Author Topic: Brittany's Future  (Read 334 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Brittany's Future
« on: April 04, 2019, 08:32:52 AM »
 Hollywood Hills, California
The home of the Zdunichs

Brittany Williams was overly excited that her and her partner Kale had advanced to the next round of the Blast From The Past Tournament. Things seemed to be going well for Brittany she had great news from traveling to the future and seeing the life that she was going to have being married to the love of her life with two children. The future looked bright and Brittany was eager to spend as much time as she possibly could with Halo. However with the thought of Halo’s father returning and seeing the strained the relationship that her girlfriend had she could only think about her own relationship with her own parents. Brittany and Halo were both training in her mother’s basement. They both had huge matches this week in different companies. Brittany might have had wrestling in her blood but Halo was a quick learner and thus far had been the more successful of the two of them and also had the size. Halo could be seen twisting Brittany’s arm with her bridging fujiwara armbar and Brittany quickly screamed.

“Ok let go! Let go!”

And as soon as she screams it out Halo slowly let’s go of the hold. Brittany holds her arm after the break as she slowly turns her attention to Halo as she takes a long deep breath and tries to ask her a question.

“So… Halo do the names Angel and Angelica mean anything to you?! Are those names on your mind or anything?!”

Brittany says as she holds her arm in pain but trying her best to see if she can gain any insight to the future that she had saw a few weeks ago.

“Angel like a girl’s name or like a boy’s name?”

Brittany smiles as she continues to look at Halo.

“You know like a boy, with Angelica being a girl. It wouldn’t be any other way right? But aren’t those amazing, it’s like a play on having a Halo!”

Brittany smiles wider than before as she smiles back at her girlfriend.

“I spose it is, yes’m. It be funny, there’s a Miss Angelica that Amy used to get asked if she was taller than all the time when she started by that Miss Roxy lady I think your Mama teams with in some place. The one that’s really polarizin’.”

Brittany slowly nods her head in return as she offers a sigh. She lays down on the canvas as she glares up at the ceiling.

“You ever think about the future Halo? You ever imagine what comes next? I mean you know I have the ability to go ahead and actually see it but some stuff you just need to have dreams about. I know one of my biggest things one day is having children but I get scared especially after seeing your father, and then it makes me look at how I was raised by my own parents…”

Brittany just shakes her head as she forms an expression of disgust on her lips.

“My mother was too busy being a severe alcoholic and of course my father was too busy being a womanizer. He still acts that way to this very day not knowing how to keep his dick to himself, and acting as a big embarrassment. How can you and I overcome something like that?!”

Halo nods slowly.

“My Mama was a drug addict, taught me how to do them alongside her. Amy too. She did it anyway, but she did it alot more cause Daddy gambled everything away. That’s how Amy and me ended up homeless, the first timer.  Daddy lost the house tryin’ to make hisself forget about Mama dyin’.”

Brittany smiles as she looks back at her.

“And of course my mom was too busy traveling to Mexico trying to find herself because having me made her grow up too fast, and daddy was doing his own thing. Most of my life was being raised by my Auntie Jenny. She was the one there for me and it scares me because no matter how much we might try to hide it we do end up carrying parts of our parents with us. I don’t want to be like either of them. You saw what my mom did to Mama Seleana or I could just say the same exact thing she has done in every single relationship. I don’t want that to come out and it ends up happening to you. I love you too much for that…”

Brittany sighs as she speaks some more.

“At first I was just using you to be honest but now it’s more than that. I really do love you, and I am happy that you are in my life.”

Halo nods again, this time trembling slightly.

“I know. I knew then, I didn’t care. You were beautiful, you were hot, you wanted me and I had… less than nothing. I was gone for you the second we met and it’s only gotten moreso. I was terrified you’d say you didn’t want me anymore…”

“Look I might be a lot of things. I know I have this reputation of being the princess of wrestling. I mean being the daughter of Todd Williams is one thing but being the daughter of Crystal Hilton is another. It’s a lot of hype and people have a lot of assumptions about me, but one thing I don’t want to be is a user. I know you were just a rebound at first when Jordan Kane dumped me but you are more than that. I don’t care that you don’t have money or anything like that. Money is just an option that comes and goes but love is something that makes you feel on the inside, and I love that feeling. I love doing things with you, wrestling together, training together, and I know our future is bright…”

Brittany looks at Halo and she hugs her tightly.

