Author Topic: Tokyo will never be the same again.  (Read 914 times)

Offline Mark Ward

• Not just a boss, THE boss
  • Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
Tokyo will never be the same again.
« on: September 20, 2012, 04:26:18 AM »
 Wow, Japan... I haven't been to this country in years, not as a fighter, not as a man willing to get in the ring and throwdown with anyone and everyone. My last match in this country was a bit of a nightmare if I'm honest. I remember most of it very well, I remember the roar of the crowd, I remember the title, the shiny gold heavyweight title that was mine, that I treasured with so many other things in my life, including my opponent that night, Austin Parker. Ah yes, Mr Parker, my manager through my last big run, Bo Dreamwolf's mentor now. I took away Austin's in ring career that night. I took away his wrestling dreams in that Japanese Deathmatch. Was it my fault? Maybe, was it Austin's? Maybe. I watched his head get caught between those barbed wire covered ropes and I stopped being the cocky, arrogant arsehole you have all grown to love, I panicked. I damn near shit myself watching that. It was like a car crash, like a slow motion crash and I was watching it from three feet away. It was horrible to witness so close. I remember the referee yelling at me, screaming this wasn't meant to happen, so I became human, I tried to rip that barbed wire apart, I cut the hell out of my hands trying to save Austin before someone cut the wires and I watched his almost lifeless body hit the floor. This is not the reason I spoke to Austin about becoming my manager, we didn't like each other after the match, it built my respect for Austin, but I don't think he was too pleased about having his career taken away. I would go back to that day if I could, just laid on my back and gave the old southern bastard a shot at his career again. Austin told me on many occasions since, that is was never my fault, it was the wrestling business, it has a way of being a cold hearted bitch at times but I swore I would never wrestle in this place again. I would never let myself involved in wrestling here in this country again, so why am I?

The camera opens up in a penthouse, overlooking the streets of Tokyo, Japan. A thump on the door is heard and Hot Stuff Mark Ward wanders to the door, opening up the white door to show Jordan Williams standing there. He walks in the room, hugging Hot Stuff.

Jordan: So fucking ecited to do this bro, Hot N Sexy Vs Twisted Steel and Sex Appeal after all these years.

Hot Stuff smiles at Jordan

HS: Feel like a kid at Christmas or something.

Jordan nods in agreement.

Jordan: This match is gonna be great.

HS: Fucking right it is, because I'm in it.

Jordan smirks at Hot Stuff

Jordan: Fuck off, you know it's gonna be great because I'm in it and so are the TSSA. You're just lucky to be associated with us.

Jordan smiles, while Hot Stuff raises his eyebrow

HS: Piss off son, you know each and every person in the world is watching this match because of my ultimate greatness.

Jordan shakes his head at the man he teamed with all those years ago.

Jordan: You keep thinking that and your big head will never get out the door.

Hot Stuff looks towards a door and beckons Jordan towards it. Jordan follows Hot Stuff to the door and peers through, seeing three women laying on a huge bed. Jordan nods approvingly and looks back to Hot Stuff

HS: Now why would I wanna leave this place again?

Hot Stuff winks towards Jordan

Jordan: What are you doing? Fucking half the female roster and these chicks. Angelica won't be happy

HS: When I told Angie, that I was going back to the days of Hot n Sexy for a couple of weeks, she knew what to expect. She's ok with it, she's probably nailing as many chicks as I am and given half the chance, she'd nail half the bombshell roster too.

Hot Stuff winks at Jordan

Jordan: Something half the male roster would want to see.

HS: Damn right

Jordan: So answer me something bro.

HS: Of course

Jordan: Evelyn Ross, you had her on ya desk last week at Climax Control, right?

HS: Erm, nah, had too many other things on the desk

Jordan: But you're gonna hit that, right?

HS: Who knows son, besides a gentlemen never kisses and tells.

Jordan: Since when have you been a gentlemen?

Hot Stuff looks up, as if trying to think back

HS: Think I held a door open for a chick once.

Jordan laughs

Jordan: Only once?

HS: Yep, makes me a gentlemen, but if I wasn't I'd probably say yes, I will probably nail her at some point in the future. I bet she's wild in the sack, I mean bounce my todger right off.

Jordan smiles but shakes his head

Jordan: Saw the date with Necra, you going to that well?

HS: Erm, not too sure. I mean she's sort of a dead chick. Not dead as in Roxanne dead and rising, but more like many cold vibes coming from that one.

Jordan: You did look like you was looking for the exit

HS: No, no, no my white challenged brother...

Jordan: White challenged brother, very nice

HS: I thought so. Anyway, I'd still give it a shot or two. I reckon she's got some bounce in that arse. My shock stick will bring her back to life.

