Author Topic: A Not So Happy Valentines Day  (Read 376 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
A Not So Happy Valentines Day
« on: February 15, 2019, 05:57:53 PM »
 Beverly Hills, California
Beverly Hills Hilton Hotel

Present Day
February 15th
Off Camera

Crystal Zdunich found herself waking up in a huge King Size bed in a beautiful penthouse Suite in one of the most luxurious hotels that California had to offer. It had been no secret that her and her wife had been having some major issues ever since Crystal stabbed her wife in the back in beating her down to get a title shot. Christina couldn’t believe it. As she woke up in the bed she gazed over to her side to notice that her gorgeous wife was sleeping peacefully in the bed beside her. Everything felt like a blur to her and she was going through some serious messed up shit. She knew that yesterday that was Valentine’s Day and she had planned a huge romantic night between the both of them. She wanted to make up for her actions, she wanted to be sorry, and she wanted Seleana to feel loved. She found herself asking Seleana over and over again if the Swedish woman still loved her because behind everything Christina was afraid of losing the Swedish woman. She had finally got the answer she was looking for and Seleana told her that she did.

Christina couldn’t go on like this. She just couldn’t hurt Seleana over and over again. She needed to put an end to all of this once and for all. Christina found herself walking away from her wife as she planted a simple kiss on her cheek. Seleana was out like a light but Christina crossed her arms as multiple tears slowly ran down her face and fell to the ground below. She whispered back to her wife.

“I’m so sorry…. I am sorry for hurting you… I…..”

Christina let more tears fall to the ground as she quickly wiped her eyes as she sprinted into a different part of the suite. She ran into the bathroom as she closed the door behind her. She looked at the medicine bottle that was on the counter Sertraline the medicine that helped treated her Dissociative Identity Disorder. Despite her telling Christian and the entire world that she didn’t have a problem the truth is she did. She always had an issue but it was always managed because she made sure to take her medicine, yet with the Kate Steele feud she had found herself off of those meds and her Crystal personality was in complete control. Christina was sick of Crystal she needed to get rid of her so she could focus on mending the problems in her life.

Christina quickly opened up the medicine bottle as she tried to take it but then her hand found itself being stretched out and she quickly gazed into the mirror and it was in the mirror where she could see her tears mixed with an upset expression that was laughing at her. The reflection formed an evil grin and it wore a pair of blinding shades along with a revealing outfit, that image could be best described as her evil side Crystal Hilton.

Crystal: And what the fuck do you are doing?! You really want to take that medicine don’t you?! Do you really think it’s going to help rid me from your body? Do you think what you are doing is the right thing?!

Christina could only cry as she tried to use her hand to reach into the bottle but something was pulling her back. More tears went down her face as she screamed at the mirror.

Christina: Leave me alone! You are ruining my life… I love my wife and my friends. You are ruining everything for me! I would never make a deal with Christian, and now Mark hates me. Stacy hates me and Eavan hates me. I am tired of losing all of my friends and…

Crystal: SHUT THE FUCK UP! You fucking NEED ME! BECAUSE OF ME I WAS ABLE TO PUT DOWN KATE STEELE! BECAUSE OF ME I WAS ABLE TO PUT DOWN CAT RILEY! I DID EXACTLY WHAT I NEEDED TO DO TO MAKE PEOPLE GIVE A SHIT ABOUT YOU AGAIN!

Crystal laughs as she continues to speak.

Crystal: As much as you might try to hide it you fucking need me! Without me you are absolutely nothing! Your biggest claim to fame was beating Mikah for the title and losing it Two weeks later! How is that good in any way?! Yet because you relied on me for so long I have helped bring 13 World Championships to your name! I have made people respect you! Sure it might come at the cost of stabbing friends in the back and of course betraying every single spouse you have ever had but with me you have built an empire. You have built a legacy and have all the money you could ever ask for. How can it get any better than that?!

Christina: I don’t care anymore I am tired of you burning every single bridge in my life. I don’t want to hurt the ones I love and I especially don’t want to hurt Seleana. She doesn’t deserve any of it! I love her and if it means bowing out of this World Championship match to fucking prove it I will… I don’t need you anymore! I might have needed you when I was younger when everyone bullied me but not anymore!

