Author Topic: Making History... Four Time...  (Read 273 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Making History... Four Time...
« on: July 06, 2018, 10:58:37 PM »
 Los Angeles, California
Rose Productions

Christina had fainted and she was left unconscious for a few hours. When she finally came to she found herself being looked over by some of her movie studio’s medical staff. A nurse hovered over her as she just kept her eyes fixated on the Latina beauty.

“Are you okay Miss Hilton?!”

The nurse said with an uneasy expression as Crystal slowly sat up. She shook her head as the COO for her company Chloe Martin just looked over Crystal. She grins at her.

“Chloe what happened?!”

“What do you mean what happened?! You passed out Crystal. Stuff like that happens… I would pass out if…”

Before she could finish her statement she is quickly cut off by Crystal’s father. Pedro Lopez smiles as he stands there and looks down at her daughter. He shakes his head as he just keeps gazing down upon her.

“Are you okay little Christina?! As soon as I said hello you fell to the ground and…”

Christina couldn’t help but cry as her eyes were filled with nothing but tears. In her mind her father had been dead for the last four years. She really seemed lost as she looked as if she was seeing a ghost. Crystal slowly looked up at her dad as she arched up and gave him a long passionate hug, the type of hug that only a father and daughter could exchange with one another. Christina didn’t know what to say as she just offers a long drawn out sigh. She kept her eyes fixated on her father as she finally decided to speak to him.

“Dad I can’t that’s really you! You… You have been dead for the last 4 years. You died in that burning apartment four years ago. I remembered your burnt up body and your…. Funeral…”

Crystal can’t help but let more tears flow from her eyes as she shakes her head and Pedro just grabs her and hugs her as tightly as he possibly can.

“I know… Christina I was supposed to die. The only reason I am here is because of Brittany. I don’t know how she did it but she came back and saved me and when I woke up I find out that I am four years in the future. None of this is making sense to me…”

Crystal thinks about it as she glances back at her father as more tears stream down her face.

“Wait a minute you said Brittany helped you?! BRITTANY JESSICA WILLIAMS!!!! You need to explain some things!”

Once Crystal yells that out Brittany slowly peels herself off of the wall with her arms crossed. She walks over to where her mother is sitting as tears start to roll down her cheek.

“Brittany what happened! Did you go back and change the events past despite the many warnings of just about everyone who told you not to do it!”

Brittany can’t help but cry even more as she doesn’t say a word, but Crystal isn’t one to let it go as she keeps on speaking.

“Well just don’t stand there. You need to speak up! Your actions could have changed the entire future as we know it”

Brittany however wipes the tears out of her eyes as she looks at her mother.

“Look I did everything I could to keep the present and future intact. I focused on simply ripping Grandpa from the timeline instead of changing it. People would just think he died in that fire and it was a loophole of some sorts. I saw how you were acting when you visited his gravesite at the cemetery. You miss him a lot and your deepest desire is for you to give you away at your wedding. I did everything in my power to make that possible. I did it for you mom! Me and Ryleigh went back to the past and we saved Grandpa just for you! Yet you want to stand here and yell at me for giving you what you really wanted…”

Crystal slowly gets up as she looks down into her daughter’s eyes.

“I am very thankful for what you did Brittany. This is everything I ever wanted but you can’t just go back and change the past when things don’t go a way that we don’t want them to go. We just can’t change those events but we learn from them. We grow from them and they help us cope with reality and at the end of the day they help us get stronger.  Now where is Ryleigh so I can tell her the same thing…”

As soon as Crystal asks that is when Brittany breaks out into even more tears. She shakes her head as she looks back at her mother.

“She died saving grandpa! Ryleigh died in that burning apartment… Everything that my future self said was true… As much as I tried to avoid it my own selfish desires got Ryleigh killed. I am too afraid to answer the phone when the Knites call me. I don’t really know what to do mom. I am scared…. I am so scared…”

Brittany lets more tears hit the ground below as Crystal offers a long sigh as she hugs her tightly. It isn’t long before Seleana walks over to Brittany and she hugs her tightly as well. The taller blonde smiles as she wraps both girls in her arms.

