Author Topic: Don't Call Me A Bombshell!  (Read 943 times)

Offline harkorewarriors

• View Profile
Don't Call Me A Bombshell!
« on: April 21, 2012, 03:37:07 PM »
 Scene: 1(Takes Place on April 16:  Around 1pm)

*Opening up to a gloomy sky over top, in what could be thought of in a foreboding manner, a series of large red buildings with grey roofs.  Surrounding the type of compound is a fence with barbed wire over top of it as a sign in front that states "Broodmoore Mental Facility" as a sleek red & black dodge viper pulls up to the gate.

Viper:  Do you really think we need to be here X?  We have friends in Canada that could of gotten us legally into Despayre's records without physically having to come here.

*Weapon-X does not say anything he just points to Viper to go along inside as the gates are opened electronically by a guard inside.  The car crawls along at only 5 miles an hour as we can see inside that while Viper is dressed for the colder weather Weapon-X seems to be at home in British Columbia.

Viper:  X I haven't done anything to you.  I know your angry at what Synn said last night trying to call us out for supposedly not knowing every single detail of his & Despayre's life but you had to know if we were going to be trying to save Despayre that he was going to pull some things out of his anal cavity to try to make us look foolish.

Weapon-X: Viper please.  I'm not mad at you but I have the right to brood if I want too.  With Cesar still recovering from the Yakuza attack we learned SOME about their relationship but not enough to know if Synn is lying about what he said on last night's Climax Control or not about Despayre choosing himself to not go after the SCW's top title as all I know is that the "heads held high" comments about AWA can't be true with what we've been told.

Viper:  Well that is a small point but the most important point is to find out what really is wrong with Despayre.  What medicine SHOULD he be taking & then to make a official inquiry to see if Synn & Gabriel are doing so or if they are keeping him off his meds on purpose since a crazy, goth character who talks to a stuffed animal is a good gimmick to make them money.  Hell pretty much we keep showing up in SCW even AFTER turning down, for the time being, the contract offer Mr. Ward gave to us not just to avenge the tag team loss last month but for the betterment & justice of what we see as the wrong doing when it comes to the treatment of Despayre.

Weapon-X:  The fans cheered them though & in WCCW, in our match against The Beautiful People, we were booed.  What is the world coming too when the bad guys get cheered & the ones fighting for them are booed & jeered.  

Viper:  They were in Germany as remember we're not as loved in Europe, other then most in England, as we are in the America's, Australia & Japan.  So it could of been a culture thing as well as possibly plants by The Seven Deadly Sins to make themselves look good.

Weapon-X:  I don't know Viper maybe we've bit off more then we can chew with this.  I'm ICW Heavyweight Champion now, we're still NWA World Heavyweight Tag Team Champions & in a month or two I will be NWA World Heavyweight Champion.  We can't keep going into all of the sins of the world to try to fix them.  We're getting too old for this as that's why I'm ignoring Jeff Manis since it's pointless to keep replying to bullsh*t when his guy is meaningless to us either on talent level OR in the rankings.  Maybe we should just leave this alone as well just inform the police that we think he's being mistreated & then go back to the main drives of our career right now.

Viper:  We promised the fans we'd show up in a match this month in SCW & we don't ever let our fans down X.  We'll be fine as many of the members of Seven Deadly Sins are busy so if I'm stuck in a grudge match vs. Kittie at least that's something.  Make sure Despayre is out at ringside so he can see what happens when you have a clear mind.

*The car has  driven up to the front of the compound that is a high-security psychiatric hospital with a man in a suit is awaiting them.

Man:  Hello.  

*Viper is driving, since it is her vehicle, as she is closest to shake the hand of the man while Weapon-X is slow to make his way over to the man but with a nod of his head he too shakes the hand of their host.

Viper: Thank you very much for seeing as today Mr. Pierre.

