Author Topic: Redemption  (Read 268 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Redemption
« on: June 17, 2016, 11:20:48 PM »
 Tokyo Japan
After Hours
Into The Void

Into The Void V was more than over with as the bombshells and superstars alike were already dressed and in the process of leaving the arena. Crystal however couldn’t help but sit dejectedly on a bench. It’s like she was stuck in a trance of some sort. Still clad in her wrestling glad. She hadn’t moved an inch or a muscle for that matter. For the first time in a long time Crystal felt alone as nobody was there to console her. All she wanted to do was prove to the world that she was the best female on the planet. That she had earned everything with her own bare hands so she could shove it into the face of all of the doubters but that wasn’t the case at all. Instead she was left with nothing. Her husband not even bothering to make the trip to watch her wrestle because of what happened between her and another man.

Her 3M partners were long gone. Kate didn’t even bother to say anything to Crystal. As she left as soon as her involvement in Crystal’s match was over. And Crystal didn’t know where Veronica was which meant that Crystal was left alone. She felt alone, she felt vulnerable, and of course the tears were quick to follow. Crystal curled up into a ball as she let it all go, and it wasn’t long before footsteps could be heard.

The footsteps drew closer and closer but Crystal didn’t bother to look up. After all they couldn’t be for her right? The steps finally stopped as a figure stood in front of Crystal. Crystal tried her best to hide her tears as she spoke to the figure.

“Listen I don’t care who you are… Could you just leave me alone? I am kinda busy…” Crystal said softly but the figure found their way into sitting down next to Crystal. They wrapped their arms around Crystal as they pulled her in close to her. That figure was curvy, was built, and belonged to none other than Natalie Mckinley. Natalie continued to hug Crystal as she finally spoke to her. “Come on Crystal… You don’t have nothing to be ashamed of… You did your best out there tonight. That’s all that matters right?!”

Crystal slowly lifted her head up as she looked back at her longtime friend. The tears started to stream down her face some more as she looked up at Natalie. “Whether that’s true or not is one thing but the fact is it just wasn’t enough Natalie. How am I supposed to earn any respect if I didn’t even do enough to win. THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MY NIGHT! This was supposed to be the night where I left Tokyo with the championship around my shoulders. Where I was going to raise the bar for bombshell wrestling but that’s not the case because I lost tonight… So where am I supposed to go from here?! Tell me that…”

Crystal was really upset but she poured her heart out to Natalie and despite the bitter rivalry that the two have had over the years of being in SCW together. Since the days that Crystal competed under the mask of La Paloma. The two had grown a deep respect for one another to the point that they had become good friends. Natalie looks back at Crystal as she couldn’t help but smile at her again.

“Where do you go from here? Come on Crystal… I knew you better than this… Remember how you were when you first came into this company.?”

Crystal looked back as she shook her head in disgust. “You mean how I was a woman that constantly kept on losing and losing, and it didn’t really get me anywhere?”

Natalie shook her head. “No I don’t mean that… I mean how you were that woman that loved doing things for the good of the sport, and so what you kept on losing. Most of the time it was to me. You didn’t let that slow you down though. You kept working your hardest and you vowed you would beat me when it mattered. It came time for our Bombshell Roulette Championship match and do you know what happened? You won, and not only did you build yourself up into winning, but you actually went on to beat me again. You did that because you believed in something and saw it all the way through…”

Natalie continues to shake her head again as she kept her eyes locked on Crystal. “Now I am not saying you didn’t deserve to win tonight but tonight simply wasn’t your night. Are you really going to let this get you down or are you going to do what you did before? Are you going to keep on pushing through and be the woman that took the title away from me.”

The Latina beauty let out a very long sigh as she couldn’t help but lean her head right against Natalie and Mckinley grabbed her for a long passionate hug. “I honestly don’t know… Where do I really go from here? I lost Natalie… You talk about me building myself up but I was the one that got pinned inside of the ring tonight. It wasn’t Sam… It wasn’t Vargas… It was me who lost that match and truth be told. I don’t really have a claim at anything anymore. I was the one who walked into that match only because I won a tourney and if I got pinned I wouldn’t have a claim to anything. Sam winning means she’s the champion…. Vargas losing well she as a former champion would have a rematch clause. She would get another chance so she would be taken care of, but me… Well if I didn’t win I really have no right in challenging again…. Not only did I not win but I got pinned so what say do I really have in the manner?”

Natale sighs as she looks back at Crystal as she seems disappointed almost. “So that’s it? You are just going to give up all because you had one setback… A woman who has practically won every single match she’s been in this year with the exception of two is just going to call it quits because she didn’t get the job done…Whatever happened to my friend? Whatever happened to the woman with the fire. Who busted her ass all year into winning the Blast From The Past tournament where is that woman at?!”