“Don’t worry chickies… We will figure this out together. We are one family and things are going to work out for the best…”

Crystal’s father looks at Seleana before glancing over at his daughter. He can’t help but cross his arms as he looks at the both of them.

“Mind introducing me to your friend Christina?!”

Crystal smiles warmly as she looks over at Seleana and holds her hand. She glances back at her father and shows off Seleana’s hand and her engagement ring. Crystal smiles as she looks into the eyes of her father.

“Dad… This is my fiancée Seleana Zdunich. In a few weeks we are going to get married and I will be Mrs. Zdunich. Seeing as Brittany saved you from the past I was wondering if you could walk me down the aisle and give me away?!”

Pedro looks at Seleana from head to toe as he is about to answer. Brittany however storms out as he keeps looking the couple over. Brittany screams at her mother.

“I swear you are so fucking selfish! I just told you that my best friend got killed in trying to save Grandpa and not once did you try to comfort me. Not once did you even say that you had my back or that we could figure out what to do next. I hate you mom! I swear to God I hate you!”

With that Brittany storms out of the room as Seleana looks at Crystal.

“Let me go handle her… You worry about what’s happening with your father.”

She smiles as she looks at Pedro Lopez.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you!”

With that Seleana runs after Brittany leaving Pedro to glance over at his daughter. Christina smirks as she nods her head with a wicked grin.

“So what do you think dad?! She’s a real sweetheart isn’t she?!”

Pedro however seems really disgusted as he just shakes his head in disgust.

“Christina she’s a female, you are marrying a woman?! Whatever happened to Jonathan?!”

“Yes dad I know she’s a female and as far as Jonathan goes it simply didn’t work. It never really worked with the men in my life. Todd was too stuck up and worried more about his money than his family, and Jonathan just didn’t show me enough emotion. During these three years I found someone who really has placed my needs before her very own. I have found myself really loving her and I would do anything for Seleana. She’s everything to me dad and at the end of the day I have found out that I am gay and I am proud of who I am. I want you to be happy for me and I want you to give me away for my wedding so the question is will you dad?!”

Pedro thinks about it for a few moments before he glares directly into the eyes of his daughter. He lets a loud sigh escape his lips as he shakes his head.

“No… I am not going to give you away. I can’t support what you have Christina… You know how I feel about the situation and if this is what Brittany brought me here for she would have been better off letting me die in that apartment. I love you to death but this just doesn’t sit right with me. I can’t be a part of this and I won’t…”

Crystal is in all tears as she back at her father.

“So what was the point of my daughter bringing you back if you will have nothing to do with me?!”

“The last thing I remembered is that you were going to get married to Jonathan. He seemed like a sweet guy and I was all about all the marriage. It’s everything I could have ever imagined for you, and yet I wake up find myself four years in the future and I find out that my daughter is gay. How am I supposed to feel?!”

Crystal crosses her arms as she glares daggers right into the eyes of her father.

“You are supposed to feel happy especially for me. The reason you are here is so that you could be a major part of my life yet the only thing you can think about are your views and your morals. Well guess what it isn’t about you! This is about me and I am proud to be gay! I am proud to be my own individual and I just wanted you to stand by my side and take part in my special day. Yet the only thing going through your skull right now is what you want. That’s not how the world should work. Regardless of your own opinion or the way you view things you should at least support your daughter first and foremost. That is what should be important to you. Not get caught up in some stupid political bullshit. What you don’t understand is my daughter sacrificed a lot to bring you here…”

Pedro crosses his arms as he looks back at his daughter.

“Such as what?!”

Crystal just sighs in return as she shakes her head in disgust.

“Her best friend… Despite many warnings from just about everyone Brittany decided to ignore all the warnings and she was willing to change the past just to make me happy. She sacrificed her best friend in order to bring life to you, and as selfish as Brittany might appear to be. What she demonstrated was the most selfless act because it wasn’t about her. It was about doing something for someone else. She saw how much I was in pain at your gravesite and decided to help me change my frown. I love my little girl and I am very thankful for what she did for me….”

