Author Topic: Silver Screens & Forming A Team  (Read 291 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Silver Screens & Forming A Team
« on: May 13, 2016, 11:33:47 PM »
 \'user

Off Camera
Tampa Bay, Florida

It was a long journey from Okayama Japan all the way back to the states but the newly formed Tag Team known to the entire world as Silver Screens & Screams found themselves at the home of The Warrens-Steeles… or whatever they were calling themselves. We are still trying to define if Teddy Steele is to be labeled as a Bitch or not but that’s a story for another day. Crystal had planned to spend the night at Kate’s place to further her relationship with her protege and newly formed tag team partner. It was a Pajama party at the Warren home and both girls were decked out. Crystal was wearing a pair of Sailor Moon PJs with a small top letting her pink hair drape down her back and Kate on the other hand was clad in one of her husband’s oversized t shirts, and a pair of slippers. Jonathan couldn’t be at the sleepover tonight as he was sick and decided to go back to California so Crystal decided to bring her favorite and best male friend Matt Stone with her. It was a stop she was forcing them to make before the two of them had some business to attend to in Los Angeles. Despite the overall motif of the party, if you could call three close people and one Canadian a party, Stone did not come dressed in some clothing you’d likely find on the cover of the Babysitter’s Club. He was repping his own brand, as usual, with a ‘Shut Me Up’ shirt and a loose fitting pair of jeans, likely planning on leaving as soon as he could. The home of the Tampa Bay Yucks has to have some entertainment in it, right? That was his thought process, anyway.

“How long is this going to be?” He asked aloud to no one in particular.  It was quite clear that he was not here to socialize and found this to be rather tedious. But, seeing as he somehow lost a game of Madden to Crystal, he was honor bound to do as she wished, so long as he didn’t leave the country. Fuck that Japan nonsense.

Teddy Warren left the room and walked back in with a platter of White Castle cheeseburgers on a plate. He smiled as he sat them down on the table and he looked right into the eyes of his ‘boss’ in the form of Crystal before he looked at Matt Stone. “I still don’t understand why you decided to bring him here… I don’t need some random dude spending the night especially not someone who is sorry ass like him… I mean come on how does one find themselves losing to the likes of YOU in Madden and where the hell is your husband?”

Teddy just shook his head as Crystal crossed her arms as she rested her head against Matt’s shoulder. “Matt knows his place now. He has something in common with you Todd…”

“Which would be?” Todd says with a befuddled expression on his face, Matt not looking all that thrilled with the comparison either. Crystal however smiles in return as she looks back at the black man. “He’s my Bitch, but I guess being my Bitch is just better off than just being a Bitch…” She can’t help but giggle as Kate growls in return. “Can everyone just leave my husband alone! What did he even do to any of you, and that still doesn’t explain why Jonathan couldn’t come. First he misses out on going to that stupid Manga Convention and now he misses out on coming to my house… Let me guess it has something to do with Pikachu again?”

Crystal giggles as she looks at the married couple. “Actually… He didn’t want to slap you… He said he gets quite violent when he’s around fake Chelsea fans, and as far as your husband goes… He is a Bitch! What kind of man decides to parade around using his wife’s Maiden name?”

“IT’S A GODDAMN RING NAME!!! How come nobody here can understand that… Next thing you are going to tell me he parades around like he is from the UK just to milk the whole gimmick.” Teddy begins to get extremely upset as he stares daggers at Crystal. “...I’m done…. Seriously I hate all of you…. Especially you Matt… How did we get stuck hanging around Hilton anyway? Seriously what do we owe the misfortune?!”

“I ask myself that came question every day.” Stone replies dryly, glancing to his left to see Crystal’s head on his shoulder. “And to answer your question…” He turns to Kate “Your husband enjoys tagging me in Tweets about how, and I quote, sorry ass I am because, I suppose, he’s far too busy sucking to come up with something original. Then again, looking at you, I suppose all of the originality in the couple is with you. Blue hair? What are you, seven? According to the internet you are, anyway, perhaps they’re right.”