Crystal laughs as she crosses her arms in return. “Maybe that woman never existed… After all according to everybody else it was Despy who carried me to that win. You heard what everyone has been saying about me. From Twitter all the way to Tommy Knocks on the Hotwire. I should be more grateful that I had a partner like Despy. Maybe it was just a luck of the draw thing that got me into the finals to begin with…”

Natale seems taken back as she grills Crystal. “So that’s it? You are just going to sell yourself short because of what everyone else says about you… That doesn’t sound like the Crystal I know… The Crystal I became friends with… Sounds like a woman who is a shell of her former self…”

“And what exactly do you want me to say Nat? That I am amazing… That I have the talent and the ability… What’s the point of saying any of that when I was exposed out there in that ring tonight. Not even cheating could help me win… You saw how I had my friends come down to the ring to aid me, and it still wasn’t enough… Maybe just maybe everybody was right… Without Despy… Without having people I am nothing…”

Natalie begins to get angry as she stares deeply into Crystal as she sighs in return. “Crystal just shut up… I refuse to acknowledge that as fact. Especially considering you had that breakout moment in that finals match. As you were the one that pinned Lucy. So what are you even talking about?”

Crystal leans back at she keeps her eyes focused back on Natalie. “That might be true but what’s the point now when I lost? Everything I said or did doesn’t mean anything now when I lost the match. No matter how you try to shape this into my favor. It doesn’t change the fact that I got beat… That i got beaten… So none of my claims at anything even matter…”

“Right…” Is the only thing that Natalie can say in return as she keeps her eyes locked on Crystal. “So you mean me coming into this locker room because I noticed your rental car was still in the parking lot was a waste…. You are telling me that none of what I am saying even matters right now…”

“No… I didn’t even say that…You know I didn’t say that…”

“But that’s what your actions are showing. So what you lost one match Crystal. It’s not the end of the world. You keep on building yourself up from those losses and you keep working hard to make things different the next time. I have seen you really break out of your shell when it means the most, and I know this won’t be any different. While others may think whatever they want about you. I have supported you because I know who you are behind the scenes. Behind the glamour and all of the glitz. I see a woman that can really make her dreams become a reality if she puts her mind to it… But it can’t be me who is telling you that. It can’t be your friends Veronica or Kate. It can’t be Jonathan… Or the rest of the world… The only one who can tell you that is yourself….”

Natalie grins wider than before. “Because once you believe in yourself the sky is truly the limit. There won’t be anything to hold you back… So go get changed… Go get yourself cleaned up. Just look at you… Always the first person to arrive at the arena and always the last one to leave. If that doesn’t say you love what you I don’t know what does….”

Crystal takes it all in as she finally stands up. She can’t help but offer a wide grin in response as she looks back at Natalie.

“Thank you for being my friend Natalie… Honestly it feels great to know I still have friends in this business despite what I may have done this year…”

“Well I should hit you for what you said about Despy… Come on you know he didn’t deserve any of those comments. He’s the nicest person in this company…”

“True but I need my spotlight… You know how much I needed it more than anything else. I am nothing without the spotlight shining brightly on me…”

Natalie shakes her head as she can’t believe what she just heard from Crystal. “Nothing without your spotlight? Crystal whoever said you DIDN’T have the spotlight?”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders. “But I didn’t win tonight….The spotlight is on Sam….”

“No you are misunderstanding what I am telling you… Just because you lost doesn’t mean the spotlight isn’t still on you. Most of what you did this year revolved around you not having the spotlight on you. Win, lose, or draw. Hook or crook. The reason you have the spotlight is because you pour your heart out into that ring. You get people talking about the division. You are a breath of fresh air, and whether you want to believe that or not. That’s on you but I can only tell you from what I see from my perspective. Now stop with this ridiculousness. Go get changed… No reason to beat yourself up anymore right…”

Crystal nodded her head in agreement. “Thank you so much Natalie…”

“Don’t mention it that’s what friends are for right?”

“Right…” Crystal grabbed her duffle bag as she headed for the showers. Despite everything that was going on within her life. Maybe Crystal did have a friend. Maybe just maybe she wasn’t alone and Crystal sort of felt at ease.

Narita Airport Tokyo Japan
The Next Day

With Jonathan not bothering to continue on with the Japan tour. Crystal was left alone to fly back home. She didn’t know what she was flying back too as the problems at home would be much worse as she had nothing to be happy about. No title, no form of happiness. Crystal stood in line at the United Gate as she boarded her non stop flight from Tokyo Japan to New York City. Crystal made her way onto the plane where she took her seat on the plane. She always made sure to get a window seat as so she could rest her head against the window and be off in her own world. The expects of the losing her match was still weighing heavily on her mind. How could she have lost all of that momentum in the span of one match? How could she let it all fade away in the moment of an eye. She didn’t understand it. She opened her cell phone and rolled through her Twitter feed. It baffled her how she almost felt mocked by the likes of Vargas and Sam. Especially Vargas who could send out congratulatory tweets and even tell Crystal she did a great job as the three of them fought a great match.

But Crystal could never see it that way as fighting a great match meant she walked away with the championship around her shoulder but that wasn’t the case at all. That was Sam’s place, and instead all Crystal could leave Tokyo with was the tweets that Sam had stuffed her new championship into a carry on bag. A showing of tweets that read good match and not any of them reaching to her into the way that it should have.

