Author Topic: Chapter 1: They send me away...  (Read 273 times)

Offline Uriella Abaddon

• View Profile
    • Uriella Abaddon
Chapter 1: They send me away...
« on: May 20, 2016, 10:46:12 PM »
 Book 1: Who is in control?
Chapter 1: They send me away...
~Part 1: (#NP: “Back for more” by: Five Finger Death Punch)~
Paris, France was home to the Abaddon clan line. Uriella had an influence with the magi-blood in that area. The French Angel smiled as the weather was warm and, the day was going good. Uriella was at the Succubi drawing up some sketches for the newest clothing line she was going to do. “Blood on the Floor” by: Incubus was playing and Uriella had a smile on her face.

Uriella: Good, good! This is good!

The door to the club opened and Uriella looked up. Her twin brother Uriel was at the door. In his hand was a bass guitar. Uri smiled widely and dropped her pen. She got up and walked out from behind the bartop.

Uri: Bonjour Uriel.

Uriel: Bonjour Uriella!

Uri: You playing tonight here?

Uriel: Of course my dear sister.

The twins hugged each other and Uriel set his bass on a table. Uriella grabbed him a chair and the two sit down.

Uriel: Are you okay?

Uri: Yeah why?

Uriel: I heard you ran out of Dr.Garland’s.

Uri eyed him angrily. Uriella didn’t want to think about that again…

~A few weeks ago~
I sighed smelling the vanilla in the room, the aqua coloured walls and dark red carpeting met my eyes as she sat a crossed from me. Claire was leaning against the wall watching the two of us. I hated coming here but I didn’t have much of a choice. After what Hunter had done to me years ago caused Claire in the first place.

Dr.Garland sat across from me in her leather chair. Her brown wooden desk sat next to her with her laptop on it. I sat on the fake leather couch and I was only in jeans, my chuck Taylors and black “Angels are forever” tank top. Yeah I was representing the Angel Clan today.

Dr.Garland was in a white dress, red cardigan and red heels, her blonde hair was tied back and, she smiled at me. Claire rolled her eyes and chuckled. I wanted to tell her to stop but I didn’t need Garland think I was seeing her again.

Dr.Garland: Uriella, what’s wrong I can tell something isn’t right.

Claire: Oh what gives you that idea!?

I bit my lip trying not to pay attention to Claire’s ridiculing of the doctor. I kept my eyes on Garland to make sure that she wouldn’t suspect anything.

Uriella: I’m fine.

Dr.Garland: I can tell you when you’re not. Please Uri; remember I’m here to help you. You should tell me what’s wrong but I won’t force you too.

I nodded knowing she was right.

Uri: I think I…I think I still like Stefan.

Dr.Garland: Oh really now?

Uri: I dunno I think a part of me never stopped loving him after what all had happened.

Dr.Garland: I see… If he were to ask you out today would you accept it?

Uri: I…I honestly don’t know.

I really didn’t. With everything going on and how I’ve been feeling I guess Dr.Garland was concern about me being able to handle it. I can’t blame her either.

Claire: Fuck him! He’s not worth it, what don’t you understand he’ll do this to you again!

Uri: Shut up!

Dr.Garland: What was that Uri?

Uri: I sneezed.

She knew I was bullshitting. I could never fool her even if I tried hard enough. I heard her pen tap the top of her pad.

Dr.Garland: You’re hearing Claire again aren’t you?

Claire: So the hell what!? Nothing you can do about it!

I sighed and slowly nodded.

Dr.Garland: Uri, Dr.Anxo has told me that he might be. Uri what is she saying?

Claire: Don’t say a word. Let me take over.

Uri: No.

Claire: Uri, please. I want to leave!

Dr.Garland: Uri pay attention to me.

The match between Garland and Clair ends up starting. All that I hear is them yelling and it starts to blur.

Uri: Stop it…

More yelling, it gets louder and louder to the point where I wanted my sword.

