Author Topic: YOU TURNED ME ON xx  (Read 861 times)

Offline Vista Kills

• #KeepItTrillah
    • View Profile
    • Vista Kills
YOU TURNED ME ON xx
« on: September 16, 2012, 01:08:20 AM »

The wind screams across the asphalt; the blazing auburn hued star sitting low against the horizon, hazily viewed between the millions of sand particles flashed about the sky as a sandstorm shovels its way through the desert. Though, through the calm, we begin to see a white speckle float gently upon the blacktop. It beamed as if it was nothing but a ray of light shining down from the skies above. Taking a closer view, however, the almost angelic like form comes to be a young woman; her dirty blonde hair falling gracefully over her shoulder blades, her russet sinuous skin ablaze by the fireball descending behind her. Her smile was significant; even from miles away and her aura sparkled lustrously.

‘I remember, so vividly, the day he proposed to me. He took me out to the desert and to a small place he had found within it; a large standing rock with a hole just big enough for the both of us to stand in. The sunset was exquisite; gleaming effortlessly through the hole itself as he took my hand. He promised me endless love. He promised that my past would simply be words written down in my old diary; something I could choose to revisit or not. He promised me not material things, but pureness in his heart and to only love me. I was his queen…his angel…his light in the darkness. His everything. The simple touch he possessed upon my hand at that very moment…sent chills saturating down my spine.’

She was now in full focus; the female stood so divinely, her smile so bright that the fiery star fluctuating behind her bowed down. A beautiful bouquet of orchid and cream tinged flowers clasped elegantly between her hands.

‘I remember, so vividly, the day he began to change things within my life. I was brought to think that working at home would be beneficial. He used the fact that I was still recovering from my addiction to heroin a way to keep me home. He said it would be safer, that we both knew that I wasn’t ready just yet to face any type of work related social complications. And of course, I agreed. I stayed home by myself for hours upon hours; waking up at the crack of dawn along with him, making him coffee and a quick, on the go breakfast. I usually packed his lunch the night before so it would be ready on time; a quick grab and go. I pleased him when I felt his stress level was too high; I was always told I was the best he’s ever had in bed. That the nights I threw him into where intoxicating; sending him into a whole other world…somewhere he’s never been taken. Pure ecstasy. He deserved nothing less as far as I was concerned. He worked hard, long hours and came home by the time I was already in bed, asleep. His dedication intrigued me though and soon enough I wanted to get back out to the work force. I sought to be the person that brought in that extra flow of cash. I was anticipating on having a large family; three boys and twin girls. I grew fond of that All American Dream…something my entire life I felt was impossible and was silly to even think about. But it stuck with me; he swooped me up from my dark past and brought me into the light. He was the one that essentially saved me…from me. My own dismay…my own destruction. How miserably wrong I was…’

You took my life and turned it around
But you made my winters feel so warm…
You got me livin’ for the souls that ain’t been born
You’re makin’ me feel this way

‘I remember, so vividly, the day he died. I was coming home from a trip…only to find him swinging from our bedroom doorway; blood dripping leisurely down his face like tears from the bullet wound on his temple. I only knew to do one thing, a natural instinct in anyone who’d be in such a situation. I ran to the kitchen, fetching a knife before coming back to him; cutting his lifeless body down from the doorway. He fell upon me, leaving my attire blood stained. Though at that point, I had no care in the world. At that point, I wasn’t thinking about evidence and who would be convicted, who the finger would get pointed to for such a disgusting murder. No. At that point, all I cared about was holding him one last time; whispering into his ear the wedding vowels I had been working on. At that point…I considered myself married to this man. Death would mean nothing to the emotions and memories we shared within our hearts…’

The smile began to drift away from the façade of the bride to be. The flower clasped so graciously inside her hands began to wilt; their colors dispersing down the woman’s hands.

‘I remember, so vividly, the day I got convicted. A six month process; court every week. His mistress upon his coworkers and a few friends, took the stand many of times…where as I had no one. It wasn’t until a few weeks before I was tried guilty for his murder that I was able to take the stand. There was no trace of other finger prints…but his mistress’ and mine. She threw around a colorful story on how they had met up with each other hours before his death and she recalled grabbing him by the collar of his leather jacket and kissing him. Oh the stories she spewed. My fist curled many of times as she sat upon that booth; my jaw clenching so hard during court that at the end of the day, it hurt just to drink a glass of water. I was angered. I was betrayed. I was, in a nut shell, set up. And she knew it. I was found guilty by lack of evidence and the stories told by others that ‘added up’ to me being the murder. It was said that I was simply at edge; tired of the stress and a possible relapse on crack. There was no trace of any drug within my system…but there I was…handcuffed and shipped off to the back of the court room to get started on my conviction.’