Her life was that of a train wreck and Crystal felt broken. She felt empty. She didn’t recognize a single person on this flight. Most of which who were Japanese people who wished to take in the great tourist city that was the big apple. Crystal placed her ear buds into her ear but she stopped when she saw a balding man walking her way. It was that of Tommy Knocks. Both individuals stared at each other for quite some time and Tommy glanced at his ticket as he looked up at the seat number.

“Are you shitting me?!” He sighed as he took his seat next to Crystal. They glanced at one another and Crystal tried her best to hide her feelings of vulnerability as she was quick to put on a facade. Obviously letting those years of being an actress come into play as she had her bitch face on.

“Hello Crystal Mil-LAR…” He smiled to himself as she slowly took her earbuds off as she kept her focus on him. “It’s Millar pronounced MILLER… How many times do I have to tell y….” Crystal just sighed as she curled up into a ball making sure to look out of the window as she let some tears roll down her cheek.

“It’s not like it matters anyway… Who knows how long I will even be that at this point….”

Crystal sighed as she went to put her earbuds back into her ear. Tommy felt like something was off with Crystal. As he turned his attention back over to her and could see the tears streaming down her face. “What do you mean you don’t even know if you will be that anymore…”

“What’s it to you? You going to mock me on your radio show? You are going to tell the world how in addition to being a bitch Crystal is a vulnerable piece of shit and needs to suck it up. Go on Tommy! Isn’t that what you want to say… Or how Crystal’s life is an absolute train wreck! How her own daughter doesn’t want to be around her and her husband doesn’t even know if he wants to stick around because his wife is a cheating bitch… “ Crystal slams her earbuds on the ground as she begins to raise her voice.

“Go on Tommy… This is what you wanted right? To see me in tears… To see me an absolute wreck…”

Tommy thought about it for a few moments. Something was definitely off about the woman and considering he didn’t want to spend the next 13 hours of hearing her ramble. Not to mention not really being the confrontational type in person he kept his eyes on her.

“Look…Whatever happens in the ring is one thing but I would never throw your personal stuff back in your face. That’s your business and I really wouldn’t have a right. Besides I am a family man… I have a wife at home and children. So I know what’s it like to be a person. So do you want to have a chat off the record… Look I’ll even buy you a drink if it will make you happy….”

Crystal was taken back. That’s not the reaction she was expecting at all but despite the history that the two may have had with one another she actually felt comfortable around them. Even the biggest of enemies have a certain level of respect for one another. She lowered her guard as she let more tears stream down her face. Tommy reached into his pocket as he pulled out a handkerchief and handed it to her.

Crystal grabbed it as she started to dab her eyes with it. “Thank you…” She said softly as he shook his head back at her. “Don’t mention it… Now what’s going on Hilton…. I can call you that right?”

“That’s fine it doesn’t matter… It’s just a lot of shit with me right now. I somehow thought things were going to go differently at Into The Void V. I thought it would be my night but I guess I failed at that…”

“No disrespect but we can talk about the wrestling aspect in a bit… What’s going on with you?”

He said as she was taken back by it. “I might be a lot of things. Asshole could be a word to describe me but like I said I have a family. I just want to know what’s going on with you as a person…”

“I honestly don’t know Tommy… I know I should know what I want but truthfully I don’t… But did you hear what Sam said in her promo this past week about me on a breathing machine among problems with my husband…”

“Yes… I heard it…”

“Well it’s all true but it’s because I was stupid… I tried to have an affair with another man behind my husband’s back and I paid the price for it… I got suckered into a bad practical turned bad and well because of a bad allergic reaction. I found myself in a hospital…”

“Ouch…” Is all Tommy can say in return as he actually breaks out into a giggle fit. “Sounds like me on a night when I had one too many to drink at the bar…”

“Anyway… I found my way to an emergency room. My husband of course was there for me and he basically told me he couldn’t do this anymore, and was going to have some other thoughts about our marriage. So now here I am in a separated marriage… I thought I would be able to enter into the ring at Into The Void put it all behind me but that wasn’t the case. Sam ended up pulling out the big win and she made a definitive statement by beating me to do so… so I really don’t know where to go from here…”

Tommy sits there as the drinks are served to the two of them. He looks back into her eyes as he has a wide grin on his face. “Have you not been paying attention to anything you been saying on the Hotwire?”

“I hear a lot of things but where do you want me to start Tommy? You want me to mention how you constantly bury me every night… Do you want me to talk about how I am a Bitch and that’s the word you have to use to constantly define me as, or how I constantly tried to invite you to a show all expenses paid by me of course and you constantly turn down all of my invitations… Where did you want me to start?!”

Tommy can’t help but laugh as Crystal is actually taken back by it. “What’s so funny? Why are you laughing at me… You going to tell everybody how vulnerable I am?”

Tommy shakes his head. “No… It has nothing to do with that… You of course are missing the point… You want to know why I go out of my way to talk about you so much? It’s not because I hate you… Granted I do think your attitude absolutely sucks. You haven’t done anything to warrant this ego yet in this business… But the reason why I talk about you so much is because I am a fan. If I didn’t give a shit I wouldn’t even waste time on you… Kinda what I am about to do with Mercedes Vargas” Tommy can’t help but laugh again.

