Author Topic: Dear Viper,  (Read 930 times)

Offline Kittie

• Prepare to be P*ssy Whipped!
    • View Profile
    • Kittie
Dear Viper,
« on: April 21, 2012, 10:46:20 PM »
 Dear Viper,

These last few weeks have been just so amazing.  Since I embarrassed you in front of Sin City Wrestling fans, not to mention the thousands and thousands watching from home, I have heard endless comments from everyone.  These opinions come from people who have never stepped foot in a wrestling ring.  They range from “You put on an excellent show and I was happy to see you win…” to “That was the cheapest victory I have ever seen.  You are a pathetic excuse for a wrestler…”  Everyone has an opinion, and I respect that.  It is just so funny that the people who think their uneducated opinion holds any kind of baring on me can’t take it back.  One reply I gave was “That is the cheapest outfit I’ve ever seen, and I’ve worn a potato sack before.  You are a pathetic excuse for an overweight, over-the-hill sonuvabitch!”  The cops were called that day and I now have to put in 20 hours of community service and a formal apology… Does this count Judge Asmunder?  No, okay…

My point is that opinions, no matter how off base they are, really do matter to me.  At least I am trying to pretend they do.  I heard all sorts of things from people about that match because of the NWA exposure.  After attempting to put a popsicle stick through an old man’s cheek, I was able to shake off any and all opinions that anyone seemed to have about that match and my performance.

I saw your pretty little press release, with all of your pretty little excuses, and your neatly packaged loads of bullshit.  I saw the way you downright blasted me in front of anyone who still lends you an ear, or pays you any mind.  If you ask Despayre, I was ready to fly to where ever the hell you were and show you just how much of a fluke win it really was.  I was aching to make you eat each and every lie and excuse you spouted off in front of everyone, and I intended to do it too.  Thankfully, my “adopted” brother, Despayre, partner in the Sin of Envy, he was able to talk me down, and Synn assured me that we hadn’t seen the last of you two.  I bit my fucking tongue, and I behaved like the good girl I am not.

Let me in on a little secret of the wrestling world, sweetness… If you don’t want someone to capitalize on your mistakes, then don’t make them.  If you don’t want someone to take advantage of an open opportunity, then don’t open that door.  If you don’t want someone to win a wrestling match by wrestling, then BY GOD don’t step foot into the ring and wrestle like a sloppy fucking mess!  I am sorry if you think I cheated you, because by my own recollection, I pinned you fair and square in that ring.  I didn’t lean on the ropes.  I didn’t so anything that goes against the rules of the match.  Speaking of that… Didn’t you slap Despayre?  I am pretty sure by Sin City Wrestling’s rules, that is a violation… It is a violation in which you should have been disqualified.  Lucky for us all, the referee was an incompetent jackass, because I would hate to have to sit through your rant about how we only won by a DQ…

Instead, we get to hear that played out speech about how I rolled you up.  That’s fine, I can take it and set out to prove that it was anything but a mistake.  I can and will get over that.  What pisses me off beyond any fathomable measure, is the fact that you have some sick, twisted obsession with tearing Despayre from us… Allow me to kindly warn you that any further attempts to do that might not be the wisest thing to do.  And since your dense little head likely won’t listen to me anyway, I cannot and will not be held responsible for my future actions, inside and outside of any wrestling ring.

Before you go off thinking that I am some heartless bitch with chronic PMS… Well, I kind of am… But I am also loyal to every member of the Seven Deadly Sins stable.  This includes Despayre most of all.  He is not just my brother in the sin of Envy, but he is very much like a real brother to me.  No, fuck that, he IS a real brother to me.  He and I are thick as thieves, so I cannot even begin to comprehend how you think we are using him.

Ignorance.  Plainly and simply put.  Since you and your husband are notorious for half-assing your homework on your opponents, allow me to give you a cheat sheet for this one.  I lost my parents when I was four years old.  I went through the foster care system and never lived in one place long enough to call it home.  My brother wound up in a mental institution after we were separated.  I never had anyone that I would consider family until I got married.  Even still, there was no real element of family as I feuded with some of his family.

One night, there was a match that pitted myself and Gabriel against Misty who was the Bombshell Champion, and the challenger to Gabe’s title who isn’t memorable enough to even mention.  The Sins invited me as a special guest for the night, and in that instant, I learned what family is.  Despayre and I had also became friends shortly before, and he introduced me to everyone, and they welcomed me in for the night.  After we won, and Synn saw how well I gelled with Gabriel, he began contacting me about joining them.  I rejected initially because I didn’t feel I belonged anywhere.  Finally, I accepted, and that was just the beginning.

Since that day, months and months ago, I have been a part of this family, and I have bonded with my brothers and sisters in Sin.  For you and your man to come to us and try telling us that we are using Despayre, it is just dumbfounded.  Shame on you for trying to prove otherwise.  It only proves that you have the world fooled into thinking you are decent people when you want to tear apart a family.  Shame on them for believing that.

