Author Topic: Wild Wild West  (Read 377 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Wild Wild West
« on: June 07, 2019, 01:17:28 PM »
 Tucson Arizona

It was a date day for the Zdunich family. Crystal and Seleana could have chosen to do anything during their time in Tuscan, they could have explored the dessert, hike the Sabino Canyon, or even visited the Reid Park Zoo since Seleana loved animals. Instead the couple had decided to visit the old Tucson Studios. Christina was clad in a cowboy hat, she wore some cowboy boots, and had two guns at her side as she casually strolled around the old movie studio just making sure to take it all in. Seleana walked next to her, glancing down at the guns hung on her holster and shaking her head at the world they were inhabiting. Crystal paces around as she takes it all in.

“Isn’t this so amazing?! Who would have thought we would find such a gem right here in Arizona. This is Old Tuscan Studios babe, this is where so many westerns were filmed. Just imagine all of the gunfights among horseback riding scenes were filmed here. I have had my share of acting but I have never appeared in any western. It could be fun to do one or two. Maybe I could play some kick ass heroine who could kill things on sight and slow things down in bullet time…”

Crystal sighs as she shakes her head looking at the ground.

“Or maybe I am just a damsel in distress because nowadays that is the only thing that I feel like…”

“Nej, sluta det nu! You are not just anything! You are Estrellita and you are top contender to Alicia Lukas, right there with your daughter. That is not just damsel…”

Crystal sighs again as she walks some more as they walk into a makeshift saloon and takes a seat on a bar stoop.

“Yet as true as that might be that isn’t how I feel. I feel like I am a damsel in all of this. You wouldn’t understand because everybody loves you. Everybody always loved Seleana but when it came time to Crystal Hilton no one gives a shit about me. Perhaps nobody ever did. I am nothing but a worthless woman who can’t wrestle, who can’t sell tickets, or do anything in the wrestling world. I am just a failure and people are already looking forward to an Alicia Lukas and Roxi Johnson dream match, and yet I am nothing to them…”

Seleana extends a hand.

“Hej, I am Nobody.”

Crystal shakes her head as she sighs in return.

“No you aren’t a nobody. To them you are the end all be all of wrestling. You are widely accepted by mostly everyone. The only reason people don’t accept you is because you are attached to me. You know these are all facts Sel… No matter what you say you know I am right.”

Seleana sighs heavily.

“Haven’t we had this discussion already, Chickie? You are not nothing. You are not worthless. You have how many careers that prove you move the needle now? You were able to buy me a zoo, in the name of God…”

“Look money wealth as great as all of that is you think that means anything to me?!”

Crystal sighs as she looks back at her wife.

“The only thing that ever mattered was what I did in the ring. My image and making sure I am always there. I don’t like feeling like a fading star Sel.”

Seleana stares at her wife for what feels like an eternity before finally letting loose.

“Then do something about it! Brittany hated being in your shadow, so she went out and won herself a way to the top! Halo hated feeling like she was nothing in our family, so she got trained and won a championship in her third match to try and prove she belonged here with us! I spent most of my first year taking thumpings and yet when the opportunity presented itself, I managed to rise above and get to the top as well. You were always already there! You still stand atop the mountain and if you think you are not seen how you should then go to Climax Control and show the world who you are! Do not show who they think you are. Do not show who you think they want to see. Show them who you are! You go and you show them why I call you Estrellita! ¿Entiendes?”

Crystal raises her eyes in return as she can’t help but shake her head.

“A star?! I still don’t know why you bother to call me a star. The way I see it this star has faded a long time ago. Everyone thinks that star has faded so why should I even bother to pick myself up to keep on going?!”

Seleana smiles as she looks back at her wife.

“Look Star, just take in where we are… We are at Old Tuscan Studios and it’s famous for old Westerns among everything else one Western that sticks out is that movie called tombstone. You remember the part with Wyatt Earp how they killed his brother and he went on a rampage to get everybody. That’s how I feel about you…”

Crystal shakes her head.

“I am not some law man, I am far from that Seleana…”

“I know that Star you didn’t let me finish. You see others may stand out in the limelight as Wyatt Earp and get the hero’s acknowledgement among other things but it’s never easy for you. I like to see you as a Doc Holliday. You are as badass as they come. Even more badass than that of Wyatt Earp, and even though Wyatt got the praise Doc knew he wasn’t quick enough to take out Johnny Ringo so he went out and did the deed. Doc Holliday is amazing and even though he wasn’t in the limelight he is the real star… That’s how I see you Star…”

Crystal nods as she takes this all in.

“So what if you get the main spotlight… Deep down I am still an attraction they attraction. People just don’t know it yet…”

“Exactly... “

Crystal thinks about it some more as she takes a long deep breath and continues to speak more.

“I don’t know it just all still hurts to me you know? Every time I feel like I am finally getting somewhere something always happens to steer me off track. I want to believe in myself but often it just feels so hard to do so. With everyone doubting me. If I can turn back time I would totally go back and not hurt you. I wouldn’t have given Mark a reason to fire Christina and…”

“Star you don’t have to explain yourself… Just live life and take things one day at a time. Come on let’s go see some more of these studios chickie… There are exciting things here!”

