Author Topic: MELANIE GABRIELLE (c) vs CANDY OVERTON  (Read 1066 times)

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
MELANIE GABRIELLE (c) vs CANDY OVERTON
« on: October 04, 2015, 07:33:43 PM »
 First RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Saturday 10/10/2015
England: 04:59am Sunday 10/11/2015  

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline MelanieGabrielle

• View Profile
    • Melanie Gabrielle
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2015, 08:31:41 PM »
 Book 1: Crimson blitz
Chapter 6: Mix.
~Part 1: Try to stay in control.~
Samuel woke up and knew something wasn’t right. He looked over in bed to see his wife not there. Samuel sighed knowing what was up already. He swung his body over the bed and walked out of the room. The darkness greeted him as he felt very uneasy; it was like Winter’s cold had broken into their home. Samuel swore he heard whispers around him like a Malkavian vampire would. This cold screamed madness, sadness, anger and maybe even death.

Samuel grabbed his overcoat and put it on. He then grabbed his bat that Deabs gave him for a wedding gift. Home security and a nice round of baseball he had told the newly wed. Sam raised it up and started to walk down the hallway. He had to just follow his instincts and since he did that he found himself in front of the throne room. A rumble of thunder made him jump as he reached for the handle. The door wouldn’t open as he turned it. Samuel sighed.

“Odo”. Samuel muttered under his breath.

The door opened and things were flying around the room as he saw his wife sitting on her throne. Samuel ducked as sword came flying at him.

“Only this shit should be happening to Deabs. God damn it those assholes really have gone and done it now”. Samuel also added.

Melanie was letting her telekinesis get out of control. She saw Samuel standing at the doorway but in her mind she wanted to destroy the Horsemen slowly and painfully. Oh the thoughts she was having were bloody. One would believe that she was a Seraphina if only they saw what she was thinking. Samuel entered the room slowly.

“Melanie”? He asked.

Melanie didn’t answer but Samuel could hear a song being played.

1,2, death is coming for you…
3,4 you all have started a war…
5,6 you’re nothing but pricks…
7,8 just accept your fate…
9, 10 amen.

“Melanie”? Samuel called out again.

Her eyes opened to show them in their red state. Samuel gulped by trekked on knowing he had to calm her down.

“Melanie please stop”.

“They will not hurt you”. Melanie had finally spoken.

Somehow Samuel made it up to her. He grabbed her right hand and put it in his left, his eyes looking into her barley visible ones. Samuel could see the pain in them though. So much angry and hurt and you nearly could see a tear.

“Enough…you can’t keep going on like this”. Samuel told her.

Mel didn’t speak and Sam took the hood of her cloak and put it down. Her long brunette hair spilled out and Sam saw her crown was black and not crystal clear.

“You can’t save everyone Mel. Claude was right on that, look at you Mel. You’re working yourself to death. When was the last time you can say you’ve taken a break? Mel, I don’t need you to over work yourself again and I know this family doesn’t either.”

“Yes I can!

Sam looked into her eyes.

“You can’t babe. Listen you need to relax! You have a match to win and I love you. Please Melanie, stay in control. I don’t want to lose you like this. Please Mel…please.

Mel’s eyes turned back to normal and Mel fell into her husband’s arms. Sam knew she was tired and he placed her on the bed.

“Good night my savior, sweet dreams.”

~Part 2: Sam’s point of view.~
“To be honest with you all I’m worried about her. She’s been overdoing it again and she knows I hate it when she does this. I’m not sure if it’s because of the nightmares or if it’s because she knows the end might be coming. I love my wife will all my heart and I’ll stand by her no matter what. But this does worry me; I don’t want her dropping dead from not sleeping or anything. My wife knows that I’ll take the reins if it gets to a point and really it’s about that point…”

I couldn’t tell you what round with was. Just that Mel was over doing it with the training. I could tell that the fire in her eyes was blazing. No doubt she was hearing the Norse calling out to her. We were at Deabs’s gym in Pittsburgh and Mel and I were sparing. No, not wrestling sparing more like bo-staff. My Father had taught me it for some reason but it comes in hand with my other line of work.

