Author Topic: History In the Making  (Read 828 times)

Offline Jordan Williams

• View Profile
    • Jordan "PS"Williams
History In the Making
« on: September 14, 2012, 04:57:21 PM »

<a href="http://s198.photobucket.com/albums/aa49/mikesjohnson3/Public/?action=view&amp;current=JWill1.jpg" target="_blank">>[/url]

I’m on my way to shoot my promo for my match and I chose the perfect spot in my opinion.”

The scene opens up to a shot of the 54th floor of the Roppongi Hills Mori Tower in Tokyo during midday. Jordan is wearing an expensive custom made suit from Gucci, with matching shoes and smoking a cigar. Jordan is overlooking the breathtaking view the 54th floor provides of Tokyo. Since he’s so high up there, the wind is blowing extra hard. Jordan takes a puff out of his cigar and slowly blows out the smoke as he begins.

Jordan: “There’s something about Japan that makes you respect it instantly. I don’t know, maybe it’s the sense of history you feel when you step onto the mainland. Every time I come here, I feel differently than I do in the states. I feel like everything is that much more important. I think Japan lends credibility to anything. Special events that are held in Japan are that much more important, because they treat almost everything with such respect, class and high esteem. I love wrestling here because of that very reason. Its only appropriate that Tokyo is the setting for such an important match. On one hand, we have my boys, Chippendale and Thunder coming back for one final match. It’s such a great honor to face them one more time. I never thought this day would be possible. Thank god all the injuries have healed up and they’re pretty much one-hundred percent. I wouldn’t want it any other way. It’s not often I’ve been on the opposite sides of Chippendale and Thunder. As its been chronicled, I use to be a member of TSSA. However, the one time of note that we were on opposite sides, Hot Stuff and I walked away with the ASFW World Tag Team titles that sparked a run unlike anything seen before! I will always hold Chippendale and Thunder with the highest respect because they deserve it. Friends or no friends, they’re in that conversation or argument of greatest tag team in wrestling history. Their accolades are second to none! It’s been a long time since they stepped inside the ring, but that doesn’t mean I’m going to underestimate them. I’ve gone back and watched dozens of hours of film on them to get a feel for what they can do and damn do I have to prepare for everything! Thunder is a mountain of a man, who can instantly turn defense into offense, because he can flick you off him, like how we would swat a fly off of us. The guy is that damn strong. The way he looks now, he still looks like he can military press me about fifteen times! Chippendale is a quick SOB. Deceptively quick and agile. He was definitely one of the top junior heavyweights in his time. I’m sure he’s lost a step…as we all have. I’m not as quick as I use to be, but Chippendale being as smart as he is, I’m sure he’s going to adapt accordingly and show me things I couldn’t prepare for. That’s the thing that worries me in this match. The element of surprise. There is no new film of TSSA. I’ve been watching tape of things from as far back as 1995! If I know Chippendale and Thunder, they’ve been watching new tape on me. My style is almost completely different from when I joined the group. Now, I’m much more methodical and more of a scientific, ground based wrestler and they have nine months of footage to watch me. So I think I might have to pull some things out of my arsenal that I haven’t used in a while or haven’t used at all. Respect is the key word and I respect the fact that they’re preparing for me as much as-if not more than I am preparing for them.”

Jordan demeanor changes from that respectable, humbled tone to his usual boisterous tone: “Ten long years! Ten long years! GOD DAMN! The greatest tag team in the history of wrestling is back together! The fans have wanted it and now they got it! For ten long years, I’ve heard ‘when is HnS reuniting? When are you and Hot Stuff bringing the team back?’ The wait is over! Hot Stuff Mark Ward and Jordan Purely Sexy Williams are back and better than ever! Hot ‘n’ Sexy is officially back! I have to admit I’m very excited about this! The team that tore up the ranks of GCW, ASFW, IWF, EFWO is back! Hot n Sexy burned brighter than any team in the history of professional wrestling! Its funny because here we are all these years later and Hot Stuff is the boss and I work for him. But when we first formed HnS, I was the trainer and he was the student. Things change, but one that that hasn’t: HnS is still the best. We’re going to step into the ring and show the whole world once again that we still have it and why we are the greatest team in the history of wrestling! We were a well oiled machine back then. We were flawless in execution. We will show that at Violent Conduct.”

“We’re the last of a dying breed: great tag teams. I can guarantee you this, win, lose or draw, this will be a clinic…an instant classic. All you young dudes, pay attention, because this will be poetry in motion. We will show you that greatness can be achieved in tag team wrestling as well. This is the last chance to see two of the best teams ever. This is your last chance to see, hear, and feel the real thing.”

The scene fades out as Jordan nods his head as takes a puff of his cigar.
<a href="http://s198.beta.photobucket.com/user/mikesjohnson3/media/JordanWilliamsgraphic_zps5ceeaa19.png.html" target="_blank">>[/url]