Author Topic: Motivation  (Read 272 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Motivation
« on: March 24, 2016, 03:28:58 AM »
 Arizona
Off Camera

The show was over and done with, and Crystal was happy with the way that her career in SCW had been going. This was her fourth match in the company this year and she was able to keep herself undefeated in the company this year. Now she was in a position where two matches separated her from competing for the very thing that she had been chasing since last year. The SCW Bombshell Championship. Crystal knew that her next match would be harder than the last one because she and her partner Despayre had to step into the ring with a woman she had never beaten before in Melanie Gabrielle. She wasn’t so worried about Connor as she knew that Despayre would be able to hold his own out there, but for her Melanie was on her mind.

So how does a wrestler prepare themselves for an opponent that they have never beaten before? Do they put an endless amount of extra time in the gym? No… That really wasn’t the Crystal way. Does she go through extensive studying of Melanie to learn from her past mistakes? AS IF Crystal would actually study something.

Of course not, instead the SILVER SCREEN QUEEN decided to put her focus into taking things easy of course. The easiest, most relaxed approach isn’t always how it seems. Crystal was in her hotel room. In her hand is a Playstation controller from the looks of everything it seems she is deeply involved into one of her Franchise games for her online Madden league.

It’s the final two games of the season and the only thing that separates her from getting into the playoffs is finishing strong. Her best friend Zelda is on one side of the room and she can’t help but cheer the Latina on.

Zelda: Okay Crystal you got this… OMG X is open! THROW TO X… THROW TO X….

Crystal continues to play and as she presses a button on her controller and her reaction tells the entire story.

Crystal: $%^&*&%%$^&  GOD FUCKING DAMN IT!!!!!!!! THIS SORRY ASS QUARTER BACK IS JUST AWFUL…. Time to draft another one!

Zelda: Why the hell would you throw to SQUARE in double coverage?! I told you to go to X he was wide open. Maybe if you didn’t keep pressing the suck button you might have actually gotten somewhere… Now it’s going to be a case of HAVING to wait again…

Zelda smiles again as she sees Crystal seething and continues to poke fun at her.

Zelda: Of course you wouldn’t be in this mess if you didn’t pick a crappy franchise like the Lions… I mean they aren’t my Cowboys but….

Crystal: No they suck….

Zelda: Totes don’t I will have you know if we didn’t lose Dez and Romo in back to back weeks we would have won the superbowl…I think you are just salty how we beat that ass in the Wild Card round two years ago.

Crystal: Z shut up…

Zelda: Why because I am preaching the truth? How funny would it be if your wrestling career went EXACTLY as your franchise just did. I mean dropping the ball when you could have controlled your own fate in this Madden game. Losing to Melanie once again. It be just like your Spartans losing to Midd Tennessee all over again. Favored to do so well but end up being a let down as usual… Damn it must suck to be a Michigan resident. All of these let downs including the mighty Crystal Hilton.

Crystal’s attention is brought to the corner of the room where her manager is sitting at a table, looking down at his phone.

Matt: Are you done? I checked out in the second quarter when you were getting crushed.

He put his phone on the table and got up, heading over to the two.

Matt: Maybe now that you’ve successfully humiliated yourself in front of your lovely friend here we can actually get to work on something productive.

Crystal: Wait a moment what do you mean CHECKED OUT?! My skills are elite! Don’t forget you got yourself into this situation because you lost to ME! You hear that you lost to the MADDEN Q….

Zelda yawns as she places a hand over Crystal’s mouth as she looks back into the eyes of Matt smiling.

Zelda: Sorry if she talks so much. She kinda does that when she goes on a tangent… Now what is this whole lovely friend ordeal? You think I am lovely?

Zelda giggles as she looks back at the Canadian.

Zelda: Let it be known that she didn’t learn ANY of what you saw from me… And I guess you can say the same thing about her wrestling career too…

Crystal: Now wait a minute… My wrestling career is amazing right now. 4-0… Undefeated for the year. That’s total Elite status. Team Hollywood Angel’s Playground are going to the finals… WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE ENTIRE TOURNAMENT BECAUSE HE’S THE KING OF SCW AND I AM A SILVER SCREEN QU….

Zelda yawns again before she takes out a 3DS stylus and chucks it as hard as she can against her best friend’s forehead. Crystal grabs her head in pain as Zelda looks back at Matt.