So, come London Brawling, when we open up the show, I won’t be treating it like the insult that it actually is opening a card when I am Main Event material.  I won’t come at it half cocked like some ditzy Barbie Doll slut.  This isn’t just some match to improve a number.  It isn’t a match to get ahead in the rankings, or for exposure to the NWA.  This one has nothing to do with any of that.  It is personal bitch!  I will come at you with everything I’ve got, and I will embarrass you again and again until you get the point that I am fucking better than you!  I will prove it time and time again until you get it and leave my family alone.

You better bring it, because I don’t want to hear any more excuses.  Leave them at the curtains, because that shit won’t fly in the ring.  I have already Pussywhipped your pathetic ass, so no need to repeat myself in saying that.  Let me wish you good luck because you are going to need it!

*KISSES!*

<3Kittie<3

The camera fades in on a close up of Kittie leaning over a table.  She grunts as she spits her hair out of her mouth, and she takes in a deep breath.  Standing behind her is Gabriel, and he is thrusting toward her while holding her hands behind her back.  He sighs as he tosses his head back, clearing his hair from his face.

Gabriel:  Oh wow that’s awfully tight.  It doesn’t hurt, does it?

Kittie:  No, keep going.  I like a little pain from time to time.

Gabriel slides the cuffs from off of the table and he latches one around his own wrist, and then he matches it to Kittie’s opposing wrist.  He leans hard against her as she grunts and groans.  Her eyes roll back and she leans her forehead down against the table.  Gabriel puts on another set to lock their other wrists together.  He leans in deep against her and she tosses her hair back as she winces a bit.

Kittie:  Oh, that was a little too hard there.  I told you I have never done this before.  It feels so wrong, but then so right.

Gabriel:  I wanted to show it to ya since the day we met.  I didn’t think you would ever let me, but here we are.

Kittie grunts more as she wiggles around a little.  She groans as she tries to push off of the table, but in doing so, she pulls Gabriel in too closely.  She cries out in a little bit of pain.
Kittie:  Damn it, that hurts so good!  Why have we never done this before?  I don’t know why I was so uptight about it before.  This is really fun, and I have to admit that doing it in front of people is a real thrill.

Gabriel:  I do it in front of people all the time now.  I don’t care who is watching.

Kittie:  Even children?

Gabriel: Oh, especially children.  They pay better attention than adults usually.  So young and impressionable, I give them a couple years until they do it as good as me.

Kittie takes in a deep breath as she struggles around a little bit.  She moans out in a sort of bittersweet pain as Gabriel sighs in a bit of relief.  Kittie squirms around and leans down flat against the table.  As she rests firm, face down in a mess of tangled hair, Gabriel leans up straight, closing his eyes and sighing before letting out a grunt of his own.

Gabriel:  It was almost over there.  You almost had it.  Keep doing that.

Kittie:  Why the hell do I have to do all the work?  This wasn’t even my idea.  I wanted to start with something a little more simple, but you said I was too advanced for that.

Gabriel:  You are.  I’ve seen you try some of those tricks with Despayre.  You are ready for bigger and better things now.

Kittie struggles around a bit.  Just then, her husband Jamie Staggs walks into the view of the camera.  He narrows his eyes at what he sees and he approaches the two.

Jamie:  What the hell is going on here?

He looks around to survey the situation carefully.  His face scrunches up in disapproval and he shakes his head side to side.  He puts his hand under his chin and he looks up at Kittie who keeps going despite the presence of her husband.

Jamie:  I can’t believe you guys… You coulda at least invited me, you know!  I don’t mind sharing the fun.

Kittie opens her mouth to say something, but Jamie walks up in front of her and she tries to speak, though her speech is muffled.  Gabriel raises an eyebrow, and then he shrugs his shoulders.  Jamie latches one of the free cuffs to himself and Gabriel nearly pulls his arm off, pulling Jamie in.

Jamie:  Ahhh yeah, that’s the stuff…

Gabriel:  I’m surprise you are cool with this.  I didn’t figure you to be that type.

As one pulls the other one forward, the other retaliates, leaving Kittie to try shouting, though it is muffled.  Jamie shrugs his shoulders, and then grunts as Gabriel lets out a grunt.

Jamie:  Baby, you almost got mine off.  How is she doing with yours?

Gabriel:  It’s almost been there for a while, but it just doesn’t seem like she can get it off.  It’s kind of painfully long this time.

Jamie:  What?  You guys done this before er something?

Gabriel:  Not this, but we done lots of stuff together while you was off with BACW.  It almost became a regular thing for a while, but now we don’t do it as much.

Jamie jolts and grunts as he pulls his wrist away free.  Gabriel snickers a little at Jamie as he thrusts into Kittie.  Jamie balls up his fists and then leans in at Gabriel.

Jamie:  What’s so funny?