Crystal: You won’t get rid of me! DO YOU HEAR ME! YOU CAN NEVER GET RID OF ME!

In a flash against her own well Christina can feel her body going against her own will. Crystal walks over to the toilet with a huge grin on her face and she turns the bottle upside down as all of the pills go right into the toilet. Christina’s eyes light up as she wasn’t expecting it.

Christina: NOOOOOO PLEASE STOP… DON’T DO THIS!!!!!

Christina keeps on crying as she goes to the toilet and she tries to reach for some of the pills that fill into the toilet. Christina didn’t care she needed to take some. She needed the voices to stop. She needed Crystal to be in check but what she didn’t expect was that her body was reaching out towards the flush button. Christina tried to resist but her evil personality was just too powerful. Crystal found a way to press the flush button and Christina couldn’t help but let more tears flow down her cheek as the pills were flushed away. Christina stood up as she went towards her bag and pulled out a shaving razor as she held it up to her neck.

Crystal: DO YOU HEAR ME BITCH! I am in COMPLETE CONTROL… You can’t fucking stop me!

Christina: NOOOOO I won’t let you hurt anybody anymore, I will kill myself!

Christina opened the door as she was nonstop crying at this point. Seleana wore a robe as she gazed over at her wife.

Seleana: You okay Estrellita?!

Christina had tears in her eyes as she looked at her wife.

Christina: I love you so much…

Crystal: DON’T LISTEN TO THAT… I FUCKING HATE YOU!

Christina: I am so sorry for everything… I would never hurt you!

Crystal: I WOULD STAB YOU IN THE BACK OVER AND OVER AGAIN… YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME! If you follow me, I will kill myself!

Crystal was in control as she threw the shaver down and traded it for a knife. She held it up in sick fashion as Seleana stood there speechless. Crystal made her way towards the door as she cracked a wicked grin but then Christina looked at Seleana with tears in her eyes.

Christina: Take care of Brittany and Halo… I really am sorry Seleana… I will love you…

Christina: DIDN’T I TELL YOU TO SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Christina / Crystal finds her way out of the hotel a half hour later somehow, someway the individual known as Christina Zdunich makes her way to Rose Productions Movie Studios. Crystal walks past many individuals but she ignores them as she goes to a special room in the studio. She goes to Brittany’s special location and she locks the door behind her. Christina yells at the top of her lungs.

Christina: I am going to make it so you were never created! I am sick and tired of this… I am going to end you once and for all!

Crystal: You sure about that?! Not it I have a say about it!

Christina laughs as she throws the knife to the side she walks into Brittany’s Time Machine and sets a few numbers and finds herself going back to the past. Everything rumbles and Crystal is now in Detroit Michigan. The year is 2002 and Christina hobbles out of the machine as she walks with a purpose.

Detroit Michigan
Back to the Past

Crystal: You are such a stupid bitch… You really would mess up a timeline to serve your own agenda?!

Christina: If it means saving Seleana I really have nothing to lose.

Crystal: Not if I have a say I am going to make it where you can’t do anything.

Crystal continues to make her way down a very familiar looking place until she is on her childhood street. She could see the rundown home at the end of the block. It is her house and it is during the afternoon. She walks up to the door and begins to knock on it passionately as she just crosses her arms and waits in anticipation for somebody to answer the door. A few moments go by and eventually somebody does come to the door. Standing on the opposite side of the door is her 13 year old self. Christina looks into the younger version of herself and she lets a few tears roll down her cheek as she notices that her belly is sticking out. She’s pregnant with child and her younger version begins to cry.

Young Crystal (YC): What do you want?! I shouldn’t be answering the door…

Christina nods her head.

Christina: You really shouldn’t look… I…. I know it must be tough for you… To in this city where you think the whole world hates you. A world where you feel like things didn’t necessarily work out in the way that you wanted them too. 13 and pregnant must be a hard thing to go through… Actually it’s a very hard thing to go through because I have been in your shoes.