Zelda: If you want to shut Hilton up… That’s more of the tactic you need to go for. Now Mr. South Park. I heard soooooooooo much about you, and I got some questions. How are we going to fix this.

Zelda points at Crystal just shaking her head in disapproval.

ZeldA: Notice how she is sooo quick to talk about this year. But what about the way she ended the year dropping match after match after match, and hey another match! That’s the Crystal we have all come to know by now. Had like four straight title shots at various titles in this company and couldn’t capitalize on anything. HOW DO WE FIX THAT?! Please do tell,

Matt thought for a second, lingering on Zelda’s eyes as he pondered her question, glancing over at Crystal who was still rubbing her temple like the small piece of plastic had hurt her head.

Matt: Well for starters, we have to stop dwelling on the past. So she lost some matches last year, we’ve all lost matches we should have won, both in the ring and out…

He added, still bitter that he somehow lost a Madden game to Crystal.

Zelda: Please tell me how you LOST to her of all people. Spoiler alert before hanging around me she knew nothing about video games but I was such a great fan. I totally made her like my Padawan and….

Crystal: Z… Shut up… Don’t listen to her. We know why you lost Matt. It’s because I am so amazing. So awesome. I can’t hear you over the sound of how awesome I am.

Zelda: Awesome? I guess we clearly aren’t talking about your movies…

Crystal: MY MOVIES ARE AWESOME… That director the other day didn’t know talent when it was staring at him in the face.

Zelda: Right… Carry on Stone.

Matt: That’s a great segway to my second point, you need to focus on wrestling. You have all these other side projects going on, your acting, your football aspirations, your video games, none of these things are going to help you get to where you want to go, regardless if you’re facing Melanie or some tomato can off the street. You need to focus and what better time to do that than right now?

Crystal: I CAN DO ALL OF THEM THOUGH…

Zelda shakes her head looking back at her best friend.

Zelda: Not really. Look on a serious note you gotta focus on what you want to do because I feel like trying to be a Jack of All Trades isn’t really doing that well for you. Your movies are awful. Your video game skills are mediocre, and your wrestling seems to be subpar at best but that’s only because you have awesome coaching right now. I mean you have me helping you. You have Matt helping you, and a husband that helps you.

Zelda thinks about it as she taps her foot looking right into the eyes of Crystal.

Zelda: Which reminds me I don’t even know if I can really call you a great at wrestling or not considering you might be undefeated but you got BAILED out in all four of your matches. Jonathan helped you in that first win. Alexis helped you in that second, and Despy pretty much won both of those Blast For The Past matches. So I wouldn’t get on my high horse just yet. There’s going to come a time where the Konami code just won’t work for you anymore. So it’s time to shape up, or step the heck up.

Crystal: I don’t understand why you all don’t think I can’t handle multitasking. Look at Kate Steele for example.

Matt: I’d rather not

Zelda: … She can’t even decide what hair color she wants to have this week and comparing yourself to her really isn’t what I would do if I was you. I mean she just looks like a twelve year old, and you are the girl who has that big butt with the buttaface.

Crystal: …

Zelda: What I am being honest! That’s what friends are for.

Matt: Well I’d rather not get into all of that, but what I’d like to point out is that you are not Kate Steele, thank God, you’re Crystal and what’s not working for Crystal is all of these side projects right now. You’ve been more focused since I was strong armed into this position and I’d like to think it has something to do with that. You’ve been enjoying the recent success, right?

He doesn’t even give her a chance to answer before responding to his own question, which is an admittedly douchey thing to do.

Matt: Of course you have. You like winning, who doesn’t? Now to keep this up, you need to get that, as Zeldy here put it, big butt in gear and get ready for this rather important tag match.

Zelda: Heavy emphasis on the big in the butt…

Crystal gives them all a blank stare as she shifts her focus between the two of them.

Crystal: IT’S NOT THAT BIG...It just happens to be a tad round… But we aren’t here to talk about my butt. As far as my career goes I don’t know why you both are getting so worried. Things seem to be going well for it right?

Zelda: Yes for now.

Crystal: So why get worried then?!

Zelda: I can’t speak for your handsome friend over here but I know how you can be Crystal. I know how hard it was to pry you away from the mirror when you were into the whole evil Queen thing. Talking to your reflection over and over again.

Crystal: But I am not an evil Queen… I am the SI

Matt: Oh God...she’s going to say it again

Zelda: SHUT THE HELL UP… .DON’T YOU DARE SAY THAT!!! Back to reality Crystal less of you and more of me…

Matt: I wouldn't mind more of you...