“Now if you want to talk about someone who is a waste it’s Vargas. She couldn’t even defend her belt… What kind of garbage is that?!”

Crystal holds her arm up as she looks back at Tommy. “What do you mean you are a fan of me?! I don’t think I quite understand what you are saying...You have to elaborate…”

Tommy scoffs in return. “Once again you fail to realize what I am getting at… I don’t know if it’s because you were getting offended by the word bitch or not. But I am a fan of your work. Your in ring ethic is like none other. It’s truly an amazing thing and I had you predicted to win that match, and on any given day in a one on one circumstance I know you would beat either of them. The only thing I didn’t like about you is your attitude. You did win a tournament. You did have an amazing rise through the ranks this year but Bitch don’t take everything that happened for granted, and don’t you dare forget what got you there in the first place…”

Tommy takes a breath as he keeps on speaking. “You had no reason to bury Despy. If it wasn’t for him not wanting to fail you as a partner you wouldn’t even be in the position that you are in. On top of that I expect great things from you. You could have beaten Mikah and made a statement but you didn’t… So yeah I will be hard on you but that’s because you have all of the potential in the world to make this division your own and you just aren’t getting over that hump… If I have to keep bringing up on my hotwire over and over again just to make you step up so be it. But don’t let losing get to you… I have seen people who lost way more than you have and they ended up becoming great champions. Don’t take everything to heart and as I always say. If you got a problem with something. Make me eat crow. Prove me wrong…”

Tommy smiles. “I am not afraid to admit I was wrong and if it makes you step up. Guess what… It’s only better for the company as a whole. As long as it brings better wrestler and a stronger bombshell division to the company that’s the only thing I care about…”

Crystal nods her head as she is finally smiling. “At least you get what you wanted…”

“And what is that exactly?”

“Sam Marlowe is the champion again and which means the most hottest woman in the company may come out with new posters for you to hang on your wall!”

Tommy just shakes his head. “You still on that?”

“Yep… She’s the hottest woman according to you… I won’t ever let that go…”

“Well maybe you should… I rather focus more on someone’s wrestling ability than how they look…Which is what I want to address with you. So you say that you had all of this stuff affecting you as you fought last night. Fine I can respect that but what are you going to do now? Where are we going to see Crystal Millar go from here…”

Crystal sighs as she looks out the window. “Honestly I never thought about that… Maybe I’ll make my way back home. Drink it up. Drown my misery in a bottle of grey goose or something…”

Tommy shakes his head. “No… Don’t be another Mikah. You are better than that.”

“Or I guess I could do what Natalie says and put it behind me…”

Tommy sighs. “No you shouldn’t do that either. What you should do… Is channel everything that you have been going through. Channel every single bit of it. Use your life experiences to your advantage and bring it into the confines of the ring. You learn how to do that. You will be unstoppable, and just remember to what I said on the hotwire. I said you would be a World Bombshell Champion and as a man who has been watching this sport for many years. I refuse to be wrong about somethings. So go show the world that I am right… Show the world what you can do. Show the world what it means to be a Silver Screen Queen!”

Tommy keeps on talking but Crystal however was leaning against his shoulder as she was snoring a bit. Tommy sighs as he reaches for the earbuds. Guessing that this was better than having to hear her talk for thirteen hours. But from this interaction there was a lot of things that the two had misunderstood about one another.

Crystal could only rest as she was finally getting some peaceful sleep. From the rough week she had with her husband, and the rough weekend that involved things not going her way at Into The Void V… It was a good sight to see.

Back In Las Vegas
For the Public Eye
Absolute Wrestling Academy

The cameras come into focus and as it does we are able to see Crystal Millar walking through the confines of a gym. In front of her there is nothing but wrestling hopefuls as they all are putting their all into trying to prove themselves. Each of the students are doing their share of suicides. Training and doing whatever it takes to stay fit. Crystal is clad in some warm up attire and she has nothing but a smile on her face as she looks out at everything in front of her.

“What you see before you is the Absolute Wrestling Academy and it’s such a wonderful school for people to train at in Las Vegas, Nevada. Just take a glance at those students. They all are fighting with the intent to one day make it big in the wrestling business. They want to prove themselves to be the best that they can be. They are putting it on the line not because they want to one day become a champion. I am sure that is the ultimate goal for all of them, but for now what they want more than anything else is to make it, professionally. They want to make it as a wrestler first and foremost. They don’t care about the risks they have to take because at the end of the day as long as they put their mind to it they will infact get there… I know my very own wrestling school is in Mexico. The school I took over when my father passed away but it’s hard for me to balance between my own wrestling career, and traveling back and forth to Mexico to check on them…”

