Author Topic: Brittany's Destiny  (Read 359 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Brittany's Destiny
« on: March 22, 2019, 06:43:55 PM »
 It feels like an eternity since I had the pleasure of being inside of an SCW ring. To be honest I missed this feeling. I missed the excitement of coming out to the ring and competing in front of the roaring crowds week in and week out. This is what I live for and it honestly doesn’t get any better than it does with competing in the company where my mom is a Hall of Famer, the same place where my mother has won multiple World Championships and has been at the top of the sport for a very long time. I know I have some big shoes to fill as I am just getting into this wrestling career but to be honest I would say that I am doing a great job at making a name for myself.

I mean I have been in this company and I already have a Roulette Championship reign to my name. I have picked up a Super Card win and it has just been an amazing feeling all the while. What I didn’t like about my career is the fact that I had become my own worst enemy. I spent so much time calling out Evie Baang, I spent an a lot of time trying to poke the beast to get her to face me and yet in the end I had nothing to say. She had picked me a part and she took away the very thing that had made me relevant. As if that wasn’t enough what really upsets me more than anything is that I let Ben Jordan down.

I was in the Blast From The Past tournament last year and I came into this company riding on a high of hype. I had built myself up and things seem to be going good until I overlooked the Tag Team legend that is Keira Johnson. If I could go back in time and do it all again I would seriously rewrite that history. Because letting myself down is one thing but not being able to come through in the clutch for somebody else is something else entirely.

I don’t want Ben to think I am a failure and more importantly than that I don’t want to see myself as a failure. I know I can bounce back from that lost, and with me entering this year’s tournament I am looking to bounce back only in the way that I know best. I am looking to make it to the top and I am not going to accept anything less than with me winning this tournament and going on to challenge for the World Bombshell Championship.

I owe it to all of those who had faith in me and I owe it to myself. This year’s tournament seems to be bigger and better. There are so many great competitors and of course new faces that have decided to put their name into the tournament. I can’t afford to be a failure and I am not going to accept anything less than victory.

The luck of the draw has me teaming up with the likes of Kale. Let me just be honest. There was a time when my mother was actually eyeing Kale as a potential dating mate but you know how my mother is always changing her mind over and over again. The reality is I get to team up with somebody who has raw power, who is a hunk and is just an overall risk taker. He is also very nice which is ironic considering I am the exact opposite of that. So together I know we will be able to balance one another out. We can really do some magical things together and we just need to work together in order to get to where we are destined to go.

So as exciting as this might be it doesn’t mean anything if we can’t find the ability to work together so we can make it out of the first round and that brings me to our first round match, and that is us going against the likes of Effie Bingham and Joshua Acquin.

Joshua I will say that I do respect you a bit and although you won’t be my main concern I know that Kale is going to do everything in his power to keep you at bay. I know you may not have accomplished all that much in SCW but you are a former Tag Team Champion so that does mean a lot but I have faith in Kale. I know Kale will want to take his abilities to the next level and he is going to do whatever is needed to get the job done.

I guess that brings me to likes of the one and only Effie Bingham. Effie you have gone on an absolute tear haven’t you? You have pretty much gone through the ranks and beaten just about anybody and everybody within the confines of SCU. You are turning heads down there and the more people line up is the more that you just find a way to knock them down.

Just this past week you have managed to beat the likes of my Aunt Jennifer, and I love Jennifer with everything. My mom may have had me at an earlier age but for the most part it was my Aunt Jennifer that raised me. I didn’t like you talking shit about my Aunt, and to be bluntly I don’t like people talking down my family. They have put too much into me to see others just shit talking them without any repercussions or punishment for the things that they say. The world doesn’t work like that and when we fight one another in the ring you are going to be in for a major wakeup call because I am going to put you in your rightful place.

You have been done in SCU talking shit but you haven’t faced somebody like me before. I am a wrestling prodigy. Wrestling is in my blood and I get my skills from both sides of my family. That may not mean anything to you but this tournament means just about everything to me. This is about me making it to the very end at all costs and proving women such like you that you aren’t even deserving to be in the ring with me. Not now and certainly not ever. Your biggest claim to fame is what exactly?!