Her hands gritted the flaccid floras; her jaw sealing tight with a scowl. Her brows came together, her eyes narrowed…

‘I remember, so vividly, my jail sentence. I never served any time in the pin for my addiction…because I never got caught. I ended up just giving in; seeing as though my life was going nowhere and I was so young…I decided to place myself into a meeting where I’d get some help as well as moral support. But this time…I was sentenced undeservingly and was thrown into one of the dirtiest cells, alone. I stayed in; when we had our time to go out and get some fresh air, I’d stay in…always. Two in a half years until I was finally set free on bond. Vista and Royce both greeted me with open arms outside of the prison. Though I threw a sweet smile at them…I had changed more than they could ever imagine. Not so much in looks…but my blood boiled, my eyes permanently narrowed, my mind racing at all times and sleep? I hardly knew what it was anymore. Some would expect me to walk around paranoid; wanting eyes in the back of my head at all times or peering over my shoulder to make sure no one was following me. But I could care less. The fucks I had once given, the precautions I once took, meant nothing now. I was scot-free of not only his murder, but the being he transformed me into. All the fabrications, the treachery, the hurt, the anxiety, the agony sat heavily within my eyes.’

The skies above her turned grey and wretched as her dress sluggishly became torn and dilapidated until it was completely vanquished from her body and replacing it was a black lace, full length, body gripping gown; its sides cut out in a see through material to show off her vicious curves. Her once caramel colored hair turned a venomous black…her eyes an emerald green. The flowers were now mere ash, cuffed inside her hand. Her eyes closed gently as her head tipped backwards; a soft yet audible exhale slipping through her lips.

‘I seek revenge in everyone. Everyone…must pay. Everyone who was once the predator…will be dubbed nothing more than the hunted. When I step into a room, nothing but eyes accompanied by silence will greet me at the door. Be wary of this new being I’ve become for she is nothing to be played over. I am the wild card…I am the token one…’

As the scene begins to pull away, she releases the ash from within her hands. The blistering wind picks it up; pitching it at us as our scene fades to nothingness.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There’s no sense in getting riled up about things on twitter; though it certainly makes you question whether people are able to separate their gimmick from real life. When I first began in this career, Twitter was nonexistent and most, if not all, of the superstars signed to a certain federation, were friends or close acquaintances. Now? Now it’s all different. Why? All because of social networking and people believing they must, at all times, be in character for the fans. It’s a shame. Though I don’t believe in friendships by a longshot, I do believe in respecting each other outside the ring. You may hate someone outside of the ring, and that’s fine, you’re allowed to do so, but at least respect them. More times than not, they’ve traveled the same path as you to get to where they are today; so what’s there to truly disrespect? Their mannerisms, the way the hold themselves and carry themselves backstage? And maybe hat certain person I talk about doesn’t know how to differentiate between their gimmick and real life; it seems like a growing trend that’s done on purpose. It’s almost as if people want to be hated by others because that’s the cool thing to do. But why did wrestling turn into this? The egos of most new superstars are through the roof and they come into federations thinking they are the next big thing and not realizing that names, such as myself, have been there…done that…and came back again. Yet no one knows me. If I were to be anyone else, especially a being who believed they were a hot shot, I would take offence to that; offence to no one knowing who I am. But I don’t. Why? Because I’ve learned how to humble myself. Wrestling isn’t my number one priority; however it is the number one thing paying my bills and allowing me to invest and rent out these semi fancy hotel rooms for a week or so at a time. Some people don’t respect what the business has given them personally and walk around with their heads shoved up their asses.

I rubbed my temple; a sure sign of something bothering me, as I lay on my balcony chair. I took a long drag of my rello, hoping to calm my nerves for this was the day of my match. My second match and already I get a lick at the title of all titles within my division. Yeah, this was when I needed to slow down for a moment, think of a plan on how I was going to be graced with that beautiful hunk of gold around my waist. A crowned winner. A crowned queen. Finally. It’s been too long.
My phone blared it simpleton ring tone;
“You’ve got a message!” Sliding it out from my pocket, I unlocked the screen, only to see Cody T. scrolling across the screen. I nodded, a small grin spreading across my face as I opened the message, making my way into the large bathroom…

‘Hey, just ran into Dawmi at the gym. I’m around the area. Mind if I come over?’

I shook my head…

“Come over and check out the place or me?”

I was tempted to send that to him, but instead a simple ‘sure’ sufficed. Figuring he was at the same gym Dawmi was, I made my way up the rest of the staircase, past the open bedroom and into the master bathroom. I had to stop at the doorway to take in the view; all black marble upon the flooring, walls, and ceiling with an abundance of mirrors and the tub? The tub, sitting beautifully smack dab in the middle of the room, was Jacuzzi style; big enough to fit Rage and all his little minions inside. I grimaced at that image and shook it off quickly. Setting my phone down on the counter, I slipped out of my clothes, letting them fall where ever as I turned on the hot water in the tub. As it began to fill, I turned towards the full length mirror. Naked, I could see all the scars from my past and some even, from my present. I exhaled as my hands grasped the back of my neck, following upwards into the nape of my hair. So much has changed within the past few years. And I mean…change happens to us all throughout the years but I feel it’s taken upon itself, within my life, to be drastic. Change wasted no time to reveal itself and wasted no time partaking in its duty. After all, I’m a recovering crack addict who still finds herself, from time to time, getting shit faced within her own home. I should know better by now, even at a young age, my limits. My hands slid downward, caressing my hips gently. Why would I want to keep destroying this temple? For the first time I may give in. I may realize that my body…or more so…myself…I need a hero. Someone to save myself, from myself. I’ve tried so hard to do it myself but it’s only become too obvious that I’m my own worst enemy. My pride has been shredded into two at that very moment as I stared at myself through the mirror. My body screamed for help while I kept silent.