Crystal points down at the ground as she smiles. “However as far as right here in the United States a good friend of mine in Liam Alexander took me in here at AWA to be one of it’s wrestling trainers and more specifically. He wanted me to be the woman in charge of high flying training. It’s truly an honor to have that privilege and considering I have many friends that live in Vegas, and the drive from Los Angeles to Vegas truly isn’t anything at all. A four hour drive. I am happy to spend some of my free time getting the next generation ready. Notably it was Kate Steele who actually came through the doors of this gym when nobody wanted to accept her because she was a rebel, and I got to work with her here. What I saw back then was a child who was that of a crybaby but she put it to the aside. She didn’t care about what people said about her. Well she did but as much as people harped on her over and over again. She did something about it…”

Crystal smiles as she keeps on speaking. “She got better to a point where they couldn’t say anything because she kept on silencing the critics and now look at her. She’s a champion and has been that for quite some time. Then you have me and I know I have all the talent in the world but sometimes I get caught up in a lot of stuff that deters me from being great inside the ring. One of those things being my personal life. It can quite often be the biggest train wreck in the entire world. I mean full derailment and a few weeks ago Sam Marlowe caught wind of what was going on in my life and she brought it to the public eye… I don’t know how many of you watch TMZ or find some of what they are saying to be actual fact but let me just get it all out in the open…”

Crystal sighs again as she lets some tears fall from her cheek as she continues to speak. “Now anyone that reads my Twitter account can understand that I always have a thing for mentioning this guy named Matt Stone. A man who can only be defined as being as a sexy beast of a man. A man who I have known from another wrestling company. Well what turned into a friendly video game rivalry started to turn into much more and it’s not because he wanted me. It was quite the opposite. I started to find myself in a deep sense of lust. I wanted him so badly and it was very unbecoming of me… To the point I started to hang out with my own husband less and I wanted more of Matt….”

Crystal nods her head as she keeps on speaking. “I had the chance to own a sports team and the first person that I thought of to help me with that team was Matt… I used my best friend to go on a date with Matt just so I could know more of his likes and dislikes, and it was sickening of how obsessed with him I was. So obsessed that I thought he felt the same way about me as I did with him. I did do one practical joke that he loathed but in return I went to express my feelings for him and that’s when he shattered my heart in two. Not only did he break it but he ripped it right at the seem. As if that wasn’t enough he went on for further humiliation. He had a new girlfriend which was actually my ex husband’s ex, and he took my biggest fear of dogs and used it against me. Not knowing I was severely allergic to them….”

Crystal nods her head again.

“So yes I did end up in a hospital. My husband did walk away from me and it’s only because of the actions that I made, and as much as I would rather place the blame elsewhere. I have no one else to blame but myself. So I thank you Sam for just throwing it all in my face. Truthfully it’s so wonderful that you would do such a thing, and in the weeks leading to this match I have been nothing less than desparate. You may have saw me selling myself on Twitter or what have you but at the end of the day you can rest assured I will not be bringing any of that to the ring on Sunday because at the 150th edition of Climax Control. I get the opportunity I was looking for since the very beginning of the year. I get my one on one match with you Sam Marlowe and the winner of the match will walk away with the World Bombshell Championship around their waist…”

Crystal starts to smile wickedly as she watches the students around her. “And to do so in Las Vegas with us fighting for a great cause… I couldn’t have asked for a better scenario. Granted I know some people will probably bring their pets to the arena. Some may which be dogs and I don’t know how that’s going to affect me but I don’t care. The only thing I have my mind on is walking out of Climax Control with the championship around a shoulder. That’s the only thing that I care about. You are a great competitor Sam and behind my delusions of grandeur. Behind the wicked bitch that everybody loathes so much. I just want it to be known that I do respect what you do. I would be foolish if I didn’t. After all you are Sam Marlowe. The woman who dethroned Mikah’s record setting reign. The woman who went on to defend her title and quite often she goes under the radar as being a great champion….

Maybe just maybe it’s because people rather watch you for your looks than your wrestling ability but that would be foolish to assume because your actions in the ring say otherwise. Not only were you able to beat Mikah but as a saying goes you aren’t a champion unless you go out there and defend your belt, and that’s exactly what you did. You would have beaten Vargas too if it wasn’t for me getting involved. But you didn’t let it bother you. You kept your cool. You channeled all of your frustrations and when push came to shove. You got your championship back by beating the both of us in that triple threat match….”

Crystal waves her finger as she keeps on speaking. “But more importantly you proved to everyone in this company that you had what it took to beat me. Despite my husband being banned from ringside. I still had 3M come down to the ring to do my dirty work and you still overcame that. You nailed me with your Sammisault and defeated me to take back what I basically gift wrapped to Mercedes Vargas. So congratulations are in order Sam. Honestly… It’s one thing to win a championship and defend it, but it’s another thing to silence every single critic as you get it back and that’s exactly what you did. So now you got back what was once yours and we are now on a collision course to fight in the match that should have been the championship match at Into The Void V. It’s going to be you and I tearing apart one another right in the middle of that ring. We both have gotten the best of one another. Have I beaten you?”