That you won a few matches down in SCU and that you are a protégé of Bliss?!

Ask me if that makes me impressed by any means, the reality is I really don’t and you need to learn a lesson. A special lesson that you aren’t on my level, and as a matter of fact you never were. You still have some grinding to do and you won’t get to where you need to go until you actually fight somebody like me. I plan to give you a loss so you might as well take this L like a champ.

You were destined to fail at some point and I am going to be that huge dose of humility and as it stands it’s the type of humility that a person like you needs to deal with.

I am the future of all wrestling and even though things seemed to be successful for me when I was in SCW the first time I want this second coming to be even bigger. I want to kick things up a notch and I don’t want to stop until I am standing before everyone as the top champion in the sport. To get there I know it’s going to take some dedication. I know it’s going to take me busting my ass and it’s going to be a gradual build to slowly to climb to the top.

If anybody can get there of course it’s going to be me. I have all the tools it takes to get there I just need to believe in myself and of course make sure that all of my dreams become a reality. Effie I know you are going to be looking to bring your absolute best.

But I just want you to know that your best just won’t be good enough. I plan to stop you in your tracks and I need to showcase my ability as a wrestler and of course as a member of the Williams family. My mother has won numerous World Championships, my father has done the same, and now I just got to watch my step mother do the same thing.

I need to show them that I am ready to take the next big step in my career. I am ready to climb even further than before, and I am ready to take it to the next level. A level you aren’t ready to go to, and one that I know you are far from being at.

I am the Blast from the past, and it’s time to rewrite the horrors of the past. It’s time to prove that I can do this. I have so many people looking at me to win this match and I can’t afford to fail them.

So you might as well strap in because I am not going to lose not now and certainly not ever. This is Kale and I’s tournament to lose. Despite the competition that might be in this thing I know we can come out victorious. The hardest match and hardest step to take is always the first one. Once you can get past the first one everything else can fall right into place.

Effie I am awaiting a challenge and I know for a fact I will be the challenge that you are desperately searching for. I am the youngest competitor you have ever been in the ring with and you better believe I am going to use my speed among everything else to dance circles around you. My question is are you ready to deal with what I am bringing to the table?

Are you ready to be in the ring with somebody like me?!

To be honest I doubt that you are but it is okay. You just need to keep grinding and perhaps one day you just might be ON MY LEVEL!

Level up noob, you are going to get a taste of wrestling’s royalty and this princess will one day become a queen. Just keep that in mind…

Hollywood, California
Rose Productions Movie Studios

Brittany sat down in her office chair at her future movie studio. She couldn’t help but glare at the television set as she watched her Aunt Jennifer go toe to toe with the likes of Effie Bingham. Despite pouring out everything she had Jenny ended up failing in the end and Brittany sighed as she quickly turned the television off. She wasn’t alone in the office as her best friend Ryleigh Knite was also in there with her. Brittany shook her head as she leaned back in the chair.

“What a fucking joke…”

“Brittany relax it’s really not that serious. It’s only one match…”

Brittany however shook her head in utter disgust as she slowly turned her head to that of her best friend.

“One match, it’s more than just one match. I am getting sick and tired of people thinking my family is an absolute joke. I grew up watching my family ascend to just everywhere they ever wrestled at. Nobody could ever forget about the way my mother dominated so many companies, my father was the same, and of course my Aunt Jenny almost broke your aunt’s record in NCW…”

Ryleigh shakes her head as she looks back at Brittany.

“That would have never happened because my Aunt is Zelda and well Zelda just owned every single match that she ever competed in. She was damn near untouchable and she would have beat the snot out of Jenny if the two of them really went at it…”

“Right but it still doesn’t change the fact that my family meant something at some point. Now look at them they all seem to be struggling. My father is an absolute joke in this company, my aunt is a joke in SCU and of course my stepmother Kimberly hasn’t done anything of worth. What’s the point?!”

“Well you have Seleana at least right?!”

