Author Topic: China ain't ready for BRADDOCK  (Read 1302 times)

Offline BRADDOCK

• View Profile
China ain't ready for BRADDOCK
« on: July 27, 2023, 10:52:46 PM »
A camera opens on a heavily tattooed and muscular man sitting in one of those cramped Airport seats. He is in a pair of baggy jeans and a black hoodie with the words “Tattooed Low Life" printed to look like the Miller High Life label. He has an olive green baseball cap on his head and a grim on his face. The missing two front teeth on full display. He lost them long ago in a bar knuckle fight and it is like a badge of honor for him.

”Hello fans of Sin City Wrestling! Let me introduce myself; my name is BRADDOCK and I am one of the newest faces to arrive in this company. The powers that be have scheduled me against Sal Darius, a man I have literally never heard of. I guarantee, when all is said and done, he will never forget me.”

The camera follows him as he stands and grabs a black backpack before strolling over to an airport bar. We follow him in as he takes a seat at the bar and pushes a stool out for the cameraman. The bartender approaches and takes the drink order from BRADDOCK. After a few heartbeats, the bartender returns and places two double shots of gold liquid in front of our subject. BRADDOCK hands him some cash before downing the first shot.

”Thanks to S.C.W. I get to travel to China, of all places. Ya know, I have never been outside of the United States, aside from traveling to TJ in Mexico. But China?! I probably would have never traveled there if not for this match. And you have no idea how happy I am to throw a beating at Sal in front of that crowd.” He takes the second shot. ”And Sal, buddy, I going to beat your ass like you stole somethin from me. As I said before, I know DICK about my opponent but, what I do know, is his bones will break and his body will bleed just like any other man. How much you bleed is up to you. Stay down and it’ll be over quickly. But, you try to put up any sort of fight, and I ensure your ass leaves on a stretcher for one of the many bio labs cooking up some caustic sh(bleep!)t! I’ll do it and won’t lose any sleep at night, if you catch my drift…”

He takes the last two shots in quick succession before leaving the bar. We follow him back to his gate where he takes a seat in a row of five seats and has them all to himself. He drops his backpack into an empty seat and the falls into the empty one next to it. Over the public address system, a woman’s voice tells a “Stephanie Collins" to pick up any courtesy phone.

”Sal, you must have pissed somebody off in the head office to draw me for your final match. For the slow folks at home; the only reason I say ‘your final match’ is that I'm going to cripple your goofy ass. I'm going to cripple your ass and crack open a cold one once I step though the curtain. These Chinese fans are going to watch a legalized felony take place. You could always forfeit the match and save yourself the beating… but, thankfully, I somehow don’t see you doing that.”

He digs into the bag and after few seconds of looking, he pulls out zip-lock bag of homemade beef jersey and liberates a piece from the bag before chomping a chunk off of it. He chews happily for a few minutes before continuing.

”Now, this roster is much larger than just this Sal jack-off. To be honest, I haven’t check3d out the roster much. I don’t really care who is signed so long as I get to fight some of the best grapplers this business has to offer. The fact I get to debut and beat a man into unconsciousness, IN CHINA! It's an incredible honor that a company has enough faith in a dirtbag like that they fly me halfway around the World for my debut match. Sal, make sure your Aflac is paid up to date…”

The P.A. system comes to life again, this time a male voice, announcing Kayfabe Airlines flight to Los Angeles is now boarding. BRADDOCK stands and grabs his pack. He sways, ever-so-slightly, and his face has taken on a pinkish hue but otherwise, you couldn’t tell he has drank enough to incapacitate a normal man.

”That’s me! I’m about to board this sumbitch on the first leg of my trip. All honesty, I’m almost as excited as a kid on Christmas! Sin City Wrestling has brought me in with the promise of ass kicking available wholesale. Once the dust settles after Climax Control, I will be standing tall over my opponent and looking for my next victim. See ya soon, f(Bleep!)ers!”

The camera follows BRADDOCK as he wanders over to the line forming at the boarding counter. He strikes up a conversation with a petite redhead and, when she isn’t paying attention, he turns and gives the camera a thumbs up while raising his eyebrows up-and-down rapidly. As it fades to black, he and the woman continue their conversation.