Author Topic: Insert RP Title here  (Read 295 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Insert RP Title here
« on: May 20, 2016, 11:22:05 PM »
 You know after what happened on the last edition of Climax Control I can’t help but be absolutely happy with my myself. I know everyone was willing to see such a great Bombshell World Championship match between the likes of Mercedes Vargas and of course Sam Marlowe but that truly wasn’t the case. What they got instead was the future of the division making her presence felt and there was no better way than the way I made an impact.

Letting everybody know that they are on notice and I am the next contender that awaits. It’s such bullshit that I have been on the grind to get right into contention to fight my way into being the number one contender and instead I had to sit on the sidelines and watch yet another bitch get their shot before me.

What kind of ridiculousness is that? Where is my shot?! Why is it that I have to wait while everyone and their mother gets a shot before me? The truth of the matter is that it’s a load of bullshit. Everyone knows I am the rightful contender for that championship. Everybody knows it’s only a matter of when I will finally be able to put that championship around my  waist, and I made it a point to let everyone know that I am the Bitch that is going to take that championship.

But as great as I am and everyone knows I am the one to beat this company loves finding a way to fuck me over. I AM the RIGHTFUL number one contender but yet I am the one that has to sit on the sidelines while everyone else gets what belongs to me and thats a load of shit

And what makes it worse is that the people who got their shots are all people that I beat! That in itself is some shit!

But whatever… Sam Marlowe are you upset? You should be happy because I made you relevant. And as long as people get title matches before me I will get involved in every single one until ai get whats mine. As far as Vargas being involved in this match as the referee its just a way to screw me over but its whatever. Whether I win or I lose the only match that matters is the one where I get what is mine.

Despy… This is our first match together since our tag team tourney win. But it gets irritating listening to you with your insults and the way you got involved in my match with Mikah was absolutely ridiculous but our match will be payback. I will beat the snot out of Despy if need me and to that fake ass redhead who isn’t talented she will get hers.

This is only the taste of whats to come and everyone will know that I am a SILVER SCREEN QUEEN!!!

See you bitches!!!

Off Camera
Somewhere in Sorry Ass Canada

The constant going back and forth to Japan was starting to wear Crystal down but it’s not like it bothered her. After all she was wrestling every week and despite how much the world had hated her she loved every single minute of it. What she didn’t like was anything that was going to have her impact on her ego, and a blow came to her ego when she decided to make a bet with her best male friend in Matt Stone over a video game. The last time they played the game Crystal had won and made Matt do all of her bidding but this time. The game wasn’t even close as Crystal got roflstomped into oblivion so now the roles were reversed. Crystal had already changed her Twitter name to “Sorry Ass Hilton” and her display picture to her of crying but it seemed like the Canadian wanted to put her through more misery.

Crystal stood outside of Matt’s home wearing a long jacket. Embarrassed by what she was wearing underneath as she tried her best to cover it up. She started to press the doorbell furiously as she crossed her arms. “Would you hurry the hell up?! I look absolutely ridiculous…” Crystal growled as she continued to cover up... it was almost like he was taking his time on purpose, that evil, conniving Matt Stone. Of course he was, he’s a bit of a dick if you haven’t picked up on that yet. Stone opened the door to his house and greeted Crystal with a big smile. “Well, well, well, look who we have here. The Silver Screen Queen!” Stone shouts out as if he’s trying to get any and all people in the area to take notice. “Oh how I’ve missed you.”

“... You really don’t mean that… Look are you going to let me inside? I have a rep to protect and this is quite embarrassing…” Crystal just pushes her way past him as she takes her jacket off exposing a french maid outfit. She offers a long sigh as she crosses her arms again. “I truly hope you are happy with yourself… I know I have done some mean things making you carry my bags when I go shopping and stuff but this is absolutely ridiculous. I just want you to know that…:” Matt nods his head, listening to what she’s saying as he closes the door, soaking in her appearance.