Mel went to strike me but I quickly block it. Mel dropped and spun her leg. She connected with mine and I tripped up. My staff fell out of my hand and got tossed into the air. Mel pointed hers at well…my man parts. I swore but quickly thought of an idea. I kicked her staff and it crashed into her body. I jump up and run to grab mine. Mel jumped into the air and swung at me; I ducked and rolled picking up my staff. I brought it behind my back to block my wife from slapping my back. I flipped my body and connected with her legs. Mel fell to the ground and her staff rolled out of her hand. I got up and pointed mine at her.

“Check mate.” I smiled.

“No! I never lose.” She said not admitting defeat.

“Well you did this time.” I smirked.

Ah shit I knew I shouldn’t have said that. Mel kicked me straight in the chest! I staggered back and she roundhouse kicked me taking me down. She took up her staff and I knew I was screwed. My staff was nowhere in sight but it did hit something…or well a certain someone.

“OUCH! Damn it you guys!” Deabs yelled.

“Sorry Deabs…check mate darlin’ I told you I don’t lose.”

My staff got tossed and it rolled over to me. I didn’t dare though try and argue it. Mel helped me up and I grabbed my staff.

“Again.” She said walking away from me.

“No Mel.” I told her.

“I said again!” She growled.

And that’s when that line was crossed. I could tell my wife was really tired, she doesn’t make that many slip ups. I could tell that she could work out herself to slumber or even death. I look at her and she froze seeing my gaze.

“Princess, I said no.”

“Guardian…I’m sorry.”

I walked over to her and hugged her seeing the bit of fear in her eyes.

“Shh it’s okay.”

“I didn’t mean-”

“Melanie…enough. It’s okay. Samuel doesn’t need you overdoing it again. I’ve noticed you have, you’ve been working out more and working more as well. You’re not sleeping right either, you’ve been at least getting an hour or two at most.”

“I haven’t noticed.”

I sighed knowing she’d say that.

“We’re done training for now. Sit down you look like you’re about to be a wild dog.”

I got a chuckle out of her for that one. She knew what I meant and she sat in one of the steel chairs. I toss her a water bottle and she caught it.

“Tak.”

“Welcome. You gonna be okay?”

“Always. I feel better though, I’ve needed to let some steam off after all the crap that has happened. I mean what the hell is with people getting attacked?”

“I dunno Mel. At least the Clan had your back. I should have been there but our Daughter needed one of us at least.”

Never again. I wasn’t about to leave my family and my wife like that. If those guys think about doing that to any of us again, they have the Clan and the Aesir to take them out. Mel smiled at me.

“It’s fine, I can handle myself plus I do carry around a Viking sword. One misstep and they’d lose a limb or two.”

“You know I have your back. If anyone tries to get at you I’m gonna jump and take a bullet for you.”

Mel giggled.

“Thanks hon…after this could we get some food?

I nodded and looked at her. My wife was ready for this match though. I could see it in her eyes and even Samuel knows that she was still angry and that maybe this match would help. I know she has this opportunity and another…

“You ready for this?”

“Yeah…I’m ready for anything anymore Sam. Really it’s just a one step at a time thing. We both know that Endgame is here. The storm is coming; some would say our end is near. I know we all could be gone minutes, hours, days, months and years from now but we know what we have to do. We make the best of our lives and Sam…you’re helping me make the best of mine. Thank you for everything and I mean it.

“You’re welcome Mel.”

“Oh! Well yeah you know I am. I’m ready for anything like I said. This isn’t easy but I’ve defied the odds time and time again. Two people know this.

“I know. I believe in you, you got this.”

That smile I love…

“Thank you babe…and I’m not sorry for kicking your ass.”

I could help but to laugh. I helped Mel up and I turn her for a kiss. My wife kisses me back and we both smile.

“So did you hear about Lucy, Claude and Rei?”

“Yeah I did…let’s talk about that some other time though.”

I nodded knowing it wasn’t best to bring it up. Mel took my hand and we left the gym.