With that the two walk hand in hand as they look over some of the famous settings as we go to elsewhere.

Hey everyone out there. I feel like I am stuck between a rock and a hard place. To be honest I have been doing some deep soul searching as of lately, and I don’t know what I am looking for out of my life or even in my wrestling career. It’s hard to really balance between being Christina and of course Crystal. People are quick to ask me what is the difference between the two and lines seem to be extremely blurred. On paper the rightful answer is that Christina is who I am away from the cameras. When the thoughts of the bright lights aren’t there and I don’t have to put on a facade I am free to be my little nerdy self. I can be carefree and get lost in the likes of a video game among other things. I can be quite the little nerd watching anime or taking part in my super hero television shows. Yet whenever I felt that Christina was at jeopardy whenever she would get afraid of the world hurting her that is when Crystal came out.

Crystal is as vicious as they come and she isn’t one to take any shit. She will bad mouth anybody in a moment and as we saw from what happened months ago she isn’t afraid to throw a loved one in the middle of something if she thinks it’s going to benefit her. Sometimes the well being of Christina Rose outweighs that of the greater good and I know a lot of people always had an issue with that.

It’s just how I am and I don’t plan to change that for anybody. I have done some fucked up things in my lifetime. I have hurt Seleana, I might have threatened to walk out on Mark Ward, and I even made fun of Cat Riley’s depressed state. It is really fucked up and if I could rewrite it all I definitely would. I don’t mind being the mega bitch that this wrestling world needs me to be. I don’t mind being the woman that people want to take down or to try to overcome. After all even Dorothy needs the Wicked Witch. They need each other although if you watched the play Wicked you would realize that the Witch really wasn’t that bad in the long run.

That is how I see myself. I am simply playing a role just like an amazing actress and I will do it to the best of my ability because wrestling needs that. That I have no problem with but what I do think is totally fucked up is the fact that people aren’t taking me seriously. People don’t see me as a threat and most importantly it drives me to the brink of insanity that Alicia Lukas doesn’t see me as a viable threat to her championship.

That in itself is a load of bull shit and I may not be the most well liked person on the roster but don’t you dare disrespect me that I don’t belong where I am. Don’t talk shit about me because I proved myself to get to where I am. I didn’t gain the pin fall in a match with Seleana for nothing. I got to where I am because I am fucking good at what I do and if you can’t respect that you can go brutally fuck yourself.

I am in fact good hell I am great. You don’t get to where I am at by sheer luck. If it was I wouldn’t have had to jump over the hurdles that I did to become something. It would have all been a fluke. Things such me being an awesome Roulette Champion among an Internet Champion aren’t something that happened by chance.

How would one explain me getting to win the Blast From The Past tournament?!

Yeah totally not a fluke and on top of that I have rose to the top of the division on three different occasions. Alicia you can talk as much as you want but I am still one of the best of the best. I am an amazing talent and you can’t talk me down, and tell me differently. Alicia I want you to know that I do respect what you are doing.

You can kick ass, you can be in the ring with the best of them. You can go around being a great champion but disrespecting me is a fucking mistake. A big fucking mistake, and I won’t allow Christina to feel hurt because people think she is past her prime or isn’t good enough. I made it into the Hall of Fame. I am a top tier talent and I am still that image.

I am not a stain on wrestling and it pains me when people assume that I am a thing of the past. Do you know how much it hurts for people to try to talk up a possible Roxi and you match? Hell I haven’t even been in the ring one on one with Roxi Johnson. That’s a match I still want and it’s not a forgone conclusion you will beat me. It drives me insane to hear about you and that fucking dream match so this week is going to be a preview of things to come.

We have a huge tag team match main event, and although Sam Marlowe have had our share of battles in the past she is one of the best women I have ever wrestled. A woman who is a two time World Bombshell Champion. A multiple time Roulette Champion and she is one of the best that has ever been in this company. I know I can count on her to get things done because that’s what she has always done even when we were fighting to war with one another.

So I have no issues with Sam on my side. As far as Vargas goes she is a walking stat book. She knows everything but she is a woman who has dropped majorly. She used to be a top tier champion and now she has dropped all the way to the bottom. Yes she is a Hall of Famer and that deserves respect but she has fallen so far from grace. She now has to make stupid comments in order to stay relevant and when it comes to this company she has only beaten me once in a singles match.

She only beat me in a match where she shoved a pumpkin against my skull. I have beaten her more times than I can count and she did take the World Title off of Marlowe but I helped put that belt on Vargas. Vargas can just talk talk and talk but she isn’t who she thinks she is. She is far from that. On Climax Control we will showcase why we are the best of the best. I will show you why I am still the main event and I will work hard to keep pushing forward. Lights, Camera, Action… It’s showtime… Let’s go steal the show shall we?!
user posted image