Author Topic: Not my Queen  (Read 1274 times)

Offline Kim Pain

• View Profile
Not my Queen
« on: July 28, 2023, 05:49:33 PM »
(ooc : Sorry no coding or banner for this rp. I am going back to bed with a double dose of painkillers)

If people thought Kim had been silent lately besides the occasional tweet and that she was laying low or anything.. Nah bitch.. She had plans.. Big plans.. And those did not include wrestling anywhere for a moment. She had to be well rested for those plans after all. If you are so curious as to know what she was doing well it is very easy.. Almost nobody in SCW seems to have noticed.. Well there is one.. Despy.. He noticed the change.. Too bad nobody else did.. Or they would get why Kim had the most radiant smile as she explored Bejing with her man Cyrus Riddle. They would also get why Kim was staying in a different hotel than the rest of the roster.. Too bad none of them paid attention but that is okay.. That is exactly what she expected.. Nobody in SCW pays attention to the rest of their locker room anymore..

They do not see the accolades they win elsewhere or dismiss them as not important.. Did anyone in SCW even see that Kim was given the moniker War Queen. No.. She was given it because she was the only woman to step into a mixed gender War Games match.. First one to enter.. Still standing when her team won.. That is Kimberly Pain.. Does she thrive in high pressure situations.. Usually yes.. But the SCw bombshells only see what is happening there.. Not that Kim has been making wrestlers her bitch in other federations while still performing for SCW at the same time.. Because they are too absorbed into their own little cliq.. Their own little corner of the universe..

If there was one thing you could wish for is for the SCW roster both male and female to open their damn eyes and pay attention.. We have seen the best of the best perform in SCW and they were talked down upon.. Multi time world champions across the globe talked down on because they had not done so in SCW yet.. Well newsflash for you.. If Kim truly wanted to hold titles again.. None of you bombshell bitches would have been safe.. If it was an intergender federation she would have had a field day in the men’s division.. Because at the end of the day if you ask Kim who she would rather face.. A man or a woman.. She will always say, a man.. With a few exceptions to the rule the most of them are not whiny little bitches that need their drama 24/7..

Half the bombshell roster is all over the place in drama like their lives are recorded for a damn soap opera.. And if you do not think their drama is worthy of your sympathy or compassion oh boy. Does that start a shitload of big mad energy tweets.. For example.. Krystal.. Possessed or not.. She was a bitch.. End of story.. Anything more is putting excuses on it that are not deserved.. She was her own damn self when she was in the Saviors and Kim had gotten her thrown out of it.. She was unworthy of training in HellsGates.. She was unworthy of being a Savior.. And even if the exorcism that is coming her way works out.. That will not change.. The rhinestone will still remain a whiny little bitch that let herself get into trouble because she can not get her ass up, dust it off and move the fuck on.. For fuck sake she lost to a 48 year old retired veteran wrestler.. She is a legendary wrestler.. SCW should be fucking thankful that they had her on their show twice… And it barely gets mentioned that a 48 year old retired legendary wrestler comes out of retirement for their damn fed and schooled their upstart little trouble maker..

Did anyone call her out on that embarrassment.. nah.. Because heaven forbid you would recognise the legend that took her down a peg or two.. Because.. She is not SCW.. But you know what you should be doing… You should be praising the lord and get down on your fucking knees in gratitude.. Be thankful that Whisper is not SCW because none of you could have handled her. She is still that damn good.. And what she did to Krystal.. That was her taking it easy… She sold the hell out of that match and made her look somewhat decent but should have just burned her to the damn ground where she stood.. But no.. We are old school like that and do the right thing for the federation and for the show.. And what we have shown in SCW… That was not the best we could have done.. Because to be truthful.. You could not handle it from Whisper.. Or if I was really motivated.. Me.. None of you. But who are we kidding here… None of you will notice this.. Like none of you noticed anything before.. Because as much as SCW has changed in the past few years.. Some of the bad things have remained the same..

The scene opens up on the sun setting in the distance and Kimberly Pain standing on the balcony of her hotelroom.

Kim : I do not pretend to know you Luna.. I know off you.. Have been in a match with you but know you.. No.. And I do not have to or want to for that matter.. You are one of those people that asks a lot of questions and then tries to answer them for you.. Do wins or losses matter to me.. No.. Do I see it as a failure.. No.. Because anyone can have a lucky day.. Anyone can have an off-day.. It does not make it a failure to me.. I learn with losses and with wins.. And a veteran I may be and I may have a certain reputation but I am by no means unbeatable or indestructible. And I never claimed to be so.. Am I going to give you a fight.. For sure.. Because that is what I do.. I bring the fight each and every time no matter what the result.. Sometimes it works out.. Sometimes it does not..

But in the end it doesn't matter much.. My legacy will remain the same.. I am one of the most dangerous women you can step into the ring with.. Have you noticed that? Have you noticed that if I am driven I am the one that wins the match.. No matter what.. Have you noticed that out of all of the bombshells on the roster our champion included I am the one that has the most dangerous movesets on the roster.. No.. You probably did not.. Because it was not pasted on the back of your man right.. You are just like every other bombshell.. You think you know me.. You think that you can predict my next move.. Newsflash.. You have no idea what kind of hell is coming for you..