~Part 3: Blog it up!~
It was a good match between the two teams, minus the interference and in all honesty I’m proud that we did give it our all. I know Lucy has it harder this week though. I mean facing two different people in a match is harder than a one-on-one. So after that match I ended up going home and I got to see my daughter Athena. She’s always giving me a reason to keep going and I’m blessed to have my daughter. I know that she one of the most important persons in my life besides my husband. I know one day I want her to be as successful as I am. Really I’m doing this for her, I don’t want he to go through the life I went through originally.

No my daughter does deserve better than that. I went home and the first thing that happened was a hug from her and a cute “Go Mommy go!” I teared up knowing that she was watching and that she’s proud of me. So I walk into this match with no doubt and plenty of confidence. I smile knowing that I’m back on the right path and that my daughter and husband are rooting for me. This match is going to be fun though because it has nothing but respect in it. I love these types of matches because it more or less makes me more focused.

So we’re facing each other in a match, this should be fun. I hold no grudges against you Candy and I know that we’re going to tear the house down. You see we’re two stunners who know how to go out to that ring and know how to take care of business. We know we both want the win and trust me I know I need to get this to break my down streak. But Candy I know you’re going to kick my ass or at least try to and I respect that. Just know I am putting my all in this and sure people will see this and think that I shouldn’t be in the ring. Fuck that.

I can still fight, I can control myself and I know I can control my fighting skills in the ring as well. I am not allowing anyone to get the best of me. This match means more than what anyone can truly see. I’ve always held myself in high standards and to not give you my all Candy is a slap in the face to you and the fans and to everyone in the back. I don’t care if I push myself to the brink of passing out in the ring or whatever. I will do my best and I will win. I will not show any weakness and it’s time that I come back from the “dead” and rise again.

Candy, let’s do this. Me, you in the ring. A friendly battle of two bombshells who are going to give it their all. I hope SCW is ready to see this contest because if not they’re not prepared, they’re not going to realize how much the stunners like us stand out. I know this match is going to be huge for you seeing that you know how “decorated” I am. I’m honored that I get to face you in this match. With me you can expect only the best and no dirty tactics. I go into this ring and I respect my opponents unless they have done my family or me wrong. You can ask anyone that. Now why I can’t wait to face you is from what I was able to dig up is how cool your move set is. You got a little bit of everything and that’s a good thing. As for myself I’m a high flyer, I enjoy it and it works good with my body type. I mean I’m short! I wonder what’ll good it’ll do for me in this.

For me in this match I want to win just as bad as you do. I want to keep winning for my daughter and I want to make her proud. Like I said she’s the most important thing and you most likely understand that. You’re intelligent so you definitely know where I’m coming from on this. This match is nothing personal just business…you know the fun business where two Bombshells are going to have fun. Womens wrestling is important after all.

My daughter is going to be watching Candy and I want to put on the best match I can for her. We’re role models for young women and girls and us showing sportsmanship is important. This match I promise will be clean as a whistle and no matter who wins, we both do knowing that we’ve made people proud. It’s time for this Queen to get another win under her belt and show that she’s back on the road to getting a title shot. Candy good luck and let’s kick some ass!  

Now if you all excuse me my husband is calling for me…all hail the Nordic Queen.

Fade to black.
user posted image

Offline Char Kwan

• Enter The Dragon
    • View Profile
    • Char Kwan
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2015, 11:17:09 PM »

\'user

Last week didn't go as planned as I was the one who got pinned. The outcome wasn't what I liked but I did enjoy the action I displayed. I proved beyond the shadow of doubt that Melanie should be worried about her title reign. Yes, between her and me there are no ill feelings. We have no grudge but there is one thing she gots that I want. The one thing I desire most right now is that SCW Bombshell Roulette Championship. I've tasted championship gold in the past when I first started out but since then I haven't touched a single gold belt. Now I want to and nothing is going to stand in my way. The fans are pleading for me to turn this dry spell around and I must do what the fans want.

We will tear the roof off the joint but make no mistake Melanie. You won't be getting SWEET AS CANDY.