Mr. Pierre: We don't get many visitor's that aren't related to our guests here so it's a treat I must say.  I have some bad news though as per our privacy laws I'm not allowed to hand out current of former guests information so you may of driven all the way up here for nothing.

Weapon-X:  You didn't get the call from your Minister of Health then?

Mr. Pierre:  No I had not.  Leona Aglukkaq was supposed to be phoning me?

Weapon-X:  Yes as she is a part of the conservative government & in America I have some connections to the conservative wing of the Republican party.  You see my wife & I believe that a man that used to be a patie...

*The man starts to scowl at the use of the word "patient" which causes X to correct mid word out of kindness.

Weapon-X: ...guest here in Joshua, who now goes by the stage name of Despayre, is in serious danger.  Before I can inform the authorities to make an official inquiry I need to come up with some proof of what he's supposed to be taking & how he's supposed to be living.  Your Minister of Health has graciously accepted that premise, after she talked to Arizona Governor Jan Brewer, Texas Governor Rick Perry & New Mexico Governor Susana Martinez that we have only the most pure reasoning for requesting this information.

Mr. Pierre:  I'm not losing my career over this so the two of you can come into my offices waiting room while I make a call.  If you want we have tea, coffee or water while you wait.

Viper: Thank you very much sir.  Much appreciate.

*The HarKore Warriors walk into the dungy looking hallway, that is clean but doesn't look like it's seen a floor waxing or a new coat of paint in decades, that leads them to the right towards two double doors.  The doors open with a groan letting  you know they haven't been lubricated in a very long time as while Mr. Pierre walks back to his office the warriors sit down in musty, black leather chairs while they wait.

Viper:  It is nice sometimes to have friends in high places.

Weapon-X:  Yes but unlike Jeremy King or Crazzy Gerard or Jackson Blaze or what Aaron Shephard was trying to do we only use them for good.  We've never lobbied them for a law or bill or tied donations of money for if they do something for us.  Never blackmailed to get our way or wanted the game fixed to better us.  We are here to do the right thing, it's as simple as that.

Viper:  Some critics would say we're just a vague difference then some of those who use the system to make money, fix matches or in the governments case the outcome of the stock market or businesses as for those who don't believe in religion or a moral code they won't see the difference.

Weapon-X:  But there is though Viper you know that & most of the fans know that.  This isn't even breaking a law since the Minister of Health can wave privacy rights if someone is in danger of hurting themselves or others.  This clearly could be the case with Despayre.  

*The man who may be the head of the institution, Mr. Pierre, is a caucasian male in his early sixties with balding white hair.  He has a small protruding stomach but otherwise looks in good shape as he comes out of his office with a folder in his hands.

Mr. Pierre:  Well you two were telling the truth like I was sure you were.  Just had to make sure I hope you don't feel offended.

Viper:  Not at all sir as we wouldn't have it any other way.

Mr. Pierre: Now I can't give you the originals but these are copies of the time that Joshua spent time as a guest here at Broodmoore Hospital.  I have to get the two of you too sign confidentiality agreements that state that before you reveal this information to ANY other person that you get the written expressed permission from me as well as the Minister of Health's office.  So you CAN NOT reveal details in your appearances in wrestling or just to a random person this is meant for use by the two of you as licensed private detectives to see if the American authorities need to be involved in removing Despayre from his current environment.  

Weapon-X:  100% clear as we have no issue in signing that paperwork right now.

*Mr. Pierre's middle aged caucasian female secretary brings out the paperwork that has the official seal of the Canadian government on top of it.  Viper first, since that's the gentlemanly thing to do, to sign as then Weapon-X with them afterwards being given the copies of the documents they need.  

Viper:  Let's see Synn blow smoke up our as*es now huh love?

Weapon-X:  Justice Will Be Served.  Thank you very much sir & you have a great day.

*The two who have made their names not just off of their wrestling skills but to their stanch stances on justice & defeating evil walk away as the scene fades to black.

