Author Topic: Reflection  (Read 1079 times)

Offline cashus_clay

• View Profile
    • Old Skool
Reflection
« on: April 22, 2012, 12:24:00 AM »
  It was 5AM and I’m  jogging across THE…London Bridge was a real experience as some were up and about enough people mocked me over the lost at the last show, while others cheered me on giving me just a bit more of my confidence back. The Staggs are a popular group here so it shouldn’t have been like any other  show but it wasn’t. I was wired and short tempered and that shit stops at this event. Short fuse aint Sinsational so its time to start being what I like and not what others know me as!

I love the crowds and their hype good or bad because at the end of a match I know I worked my ass off and it was all for them even with my own agendas first.

It was a mixed crowd of people crossed between loyalties to a next generation name and appreciation for a respected athlete like myself..

Oh well you can’t chose who boo’s and who woo’s at the end of a match. I became a stepping stone and all because of my anger. I stopped taking my meds so I could get tough like and survive a match against a monster like Synn.

That also proved useless but the look on his face when I was so close was indeed ….priceless.  It was the only saving grace when he watched it online. A fire slowly burned back into him, but this latest defeat…
He just wasn’t sure anymore.

About an hour…

Greenwich Park was quite a beautiful scene for running and working out as I had been here before on leave with a few friends back in the military. I almost thought it would be worth living here, but no. There’s no place like home and unlike others I can leave anytime I want

As usual those who recognize me start to gather and run with me, giving me that sense of unity I long for at times even though it’s a pain in the neck as it never last.

I reach my fourth lap before hitting the apparatus ‘s and getting in some pull ups and  upside down crunches. It helps me drown out the noise of haters and pumps me up even more. The nice people at least send me off with a wave after getting in aa few pictures (no charge of course)! My cell phone vibrates in my shorts pocket , I unzip to check it out and its Darren my youngest brother.

Darren: Yo yo yo Negros! I caught that match its was close and good! You should rematch some of these guys.

Darren: I just heard about your next match. Too many minds! Understand? I can’t stay on long gots to get some real sleep, the family says hi and we rootin for you! Much love!

With that I hang up the phone and start back for my hotel. Bobby ‘Convict’ Cage and Tommy Staggs were at the top of my shit list but it was more than that now my head needed to be clear I need focus. A few rounds of Men of War and then on to reviewing all of my opponents.

I brood much huh? Yeah I do , I know but it doesn’t take much to recharge my spirit thank god!

Five way battle roulette? I live for this shit! Best believe it’s a now or never thing as I draw closer to my time to step out but not before I finish what I came to the SCW to do first. Arrive, whoop ass, take names, forget about them and party all night!

Bobby Cage Vs Old Skool Vs Adam Smith Vs Tommy Staggs Vs Jared Black! Watch yall ass cause the Top Dawg of Las vegas is coming for you all!

HOLLA AT YA BOI!!!