“Now when I went into my time machine I saw you and I. We were living happily ever after. I had World Championships to my name we had a nice home, but most important than that I met a pair of twins named Angel and Angelica who resembled me, but they called themselves the Annis twins. Everything looks perfect and I want to know what’s on your mind especially with such a milestone birthday of mines coming up in two weeks. We could do so much!”

Halo stares at Brittany, quite obviously caught off-guard.

“I… wanna do better than my parents did. It’s like I say, the onliest thing my Mama ever taught me was how to snort drugs and that didn’t really get either of us anywhere. I admit, I used to decently often but I also know I haven’t felt the urge since I got to me with you, like really, really with you. Like, I don’t need them anymore when I’m with you. I don’t want that to go away.”  

Brittany holds Halo’s hand with a smile.

“And it won’t go away. This feeling is here to stay and you don’t have to worry about that as long as we have each other does anything else really matter?!”

“No, no it don’t.”

Brittany smirks again as she just looks deeper into Halo’s eyes.

“We have so much going for us. We both have huge weeks in wrestling ahead of us. You can finally become a World Champion and I can be take a major step forward also if I can get past this team in the Blast From The Past tournament. If Mom and Sel couldn’t get past Alicia what type of chance do I have?!”

“Y’all knock that shit off right now, Brit! Mama Sel pinned Miss Alicia! Yeah, Miss Alicia got that belt back but still, Miss Dani did it and so did Mama Seleana so it can be done! You’ve won a championship before so don’t you be givin’ me this, “What chance do I have?” bullshit! You been at this longer than me, longer than Mama Seleana and you present a totally different skill set than either of us would and y’all got that big ol’ drink of water for a partner too! You can do this, I know you can!”

“Kale is more than a drink of water… The things I would do to… I mean totally focused, and it should be great to get in the ring with Alicia again. Last time I was in the ring with her it ended in some total bull shit where I made a pin fall and yet my pinfall wasn’t even accepted, and I felt cheated as it didn’t even get a chance to get fixed. I was left with nothing. I was forced to the side as Alicia had a reign with the Honor Championship she didn’t even deserve. It’s about time I fix that and it’s time to bring back respect to my name.”

Halo nods happily.

“Now see, that’s the good shit right there! You get go get ‘em, Brittany!”

She pauses, looking down nervously.

“So, when you said that stuff about your birthday… was that you tryin’ to ask me to like… get married?”

Brittany squeezes Halo’s hand tighter.

“Well I will be 18 and can do whatever I wish and that would be an amazing birthday present. So yes that is what I was saying”

Halo nods slowly.

“You think we is ready?”

”Of course!!! If not it can be our secret right?!”

“Yeah, I spose, I mean, I’d marry you in a heartbeat!”

Brittany nods her head.

“ So let’s go do it… It will be us against the world. I can’t think of anyone better”

Brittany throws a giggle fit. Her future really was going to come to pass and she knew that it all felt amazing and surreal to her.

On Camera
All Hail Princess Brittany

The scene opens up and as it does we are treated to the sight of Brittany Williams. She had a tiara on her head and is clad in her trademark red and black attire along with her royal scepter proudly in her hands. She can’t help but crack a very wide and wicked grin as she looks deeply into the lens of the camera. She runs her hands through her long curly black hair as her eyes move to that of the cameras.

“I guess this is the moment that you all have been waiting for. We are officially in the Quarter finals for the Blast of the Past tournament and this match feels to be so huge for me. why you might ask because last year I made it this far in the tournament but I feel like I seriously dropped the ball. I had one of the best partners that a woman could have. I had Ben Jordan and we had made it to this exact point of the tournament but for some certain reason I was a disappointment and we had lost to the likes of Keira Johnson. It wasn’t because Ben couldn’t carry his weight but I simply didn’t get the job done. In that match I was the weak link and we had lost before we could really pick up some steam. I have nobody but myself to blame for it and if I could go back in time I would do everything I possibly can to rewrite that scene. I would bust my ass and I would have shown Ben that he could have counted on me…”

Brittany takes a long deep breath as she shakes her head and continues to speak some more.