“Oh shit…”

I snapped out of my own world; realizing, through the reflection of the mirror, that the water began to fall out from the edges of the tub. I shuffled over cautiously, as the water sat inconspicuously upon the black marble flooring, and turned the water off. As I began to dip into the steaming water, my phone rang, though I was too intrigued in the warmth that now caressed my naked body. I immersed slowly; letting the hot water embrace my face and wet my hair. My eyes closed gradually; damn I was enjoying this. However it wasn’t too much longer that I had to rise from underwater; my lungs weren’t in such a young state anymore after all the drugs and smoking. I wasn’t alone, though…
My thoughts were broken at that as the doorbell to my apartment rung loudly; the wind grasping it by the tails and swinging it about the outdoors. I raised my head so that my eyes just peeked over the horizon of the water; supposing I was hearing things and simply shrugged it off, slivering back down into the water.

“Why in hell would you leave the front door wide open, V?!”

Petra had a firm grip of my hair. A hand full of it, to be exact; pulling my body upwards a bit. I didn’t mind though. The simple idiocy I had just committed struck a nerve. I sighed and grabbed her wrist with ease. It took me a minute, however, to realize who my guest was. My mind was enveloped in the thought that it was Cody; however the tone that rung from in between my guest’s lips wasn’t of a man…but of a female. A familiar voice, at that, though one I hadn’t heard in years. I quickly glanced upwards…and at that very moment, a throttle of deep joy shot itself straight down my spine.

“Petra!”

A wide smile creped about her face as well as I shot up to a stance, wrapping my arms around her and pulling her into a bear hug; soaking her clothes to the core. Though she didn’t seem to mind; her arms, too, caressed my body, squeezing me with such passion. I was in awe. Petra Thierry. A woman I had looked up to while in the early stages of my wrestling career and a woman that I was so lucky to befriend.

“Baby girl! God, have I missed you.”

“What are you doing here?! I mean…in Japan?!”

“This is my homeland now, baby! I run a wrestling camp here in the outskirts of Tokyo.”

I finally let go of her; water still cascading down my body from the quick leap I made getting up. The thought of me being ass naked in front of this women didn’t even cross my mind; we had seen each other naked plenty of times and besides, we’re both women…who cares?

“How’d you know I was here?”

“Well…”

She looked towards the door of the bathroom as it slowly creped open a bit wider. A tall, buff, tanned man waltz slowly through the doorway, his head slung low. But without a face to identify…I knew who it was. My body stiffened…and my joy began to seep downward like the water upon my body. My heart beat slowed as Petra simply placed a hand on my shoulder.

“Vista…”

I didn’t even bother looking at Petra as she whispered my name; my response to her was slewed in a soft voice…

“Petra…why is he here?”

The man lifted his head slowly, his lips pressed together as he took a deep breath in.

“It’s been a long, long time, V. I’m glad to see you…”

He smirked down at me, crossing his arms against his chest. He was dressed in a semi business attire; a graphic t shirt underneath a sharp looking dark grey jacket and some black slacks with dress shoes to go. Cameron Drake. My eyes narrowed…

“What…are you doing here?”

He shrugged…

“I came to see you. To catch up with what’s been going on in your world...”

“But why…?”

He moved towards the counter where a grocery bag gently swayed from the air vent above it, pulling out a clean and crisp bottle of patron, gin, and hypnotic. My eyes widen, my tongue rolled across my lips in secrecy. Petra grinned, however, seeing my reaction. She leaned towards me, whispering into my ear…

“I’ll just catch up with you later, okay? Cam has my number so just ask him…”

I nodded and as she exited the room, my stance became stiff once again. For some reason, my body refused to move; I stood still, naked, dripping with water. Cameron didn’t seem to mind; he simply grabbed two large wine glasses, tinted in beautiful lavender, out of the bag and popped open the bottle of patron.

“Don’t act as if I came here to harm you, V. I just want to catch up, is all. Petra heard you were in town, so she told me and asked if I wanted to come with her. I’ve been in Tokyo for a while now, helping Thierry out with her camp. And when I heard you were in town…I couldn’t believe it at first…and couldn’t pass up the opportunity to see you. I heard you were doing good but…that was just word of mouth. I wanted to find out for myself…”

He turned and held out a glass towards my way…

“What’s a celebration without some drinks to toast with?”

My hands reached out, gripping the glass wear by the steam before taking a small sip. He dredged through the flooded flooring and found a spot to settle on the rim of the tub. The vicious thoughts suddenly stopped and my body relaxed; allowing me to sit back down into the water. I took another sip…

“Those are pretty good looking slacks you have on; sure you want to be sitting in water?”