Scene: 2(Current Time: Saturday, April 21st Mid Afternoon)

* Coming into focus we can see that we are in Washington, D.C. in the United States of America.  To one side of our view we can see the National Mall that has hosted many historic rallies, marches & events while on the other side is all but grass.  The address is 12 street & Independence Avenue SW as a sign can be seen saying "Support House Bill H.R. 2844: To Build The National Women's History Museum" as beside that sign is "The Mistress of Justice" Viper.

Viper:  I know that London Brawling is taking place, guess where, oh yes in London, England but The HarKore Warriors have one more ICW stop in the states before we come over there not just for your Pay Per View but Premiere's first Pay Per View where we will be making our third NWA World Heavyweight Tag Team Championship title defense by the end of the month.  I've been booked in SCW without approving of the match 100% but since I'm a good sport & because she deserves to be taken down a peg or two that's fine Kittie I'm all but ready to make up for my mistake last month.

*The weather is horrible outside as the forecast calls for thunderstorms all day but, for whatever reason, while the clouds are gathering density right now not a drop is falling on the head of the asian-american starlet as she stands on what could end up being very important ground for women in the very soon future.

Viper:  Synn wants to focus on my husband, from his words on a previous Climax Control.  He wants to talk about how we don't know what we're talking about & we're grasping at straws to try to sound cool.  I'm going to leave most of what you said to my husband, since this match is about Kittie, myself & possibly Despayre, but we've stated that for the first two or so weeks we had ZERO clue there was a rule that stated men can't fight women.  We signed the paperwork with Mr. Ward & suddenly were informed that none of the actual ranked teams could face us in the non-title showcase match.  And while we knew Gabriel was hurt we had no clue how badly he was hurt SOO it appears you are making up stuff as you go along just as much if not more then you claim my husband is.  

*Viper pauses for a moment to catch her breath.

Viper:  Does my husband & I know every, single solitary detail about your lives?  F*ck no we never claimed to do so.  But we know enough to know that Despayre is at risk the longer he is around the likes of you.  No matter if your actually cheered by the German fans or not it does not change the fact that except for Despayre you all are evil incarnate.  The HarKore Warriors are here to keep reminding you that their are consequences for your actions.

*Viper has her black hair down & it is flowing in the wind currently, sometimes getting in her eye sight but never ruining her focus on the camera standing in front of her.

Viper:  But again this match isn't about Synn.  This is a "Bombshell Division" match up with the former SCW Bombshell Champion Kittie vs. a woman who used to win women's world heavyweight championship titles before she got bored & moved up on to a more competitive division.  Your not going to see me in NYDW being stuck facing two to three women for the next six months or here where it appears there is only four of you with actual talent as I'm done being bored.  I'm done being thought of just as T & A or as a side show.  I'm a former 3-Time WORLD Heavyweight Champion.  A Triple Crown Champion in RWC after two years.  Held over 25 World Heavyweight Tag Team Championship titles.  Kittie you may be a great women's division wrestler but I'm used to facing bigger, stronger men who'd rather f*ck me then wrestle me.  The disgusting things that have been said & the way's they have groped me when they had the chance but do I run away from the challenge NO I step up & most of the time I end up winning.  

*Viper waits for a moment to make sure Kittie is paying attention.

Viper:  I know what it takes to EARN victories Kittie as yes you & Despayre did defend us last month.  The two of you are now officially ranked in the NWA World Heavyweight Tag Team rankings.  This is round two baby as I'm surprised you weren't so cocky as to officially challenge me to make this for my spot above you in the NWA World Cruiserweight Championship title rankings but I am still treating this as a important NWA match up which means Kittie that your not going to get the better of me this time.

*Viper barely wears any make up, since X hates women that try to cover up the beauty that God has given them to be something fake, just some light, black eye liner & dark red lip stick.  She's wearing her NWA World tag title belt around her waist as she's wearing a long sleeved "Remember WWA" classic t-shirt of the promotion that used to have NWA's spot as the top in all of professional wrestling.  Also Viper has on tight, black pants but she's bare foot slowly walking around in the wet grass as if it doesn't bother her at all.