Uri: STOP IT!

Everything cuts out and I realize that I’m on my knees, holding my ears tightly shut with my hands. I slowly look up and Garland’s looking at me and Claire hasn’t moved an inch. I slowly got up from the ground and felt myself run out in a panic.

Dr.Garland: Uriella wait!

I didn’t wait, I ran out of their as fast as I could. I wanted to get away from her, from Claire, from everyone. I got into the car and shut the door. I swear I couldn’t breathe, my body was shaking and I didn’t need this. I didn’t want to think about him or anything or anyone for that matter. I somehow got the key into the ignition and started up the car. I didn’t take off yet as I tried to calm down.

~Normal time.~

Uriel: Uri?

Uri: Don’t worry about it okay?

Uriel: You know that’s easier said than done.

Uri nodded and saw Claire out of the corner of her eye.[/color]

Uriel: She’s here isn’t she?

Uri again nodded.

Uriel: Uri be careful. I don’t need you ending up dead.

Uri: I promise I won’t.

Uriel smiled at his sister and got up. Before Uri could say anything Uriel vanished. Uri could see Claire just watching her.

~Part 2: Focus (#NP: “Control” by: Halsey)~
Black…

That’s all I could see and my body throbbed in pain like when Hunter had tried to kill me. Oh God I hope no one was trying to kill me right now. But I can’t remember what happened where I ended up like this. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn’t. I tried to move and still nothing. I sighed and then I heard a chuckle.

“I think it’s about time we have a talk Uriella.”

I wanted to scream, this couldn’t be happening right now. She shouldn’t be awake right now!

“Ah it sounds like you don’t want to see me dear.”

Shit I forgot she could hear my thoughts.

“Of course I can! I mean to doctors, I’m all in your head and you should be on meds. But of course you can’t be on meds. I mean remember what happened to you when you nearly died. That’s why you can’t. That man fucked you up so damn bad to the point where he makes Stefan’s deed look like child’s play.”

Uri: Stefan! Oh God! My match!

“Yeah about that, Uriella. I want to talk to you about it.”

Uri: Why?!

She stepped out from the darkness…Claire, my split personality. A smirk was on her face as I could see her strawberry Blonde hair cover one of her black eyes.

Claire: I don’t think you’re fully up to this.

Uri: Let me out Claire! You can’t keep me here, I’m in control of this body not you!

Claire: I locked us both in and, that means only I can let us out. Now listen to me. Damien Drake and Stefan Lajoie, you know it’ll be a challenge to you. I mean the one guy you don’t know jack crap about but Stefan…He’s an issue.

Uri: What’s that supposed to mean?!

Claire: You know what I mean. Uriella I want to ask you something, do you think Stefan cares about you?

Uri: What kind of question is that?

Claire put her hand out and made a chair, she sat in it and looked up at me.

Claire: The answer you think to be true is false.

Uri: Who the heck are you to say that?

Claire: Well you in a way. I guess you can say I’m the dark side of your mind. I’m that part that questions everything, that doubts and hell maybe knows the truth.

I didn’t say anything but I was getting pissed at her. I could tell Claire was seeing that. My eyes changed from their brown to red.

Uri: Go back to “sleep” Claire.

I slowly looked up and saw that I was chained to the “wall”. Yep I was screwed! I couldn’t move and she was right, she had the key and I would have to sit here and listen to her.

Claire: I can’t now. You need me Uriella.

Uri: I DO NOT!

And for a moment everything had went silent. I could hear my voice echo for that amount of time.

Claire: Are you done? Good, because I need you to wake up. He “left you for dead”, he hurt you and used you. Do you think that he’s healthy? No he’s not he’s toxic and we know him. This is his game; he’ll stay for a while and then go. It’s a cycle and if he did love you like he claimed to, he wouldn’t have done all of this.

Uri: You didn’t make it any better.

Claire rolled her eyes.

Claire: I don’t think you’ve noticed something Uriella. Why is it when you’re emotionally distort I come out?