“Eh, it’s nothing. I have an extra pair of clean gym clothes in my duffle bag downstairs on the couch.”

I raised my eyebrow, shifting a bit in the tub to get a bit more comfortable.

“Couch?”

He grinned once more and nodded, taking a sip of his patron.

“Yeah...”

My eyebrow stayed lifted for a moment as I took a sip of my own glass…

“…You bought me…a couch?”

He shrugged…

“The least I could do. Take it as a house warming gift.”

“This isn’t even a house; but I suppose. Well, wait…how’d you get it into the condo by yourself? You’re strong and all but not superman.”

“You’re right; I exceed Superman in many ways. But, your neighbor was outside doing some lawn work. Figured I’d ask him for some help to unload it from my Titan and bring it inside. Don’t worry…I made him take off his shoes and wipe his hands before coming inside and touching your brand new furniture.”

“You really didn’t have to…”

“Shut up and get out; stop being so coy.”

I grimaced at him, though a grin slipped through. He surpassed me when it came to being blunt and at times, rude, but I could handle it. I found it to be…a turn on, to be honest. He held out his hand as his other grasped his half-filled glass. As much as I didn’t want to get out of the water, I wanted to see this gift he got me and it would only be respectful if I let him show me. I took his hand and with his help, lifted myself upward. The water gently cascaded down my body, though he didn’t seem to take much notice. I wasn’t offended though; I stepped over and out of the tub, losing my balance for a moment on the slippery flooring but caught it just in time, gripping Cameron’s hand a bit too hard. He showed no sign of pain, though. Why would he? The man stood at six feet, two inches and weighed a bit over two hundred pounds. He too had an ugly past so my simple hard grip upon his hand was nothing. With the air on, chills began to form on my skin; a quick shiver sending itself down my spine.

“Just a minute…”

Cameron, as quick as he could, rushed out of the bathroom. I heard the bottom of his shoes click down the marble stairway. This only made me cringe; imagining what clumsy thing could happen to a man with wet shoes on marble flooring...I yelled out.

“Please be careful going down those stairs. I don’t have time to be sued by yet another person, Drake!”

I laughed quietly to myself. Even though the past times I was sued by my own manager wasn’t too much to laugh about I had to look at it in a positive light; I’m here, nearly main eventing a federation while she’s off doing who knows what, who knows where. Although I’m sure…it wasn’t paying her much and she wasn’t too happy. I could give a rat’s ass about the money she took from me because karma has slung shit in her face and gave my money back two fold. Cameron came back into the bathroom, his duffle bag in tow upon his shoulder and his glass…still in his hand; a bit more empty then before. By this time, I leaned up against the counter, turning my cellphone off for the night as I usually did to avoid calls from Dawmi. Though, tonight was a bit early; the clock had just struck 9 and the sun had just set into the horizon to greet the other side of the world. But I didn’t care; I wanted peace and turning off my phone at this time…was a perfect way to start. He unzipped the duffle bag, pulling out two sets of basketball shorts and white t shirts and chucking one pile to me. I looked down at the clothes, laughing…

“You had this all planned out, didn’t you?”

“…What?”

“The fact that you came here while I was in the tub, knowing I had no towels or anything to dry off with…and you bring a white shirt?”

He threw a grimed expression at me…

“…It’s gym clothes, V.”

I pressed my lips together and began to slide into the clothes. He unbuckled his belt and toggled with his button and zipper upon his slacks before letting them fall by his feet. My eyes slipped straight down. This man…had no underwear on. He stepped out of his fallen slacks before noticing me eyeing him down. He burst out in laughter…

“You act like you’ve never seen this before, babe…”

Babe? I slowly looked up at him with a grin and shrugged, acting as if I could care less about what I saw as I slipped the t shirt up over my head. I grabbed my glass upon the counter, pouring a bit more patron into it before tip toeing up behind Cameron, taking a nice grab at one of his cheeks and whispered.

“Nah, it’s just been a while…that’s all.”

He looked at me, a bit shocked, through the mirror as I winked at him, pressing forward out of the room. His chuckle rang about as I carefully made my way down the stairs. Turning the corner and walking down two small steps, I entered the living room. An all-white marbled room with a gorgeous electric fire place to boot. And of course, Cameron’s newly bought gift sat right in the middle of the room; a plush, soft tan hued couch. I smiled, crossing my arms against my wet chest. I really appreciated this; though it wasn’t much…it showed me that someone was actually thinking about me for once. It showed me that someone cared; that someone took time out of their day to think about me. Let alone…buy something this large for me.

“Does it suite your taste, Miss Ranatunga?”

Cameron’s hand clutched my shoulders gently as he bent down, whispering into my ear. I smiled a bit more, nodding, and looked back at him slightly.

“It does, actually. Very thoughtful coming from someone who has no heart.”

“Now, now…I have a heart…it’s just frozen over.”

He grinned, pushing past me wisely with his glass in one hand and grocery bags in the other. He placed the bags down on the floor, in front of the couch, before stepping over to the fire place; flipping a button upwards, making a flame burst into sight. Cameron then made a sea; stretching his arms outward upon the top of the couch and let out a sigh.