“She was a champion but when she loses her title because she is involved in a meaningless squabble with her wife which happens to be my mother it’s really not that much to look at. Look at that Effie woman she is just focused. She has beaten everything in her path and now I have to go all the way to Ireland just to step in the ring with her. Perhaps I will be just like everybody else and I will fall before her and I am going to leave Kale heartbroken because we didn’t get the job done…”

“Don’t think like that Brittany. You can’t let a hunk of a man like that down. He seems very nice and if you really work at it I am sure that the both of you could really do some major things together. You just need to believe in it and as your family would often say just go out there and make your dreams become a reality…”

Brittany however can’t help but offer a long drawn out sigh as she glances back at Ryleigh.

“You say that but can I really go about doing that? I mean there just seems to be so much at stake and I guess deep down the biggest thing I am afraid of is failing. Last year I entered this tournament and I wanted to go out there being fully hyped up but yet I didn’t accomplish anything in the tournament. As a matter of fact last year just felt to be so awful. I was dumped by my boyfriend, I let everyone down in my feud with Evie Baang and I didn’t get the job done in my quest to beat the Honor Champion. Sometimes I question if any of it was worth it in the end. I had nothing to smile about…”

“Oh is that so?!”

Ryleigh looks around as she slowly glances back at Brittany.

“And what about being here right now and being quite the little actress…”

“That is only because all of this was passed down to me because I am Crystal’s daughter. If I wasn’t you know that wouldn’t even be the case right now.”

“Well you may have lost Jordan as a boyfriend but you got Haylie Jo as a girlfriend in return and that girl just seems to love you so much though.”

Brittany raises her eyes in return.

“But is it really love though? I mean let’s be honest with ourselves. Halo used me and I feel like I used her in return.  We both were very vulnerable. Halo was accustomed to being constantly homeless and she didn’t have anywhere to go so she saw me as her meal ticket to having stuff again and of course I was heartbroken so she filled in that emotional void. Did we really come together out of love or was it because we each had something that the other desperately needed at the time? On top of that she is like pure homeless trailer trash and I am the trust fund brat with a silver spoon in her mouth. We are both worlds apart and how long will it be before I go about breaking her heart?!”

Brittany shakes her head in utter disgust as she continues to speak.

“It’s an ongoing cycle and after all I am my mother’s daughter. I was meant to walk in her shoes and I can see the writing on the wall that I will eventually become her. There must be a reason why they asked me to star in this movie and that’s because I am as close as you can get to being her…”

“I think you are just taking things a little too far don’t you think so?! Look they asked you because you are a great actress and you have a great future. You have the ability to surpass your mother but I know it’s hard to see because of how things might seem right now but don’t get caught up in that. What you need to look at is the promising future. You are amazing Brittany. You have also done great in the past. You saved me…”

“Yeah after I had let you die in trying to save my grandfather…”

“Well you found a way to figure it out so that we both could live. You learned more about your mother and you are a better person for it. What else is there left to do?!”

Brittany can’t help but smile as wide as she can as she looks back at her best friend.

“Well you did say I have a promising future right? So there is only one true way to tell if everything that you are saying is really true. It’s time to take a look at that future…”

Ryleigh quickly shakes her head.

“I guess there’s no point in stopping you. I know where this is going to go and do you want me to come with you?”

“Absolutely not because the last time we traveled together it resulted in you dying and I won’t live with that ever again. I promise I will fix things. I will make things right…”

“But they are already right…”

“You know what I meant… I just need some insight for myself so I can get the peace of mind that I am looking for…”

Ryleigh nods her head in agreement as she watches Brittany get up. The wrestling protégé slowly leaves the office and heads into a special area of the studio one that is off limits. After taking a special elevator Brittany and Ryleigh find themselves in the basement and Brittany is glaring at her time machine. She smiles as she steps inside of it as she looks back at Ryleigh.

“You keep everything safe Ryleigh I really mean that…”

“Where exactly are you going?!”

Brittany smiles as she looks back at Ryleigh.

“Ten years into the future… I just want to see that things are where I need them to be. I want things to work out and I need to get the peace of mind that I am looking for…”

“I understand… Please come back soon…”

Ten Years Into The Future
Destination Unknown

With that Brittany sits back and closes her eyes. A few minutes later she finds herself to be in a location that she never quite expected. She is on the property of an expensive yard but it’s not one that she quite recognizes.  Brittany walks a few feet onto the property and she can see a little girl and little boy both playing with one another. Brittany is all smiles as she walks up to them.