Viper:  Kittie what do you think the place of women should be in today's world?  Synn say's that I cheated by slapping Despayre since it was fought under SCW mixed-gender rules.  If it was illegal then why didn't the referee DQ me is my question?  Why because even though they have to follow the rules given to them even the referee's here know how old fashioned it is to keep the women stuck just to one division.  I am standing at the spot that hopefully will one day house a museum to celebrate the history of women in the United States, possibly the world.  What do you think people like Harriet Tubman, Rosa Parks or Marie Curie would of said if they were told all they could be in life was a mother, wife & basic remedial jobs?  That they had a smaller brain then men so they weren't smart enough to be doctors or to fight for equality or hell even though I hate her politics Hillary Clinton damn near became the President of the United States with Sarah Palin almost becoming the Vice President of the United States.  

*Viper pauses as she wants to pay respects for all of the women who have come before her that has made it possible for her to live a life 100 % how she wants too.

Viper:  Kittie you & Misty & Angelica & Vixen & the rest of you who ACCEPT being stuck in a division where your just going to beat the living hell out of each other for a couple months then get bored well I'm sorry I'm not like that.  I demand respect, demand competition & if DJ doesn't defeat Misty on this coming week's ICW Rampage to take her NWA World Cruiserweight Championship title away the more she fights men the more she'll know how backwards it is for SCW to still follow the social norms of the 90's on back.  I've defeated men that were 500lbs & over 7 foot tall before.  Was it easy?  F*ck no it wasn't but I used my brain to out smart them when I couldn't over power them.  But it's ok as I'm not here anymore to change the SCW.  I'm just here to prove to Seven Deadly Sins I'm for real & to give Despayre a chance at the freedom he hasn't had since he was a boy.

*Viper's eyes are narrow & with the look upon them right now if Kittie was standing there in perfect they could kill but it's not a rage or a intense anger.  Viper is steady in her tone but behind it you know what started out as a search for competition by The HarKore Warriors has turned into something more over the last two months.

Viper:  Kittie you have once said that you believed our sole reason for coming to SCW was to embarrass your division.  That we secretly knew men couldn't challenge women so we expected to come here, have no team accept our challenge so that we can go to the NWA as a whole talking about how horrible SCW was when it came to a drive to represent themselves & their region.  To make Sinful Obsession, The Aristocrat's, the surfer dudes & Sean & the other guy look like cowards even though legally they could not accept my teams challenge.  No Kittie as we've said this before but you don't seem to care about the truth as we came here because, other then PRA, SCW has the BEST regional tag team division in all of the NWA.  Better then ICW, Premiere, WCCW, BACW & before they closed RMP combined.  We had held the ICW Heavyweight Tag Team Championship titles for 144 days as we want challenges.  We want the top competition as when the BACW Heavyweight Tag Team Champions The Logan Boy's ran away from our challenge when they WERE the top ranked tag team we came to SCW to find some great competition.  

*Viper knows every time they mention certain people they risk those people having a temper tantrum but since it's important to note the facts of why they came to SCW as their second choice for the Showcase she's willing to risk it.

Viper:  No Kittie we did not come here to embarrass your region we came here to PROMOTE it as well as the NWA tag division as a whole even though of course we had expected to win that last match.  I got a bit too emotional & let my caring for Despayre stop me from focusing on the match.  I failed my husband.  That is why I am fine with accepting this one on one match up so I can make amends not just to the fans but to my husband for that loss.  

*Viper grew up in one of the richest parts of Tokyo but always enjoyed the times she went out into the countryside with her father.  He taught her how to take care of herself, at the time Viper thought just for her own well being, as even though they are in the middle of the United States of America's capital mother nature is calling to her just like it did during her childhood years.