Zelda: Focus girl focus…And oh really?

Zelda giggles back as she looks at Matt winking at him.

Crystal: And who is the one that needs to fo….

Zelda throws another stylus at her. Nailing her right in the forehead.

Crystal: OWWWWWWWWWW HOW MANY OF THOSE STUPID THINGS DO YOU CARRY WITH YOU?!

Zelda chuckles as she looks over to Matt whispering something at him softly before she talks back to Crystal

Zelda: .You have a habit of letting things overwhelm you. Like your outburst over that video game that you just played. That’s EXACTLY how you are when you lose matches. Then we get subjected to ohhhhh I guess if I don’t win a world title this year I am just going to retire tweets and stuff like that. Just suck it up, and focus on the task at hand. It’s as simple as that. You can be sooooo much better than that.

Matt: In fairness, she wasn’t that good at the tailend of the year, so being better than that isn’t that high of a bar to reach for. You want to be elite though? You keep using that word, but the thing that you should be elite at, the one job you have that’s putting you on the map in the first place is the one that you should be paying attention to the most. Just because you and that Teddy bear loving imbecile have been doing well thus far is no reason to start sleeping on your preparations. You don’t want to end up like me, do you? Standing here trying to motivate someone to do better rather than actually going out and doing things for themselves. You’re the only one that can control what happens out there, so get up and start working on it!

Matt’s starting to get more worked up like those coaches you see during halftime speeches.

Zelda: That’s right… Go step your skills up girl. Just like I tried to tell you with Madden… There’s a practice mode for a reason. Go use it… Same thing applies to real life too. Who knows you put some time in you might actually win a match without having someone’s help for once.

Crystal: …

Zelda: What I was only speaking the truth… I know the truth can hurt sometime but it’s there to build you up!

Matt: Now now, no need to be too harsh on her, we know how sensitive the ‘Silver Scream Queen’s feelings are. Not like she’s tough enough to take criticism and use it for motivation or anything.

His voice was dripping with sarcasm, obviously using reverse psychology and making it as obvious as he could for Crystal to pick up on.

Crystal: SILVER SCREEN!!! SCREEN NOT SCREAM!

Matt backs up, covering his ears from her shriek.

Zelda: Right because in order to be a Scream Queen that would require for you to play a heroine in one of those horror flicks but we all know you would get cast as the woman who get’s killed before the opening title screen. Having little to no influence on the movie whatsoever.

Crystal: … And hey I am tough to take on anything THANK YOU very much. You constantly destroyed me in Madden every game but eventually…

Zelda: Just don’t press Desean Jac

Crystal: SHUT UP!!! That’s so three years ago! Look… I can take criticism… Honestly

Matt: Really? Cause you seemed pretty sensitive about your big butt…

Crystal: Nope… I am on to the next comment…

Zelda: NO you just can’t say you are on to the next insert a damn word whenever you don’t want to hear that you failed something. As far as your butt goes… You know damn well you love it. You like the intention. You like the way people try to sneak a photo of it.

Crystal: OF COURSE I DO! It’s me… Me you are talking about. As long as it’s attention I don’t care how I get it.

Matt: Yeah, it’s not like Zeldy here is going around in tight yoga pants showing off her curves. Not that I was looking or anything...

Zelda: Well as long as it’s positive attention I am sure you don’t wanna hear that…Wait you saw me in my yoga pants?

Matt: No, that was sort of the point...

Crystal: Shut up… Fine you all want me to train I will go do it but no squats… I feel that’s what he would want me to do… Ewww no I am not going to sit here and watch my best friend get all flirty with ummmm…. Matt… I guess I will hit the gym.

Zelda: Fine… You aren’t the only one that’s going somewhere. I want to show Matt my 1337 football skills. Show him how I pwn some noobs in the face and my three point stance.

Crystal: Right… You get right to that… Thanks for everything I guess…

Matt: If I knew all I needed to do was to hit on your friend to get you to go to the gym, I would have done in minutes ago. Text if you need anything.

He offers without bothering to look over at her.

Crystal stands there dumbfounded as Zelda and him both leave the room.

Crystal: WAIT A MINUTE… NOBODY IGNORES CRYSTAL MILLAR… Do you hear me?! Nobody ignores the SILVER SCRE…..

And before we get into this screechy little rant Crystal leaves the room heading for the gym.

