Author Topic: Desiderano che mi erano.  (Read 948 times)

Offline xxguildedxguiltyxx

• View Profile
    • Evelyn Ross
Desiderano che mi erano.
« on: September 15, 2012, 05:38:37 AM »
 Scene opens with Bianca studying some choice pieces for her new clothing line. Trying to prepare things for the next runway show, she walks from figure to figure pointing here, touching there, and making comments to a younger girl who is following her around with a clipboard - busy jotting down notes that Bianca is vocalizing. Her phone rings, and while waving a hand at the girl to shoo her away, she slides a small silver phone out of her back pocket. Looking down at the LCD screen, she smiles. It's Giani.

"Ciao papa, How are you tonight?"
A brief moment passes before she speaks again,
"Si, I'll be there in a couple of hours. I'm just finishing up some work for the mostra di pista, mercoledi."

She was just picking up a piece of fabric to look closely at the detailing while listening to Giani, and while grimacing a bit in disgust at what he was telling her it also translated toward the fabric. Disapproving of both.
\'user

Shaking her head she sighs, rolls her eyes, and turns from the model, putting a hand on her hip.
"I'll be over there in un momento. I have a message to send these fessas."

Vignette:
The camera fades in to find Bianca pacing a little. She runs a hand through her hair and turns, placing her hands firmly on her hips, the SCW Bombshell Tag Team Title resting on her shoulder easily. Looking dead into the camera, "So I got some interesting piece of news today, regarding the two teams that think they can even shine a light on Bei Combattenti's talent. I don't think so."

\'user

"Tortellini...or whatever her name is...and the hood version of a CoCo Chanel wannabe. Yes, I know I have a pretty face. I know I'm with the hottest guy in the SCW. You know what else I know? That I'm a Champion - and you're not. Don't let this pretty face fool you girls, because I will turn your Azz with wannabe "Class" into Grass. I'm Italian, and I speak better English than you - and it's not even my first language! So to act the way you do and think you have "Class" is an insult! Cazzo! It seems SCW is being flooded with hood rats and street urchin these days. What a shame. The integrity of this company is at stake - and the integrity of the championships as well. It's hard to believe that you actually acquired a shot at our titles without laying on your back. Pathetic.

And moving right along to the joke of a "message" that was sent by Laura and Amanda. Two more to be checked off the list. You don't give off very strong impressions, dears...and if you honestly thought that your little note was going to make me - oh! You know what? You're right. Maybe I'll go forfeit the title right now - I'm SOOOOOOO scared."

Laughing, she shakes her head and rolls her eyes again.

"You would wish that. Wouldn't you? Honey, I spent 7 years in Japan. Wrestling men. Getting slapped around and thrown around until I was black and blue. You're a cake walk compared to what I'm used to. So if hard ball is how you want to play it - then I'm bringing my bat. Game on, fessas!"

She pushes the camera out of her way and storms off out of the scene. The camera fades to black.

Footnote Translation:
Cazzo = Fuck
Bei Combattenti = Beautiful Fighters
Desiderano che mi erano = They wish they were me.
Ciao = (form of greeting and parting)
Mostra di pista = Runway Show
Mercoledi = Wednesday
Fessas = cunts

Personal Notes: This one was really short and sweet, but I'll be kicking it up in the next one. Work has been so crazy that I've not had ANY time to do anything RP related. I'm a little disappointed in the quality, but I hope it reads better for you as the audience. XOXO

user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image

Offline xxguildedxguiltyxx

• View Profile
    • Evelyn Ross
Desiderano che mi erano.
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2012, 05:39:33 AM »
 I just realized I posted this in the wrong name. SEE! I'm tired. I'm going to bed. Goodnight.
user posted image
user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image
user posted image