Jordan: So these women.

HS: Yes bro, you can have a crack if you fancy it.

Jordan rubs his chin, thinking about Hot Stuff's offer.

Jordan: Nah bro, I got something else to get the heart racing.

HS: It's gonna cut in to my plan to get in to triple fuck figures while we're here, isn't it?

Jordan: Maybe

HS: Ok, let's make this fun.

Hot Stuff beckons one of the girls from the bedroom to step forward. As one does Hot Stuff moves around the room, picking something up from the floor

HS: Put your arm out

Jordan looks at Hot Stuff curiously

Jordan: No

HS: Pansy

Hot Stuff smirks at Jordan and reaches down, grabbing his arm and slapping handcuffs on Jordan wrist. Before he can react, Hot Stuff slaps the other cuff on to the womans wrist.

Jordan: Bro, what the hell?

Hot Stuff smiles at Jordan

HS: It's no Sheboygan, but the day is young, we may stumble across three nuns, a seventy-five year old bum, a toothless midget, four pairs of fuzzy handcuffs, the Star of David, the Polish flag, lasagna, a muzzle and two oiled pigs later.

Jordan: Come on, let me out of these.

Jordan growls at Hot Stuff but Hot Stuff just backs him in to the room with the women.

HS: Go, have fun, I'll start looking for nuns and shit.

Jordan: Ah come on

Jordan protests weakly as one of the women step in from of Jordan, taking her top off

Jordan: God damn. Gimme an hour bro

Hot Stuff smiles.

HS: I got all the time in the world.

Hot Stuff shuts the door behind Jordan and looks at the camera.

HS: Hey there camera, there's gonna be a lot of weird noises behind the door soon, but I'm sure you're all wondering about Sheboygan, right? Let me throw you some more insight in to that shit. Jordan and I went out to partake in a few cold frosty beverages, when low and behold, we stumble upon three nuns. Well Jordan thought it would be fun to hit on the nuns. Turns out these nuns were more interested in illegal fights than God. I know, utter crazy, so Jordan and I went out and found a couple of fighters, one toothless midget, and one old bum, before you know it, they're fighting over lasagna, the nuns are gambling, there's oiled up pigs all over the place.... not sure where they came from but I remember me and J-Will trying to ride them through a mall. The fuzzy handcuffs, well, the came from a couple of "specialty strippers", one, a religious extremist, who kept waving a star of David at Jordan, trying to get him to convert, when he was just busy looking at some arse. The muzzle, well that would have something to do with me being chained to a bed. The Polish flag, well, there was more gambling than nuns betting on midgets and bums. Jordan bet me I couldn't climb a flag pole to get it. I tried, I grabbed the flag, the wind blew, I went swinging around, fell and landed on Jordan's bald head.

Hot Stuff scratches his head.

HS: You may think that is a little over the top, but you shoulda seen the New York City incident. Who would have known a one legged pirate's parrot, a deep pan pizza, a pre paid phone, a bad Italian accent, a pair of kid's rabbit ears, a candle, three ropes, a shovel, a stapler and a life jacket could get you in so much trouble.

Hot Stuff shrugs

HS: See, what happened then was....

Noises come from behind the door Jordan is in with the women.

HS: But we'll save that story for another day.

Hot Stuff stands up, walking across the room and to the door.

HS: Baldy should work out where I'm heading now.

Hotel bar... Hot Stuff sits at the bar, next to a young Asian lady. Hot Stuff talks to her, falling on stoney ground.

HS: Yeah, so how about we.....

The woman looks at Hot Stuff blankly.

HS: Typical, I look at a bird with nice tits and she don't understand a word I'm bloody saying.

Christian Underwood sneaks up on his fellow co-owner.

Christian: Need a hand?

HS: I'm trying to tell this big titted bird that I wanna motor boat those assets.

Christian mumbles something in Japanese to the woman, causing her to pick up her drink and throw it at Hot Stuff, Hot Stuff wipes his eyes, wiping the drink from his face.

HS: What the fuck did you tell her?

Christian: I guess my Japanese is rusty.

HS: What did you say?

I stand up looking at Christian

HS: Christian?

Christian looks coy.

Barman: Your buddy say, my husband here wants to play with your boobies.

Hot Stuff's eyes go wide

HS: HUSBAND?!?!?!

Christian smiles

Christian: I told you my Japanese was rusty.

Hot Stuff shakes his head, as Jordan Williams walks in, still handcuffed to the woman from earlier. Christian looks Jordan up and down, slowly shaking his head.

Christian: I don't even wanna know.

Jordan: Probably a good thing.

Christian: Try not to get in too much trouble.

HS: Sadly, I can't promise that.

