Author Topic: A meeting & A message  (Read 879 times)

Offline Laura Jackson

• View Profile
    • Peter Siddorn
A meeting & A message
« on: September 14, 2012, 07:41:07 PM »
 \'user

Prologue
Well Laura hadn’t exactly gone to plan in her debut in Beijing. Both her and Mandy were thrown out by Necra Octavian Kane who took the pair and dropped them out of the battle royal that being said the pair must have impressed someone as the pair had earned a shot at the bombshell tag titles on the upcoming PPV in the land of the rising sun Japan. So was Laura about to come one half of a company women’s champion?

Scene 1 – When Laura met Amanda

To understand how this team of Laura and Amanda came together you have to understand how they meet and how they became friends with that the camera fazed up to shows a bar it looked pretty late as there wasn't many people in. However we see Laura Jackson come in she was wearing a black leather top , black jeans and black boots and She also had a friend with her in fact it was her best friend Jessie McKinnie with her on this trip Jessie had on a light blue tank top, denim skirt and black shoes. They walked to the bar and each got a beer in their hands.  They walked over to the corner of the bar as they didn't want to be disturbed while they had their drink. As they sat down Jessie looked over and saw a person sitting in the corner near them, the person was dressed in all over in leather and had black hair covering up their face. Jessie turned back to Laura .

Jessie McKinnie
Sorry the whole offer to work full time here in LA, don't come I thought for you. But I know that when you get that break you take it with both hands.

Laura Jackson
Thanks Jessie but I know when I get back to Tampa I'm going to train my ass off to make sure that I’m fully really for that time however it's nice of you to say that need something positive right now.

Just then they hear someone mumbling they looked over at the person in the corner. Jessie finally spoke to her.

Jessie McKinnie
I’m sorry did you say something?

?????
Fuck off!

Jessie and Laura looked at each other in disbelief. Jessie just asked a simple question and get that responds for his trouble. Thinking it may have been a mistake or they misheard heard what was said.

Jessie McKinnie
I'm sorry what did you just say?

The person pushed the hair out of the way of their face and it became clear that the mystery person was a woman.  

Mystery Woman
I said Fuck off! You deaf or something?

Jessie and Laura looked at each other like was she serious still Jessie decided she had to know more.

Jessie McKinnie
No because if I were deaf I wouldn't have asked if you said something. So if you don't mind I'm having a private drink so if you don't mind?

The woman let off a disgusted sigh as she said at them.

Mystery Woman
Whatever! it's not like you matter to me!

Jessie McKinnie
Ok then, well I was thinking if we work on some things we can get you a DVD ready to send to WWE, TNA, ROH, Shimmer...

Jessie turned and saw that the woman was still stareing at them like a hawk Jessie seemed a little uneasy about the whole thing.

Jessie McKinnie
And we can put on some of your matches, interviews maybe a come...

Jessie had to stop and turned back to the woman to see what’s happening.

Jessie McKinnie
Is there a reason that you are still stareing at us?

Mystery Woman
No!

Jessie McKinnie
Then do you mind stop it.

Mystery Woman
Oh yeah pick on the person with no friends, no money, nothing to her name!

The pair looked at the woman puzzled by her comments. Did she say what they thought she said?

Jessie McKinnie
I’m sorry did you say….

Mystery Woman
That right I got no money, no friends, no place to stay, no money, nothing, My ex-boyfriend decided that he rather sleep with a woman with tits the size of 2 large watermelon and that bitch got my Harley too and I loved that bike. So your forgive me if I'm not exactly overjoyed right now!

Laura reached into her pocket at this point and got out of her wallet. She then pulled out a couple of twenty dollars bills and put them in front of Amanda.

Laura Jackson
Hey you are it's not much but it should give you the money to stay somewhere tonight at least a place to stay for tonight, Excuse me Laura I got to go to the bathroom.

As Laura got up and walked to the other side of the room to use the bathroom. The woman looked at the money almost in shock, she picked it up and held it to the lights in the bar she seemed to be checking it to see if it was indeed real. She then looked at Jessie still holding the money.

Mystery Woman
Is this a wind up or something?

Jessie shook her head at her as long as she known Laura she had never been one for jokes.

Mystery Woman
No Laura always like that. She will help people out when they it so she feel she need too and given you said that you had no friends, family or nothing she must have felt you needed it more then you.

The girl looked at Jessie and it looked like she was going to start crying .

Mystery Woman
No one has been this nice to me in a long time. I feel so bad for being a bitch to you and your friend?

Jessie McKinnie
Its ok you didn’t knew us.