“Absolutely ridiculous. Okay, I can take that constructive criticism, in fact, I’ll make sure I write that down straight away.” Luckily here at the Stone Temple, he has a pad of paper and a pen waiting for him on a small desk by the front door. “Crystal finds her outfit ridiculous.” He reads out as he writes it down, ripping off the paper and reading it over once more. “Perfect, no I’ll know for next time, just need to file it away in my folder of things I care about.” He pauses for a second before crumpling up the paper and tossing it on the ground. “Oh, be a dear and pick that up, would you? One of your duties, after all.” he gives her a ink before chuckling to himself.

Crystal slowly walks over to the piece of paper as she bends down slowly grabbing the piece of paper before picking it up and she looks back into his eyes. “I bet you liked what you just saw right now didn’t you? Dude… There’s no reason for you to take it this far. Wasn’t the Twitter account editing enough for you?” She sighs as she looks at the paper as she contemplates just throwing it at Matt.

“Enough?” he asks, as if that was the funniest thing she’s ever said. “You remember what I had to do for you, right? How long I had to endure every little whim you had, right? I’m simply paying it forward. It just so happened that you’re the one that lost to me. Now fair is fair, right?” He rationalized, choosing to ignore her initial question though he most certainly did enjoy the view. “Now follow me Crystal, I have much to show you.”

Crystal slowly follows Matt Stone as she snapped back at him. “You are so lucky you are one of my best friends because I swear… I would have slapped you already so let’s just keep this going… It can’t be that bad…” If there is one thing about Crystal she was a big sore loser. It didn’t help matters that Matt was quite the boisterous winner, either. “No, not bad at all, just a few errands, I’m sure such a responsible and respected mother as yourself would have done far worse simply in her day to day routine, so don’t worry about it.” He reassured her, though something about the smirk on his face made it seem just a tad bit less than genuine. He led her down the hallway towards the kitchen, stepping out on the vinyl floor where he stopped in front of a bucket and a mop, having already planned her first task, as it were. “Now I recently had a few of my closest friends over for a small get together and I thought that this would be easy enough for you to handle.” There were footprints everywhere as if they were expressly told to walk around on every inch of the floor with their dirty shoes. To the keen observer, you could see that all of the footprints shared a shoe size, though. What a coincidence. “So it’s just a simple mopping job, nothing hard about that, right?”

Crystal shook her head as the finger waving and snapping occurred. Total latina and black girl stereotype mode was about to activate. “Oh hell no! I know you didn’t bring me over here to just clean your house. Christina Rose Lopez Hilton-Millar doesn’t do cleaning. Maybe you have the wrong girl and…” Matt gave her a look and she immediately dropped to the floor and grabbed a nearby cloth with some awesome cleaner. She sprayed the floor wiping it down. “But I do honor a bet so that’s the ONLY reason I am going to do this right now…”

“You didn’t think I asked you to wear that outfit just because you look cute in it, did you? No, you’re representing a proud, french lineage of strong women who worked for their living rather than simply sat on their hands and let their man bring home the money. You should feel proud of what you’re doing, empowered even!” He was really laying it on thick, enjoying every second of this for sure.

“Matthew sweetie… Do I really deserve this?” She walks over to him wrapping her arms around him as she brings a kiss to his cheek. “You really don’t want me to go through with this… I am sure there are some other things I could do, but cleaning certainly isn’t one of them. Come on let’s drop the act and let’s go do something fun… There are so many possibilities right?”

She smiled evilly as she looked back into his eyes. “Jonathan wouldn’t have to know…” He eyes her for a moment, as if he’s thinking about what she’s said for a moment before shaking his head. “Why would we want to do anything else? I’m having so much fun as it is, Crystal, but if the floor isn’t what you want to start off, I suppose we can go elsewhere...oh! I know just the thing, this way.” He walks out of the kitchen down the hall once more, shaking his head at the idea that she thought he would fall for the same trick twice.