“Hey can you tell me where I am at?!”

The children looked alike, and something was familiar to them. They looked alike as a matter of fact they had Brittany’s skin complexion. They quickly ran up to Brittany as they hugged her tightly.

Angel: Mommy you are funny this isn’t how you play hide and seek!

Angelica: Yeah you are supposed to not cheat count to ten and try to find us!

Brittany shook her head.

Brittany: You must have me mistaken with somebody else. I am not your mother…

Angelica: Mommy is funny!

Angel:  She definitely is… You are our mom and we are your children the

Angel & Angelica: ANNIS TWINS!!!!

Brittany seems to be a bit taken back as she quickly runs towards the house. The door is open and as soon as she runs inside she comes face to face with her future self. Brittany is looking at an older version of herself. Future Brittany is wearing her hair similar as she smiles in return.

Future Brittany: I have been expecting you…

Present Brittany: Yeah, yeah cut the crap. I have heard this before! Last time I came into the future…

Future Brittany: I know I looked like a mess. I was devastated because I had gotten Ryleigh killed and yes I gained everything in the world at the cause of losing my best friend, and my mother going insane and being sent to a psych hospital. I am happy to tell you that this future is a happy one. As you can see from outside you manage to give birth to twins and they are the best things to have ever happened in my life. Aside from being an academy award winning actress and the best female wrestler on the planet…

Present Brittany: Wait timeout I am the best?!

Future Brittany nods her head as she moves out of the way and showcases her wall of achievements. There are so many titles all over the wall and Brittany can only grin in return.

Future Brittany: Everything seemed to work for the best and before you ask yes even mom is doing okay. She went on to become one of the best wrestling bloggers on the planet and doubles as a major video game blogger. She makes so much money off of the people that follow her. She gave up on wrestling to be there as a wife for Seleana or like I love to call her Mama Sel and they are living happily ever after. The happiest thing out of everything is this though…

Future Brittany shows off her hand which showcases two huge diamond rings.

Future Brittany: This is my engagement ring and this is my wedding ring. Halo has really stepped it up and the once homeless woman went out made money and bought me these. I am proud to have such a stunning wife and those two outside are named after her. I figured Angel and Angelica would be great to compliment a Halo seeing as she spent her life being the evil twin now she could have something to smile about…

Present Brittany: This all sounds amazing but…

Future Brittany just shakes her head as she glances back at her previous self.

Future Brittany: Look you can’t get caught up in feeling sorry for yourself. The more you start to feel sorry for yourself is the more things won’t work in your favor. You just need to boost some confidence and you will get everything you could ever imagine plus more. It goes well beyond just being an actress. You can be whatever you put your mind to, and your actions won’t hurt others in the process. As a matter of fact everything you do ends up bettering those around you… You might be stuck thinking you are your mother’s daughter but you are so much more than that… You are Brittany Williams-Annis. A wonderful wife, a mother, an awesome wrestler, and perhaps one of the smartest individuals in the entire world!

Brittany can’t help but grin as she looks at her future self talk to her.

Future Brittany: sometimes you just need to take chances and you can’t be afraid to fall on your face. Falling helps you  learn from your mistakes and you will be able to pick up the pieces. So don’t get caught up in the future. Just take things slowly one day at a time and all of this will come to life. No need to rush things.

Brittany nods her head as she is finally smiling.

Brittany: I guess you have a point anyway thank you for everything…

Future Brittany: You don’t have to thank me after all I am you and you are me. Just go out there and win this tournament but then again I already know how it ends at least in this timeline…

Brittany: And do you care to elaborate?!

Future Brittany: Some things are best left for you to figure out. Anyway take care and I am sure I will see you again.

With that Brittany smiles as she runs outside and heads for her time machine. She can see the children playing with Halo. She thinks about saying something but instead heads for the machine. She steps inside the machine and after pressing a few buttons she finds herself in modern day Ireland. The site of Climax Control. She had a tournament to win and it was almost about time to have dinner with a certain Aussie. Now was the waiting game but Brittany was ready for whatever came her way.

user posted image