Offline Christian Underwood

• TAFKATPF aka The Artist Formerly Known As The Pink Flamingo
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Christian Underwood
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2015, 12:03:16 AM »
 The first RP period is now over. All RPs posted from here on in will count towards week two.

Second RP Period Deadline:
United States:
11:59pm EST Friday 10/16/2015
England: 04:59am Saturday 10/17/2015

“To err is human - but it feels divine.”
? Mae West

Offline MelanieGabrielle

• View Profile
    • Melanie Gabrielle
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2015, 10:54:30 PM »
 Book 1: Crimson Blitz
Chapter 7:
~Part 1: Anger~
Melanie wasn’t in a great mood after her Husband’s match at UWF Uncensored. He took on her ex-husband Dark Tiger and people were accusing him of hating her ex. Mel’s eyes were the colour of flames as she started to look for Sam. Sam was breathing hard by a few of the boxes from how hard he was fighting. Sam looked up and saw his wife glaring at him.

Melanie: What in the hell was that!?

Sam: What was what?

Melanie: That! I thought you were going to give him a fight, not try to kill him!

Sam: He’s alive still isn’t he?

Mel growled at him.

Melanie: SAMUEL MARCUS DEVEREUX! People think you hate him.

Sam sighed.

Sam: They think what they want. I went out there for a fight and that’s it.

Mel’s left foot starts to tap.

Sam: Mon ange! I’m not lying to you I promise. Would I ever lie to you?

Mel didn’t say anything but Sam walked over to her. He wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her in closer.

Sam: Have I upset you love?

Mel nodded her head no.

Melanie: No…

Sam smiled and kissed her lips.

Sam: I know you’re angry with what all Dorn has been doing to you. I know you’re angry about a lot of things as of late but I promise you have me. You’ll always have me and is there some way I can make it up to you?

Sam touches her collar.

Melanie: You’re playing the sex route! Nice Sam…hm…offer accepted!

Sam: Says the woman who has something like her sister’s drive.

Melanie: Close but I’m not Uriella.

Both Mel and Sam laugh as the walk off together.

~Part 2: Beautiful Stranger~
If Melanie Gabrielle were a vampire she would have died by now. The lights in the Abaddon-Deabs manor in France were so bright she swore Lucy would scream. Mel was stuck at her younger half-sister’s masquerade ball. Uri was holding this event for another fashion line that Mel didn’t care for. But Mel found herself at here and she was dressed in a black ball gown with silver lines on the corset top and a few bows on the lower half of it. A black mask with a heart on the top covered her face. On her neck was moon pendant she enchanted to tell her the current moon phase. Her shoes matched the black color but had silver studs on them and on her left hand was a heart diamond engagement ring. Mel had lost Samuel in the crowd and she stood in the center alone, she looked around to see everyone either talking, dancing or both. Mel looked up towards a stairwell to see Uri and Andy watching everyone.

Melanie: God I want to go home.

Mel sighed and started to plot how she’d get out of her. But then the thought of Samuel being here and watching over her crossed into her mind. Mel knew she couldn’t get out of the place even if she tried. Mel started to walk away from the center of the area. Something though made Mel stop; a chill went down her spine and it made the world go black and white for her.

Melanie: A magi-blood?

This one wasn’t someone Mel knew. Mel looked up to where Uri and Andy were at. Uri was looking back down at Mel also knowing something was up. Mel placed her hands where her twin guns hid at. From out of the crowd Mel could see a man walking towards her. He was in a black tux, blonde hair and a black mask. Mel felt herself loose her breath at the site of the man.

Beautiful Stranger,
You have a hold on me…
Tell me your secrets…
Show yourself to the world.

Mel saw he was making eye contact with her. She blinked and felt herself as slowly walked over to her. Mel blushed and watched. She couldn’t take her eyes off him.

Beautiful Stranger,
Hear my song…
Allow me to be the one…
To show you the light.

“Hello there milady”.

The man made it up to Mel and Mel forced herself to smile.

Melanie: Hello there.