“I DON’T HAVE THE BODY OF A LITTLE BOY… PEOPLE NEED TO STOP SAYING THAT!!!!” Kate begins to get super upset as Teddy holds her back. “Down girl… down….” Teddy consoles his wife as Crystal laughs chiming in. “Now talking to your wife like she’s a dog? Todd… Are you really that sensitive when it comes to people calling you a Bitch? I honestly thought you were better than that....” Crystal can’t help but break out into laughter as Kate crosses her arms together and finds herself slowly calming down.

“Actually it’s blue hair and I don’t care… It goes with the whole punk princess thing. You know that band thing that i do when I grace the stage, take control of that microphone and sing such sweet melodies like the little Siren that I am and lure everyone right in with these good looks and….” Matt goes to say something as Crystal nudges him HARD.

“Be nice… Kate’s just developing still… I already know what you were thinking about saying. So don’t even bother… Not everyone can be blessed with being as Crystalicious as I am… Have you seen these hips? I bet I can make any type of pants look good and let’s not start how I look in yoga even you can’t help but stare Kate…”

“Well I do who wouldn’t want to look at those hi….” Kate catches herself as she shakes her head. “No we didn’t arrange for this little meeting for us to troll everyone… We did it for team bonding and that’s what this night is going to be about… So on Sunday we have our first tag team match together. Our debut as a team and I think it’s essential that the two of us work on the most important thing about being a team… That being how well we gel to…..”

Before Kate can finish her statement Crystal smiles as she looks right at Matt before glaring at Todd. “EXACTLY!!!! We need to think like a team and of course BE a TEAM because we are one and I am happy we have made some time for this little grouping because just like Matt says about the football team that I own… It’s time to put the D back in Detroit! With this team it’s time for us to put the ME back in it… So me personally… Believe that the greatest part of being a team and I know my lovely PR representative in Teddy agrees with me…”

Crystal smiles as she looks at Matt. “And this is where Matt is REALLY going to excel because I know his opinion is going to mean everything but the most essential part of a team are the outfits… We need matching outfits! We need to be a team! We need to know that we are one with the Crystal Millar, and if it’s not stroking my ego I am not interested… So I brought some stuff along and we will try them out letting Matt judge…”

Teddy smiles as Kate seems stunned. “Exactly do you guys want to be simply known as the Cotton Candy twins with your Blue and Pink hair respectively or do you want to be a TEAM!” Matt looks from Crystal to Kate, then to Teddy who he’s now deemed the sanest one in the room next to him. “Before we go any further, did...did she say she wants to put the me back in team?”

Teddy slowly shakes his head. “Well there is an M and an E in team so….”

Matt starts speaking before Crystal cuts him off. “That’s not how you spell…” “That’s right I am putting the ME back in team…”

Kate folds her arms. “Excuse me?”  Crystal smiles in return. “My dear Kateykins… You need to learn the concept of ME first… Now I know it must be hard considering you were simply a rhythm guitarist in a band for like four years and now you are breaking out of your shell being a front woman for your own band… But we are talking about experience. We are talking about ME… We are talking about the SILVER SC….What are you doing?” She says to Teddy who has a tv remote in his hand as he aims it at her. “Don’t mind me… I am just seeing if the mute button can work on you… Feel free to carry on…” She just sits there dumbfounded as he grins. “Oh my God it actually does work!”

Stone chuckles, it’s so very rare that Crystal is at a loss for words, all it takes, apparently, is saying something completely ridiculous. “So in order to be a good team, you think everyone here should start listening to you more? Well not to step on your toes or anything, but when we’re looking at team building, should we really rely on the woman who’s team, that being the key word, didn’t even make the playoffs last year? What are your credentials on “team” building,” Stone asks the Queen, even doing those obnoxious air quotes you all hate. Admit it, you do.

