Author Topic: London Calling  (Read 894 times)

Offline Hangman

• View Profile
    • Chett "Hangman" Hawkins
London Calling
« on: April 27, 2012, 08:19:50 AM »
 Friday, April 27th
Somewhere Over The Atlantic Ocean

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Flying is never fun for the big man from Corpus Christi. It's not easy to fly for a big guy like Chett Hawkins. Cramped quarters, especially when the promotion doesn't upgrade you first class. What does that mean? Easy... a pissed off Texan.]

HANGMAN: muttering to himself God, I hate flying.

[Hangman tries to get comfortable in his seat. His legs are cramping already only an hour into his flight.]

HANGMAN: muttering to himself Why do I do this? They could have upgraded my damn seat. They're going to hear about this when I get to London.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Fast forward a couple of hours. Flight's done and Chett Hawkins has finally made it through security, baggage claim and all of the other crap that goes hand in hand with flying overseas. Face it... Chett sticks out. Security always likes to investigate... just to be safe you know. Chett's frustration level is at a whole new high. He is met outside by a driver and an SCW cameraman. Hangman tosses his bag at the driver. Cameras are rolling to capture the arrival of the superstars of SCW. Needless to say, Chett Hawkins is going to take the opportunity to vent.]

SCW Cameraman: How was your flight big man?

[Hawkins shoots a glare at the cameraman that cuts right through the pathetic excuse of a person. How could you not tell you had a pissed off Texan on your hands? Wrong question junior....]

HANGMAN: How was my flight!? Did someone forget to upgrade my CENSORED seat!? I flew coach over the CENSORED Atlantic! I'm tired. I'm sore. I'm pissed. I had a little old CENSORED fall asleep on me and drool over my CENSORED shoulder. That's how my flight was!

[The camera guy's face tells it all. He's scared.]

HANGMAN: Guess it's a good way to get me fired up our title match. The Williams sisters and Sinful Obsession are in for a treat Sunday night at London Brawling. What happens you have a cranky as CENSORED Texan? Pain... that's what happens. I'm gonna take out all of my frustrations on those four Sunday Night. The frustrations are not just from that CENSORED flight I just got off of either. My frustration has been building for months now. The Aristocrats have had a bouncy ride since hooking up as a tag team. Sunday night at London Brawling, The Aristrocrats will claim what is rightfully theirs. We will walk out SCW Tag Team Champions. It's gonna be a night of retribution and fulfilment for "Big" Steve Scanlon and the Hangman. We're leaving London with those CENSORED straps if it's  the last thing I do. Now get that CENSORED camera outta my face boy or I'm gonna cram it up your ass! Move!

[Hangman shoves the camera guy hard against the side of the waiting car and jumps in the backseat. The driver hops in and speeds off per the demand of his client.]