Author Topic: Up To Date  (Read 294 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Up To Date
« on: November 30, 2018, 10:50:33 PM »
 Public Blog of the Siren
Mood: Better
Living My Best Life

Wow it feels like it has been an eternity since I was able to come before all of you and share my thoughts like this. To be honest I know a lot of people have been disappointed with me in these last four months or so. To be honest I don’t even know how to feel about myself but what happened is that I truly was out of character. I don’t know what came over me and since High Stakes I have been doing my best to stay silent and not say anything at all because to be honest I feel absolutely embarrassed. Embarrassed that I put people through what I did. When I first came into SCW years ago I truly was the plucky and spunky underdog who would pour her heart out in order to win wrestling matches.

It didn’t matter to me the size of the foe or the type of competition that I was up against. I would always find a way to rise up to the occasion and it was a fun filled time. Things always seemed to be in my favour since I came to this company. Granted Mark Ward always disliked the fact that I was a major Chelsea FC fan but other than that everything was always a good time. I remember when I finally broke out of my shell and i received a shot at the Roulette Championship. That was the defining part of my career. I won a six way match in order to bring the championship around my waist and I did my very best with that title.

It defined who I was as a competitor and every show you could see me promoting myself as a champion and I gave everything I had to be the best Roulette Champion that this company has ever had. I fought off opponent after opponent even having a major win over Roxi Johnson and as I set the record for longest single consecutive reign with the title that is when a cheating Veronica Taylor found her way into fighting me. That is when she used Chloroform to put me down for the three count and she took what was rightfully mine away from me.

But I didn’t let one setback stop me from growing further in this company. I quickly ascended to greatness. I overcame my close friend Melody Grace to become the Internet Champion and everything about me seemed to be moving in the right direction. I couldn’t have asked for a better career in this company. I beat Melody Grace, Evie Baang, and even had a very solid win over Mikah. It just doesn’t get any better than that does it?!

Yet as much as I poured into this company I just felt like there was something that was empty on the inside. I felt like something was seriously missing from my career. Some may have asked why did I choose to target Crystal Hilton in the first place?!

But to be honest if you look back to the year I won the Roulette Championship, her and I were part of a team together. A team that Veronica Taylor would join as well and we were the Multi Media Mafia. You couldn’t tell us anything. We were so strong together and yet instead of keeping the team intact she would have rather venture off on her own. Soon as she got her World Bombshell Championship match she totally didn’t want to do anything with this team. I still tried to keep the ties close but she didn’t. The only thing that mattered to her was chasing after the World Bombshell Championship and sleeping around with Matt Stone. It was around that time that Veronica Taylor turned on me and I was left with nothing. Sure I found my own way but it just wasn’t the same to me.

Polly Playtime picked me a part and I just couldn’t recover since then. I finally decided to leave SCW and when I came back this year I thought I was going to be on much better terms, but as soon as I came back there goes Crystal being Crystal again. She was stating she was retiring for the 100th time and it sicken me. I remembered what she did to me two years ago and I just wasn’t going to tolerate it.

How many times have we seen her walk out the door just to come back and demand a title shot?! How many times do we have to play this video…. It’s annoying and it’s the same old shit, and with that anger fueling me I knew I had to attack her. I knew I just had to get my hands on her, and that is when I decided to attack her. It just wasn’t enough though. She never acknowledged me so I took it one step further. I beat down the COO of her movie studio, and I even unleashed an attack on her daughter.

I thought everything was going in the way in which I had hoped for it to go. That is until I found out that her ex-husband and her kidnapped my daughter. For two weeks I was forced to live without my Juliet and it killed me on the inside. I knew it was at that point that I couldn’t go on like this no more. I couldn’t be that woman that did so many fucked up things just to prove a point.

I am not Crystal Hilton I am Kate Steele and that’s not my style. I think I was completely embarrassed when Crystal beat me with my own submission move in front of the entire world. It was a really humbling experience for me and I have been quiet since High Stakes but I made the decision to go back to the basics. No more puffing my chest out. No more trying to be egotistical just to prove a point. I am going to get back to the top of SCW in the same way that I got there in the first place.

That’s through hard work and dedication. I know to some that may not be what you were expecting from me but after what I just went through I want to be the best possible example I can to my daughter Juliet. I want to be the best wife I can to my husband Teddy. There’s no room for me to be a snobby little brat when I have people depending on me and I made a promise that I can’t let them down. Not now and certainly not ever.

That’s not how Kate Steele does things.

This week may be the toughest week for me in all of my wrestling career because I finally get to step into the ring again with Cat Riley. At one point I know I begged to fight Cat Riley over and over again. I wanted her because I felt her beating me in a submission rules match was a fluke but in all honesty she simply outclassed me.

There was no fluke about it. The reason she won is because I personally wasn’t ready to be in the ring with her. Truth be told the match was over far before the bell even rang. I was my own worst enemy and it didn’t take much for Cat Riley to swoop right in and pick up the pieces. Cat Riley I know we haven’t seen eye to eye since you came to this company.