In The Makings Of The Silver Screen Queen
BFTP Blog Entry #3
Feeling: Like I Can Do This
GET WRECKED!

Yes!!!

So who out there caught Climax Control? Well if you didn’t let me, tell you all how it went last week. Despayre and I actually won our match. We overcome the likes of Casey Williams and Roxi Johnson to advance further into the Blast From The Past tournament and now we are glaring at a big Semi Finals match in front of us. A match against the likes of Connor and Melanie.

Now after having to team up with Despayre for a few weeks now. It’s a known fact that I can go out there and trust them and I don’t understand what he really sees in me. It was last week where he actually shared some of his popcorn with me and he told me that he didn’t think I was a mean person.

He felt like I was misjudged and honestly that goes a long way with me. I find myself actually caring about him and I want us to be able to make it all the way to the finals of the tournament and pull out the win because right now that’s the most important thing to me. Not only is winning important but what it represents is the ultimate prize. This tournament started with sixteen different teams.

That’s sixteen bombshells who were all vying for position. Who were all trying to try their hand at being a team player with a male partner and it’s not often that us bombshells really get to interact with them. I know on paper it would have been a nightmare for anyone to team up with me because I don’t necessarily play well with others but I do believe that this partnership with Despayre is actually showing a different result to that theory.

With each match that Despayre and I get to fight with one another, that’s another step that we both can make in strides to what it is that we are chasing afterwards. Another step towards actually competing for the big one and it truly doesn’t get any better than that.

Last week it felt like an honor to be in the ring with Roxi. She’s one of my great friends in this business and I wish her the best. To be honest I didn’t think I would have it in me to get past her team considering everything that she has accomplished in this company but I guess the overall teamwork of myself and Despy was just too much to handle and it pushed us over the edge to pull out the win in the end.

But that’s last week’s match and this week couldn’t be any harder because it looks like I have to step in the ring against a woman that I have never beaten before in Melanie Gabrielle.

Melanie… That is a name I am definitely familiar with, and Mel I know you should be sick and tired of seeing me. Last year it was all about positioning within the Roulette division and the saddest day in my career in this company was losing the title to Keira.

A title I just couldn’t win back from her and it’s one that you just came right in and took it away from her. Despite me not being able to defeat her in our little rematch.

I guess you can say that was the start of journey to hitting rock bottom, and when I was going on a downward spiral. It just seemed like you were finding your ways to move up the ladder. You had the title around your waist that should have been mine. You were a fighting champion and you didn’t care who it was on the opposite side of that ring. You fought challenger after challenger.

I remember when the company allowed me to get a rematch for the title. When they gave me a match against you on a Climax Control, and the Roulette wheel had chosen for us to fight in an ambulance match. We fought one another all over the arena but at the end of the day you were the one that made me bleed. I was the one that was busted open. I was the one that couldn’t fight back anymore and you sent me out of the arena inside of an ambulance.

It honestly felt so embarrassing to be in that position and I told myself I wouldn’t be subjected to having to go through that again. So I tried to push myself up the ladder in this company. I tried to gain some momentum.

I beat Vargas and wrote my name right into the heart of the SCW Bombshell title picture but it was all for nothing as I couldn’t get the job done. I fell short but then there was you Mel who took that Roulette Championship and took it to heights I never could. You were establishing yourself as a fighting champion. As a woman who wasn’t afraid to fight anyone whenever they saw fit and your four months with the championship just showcases how strong of a champion you truly were.

And it didn’t stop there. No we would meet once again when a challenge needed to be found for Mikah’s title. During the actual tournament I remember getting the honor of having a title match right in the middle of the tournament but it still just wasn’t enough as Mikah got the better of me but you on the other hand were hungry to get a crack at that bombshell championship.

Being a Roulette champion just wasn’t enough and you wanted much more than that. You eventually won that tournament and competed in a title vs title match. It pained me knowing that I was left off of that December Supershow all because you won that tournament. As a matter of fact I haven’t been on a supershow in a very long time and that just kills me to no end on the inside because I know I am a superstar. I know I am one of the marquee bombshells in this company.

And I have to be cast aside for people like you? That’s where you and I are going to have our major differences. I am not going to sit on the backburner anymore watching women like you fight for the things that I want out of this company. I am not going to be put to the side and watch everyone else take my spot.

