Author Topic: a fan remains a fan  (Read 877 times)

Offline Goth

• Match Writers
    • View Profile
    • Gerrit
a fan remains a fan
« on: September 14, 2012, 04:18:23 PM »
 (Thought)The night is young, the moon is shining and what am I doing? I’m drinking Sake, I wonder If people are expecting that from the Roulette Champion. The championship that symbolizes surprises and of course viciousness. Something that I’m not a stranger to… ah yes, the memories swamp my mind until now….

“What??”

(Thought) Sigh, why do they bother me this way? I’m experiencing tradition and some good alcoholic beverage. They are truly barbarians, not me… your Roulette Champion.

“Isn’t that a nice way to welcome your woman dear?”

“I did not see your number Sapphie, or else I would have said what dear??”

Goth chuckles as he is listening to his woman that has been by his side for ages.

“Are you going to waste your time on the drinks tonight? I thought we were going to visit some old friends?”

(Thought) Fuck, that’s right. I forgot that we were invited over by an old wrestling buddy of mine that has decided to reside in Japan. How I have long not seen him, I hope Arch is still that sadistic idiot that he used to be.

“Yeah, I’ll be coming over in 30. I just spotted a sexy Japanese girl and I just want to see if she’s got something… special…”.

“Let me guess? Your on the sake again right?”

Goth chuckles as he tells his woman goodbye and hangs up.

“Damn this is some good stuff, I think I’ll be high on lots of stuff tonight as my old friend Arch will experience the blunt afterwards. But that’s it, it’s the past that will haunt him to the point of no return. While me? I am on the verge of the future to be coming face to face with greatness, for the very first time.”.

“Yes a first timer, I guess it will be a night where he will realizes that he just burst his nut against a man that knows his ways inside the ropes. But it’s a boy that knows me from inside out, a boy that has seen almost every match in my career. Good for you boy, but you have to understand that if you know me.. then you know the fact that I always evolve my in ring career. And sorry to say, but Marty?? I suppose that his low rates finally got himself another client huh?”

Goth chuckles as he finishes another glass of sake, he puts down the glass and shakes his head in disbelief before he looks up at the camera.

“I loved the way how I put people in their seats before you finally got out of your diapers. The whole enigma that is Goth. The most dangerous man, the vicious man that has ever laced up his boots and got in the ring… man I get tired of this bullshit cliché’s that the media put on me. You know what Matthew? I like you, I like you for what you have accomplished and your attitude. That’s what makes you a winner against a good wrestler.”.

“But when it comes down to me, it’s purely simple. I’m the guy that loves to wrestle any type of matches. Why? Because I know I can win them all. I still enjoying to wrestle at my as Marty likes to put it at my old age. And joy brings many ways to express them.. are you willing to share my joy Matthew?”

Goth slowly rises from his seat as he stares at the camera before grabbing the bottle of sake and pouring out the final remaining drops of the sake into his glass and pours it down his throat in one swift move.

“Ahh that hit the spot, just like I love to hit the spot inside the wrestling ring. My Psycho Circus matches sealed the deal that the world noticed me as not just another guy with a fluke win. Pinning the three men that needed to be pinned as I already had beaten the others inside a ring before. No, I pinned the champion, I pinned the two men that I never had beaten before. I suddenly became a feared man, how stupid to suddenly fear someone midway as I was always been a man that should have been feared at birth. But I don’t have to tell you that now do I Matthew? You see Matthew, I feel a bit froggy. Since winning this championship that you once held, I feel like I am back at the day when I won my first championship belt, beating Elizabeth Ashe.. another former Psycho Circus winner. I was at the top of my game, being double champion and defending both titles in one night. Oh yes, those days where I tasted blood every single week. Not caring if it was mine or yours…”

“But then again, you already know that now do you?”

Goth chuckles as he throws some money on the table and is about to turn around before turning back to the camera one final time.

“You ask me a simple question Matthew, one simple question. Do I know your strengths and weaknesses? No, I don’t. but I know that you are alive, taking deep breaths every time that you inhale and exhale. I know that you got o sleep every night and dream of whatever you fancy. I know that deep down inside your gut you are ready to get inside that squared circle and compete. I know that you want my belt, I know that you are capable of winning every single title at any given night. Do I need to know more? I’ve seen you fight Matthew, I’ve seen your wars in the ring. I’ve seen your matches you won and you lost. But remember this Matthew, whatever happens inside that ring… I know that my moment will come eventually, that I will hit that one move that will bounce your head off the canvas or a chair. Or even of a ladder, go ask the former champion of my Roulette championship belt. I don’t care how good you are, my moment will come. Ask all those who told me that I was too old, ask everyone that said I was a liar and a joke when I tried to act Biblical on their asses. And yet I only lost five singles and five tag matches in one entire calendar year. “

“But then again, you already know that now do you Matthew? The key to my career is that I evolve every now and then. And the evolution has not ended yet, it has just started all over again. So do me a favour Matthew… when the moment comes that you feel my hands wrap around your head and drop you? Just let everything leave your mind and just enjoy the ride. It will be a one way trip, it will be over before you know it…”

With that Goth gets up and walks off as he enters the nightlive of Tokyo, Japan.
>

<span style="color:limegreen">First Ever Triple Crown and Grand Slam Winner and 2nd ever Grand Slam Winner</span>