Author Topic: New Journey  (Read 305 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
New Journey
« on: September 28, 2018, 11:40:59 PM »
 September 23th
Tampa Bay, Florida

To say Kate Steele was still pissed off about the way that her super card Violent Conduct match had went with Cat Riley but she didn’t have time to focus on that now. Her main focus was going to be on her next big match and that was the big showdown she was preparing to have with Christina Zdunich. At the end of the day that is the only thing that mattered to her. Kate had did everything she possibly could to get inside of Christina’s head. She had broken her personal assistant’s arm, she had broken her daughter’s arm, she had even delivered attack after attack on Christina across three different companies but she knew that she would be able to finally settle this once and for all. Teddy was out with Juliet which only left Kate in her home by herself. Without the distractions presents Kate had planned for an entire day of training. She was going to do everything in her power to make sure that the focus was solely on her and getting better.

Her day started off with her in her pajamas. She wore her hair into two pigtails. She walked into the kitchen and made sure to pull out some eggs, sausage, and of course bacon. It was going to be strictly protein for the petite wrestler. Just as she was placing some cooking oil into her frying pan her doorbell went off. Without hesitation she blonde makes her way over to her front door and she opens it. Standing on the opposite side of that door was her best friend Kimberly Williams who was also the wife of new SCW superstar Todd Williams. Kimberly stood in the doorway with an uneasy expression on her as she just stands there. Kate rolls her eyes as she keeps them fixated on her best friend.

“So are you just going to stand in the doorway or are you actually going to say something? I was about to make breakfast until you interrupted me, so please if you have something to say Kim please say it…”

Kim just shakes her head and shrugs her shoulders as she looks deeply into Kate’s eyes.

“Kate I think we really need to talk…”

Kate turns her back to the other blonde as she slowly makes her way towards the kitchen.

“About what exactly, and you can close the door behind you. I guess I am going to have to make you a plate as well…”

“You don’t understand Kate. That stunt you pulled in California you really upset Todd A LOT! He is pissed off for what you and Teddy did to his daughter.”

Kate however just shakes her head with a wicked grin as she laughs and continues to talk.

“Look it was nothing personal it all needed to be done. Brittany was simply a casualty of war and she was on the wrong side of the field. You know how I feel about Christina and if doing what I did to Brittany will help me get inside of her head by all means I am going to take that chance. I know Teddy and Todd go way back but Todd just needs to understand this is how things are. I meant no harm to Todd or you for that matter. After all you both are our best friends after all TNT is a tag team that Teddy will never forget about, and of course you and I K&K are untouchable. We were meant to be with one another and on the same side…”

“I get where you are coming from Kate but you need to understand that Todd doesn’t see it that way. He has put in the final touches of his paperwork and he is coming to SCW to compete as a wrestler…”

Kate rolls her eyes.

“Right and I should care because?! Actually I don’t really care. It’s not like he can hit me or put any physical harm to me. SCW won’t allow it, and it’s not like he can get to Teddy. My Teddy is just a manager and he is making sure to stay as far away from the wrestling ring as he possibly can. So if he is out to get some sort of retribution it’s simply not going to happen…”

Kate continues with her evil grin. Kimberly however doesn’t see it that way as she just sighs in return.

“Look you can try to tell me how you are feeling about this all you want but the real reason I am here right now is to tell you that when Todd has his heart set on something he is going to eventually get what he wants. He always has a habit of doing just that. You know the type of pull he has with people you know more than anything the way he can manipulate something to eventually get what he wants. I know you are involved in this heated battle with Christina but why did you have to involve Brittany. Why in fucks sake did you have to get his own flesh and blood involved?! If there is one thing that Todd values more than anything in this world it’s his bloodline… You just didn’t attack Crystal. You attacked the very future of his entire organization…”

Kate however just shakes her head in utter disgust as she glares daggers right into Kimberly.