“May I have this dance, Lady Cosmos or should I say Lady Chaos seeing how Lord wouldn’t be correct in this day and life”.

Mel nodded and the man took her hand. Slowly the two start to dance.

Melanie: Who are you?

“We’re not supposed to tell remember? This is a masquerade after all; we hide ourselves from the world here and just like we do in the real world after all. Don’t you want to keep our secret until time’s up”?

Mel didn’t speak at first.

“M’lady honestly you look amazing tonight. You shine so bright even in black. You’re brighter than light and darker then night itself.

Mel again blushed.

Melanie: Thank you sir.

“You’re welcome”.

Melanie: So do I know you from outside of here?

“I can’t say. So maybe you do, maybe you don’t…my God why does he have you?

Melanie: What?

Mel looked up at him.

“Sorry about that; that was supposed to be in my mind. But I want to know something…for how long do we keep our secrets?

Melanie: The secret of the magi-blood are already out. People know about us and really for the main part we’ve been well received by humans. You know for all of us that’s a good thing. But our main target still is out there and only God knows what he’s planning.

“I see but what if you can’t stop Anisim”?

Mel snapped her head up.

Melanie: I never said that! Who are you!?

“I’m sorry Messias, I must go. Till next time.

Melanie: Wait!

The man turned and started to run off. Mel started to dash after him withdrawing a gun secretively. The man got behind a group and by the time Mel made it to where he was at, the man had vanished. Samuel though came from her left side and saw her gun drawn.

Samuel: Melanie? You okay?

Melanie did you see a man dressed all in black with blonde hair?

Samuel nodded no.

Samuel: Sorry hon, I can’t say Samuel did. Why is he why you got your gun out?

Mel nodded this time.

Melanie: Yeah…listen can we just go?

Samuel: Sure let’s go.

~Part 3: Past.~
Melanie had candles lit around the bed room and nothing played in the background. Silence filled the air and it didn’t bother her. Her title sat in her lap as her mind played different things from her past.

“You can’t save everyone…”

“You don’t need them, you need to grow on your own…”

“Discard the Clan…”

Melanie: Enough!

The haunting of her past made the room and time freeze. Melanie took a breath and picked up her title.

Melanie: It’s getting about that time isn’t it?

Mel bit her lip.

Melanie: I can’t let my past haunt me like this. It’s going to end up killing me one day. I can learn to let go…can’t I?

“I’m…I’m the father”?

“How can you save me? A monster who drinks blood”!?

“I’m sorry I’m so very sorry please forgive me”!

Mel waved her hand and the flames died. Mel got up and walked out of the room.

Melanie: I love you, I’m sorry I wasn’t good enough…

A ping of guilt ran into her heart.

Melanie: No, I have to focus. Why do I feel off my damn game?

“You know why, who are you kidding? You failed us all”.

Mel shook her head to try to rid it away.

Mel: Leave me alone.

The past kept screaming at her.

Melanie: I said stop!

It did but Mel looked up and saw Sam holding her close to him.

Samuel: Shhh it’s okay. I’m here, relax you can do this.

Mel let out a small sob.

Melanie: I don’t want to do this anymore.

Samuel: What do you mean?

Melanie: I don’t want this damn burden on me. I figured getting rid of the old house would work but it didn’t. My past came back to haunt me every single day and I live with it. Just Sam…I even have my limits and it’s running thin. It’s getting hard not wanting to slip into the dark again. I want to be happy, I don’t want this anymore.

Samuel: We’ll beat it together. I love you and I believe in you. I won’t leave your side I promise. Mel you’re strong and you’re allowed to have your own moments of weakness. Don’t let anyone tell you anything different.

Mel smiled up at him.

Melanie: Thank you babe.

Sam nodded.

Samuel: Go on, you can do this.

Mel turned and started to walk away from him.

Melanie: He’s right, I can beat this. I believe in myself. Samuel you’ve always given me hope and you’ve shown that just now.

Before Mel knew it she found herself out side with the night sky showing itself. Mel took in a lung full of air.