“However what I rather focus on whoever is the here and now, and right now Kale and I are really meshing together as a nice team. He is the over the top nice guy who is an amazing athlete and yours truly is a wrestling protégé. I have a legacy to live up to and I am not going to be disrespected by some stupid twat waffle who feels she is above everybody else. Oh no this is my destiny to make it to the finals of the tournament. I need to keep busting my ass until I get to the finals of the tournament and I won’t let anybody get in my way and tell me I am not deserving of the spot that I am in or I somehow managed to get here by some weird chance. Nobody will stop this dream from becoming a reality and you better believe that when push comes to shove I have Kale’s back. I have no doubt in my mind that Kale will be able to deal with the likes of Blade Alexander which means it’s going to be all on me to go to that ring and fight the one and only Alicia Lukas…”

Brittany takes a long deep breath as she shakes her head in disgust and continues to speak.

“To be completely blunt I don’t like Alicia Lukas. I never did and I certainly never will. The last time I was really active on the roster was through some complete bullshit. I wasn’t even part of the company to be honest. I had just gotten injured by Kate Steele and yet on some random super card I find myself booked in a fatal four way match for the Honor Championship. That in itself is completely okay after all I am not going to be one to deny a World Championship opportunity right there at my door. Despite being hurt and not really in a position where I should have been competing I came to the ring and I did what I do best. I fought to my heart’s content and I gave my absolute best in the middle of the ring. Despite me having to deal with injury and wasn’t really on the roster I still came out firing and put up an amazing showing, a great enough showing that everybody saw me pin my respective opponent and end up with a three count.  Granted at the same exact time Alicia Lukas did the exact same thing and she pinned her opponent as well. It was a double pin fall happening at the same exact time and you could say we both walked away with a win…”

Brittany nods her head in agreement as she continues to pour her heart out to the likes of the camera.

“Anybody who tells you differently is full of shit. On that night you could say we both came out victorious but that wasn’t good enough for me. I did lobby for another opportunity at Alicia. I actually wanted a one on one match with her so we could settle this controversy debate once and for all and yet I didn’t get anything. You had such a big time controversial ending and nothing ever came of it. I was left to walk away empty handed and despite me bitching and complaining about that result and the owners telling everyone that they would deal with it. I didn’t get what I want. Alicia can spew her shit and puff her chest out like she is the almighty queen bee but the reality is everybody knows we should have had a rematch. Everybody knows we should have had another chance to wrestle one another but that’s just a part of history now that will stay buried in the past.

It’s easy to stand on a high horse and talk up so much shit but I just hate that the facts are really fucked up at this point. Especially when I did everything I was supposed to do and got told no. I get it though Alicia. If this is how you feel things are by all means talk yourself up. Make yourself feel amazing, and keep telling yourself you are the end all be all in this company. I am a woman who is a go getter. I know I might have the name Williams attached to me. I know you hate me for it but the reality is it means something. I have wrestling in this body and it’s that hunger and determination that keeps me pushing forward. I have never backed down from a fight and I am never the biggest woman in the room but I always keep pressing the fight and I won’t stop until I am standing over everyone.”

Brittany smiles as she nods her head in agreement and continues to speak.

“Alicia I am tired of people ridiculing my family like they don’t matter. Family is everything to me. it is what makes me who I am. it is part of my very identity and for you to shit on it really pisses me off in ways I cannot explain. It is like you are attacking my very livelihood and I am not going to tolerate that type of shit. The truth is Alicia you can disrespect me as much as you want but I know who I am as a competitor. I am an absolute warrior. I have many big wins under my name. I am the woman who took the title away from that of Sam Marlowe and I am also the woman who asked to fight Evie Baang. Granted she kicked my ass and I did go silent but the truth is I did call out opponents who are good. I do constantly ask for challenges and I am always trying to find brand new ways to raise the bar when it comes to me. You can shit on me but the proof of my competitive nature is right there in the pudding. You want some honest facts?!  The truth is you aren’t that great or at least as good as you might think yourself to be…”

Brittany can’t help but crack a very wicked grin as she continues to share her heart.