Crystal nods her head. “Why yes I did but just like my big rise in the Blast From The Past Tournament it was because I had a very game partner in J2H. It was because I had him on my side of the ring. You made a mistake and I ended up beating you, but now here I am in a situation that I could never find myself coming through in the clutch in. I am forced to be on my own inside of the ring and I have yet another chance at the SCW World Bombshell Championship. As Vargas pointed out in all three of my championship matches I have failed so what makes this match differently than all of those other matches….”

The Latina beauty paces around for a bit as she walks over to the ring as she watches the students compete in front of her. “To be honest I don’t know… Honestly I thought my rise within the Bombshell World Championship division was over the moment I got pinned but I guess I was mistaken… Because Christian Underwood is giving me a one on one shot at the Bombshell Championship for my big Blast From The Past win. I thought I had gotten that already but I don’t get it. He was so quick to laugh it up telling me that you were invoking your rematch clause barring my husband from ringside, and afterwards. After the match is over with he tells the world I deserve a one on one match. I am confused about it myself but I am not going to argue it because sometimes things happen for a reason…Which includes me losing to you.”

Crystal smiles wider than ever. “You beat me Sam… There’s no way around that fact… You beat me right smack dab in the middle of the ring and the only thing I can do is own it but in the same token. Now I am getting exactly what I wanted to begin with. I am getting that one on one chance so what will make this match different than our previous match. Well for starters Vargas won’t be involved in this one so that’s always a plus but now I know for a fact that I am walking into a match in which I am putting all of the cards on the table. You had no problem throwing my life out there for the public to see. Telling me that I would try my best to be superhuman and my Krypotonite is the spotlight, there’s a little problem with that, Sam. You see, Superman isn’t superhuman, he’s an alien. The Kryptonite is shards of his home planet that reduce him to that of a human, but he himself is not one. You would know that if you bothered to look up anything you say rather than just say whatever comes to your mind, but then again, you do a lot of that, don’t you? You talk all the time without thinking, saying that you’re hashtag confident about facing me. You might think you know Crystal Hilton i that ring, but trust me, you haven’t seen me at my worst. You haven’t seen me when there wasn’t a plan B. I’ve got nothing else to turn to after this Sam so I’ll be at my most desperate. My most dangerous. So you can keep that shiny green rock of yours and stick it straight up your ass for all I care, I’m taking that title if there’s a spotlight on me or not. I don’t care if no one’s watching Sam, I’m doing this for me, not anyone else. ME!

It ripped me apart hearing you to say farewell to all of Japan as you had that championship belt stuffed in your bag because it was never supposed to be in your bag to begin with! It was supposed to be around my waist. It was supposed to be mine. It was my spot and you ruined it because you invoked yourself into my match. I told the world I would give you a fair match and I will stick to my word on that issue but that doesn’t mean I have to sit here and be nice about it because who in the hell are you to talk shit about me?! I AM CRYSTAL F’N HILTON… I am a woman who thrives who being on the grand marquee. A woman who would put every single bit of herself into every single matches. You may beat me on one night but for it to happen two shows in a row… That shit won’t happen because I just won’t let it…”

Crystal waves her hands about as she mocks Sam almost. “But I guess we all should bow down because Sam is walking with the title now. No that title is mine because I live for this sport. I would die for this sport, and I breathe for this sport. You on the other hand don’t even know what you want to do with yourself. I am so happy you are working hard on getting those A grades in your classes. I am so thrilled you can balance college and wrestling but I don’t have the privilege of doing that. Hell I don’t even have a high school diploma. I dropped out of highschool because I got pregnant at an early age, and in the years following my pregnancy I didn’t bother going back to school…”

The Latina beauty raises her voice loudly as she looks deep into the camera. “No instead of following school my long lost father appeared in my life, and I went to train in his wrestling school right there in Mexico City. Everything that I have ever earned. The eventual Movie Studio. The fame and everything that goes with it has always been a product of wrestling and I can’t ever go back on that but in a one on one setting Sam. I know I have all of the tools to absolutely own you when it means something. I just need to prove it to not only the world but myself that I can do it…”

“Let me ask you this Sam, do you know what it’s like to not win the very thing you have been after for a very long time? Do you know what it feels like to fall short again and again. Trying to find new and creative ways to reinvent yourself just so you could be in this position again, and it not really having an impact on what you do?”

Crystal begins to shake her head with a sigh. “To be honest I don’t think so because you don’t take things too heart. Not in the way that I do but for me for a woman who pours everything into the ring. It hurts when things don’t go my way. It absolutely destroys me when I can’t find a way to win after I have given up so much of myself in order to do so...You have fought for the big championship twice now and in both encounters you have done what was necessary to emerge victorious. Me on the other haven’t… I still haven’t found a way to break this cycle but on the 150th edition of Climax Control I will get what I have been searching for. I will get that damn title and I don’t care what risks I have to take in order to make sure I leave the building with it…

But I will be fighting you straight up. No form of bullshit because you deserve that and deep down I don’t want my first title to be tarnished by people claiming I won because I had help or because I took a shortcut. I want to outclass you at your own game so I can personally shut you up, and when I win I am going to shove it down everybody’s throat who told me I didn’t have what it took to make it. I have been denied THREE TIMES NOW!!! Three times of falling short of being so close but getting turned away at the very last second. Do you know how much that drives me up a wall? Yes I know I have all the tools to get to the big match but what’s the point if I can’t get over the hump of actually winning it. All of the noise I have been generating has been without that of a title so just imagine what is going to happen when I finally bring that strap to where it belongs?”