“Care to join me? Or are you just going to stand there in the dark?”

Smiling, I made my way over to the couch and sat down, pulling my bare feet up as Cameron moved over a bit, his arms still rested upon the top of the couch. I pressed my lips together, looking towards the fireplace as the flame whipped every which way. We sat in silence…which at this time wasn’t such a good idea; my thoughts had already been raging before Cameron stopped by…but now that he’s here, all I wanted to do was talk. Talk about everything. He was an honest person who actually listened.

“You know…ever since Shawna left me…I, myself, have changed. I gave up on every emotion that might make me crack the slightest smile. I built the biggest wall, Vista. Granted, it’s still very much so up…but only with certain people, you know? When I first met you…you honestly were the scum of the Earth to me. You were of no importance to me because of the way you acted and the way you carried yourself. But week after week I was proven wrong; several times was I forced to eat my own words. I remember…you came into that federation a newbie, someone straight out of the woodworks. Didn’t have too much to say but walked around with the biggest ego of us all and a grin slapped upon your expression to boot. I hated it, heh, I hated it with a passion. I figured you were just some new girl who went into that ring and showed off how hard you could slap. But instead? Instead you went out there, week after week, winning matches with these breath taking moves that I’ve hardly ever seen anyone do, let alone a woman. And then you came to me with a proposition; the creative team following at your coat tails. That feud between you and Shawna? It was too brilliant though I wanted to reject it at first. Too much was on the line if something went wrong…if she thought something was going on in our personal lives. I wasn’t for that. But gave it the go ahead anyways. And a few weeks into the feud…you just disappeared. Why? I mean, we were getting closer outside of the ring and you were actually growing on me…then you just left? And the fact that you didn’t keep in touch after? It’s like you fell off the face of the Earth.”

I ran my hand through my hair, taking a sip of my patron before sighing softly…

“It wasn’t as if I had anything against you; you should have known that. It was just time to move on. I didn’t feel comfortable there and at that time, I felt as if I was getting too close to you. I mean, if Shawna found out what we were really doing? We were practically dating each other, Cam. We were over at each other’s houses for days on end, we’d wake up early to go out and have breakfast, we’d always treat one another to the finest of dinners, and we stayed cuddled up on that couch of yours, too. Not a word was spoken and all those times…it gave me a lot to think about. Silence is my own worst enemy, besides myself. At that point, I didn’t care how much money I was making, what type of fame I had and how close I was to gaining pretty much all supremacy over the entire federation. I needed to go. I had gotten too close to you and it reminded me of everything I once had. The love and compassion I once received that ended up being nothing but lies.”

Cameron scoffed, leaning forward now as his hands dangled off of his knees. He licked his lips, refusing to make eye contact with me as he spoke.

“So you mean to tell me, that all the other men you’ll come by in your life that have nothing but respect and want to give the world because you deserve it…won’t have a chance all because of Bronte? You’re kidding, right? You’ve got to be. You’re sounded like such a fucking idiot right now; putting every man under the same slot as your ex fiancé was. He’s long gone now, V, and he won’t be coming back anytime soon. Give your heart a break; I understand that, but to push someone away permanently because your fear after all they’ve given you? Their time, their money, and most of all their love? You put up a huge front just like I do; so you’re not playing games with anyone this way.”

“You just don’t…”

“No! I do get it! We come from the same seed, Vista, what don’t you understand? I may not have had the same experience with love as you have, but I’ve had close and I know how it feels to be drug about the mud for years until you find the truth. Everything changes after that, even yourself. I understand that wall you’ve built. I understand the silence you spew every time you enter a room. You don’t want the attention because you feel as if, once you get the spotlight, everyone can judge you. Everyone can pick at you and break you down. Our mindsets aren’t for that. It isn’t that we’re not strong; it’s that we’ve been strong for so long, we’ve become bitter and cold hearted. We walk around in the shadows because we know our true powers as human beings; what we can do in and outside of the ring. We’re manipulative and could care less how others feel after we had our way with them. But we’re two of a kind, baby, the same in so many ways that we would never dare deceive each other. I hated you at first for the simple fact that you emitted such soundless authority that I’ve always desired to have. Jealousy. Though I got to know you…I got to know you so well…and the fact that you pushed me away all because of your past shows me you aren’t as strong as you say you are.”

My jaw clenched as I whipped a stare towards him. His head rose a bit before taking a slow look into my eyes.

“What happened to you?”

I tilted my head; my jaw now clenched tight as I looked back at the fire place. The blood inside my veins began to boil and the hair on the back of my neck began to rise. My eyes narrowed as I spoke in a soft yet demanding tone.