Just then Laura was coming back from the bathroom and she mentioned for Jessie to come over. Jessie did this and when she did it. Laura leaned in and looked at her..

Laura Jackson
Listen this could be a huge mistake on my part but I think we should have this girl with us when we leave here?

Jessie did a double take as she heard that.

Jessie McKinnie
Ummm Laura are you sure about this I mean what if she a nut job or a killer?

Laura Jackson
Jess look at her does she looks like she could kill someone? Trust me we are not going to regret it I promise.

Jessie saw her eyes and knew that it was an impossible to say no too. She sighed and nodded she knew she had no choice but to accept it. They walked over to the woman who was still watching them.

Jessie McKinnie - Laura's Best Friend
Listen me and Laura have been talking and we were wondering if you would like to stay with us just till things pick up for you! How that sound to you?

The woman face lit up at that point and she nodded yes.

Laura Jackson
Then it settled you coming with us. Oh by the way I never ask but do you have a name?

Mystery Woman
Yeah I do they call me Amanda Amanda Cortez.

And that ladies and gentleman was how Laura and Amanda became friends. It may also be the first meeting of the future tag champions well that would be for time to tell.

End of Scene 1

Scene 2 – Sending a message

Laura was sitting in her hotel room in Tokyo watching TV when she yelled out to Mandy. Laura was wearing a half red half blue top and black shorts. As she played with the controller she kind of half leaned over as she did it.

Laura Jackson
Hey Mandy you busy?

Amanda Cortez
Not really why you need me for something?

Laura Jackson
Yeah need you to look at a match and tell me if you think I should send it to Bei Combattenti and Azz N Class?

Amanda Cortez
Well let see?

With that Laura pushed a button and the screen to show a show that looked like it was in some kind of run down gym, If there was about 30 people it seemed to be there. The camera moved around and it showed a wrestling ring with a woman in a suit. She looked around despite looking like she wasn’t exactly excited to be there. She raised the mic up to speak into it.

Woman in suit
The following contest is an Miami Street Fight for the MFCW women's title.

Just then Trapt Headstrong started up and out from behind a curtain stepped a blonde hair diva looked less than pleased to be there. She throw up her hands in a whatever mention as a couple of fans actually claps. As she walked to the ring she was introduced

Woman in suit
Introducing first the challenger she is from Phoenix Arizona Michelle Bishop.

The fans boo like crazy but Michelle doesn't care. She climbs in the ring and then looks at the rampway. She started to get warmed up for the fight. Just then El Phantasmo And The Chicken Run Blast-O-Rama (Wine, Women and War Mix) by White Zombie start to blast out. Out from behind the curtain came Laura Jackson. The women's champion looks like she is a mood for a fight. The woman was about to announce Laura name but she never got the chance as Laura charge the ring. As the woman dove out of the ring Michelle and Laura start to trade punches. After a few moments it was Michelle who got the upper hand in the exchange. She forced Laura back into the corner and started to slap her face. She then yelled at her to quit and give Michelle her title. Laura yelled back no and blocked a slap before hitting one of her own. Michelle stumble back and Laura charge her. Laura speared her down and it had now turned into a catfight. Laura started to bang the back of Michelle head into the mat. After doing this 5 time she grab Michelle arm and locked in an armbar. Michelle face was clearly showed she was hurting but when she was ask if she submitted she said no. She manages to edge to the ropes to force the break. Laura annoyed by this slid out of the ring to the floor. She then lifted up the ring skirt and pulls out some weapons. They were 2 trash can lid, a trash can and a kendo stick. She put them in the ring however because of this Michelle a chance to recover and regain her bearings. She grab one of the lid and waits for Laura to come back in, when she does Michelle nails her with the trash lid. Laura held her head after the shot. Michelle knew she had to use this change to press the advantage. She quickly picked up the kendo stick and smirked. She then took the stick and pushed it into the throat of Laura. Laura eyes widen with fear as she felt the stick being pushed into her throat. She knew that if she passed out she would lose the title she loved. She struggled to get the stick off her throat as Michelle was using all her weight to hold it there. She finally manages to push it off her throat and as she has a moment she sweep Michelle legs out from under her. The stick fell to the ground. Both girls go to grab it but Laura gets it first. She nails Michelle in the head with it and bust Michelle open. As Michelle lies on the ground Laura grabs the trash can that was lying in the ring as well. Laura takes the can and put it on Michelle who is struggling to keep on her feet. Laura takes the cane and smashes it into the trash can. Michelle fell down and Michelle carries on attacking with the stick. Then after a few shots she stopped and did a jumping double stomp on the can with bend in half. The crowd was shocked at the brutal nature of the match. After this Laura took the stick and drives it into Michelle throat. This time it was Michelle being asked if she quits! She said no and despite the blood in her eyes. Michelle sees enough of the cane to move it. She uses some quick thinking uses the stick to hit Laura in the stomach. Laura stumbles back holding her stomach as this go on Michelle grabs another trash can lid. She got up and nailed Laura with the lid right between her eyes. This also split Laura open. Michelle sees that she has Laura down and slip out the ring. She orders the woman to get out the way. She scrambles out the way and Michelle grab two black steel chair. She slides them in and Laura who had now recovered clothersline Michelle. As Michelle lay on the ground. Laura grabbed one of the chairs and she hit in the knee of Michelle. Michelle fell to the mat in pain. Laura sees this and gets an evil smirk on her face. She opens up one of the chair and put Michelle knee in the chair however not in the usual way but with just the knee part in between the chair. Michelle tried to move her leg out the chair or even more it away but Laura pinned her leg by putting her own foot on top of it. She then took the second chair and raised it up. She let out a savage cry and smashed the raised into the chair that was on Michelle knee. There was a sickening thud as the chair meet chair meet Michelle knee. Michelle scream in pain she wanted to grab her knee but couldn't. The crowd when silence shocked by what they seen. Again Laura raises the chair and hit the chair she did this 5 time. Laura finally took her foot off Michelle leg, Michelle grab her knee. She is clearly in pain and Laura take advantage of this. She grabbed Michelle legs and lock in  an Indian Death Lock. Michelle bloody face is racked with pain while Laura is screaming at her to tap. Michelle was in the middle of the ring and it was clear she was in a ton of pain her scream where the only thing that could be heard as the crowd was stunned into silence still. After a few moments Michelle finally realise that she can't escape and if she stayed in the hold much longer she would be crippled. She finally screams that she quit. With that the ref signals for the bell to ring. Laura releases the hold and stood up hurt but proud she won. She then looks down at the EMT who were tending to the fallen Michelle. She pulled them out the way and got in Michelle face with the title belt in hand.