“The only reason why you are champion right now is because you took advantage of a situation. You walked into a four way match and you pinned the woman who doesn’t even want to wrestle anymore. You beat the woman who basically phoned it in and doesn’t want to even wrestle. You took advantage of a situation and congratulations on that front. It’s not like you went out there and pinned mama Seleana or even my mother for that matter. You went out to that ring and you beaten the likes of Dani Weston and truth be told Dani’s heart just isn’t in it anymore. My mother and stepmother were beating the unholy hell out of one another. They were distracted by their own little war and they let their relationship problems get in the way of really trying to win the title. That allowed you to just swoop right in and take out the likes of Dani. That sounds so fantastic, as a matter of fact that doesn’t mean anything…

You were just in the right place at the right time and it reminds me of the way you basically retained in our four way match. We both got pin falls but yet yours was the one that matter through that bullshit controversy. However as much as it might just suck I have to give you credit because you did it. you came into SCW and you already have two SCW World Bombshell Championship reigns to your name. that in itself must mean something. On top of that you came into this company with the Honor Championship and that is also impressive. You are a decent wrestler Alicia. You are dedicated and anybody can see that about you but your attitude sucks. In your eyes nobody can ever measure up to you and that’s silly because you just haven’t fought the right people yet. I want to see what happens if you had to face my mom in a one on one match in this company or I could say Seleana but we also saw how that ended. You lost and proceeded to cry like a little fucking bitch.”

Brittany shakes her head in disgust as she continues to share her heart.

“Yet your mind is stuck on that of Vargas and people who just aren’t even relevant in SCW today. When you can start taking on those big time main event players in one on one matches then you could talk up your legacy and you can start gaining the respect you rightfully deserve. But right now everything you are talking about is a bunch of nonsense. I am tired of people talking down my mother and that especially means you. I am not here to defend her because she can do that on her own but she is a very important piece of this business. She didn’t get into the Hall of Fame through some bullshit. She got there through hard work and being here when the company needed her. She was involved in the division when it was at it’s highest when women such as Sam Marlowe, Mikah, Melody Grace, and Evie Baang were all crowding the main event scene and you needed to really put yourself out there to get noticed. It seemed tough to be in the division when Mikah was here with her long reign but I think my mother did a wonderful job at holding her own, and if that is the type of shoes that I am expected to fill I am proud to walk in them.

You haven’t proved yourself yet at least not as an SCW Champion. You may have been an amazing Honor Champion and even taking it a step further before that as it’s Legacy Champion. You were a workhorse champion in that company and I will give you that respect. But right here in this company you haven’t done shit. As the saying goes you aren’t a true champion until you actually defend the belt. Sure you won the World Bombshell Championship from Dani only to lose it in your first defense to Seleana, and here you are as a champion again once again winning it from Dani. History is meant to repeat itself and this seems like a one way ticket to see the same thing happening again. You can talk as much shit as you want but until you actually defend that title and hold onto it will you get your rightful respect. It takes ability to win a title but it takes even more to defend it and it remains to be seen if you have that talent.”

Brittany points at herself as she grabs her tiara and begins to look at it before she slowly looks back at the camera.

“As far as I go you can call me completely outmatched but the fact is I am the youngest champion in this company ever. I am only 17 years of age and I have watched wrestling since I can remember. I love every aspect of this business and I was even involved in being just a ring announcer back in Honor. I have watched my mother closely and I have gotten such an early start at wrestling. There might be some hiccups with my career along the way but if I could go out there and manage to win a belt by 1 just imagine what is in my future. Imagine what could happen if I continue to apply myself to this craft and continue to keep pushing forward and beyond. The sky is truly the limit and I can conquer just about anything. There isn’t anything that can stop me and I don’t want to stop. I want to keep pushing forward. I want to be the very best and my goal is to surpass my mother. 14 World Championships and 4 different Hall of Fame inductions over a 14 year career is absolutely impressive. That is what I live for and I don’t want to be the family disappointment. You Alicia only speak down to those around you and I am going to do Kate Steele one big solid favor even though I hate her so much because of what she did to my arm.”

Brittany forms a wicked grin as she looks deeper into the camera.

“I am going to fucking end you. I am going to end your team and I am going to show Kale that I can be trusted to get our team into the semifinals. I am going to do my part and we will be staring down a few more matches before making ourselves some real main event players. We just need to take it one match at a time and we will get there. I already know how this is all going to end up because I know Alicia so well…”

Brittany chuckles.

“Alicia is going to lose and as soon as it happens she is going to say how she had a weak partner and it’s all going to be completely predictable from there. Whatever happens I am ready for whatever comes my way. I am the Lil Dream Machine and at Climax Control you better be ready to step it up Alicia because I doubt you are ON MY LEVEL…. Get good noob! Because I will be taking my place at the top! See you soon…”

With that being said Brittany can’t help but smile some more and it is on this image that we slowly fade out on.
user posted image