Melanie: I can’t give up now. I can’t…my family needs me. We’ve gone too far to go back now. I know I have my doubts but they need me. I have to do this. I have to lead them! This is going to be our last stand and I know even a leader can be broken inside. But I can’t let Anisim win…we can’t die and we can’t cower….we’ve got work to do.

~Part 4: Blog it up!~
Melanie: Trust me when I say this Clan mates…I am one mad bitch right now. Time after time I’ve been screwed out of matches, out of wins that should have been mine and I will get my revenge. You see I am a woman on  mission and when I’m angry I shouldn’t be messed with. I know though I have to be focused for this match and oh I am! I am ready to defend my Bombshell Roulette championship. I’m not someone you want to piss off. I’m not scared to say I’d light you on fire literally. It wouldn’t be the first time or the last time I’d do it…sorry but I do have some of my youngest brother in me when it comes to hardcoreness.

My name is Melanie Gabrielle, Queen of the Norse and leader of the Clan. For years I’ve been going into a wrestling ring and fighting. For my whole life I’ve been fighting and so have my family as well. We’re not what you call normal and trust me people are going to see us and think we’re freaks. That’s fine, we’re used to it and before we even started to wrestle we’d keep to ourselves. It’s hard to trust people who aren’t like us…who aren’t magi-blood and that don’t understand what it’s like. I’m not a normal wrestler; I’ve been fighting every day to get where I’m at. I’ve been fighting since I was a kid, I know how to play dirty and play clean. I know honor and I know what’s right and wrong.

You know I’m saving it for out there just like Rachel would. Now I’m not Mistress Rage in the sense of using my anger but I use my passion for the ring to fuel me…just like this mission I have….

Time is an interesting concept isn’t it? It has so many meanings like: “duration regarded as belonging to the present life as distinct from the life to come or from eternity; finite duration.” Or even “a limited period or interval, as between two successive events”. But time can be an enemy or an ally at how you look at it. Like how long it has made me wait for this day. If you remember long ago and I mean short amount of time Candy Overton won the right to face me. But first I had to face Crystal Hilton and I won. So now you’re here Candy…

I know I am Queen and people in the wrestling world know that too. I am the leader of my people and tonight I go to battle. You see time has finally granted you your match because you were being tested on your patience. You passed and we face each other. You’re facing a legend and I don’t think you are truly ready. I’ve been studying up and watching your matches. This match I know is my time. It makes me laugh you’re so damn confident that you’ll beat me. Only the fools from a tarot deck would be like that. Too much confidence and not enough focus my dear…tsk.

I am, my bite is as big as my bark is. Sure I’m a small woman but you know that I can handle myself. You know that I can do anything that I put my mind to. Candy time is coming to a stand still for us. Before we know it we’ll be in the battle ground fighting each other. I don’t back down and I know you don’t either which pleases me. Right now this match will make people remember us for centuries. We’re going down in history and we’ll burn this place down with roars and cheers from the crowd. These people want to see us give them a hell of a battle and I know we don’t disappoint, last time we met they were chanting for us. They wanted more and this time we give it to them. But they placed us against each other because they know we’re on fire metaphorically. They know we can steal the show and set the standard for this. Man they thought right, we’re quickly rising and before you know it people will know why we’re that damn good. I’m focused and ready for it. Sure I might have fall these past few weeks but this time I rise! I won’t fall from grace that easy. I’m a survivor and I’m a fighter. I will walk into the fire of this match and sure maybe I was afraid to die but now I come alive inside these flames!

I will not hide my face from you, I will not fall from grace and I will not let you win again this match. Yes we both have something to prove but this time I bring my all and even more. I won’t step down and I don’t fear you. I have respect for you and I think I earned yours. You see that ring is a battle ground and it’ll turn bloody. We fight till the death and we’ll end up probably dragging our bodies out from this one just like the last time around. Candy, I always come back for more and that’s something everyone should know. I’m hard to get rid of, sorta like the villain in the horror movies. You think it’s over when it isn’t…okay maybe that wasn’t the best comparison but you get what I mean.

Good luck Candy and get ready for anything.

user posted image