I really didn’t like you because you intimidated me. You are from the same country that I am, you specialize in the same type of wrestling that I do. Part of me felt as if I was being replaced and everyone knows that when I am going through something and thinking through situations in that way I have little to no chance of winning.

I believe I barely said anything in our last fight but you don’t have to worry about that now because this fight will be so much different. This time I am ready for you and after getting embarrassed by the likes of Crystal Hilton you can be rest assured that I am going to stop at nothing at winning.

I know I still have so many sins to repent for. One of them being that I ruined your match at High Stakes at Seleana by decking you right in the face but guess what you don’t have to worry about any cheap shots or having to look for any sneaky attacks because my eyes are focused solely on beating you straight up in the ring. I plan to humble you and I plan to take back my crown as the Queen of Submissions.

Cat you might just be one of the best wrestlers in the company right now. You have a winning streak that is unparalleled with anything else right now but if there is one thing I am good at it is beating the streak and after coming so close to beating Dani Weston I wish to have another crack at her. I want to step in the ring with her again and I wish to show that I have the desire, the heart, and the dedication of what it takes to get there.

Up until this point your problem is you haven’t faced any competition that was hungry enough to overcome what you were bringing and you have been able to rip through the competition as if it was easy. That reality does comes to an end because now you are going to face me at my very best. You are going to face the woman who put the Roulette division on the map. The woman who had beaten the likes of those women I named before and you are going to fight a woman who has her eyes solely locked on you.

No Crystal Hilton, no worrying about a kidnapped daughter, it’s just me focused on you and you alone. That makes me a very dangerous woman Cat. I am currently a woman who has been backed into a corner and I have absolutely nothing to lose. Can the same be said of you?

The problem with winning so much is that you sort of get comfortable with being at the top. You think that wins are going to occur as easy just as the first and that couldn’t be any further from the truth. In order to stay at the top you have to train harder you have to push harder, and you have to show that you want it more than anything else in the world.

I am at that point where that’s the only thing on my mind. I must beat you Cat Riley because I need to find my strong foundation again. I need to show the world that I still have what it takes to showcase my talents with the best of them, and if I can get past you it wouldn’t be a stretch for me to say that I am ready for yet another title shot. I don’t want that one shot to be my only one.

I need to get more out of this business. I need to be at the very top of the business and I can’t afford to backtrack now. This comeback to SCW hasn’t gone exactly in the way that I wanted to go. There has been so many detours and roadblocks along the way. I need to show something more. I need to show that drive, that fire, and that hunger again. I need to show everyone that I am worthy of dealing with more and what everyone thought of Kate Steele didn’t fade away when Polly Playtime made me her Bitch. I need to show that I have it and that I have everything that it takes to beat you.

This is about my namesake but more importantly than that it’s about bringing you down a peg or two, and I won’t stop until I eventually get what I want.

To the people reading this blog keep on believing because it won’t be long until the Siren starts singing and when that happens I am going to leave everyone SHIPWRECKED. See you soon!

Off Camera
High Stakes
After The Match

Kate felt completely humiliated as the EMTs had wheeled her out of the arena. Joining her by her side was her husband Teddy Steele who didn’t know how he should be feeling. He stood by her side as they loaded Kate into the ambulance and the emergency vehicle left the arena and started bringing the Steele-Warren family to the nearest medical facility. Kate just sighed as she looked over at her husband who seemed completely concerned for her. He sighed as they wiped the blood off of her face and he looked right into her eyes.

“Are you okay babe? Look I am sorry I didn’t react sooner… You know I would have been…”

Before he could even finish Kate cut him right off as she just shook her head and quietly answered back with a response of her own.

“I deserved that… Everything you saw that happened tonight I deserved every single bit of it…”

Teddy just shook his head sighing in disbelief as he glared back at his wife.

“I refuse to believe that. The match was already over and that Bitch took liberty to beat you senseless after the bell. That’s not how wrestling should work…”

“Well it also doesn’t help the fact that I attacked her business partner, and her daughter. I constantly called her out, attacked her, and I even interrupted her wife’s match as a way to get to her. I would say what goes around comes around, and tonight I deserved every single bit of this. I had to face the reaper and that’s what happened simple as that…”

Teddy however shakes his head in disgust as he looks back at his wife.

“But that crazy lunatic abducted our daughter! That wasn’t how things were supposed to be. This was your moment Kate and she took things too far. It’s one thing to beat you with your own move but she took it up a notch when she kept beating you over and over again with that fucking microphone…”

“Todd… I am over it besides now we can move on to the next thing. I know these little outbursts caused me to make so many enemies in the last couple of months. Now it’s time for me to make amends for what I did and hopefully I can repair and mend the broken relationships that resulted because of my actions. This was a serious learning experience and it really didn’t get me anywhere did it?!”

Teddy shrugs his shoulder with a sigh.