Christian shakes his head and walks through the door of the bar. Jordan looks at Hot Stuff then back to the woman handcuffed to him, then back to Hot Stuff.

HS: I know what you're gonna say but I don't have the key.

Jordan rolls his eyes.

Jordan: What if I need to piss?

HS: She can hold it for ya. What's this thing that was gonna get my heart racing?

Jordan smiles

Jordan: Follow me.

Jordan leads Hot Stuff and the woman he's cuffed to out of the door.

HS: Holy fuck bro

Hot Stuff says standing before two very shiney sports cars.

HS: Where the fuck did you get these?

Jordan appears next to Hot Stuff, his hand still cuffed to the woman Hot Stuff chained him to earlier.

Jordan: Wouldn't be Hot N Sexy without fast cars.

Hot Stuff runs his hand across the front of a shiny red sports car, his fingers easily sliding off the paint work. He look at Jordan with approval written across his face and nods

HS: I can not argue that logic

Hot Stuff walks around the car, dirt crunching beneath his feet as he peers inside at the leather interior. A wide smiles runs across his chin as he looks at it more closely and turns back to Jordan.

HS: Race time?

Hot Stuff smiles at Jordan.

Jordan: As soon as you uncuff me from this lady with the great mouth here.

HS: Not gonna happen bro.

Jordan: You fucking serious?

HS: Well we wouldn't be Hot N Sexy without some bird handcuffed to us.

Jordan raises his head, running his hand over the smoothness of his bald head and nods.

Jordan: Yeah, you're probably right.

Jordan reaches in to his free pocket, throwing over a set of keys to his partner and walks over to a light green sports car, identical in every way, other than color. Jordan opens the door with his free hand and looks across at Hot Stuff.

Jordan: Head set on the seat so you can hear me telling you how better I am at this shit then you are.

Hot Stuff waves the back of his hand towards Jordan

HS: I'm gonna be so far out of range from you anyway. All you'll see is my back lights son.

Hot Stuff opens his door, leaning his elbow on the top of the car, looking across at Jordan.

HS: Would you like a head start?

A cocky look crosses Hot Stuff's face as the woman slides across the seats and in to the passenger seat. Jordan follows in and slides in to the drivers seat.

Jordan: Now why would I wanna do that?

HS: Because I always beat you.

Jordan: No you don't.

HS: Yes I do

Jordan: Ok

Jordan revs the engine and shuts the door.

HS: Shit

Hot Stuff jumps in to the drivers seat, but as he looks up, he sees Jordan flying off in front of him. Hot Stuff pushes the button down on the key and a huge roar of the engine is heard. Hot Stuff thumbles for the headset and wraps it on his head as he puts his foot down, forcing the car to jump forward. Hot Stuff grips the wheel and Jordan's voice can be heard down the ear piece.

Jordan: Stupid limey probably hasn't even worked out the headset yet

HS: Hush up baldy, I got this.

Hot Stuff races the car forward down a straight track road.

Jordan: Waiting for ya at the end of the road, just wanted you to piss yourself thinking you was gonna lose something. I mean you will lose this, but this way was more entertaining.

Hot Stuff rolls his eyes as he sees Jordan's car in the distance

Jordan: I should get used to this now

HS: What?

Jordan: Seeing you in my rear view.

HS: Ah piss off

Hot Stuff pulls the car in next to Jordan, looking out the window and seeing his friend looking at an imaginary watch.

HS: Oh, let me guess this one. Are you gonna say, what time do you call this?

Jordan rolls his eyes at Hot Stuff

HS: Eighties called baldy, they want thier line back

Jordan: And the seventies called, they want that line back.

Jordan smirks through the car window towards Hot Stuff

HS: Bollocks.

Jordan: Alright, let's rip up the streets of Tokyo.

HS: Can't argue with that.

The two rev their engines, quickly bursting out on to a Tokyo road. The two swing their cars to the left shooting off in the direction of downtown Toyko. The two converse over the headset as Jordan nips ahead of Hot Stuff's car, travelling along at high speed.

Jordan: Get out of the way. Who you got in the back of there? Miss Daisy?

HS: Nope, I got yo momma in the back

Jordan: Yo momma jokes? Bro, never take on a black man at yo momma jokes, or Basketball, especially if you're you.

HS: Nothing wrong with yo momma jokes from me and for the record. I'm pretty good at basketball.

Jordan: No your not, stick to football, your kinda football. I've seen you try and dunk a basketball.

HS: I was like a kid on a trampoline.

Jordan: Yeah, arms everywhere looking like you shitting yourself.

Hot Stuff pulls alongside Jordan's car and flips him the middle finger, before overtaking the sexy part of the tag team.

HS: How's my arse look from back there?