“For you to sit here and think you know all about me from a simple two years we’ve known each other is ridiculous…”

“But I do, Vista, I do! You’re not as hard to figure out as you like to think you are! Stop it! You’re not backstage in Tokyo right now with those idiots! They’re the ones that don’t know you! You’re here, with me, inside your new home in Tokyo; not there! Stop trying to act like such a victim to your past! I’m here now…”

…And as much as I wanted to scream back at him, as much as I wanted to spit every venomous word I had in my vocabulary…I stopped myself. My shoulders rolled back, relaxing slightly. My body slid off of the couch, slithering down to the floor in true reptile form and took a seat in front of the fire place, my legs crossed Indian style. I suddenly didn’t seek to rip his head off anymore, rather just sit there…

“I’m such a fool. I found a monster in me when I lost my cool…when I lost Bronte. Everything changed. I hated the person who I used to be; the sweet, kind, gentle person. A person who would always see something in nothingness and bring it to the light. They say the past is what makes you…you. But I think it’s consumed me entirely. Made me afraid of myself which in turn made me the worst enemy of…me. I don’t ever seek to hurt someone who’s never hurt me; that’s all a gimmick. So why do I choose to act the same way in and out of the ring? I don’t think I’ll ever understand that part. Maybe it’s because it’s so much easier to be the bad guy all the time and laugh about it then have compassion towards people who don’t have compassion towards you. It’s easier to stoop to their level then to stay far above where you know you belong. I think…I think I need some help. Not therapist type help; I hate those fools. But a helping hand, someone I know who’ll be there for me no matter how I act, someone who will be my guide as if I’m a blind woman trying to walk through battle…someone who won’t mind being the person I need to use and abuse at times…someone who will be my light within this darkness…”

My expression stayed absolute; staring into the fire blankly. I heard Cameron move from the couch and suddenly felt a touch upon the nape of my neck. I took a slow breath inwards; his fingertips were cold upon my fiery skin. He traced down my shirt, slipping his hands up under and lifting it upwards slowly as his icy touch reeled itself upon my spine. He leaned in, his forgiving lips tenderly caressing the side of my neck as his hands slide to my abdomen, making their way upward now. My eyes closed as I took a heavy inhale. This is what I needed. At this very moment; ecstasy engulfed the entire room and touched every fiber of my being in such a way. He pulled back for a moment, drawing my shirt up and over my head, tossing it behind him before he placed his hands upon my shoulders, turning me and bringing me down flat onto the floor. Climbing on top of me, he stared down into my eyes for a moment.

“I’d be more than welcome to be that person, Vista…”

He grinned as I smiled widely; leaning upwards as I grabbed the back of his neck, bringing his lips upon mine…

‘To say everything is permitted is to understand that we are architects of our actions and that we must live with the consequences whether glorious or tragic…’

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

…Maybe having open arms with people in this business isn’t a splendid idea. It’s such a shame it’s come down to this, but where have I gone? I must have lost myself somewhere down the short line these two weeks. I came into this business a cold, silent killer with a dirty, sickening past. Yet here I am tweeting all this glee and telling people to meet me backstage at events so we can hang out. Not to mention I even stooped so low as to actually following through with hanging out with a coworker. This really has to end. Distractions, that’s all they are and I have to remember that. Seeing as though I have a number one contender’s match this week…what am I doing gossiping over some bastards and how cute they are? I suppose I’m just trying to find my place; burn my past and leave it where need be and move on. But what for? When my past is what made me. When my past is what taught me all I know today? Between finding my ex-husband murdered in our own house, being convicted for it, and then having to suddenly live on nothing but the pay check I received from the strip club because he left all his money to his mistress; and I’m acting like this? I refuse to run for cover from my former life. I need to desperately collect my thoughts…and quickly before I lose this job over being too sociable to people who could give a rat’s ass if I was lying in the street dead or not.

“Piss off; I wasn’t even scheduled for some damn interview.”

SCW’s very own, Pussy Willow stood at the door of the diva’s locker room, camera crew complementing her as she tried to make way inside.

“Ma’am, we had this scheduled for a while now. As a matter of fact, it was scheduled the day you signed your contract. Every superstar must record a short interview for the production team and they’ll go through and choose the ones they see fit for the airing of Violent Conduct. Now, if you don’t mind, I’d like to get a mo--…”

“No, actually, I do mind…”

A half-naked Vista interrupted the young questioner, cutting her off with sharp words of displeasure. Her body glinted in the low light; small water droplets running down her coffee tinted skin and onto the white towel swathed firmly around her waist. Her left arm over her breast and the other upon the door, holding it open, Vista sent a snarl towards Willow and her ‘company’.

“For the simple fact that your ignorance is shining through that pretty face of yours; I mind. Who are you anyway?”

“One of SCW’s own backstage…”

Vista scowled once again, following with a huff of infuriation.

“Your name. What’s you fucking name?”

“…Pussy Willow…? We had an interview last week…”

“You say this as if you have forgotten your own damn name. What? Am I “wasting your time?” Please, spare me that bullshit. I came here early for a reason; to get some peace and quiet from those crack heads and belligerent children across the hall at the hotel. Now, if YOU don’t mind, turn around and trot that plump ass back down the hallway. I don’t have time for some damn interview. Please leave…”

Vista cracked a smile, though not promising any authenticity, and slammed the door closed. Rubbing her face, she sat down on the bench placed in the middle of the room. The clock ticked towards two in the afternoon; no one accompanied Miss Kills inside the locker room but utter dense silence and her thundering contemplations. Her hands met her face, slouching over a bit as she rubbed her temple, shutting her eyes and fell into her thoughts...

