Author Topic: Defeating a newbie  (Read 268 times)

Offline Casey Williams

• Freight Train Of Pain
    • View Profile
    • Casey Williams
Defeating a newbie
« on: November 24, 2015, 11:45:00 AM »
 Casey Williams is shown arriving at the Yamil Lu'um or the Temple of the Scorpion in Cancun, Mexico; where Insomnia is taking place with his wife, Laura, and their 2 kids, Noelle and Drew. Casey reminisces on the last time he was in Cancun, and how special the time he spent there was, and he speaks about his time was there.

Casey-Ahh, the memories of kicking people’s asses here in Cancun.  Those were the days, and I am hopeful to do it once again when I face Chris Shields, a newcomer here in SCW, and continue my dominance leading to face J2H at the next Supercard.

Casey smiles, and looks at his kids, who are happy to be spending time with their father, whilst reflecting on his win streak in AWA, and the potential of facing J2H at the Supercard, and how he hopes he can dominate against J2H. Laura then speaks.

Laura-I know, babe.  I am glad that you took us with you here. I know how much getting a title shot here in SCW means to you, especially since you haven’t been have had many title shots since your return to SCW.

Casey-Yeah.

Casey and Laura look at each other, smile at each other, and think about getting some lunch. Casey’s phone rings and it is Ivan Darrell on the other end.

Ivan-Hey Casey, did you hear about who the Dodgers are hiring as their new manager?

Casey comments back with an annoyed tone in his voice.

Casey-Are you seriously asking me that right now? Right now, I have to focus on Alicia Perry and winning the US Title Tournament in AWA, as well as face a newcomer named Chris Shields. But to answer your question, I did see the news, as much as I do not like Dave Roberts for his role in the Red Sox defeating my Yankees in the ALCS, and their eventual World Series win that broke their 86 year curse.

Ivan-Sorry man, I forgot how much you loved the Yankees, and how that ALCS will haunt you forever, given that the Yankees are the only team in history to be up 3 games to none to lose the series.

The camera shows Ivan with a worried look on his face on his like he is scared shitless, as if he is afraid for his life as takes a deep breathe as the camera zooms back on Casey as he speaks.

Casey-I will talk to you later, maybe we get get another gym session in before my match with Alicia Perry.

Ivan-I will talk to ya later.

Casey and Ivan both hang up the phone and Casey takes a deep breath as the family enjoys the scenery near the Yamil Lu'um as the scene fades to black.

The Next Day

Casey Williams is shown exiting the gym after a vigorous workout with Andrew Garcia and Ivan Darrell, his former trainees, thinking what he is going to do about Chris Shields, one of the newest members of the SCW Roster, and clearly someone The Man Monster has not faced. Casey walks to his car, and before he enters it, he decides to call out Chris.

Casey-Chris, you claim to be the prettiest wrestler on the planet, but you will become “ugly” by my hands when I get done with you.  I know you can change your style on the fly when needed, but so can I, and when you come do battle with the Freight Train of Pain, you can expect going on the ride of your life, and know that I am going to enjoy dominating you, being a smaller competitor, and I am sure you are going to compare us to David and Goliath, like many smaller wrestlers have, and many of them failed to defeat me.  Trust me when I tell you that your debut in SCW will be a lot like the last person I faced’s debut here in SCW, with me being victorious over you, like I was victorious over CJ Sharpe.  Some people may think of me as a pathetic shell of my former self since I joined forces with Drake Green and Guns For Hire, but they are mistaken.  It is the best move of my career.

Casey then smiles, sits in his car and turns the ignition on, and turns his attention back to Chris.

Casey-I am a man of my word, I will guarantee victory over you, and move on to destroy a man who used to hide behind me, and always beg me to protect him against other wrestlers, but that is over.  I may be aligned with Drake and Guns For Hire, but we all fight our own battles, and stand together for a common cause, contrary to popular belief.  I, unlike J2H, don’t accuse others of being cowards when the person is a coward themselves.  Should I lose to you, I will be a graceful loser, and accept defeat to a better competitor.  Then again, sometimes it may take me a few times to be successful against a competitor, but I do get the job done and get the victory over people, like I did with CJ Sharpe.  The guy beat me in the other organization we work in, but when he joined SCW, I beat him, just like I will do to you come Insomnia.

Casey cackles as he turns the radio and changes it to the CD Player, in which plays the Astral Doors album entitled New Revelations as he heads to the hotel to see his family and to shower as the scene fades to black.

>

SCW Title's held (and reign)
1x Roulette title reign from 05/20/12 to 8/02/12
1x Tag team title reign (w/ Jordan Williams) from 3/18/12 to 4/29/12
Hall of Famer class of 2020