Jordan: Weird, never seen so many words fall out of someone's ass before.

HS: Someone gave you a clever pill this morning.

Jordan: Nope, always this damn good

Hot Stuff rolls his eyes and pulls on the wheel to spin to the right, moving out the way of a slower car in front of him. Jordan does the same on the other side of the car and speeds on past, getting close to where Hot Stuff is.

HS: Thought you was gonna be spinning out somewhere bro. Coulda landed in the rice field over there.

Hot Stuff points out of the window towards a rice field in the distance but Jordan shakes his head from the car. Both cars speed up on a man peddling a bike, pulling along a cart on the back. Hot Stuff and Jordan shoot past on either side, the roar of the engines forcing the man to cover his ears and scretching to a hold, the back of his cart tipping over, leaving splintered wood all over the lanes.

Jordan: Get off the road idiot!

HS: Hahahahahaha, telling ya bro, if it doesn't have an engine, shouldn't be on the road.

Looking back in the rear view mirror, both Hot Stuff and Jordan see the main waving his balled up fist in frustration towards Jordan and Hot Stuff.

Jordan: What's he think that's gonna do?

HS: Summon the ninjas?

Hot Stuff moves to the side of the road, followed by Jordan just behind him. Hot Stuff swings off the road and down a side turning. Jordan quickly follows and the scene changes to...

Jordan: A fucking marketplace?

HS: Yep, this should be fun.

A wide smile crosses Hot Stuff's face as he swings past a pile of boxes. Jordan sees the boxes too late and crashes through them, sending cardboard flying in all directions.

Jordan: Mother fu...

HS: Too slow baldy, those old eyes going?

Jordan growls softly and puts his foot down further on the accelorator, flying past Hot Stuff

Jordan: Eat that bitch!

HS: No fair, I was sending a tweet.

Jordan: Saying what?

HS: "If you see a couple of sports cars, one red, one green, flying around Tokyo, get the fuck outta the way, me and Jordan having so much fun"

Jordan: Sounds about right.

Jordan flies past a man holding a huge boiling pot, the man throws the pot in the air, causing it to land on Hot Stuff's roof has he goes flying past.

HS: Son of a....

Pieces of meat, possibly fish start to roll down the window.

Jordan: Hahahahaha, I didn't know you order the sushi bro.

HS: Ah, shut ya face. I was sending another tweet or I'd have avoided it.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 02:07:52 PM by Christian Underwood »
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.
No longer doing show reviews, I already know we're that damn good!

Offline Mark Ward

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 04:28:28 AM »
 Jordan: Yeah, yeah.

HS: I did, it said "Jordan is also handcuffed to some chick he doesn't know, and we're flying through a marketplace. Japanese people diving everywhere! "

Jordan: Are you gonna tweet about having fish on your car?

HS: Are you ever gonna tweet?

Jordan: Doubt it.

Hot Stuff pulls alongside Jordan, crashing through the corner of a clothing stand, sending clothes flying in all directions.

HS: Free T-shirt?

Hot Stuff hands one through the window to Jordan's handcuffed lady. Jordan looks at it and tosses it back to his passenger

Jordan: Cheap knock off bro.

HS: But a free cheap knock off. Give it to your kids.

Jordan: Hey asshole, I don't give my kids anything cheap, just ask my damn accountant. I got more money invested in my kids, than I have in the club.

Hot Stuff laughs from his car, his phone shakes.

HS: Tweet from someone.

Jordan: Narrow it down for me, a dude, or someone you're likely to fuck?

HS: The second one, a wrestler chick, lady thingy saying good morning

Jordan: New SCW chick?

HS: Never say never bro.

Jordan: Unless you're talking about JT Underwood right?

HS: Right

Hot Stuff taps a quick reply back, quickly looking up at the people diving out of the way of the two roaring beasts heading towards them. Hot Stuff quickly swerves to avoid a man carrying a box of chickens across the marketplace

Jordan: Wait, did you just quote that Bieber kid?

HS: How would you know about that?

Jordan: I have kids

HS: Unintentional

Jordan: Bullshit. I bet you sit there singing his songs all day.

HS: Baby, baby, baby, noooooooo

Jordan: HA! Knew it!

HS: Ah shush!

Jordan laughs loudly down the headset, but Hot Stuff shakes his head. Jordan looks across at Hot Stuff who just points forward.

Jordan: Shit!

Jordan flies through an apple stand, sending green and red apples flying in the air. Hot Stuff puts his hand out of the window, catching an apple in his hand. He looks at Jordan and starts to clean the apple on his shirt before taking a bite.

HS: Cheers bro

Jordan shakes his head as the duo spin out of the end of the street, pulling their wheels to the left and slamming on the breaks and stopping next to each other. Jordan looks through the car window at Hot Stuff, phone in hand.

