went away for a few months!”

And before it gets pointed out.

“And yeah, I know Maki will dispute that but the timing still seems suspect to me, anyway back to you Eve and our upcoming match, now our attacks on each other have been nothing short of brutal, some might even go as far as to call them barbaric and this feud of ours a war, well, if this is a war and we have been barbaric in our brutality then there is only one phrase that comes to mind: barbarians are at the gates!”

What do I mean by that?

“Translated: if people thought what we did to each other over the past month or so leading into this match was brutal then they haven’t seen anything yet! The Chamber of Extreme is quickly becoming a signature match of mine even though I didn’t know of its existence until a fan poll voted for it for my match against Christina Rose but if this trend continues then I’m going to continue challenging suckers……...I mean wrestlers to this match type.”

And continue it will.

“You were right about one thing when this whole thing started Evie, you’ve done everything in SCW that I haven’t including the World Bombshell Championship but if you ask me, you’ve let that success go to your head and this Sunday it’s going to backfire on you when I do everything necessary to walk out of the third PPV in a row with a win under my belt, now there is some unfinished business I have elsewhere, like a certain German Bombshell who’s defending her title against a colour this Sunday, but I’ll cross that bridge when I come to it.”

And with that I decided to wrap things up.

“You came into this rivalry of ours with the confidence to match your talent but when it came time to put up or shut up, you chose to shut up Evie and that’s going to cost you in the Chamber of Extreme, 2021 will be the year of Jessie Salco and that year will start with me defeating a former World Bombshell Champion in the Chamber of Extreme! This is the Unsainted Angel Jessie Salco signing off with the promise to drag Evie Jordan to hell and back in this match because as a great movie villain once said, oh yes, there will be blood!”

I went into the kitchen for a snack as the scene fades.

Offline Evie Baang

• View Profile
    • Evie Baang
Re: Evie Jordan v Jessie Salco - Chamber of Extreme match
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2021, 09:38:05 PM »
The scene opened up to pure darkness. Not a ray of lighting to be seen, it wasn’t uncommon for Evie to start her promotional videos in darkness but this week was different, this week felt empty. Truth be told Evie was still licking her wounds from her street fight with Char Kwan, but she was also still harbouring the side effects from payback Jessie Salco had hand delivered. The scene stayed in darkness but the airways started to crackle, as soon enough the harsh thick Australian accent was ringing through the speakers.

“Jessie, Jessie, Jessie…” Evie spoke calmly. “It’s all boiled down to this, it’s all come to a head and finally in two days time we will be standing across from each other in your playground, the chamber of extreme…” She laughed.

Evie could help but laugh, knowing that Jessie had selected the match type to suit herself but Evie knew deep down that wasn’t going to save her.

“You foolishly might think that you have the upper hand Sunday night, but I can promise you… at the Golden Ring Casino… the chamber will be washed red with your blood. Once the dust settles, there won’t be a glorious victory awaiting for you Jessie… your name won’t be praised, your arm won’t be raised… you’ll be nothing, you’ll be defeated, your streak in the Chamber of Extreme will have ended and at the end of the night you’ll have yourself to blame.” Evie paused.

Still Evie’s face was absent from the screen but her words were still ringing through the speakers.

“You see you brought this on yourself Jessie and as much as you play the victim and pretend that my attack came out of nowhere the more you mislead yourself in a false sense of security. You brought this upon yourself, when you marched down the ring to verbally cry your heart out of your mouth about how twenty twenty wasn’t your year, then you promised the world that twenty twenty-one would be better for you… you really think the greatest moment of your career boil down to the year that they take place in? Your delusional… I can promise you, you haven’t had a year, you haven’t had a moment, you haven’t even had a single second in Sin City Wrestling where people have seen you for anything more than just the curtain jerker. No one believes you when you cry for war, no one believes you when you say you’re going to make a change and demolish the roster that is thrown before you… you’ll forever be a puppet in Sin City Wrestling… your opponents will always pull the strings. And come inception… I won’t just pull your strings, I’ll wrap them around your neck and tug them.” Evie chuckled.

Her laughter was willed with evil, pure evil. Evie still refused to show her face but she continued with her words.

“So, you have decided to play the Chamber of Extreme as your ace in your attempt to sway your outcome… even Stevie can see that you’ve done that to extend tryout chances in this match, in our match… but the Chamber of Extreme sounds like a dollhouse and unlucky for you, I feel like fucking playing.” Evie scowled.

The black screen was still all that was shown as Evie continued to speak.

“I don’t think you understand whom you are going to come face to face with at Inception, I do not fear pain, I embrace it… I do not cry, I do not fold, I do not crack… I’m the bitch that brought Alexis to her fucking knees in a barbed wire match, I’m the bitch that drained her of most of her blood and for what? All because she spoke out of turn… how do you think you will stack up? I’m the bitch that brought Kate to a standstill who turned Sin City Wrestling inside out in our grudge match at the end of last year… I’m the bitch that brought the house down two weeks ago with Char and even with your efforts to steal the match away from me… I still overcame your attack, I still held it together and I still pinned Char Kwan… painted in my own fucking blood.” Evie growled.

Her face was still shielded from the camera as she spoke

“This Sunday night you’ll have nowhere to run, nowhere to hide… everything you have worked for in Sin City Wrestling will be stripped from you all within a single blink of your eyes and there is nothing you can do about it. Forever the pan Jessie, you’ll never be the queen… so do me a favour and bend the knee on Sunday night and save yourself from the mistakes you have made… attempting to get under my skin. You have moved out of turn for the last time and it’s about damn time you get out back in your place…” Evie paused.

A deep sigh escaped her lips, before a small dimmed light started to brighten up the screen showing small glimpses of the scars that were across her face thanks to Jessie and Char Kwan.

“You might have marked me, but trust me… this pales in comparison to what I will do to you at Inception.” Evie said calmly.

Evie smirked, proudly her white teeth on display between her blood red lips.

“I’ll see you on Sunday and believe me little lamb, there will be blood, your blood, as I sacrifice you before everyone… everyone will witness the final nail lodge into your coffin and once you’re removed from Sin City Wrestling… the whole world will be forced to grovel at my feet.” She paused.

Evie spoke through gritted teeth, as the dim light flashes across her face before fading back to nothing. Just darkness, just cold unforgiving darkness. There was nothing left to say, and soon enough the footage stopped rolling and the screen shut off leaving everyone to wonder, what on earth has happened to Evie Luna Jordan?