Gabriel:  I was just thinking either she is really good from that angle, or you just got off way too easy.  Maybe I should have been up there.  Oh shit, it’s almost there, Kittie…

He grunts as she pulls both of her wrists up triumphantly.  Jamie steps back and crosses his arms over his chest as he walks away.  Gabriel takes a few steps back as everyone in the room is heard clapping loudly for them.  Kittie steps away as all of the chains unravel around her and fall to the floor.  She raises her arms up in victory as she lets out a “WOOO!”  Her and Gabriel take a bow as they walk through the curtains.

Kittie:  It’s a good thing we aren’t perverts like some of the people reading this, or else that might have been taken a completely different way, huh?

Gabriel:  Reading what?

Kittie winks and then points up to the sign hanging above the make up table.  “Caution: Drilling in rear”.  She then looks over to the right where another hangs that says “Immediate Opening, Cocktail Waitress”.

Gabriel:  I’ll have that second one…

Kittie smacks his shoulder before she pats away at her forehead with a towel a stagehand passes by handing her.  She walks over to her chair sitting behind a changing shade.  Gabriel joins her, popping open two bottles of water.  He graciously hands one to Kittie who smiles politely.  They both sip on them as Gabriel takes his seat nearby.  Kittie scoffs as she pulls her phone out, reading on.

Kittie:  Spike just told me that Viper’s promo went up today.  I don’t even know if I wamt to pay it any mind… I am already aching to choke that bitch out without hearing her say a word about me.  I swear, if I hear her mention Despayre’s name one more time…

Gabriel:  Don’t you go and get yourself arrested now.  We already had that with the big angry sin.  Just go out there and prove why Sins run Sin City Wrestling, and soon the NWA.

Kittie scrunches up her free hand and shakes her head from side to side.  Her face appears pissed off, which is nothing new, as her nostrils flare up.

Kittie:  I don’t give a shit about any of that right now!  The only thing I dream about, and think about, is shutting that bitch up.  If I could, I’d smack the piss out of them both, but legally I can only use her as a message to her husband.  It just means I have to beat her twice as bad.

Gabriel:  You know as good as I do that they aren’t stopping until they get a taste of each and every one of us Sins.  As stupid as that makes them, it’s the truth.  Don’t work yourself up over them.

Kittie soothes herself temporarily by raising the water bottle back to her lips.  She gulps down nearly half of it, taking in a deep breath afterward.  She closes her eyes and begins rubbing her temples.  She mouths things to herself as she goes.  Under her breath, she begins muttering, “Shit, shit, shit…”

Kittie: … shit, shit, Shit, SHIT, SHIT!  No!  NO!  Gabriel, these sacks of shit walk around carrying a belt in some dead division like it’s a passport to talk shit and piss people everywhere off.  I am going to put a stop to it.  Not just for my sake, or your sake, but for Despayre’s sake.  Any one of us could get thrown together in a match and pick them apart.  I am going out at London Brawling to show them that whether it is one on one, Inter-gender tag, or flat out tag, us Sins are not the ones to mess with unless they have a death wish.

Gabriel:  Kit, calm down.  You are giving them exactly what they want.  Bullies go around picking on people because they want to get a rise out of them.  Do you really want to give them the satisfaction of knowing they got to ya?

Kittie:  Fuck no!

Gabriel:  Then stop taking attitude lessons from Rage, and chill out.  Don’t make me schedule another day at the spa for you with Fantasia…

Kittie’s eyes flare up and she quickly shakes her head from side to side.  She sets her bottle of water down on the nearby table and she pokes a finger into his chest as he smiles facetiously at her in return.

Kittie:  You wouldn’t… You wouldn’t DARE!  You know I would have your nuts on a silver platter if you did that.

Gabriel:  I like them in my pants, thank you very much madam…  I’m just saying that you are letting them get ya worked up so that you lose sight of obtaining a win.  They know you better than you think they do.  Piss you off, and you got crazy at first.  They wait it out, and you are easy pickin’s.  Go in there with a level head, and save the crazy for the right moment.

Kittie:  I deliver crazy all the time.  It doesn’t matter.  I will go ape shit on anyone when I am between those ropes.  I am not going to underestimate Viper, because I know she is a tough bitch.  But, I also know I’m an even tougher bitch.  Let her run her mouth, because I am going to ram my fist into it to shut her up.  Just watch me.

Kittie leans back in her seat and takes a drink from her water bottle.  She empties the contents down her throat quickly before pulling a cigarette out from her pocket.  She lights it up and takes a deep breath, holding it in as she prepares to release her frustrations with the smoke.

Kittie:  Kiss this, bitch…

Kittie exhales into the camera, sending the cloud pluming out in front of her.  As it sends a mask over the camera’s view, it slowly fades out to black.

Will Kittie make good on her promise?  Tune into London Brawling to find out.  And watch the action as it continues next week.
>