Author Topic: Release  (Read 791 times)

Offline GoddessoftheDead

• View Profile
    • Necra Octavian Kane
Release
« on: September 20, 2012, 03:41:07 PM »

Act 1: Dead Ship in the Water

"O Thoth, what is it that has come about through the Children of Nut? They have made war, they have raised up tumult, they have done wrong, the have created rebellion, they have done slaughter, they have created imprisonment, they have reduced what was great to what is little in all that we have made; show greatness, O Thoth! -  so says Atum. You shall not witness wrong-doing, you shall not suffer it!"
Spell 175 - Book of the Dead

\'user

The scene opens off the beautiful cost of Nagasaki Japan. The sun was starting to set over the crystal clear water, and cast it's eerie glow over an island that sat just off the coast. Strange looking buildings loomed up from around the island that had seen better days.  Upon a closer look the windows were no longer there, and the buildings were starting to fall. The sound of crashing waves were all that could heard on this lonely stretch of land, as the camera focuses on a single figure that seemed to appear out of nowhere. The mist had rolled in over the island, blocking out any light that would come from the nearest town on shore, leaving the figure in complete and utter isolation. As the camera pans down we soon see that it is Necra standing just outside the town on the island. The buildings loomed over her, but she knew she wasn't alone. She could feel their eyes on her as soon as she appeared on the island. They knew she was there.

Necra: Do you know what it's like being able to hear voices that you can't block out? Do you know what it's like to hear screams in your mind, and telling them to stop, but won't when you walk into a place that has seen so much death? Do you what it's like to feel a cold touch on your hand in hopes that you can set them free? You don't... But I do. For I am the Goddess of the Dead, and the Guide to the gates of the next life. Some call me the reaper of souls, the bringer of death, the Princess of Darkness, and a name long since forgotten by those study the Ancient ways of Demons. I shouldn't exist but here I stand among the forgotten, and the lost, feeling their eyes upon me with each step that I take. I came here because something drew me here, here to this piece of land that has seen death by accidents, or having their lives taken away so suddenly they don't realize they are dead, and still walk among the decaying buildings that surround me. The Japanese call this Gunkanjima, which means Battleship Island. From a distance it looks like one of the many battleships that had seen wartime, but it remains still and locked in decay. An Iron Mine was the reason this place even existed off the coast of Nagaski, and it was abandoned in the mid seventies, when they switched to oil heating instead of coal. The spirits that remain here are lost, wandering, searching for a way to get away from this place, but the gate has been closed to them... Until now.

She starts to walk among the old decaying buildings that look like they could collapse at any minute. She could feel them watching her. She passes a playground that had been taken back by the forest that was coming back to life, but the sound of a squeaking merry - go - round from somewhere behind her. She turns and there sat a little girl. Necra knew what she really was but stopped, and walked back toward her. She wasn't there a minute ago, was she? Necra smiles softly, and sits down beside her, as the little girl smiles back.

Necra: Are you here by yourself little one?

The little girl nods, as Necra looks around. The playground as empty except for them. She could hear the cries of a young woman, but couldn't see her.

Little Girl: My mother went missing, and I don't know where to find her. She told me to wait here for her.

Necra: I see. How long have you been waiting here?

Little Girl: I don't know. But it's been a long time.

Necra looks around and she sees a young woman wandering through the buildings, and towards the opening of what appears to be mine shaft. Necra knew what had happened as the woman screams, falling down into the darkness, only to relive it every day. She looks over at the little girl, and sighs. Her mother committed suicide leaving her alone. Necra could read her thoughts, and see it all through her eyes. Necra puts a hand on the little girl's forehead, and she disappears in a bright light.

Necra: Rest now little one. You are safe, and no longer need to be alone.

Necra continues to walk through the old decaying ruins of what once were apartment buildings. Some of the balconies had fallen onto the ones below the other, or fallen to the ground, giving permanent residents for the birds that lived there. The night was quiet except for the crickets that sang their songs to one another, and the waves rolled along the shore cast their spell over anyone who was there to listen. Necra stands in the middle of what could have been the town square and stares off into the distance letting her thoughts wander. Her meeting with Amanda earlier that day still played in her mind, and the look on her face had brought a smile to Necra's face.

Necra: I have to admit freaking Amanda out was the best part of my day. I don't get to do it very often with people, because I won't to expose myself to those that try and hunt our kind. But then again... They are more fun. But right now my quarrel isn't with her. My match this week still has me wearing a smile upon my face. Vista has put out two promos and never mentioned me once... I'm hurt. Of course what do I care what a mortal thinks about me? I don't. I'm superior in every way to any of these women that I'm facing this week. So why do I waste my breath on them? Is it because I like to hear myself talk or is it something more? Lets start with Vista... You have a lot of problems with the people that walk into your life don't you? Such a shame really. I mean you look so happy in love and you push everyone away. Are you afraid that you'll lose them, or maybe you just can't commit? Sunday night it won't matter anyway. I've faced you once before and you didn't impress me whatsoever. You couldn't stay in the ring, and I ended up walking away the winner. It's funny how things work out isn't it?

Necra continues to walk along the decaying buildings hearing footsteps behind her. She turns but there is nothing there that she can see at least. They seem to disappear into nothingness, as she turns all the way around. She shrugs and decides to go in the direction of where the footsteps had disappeared. The footsteps soon stop outside a small temple on the other side of a bridge. The old Temple was dilapidated and starting to fall to the ground. The roof had fallen in on itself, leaving just the shell of the old temple. Necra crosses the bridge as her high-heeled sandals click on the weakening wood. The stream that had once flowed underneath was dried up, and fish bones sat on the bottom with what was left of the beautiful water lilies that had grown there. Something moves to her left, and that's when she sees it. An old monk sat cross-legged by the riverbank, not breaking his concentration or meditation. Necra moves toward him but yet he still doesn't move.