Laura Jackson
This is my belt bitch and don't you forget it.

Laura then walked off with the belt over her shoulder like a gunslinger that had just won a shootout. With that the screen turned black and the camera cut back to Laura and Amanda Cortez who had joined her and was wearing a bikini that simply put left little to that wasn’t covered up. Laura saw this and started to giggle.

Laura Jackson
Mandy what have I told you. Dental floss is not a bikini! I mean god you couldn’t be wearing less if you tried.

Amanda Cortez
I’m a goddess Laura and all must worship the body of one. Beside you always say I look better with less on?

Laura rolled her eyes at that statement before she turned back to her tag partner.

Laura Jackson
But seriously Mandy you think this is a good idea to send out as a warning to what the other two teams?

Amanda nodded and then smirked at Laura,

Amanda Cortez
Yeah and then that way they can be shocked when they see I’m the talented one!

Laura looked at her like she told her the sky was blue before Mandy could react Laura was on her and give her a tickle. The one thing that Mandy always gave into as she was extremely ticklish. Amanda screamed with laughter as she did it however Laura did left off for a brief moment before asking Mandy a question.

Laura Jackson
Now who the stronger link in our team?

Amanda Cortez
ME!

Laura then started again that was the wrong answer for Laura who returned to the tickling again she stopped and looked at Mandy.

Laura Jackson
I ask you again who the strong link?

Amanda Cortez
You you it’s you Laura now have mercy on me!

Laura patted Mandy on the head like she was a dog who done the right action for its master and Laura let Mandy get up. Mandy shot Laura a dirty look once she was up.

Amanda Cortez
Meanie!

The pair had to laugh as they looked at each other. Laura smiled as she took the DVD out of the player smiling.

Laura Jackson
I burn this off later! So I guess you’re having a sun day?

Amanda nodded before walking over to Laura and wrapping her arms around her.

Amanda Cortez
You should join me it will be soooo good!

Laura shook her head and Amanda seemed a little disappointed.

Laura Jackson
Sorry Mandy since we are in Tokyo I’m hitting up the arcades I mean I just know I find some good stuff here?

Amanda Cortez
Well make sure you’re back later I want to talk tactics and other team things!

Laura Jackson
You got it and be careful in the sun last thing I want is you getting ok?

Mandy nodded at her and Laura lent forward kissing her on the top of her head. Moments later she was heading out of the room and hitting the street of Tokyo what awaited her there? Who knows but as Mandy left the room the screen turned black.

End of Scene 2 & RP
user posted image