YC: How do you know so much about me?!

Christina just shakes her head.

Christina: That’s not really important. The only thing is that whatever happens don’t ever think that hope is gone. Don’t ever assume that things won’t go well. Things will eventually work out. I remember when I was in your shoes. I felt like nothing. I was a nobody. All of that work to gain a scholarship for softball and it felt like it was nothing because I got pregnant, but having a child is one of the greatest joys in my life. Despite what people might have said I don’t regret it and I have become greater than those who have ever made fun of me…

Christina smiles as young Crystal sits beside her.

Christina: I know sometimes the voices in our head can take over. It can seem like they are the only ones for us but you don’t have to give in to them. Things aren’t always so hopeless. We can be stable and…

Young Crystal just sighs as she looks over at her older self.

YC: How do you know about the voices and why do I feel like I know you. I feel like we have met before although I don’t think I have met someone with purple hair before.

Christina laughs.

Christina: It is out of the ordinary isn’t it but we are connected. I can’t tell you how we are but you can trust me. I am sure everything is going to be okay. Life isn’t as bad as it seems I promise you that. Just remain humble and…

Before Christina can finish talking that is when Crystal takes over her body. Crystal has an evil grin on her face as smirks.

Crystal: But when you feel hopeless you do listen to those voices. Sometimes in life people need to be punished. Just think of all the times those bullies picked on you. You just can’t let them go unpunished. You have to strike back. You have to make them pay and that is when you can give into that dark place in your mind. Just keep that in mind… People deserve what they get and Crystal Hilton needs to be the only thing that matters…”

Young Crystal opens her eyes as she cracks a wicked grin nodding her head.

Young Crystal: Thank you… I needed to hear that. People need to pay for wronging me…

Crystal: Exactly… You are the best and let everybody know that… I know you are busy so I am going to go… Remember me will especially when you are in trouble.

With that Crystal walks away leaving her young self behind. She has a wicked grin.

Crystal: Christina the more you train to change the past the more I will remind you I will not let it happen. Despite what you might think you need me…

Christina: But… But… Seleana needs me….

Crystal: Not as much as you need me… Just give in already…

Crystal just continues to walk as she heads towards her time machine and it’s on that image we fade out on.

On Camera
The Silver Screen Queen Reborn

The cameras come into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Crystal Hilton she has an evil grin on her face as she looks directly into the heart of the cameras. She is clad in a revealing outfit as she smiles as photographers quickly surround her and snap photo after photo of the Hollywood Hottie. She blows a kiss to the cameras as she begins to speak.

“Long behold I just want to say good evening to all of those who might be watching this. My name is Crystal Hilton and for those who may not know me I am the one and only MULTI MEDIA QUEEN! I am the woman who is just dominating every single part of the entertainment industry and I am the best fucking women’s wrestler on the planet and nobody can tell me any differently. Now this past week I got to step into the ring with the likes of my wife and of course Kate Steele. Jessie Salco loves to talk so much fucking shit but the reality is I was her best chance at winning a match. People want to run my name into the dirt like I am garbage but in reality everybody knows my talent.”

Crystal seems disgusted as she continues to vent.

“They know I am among the top tier of talent in all of wrestling and nothing compares to my ability to get a crowd involved for better or for worse or to steal the show. Everybody seems to hate that. I guess I am such a bad person that I told everyone since the very beginning that I would do whatever it took to get a World title shot. Friends or family I would use them to make my name known, and did I betray my wife in the ring? Yes I did do that… I guess I am the Judas of wrestling but I didn’t do it for thirty pieces of silver. I did it to go for the gold. I did it to become something and to make the Crystal brand be the only bran that matters. If that makes me such a bad person than none of you know what it takes to become a wrestler in the first place let alone a World Champion…