I’ll never get the thought process that goes through the minds of those who believe kissing ass and being a socialite will get you far in life let alone this business. You’ll have success and all the riches, sure. But at what cost? Selling your soul to the devil for a cheap pop of fame is cruel. You’re doing Satan a horrifying service by doing so. But I…you see I don’t work for the devil; I work with him. I think it’s time. To stop fooling around and reveal who I truly am…

She quickly sat up, her hands pushing against her knees as she came to a stance. Her façade filled with aggression; her blood boiling so vividly that it could almost be seen by the naked eye. Slipping on a white wife beater and a pair of faded jean shorts, Vista stormed her way out of the locker room; not minding if her breast were in full view from her body still being drenched in water and that her shorts were only hanging on by the sharpness of her hips. She slithered her way through the hallways, simply bulldozing her way through anyone within her path. Her eyes were set on something…or someone. Almost as quick as a viper sinks it’s fangs into its prey, Vista reached out, snatching an unknown woman by her ponytail and wrapping it around her fist, pulling the female back up against her.

“Oh my God..! What are you doing!? Get off of me!”

A shriek echoed through the narrow hallways; fear stricken upon the face of Pussy Willow. Vista merely grinned at her before firing a grizzly look towards the camera crew. She whispered into Willow’s ear; her eyes still sitting upon the small group of men and her voice crisp.

“I’m here for my interview, love…now let’s hop to it, shall we?”

Vista loosened her grip upon Willow’s hair just enough to let a Willow shoot a nod towards the camera crew. They scrambled to get things set up…

“Let’s go!”

Roaring, Vista swiftly clutched Willow’s hair firmer, pulling her back nearer. The camera man nodded and cued the two women. Willow lifted her mic slowly to her lips; stumbling over her words…

“We-welcome SCW fans, to Violent Conduct, li-live from the Ariake Coliseum right here in Toyko, Japan. With me tonight is…”

Vista sighed, letting go of Willow’s hair and snatching the microphone. She kept her arm slung tightly around Pussy’s neck, however, as she spoke in a placid tone.

“Welcome ladies and gentlemen to Violent Conduct, SCW’s hottest pay per view yet. Tonight we’ll be seeing some of the biggest names out there battle it out in the four sided circle; waiting to catch a glimpse of that spotlight. Though most of these fools here won’t see any sort of spotlight on them whatsoever; considering their heads are shoved so far up their own assholes. Right, Pussy?”

Pussy nodded, crackling an agreement under her breath.

“Everyone thinks "Oh, this new girl...she comes to SCW with her hair shaved and throws shots and every single soul she can on Twitter. She's a drama starter; but she can't back a thing up that she says. She comes after the wrong one. She's a nobody. I'll make her relevant." ...By all means, please, please do so. Please, I would love to see the person who has stepped into that ring and won a few belts here and there...show a legend how to work the squared circle. Don't let this pretty face fool you cunts. Let's move on. Tonight, is the night we will see the beginning of a new era. Cliché, I know, I know. But I’m not promising world domination, no, no, no…of course not. That’s blasphemy. Only something someone like Rage would say; ignorance at its best! No, but I do promise to flip this entire federation upside down. I came into this company the saccharine smartass female who’d befriend anyone at any time just as long as they could hang. You thought that’s who I was, didn’t you? Who I would continue to be? Silly fools! The wretchedness that’ll come over this company, the obscurity, the mind games that will be played…no one will see it coming. Ah! I love it; just the idea of it. This is everyone’s warning; it starts tonight. Be prepared, loves…it won’t be pretty. Now sign us off, you ungrateful little twit…”

Vista clenched her arm around Pussy’s neck a bit harder. Willow struggled for air for a split second before throwing on a fake smile…

“You heard it from her first, ladies and gentlemen; one of our newest members to the roster plans on taking us by the reigns and…--“

Vista rumbled, snubbing Willow in her face; pushing her away. Willow stumbled and for a woman that usually wore 6 inch heels it came to no surprise that she tumbled down onto the floor.

“You fucking suck at your job. God damn…go home.”

The cameras panned downward onto Willow as some of the men from behind the camera, came forward to help her up. One of those being Scott Oliver; the only man that wouldn’t care if Jesus came back to life and got shot…he would chase after the man who popped the bullet just to get the story. Oliver quickly ran after Vista, his own camera man running directly behind him.

“Miss Kills, I’d like to ask you a few questions about your match tonight!”

Vista turned around; her eyebrows clasped together in perplexity as well as astonishment. ‘This man is really running up to me after what he just saw? Shame…

“Miss Kills!”