“Well in my ten year career of being a wrestler I have basically managed to win a tag team championship with everyone that I have ever teamed up with… So that’s like nine tag team titles under me so I would say I am a great teammate. There was even this one match a while ago. An elimination tag team match. I was the first one pinned 12 seconds into the match and yet my cunning and great leadership led us to a big win…”

Teddy shakes his head. “...That sounds like you had nothing to do with the win…”

“HEY WHEN YOU HAVE CHRISTINA ON YOUR TEAM… YOU DON’T FAIL… Simple as that! But my credentials are very important… I am more than qualified and everyone should know that…”

“So…” Matt starts, a small grin forming on his lips. “What you’re saying is that you know how to be a teammate because nine people, according to you mind you, dumped you as a partner? I’m not sure that equates very well on your end, but that’s the past, right? You look to the future and you feel that you and Hannah Montana over here can be champions together? From what I’ve seen, you have a better chance at pulling a rabbit out of your ass than you do working with these people….no offense, of course.” He adds, turning to the couple.

“Hey is that an insult on me?!” Crystal says dumbfounded as Kate giggles in return. “No there is none taken… Worse comes to worse I actually it doesn’t bother me what we do… I am the one with the singles title… So regardless of if we win or lose our first match it won’t hurt my reputation…”

Crystal stands there dumbfounded as she rises up and pulls Kate. “You know what don’t even say anything else… Come on Kate let’s go try some of these outfits on…” Kate can’t even say yes or no as they are taken to another room. A few moments go by as Crystal walks into the room first.

“I give to you… Outfit number one!!!” Crystal smiles as she enters the room wearing some very low cut booty shorts that has fishnet stockings. Crystal’s hips stick out as she twirls around smiling as she bounces around in a very tight halter top which shows plenty of stomach. “So what do you think?”

Teddy can only sit there dumbfounded. “Wow… I ummmm….” Kate can be heard screaming from the hallway… “Hell Bloody NO!!! I have never wrestled in something like that in my life… Nobody is going to want to see my pale legs!”

“It’s not about you Kate… Remember…. It’s about ME! Matt what do you think?!”

“I think I might be scarred for life if she comes out dressed like that.” he says honestly, though that doesn’t stop him from tilting his head to get the best view possible. If he’s going to be forced to endure this fashion show, he might as well get any sort of enjoyment he can out of it. “It looks good on you, don’t get me wrong, but her? This is more slut than punk, I think.”

Kate can be heard chuckling as Crystal angrily marches over to Matt as she places her hands on hips and looks down into his eyes. “Slut? Really that’s what you think of my wrestling attires?! I thought I was being the nice one adding fishnets to it… Everyone knows that’s a Kate thing!”

Kate walks out into the hallway as she shows off a wrestling skirt. Kate seems a little embarrassed as she is wearing a sports bra with a fishnet over it.

“Why am I wearing a wrestling skirt?!” Kate says with an uneasy expression as Crystal grins in return. “ Oh it’s what I wear normally nothing wrong with a good skirt. Just think we could match together be fashion icons and….”

“Nobody want’s to see my pale legs! Where are the pants… I wrestle in pants now! We need to have at least one attire involving pants…”

Crystal shakes her head uneasy. “Well that destroys all of the fun of when I come down and do my split to enter the ring… People need to be entertained… They need to see a Silver Screen Queen… If pictures aren’t being snapped then it’s a let down…I bring the Silver Screens and fans scream when they see you come out… That’s how this works…”

Kate sighs. “NO, NO, NO!!! People SCREAM when I make them tap out! That’s how this works…” Teddy smiles. “I love you babe let Crystal be the fashion icon you can just focus on being the superior wrestler in this team…”

“Yes exactly what he said… Wait a second…” Crystal catches herself as she just sighs in return. Matt starts laughing at that, finding this entire set-up to be amusing and maybe, just maybe reason enough to be here. “Fishnets are a nice touch, at least.” He says with a smile, glancing over to Kate. “Though she’s right, she has less pigment than an unsheared sheep. Pants are a definite for her. As for you, perhaps if you cared less about pleasing the fans at the beginning of the match and more time solidifying your own happiness at the end of matches, you might not be the one without a title.”