Jordan: Addicted much?

HS: I'm just polite replying to people.

Jordan looks behind and back down the street to see a crowd of angry street vendors, each carrying a weapon of some choice

Jordan: Ummm, bro?

HS: We can take them.

Jordan: That guy has a meat clever.

Sirens are heard in the distance.

HS: Maybe we should, you know....

Jordan: I know.

Both men start their engines and shoot off as police cars fly down behind them.

HS: Meet you under the bridge bro.

Jordan: See ya there.

Jordan flies past Hot Stuff on the right and cutting right across him and turning to the left, while Hot Stuff spins the wheel to the right, shooting off in opposite directions....

Under a bridge in Tokyo, the green sports car of Jordan Williams is parked, with Jordan and his handcuff buddy sitting on the front of the car when the red sports car of Hot Stuff Mark Ward pulls up next to him, kicking dust towards Jordan. Jordan shields his eyes. Hot Stuff stops the engine and steps out of the car. Looking at him

HS: Been here long.

Jordan: Long enough.

Jordan walks around the car, followed by his handcuffed woman and reaches through the window, picking up two bottles of beer and handing one to Hot Stuff. Hot Stuff raises his eyebrow as he looks at Jordan curiously.

HS: You shook off the police, and had time to swing by some place to buy booze before turning up here.

Jordan smirks at Hot Stuff

Jordan: Yep

Hot Stuff pops the cap off his beer and walks round to the front of his car, sitting on the hood. Jordan does the same

HS: Not my fault, half the Japanese police force was chasing after me, not exactly blending in with the crowd.

Jordan: Yeah, those big ears do give you away a bit.

HS: Nothing wrong with my ears, they're all powerful ears. You're just jealous because you're bald.

Jordan: You're just jealous because you can't pull the bald look off

HS: I wouldn't wanna be bald.

Jordan:  Yeah, would make your ears stick out further

Hot Stuff takes a sip of beer, while Jordan smirks

HS: Might ears.

Jordan: Couldn't shave that head anyway, people will be running around trying to lift you up by the ears, shouting out "I won the trophy"

Hot Stuff smiles at Jordan's joke

HS: That one came from the nineties, or early two thousands.

Jordan: Early two thousands, good times

HS: Oh yeah, we had more gold than the Chinese Olympic team. Most popular team in the world, hell, everyone knew who we was.

Jordan: Everyone still does

HS: Yeah, but this is a "What have you done for me lately" business most of the time. Obviously not so much with legends like us and the TSSA, but a lot of people piss off, come back and expect their card spot to still be open when others have busted their arses to take it

Jordan: Like I have?

HS: Yeah, you didn't come in with the whole prestige thing attached. You coulda walked in to the main event here from the start but you didn't want to.

Jordan: All about letting the younger guys do what they had to do.

HS: Yeah, but hell, it's nice to be part of this triple main event once again.

Jordan and Hot Stuff knock their beer bottles together

Jordan: Gotta give people what they wanna see.

HS: And show these new guys what it's all about. I gotta admit J-Will, there's a lot of these new guys, I can't stand. The one's that come in with the I'm the best attitude, but didn't get brought through the shit days of wrestling. Just appear, win a couple and think they're amazing. SCW is full of people who had to worth hard to get what they had, but these guys, they go to some piss poor fed with no competition and brag about winning the title like they just beat superman.

Jordan: That's why people without balls leave here so quickly, can't take the heat.

HS: Exactly, they piss through these little feds and think they're the dogs bollocks, but get beat a couple of times here cause we got the competition and go on stupid rants about how things are unfair, go to another place, win against a guy who is either past it, green, or lucky to be the best of a bad bunch, and think they're great again.

Jordan shakes his head

Jordan: At least we had some credibility

HS: And that is why we're gonna show them what it's all about.

Jordan: You did well to put this together. I meant the TSSA were done years ago. How did you get them back?

HS: Think it was the lure of Japan. The memories of all those years ago in our match against them before. The thought of the two greatest teams in history in one ring again.

Jordan: So not the money you offered.

Hot Stuff looks half insulted, but smiles

HS: They don't need my money, but the thought of showing the new guys what wrestling is all about it a major draw. I mean SCW has a couple of decent teams, but everyone whines and cries about being put in tag team matches, but look at us. We teamed, we become successful, we ended this team in it's prime and went on to win more single gold than anything else. These bunch of guys just cry about team matches when it would get them noticed.

Jordan: Everyone wants to do shit on their own these days bro.

HS: Time to show these people how to really work as a team.

Jordan: Till then, maybe it's time to continue ruining Tokyo?