“Yes, yes, I heard you. I’ll only do this interview because I like you. You ask any dumbass questions and your balls will be tied around your dick in a knot and you will be kicked the curb. Now begin…”

“Of course! So, Vista, you won your debut match last week against Finesse and Bianca. This week you’re in the running for a contendership for the Bombshell title against Carly Athens, Jade Wylder, and Necra Octavian Kane. It’s been made quite clear, upon easy access to Twitter, that Carly and you seem to be instant enemies. How do you feel about facing her in such an intense match?”

“I don't give a shit. It’s a personal and business related hatred and all that messiness is for the birds. She too will soon realize what the fuck I’m all about. Isn’t she supposed to be a badass? What happened to that? She’s not even her own person anymore; instead a cyst on Rage’s asshole. No one is exempt from what’s about to hit them. And if she hangs on until then…she’ll get smacked right in the face with deception and hell, may even get a taste of what dear ol’ Bianca got last week. Besides, she hasn't said shit to me lately on the social network; it just goes to show how irrelevant her ass really is.”

“And your other opponents?”

“What about them? They’re even more irrelevant. The only person standing in my way is Carly, if that. If I win the first match, I instantly move on to facing Brooklyn and Odette; those are my real competitors. And if Odette can’t be knocked tonight…she has another thing coming for her. She out of all people should really watch her step. And this is more than a fair warning shot to her. So if you’re listening, boo boo, and I truly hope you are, don’t get your panties in a bunch; I’m playing the game just as much as you are. But better. Watch yourself out there; I’ll be gunnin’ for that ass.”

With a simple wink followed by a sly grin, Vista made her way back down the hallway. So sure of herself, this new face was, yet could she pull it off? A little confidence goes a long way, as any wise being would preach, but was she demonstrating her haughtiness? Vista will be walking into this match with emotion-booted rage; a lion awaiting her prey. Judgment day, for Vista, was upon her; we can only wait and tune in to see how it will all play out.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our scene opens to a seemingly flawless night, right outside a vine covered villa; it's east wall length window panels shoved open. As we move upward, creeping into these open window panes, a gentle breeze caresses white silk curtains; brushing them against the shiny dark hued marble flooring. Moving closer inside, brushing past the dancing curtains, we begin to hear a small hum of an unknown yet beautiful tune. Turning slightly to our left, we can now see a fulvous toned womanly figure occupying a red silk covered bed; strangely enough...alone. Her naked body entwined with the silk sheets; exposing only her face, neck, thighs and slightly her hips as well. Her left arm swooped above her head; her hand curving around her face to twirl a loose piece of dark brown hair, as her other hand rested gracefully upon her abdomen. Her eyes were shut, but it was now obvious that the humming came from between her luscious thulian pink tinted lips. This unknown woman slowly rolled her head to the right, her hand upon her abdomen moving gently off of her skin and onto the bed itself, gripping the covers. A quick flash; a man now laid beside her, caressing her body ever so carefully. His leg slung over her body as their lips grazed together. But in a moment, everything changed; the woman reached out towards the empty space next to her, gripping the sheets harder as her brows gradually came together. Another flash. The man's naked sienna body basked in the moonlight's shine as he ran his index finger down the body of the woman's; tracing slowly down her neck, between her breast and past her belly button. She let out a small sigh; as it was obvious now what was going on. But in yet another moment, everything changed; the lone woman gripped the sheets even harder now, her brows mere inches away from each other and her jaw clenched as if she was bracing for dear life. Flash. Thunderous booms were heard; not from the night sky...but from close by the two lovers. She gasped as he struggled for oxygen; his nostrils flaring like a bull. Her gasp pro longed itself as he slowly toppled, in a limp motion, next to her. The woman scrambled in the sheets as she saw her lover's skin leisurely turn supple...to pale. The white silk sheets became engulfed and flooded in a crimson hue. As her jaw clenched harder, her light brown eyes snapped open; narrowed as if she was in a daze at what she had just imagined. Though, almost in confusion, the woman sat up and slid herself to the edge of the bed; letting her hands lackadaisically run against the marble step - up as she stood. Her feet lightly treaded against the marble flooring, her daze now completely blank, her eyes connected to whatever was directly in front of her as she made her way towards the door of the bedroom. As her hand took a hold of the door knob, the other clasped upon the door itself and slowly swung the door open. As we pan outwards, we witness bloody foot prints dragged against the dark marble flooring, making a path directly towards where the naked woman stood at the doorway. Taking a closer look back at the woman, a soft yet sly grin began to creep its way upon her expression; her hand upon the door slid downward a bit and leaving behind a bloody trail of its own. Her eyes dilated, becoming bigger and darker as her grin became complete, from ear to ear. The door knob itself was covered in a bloody masquerade. The distraught and strange woman left the open door and crept closer to the camera, tilting her head in an awkward position and reached outwards. With much struggle, the camera slings around; our view now interrupted by pure pandemonium. It wasn't much longer that it all came to a weary halt; the camera slowly coming back into focus. Even with a cracked screen, we witness the woman's feet slowly tracking along the marble flooring and almost as if it was a pet on a leash, a sea of blood followed after her.

' this great evil; where does it come from? why is it doing this? mocking us with this fear... '

>