“THE ONLY REASON I DON’T HAVE THAT TITLE IS BECAUSE….” Kate tries her best to calm her damn. “Crystal calm down… It happened a year ago let it go…”

“No! This stupid bitch that Roxi Johnson is married too just comes down to the ring and decides to cash her contract on me...That sounds so so weak… Especially considering I wasn’t the top champion. Who wastes a cash in opportunity on a lower titer title and doesn’t go straight for the top… It sounds ridiculous…”

Kate is grinning at this point as she looks right into Crystal’s eyes. “Ridiculous because you never saw it coming… You got too comfortable and…”  “Shut it Steele no one asked you for your opinion anyway… So what should we do for attires? Let her wear her pants and we will just wear matching colors? That could always work right?”

“Wait, you had this whole idea for a fashion show and you only brought one outfit to show off? You were soooo confident that this would work you thought to yourself, hey, I know, I’ll just bring one and when they love it, I can play it off like I went through all this work. Sounds like what Kate was saying just now, you got too complacent with this outfit and figured nothing was going to go wrong. You really need to get out of that mindset.” Matt had his arms crossed talking up at her, shaking his head after he spoke to showcase even more disappointment.    

“Or mo so she was going to wear what she wanted to wear which by the way when we get Juliet here you won’t be dressing like that around her… That much I do know…” Kate says with a sigh as she looks at Crystal.

“Juliet? You two are really going through with that whole adoption thing… I thought you were kidding… I thought the moment Todd made you dress up like bulma with that baby trunks doll at the Manga convention you would have talked yourselves out of it…”

Kate is the one to get mad as she vents at Crystal. “I TOLD YOU I AM NOT THIS STUPID BULMA GIRL OR WHATEVER YOU CALL HER! I am not a rich spoiled brat with blue hair who has money because she was birthed into it… Tell her Todd…”

Todd rolls his eyes as he smiles. “Anyway… It’s going to be amazing to get Juliet… We redid one of our rooms and are excited for her to come…”

Crystal shakes her head. “Adoption? Yeah you truly are a Bitch… Not good enough to deliver the goods yourself?!”

“Actually there’s nothing wrong with adoption and I am the product of being raised in an adopted family… Reason we aren’t taking the time to actually have a kid of our own is because Kate doesn’t want to sit on the sidelines for almost a year…”

Crystal smiles as she looks back at Teddy. “Yep… Like I said we can tell exactly who wears the pants in this family…” Matt interjects here. “That’s some pretty big talk for a woman wearing, let’s face it, a slightly bigger than normal belt and calling it wrestling attire.” He turns to the couple, now.

“So wait, you’re adopting someone named Juliet? And you’re doing this because Kate’s too selfish to sit out a year in order to have a daughter of her own? Wow, I gotta admit Theodore, that if she was my wife, thank God she’s not, by the way, but I would be rather offended if she put her own career ahead of our family. I guess though that if that’s the only way you two can have a child, that’s a slightly different story…”

“Then again Matt if the girl threatened to just sn….Well you know… You would eventually cave in…” Crystal giggles winking at Matt. “Then again Matt doesn’t seem like the type that would be shooting blanks if really that’s what you are hiding Todd…”

“...”  “MY HUSBAND IS FINE IN THAT REGARD!”

“Ok just wondering… Anyway adopting a child is a serious responsibility… What happens if the child grows up one day and wants to find out who her real parents are. Then what are you going to do? Surely you must have asked that question about yourself Todd…”

Todd thinks about it as he actually shrugs his shoulders. “Actually it never even crossed my mind, but I guess seeing as you brought it up… It could be something I look into… Although the Warrens were very nice people and…”

Crystal smiles as she claps along… (Yes it’s accustomed for her to clap every time she gets excited… Go figure and ummm let’s GET IT!)