A wide smile covers Hot Stuff's face.

HS: Oh of course

Both men knock their bottles together and the scene fades

Let's fast forward a few hours.

A karaoke bar in the heart of Tokyo. A young Japanese man has a microphone in hand, ruining the classic Michael Jackson hit, Thriller. The camera spins to see Jordan Williams and Hot Stuff Mark Ward sitting in a booth, Jordan still handcuffed to the woman. A table full of beer sits around them, empty bottles everywhere, with big bottles mixed in, presumably from expensive alcohol, now consumed. The camera moves in to see both Hot Stuff and Jordan, looking glass eyed, clearly a little drunk.

HS: Dude, that chick is totally looking at your junk

Jordan: What chick?

HS: The chick handcuffed to you

Jordan looks at the woman and smiles

Jordan: Totally forgot she was there bro

Hot Stuff laughs, picking up the biggest bottle on the table and lifting it up, drinking from it.

HS: This week has been awesome. Ninja fights, racing through the city, but this pisses me off bro

Jordan: What does?

HS: That stupid China man ruining a classic.

Jordan: I so think he's Japanese

HS: I don't care if he's dirty knees, he's ruining this song.

Jordan: You should go do better.

HS: I can so do better, but need to drain the lizard.

Hot Stuff stands up and stumbles a few feet to the nearest potted plant and undoes his zip. Thankfully, the camera turns back to Jordan, although Hot Stuff can be heard whistling in between the tones of the Japanese man singing. Jordan looks down the woman's shirt, not even trying to hide his eyes. Hot Stuff sits back down, breaking Jordan's stare.

Jordan: Didn't even wash your hands.

HS: You're right!

Hot Stuff picks up a bottle of beer and pours it over his hand. He puts the bottle back down and rubs his hands together. He looks up at Jordan and smiles

HS: What? They put alcohol in all sorts of things to kill germs, so it will be good enough for my hands.

Jordan nods and looks back down the woman's shirt again.

HS: This Japanese, China man, with dirty knees is pissing me off.

Hot Stuff stands up and stumbles through the crowd of people, getting close to the stage. As the guy gets off the stage, people cheer him.

HS: Are these muppets deaf or something?

The Japanese man looks at Hot Stuff.

HS: Well done Jackie Ching Chang Walla.

Hot Stuff's sarcastic tone does nothing for English Japanese relations, as the man mutters something in Japanese and walks off. Hot Stuff talks to the man in charge who hands him a mic. Hot Stuff waits as the music to Kid Rock's So Hott. Hot Stuff looks across to see four police officers talking to Jordan. Jordan shakes his head as he stands up. The police remove the handcuff from the woman's arm and forces Jordan to turn around. Hot Stuff charges off the stage and runs over towards Jordan, spinning one of the police officers around, but two others jump on Hot Stuff's back....

The following morning....

Jail bars are seen, with Hot Stuff leaning against them. Jordan sits at the opposite end of a typical drunk tank. Another large man sits in a corner across from Jordan, looking towards him. Jordan growls towards the man

Jordan: Whatever you're thinking, stop now.

Hot Stuff smiles, but Jordan looks at Hot Stuff leaning with his back against the bars

Jordan: Something funny?

HS: Yep, Bubba there wants to make you his bitch. I find that pretty funny bro.

Jordan shakes his head.

Jordan: At least we got arrested after a hell of a day.

Jordan says with a smile.

Jordan: We used to end the day this way a lot.

HS: Yeah, but we're lucky we're so great that we get away with it a lot.

Christian Underwood appears behind Hot Stuff with Erik Staggs by his side, along with a prison guard.

Christian: Those two.

Christian points at Hot Stuff and Jordan, causing Jordan to stand and Hot Stuff to turn around. The jailor opens the door and slides it open. Hot Stuff looks at the guard and walks through the door

HS: I'm disappointed at you.

Hot Stuff says wagging a finger at the man who has just opened the gate

HS: The Simpsons lead me to believe that we could walk through the walls, get involved in plays and drink a shitload of tea, but no, nothing. Very disappointed!

Hot Stuff waves his finger at the guard who locks the door behind them. Jordan turns to Christian

Jordan: Thanks

HS: What are you two doing here?

An unimpressed look crosses Christian's face.

Erik: I heard about this, came down to get you both out, then I remembered something.

Jordan: What?

Erik: I don't speak Japanese.

Hot Stuff rolls his eyes

Christian: So I came down here to get you two idiots out.

HS: Yesterday, your Japanese was rusty.

Christian: It was today too, but you're lucky that Jordan is still a star over here enough for them to forget a lot.

Erik: What did you guys get done for?

Jordan: Well, there was reckless driving....