Crystal points at the sky. “The thoughts are endless. Everybody is going to be talking about the World Bombshell division and being the athlete that I know I am. Whether you want to shut me up boo me, or you want to cheer me. It doesn’t matter but when my music hits you know you are going to be in for one hell of a show. You on the other hand Sam have no idea what’s at stake. Sure you will still have your classes. You can find other ways to better yourself but for me as it currently stands wrestling is my life and I don’t want that to be forgotten….”

“It’s funny how I have finally hit rock bottom… It took a while to get there but without a husband to go home too. With a daughter who would rather spend her time with her own father than she would with me. I have shifted into a woman who has absolutely nothing to lose, and with nothing to lose. I can go out there and fight to all of my heart’s content because I have nothing to lose anymore. As a matter of fact I have everything to gain from this one single match and that makes me dangerous… There may not be a second chance after this. After all this is my prize for winning the Blast From The Past Tournament. This is what I get for working hard for an entire year and after this match I have nothing to fall back too… I don’t want to get caught up in wondering over what might happen if I don’t win… I don’t even want that thought to cross my mind… Instead I am going to focus on beating you in the ring, and I have honed in on besting you right smack dab in the center of the ring…”

Crystal begins to get more passionate as she continues to pour her heart out.

“Tell me Sam… How can you overcome a woman with nothing to lose and all to gain? How can you really conquer that? You on the other hand you have a lot at stake because your credibility is on the line. If you don’t beat me people are going to say how you wouldn’t have beaten me in on one on one scenario. People are going to start talking up the fact that maybe if this was the match at Into The Void V you wouldn’t have gotten past me… Rumors can really kill a person’s drive but for me. All it can do is fan the flames. All it can do is ignite me in ways you couldn’t even fathom and I am ready to set this entire company ablaze by my wrestling and my skill. I plan to not only take the title away from you but to prove that I has what it takes to simply outwrestle you. Since coming to this company I have failed in these big matches. I could never get over the Mikah hump. I could never get over the Mel hump or even Keira but this year little by little I am starting to do things I never did before. I beat Keira at the beginning of the year. I beat Melanie in the Blast From The Past… Mikah is still on my to do list but you….”

Crystal offers a wider grin like never before. “You on the other hand are right in front of me and I could check off two things off the list in the span of one single match. I could beat you and I could walk away with my first ever World Bombshell Championship reign. I feel like it’s needed to have that storybook ending to my career this year. I feel like it’s a necessity at this point. After losing to you… I thought it was over but everywhere I go everyone is telling me the same thing. That if I were to fight you or Mercedes in an one on one match. Things could have been different. They are saying things that I would beat you and you wouldn’t stand a chance.For the first time… after losing to you… after stopping myself from getting over emotional with what’s been happening in my personal life… I actually believe in it too….”

Crystal points at the ground as the students turn their attention to her. “I am Crystal Hilton and I am not going to let somebody deny this moment from me again. I am sick and tired of being denied. Tired of letting myself down and I am not going to stand for it any longer. So how do you plan to break me down Sam? You going to post pictures of yourself in between classes? Post pictures how you are relaxing before our match… Bitch! I ain’t got time to relax not when my focus is on you and strictly on you, and the best thing about us fighting one on one… I want you to be focused solely on me….”

“That’s right you heard me… I am going to embarrass you because you might be great! You might be amazing but that has never meant anything when compared to Crystal Hilton, and at the end of the day I always eventually get what I want. Don’t believe me just ask Natalie McKinley. She had kicked my ass so many times in this company but then it finally happened. I finally won the title from her and started on my rise in this company. I need this win more than you could ever fathom and if it makes you feel better Sam. By beating you I would actually be doing you a favor…

That’s right a huge favor. You will have plenty of time for relaxing because I will be the spotlight in the division. I will be the centerpiece and you will merely be an afterthought. So you wouldn’t have about all that stress that comes with being the champ. You are getting a war when we step in foot of that ring and the best Crystal Hilton that you have ever seen. Besides being a woman who has nothing to lose you want to know why else I am dangerous? Because it can’t get any lower for me than it is right now but for you… Everything you worked so hard for can be gone in a matter of seconds and if I lose. I’ll be back at the bottom forced to work up here again? As terrifying as that might sound…In all honesty in a ten month span this will be my first crack at the World Bombshell Championship so I won’t worry about getting back to this position but can you say the same? Do you have the tools to fight your way back up here…”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders. “That remains to be seen but all I know is you beat me in the ring and that doesn’t sit well with me. So now you got back what you lost, and I get the match I been waiting for. With the spotlight beaming heavily upon us what are you going to do inside the ring? Do you have what it takes to shut me up once and for all? Do you have that ability… Don’t take my respect as I sign of weakness because when the bell rings that’s where the real bitch emerges. I won’t hesitate to slap you in the face and showcase why I am in fact the Silver Screen Queen. Why I can get people talking in a matter of moments. Your first reign as a champion was an absolute joke. It took you losing your belt in order to become relevant but you won’t get that with me. You will get straight in your face action every single moment with me…”