Kim smirked and turned her head towards the camera a little.. The dangerous smirk does not fit the serene surroundings or her otherwise relaxed posture.

Kim : I would say do not make the same mistakes so many made before you but.. You already did that once and I am sure you will again. You do not know who I am.. Who I am with.. What my plans are and what I am capable of.. But let’s get this out of the way shall we.. My name is Kimberly Pain.. The name was given to me as my ringname because I thrive on making those unfortunate souls that have to face me scream bloody murder.. Do not for one single second doubt that I can twist your body into a complex knotted mess just for the pleasure your tortured screams bring me.. The name was given to me for a very specific reason.. I know most of the roster will balk and bitch about how they would never tap out no matter what.. Trust me when I slap one of those torture holds on you.. Your man or anyone in the entire SCW woman or man would tap like Gene Kelly and Fred Astaire to get out of that damn hold…

There is a difference between an old school bitch like me and the rest of the SCW roster.. I can admit my losses.. I can admit my defeat.. I can admit to tapping out of a hold I can not counter.. Can you.. Or are you one of the current generation that has to look amazing all the time and can not swallow the loss that can be brought by a better wrestler.. Bitch whine and moan because you are not painted to be a certain way.. I hope to god you are not like that.. But I have been disappointed many a time before.. And expecting to be let down again.. Surprise me.. Prove me wrong..

Kim turned fully towards the camera now and smiled.. The joy on her face reserved for the man holding the camera for her..

Kim : So far everything you have done is self serving or subserving towards your man.. At least that is how you portray yourself.. If that is your thing totally fine by me but there is no way I am going to bow down to you Luna.. You claimed yourself a queen before and failed.. This time around the queen title is for real and it comes with the real power to control the show.. For real, getting to make the matches and it is not just what you want to be called.. That right there is the difference between us.. I was labeled the War Queen because I deserved that honorific.. I have fought in a Wargames match.. five on five war... One woman and nine men..  I entered first.. Speared a man through the damn catch wall.. And survived to remain standing at the end.. Now I know you like to call yourself a queen.. Where did you earn that queen title.. Oh that is right.. You named yourself the Queen of the Conspiracy… Like your man named himself a King.. But don’t you get it by now..

Monikers are to be deserved and given to you.. Not made up by you.. The other moniker I have.. The Bitchmaker.. And I have been given it by the people that watched me pin a very sneaky little champion elsewhere over and over again.. and I will be facing her for the title in one of the most brutal and definitive matches you can be in.. I bitch pinned her 6 times.. But each time she used some kind of champions advantage.. Outside interference.. Or other means of escaping me.. That won’t happen again.. Want to know just how vindictive of a bitch I can be.. Start thanking your lucky stars that you are not there in her place.. That SCW has some crazy matches but usually not that deranged when it comes to their precious bombshells… Our feud has fired up so completely that it is now the main event of night one of a two day PPV.. And I was the one that got to name the stipulation of our next match together..

Kim’s smirk was not only evil but her eyes shone in barely contained bloodlust..

Kim : It was my choice.. And win or lose.. I will accept the consequences of my choice.. Because I am taking her to hell.. A last blood hell in a cell match.. This is where my veteran status truly comes into play Luna.. Because I prepare for that match like I prefer for ours.. There is no difference to me.. A singles match for an opportunity to shine bright or a title match.. All of them matter.. Do they control my life.. Hell no.. But I love fighting.. That is the difference I see between us.. You do it for the status.. The power you think you will have.. To own the show.. But without the rest of the roster you do not have a show.. The only power you can gain in SCW.. To control a show.. Own the show for a single night can be earned in this Queen for a day event.. It is only a single day.. You will never control the show otherwise..

You see Christian and Mark.. They would have some objections to someone taking over their duties.. Mark is probably going to chuckle.. pat you on the head and slap you with a fine for any offense he takes to your claims.. But Christian.. Darling he will make you regret the very single second you uttered those words for the first time.. You get one chance at taking over the show for a single night.. Do not waste their time or mine with your little conspiracy blah blah.. Nobody worth their salt would give a shit about conspiracy theories because at the end of the day.. They are only theories.. Theoretically you would have as good a chance as anyone to become the queen for the day but reality is something entirely different.. You see in reality you can spew all the conspiracy bullshit all day long and it does not change a single thing.. I prefer to do the proving of theorems in the ring.. And here is my theory..

Kim stepped closer to the camera..

Kim : My theory is that you have not really paid a single bit of attention to who the fuck you are dealing with.. My theory is that you will try and hide your insecurities behind a layer of make-up and drama so that people notice you.. My theory is that you will fail at your attempts.. Now we can step into the ring together and fight and see who is right.. And I am willing to bet that I am right.. You are going to be just as stupid and overconfident as some others I have faced recently and find yourself twisted up and begging for mercy only then to realize that when it comes to me.. You have found that I am the bigger bitch in this competition and I will be the one that goes on to the queen for the day event.. And when I do.. I will be the one calling the shots.. And that my dear is not a conspiracy theory.. That is a spoiler..

No status.. No role of importance or being named Queen for any reason you earned.. Stick with your self given nickname my dear.. There is no chance in hell you will get the chance to be the Queen of SCW.. Not for a day.. Not for an event.. Never..

With that said the scene fades to black on Kim standing there with a smirk on her face..