HS: Drunk and disordly

Jordan: Public urination.

Jordan stares at Hot Stuff, who points at himself proudly, before Hot Stuff sees Christian's eyes burning a hole through him.

HS: Ummm, destruction of property

Jordan: Yeah, we did run in to a few market stands

Hot Stuff nods in approval.

HS: Honestly, we was always gonna get arrested

Jordan: Why?

HS: You're a black man in Japan, I've got an unforgettable accent, why do you think? Was never gonna take them too long to find us.

Jordan nods in agreement

Jordan: I think they also threw in some imprisonment charge cause this guy handcuffed a chick to me all day.

HS: Hey! We can get away with that one.

Jordan: Yeah, cause I'm still a star here

HS: No, because she had a fun day too.

Erik: Guess that leaves me screwed.

Jordan: Why?

Erik: We had an office sweepstake, on what charges you two would get arrested for. I had strip club brawl.

HS: We plan on doing that tonight.

Christian: I had public lewdness.

Jordan: Plan on that one on Saturday night.

Erik: Sounds like fun, can I come?

HS: Sure, why not?

Erik nods and grins and looks at a stone faced Christian

Christian: What possessed you two to drive through a busy city, during a busy time at high speeds?

Jordan: We got bored?

HS: It was fun?

Jordan: Yeah, it was

Christian: And the public urination

HS: Just another night out

Erik: Imprisonment?

Jordan: She did have a nice rack, gave us something to stare at

Erik: Good reason!

HS: We thought so.

Christian: Drunk and dis...

Christian stops himself

Christian: Never mind

The group walk through the police station

Jordan: The racing was awesome.

Christian: I can't believe you two.

HS: Don't knock it till ya try it.

Christian: Been telling you that for years.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 04:31:29 AM by Mark Ward »
>

Blessed is he who in the name of charity and goodwill shepherds the weak through the valley of darkness, for he is truly his brothers keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger, those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the LORD, when I lay my vengeance upon thee

*NOTE: No longer giving feedback, if you wasn't good enough, you wouldn't be here.

Offline Mark Ward

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • Hot Stuff Mark Ward
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 04:29:55 AM »
 Hot Stuff raises an eyebrow at Christian.

HS: Trust me...

AN HOUR LATER....

The red and green sports cars are lined up once again. Christian sitting next to Hot Stuff and Erik sitting next to Jordan. The roar of the engines are heard

Christian: I can't believe you talked me in to this.

The two cars shoot off, instantly the sounds of sirens are heard in the background.

HS: See you under the bridge bro.

Jordan: You bring the beer this time.

Jordan cuts to the right of Hot Stuff, and goes right across him, swinging his car to the left, Hot Stuff turns right and the duo disappear in to the Tokyo traffic.

Just the face of Hot Stuff is seen, the camera moves out to see the Tokyo skyline behind him, clearly high up in a building. Hot Stuff leans with his back on the fence behind him, showing himself on a balcony. Hot Stuff runs his hands through his hair and talks down the camera.

HS: So many things I could mention here. I could sit here and go on about my life, my company, the fact that half the people on the roster might as well piss off and save people watching your god awful, embarrassing rants to anyone who listens. I can sit here and bang on and on about how much I hate your names, I hate your characters, I hate a lot about you but to all these people, here's where you sit up and listen. Here's where you see how a real promo is done, without the urge to go and cry about it to anyone who wants to listen. If you think I'm talking about you, shut up now, take notice.

Hot Stuff puts a finger on his lip for a second

HS: You lot have never had it so good. You lot have never been so lucky to be a wrestler. Where else do you get a chance to work with a legend like me, admit it, it's why SCW is so fucking popular, because of me. You lot get two tours a year, paid for by me and Christian, you got two weeks on a damn cruise ship where all you needed to do was wrestle, and yet so many of you still moan and bitch and cry and whinge constantly about the way Christian and I do things for you ungrateful lot. Unhappy at the way we book things, such as, oh I don't know, Tag Matches. You sit and you sulk about wanting to get to the top, but hell, we gotta fit you all in, would you prefer not to have TV time? Would you prefer for us to forget you're even part of the roster? This is a big reason why you're about to see what you're about to see.

Hot Stuff smirks.

HS: Oh yeah, your best interests are at heart SCW. This is a lesson on how tag teams can go on to become more successful than sitting there playing the loner, or sitting there in a stable of ten, oh yeah, stable more than four or five active, ya look stupid, you get tarred with the gang label, but when there's two of you, just the two, you learn more than just being a face in the crowd and you get the chance to move on up.

Hot Stuff points up.