Necra: Hello?

The old monk doesn't look up, but smiles softly as he opens his eyes. His eyes were white, and he was blind from age, but Necra knew he could sense her there.

Monk: You've come at last.

Necra: You've been waiting for me?

Monk: You are the Angel of Death. I've been waiting for a long time. Why have you not come? Did you not sense us waiting here for you? Crying out to you for our release?

Necra looks at him and sighs. She could release them, but it would take a lot out of her.

Necra: If you want to be released then you shall be. You have waited long enough to be free from this place.

Necra moves to the temple, and stands in front of it. Her eyes start to glow into a bright blue color as her head tilts back. A flash of light fills the island, before it disappears. As the light disappears we see Necra with her arms out reached, breathing hard. She falls to her knees, and her eyes roll in the back of her head, and falls to the ground as she blacks out, as the scene fades to black.

Act 2: Back at the Hotel

\'user

The scene reopens on a suite at the Keioplaza Hotel in Tokyo. The room was dimly lit, but the lights from the city came through the window. On the queen sized bed, we see Necra lying there with her arms folded over her chest. She starts to open her eyes, and slowly starts to sit up. She walks to the window, and looks out over the city. The door opens and Necra looks over her shoulder seeing Sara making her way across the room.

Necra: How long have I been out?

Sara: You've been out for about 4 hours ma'am. When we came back to get you, Ex found you passed out on the other side of the bridge.

Necra: What happened?

Sara: I'm not sure ma'am. But it looks like you freed the souls that were still there.

Necra sighs and stares out the window at the lights of the city. The city below was filled with life, while she was stuck in her room.

Necra: That would explain a lot. No wonder I feel so weak. Sara go and draw me a bath please.[/I]

Sara: Yes ma'am.

Sara bows to her, and walks off into the other room, as Necra continues to stare out the window at the city below.

Necra: Carly... You have yet to say anything, and it makes me wonder if you really want to do anything in this match. I mean you haven't even proven yourself in a match, and yet they put you in a match against someone like me. The last match I was in, I nearly dislocated Amanda's arm. Are you willing to put your body on the line Carly, or are you going to back out of this match before it even starts? If you do I think everyone will understand.

Necra continues to stare out the window, as her reflection starts to change in the window. The reflection changes to a figure with curved bull horns encircling the head, and a set of cloud like wings appear on the back.

Necra: Odette I have to admit that you have impressed me with what you can do in the ring, but it's still not enough to stop me from taking you down on Sunday night. You see I've started out in companies just like this and made my way quickly to the top by taking people like you out of the way, and Sunday night isn't going to be any different. I'm not going to stop until I have my hands on that title and you are laid out in the middle of the ring, with Brooklyn. Or whoever they have to replace her. Odette your time is over and mine is just beginning, and there is nothing that anyone can do to stop me. If you want to try then stand before me and see how long you can truly last against someone like me.

The reflection soon changes into what appears to be a figure with small bat like wings on the back, and horns that extended out from the forehead. The mouth was filled with what appeared to be sharp metal spears, and the same was found on the fingers. The eyes glowed a bright red, and smiled an evil grimace.

Necra: Brooklyn, I don't think there is anything else that I can say about you that has already been said about you... I mean there are only a few ways to say that I am going to kick your ass without sounding like a broken record. I don't know if you are even going to be in this match, but I wanted to address you anyway just in case you are stupid enough to endanger the life of your child that you are carrying. I mean are you willing to throw your life away just to get your hands on a title that will come and go? Of course if you are, I'll be willing to fix that problem. It's going to come down to me and Odette and I'll be walking away with the Bombshell title while she and the rest of you walk away with nothing.

The image changes again, but this time a strange visage appears in the window. It is a figure dressed in what appears to be dark robes, with two black gaping holes where the eyes should be, and a skeletal hand appears from under the robes.

Necra: As for you Jade I don't know what I can really say about you this time. I already beat you once and yet you will stand in the ring with me once again. It's funny how things work. You know what this reminds me of? Rainbow Brite and The Star Stealer. Of course I'm not Rainbow Brite, but the Princess that wants to take over the Universe, and destroy everything wonderful and good int he world. Sunday night at the end of our match there can only be one winner, and that's going to be me.

Sothren: Are you using Cartoon villainy?

Necra: No... I was just saying that it just feels like I'm in one of those situations.

Sothren: You're just like your mother.

Necra: No I'm not.

Sothren smiles and hugs her. She was more like her mother with each passing day, whether she wanted to admit it or not. He moves toward a full length mirror and starts to fix his hair, as Necra sighs.

Sothren: I just mean you are cunning, ruthless, blood thirsty, and will stop at nothing to get to the top sweetie. But if your hag of a mother ever shows herself in a mirror I'll...

A woman dressed in long white robes appears in the mirror, and all that is heard is the smashing of glass, and Sothren is now holding his cheek. Necra sighs and shakes her head, as she walks over to her father, as the scene fades to black.
I am the Goddess of Death, the Queen of the Dead, the Grim reaper... and your soul belongs to me.

Mummification's: 23  Free Souls: 23

4x Bombshell Roulette Champion
1x Bombshell Tag Team Champion