“No not really…”

“You see just because they abducted our daughter two wrongs certainly doesn’t make a right. We shouldn’t stoop to their level and to be honest this fight was well over before it even started. We played to their strengths and in the end it costs us both. I lost everything. It’s not just my pride or even the match but I know Kimberly is in a rough place and I really don’t know where to go from here…”

They finally get to the hospital and begin unloading Kate as they move her towards the emergency room. Teddy is right by her side as he sighs looking down and deeply into her eyes.

“I don’t need a doctor to know I received a concussion Todd. We just have to think about what’s next for us. We have to contemplate how we fix this mess and where do we go from here. There has to be something more than just being stuck in the same old, same old. There has to be a life outside of getting one’s ass kicked in the ring. There’s more than that right?!”

Teddy nods his head as he continues to look at his wife.

“You know I am right here no matter what happens. I won’t let anything happen to you Kate. I haven’t always been there and I know we have had our large share of problems but if we can overcome them for the sake of our marriage why can’t we work together to actually be successful in the ring and do unspeakable and unthinkable things?!

Kate shrugs her shoulder as she looks back at her husband.

“Look none of that matters as long as we have each other that’s all that really matters in the end right?! We need to be strong with one another. We can’t afford to slip and we can’t afford to let our strong foundation be broken. I love you Todd… More than you could ever fathom…”

“And I love you too Kate… You are my everything…”

Teddy and Kate are about to kiss one another and it is on this image that we can see a little girl about 8 years of age running towards Kate’s bed. It’s none other than Teddy and Kate’s adopted daughter Juliet. The red haired girl runs by Kate and squeezes at her leg.

“Mommy!!!!”

“Hey kiddo… Mommy hates that you have to see her like this but I put myself here…”

Walking in the distance is Todd’s sister in law Cynthia Warren followed by her husband James Warren. James just shakes his head as he looks back at his wife and walks next to his brother as Cindy hovers over the bed.

“Sorry that she just broke away like that but ever since we saw you wrestle and what Crystal did after the fact she’s just been so worried about you…”

Kate nods her head with a wicked grin as she looks back at Cindy then over to her daughter.

“I can understand the feeling and she has every right to be worried but I promised you Juliet that mommy is going to bounce back from this. Things may seem gloomy and I know it’s scary to see me laid up in a hospital bed like this but if there is anybody who can’t bounce back from this you should know it’s your mother. I have been in far worse situations and when I get out of here I will rise back up and I will win just like I did back in the day…”

“No more being mean mommy!”

Kate thinks about it as she slowly nods her head with a wicked grin and smiles back at her daughter.

“No more being mean pumpkin… For now on it’s all about being here for you and daddy. It’s all about the family first and I know all of you have been worried about me as of late. You are all tired of my half hearted efforts and whether I really care about anything. For you Todd I know the cheating, and the lying has gotten to you but one thing I am not is Crystal Hilton and I don’t want to be anything that resembles that train wreck. I want to be here for everyone all of the time…”

Cindy nods her head as she smiles back at her sister in law.

“And we wish to be here for you! I know you always want to put your heart on the line in every single thing that you do but sometimes you just need a solid support system to be there for you. You need family who are going to have your back and…”

“And Cindy I broke your arm… There’s no turning back for what I did to you… It was so wrong and….”

“And nothing… Despite everything we both married into the Warren family correct?! That means we both need to have each other’s backs. We have to be there for one another just like Todd needs to be there for Jimmy, and they both should be there for Dawn. This is a group effort and as long as we have each other nothing can stop any of us…”

“I guess that’s true but I burned so many bridges in these past few months and….”

“So what the best thing is going out and being humble enough to seek forgiveness. Strive for something that you know is hard and once you can conquer that you can overcome everything. Just don’t be a stranger and think it’s all about you versus the world because that is so much farther from the truth. You are way better than that you hear me?!”

“I guess so… I am sorry Cyn… Sorry for bailing out on our team in Honor. Sorry for all of the heart break and…”

“It’s all water under the bridge Kate. The only thing that really matters right now is seeing that your health gets better. I want to see how you are going to recover from this so we can move on with our lives…”

“Well hopefully it’s one day at a time. I mean you know concussions suck and everything but if there is anybody who can bounce back from this you know it’s me. You know I am not going to let this slow me down by any means. I am way better than this and this isn’t my scene and it won’t be long until I break out of here and get right back at it in the gym…”

Cindy however shakes her head with a giggle as she looks over at her husband.

“Lies especially not when you have a Nurse and a Doctor for sibling in laws you know we aren’t going to let you jump right into the fray. You need to take it easy and just enjoy life. At the end of the day that’s all that’s important right?!”

“I suppose…”

Kate crosses her arms as Cindy and Jimmy just laugh in return.

“Anyway we are going to let you guys be. We left Terra with Dawn and we really should get back to our daughter.  You enjoy your own family and if we haven’t said it enough already we love you…”

Kate just shakes her head as she sighs back at her family.

“Stop with the mushy stuff! Just get out already…”

“Fine we were just leaving…”

Cindy and her husband Jimmy leave Teddy and Juliet alone with her mother. There is silence between the three of them but it’s all for the best. After all it’s the family moments like this that are really special and it’s a really beautiful sight.

user posted image