HS: This is how one day, a man named Jordan Williams, and a man named Mark Ward became the greatest tag team to ever grace the wrestling world. There was Jordan, a man battling for the secondary title in a place called All Star Fantasy Wrestling, and there was I, sitting there fighting in mud, in oil, doing all these gimmick matches, because let's face it, I was hot back in the day and I'm hot today, my body was always on display.... for the record, I didn't complain, I was the Beefcake champ, yes, Beefcake was the title name. Jordan was one of the men who trained me, he and Reggie Walker are to blame for my greatness, for the reason you're listening to every single word I'm saying right now. Jordan and I, happy in our roles, going for whatever we had to go for, until one night. One night that changed the course of history, when we knew we could do so much more and Hot N Sexy was born. Did it fit? Fuck yeah it did, instantly challenging for tag titles, in an era with more great teams than anything else.

Hot Stuff rolls his shoulder backwards

HS: Different time back then. See everyone, world champions, lower champions, everyone was in a team to give more opportunities. Didn't matter if we was booked single or in tags, everyone had a regular partner, we was smarter back then, being part of a team and solo at the same time, meant more TV time. Jordan and I took advantage of this and become big, bigger then big, now look at us. People want to be us, we wasn't born this great.... ok, we was, but we were smart, not selfish, smart until we were worth more to companies, then companies was to us. The night this team was born, we became more valuable then EVERY company in the world... it was only a matter of time before we was compared to the greatest tag team of all time before we came along, Chippendale and Thunder, the TSSA.

Hot Stuff puts his hands out.

HS: This would usually be the part where I'd rip my opponents to shreds, tell the world how shit they are compared to me and Jordan, but here's the thing. Without Chippendale and Thunder, Jordan and I would never have made it as a team for long. They knew the potential Jordan and I had, so worked with me. They showed Jordan and I about how to really become a team, and we became the best to ever grace the ring, thanks to the two men we will be in the ring with on Sunday.

A thoughtful look crosses Hot Stuff face.

HS: Jordan and I had some amazing times in the ring with Chippendale and Thunder, we put on some amazing matches and SCW, you're about to see another one. You're about to see the match of the year, you're about to see four of the greatest legends in the world in one ring. Aren't you a bunch of lucky people? You're about to see the two best tag teams in the world, standing up to each other. You're about to witness greatness. I'm gonna tell you this straight up, I don't care if you're listening or not, you will be listening by the time this match is done. The TSSA will not have lost a step, Jordan has come back better then before and well, every time I step in the ring, the world just stands still and watches. It's no damn surprise every time I end up on a supercard, we get big profits. Imagine the amount of money I'm gonna make out of this show.

Hot Stuff smirks down the camera.

HS: Chippendale, Thunder, it will be an honor to roll back the years and get in the ring with you, it will be something special ten years on and I know you won't disappoint. I know that this one is gonna be one for the ages. Make no mistakes about it, Jordan and I are coming to win this and show that the students have become bigger then the teachers, but we won't hold that against ya. Legends Vs Legends, lets do this fellas.

Hot Stuff rubs his chin

HS: So sit and watch SCW, sit back and enjoy this classic, brought to you by the two best teams of all time. I do not disappoint. Why? Because I'm Hot Stuff Mark Ward....

Hot Stuff looks up, before looking down at the floor, tilting his head towards the camera with a raised eyebrow.

HS: And I'm too damn hot.... for you.... to handle!

Hot Stuff winks.

HS: Now lets go see what other shit I can get in to while I'm in this place.

The scene fades out

This is why, being around Jordan one more time, on this Hot N Sexy rock n roll pain train. A chance not to wrestling some chump like Kain, a guy who never was, I get to face two of the best wrestlers in the world in past times, and I do not doubt that they still have it. I have no fear they will be as good as before. Some people lose a step, these people do not. That's not in their nature, that's NEVER been in their nature. I know those guys, they look as good as they did ten years ago. I know they've been hitting the gym harder then before, before the medical reports returned. That's not the only reason I wanna get back in the ring. Someone told me, a surprising source, that I should get back in the ring, have one more run at a heavyweight title, but could you imagine it? As soon as I got a title shot, the bullshit chants would go up from everyone, regardless of the fact I'm still better than most of the people in this company. I'm better than most of the people in other companies, I prove that constantly every time I wrestle, but the bullshit chants will become dull and boring. I know I got it in me, but this will do nicely to show these new people who is the best damn wrestler in the world. I know everyone claims to be, but there's nothing special about them, just another generic wrestler. Here's what I recommend to everyone sitting there thinking they're something special. Watch this match, four ring legends in the ring at the same time, LEGENDS, people who have made it many times over and over. People you aspire to become, watch closely people, this one is gonna be something special.
« Last Edit: September 20, 2012, 04:31:54 AM by Mark Ward »
>