Author Topic: Missing RP  (Read 3243 times)

Offline Kate Steele

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • "The Nurse" Cynthia Warren
Missing RP
« on: November 11, 2017, 01:48:17 AM »
 NRP: I was writing my rp and i fell asleep sorry... yeah it's unifnished

Fort Defiance, Arizona
Local Gym

The Sullivan sisters knew that if they were going to get anywhere in the tag team division they were going to have to train their hearts out so that they could get to eventually where the wanted to go.  It was in the late hours of the night as they pulled up to the local gym that the hotel clerk had recommended. Allison seemed to have her head down in shame as she headed for the door but Stephanie quickly called out to her as she shook her head at her.

“Allison what’s wrong with you? It’s not like for a cheerleader to be really down in the dumps… Besides it’s your job to cheer everybody else up not be down yourself what’s going on?!”

Allison just shakes her head as she sighs in return. She can’t help but pout as she looks deeply into the eyes of her older sister.

“What’s wrong is the fact that things didn’t go so well for us at the Super Show. Everybody was already claiming how we were destined to be the next big things in the division and in just our second outing we go out there and lose… We could have been in a position to really move our career in the right direction, and now we are left to sit on the backburner and watch as the Metal & Punk Connection go after the belts again. Why should I be happy?!”

Stephanie walks over to Allison as she places a hand on her shoulder. She can’t help but sigh in return as she keeps on smiling.

“You can’t get so wrapped up over a lost.  I suffered many losses in the wrestling business. That doesn’t mean I just quit. That doesn’t mean I act like nothing good can come my way. I just have to keep at it and keep on focusing on doing what I need to do to get back into the fray. That’s what this match at Climax Control is all about. It’s about showing the entire world that the Motor City Maidens aren’t down and out just yet. Do you feel me?!”

“I think I do Stephanie but it’s not like any of us did good. We lost….”

Stephanie quickly cuts her off as she smiles in return.

“First of all we didn’t lose… Well technically yes we did but at least we didn’t get pinned. As a matter of fact we have never been pinned or submitted as a team yet so we at least still have that momentum going for us. We just need to focus that’s all… Anything else you would like to add Debbie Downer?!”

Allison nods her head in agreement as she continues to speak.

“Well what about Crystal… What if she wants to get into this match?!”

“What about her Allie? She suffered a concussion in her match against Polly. It would be foolish if she wants to step anywhere near that ring. At the end of the day it’s up to us to build up the Maidens. It’s up to us to get back on track, and it’s up to us to really start making some noise in this division. It can’t be that hard right?!”

Allison nods her head with a wicked grin as she hugs her sister in return.

“I guess you do have a point. Let’s just go inside and focus on what we need to do in order to make some stuff happen. Thank you so much for reaching out to me. I honestly don’t know where I would be if I didn’t have you in my life Steph…”

“Don’t mention it… That’s what being an older sister is all about, now let’s get to training…”

The two women step into the gym. It seems to be empty for the most part. However they do catch a figure training at the other side of the room. That person seems to be jumping rope and they don’t show any signs of slowing down. That figure is none other than Crystal Hilton.  Stephanie opens her eyes in amazement as she walks over to where Crystal is standing. Crystal doesn’t stop for anything as she just keeps going and going. Stephanie stands behind her as she looks over to Allison before she slowly turns her attention to Crystal.

“What do you think you are doing?!”

“Training Stephanie… I got a match to prepare for…”

Allison shrugs her shoulders as she looks deeply into the eyes of Crystal.

“Look maybe you should relax… You just suffered a concussion in your match against Polly. You should settle down a bit. Everybody knows you are one of the most determined individuals in all of wrestling but that doesn’t mean you should do something so stupid. I know you like to pour your heart into just about everything that you do… Just take it easy… Me and Stephanie got this Crys… Let us go and compete at Climax Control and I assure you that…”

Crystal however isn’t trying to hear that as she faces Allison and screams at the top of her lungs at her.

“No that’s not going to happen. I will compete at climax Control because I have something to prove. I feel like I let people down when I didn’t beat Diamond and Amy Marshal to position myself to be in the Internet Championship match.  Hell I let people down when I didn’t get a decisive win over Polly Playtime in Australia so now it’s time to get back to the very core of the basics and show people that I want this. Show people that there’s a reason why I am here, and I will be damned if anybody tells me that I can’t compete in this match because I am a little banged up…”

Allison seems to be in shocked as she places her hands on her hips.

“A little banged up?! Crystal you suffered a fucking concussion. You were knocked out unconscious to the point that the referee had to stop your match. Nobody here is questioning your ability to wrestle or your heart or determination. Everybody wants to see you rise up. There’s no mistake about that. But there’s something called bravery and something called stupidity. Right now it’s not wise for you to return to wrestling just yet. There’s no reason why Stephanie and I couldn’t go out to that ring and fight for our team… Tell her Stephanie…”

Stephanie looks at her sister before glancing over at her best friend. She takes a long deep breath as she begins to speak.

“It sounds to me that Crystal and I have our work cut out for us in a tag team match.”

Allison shakes her head in disgust as she looks deeply into Stephanie’s eyes.

“Are you really going to side with her? This is nuts absolutely nuts. You don’t expect me to just sit here and take this do you?! No… I am going to get going. If you want to put Crystal in jeopardy than that’s on all of you but I won’t stand around and condone this. If you need me I will be back at the hotel I am sure you can take a ride with Crystal…”

Allison storms her way out of the gym as Stephanie goes to follow after her but she stops as Crystal calls out to her.

“Thank you Stephanie it means a lot that you would have my back like that… Look I know I really shouldn’t be wrestling after what just went down and I might not be at one hundred percent but you know my heart. You know what I am truly after and I feel like I want to do everything in my power to show the world that I want this more than they could ever realize. I want to win and I want to get back to the basics…”

“Trust me Crystal I know… I have always known how you get when you are really after something. Why do you think I chose to stay by your side?! I did so because we both went to high school together. I know when you are really after something and just like back then I will always have your back. Nothing changes now that we both have made it to the big leagues so let’s just go out there and do what we both know how to do best, and that’s simply win…”

“And that’s what I like to hear… I am sure over time that
user posted image

user posted image