Author Topic: Lord Raab's SCW career comes to an end.  (Read 3269 times)

Offline Konrad Raab

• The Iceman
  • "Burned In Blood"
    • View Profile
Lord Raab's SCW career comes to an end.
« on: October 30, 2017, 11:56:32 PM »
 After The Monstimals lost the tag team title match for the tag titles, Lord Raab was actually really happy to have lost the tag team belts as they go back to the locker room and as soon as they close the door, he says this.

Lord Raab: "Thank goodness that has ended."

Henry Losak: "Why you say that?"

Lord Raab: "Because I'm not longer forced to do pointless camera appearances because other champions do that shit when SCW staff know I prefer to be a champion in the ring. I'm honestly glad I'm walking out of those SCW doors for good and I don't need this shithole of a company that reward title shots to people who show up on camera every week instead of the skills they produce in the ring by hard work.

Of course this was something Henry knew that had bother Raab for many months at a time and he didn't want to come on the next show to say goodbye and his thanks to the SCW staff and locker room as Henry says this.

Henry Losak: "Yeah, but your in a much better place now where you're not forced on camera and not get rewarded for title shots because your on camera every week."

Lord Raab: "Like Awful Club always did and they barely did anything in the ring. To hell with this company, I'm packing my bags and leaving right now because I don't need to be here anymore and nobody would even care I'm gone because I don't want their farewells cos they can stick them up their asses. Fuck SCW and Carnage Wrestling is a much better company than this dump. Lets go and at least for me forget about tonight and the fact we lost tag titles I'm not gonna even cry about.

Samuel McPherson: "Naarrp."

Lord Raab: "OK fine you guys stay here as it's understandable since Samuel's officially starting his solo's career right now from this point on, but I'm going back home. Samuel, you'll do a good job here when I'm gone and you deserve to make your own mark here without me and win all the belts you can because I have faith in you to do it. I'll just get the fuck out of here because I'm leaving WHOOO."

It was clear Raab was glad his career ended in SCW without wasting any time for the show to end which Samuel and Henry do so they can interact with other wrestlers at the end of the Supershow, Raab couldn't give a damn as he packs his stuff away and leaves the locker room as he had no reason to stay when there's nothing left for him to do

When Lord Raab walks out of the arena during the Supershow that's still going on that's the last you see of Raab where he's ending his SCW career for good without a goodbye message from him or anybody in the locker room, knowing he won't be missed because everyone will be glad he's gone as in fact, after he left the arena, he got his things from the hotel and immediately got his flight back home where he didn't have to deal with SCW ever again.