Crystal looks around at the students as the smiles escape her lips. “As you can see I have surrounded myself in the school that I teach in America more importantly right here in Vegas. While I play the role of the teacher and them as the students. I feel like the roles are reversed because I am the one who is being schooled right now. I am learning to go back to the very basics and I found myself asking myself. What’s the point of wrestling, and I only have to look at each of these hopefuls to know the answer to that question. It’s my life. It’s the place where I can vent all of my frustrations, and if it wasn’t for wrestling I wouldn’t be married to the man that I am too right now. We might have our share of trouble but I am going to show him how much he means to me by bringing that title home. I live for this. I breathe for this… And bitch I am wrestling!. I refuse to acknowledge some 22 year old girl who is looking to escape her sister’s shadow to be better than her. I am fighting with the weight of everything on my shoulders. With so much emotions weighing me down, but I can’t falter because the burden has become too much…”

Crystal rolls herself into the ring as she quickly sprints to the top of the ropes. “Instead I need to rise back up. I need to keep my feet planted and spring myself forward. All of my life I was told I wouldn’t amount to anything. I was told that I would just be another victim of a teen pregnancy that wouldn’t go anywhere in this world but here I am SAM! Here I am staring you down telling you I have the tools to beat you in the ring. So bring it… Show me what you are made of because I won’t leave my arena with my head down in shame…

I took that walk of shame so many times and I am not about to just let it happen again. I have come way too long work too damn hard to let it all go to waste. What you see in front of you is a story eleven years in the making. Who was one of the youngest to compete professionally at the age of 17. Who rose to the top quickly. A woman who had every single accolade in the world but then she grew ill because she let an addiction of alcohol get the best of her. I was a woman who was at the top of the world. Voted as the very best women’s wrestler in the world back in 2011… You know back when you were in board school I was out making something of myself but then it all left me. Alcohol came in. I started to turn on all my friends and I haven’t been to that spot since then….”

“So when I preach over and over again about how it’s been four to five long years since I been on top… It’s not something I am making up or saying it over and over again to make myself sound like a broken record.  I am saying it because I want my spot back. I want what I once lost and I see SCW as the place where that could happen. It was fun to compete as La Paloma when I first came into this company but I don’t want this beautiful face to be hidden. I want the entire world to see exactly what I am about, and I will not rest until I become the Queen of the Hill again…

As it currently stands you stand on that hill right now. In fact you made it up there twice before I could once even make it once. How do you think that makes me feel? I didn’t bust my ass for 11 years to watch some kid do the unthinkable. I am 28 years of age and I feel like this is my road to redemption. It starts right now and it starts at the 150th edition of Climax Control. So what are you going to do to stop me Sam? What are you going to do to stop me from rising to the top like I am destined to do…

Sam let’s be honest here when you were champion the first time you weren’t making noise in the division. You weren’t turning heads. I know I said it before but your reign was absolutely horrible. You were in the ring with people that I had already beaten. People who had no business in being in the ring with you. So yeah you did beat people like that, but you truly haven’t fought someone that has EARNED their way into challenging you.

You haven’t fought anyone like me and you can’t even say that because you yourself only got to where you were because you were giftwrapped that opportunity. By all means Vargas should have never been in the ring with you and despite me coming down to the ring. You took your eyes off of the prize. You focused on me rather than your opponent and that’s why you ultimately lost.

But hey you got your title back so you should be proud of that, but I have done nothing but build myself up. I have been fighting, scratching and clawing my way to the very top and I don’t plan to stop now just because you feel you are confident in your abilities. Confident that you are going to beat me.

You better bring everything you can because when you get outclassed in the middle of that ring I don’t want to hear any excuses from you. Especially since you threw my private life in my face. Go “BEEP” yourself. Do whatever but that title is mine. The crowd knows it. Tommy Knocks knows it. The entire company knows it. I know it, and most of all you know it.  So when you are staring up at me from the ground wondering what just happened you can consider that the statement…

The statement made that you don’t “BEEP” with me and get away with it. After all we all knew this day was bound to come sooner or later. At Climax Control it will be the night of the SILVER SCREEN QUEEN. So sit back and just watch. I promise it will be an eventful night… Well for me that is…Who knows when I am done. TMZ might run a special report that former World Bombshell Champion jumps into the river after depressing lost who throws herself in front of a train… Or maybe just maybe stands in front of a car.  I honestly don’t give a shit…

As long as I walk away with the title that’s all I care about. It’s time to end this tale between the both of us.

LIGHTS

CAMERA

ACTION…

It’s showtime and I won’t disappoint.. .Can you say the same? I highly doubt that… See you inside the ring Bitch… Bye Felicia…”

With that Crystal is all smiles as the camera zooms in on her face. She continues to talk trash into it before she pie faces it, and it’s we finally fade to black.  
user posted image