Author Topic: London Brawling...Vixen's rising to the top  (Read 1012 times)

Offline Vixen

• The Fox
    • View Profile
    • Vixen
London Brawling...Vixen's rising to the top
« on: April 21, 2012, 11:29:16 PM »
 Scene One: Exercising her Freedom of Speech

The sound of the Clash’s London Calling can be heard faintly from behind a door with the word “gym” on it.  The camera man moves closer to the door and pushes against it, opening it and making the volume rise.  Panning the gym, the cameraman finally sees who he is here to film and makes a beeline towards a mirrored section of the gym where Vixen can be seen stretching out.  Slightly damp from her cardio work, Vixen glows as she moves toward a treadmill, stepping onto the belt and beginning to jog along, a slight beeping indicating the machine speeding up at her touch.

“Vixen, could you talk to me about what is going to be happening at London Brawling,” asks the cameraman as he points the camera at the woman who is jogging and watching him with a bit of a smirk.  

“Sure, I can let you know what is going to happen but better yet, why don’t I show you?”  offers Vixen who continues to jog, her hand reaching forward to speed up the treadmill.  “You see me here training for this match when I could be out there, relaxing and spending my off time at my home in Canada but no, here I am.  It is called dedication.”

“But Vixen, why are you worried about dedication,” he replies.  “You have a title match at London Brawling against Raynin and Misty.  I can see wanting to prepare but why are you talking about dedication?”

Vixen just spares him a look for a moment then takes as deep a breath as she can before looking at the man.  “I talk about dedication because that is how I see this career of mine and the federation who is giving me this opportunity.  I mean I could be sitting here, a woman that is technically a rookie in Sin City Wrestling but instead, in my very first supercard, I am popping my SCW supercard cherry in a title match against arguably the top two women in the federation.  So I want management to see that I am dedicated to proving that their faith in me isn’t misplaced, that I am worthy of this title shot they are giving me.”

A final ding can be heard as the treadmill slows finally.  Vixen steps off of the machine and moves to grab a bottle of water, sipping at it as she makes her way towards a leg press machine.  In the background, the music changes from The Clash to Def Leppard.  The cameraman looks to the side where he sees an open laptop with the media player open and a long list of songs on it.  Focusing back on Vixen, he motions at her.  “Nice choice of music.  Never would have thought someone like you would be into classical music.”

Vixen can’t help but laugh at that.  “What you think I am too young to enjoy this kind of music?  I am so not a Britney or Christina fan.  Give me good old rock any day.  But where were we?” Vixen asks, one finger tapping against her lips.  “Oh yes, dedication. “

The cameraman nods, the camera moving with him.  “Yeah, so you are dedicated.   What is that going to do when you face Raynin and Misty.  I mean these women are pretty much the bread and butter of the bombshell division.  What makes you think you should be in  the ring with them especially fighting for Raynin’s title?”

“Like I said, I’m dedicated.  That and I have earned the right to be in that match.  I mean I am undefeated so far.  No other woman in this federation can make that claim.   And I don’t know if you have noticed or not but I have made quite an impression on Misty at least.”
Vixen’s laugh at that comment is infectious as the cameraman can’t help but guffaw in unison.  “You can say that again.  I mean that woman was HOT at you last week after her and Electra tried to do to you what they did to those three other bombshells.  Do you think that maybe doing that just painted the biggest target on your back in this match?  Misty is probably going to be looking for some payback.  Does that worry you?”

Vixen thinks for only a moment before shaking her head negatively.  “I think I am going to be able to handle Misty and her misguided sense of wrong.  All I did was introduce myself to her and give her a taste of what is going to happen in this match at London Brawling.  She might think that I am some uppity rookie and she is the big champion with the cruiserweight title around her waist.  That is great...she is the cruiserweight champion, big deal.  So, I should be worried?  I don’t think so.  I mean come on, I am a champion too and that means I am just as dangerous and just as able to win the title here in London.”

“I am just saying Vixen, Misty’s gonna be gunning for you.  And Raynin isn’t going to want to lose her title either.  So how will you handle the threat of the champion herself?” he asks.

Vixen says nothing as the leg press machine slams to a stop.  Vixen turns on the seat and looks right into the lens.  “Raynin isn’t a threat.  Yes she is tough but I don’t consider her a threat at all.  I mean she isn’t going to want to lose her title but there isn’t anything she is going to be able to do when I step in that ring.  I have visualized the win and now all I have to do is step into the ring and bring that vision to life.”

“Great, you have a vision,” he mutters as he adjusts the camera to zoom in slightly.  “Raynin probably has a vision too.  After all, if it wasn’t for Misty interfering in your tag match, Raynin had your number.  So maybe this having Misty in the match just might help you.  If you want my advice, I would let those two go at it and then pick the carcass of which ever bombshell survives.”

Vixen shakes her head as she stands up and moves towards the cameraman.  “Great advice but I don’t think that they are going to let me go that easily.  I mean come on, both Misty and Raynin have it out for me because they see me as the threat in this match.  Sad thing for them is that it is true that I am the threat.  Actually, I am more than a threat, I am a promise that will be fulfilled when I step in the ring as a challenger for the Bombshell title and step out the titleholder.”

With that comment, Vixen moves towards the locker rooms and is about to push at the door of the women’s locker room when she stops and turns to look back at the camera.  “Don’t go away, I have something I want to say to Raynin and Misty but I want to take some time to prepare for it.”  Vixen blows a kiss at the camera then turns back to go into the locker room leaving the cameraman to wait.

Scene two:  Speaking out and sending a warning

The cameraman is sitting on a bench in the gym waiting for Vixen who had asked him to remain.  The gym is emptying as finally Vixen steps out of the locker room dressed in a pair of ripped jeans, black tank top and a slashed Vixen tee.  With her hair framing her face, she smiles at the cameraman and motions him to follow her.  Grabbing his gear, he follows her towards the boxing ring that is in the gym.  
As they walk, the lights in the gym begin to go out until the only thing lit is the ring.  Vixen reaches it and turns, resting her elbows on the apron as she nods at the cameraman who shoulders the camera once again.

“Misty and Raynin, I want you two to know that here in London when the three of us step in the ring, there is going to be only one that will step out the Bombshell champion.” Vixen says with a smile.  “I am talking about a match that will see the three of us chasing one title and the best woman will win it.  I just want you to know that I will be the one stepping out of the ring with that title.  Not to be cocky but I am not going to let this opportunity escape me.”

Vixen straightens and then lightly hops to sit on the apron of the ring.
“I know what you are probably thinking,” she continues.  “You are probably out to say that I am in no way, shape or form going to walk out the champion.  I beg to differ with you but there are three reasons that I can say with confidence that is going to be seeing me the new Bombshells champion.  The first is that I have the drive to win this match.  I strive for excellence every time I get into the ring and especially when there is a title on the line, I step up my game.  So no matter what offence you try, I am one step ahead of it and prepared.”

Vixen had put up one finger and then raises another as she continues.
“Secondly, I know what it takes to be a champion and that is just what I am willing to do to win the Bombshells championship.  In that ring I am going to be the biggest threat and I won’t be stopping until the title is mine.  And thirdly, simply put, I want that title.  And I will be taking it plain and simple.  And Raynin and Misty, I will be doing it by putting out your lights.”

After saying that, Vixen hops back down to the floor as the last lights turn off in the gym.  By the pale light of the emergency exit, Vixen can be seen smiling.  “How’s that for coincidence,” Vixen offers as she puts her hands in her pockets and heads toward the doors as the scene fades out.

>