“Then it’s settled! The hunt to find out your hubby’s daddy and momma starts as of right now… Matt and I have some business to attend to in Hollywood. Some big Hollywood party. Since our failed reality show Matt has turned out to be quite the hunk in the eyes of La La Land. So might as well introduce him to some of Who’s who in Hollywood. As for you two… Study up, see what you can find out and we will definitely revisit all of this…”

“When you say we, you don’t mean me, right? I can assure you I know nothing about Teddy’s past, nor do I care. Like, at all.” Matt interjected, looking over at him. “The only thing I want is for them to adopt some Chinese kid, but that’s really more for the luls than anything else…”

‘We are actually adopting a little girl from Toronto you stupid jerk…” Kate says with a sigh. “That’s right a Canadian…”

Crystal looks at Matt as she begins to crack up. “...That’s amazing… And when I say WE I meant me… This has nothing to do with you… Unless you forgot your role as MADDEN LOSER which if you do then you will revisit this… Do I make myself clear?”

“I wouldn’t mind revisiting Madden, actually, I could probably turn you into a slave at this point…” He says, more to himself than to anyone else.  

Kate smiles widely. “OHHHHH video games? How about we play some Fifa… I will go start the PS4 up and start this PJ party right…”

Teddy sighs. “Nobody watches sorry ass soccer…” Is all he can say as his wife eagerly ran over to the console and Crystal just sits there laughing.

\'user

On Camera
Silver Screens & Screams
Rose Productions
Los Angeles, California

The cameras begin to roll and as they do we are taken to the studio of Crystal Millar. Standing in front of the camera with his hair tied into a long ponytail is none other than Teddy Warren- Steele (NO HE’S NOT BITCH JUST BECAUSE A MAN LOVES TO USE HIS WIFE’S MAIDEN NAME AS PART OF HIS RING NAME DOESN’T MAKE HIM A BITCH!) Teddy smiled as he clapped his hands getting really excited as he looked deeply into the lens of the camera.

Teddy: It’s the moment of all of you have been waiting for. Of course we made sure to travel all the way to California to film this because we wanted this moment to be magical. This moment to be something you all remember but you are getting ready to see the debut of the one and the only Silver Screens & Screams! A tag team that is based of Hollywood magic. Who on this roster could do things bigger and better than the likes of Crystal Millar?! I mean come on that woman is a star! She’s an icon! She has the talent and she certainly adds Pizzazz to just about everything she does, and even though I am a huge fan of Tommy Knocks…

Teddy smiles as he continues to speak.

Teddy: Yes I am a big fan… Big Mets & Jets fan out here. Reppin Suffolk County Strong Island the 631 baby….

Kate: Bloody fucking hell… Just get to the point already!

Crystal: God he doesn’t shut up does he?! If I wanted someone to just come in and steal my thunder I would have called Matt Stone to be my hype man… So hurry this along, also Tommy Knocks can go to hell no one gives a damn what he has to say.

Teddy smiles in return as he continues to speak.

Teddy: Anyway as I was so RUDELY interrupted. You have my wonderful wife. The BEST submissionist in the game today. A woman who will make all of these bitches tap out or choke them out… It really doesn’t matter to her, and she’s the current reigning, and defending SCW Roulette Bombshell Champion of the world Kate Steele!!!!!! She’s the Queen of Punk. A Siren a woman who will lure all of you right into the comfort of her beautiful Siren’s Song… To a point that you might find yourselves Ship Wrecked!

Crystal & Kate: GET WRECKED!!!!!

Kate smiles as the camera lands on her. She runs her hands through her blue hair as she adjusts her championship on her shoulder with the other. She looks right into the lens as she begins to speak.