I didn’t say anything; I couldn’t because I couldn’t explain it. She was right though; she always woke up when I was having an emotional episode.

Claire: My point. You have no answer Uri. You should think between you and I, who is really in control. Is it me or you?

Uri: Me.

Claire: Oh yeah? Doesn’t look like it to me.

Uri: Fuck you!

Claire: Oh that’s a good one. But Uri, no one really cares about you. It’s just you and I. All the guys you’ve been with really didn’t care either minus one person. Cole…

That right there made me want to fly across the “room” and kill her myself. That was uncalled for!

Uri: I should kill you!

Claire: You can’t, good try Uri. Anyways look, Hunter tried to kill you, Stefan you know and Deabs…Oh God don’t get me started. The only one was Cole; Cole loved you like the Goddess he knows you are. The rest of them only wanted you for your looks. They never saw the real you. They never appreciate how smart you are, how powerful and how wonderful of a shattered soul you have.

A tear rolled down my face. I know Claire can be a bitch but her sayin that last part hit me in heart. Rarely does she say anything kind to me or anyone like that. But she was right. I am smart, powerful and wonderfully shattered.

Uri: I miss Cole.

Claire: I miss him too…I’m sorry for all of this Uri.

Uri: No don’t be. You’re just trying to show in your own way that you care.

Claire snapped her fingers and the chains vanished. I started to fall but Claire got up and caught me before I could hit the “floor”. I started crying, feeling a wave of emotion coming over me and Claire hugged me close to her.

Claire: Shhh it’s okay Uri. We’ll make it, I promise and I won’t allow you to lose. Together we’ll get stronger. No one can stop you and if anyone tries; you’ll cut them down.

Now Uriella found herself in her bedroom. The light pink wall paper made Uri stand out as she sat in front of her vanity. Uri’s make up streamed down as she whipped away her tears. Uri felt so damn tired from after her match. Claire had taken a lot of energy out of Uri and Uri felt herself shake lightly. Uri picked up her hair brush as she started to do her hair.

Uri: I have to stay in control.

Claire: He paid up his debt.

Uri: Dear God did you have to do this?!

Claire: Yep!

Uriella rolled her eyes and slowly started to stroke her hair with the brush.

Uri: I hate you at times.

Claire: You love me.

Uri nodded.

Uri: I have to win this match.

Claire: Damn right you do! Don’t you let these people beat you. You’re better than them!

Uri: You sure?

Claire nodded.

Claire: Angel of Destruction.

Uri smirked and nodded.

~Part 3: Entry (#NP: “Deep six” by: marilyn manson )~
So last week’s match ended on a dull note. Sorry the double DQ pisses me off in all honesty. Oh well I suppose! Anyways I’m sitting here in Emi’s guest room typing this. Really I wasn’t expecting myself to do a blog entry for SCW but Lucy had recommended this. I think I like it better; I mean it makes me feel more focused and who ever I’m facing can focus on this.

So finally I get into singles action here at SCW. Also I have word that we’re going to be facing Team Hero for Bombshell Tag belts. Should be interesting seeing that I’m the dark horse in that match. Hell I probably am in the division still since I’m “new” but that’s alright. I’ve been a dark horse as always.

I mean if you look at my past you’d see that. My life has it’s dark moments but I’ve turned it into something light. Sure part of that darkness is still with me thanks to Claire but I deal with it. Oh yeah...I should address that. I mean Mark Ward was right with one thing. It’s like I have two minds in one. Two souls in one body… Living with Claire can be hard at times. When you have someone basically wanting to take out certain people and being very bi-polar like, it’s hard!

To say the least, when I’m in the ring you just don’t know if you’re facing me or Claire. Most of the time it will be me but if Claire is the stronger of us on that day well… You’ll have Hell in a handbasket.

“Of course they will! Do you expect anything less?”

