Author Topic: That Title’s mine!  (Read 812 times)

Offline Lizzie Short

• View Profile
    • "The Prodigy" Lizzie Short
That Title’s mine!
« on: September 20, 2012, 08:12:40 PM »
 Violent Conduct was drawing near as was Matthew Kennedy’s latest challenge for the SCW Roulette Championship, the man had studied his opponent Goth for most of his career and now they were finally meeting one on one, let’s get too it.

Local Restaurant, Tokyo, Japan
September 20th 2012, 11:00am

“Matthew, why oh why have you stopped training to drag me to this place? I don’t even know what food they serve.” Marty asked me as we entered the restaurant and I rolled my eyes, I had discovered this restaurant during my last tour of Japan and I loved the food here the last time I was in Japan, so imagine my joy when I found out that the place is still open? It’s a fairly small restaurant but very busy at the same time.

“Marty, I discovered this place when I was last in Japan, I loved the food and I’m sure you’ll love the food all the same.” I answered as a cute Japanese waitress approached us; I knew how to speak Japanese so I was able to tell her table for two.

“Yeah and I’m sure you loved something else!” Marty answered as he took the time to check out the asses of the other waitresses.

“I wouldn’t check out her ass Marty.” I told him as I noticed that he was checking out the ass of a waitress I knew. “Her boyfriend’s sitting right over there and he’s a black belt in Tae-Kwon-Do, need I go on?”

“No, you don’t.” Marty said with a nervous laugh as we sat down at a table, the waitress handed over the menus and we took them. “What food does this place serve anyway?”

“You didn’t read the sign?” I asked and Marty shook his head.

“Matthew, you’re the one who can speak and read Japanese, me? I’m more interested in Japanese women!” Marty answered and I rolled my eyes.

“It’s a sushi restaurant.” I said simply and it was at that point that Marty looked at me as if I had grown three heads and had single handedly declared war on Japan.

“Wait, Sushi? You mean that as in Raw Fish Sushi?!” Marty asked and I nodded.

“Yes, it’s delicious, try some.” I told him and he remained unconvinced. “You try some and I’ll distract that waitress’s boyfriend long enough for you to get sla…..I mean hit on her.” I answered and Marty quickly grabbed a menu, one meal later and we were finished, I thoroughly enjoyed it, Marty……..not so much.

“Dear god, it feels like a dog crapped in my mouth!” Marty yelled out earning some odd looks from the patrons and waiters/waitresses who could understand English. “At least the beer’s good but seriously, how can you enjoy this shit?!”

“Because I have more refined tastes than you.” I answered as I took a sip of the sake that I ordered with my meal, Marty soon ran off to the men’s toilets to wash that taste out of my mouth and the waitress returned to collect our dishes, we had a brief conversation about Marty not enjoying the food (in Japanese off course) before I told her that I didn’t want the bill yet and once she left I turned to the camera.

“As you may have heard this place is a place that I visited in the past but I never had the chance to revisit until now, why do I mention this? Because I’m sure that my first promo against Goth had the same effect on him, more specifically when I talked about his legendary Psycho Circus matches.” I said before taking a sip. “Oh and one thing before I continue, Marty approached me, not the other way around.”

And now that that’s been clarified I can continue.

“You asked if I shared your joy for competing in different match types, my answer is yes but not for the same reasons as you.” I said as I took a sip from my drink. “What are my reasons? It’s because I’m the exact opposite of you Goth, you claim to constantly evolve in the ring but me? I’m an apex predator, I don’t need to evolve anymore because I am perfect the way I am and you will learn that fact first hand at Violent Conduct.”

I said before finishing my drink.

“It’s very simple Goth, ever since I lost that title to Williams I have been aiming to get it back, even after Williams lost the title to Koji  at Lords of the Ring last month that didn’t stop me and the fact that I man who’s career I’ve followed since the beginning is my latest obstacle won’t stop me.” I said plainly as I shifted my weight. “No matter what happens I will win that title no matter what match we end up battling in nothing will stop me in my quest to win the SCW Roulette championship.”

It was at that point that Marty returned from the bathroom.

“Matthew, next time I’m choosing the restaurant, I don’t care how many attractive women you get to sleep with me, I don’t care how much you pay me, my decision is final!” Marty said assertively and I frowned.

“Suit yourself, if you excuse me I have a bill to pay.” I motioned to the waitress and told her to get the bill, Marty’s already on his way out likely not wanting any more to do with the restaurant and I decided to wrap things up.

“Goth, it has been to long since I’ve held that title and that will change after Violent Conduct, no matter what match we compete in there is one thing that is certain.” I said before pausing. “My name is Matthew Kennedy and you, Goth your title reign, is about to be cancelled.”

The waitress returned with the bill which I quickly paid as the scene fades.
user posted image

user posted image