As far as I am concerned at the last two supershows you had your chances to compete for gold and you didn’t capitalize on either of the situations. You didn’t beat Team Hero, and you didn’t beat Mikah at the event before that so why should you just come right into Arizona and beat me to earn a spot on the supershow? That’s not how any of this works and it’s about time I get my damn place again.

The last time we were in a tournament together you completely devastated me Melanie. You stopped me right in my tracks and I had to sit on the sidelines watching you fail at your opportunity at the fighting for the championship.

In order to make myself seem credible I have to beat you.

Beating you in the middle of the ring shows to Despy that I can be trusted as a partner. It shows to the entire company that perhaps the third time at competing for the SCW Bombshell Championship could infact be the charm, and it shows everyone that I am ready to carry this division on my shoulders.

There’s a reason why I was out there with Natalie and Celeste trying to get Mikah out. It’s because I want this division for myself and winning the SCW Bombshell World Championship showcases to the entire world that I still got it and I am the best female that this company has to offer.

It’s been a long time since I could be considered the best at something but this year is really moving me in the right direction. I am undefeated at 4-0 in this company. I seem to be a brand new me. I have the friends that adore me. The husband that loves me, and an attitude that is all about doing whatever it takes to get the job done.

At Climax Control I plan to be a go getter Melanie and that respect that you said you once had for me. You can take it and shove it. I don’t need anything from you. You and Connor are nothing more than a stepping stone for me and Despayre to get right into the finals of this entire tournament, and I plan to spring right off of you to get there.

But now’s not the time to start writing you off and jumping that far ahead into the future because you could very well play the detour in my path. You could cause me to lose focus and most importantly cause me to get off track altogether. I can’t allow that to happen especially since Despayre is counting on me.

He believes in me and the power of the Hollywood Fantasy Teddy Bears can’t go dying before we make it to the finale. So let’s make this one count. Despayre you definitely have a partner and I know in the last few matches it has been you picking up the win for our team but this week. It’s about time I repay the favor. It’s about time I show what I can do and I am not the same girl dropping match after match last year.

Mel for the first time ever I will finally get over that hump of beating you and after it’s all done it’s onward towards the Blast From The Past Finals.

All Hail The SILVER SCREEN QUEEN!!!!

Off Camera
Arizona

Crystal had just come back from an intense workout at a nearby gym after receiving a bit of a motivational pep talk from her best friend Zelda Knite and her newfound friend in Matt Stone. Crystal was exhausted and the only thing on her mind was getting back to her hotel room and changing into something a little more comfortable so that she could take Arizona over by storm before her big match the following night. Crystal placed her key in the door and opened it up by what caught her by surprise was her husband Jonathan sitting down on a bed on the inside of the room. Crystal wasn’t expecting him but she walked over to him trying to reach for her a hug as she looked deeply into his eyes.

“Oh hey hun… Wasn’t expecting you… Did you catch an express flight or something?” Crystal said as she looked down at her husband..

“Sure.” Jonathan gave a rather non-commital answer, giving her a half-hearted hug. “You doing okay? Everything fine?”

Crystal rolled her eyes as she crossed her arms. “Yes… Why wouldn’t everything be fine? Except for my damn Madden skills and letting my damn Lions Franchise down. I would say everything is going as good as it could get. Just a little shocked to see you is all. You could have given me a heads up or a phone call you know…”

“Oh... is my presence an inconvenience? Were you expecting COMPANY or something?” Millar said in a sour tone.

Crystal ran her hands through her pink hair as she took a seat next to him. “C...C… Company? Well maybe I was going to have Zelda stop by… Along with Matt… Have like a big Smash party or something. Is there anything wrong with a couple of friends playing on the Wii U? I mean you are free to join if you want too hun…”

“Well... I suck at Smash. More a Pokken Tournament kinda guy.” He shook his head. “I just wanted to surprise you. Do something nice. I didn’t realize I was being a nuisance.”

“OF course not hun! I like surprises! Well… Surprises that I know about at least… Okay so I know that’s not exactly a surprise but you get what I am trying to say…” Crystal keeps her eyes focused on her husband. She notices that he continues to feel uneasy and she takes this all in offering a long sigh.

“I guess we really need to talk don’t we… Is this about suddenly hanging out with Matt?”

She says with a befuddled expression.

“If you mean suddenly spending time and flaunting your arse at a man who a few weeks ago humiliated and beat seven bells of shit out of your daughter... maybe.”

“Look it’s not what it seems…” Crystal tried her best to explain herself as she shrugged her shoulders. “It’s… It’s…. Complicated…” She said disheartened as she looked away not being able to bring eye contact to her husband.