Of course not. Only the best mon cherie. Anyways where was I? Oh yes my match. Can I say that I’m feeling good about this? I don’t mean that as overconfidence, I mean in the sense of getting a challenge. To be a champion means you’re putting up the good fight and for Roxi and her wife, my opponent and friend Keira, you two are doing something right.

First I’d like to say that this match isn’t about Roxi, it’s not about Lucy, it’s not about Hero or the AC, it’s not about the belts. Keira this is between us in a fair fight. I never gave a damn about the cheating in wrestling and you know that from last week.

Keira, I never got to say this but back months ago where I was going through some crap...you talked to me about it. Thank you honestly and you probably didn’t know me that good as you do Mel, Sam and Lucy. It does mean a lot because I was so close to just retiring from all of this. Hell my ex thought I should but I couldn’t...not since Mel needed me to step up and I will step up.

Keira, I’m not going to lie to you on something. You could hurt me as much as you want as I’d enjoy it. I thrive off it and really if this was a hardcore match or an inferno match then you’d have to be on your super A game...yeah I just winked. I mean because of my past I have a high tolerance for it and you can ask my ex’s girl about that one. Ah that inferno match…

Okay sorry I’m spacing out!

Anyways Keira, I know you’re a good friend and champion. But to beat a champion in my first singles can speak volumes. It could set the momentum and the tone for our match going into the pay-per-view. Really this match Keira does hold something high for us. We both know that! We know the win can boost the moral as well.

I know a lot about you Keira. Sure it seems weird I’d say that but it’s true. I know you’re married to Roxi, you’re going to be a Mom (Congrats on that!), you had a demon in you at one point and you’re a hero. I can spat out more things but I don’t feel like it. Why share everything?

What also I can say is though this match Keira is that you need to get ready for it. Sure you have Mel as the leader, Lucy as the stealth and wisdom one but then you have me… Uriella Abaddon, “The Angel of Destruction”, sex symbol, mental illness advocate and a wrestler who isn’t afraid to fight. I don’t complain over chipped nails, I don’t bitch about my hair getting pulled and hell I’ve fought men twice my side and made them tap like a bitch.

Mel maybe the most decorated, Lucy most records but me...I know tag-team wrestling. I know what it takes and what happens. It’s harder to keep those belts than if it was just you or just Roxi holding a singles. But now I’m just getting off topic aren’t I?

I guess Claire has a liking to you as well. Not sure why…

“She’s crazy! I love crazy!”

Okay never mind, we know why! Claire stop taking over when I’m trying to be serious!

Sweet Jesus on a cracker I swear. For months it’s been building up for me to be in the ring full time. I’m ready to be like an unleash dog and cause some pain. I’m not about to run and hell I’ll die if it means not losing. Nearly died once!

Keria, this isn’t me playing a game, this is me just being honest. If I can’t be honest then why would I be writing this? Or well Claire depending if she’s out. Pray that she doesn’t come out cause I won’t be able to stop her. That’s the mistake many of people had made in the past with me.

People think I’m just some barbie girl you can play with. That I have no feelings, that I'm just eye candy and I can be abused and used. Those people ended up paying for it. My recent Ex’s girl got burned in our inferno match, my first boyfriend ended up going six feet under.

You're not stupid like people try to make you out to be my friend. You are smart and you have talent. I know you understand this is just all business and nothing more. That’s how it always is unless well you know.

I’m going out and I’m going to fight! It’s time for people to once again see that I am a serious competitor. I’m not going to let myself down or even Lucy. Believe me when I say that Keira because I don’t go down that easy. I maybe a good person but in the ring, I’m all in.

You always say you’re going to break a bitch. Keira how do you break someone that is already broken?

Answer is you don’t.

It rebuilds itself and comes back? stronger than even. That’s what I did and I’m better than ever because once long ago I was weak. I have been through hell and now I embrace my last name!

It is the age of Abaddon! It's time for a touch of crazy. Good luck my friend.

Fade to black.