Kate: SCW it’s such an honour to be standing before you all today. When you saw that Crystal and I decided to be a team I bet you were shocked because you couldn’t see why a woman like me would want to team up with a woman like her but it’s simple. As soon as she won the Blast From The Past Tournament it was like the whole world decided to turn against her, and to be honest I at one point in my life found myself in that position before as well. I was kicked out of wrestling school, and nobody wanted to take me in. But Crystal wouldn’t abandon me and she wouldn’t cast me to the side. She actually took me in and she helped mentor me for a bit before I found my way into the school that she was teaching at in Las Vegas…

Crystal: And that’s what family is all about. We look out for one another. We are there for each other in a time of need and I get it to everyone else I am a mean mega bitch. The moment I said something about Despy everybody wanted to flock against me like I committed this big sin but truth be told. This is a wrestling company. This isn’t a dating service every bombshell in this damn company shouldn’t be flocking to some punk kid. We should all be ripping one another part trying our best to dethrone who is the best so that we can essentially become the best, and by picking on poor little Despy. I did exactly that… I made myself a target and I have officially become the one everyone wants to beat down.

Kate: It’s a damn shame when everybody wants to beat up Crystal more so than they want to take it to the champion of the division and for me. I was told the moment I got aligned with Crystal I would get lost in the shuffle, and what did I do? I went out there the very next week and I broke the arm of my sister in law. My very own sister in law was taken out just to prove that I am ready to be in the spotlight. The moral of the story is that it doesn’t matter if it’s a friend or foe. It doesn’t even matter if it’s our very own family. At the end of the day we will be respected. It’s just silly that nobody wants to give us any.

Crystal: Kate over there beat like six other women to win her championship. She took out more than half the division to get that title but where is her respect? She simply gets a lost in the shuffle comment and of course me… Little me… I win a tournament and I can’t even get the respect that I deserve. Everyone pushes the credit off to Despy and that’s what has me pissed off. Tommy Knocks can’t help himself but to bury me every chance he gets but you know what.. I am above that… The only thing that matters to me right now is building up more momentum as I journey towards our next supershow where I will infact become your new Bombshell World Champion and there isn’t a thing that anybody can do to stop it…

Kate smiles as she looks over at Crystal before she turns her attention back to the camera.

Kate: But this match at the next edition of Climax Control… It’s not about how amazing Crystal is as a singles competitor… Like hello BFTP winner walking through.

Crystal: And it’s not about how great Kate is as a singles competitor. You see that Roulette Championship around that waist of hers? She doesn’t have to tell you how great she is the belt tells enough of a story.

Teddy: Not to mention THAT SHE’S THE BEST DAMN SUBMISSIONIST in the company today… Making these bitches tap out and if they don’t well she doesn’t mind choking them out! Or as my sweet yet naive sister in law found out. Kate has a thing for breaking arms as well… I swear Jimmy Kate did it not me!

Kate: But today while individually we both have accomplished so much none of what we did apart matters what matters is what kind of tag team we are going to turn out to be and this is a match that we are excited for. For the simple fact that we know we are better than the Angel Clan. It doesn’t matter if Mel was out there in the ring. It doesn’t matter if it’s Lucy or even Uri.. The result at the end of the day would be the same! With our hands raised in victory and you two being nothing more than an afterthought.

Crystal: Especially considering it was only two weeks ago when Kate got to team up with the Angel Clan to beat the likes of the champions in Team Hero and Mercedes Vargas. You could say she carried your team to a win.

Kate: I went out there to the ring and I brought you girls a win. That should mean something. Wasn’t it two supershows ago when you both just dropped the ball against the tag team champions? But you get paired up with me. I go in that ring and blast a bitch in the face with a championship allowing one of your kind to gain a pinfall and guess what we emerged victorious at the end of the day. So you can thank me for allowing you to actually gain a win. Because of me you two should be right in line for some title shots.

Crystal smiles warmly.

