Author Topic: Restart.  (Read 525 times)

Offline Dani

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Danielle Weston
Restart.
« on: April 24, 2020, 11:49:25 PM »
 The scene opens up inside the Saxon Hotel in Las Vegas. The same place that everyone from Sin City Wrestling should have been staying since Mark Ward and Christian Underwood made the smart decision to lock the company down for protection, you know since COVID-19 decided to show up ruining 2020 for a lot of people. The location for today’s promotional takes place from just outside the gym. As people duck and weave between one another to move around the hallways the camera pan across to see Dani Weston standing in front of double glass doors looking into the busy gym. She frowns seeing that most of the machines are in use, but she quickly turns that frown upside down and turns to focus on the lens of the camera.

“It’s like pulling teeth trying to get a spot in there lately” she jokes. “It’s like everyone is trying to get back into tip top shape after having two weeks off after Blaze of Glory” Dani smiled.

Dani moves away from the gym doors and moves away for the busy area, with the cameraman in tow as she continues to speak.

“The plan was to take everyone through my return from taking Bobbie to hell and back workout... seeing as everyone is worried about my condition, everyone is concerned about if I’m going to be ready for my match on Sunday night. Everyone seems to think that I’m crazy for putting my hand up and accepting a match so soon after a last bombshell standing match. I was going to silence the doubters, I was going to show you all that I’m ready to be back in action... but now you’re just going to have to take my word for it.” Dani smiled. “Am I ready to take on Violet at Climax Control. You get bet your bottom dollar I’m ready for Violet”

Dani’s face lift up with a massive smile. It was from ear to ear. She loved wrestling she loved being back in the ring and this whole thing about her not being ready to be back in the ring since her match up with Bobbie was ridiculous to her but she understood why people were concerned for her welling being. After all she was a crowd favourite.

“I’m excited for Sunday, because I get to step inside the ring with someone new. Someone I’ve never faced before and well to me... that’s what this business is about. Facing new challenges, taking on new opponents and creating new opportunities.” Her smile beamed.

Dani kept one eye on the gym waiting for it it free up, but she continued on with her promotional package.

“At Blaze of Glory I might not have left my match as the sole survivor but trust me I put everything I had on the line to give the fans what they deserved and I made damn sure I didn’t let Bobbie walk away after what she had done to the rest of us bombshells.” A proud smile beamed on her face.

Dani looked over her shoulder, before she turned back to the camera.

“But this week is a new opportunity for me as I take on Violet and start working my way back towards the Sin City Wrestling World Bombshell Championship. No more distractions from Bobbie... no more revenge... finally it’s my time to focus on myself and move forward. This week it all starts again when I face Violet in the middle of the Sin City Wrestling ring.” She smiled.

Dani smiled and decided wrap this one up as she noticed the gym starting to clear out.

“I’ll see you on Sunday Violet and I can’t wait to see what you and I can do together in the ring, hopefully we will tear the house down.”

With that said and done the scene faded to black.  

<FONT COLOR=#FFD801>=)