“IT’S NOT WHAT YOU THINK… I swear on everything it’s not like that at all!!!”

“So why are you avoiding eye contact like a kid with his hand caught in the biscuit tin?” Jonathan snapped.

“LOOK it’s not what it looks like. I swear on everything. Although I don’t see the harm in having male friends. He’s just helping me with some personal stuff…” Crystal yelled back. “I mean what I am trying to say is he’s just helping me cope with some things in my life Jonathan… That’s all this has been about. Helping me run a football team and constantly talking me up. It doesn’t go any further than that…”

“I could have done those things. I’ve always looked out for you. Yeah, I tease you sometimes, but I love you. I’d do anything for you. But...” He takes a moment, before finally smiling at her. “As long as you’re happy, I couldn’t wish for anything else. I just... I don’t want to lose you, you know?”

Crystal thinks about it for a few moments as she looks back at Jonathan. “Look…You are the only person in my life Jonathan. I am not involved with anyone else but you romantically it’s just when it comes to my own wrestling career it’s been that of a touchy subject as of late. I don’t feel like I am as good as I could be and I just wanted to see what it felt like to have someone not emotionally attached to me just guiding my career for a little bit. I know you mean the world and I appreciate everything. Same thing goes for Zelda the way last year ended…”

Crystal sighs as she looks away. “I don’t ever want to live like that again… Going through match after match wondering if I am ever going to be good enough again. Out of everything in this world you know how serious I take my wrestling career but it get’s so fucking nerve racking that I am not thinking right, and I am starting to really believe everything that everyone says about me…”

Crystal offers a long sigh as tears start to stream down her eyes softly. “I don’t want to be WASHED UP… And I guess where Brittany is concerned I didn’t care what happened to her because the way I saw it. She was a the looming threat to my career in the ring. The threat of passing the torch and at the age of 28 I don’t think I should have too. There’s so much for me to accomplish. But people can only see that I started wrestling early. They can only get away with the old jokes and deep down they hurt Jonathan. They hurt so much and it’s hard to ignore those comments when my losing justifies what they have been saying.”

“Honey... you don’t have to pass the torch until you’re ready to. You’re still a fantastic wrestler. And the fact that people keep resorting to the same old tired schtick when facing you just proves they’ve got nothing contemporary and relevant on you. You can talk about being washed up, but... well, in your early career you were kinda crazy, ya know? Now... you’re more grown up. And for all people pick at you, they wouldn’t have to go back to the past or call you washed up unless you’d grown considerably since then right? Like your favourite wrestler Isabella. She retired on her own terms. And you will too. No-one says you have to pass any torch until you’re ready.”

Crystal nodded her head as she walked over to her husband and squeezed the life out of him before planting a long passionate kiss on his lips. “I am so sorry I didn’t put as much faith as I should into you dear. You have been there for me and if it wasn’t for you. I wouldn’t have had my first win this year. I am sorry that I kept some things from you, and I don’t ever want to fight with you again. Perhaps you and I should start going to some marriage counseling sessions. We are still into that newlywed phase and I don’t want to ruin what we have by doing something dumb or keeping things away from you… You are a nice guy and don’t deserve any of that. On top of that I love you… You are my everything and that won’t ever change…”…

“M...Marriage counselling? Isn’t that a little... extreme? I mean, if it makes you happy... but I kinda feel like we’ve sorted things out, right?”

“Well there’s nothing wrong with getting a little professional help JONATHAN… That is if you don’t trust me of course. Because if you don’t trust me I fully understand and won’t hold anything against you…”

“Okay... okay. Whatever makes you happy.” He smiled at her.

“But…” Is all she said softly as she looked back at him. “I just want us to work because I don’t want to lose a man who would propose wearing a Tuxedo Mask outfit… That’s something I definitely don’t want to lose and if you feel that we don’t need anything. I am all for it… I know marriage is a two way street and I am here trying to make ends meet. Trying to come up with something that we both can agree on… You feel me babe?!”

“Of course. I think we’re fine. But I also want you to have peace of mind. At the end of the day, I promised I’d devote my life to making you happy. And that’s exactly what I intend to do.”

“And I planned on doing the same for you babe… Come on want to play some Pekken together? I betcha I can totally take you…” She smiles looking back at him as she grabs a controller tossing it to him as she takes one of her own. This was definitely a step in the right direction.

user posted image