“Seriously? You have a hot latina right here in a French Maid outfit and the only thing you can think of is go somewhere else? This better be worth it…” She sighs as she follows along but deep down she was happy. Anything was better than having to clean up anybody’s mess. Especially when she doesn’t clean up at her own house. She has special hired people that do that for her.She’s not the only one that has hired help, but for this special occasion, Matt had asked his normal cleaner to take the week off. Stopping at a door, he opens it up for Crystal to enter, being the gentleman that we all know he is. Following her into the room, the first thing anyone, including Millar, would see are books. Books upon books upon, you guessed it, more books.

“This is my study. Whenever I’m feeling like reading a good book, a feeling I’m not too convinced you’ve ever felt, I come in here and take down one of the many classics at my disposal. The trouble is, with my schedule being as hectic as it is, you understand, I don’t get to come in here as often as I would like and as such, this place gets rather dirty. Normally I have someone come here on a weekly basis to tidy it up and what not, but at the risk of you having nothing to do, I asked them to take a small vacation so you wouldn’t be bored. And people say I’m inconsiderate.”

“So what is it you want me to do exactly? I don’t really mess with books. Unless it’s a good comic book, or a manga, or a game informer magazine, but this really isn’t my scene. You don’t expect me to just clean every single book in here do you?” Crystal tried her best to be prideful as she stared daggers at him. “You have to try harder than that Matt… What’s to stop me from just killing time. Maybe tweeting it up or doing something else. As great as this might be for you… I am going to pass...On the basis this is stupid…”

“Oh sweet, innocent Crystal, you wound me with your accusations. I wouldn’t expect you to go through every book and clean them, that would be barbaric. No, all you need to do is give this room a good dusting, and what would a maid be without a duster? Luckily, for your benefit and at a personal expense to me, I’ve got one for you.” He walks over to the desk in the study and opens up the top drawer. From within, he pulls out a vintage feather duster and something white before shutting it closed, walking back to her. “Here you are my dear, and just to make sure that you’re not inhaling any of those pesky dust particles, I’ve got this for you, too.” He hands her the white object which turns out to be an ordinary surgical mask. “That way, we don’t have any mishaps.” He accentuates his remark by flicking the tip of her nose, a smug look on his face.

Crystal sighs. “So granted I may not be the nicest person. I brought you to a Hollywood party. Hooked you up with my best friend, put you on a reality show and in return you have to be cruel about winning a bet. Seriously? I don’t understand you…” Crystal puts the mask on sighing. “You happy yet?” She grabs the duster as she begins to dust around. “Does anyone even dust anymore?”

“I’m actually quite happy at the moment, if I’m honest.” He replies smugly, leaning back against the all of his study as she gets to work. “I’m sure there are a lot of proud people who enjoy dusting quite a bit. And now, you get to be one of them, such an honor I’m sure.” He replies, enjoying every second of this. Every bag he had to pick up, every little errand he had to run was going though his head and now he was getting some, not all, of his revenge. “And to answer your earlier question about motivation, I figure you won’t be tempted to stray from your tasks if I’m here, rooting you on.”

“You might be handsome but now you are pushing it...When the roles are reversed i swear to God on every single thing I am going to make you pay for what you did to me… So what’s next after this? You gonna make me jump around in mud and clean up your flower bed? Come on… Please enlighten me…” She took the mask off tossing it to the side as she couldn’t help but grin.

“Hey, no.” He quickly said, taking a step back from her. “You’re to be wearing that at all times, for your own safety, of course.” He added the last part quickly to try and cover up his own paranoia.

Crystal smiled as she picked up the mask as she stared at it before she drew herself closer to him. “For my safety or your own?” She grinned as she tried to chase him realizing his fear of sneezes as she quickly wrapped her arms around him. “Don’t you want to give the Silver Screen Queen a big fat hug Matt? Especially for the way you hurt my best friend Zelda’s feelings. I deserve a simple hug…” She smiled evilly trying to change things back into her favor.