Alicia Lukas can run her fucking mouth as much as she wants. She can throw my name into the mud, she can disrespect me as much as everybody else and yet it goes on being just okay. God forbid I actually grow a set unlike everybody else on the roster and defend myself and I am being looked upon as the bad person. The fact is Mark Ward can do whatever he wishes. He can add as many people as he wants but it still won’t change the fact that come hell or high water I am walking out of Blaze of Glory as the Champion. I am walking out of the event as the best wrestler in the company and I will finally deserve the respect that I absolutely deserve. I will have done it on my own and then this stupid bullshit about me not deserving anything can be put to rest…

I can then take MY TITLE and shove it in the faces of all of the British trash on the next tour because I know I am the woman. I know I am the best and you don’t have to tell me differently. When this company was folding because management didn’t have the heart to be here! When women such as Melody Grace and Mikah were too busy getting pregnant and were blatantly missing from this company. I was the same woman who stood at the forefront of the division. I am the same woman who will keep being THE division and until somebody proves it to me in the ring I will continue to be as such…”

Crystal claps her hands as she smirks.

“I know everybody is talking because Seleana pinned me and you know what I won’t take anything away from Seleana because she is my wife. Of course she has the ability to lay on top of me and pin me. What do you think happens every single night when we get back home or to the hotel room. The same shit happens and you all want to act like her pinning me is such a big deal. I am used to it by now and to be quite honest I actually don’t mind. Despite everything I LOVE MY WIFE! MY WIFE IS EVERYTHING TO ME!!! So yes I said it… It was never meant to be a personal shot. I never meant to hurt her personally it was always business. It was simply something to move my career in the right direction but yes I did hurt my wife. I do feel bad that it was her but to be honest I would have brutally assaulted my own mother to get ahead in this company. I am a go getter and you have to respect my drive and determination. You have to respect a woman who wants to do just about anything to get the things she desires. You are talking to the same woman that let Despy know exactly how she felt. You think I give a shit?! No because it has always been about the business first and foremost and then of course me…

Everything else is irrelevant, and I know that might be hurtful to some but it’s fact. I would do anything to Seleana and what I appreciate is when my wife basically told Alicia to kiss her ass. Seleana did beat me but I taught her everything I know. She is a prodigy of me so for me to get beaten by myself I am not disappointed by it. I could sit here and write a book all day about my wife and how amazing she is, and how all of you in the media are a bunch of dumb fucks for trying to start shit but right now my biggest focus is on that of Ella Singleton.”

Crystal begins to clap her hands again as she nods her head speaking some more.

“Congratulations Ella you have made it to the big leagues, and when I say big leagues I certainly don’t mean that of SCW. I mean you have actually made it to a match with me! You get to step into the ring with the likes of a true queen and I can admire a woman such as yourself because you remind me of me. You are an open Lesbian, you run your own company and are trying to establish yourself as a wrestler. That in itself is impressive to do but after a woman such as me to look at doing it I am sure some of my greatness can rub off on you, and you can actually accomplish something.”

Crystal runs her hands through her long purple hair as she continues to speak.

“Your problem however is you have issues with one of my best friends in this industry in the form of Mercedes. She is practically a cousin to me and yes we would stab one another in the back but that’s just competition but I feel she has no real interest in fighting you because if she did she wouldn’t have put this ultimatum on this match. Let’s face it you actually coming down to the ring to beat me is something that just won’t happen. Not now and certainly not ever. I am way better than that and after taking a pin fall last week you can rest assure that I am going to come back with a vengeance. I am going to look to emerge victorious with a huge win. That’s the thing as well it’s one thing to beat me in a stupid tag match but when it comes to one on one matches and finding what it takes to beat me that doesn’t come easy. You better be willing to pull out all of the stops or do whatever it takes to win because I am coming into this pissed off…”

Crystal flicks her hair with a wicked grin as she continues to speak.

“So my suggestion you find whatever it is that you need. You get that power, you get everything you can because I am coming to prove a God Damn point. I am going to showcase to the world that I can’t be stopped and I deserve to be here. Ella your hopes of facing Vargas are going to go down the drain. Consider this your curtain call. It’s time to roll the credits on you once and for all. Courtesy of yours truly the MULTI MEDIA QUEEN!!! See you soon!”

With that Crystal can’t help but blow a kiss to the camera as we fade out on this image.
user posted image