“You need to shut the bloody fuck up. BLAH BLAH BLAH! That is all you are saying right now. I know exactly what I did and if anybody has a problem with me you know they can say it to my face right?! I made my bed and I am proud to lay in it no matter how dark the circumstance looks I will hold my own to the very end.”

“You say that now but you haven’t seen the things I have seen Todd do. On the outside he might be a nice individual and he might be a wonderful wrestler but when he is determined to really do something he makes sure to follow it all the way to the end.  Trust me Kate I know what I am talking about…”

“Great wrestler?! You think I give a fuck if he was somebody a bunch of years ago? That means absolutely nothing to me right now. The only thing I care about is furthering my own ego. It’s making sure the world revolves around me, and as long as that happens nothing else really matters. I know somewhere deep inside your skull you think that Todd is supposed to be relevant but as far as I am concerned I am the one calling the shots. I am the one who dictating what happens from here on out. It’s not the other way around…You can go tell him that too.”

Kimberly just sighs as she slowly backs away as she heads for the door.

“I really am sad you had to say those things. Truthfully I was hoping we could be civil but it looks like that simply won’t be the case. Whatever happens from here on out Kate I just want you to know that you will always be my best friend. I am sorry that with war things may seem blurred but like you say all is fair in the contents of war right?!”

Kate nods her head with a grin.

“Of course they are. It’s all good Kimberly. You do what you need to do and I will make sure I do what I need to do.  Take care and don’t let the door hit you on the way out…”

With that Kimberly can only nod her head in agreement as she leaves the house. A few moments go by and Kate’s phone begins to ring. Kate looks at her id and it reads hubby. She can’t help but grin as she places the phone to her ear and answers it.

“What’s up baby, how is everything going?!”

Kate listens for a moment and her face turns to that of shock. Her smug overconfident grin turns into a look of extreme horror as she seems to be very frantic as she screams at the top of her lungs.

“What do you mean you lost Juliet?! She’s our fucking daughter! You better make sure you find her Teddy! I don’t give a fuck what hurdles you have to climb over. You better not return to this house until you find our little girl do I make myself understood…”

Kate quickly hangs up the phone but as soon as she does the phone starts ringing again. It’s from a number she doesn’t know. She quickly picks up and she could hear the sounds of sobbing on the other end.

“Hello? Juliet is that you pumpkin?!”

The only thing that she gets in return is yells from a little girl and that is when someone else takes the phone. It is a voice she knows one that is familiar to her. It is from the one and only Todd Williams.

“Now now you were so tough when you were talking to my wife a moment ago. She told you to be careful but apparently you don’t listen. You want your daughter to be safe? You are not to say anything about this if you do you won’t hear from little Juliet ever again. Don’t you ever fuck with my family…”

With that Todd hangs the phone up as Kate just sits there dumbfounded. She has tears flowing from her eyes as we leave her on this image.

On camera

The cameras come into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Kate Steele and she has an evil grin on her lips as she begins to speak.

“SCW I just want to say that all of you can kiss my bloody ass. Catherine can make claims how she is the queen of all submissions in SCW but in reality her win was nothing more than a fluke. She isn’t as good as she thinks she thinks she is. She is just a woman who has her ass far up Christian’s ass and it is pretty much on par in the same way that Christina has her ass up Mark’s. It is a fluke win and the reason I didn’t have anything to say regarding her is because she wasn’t worth my time. She is just English filth who doesn’t even deserve to be in the same ring with me. Yet all I wanted was a simple one on one match with Catherine to prove that I am in fact superior to her and this match has to get made into a tag match.

Bloody fucking hell this is ridiculous. This isn’t what I wanted and I know this is SCW management trying to screw me over but its whatever because I don’t give a fuck on how people view me. The only thing on my mind is beating each chick bitch by bitch and eventually getting my respect. I won’t stop until i get what I deserve and it doesn’t matter who you line up in front of me they all will fall before me.”

Kate can’t help but grin as she continues to speak.

“I just wanna thank Jessie Salco for being my partner we will beat Vargas and Cat Riley mark my words on that!”
user posted image