Crystal: Wow being carried to a victory… What else is new but we should give the Angel Clan some credit because they are tough competition. After all this is the team that DIDN’T WIN against Team Hero two supershows ago and at the last supershow not only did Melanie not walk away with the World Bombshell Championship but I do believe that I dropped Lucy right on her head. I did drop that bitch and because of such I am now in position to fight for a shot at the World Bombshell Championship and speaking of that… It just seems so unfair now… Unfair that Melanie got a shot. That Vargas is getting a shot and it’s all HAPPENING BEFORE I GOT MY SHOT! Such a damn travesty… Everyone is getting what belongs to me! Before I can get my shot…

Kate: I carry that team to win they get random shots but we should at least give them some credit because Lucy did beat Mikah last week. So that’s always a big thing to do so some credit needs to go out to her… If we are to be honest. Melanie was always the better member of the clan. She had the great Roulette reign. She has had two World Bombshell title shots and while Lucy has been good. She’s on the decline. Youy beat her. She lost her Internet title. She gets the fluke win over Mikah but aside from that what has she done? Yes in the Blast From The Past tournament I did have the misfortune of losing to her team but then again I was teamed up with an incompetent partner. It’s not like CJ could hold his own out there so of course you won Lucy.

Crystal: But while Lucy is ok… Melanie was the best that was ever in the clan and she’s gone… She’s out of here and in return we get this unknown in Uriella that I really don’t know that much about. To be honest it doesn’t even matter because I never liked the Clan. I can’t get behind someone that I found myself losing to again, and again, and again… It drives me to the point of insanity and I HAVE TO BE A STRONG NUMBER ONE CONTENDER! I can’t lose to a bunch of scrubs like you too. It would be some unbecoming of me.

Teddy: Aren’t you two supposed to be focused on being a team?

Crystal: There’s a ME in a team…

Kate: I rather focus on the word Unity… U N I… we become Tied…. And we are tied together. We are moving on one accord and we think alike. When the bell rings Crystal and I are going to do whatever it takes to get the job done. You are going to step in the ring with a woman who is hell bent on choking you two out.

Crystal: And a woman that is ready to prove herself to the masses and we aren’t in a position where we are going to let you stop us from accomplishing what we set out to do.

Kate: You want the truth on the matter? The fact is you have more to gain from this win then we do. After all Lucy you are the one picking up the steam here. You are the one that came so close yet ended up so far in the BFTP. You got yourself the big win over Mikah but was it a once in a lifetime thing or do you have the power to shock the world once again and beat the likes of us? If you could beat us you have to be in the equation of something big right? And as for your partner with this being your first match in SCW. This is your chance to make an imprint. To make a mark and showcase you have what it takes to do something big in this company.

Crystal: Opportunities like this only come once. First impressions are everything so how are you going to deal with yours? As far as Kate and I go… No matter what she will still be your Roulette Champion by the end of this match and I will be your number one contender for the Bombshell World Championship but the future isn’t certain for the likes of you two. So this means this match means a lot more to you than it does us…

Kate grins wickedly as she continues to speak.

Kate: But we don’t want our first match to end on a lost. So we are gunning for the big win. We are looking to show that the power of Silver Screens & Screams can come together and we have all the power in the world to be a cohesive unit. Don’t like it? That’s too damn bad for she is your SILVER SCREEN QUEEN!!!

Crystal: And Kate here is your SIREN… Do you hear that? I sense them getting lured right in… Falling into the trap of a Siren’s Song.

Kate: And if they follow it to it’s end they will find themselves…

Crystal & Kate: SHIPWRECKED!!!!

Teddy: You are witnessing the greatest duo in wrestling today. A power trip at it’s finest. Who will rise up and stop them? I can tell you I don’t know but it definitely won’t be the likes of the Angel Clan… So bring it ladies so these two lovely ladies can stomp you RIGHT OUT…

Kate: Goodnight to all my Sailors

Crystal: And my Stars and Starlettes… It truly was a pleasure…. The Show has started and it won’t be long before the final credits roll on what was the career of this new and improved Angel Clan.

Kate: It doesn’t matter who you replace Mel with…. It still would have been the same result.

With that Kate and Crystal both blow kisses into the camera as we fade out on the three of them.
user posted image