Author Topic: I vow to thee my country  (Read 953 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
I vow to thee my country
« on: April 21, 2012, 10:29:02 PM »
 It was time for the annual SCW Supercard and Matthew Kennedy was once again competing for the SCW Roulette Championship this time against the man who won the match for the Roulette Championship two months ago Bo Dreamwolf, will he finally win the title? Let’s find out!

The streets of London, England
April 21st, 2012, 11:00am

It feels so good to be back in my home country after so long.

Many, many, MANY months of dealing with idiotic Americans who don’t know how to read later and I am where I belong, will I stay here? What do you bloody think? I have to work to pay the bills and that means traveling the bloody world with SCW.

I suppose I better talk about my opponent, Bo Dreamwolf, one of three men who had the audacity to interfere with MY business two weeks ago when I teamed with Kain to take on The bloody Aristocrats, sure I wasn’t the main focus of the attack but their interference resulted in a draw, my first draw not only in SCW but my career.

MK: Fifteen years ago, Bret “The Hitman” Hart found himself in a very unique position where he was hated in America but loved in his home country of Canada, the same can be said for the Great Khali but comparing Bret Hart to the Great Khali is like comparing a perfectly cooked steak dinner to a Happy Meal from McDonalds, why do I bring this up? Just watch.

I stop in my tracks and turn to several wrestling fans, they recognize me and run up to me brandishing Matthew Kennedy merchandise looking for an autograph, one (mercifully) short autograph session later and they are on their way.

MK: I hate America, I have made no secret of that fact, but I love my home country of England and wrestling fans that live here love to see my wrestle, such a shame that I won’t be doing much wrestling in my upcoming match against Bo Dreamwolf for his Roulette Championship match then, isn’t it? But rest assured that title will change hands.

I smirked as I heard fans chanting my name from across the street.

MK: Then again I suppose that is a bit…….preemptive of me to say that, for all I know the match could end up being a Submission or Iron Man match, two match types that I excel at, on the other hand however it could end up being forced into some of the most barbaric matches imaginable, the kind of matches that would make the untalented backyard hacks that called themselves wrestlers who polluted the original ECW roster wince and turn away from the screen, I may not excel at those types of matches but in my quest for the championship I will adept to my surroundings and emerge victorious.

However my smirk quickly turned into a frown as I thought back to my last match.

MK: Two weeks ago Bo, do you remember what happened two weeks ago? Allow me to answer for you, you interfered in my business and caused that joke of a tag team match to be declared a draw, a bloody draw, do you know how many draws I’ve had in my career up to that point? ZERO, up until that point the results of my matches where either a win or a loss and I’m not just talking about SCW, oh no, I’m talking about my time with organizations like the WRF and the NAWA, my record as far as draws are concerned was spotless, and you and your cohorts ruined it just so you could destroy Kain and whilst that yank no doubt deserved everything he got and more the fact that you interfered in my business made it personal for me.

I push my sunglasses up the bridge of my nose as I continue to walk down the street.

MK: Bo if you are going into this match with ANY hopes of walking away with your title intact do yourself a favor and cast those hopes aside now, you are facing the greatest wrestler to come out of this country since the Dynamite Kid and not only that but he is competing in the city that he was born in, not only am I a far superior wrestler to you but I have the homefield advantage, and in front of the great city of London I will defeat you win that title!

It’s as simple as that.

MK: You may try to deny those claims, well the ones that can be denied anyway, but the truth remains that I am the best wrestler on the roster possibly in the business and I will put each and every one of my skills to work in our match to ensure your defeat at my hands, quite simply Bo Dreamwolf, you don’t stand a snowman’s chance in hell.

I see a restaurant nearby and realize that I am hungry, and with that I decided to wrap things up.

MK: Bo, next week your reign will come to an end the first of many titles that I will win will be in my hands, my name is “Prime Time” Matthew Kennedy and you, Bo Dreamwolf, and your championship reign, are about to be cancelled.

I entered the restaurant as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image