Viper:  We've agreed that the tag team rankings were a joke, but now at least only one team is in it that doesn't deserve to be in ICW's Innovator's as we've worked as well as with the challenges to strengthen the division team by team.  I am sickened that the NWA's Crockett Cup tournament did not take place this month because that was supposed to be the last bit that we felt was needed to make the division back to where it used to be.  Now that it's not we have a title defense in Premiere that has not been hyped, we've been banned from appearing at previous shows & I've heard rumors that the team that we're facing is more worried about their singles match AGAINST each other then facing us so it's clear we still have allot of work ahead of us.  You think you deserve the shot next month at May's NWA Parade of Champions Pay Per view Kittie then why haven't you & Despayre started challenging people?

*Viper waits as if she is expecting a response from Kittie through the camera.

Viper:  If the rankings are STILL a joke, like you called them a month ago, they you two could of breezed through them as your afraid of talking so tough but not being able to back up what you say.  Kittie hell if Gabriel & Synn loved you & Despayre so much they'd accept the challenge EVEN WITH Gabriel hurt just to lay down for your team so you can move up two spots but of course that's never going to happen.  It's ALL talk as if not for us coming here you'd of never gotten involved in the rankings.  You just want to stay in your small pond where you can be fighting for Queen against Misty & Vixen for eternity you can't hang in the major leagues.  I'm going to prove that at London Brawling.

*Viper nods her head over something before speaking again.

Viper:  I remember you said "at least we don't wait for our opponents to speak first" or something like that.  That we weren't "original" like that was some big diss that you levied at us.  If I remember right, as you know it has been a month ago, my husband's promo "aired" about a hour before Despayre's.  Then, my dear, what I could produce in time to "air" my promo came out over four hours BEFORE yours.  So I have to ask you this how "original" is it to constantly lie about your opponents hoping that they are too stupid to not bring up the facts OR that the fans won't notice the lies as well?  We deal with that bullsh*t weekly in ICW as it's a common theme.  We can't be made to look bad by people telling the truth about us or by JUST focusing on the wrestling so people lie hoping that if they throw enough sh*t at us that at least some of it will stick.  

*Viper shakes her head in annnoyance that this was a actual plan of attack from Kittie verbally last month.

Viper:  You & Despayre have had one match together as a team so if you want to restore "real honor" to the division your going to have to do more then lie & hang your hats on ONE win to jump over every other team who competes semi-regularly in the division.  But again in Kittie's world she can get away with all & get what she wants even after disrespecting the NWA World Cruiserweight Championship title it's too bad for Kittie that I live in the real world.  Where things have to be earned.  Come & earn the win Kittie I dare you too.

*Viper lets a bit of a smile creep through her luscious lips but it quickly disappears as she gets back to the business at hand.

Viper:  I've never heard of the fact that having PMS is a positive for a professional wrestler.  I know most people, me included to be honest, are moody, sometimes bloated & in a heavily contested match up worry about a certain piece of equipment falling out which could then lead to a horrible, disgusting mess.  I know you may think it makes you more p*ssed off thus stronger as if you want to say that the reason your team won the last match was because you were on your period Kittie then it proves why you are called the delusional one.  This may not be time fifteen yet but pucker up girl as I'm going to give you what you've been used too ever since you wanted me to be P*ssy wiped by you.  

*Viper comes closer to the camera as she blows a kiss towards it probally directed at Kittie.

Viper:  Just imagine the scene at SCW's London Brawling Pay Per View when Synn & Gabriel & Rage can not save you, as Despayre see's the truth when you are given the Kiss of Death by the NWA's "Mistress of Justice" as I start the Cleansing Effect of the travesty that was last month's match.  I hope the entire stable comes down to ringside as my husband & our manager Cesar will be there as well.  Let's settle this once & for all so then we can go on to enjoy Jack Kraven having what will be his LAST successful NWA World Heavyweight Championship title defense later on in the night.   Justice Will Be Served.

*Viper nods her head towards the camera as then the scene fades out to darkness.