Being grabbed by Crystal, he did the best thing he could think of and backed out of the room entirely with her still clinging to his torso. “A hug? I didn’t do anything to your friend that she didn’t deserve, but I think we’ve done enough dusting for now, I’ve got one final thing for you to do...yeah, let’s get out of here…” He started waddling, which was the only form of forward movement he could do with her grabbed around him towards the back porch.

“Ohhh we are going outside? You really are taking me to your flower bed aren’t you? You better have tons of roses there. Pink ones, red ones, white ones, and yellow ones… Everyone knows how I adore my roses not because it’s my middle name or anything.” She smiled as she slowly let go of him. “You know you can really be a sweetie when you put your mind to it. You know that right?”

“Yeah...that’s what I am. But sadly, it’s not roses, I don’t have any flowers out there in fact, can never be too careful with those sort of things, you know.” He gives her a bit of a wink and opens the sliding glass door for her to step out on, seeing a lovely wood finished patio that actually takes up the entire backyard, a rather large swimming pool in the middle of it.

Crystal smiles wider than before. “I didn’t know you had a big pool… We are going for a swim? Hope the pool is at least heated… I wouldn’t mind going for a dip.” She smiles as she steps out taking in the fresh air.

Matt chuckles, following her out. “As much fun as it would be to play Marco Polo with you, I’m afraid the pool isn’t quite ready to be used yet, and that’s where you come in. You see this thing over here?” he asks, walking over to a large pole with a net on the end of it. “This is a pool skimmer and you must use it to get all the things like leaves, branches, scum and the like out of the pool before we can use it. Pretty simple, eh?”

“Piece of cake… This is something that I definitely can do…” She smiles as she begins to use the long net and she skims the pool. Making sure she can take all of the things off of the top. She looks down at the bottom of it as she grins. “You need to shock it though… You got some major algae problems at the bottom of your pool…” She says disgusted leaning over to look at the gross green stuff at the bottom.

“I do?” he asked innocently enough, walking over to take a look for himself. “I could have sworn that my pool guy was going to look over that for me.” He peers in beside her, nodding his head. “Well damn, you’re right. Good eye, Crystal. I guess the best way to handle that would be to dive head first into the problem, right?” Before she has a chance to respond, he reaches back with his right hand and, with a firm grab of her rear, forces her forward straight into the pool!

Crystal tries to turn around and grab him on her way down but he steps back as she falls right into the pool. Crystal splashes about as she panics. Jumping up and down water going into her mouth as she begins to choke. “Ca…. swi….” She starts to go underwater as some bubbles start coming up.

Matt stifles a laugh as he watches her flair around inside the pool, shaking his head. “Try standing up, genius.” He points out, seeing as she was on the shallow side of the pool which was only five foot deep.

“...” Crystal was speechless as she looked back at Matt before she swimmed to the deeper side of the pool grinning before she pulled herself up. “Well played… I just wanted to see if you would be heroic enough to try to save someone who owns their own pool and lives on the water on Los Angeles, but I guess my acting didn’t trick you…” Crystal walks over to Matt as she is soaking wet. “WOW THE WATER IS FREEZING THOUGH! CRYSTAL MILLAR IS SOAKING WET! You know how embarrassing thi….” She begins to shiver as she looks at Matt and well it’s too late as she sneezes loudly. “...So so sorry… That sort of just happened…”

Matt jumped back to get away from Crystal as quickly as possible, though that was ill timed as he slipped off the edge of the pool and fell in, splashing around!

Crystal smiled as she looked down at Matt and couldn’t help but grin actually offering a hand. “Come on let’s get you a towel wouldn’t want you to catch a cold and have you sneezing on yourself… I would hate to see that happen or better yet… It would be quite the scene…”

She couldn’t help but grin. “You need to control your fear man. I am afraid of dogs but you don’t see me jumping about…” As she has her hand extended she looks around. “You don’t have a dog right?”

user posted image