“Right it still doesn’t change the fact that I don’t support what you are doing. What about you Christina?! What about your wrestling career?! You didn’t think I would find out about you being an embarrassment to our family and legacy?! Who wins a World title only to give it up two weeks later? I left you with a wrestling school and many students for you to take under your wing back in Mexico. I left you with my entire legacy and yet you don’t even care about any of that! Why? Because you are too caught up in your Hollywood lifestyle and in this relationship of yours! How do you think that makes me feel?! How should I feel about a woman who doesn’t even care about her own wrestling career?! A woman who walked away on everything that she was so that she could become “Christina Rose”! How should that make me feel Christina?!”

Christina looks as if she wants to answer back but Pedro just shakes his head as he continues to speak.

“No! Don’t even bother to say anything. You threw away the legacy of La Paloma and I was okay with that. You went to America to make it on your own. You became Crystal Hilton and I was okay with that too but now you just want to walk away from that. Do you even know who you are or what you want?!”

Christina however cuts him off as she looks back at her father as her eyes are filled with nothing but tears.

“First of all I love Seleana. That woman is very amazing and it’s not because she’s a woman or anything like that. I love her because she treats my daughter like her very own. When I can’t be there for Brittany she is right there right by her side! Granted I would love to do everything DAD but the reality is I chose my daughter over myself. For the first time in my life I was happy with what Brittany has become. I know she’s rough around the edges but I am very proud of what she has accomplished as an individual and truth be told she is going to surpass me as a wrestler. I take pride in that and my daughter comes before any of my own needs, and that’s what is important to me. It took me 17 years to figure that out! I would love to be World Champion right now. I would love to be at the school teaching them all I know but right now being a mother is what’s important! You should be happy that I pride family over everything else. She is what I live for and I will never turn my back on her…”

Christina nods her head as she continues to pour her heart out.

“The father that I remember would take pride in me valuing my child over my own needs. He would be happy with what I become and wouldn’t have become so judgmental. Yet he is too busy with his head so far up his own ass he can’t even smell his own shit. Fuck you dad judge me however you want but it still isn’t changing the fact that I love where I am in my life. It doesn’t change the fact that I love Seleana and it won’t change the fact that my daughter’s needs come before my very own…”

Pedro just thinks about it for a few moments as he shakes his head at Christina.

“Whatever I don’t have to deal with this, I think I am going to head to Mexico City. I am going to visit the old school and see how things are going seeing as you couldn’t be bothered to do any of that. If you need me you know where to find me. With that Pedro just glares at his daughter as he slowly glances at her before she makes his exit. Crystal is left behind and she can only cry in return as she appears to be a crying mess…”

Mexico City, Mexico
La Paloma’s Gym

Crystal couldn’t believe it. After Brittany did all she could to save her father and bring him back from the past thus saving him from his death Pedro didn’t give Crystal what she wanted. All she wanted was for him to be accepting of who she had become. All she wanted was for him to give her away at his wedding and to walk her down the aisle. She had no idea that he was so much against gay marriage let alone against the woman that Crystal had become. Christina however was on a mission. She was determined to get her father’s approval despite everything that she had been going through. She finds herself back in Mexico City. She is back to the place that she had spent many years growing and developing into the woman that she had become. She was back in Pedro’s Gimnasio except for the fact that he had left Crystal his entire legacy and the gym was renamed to La Paloma’s Gym in honor of the woman that Crystal was back in Mexico. Crystal could only sigh in return as she was clad in a hoodie and a pair of yoga pants and sneakers. She wore the hood in hopes of covering her face but it was easy to tell that it was definitely Crystal especially with the purple strands of hair sticking out.

It had been a while since Crystal had graced the halls of her own gym. She walked around spotting numerous students working their asses off to hopefully make something of their careers one day. Crystal smiled as she watched many students sparring with one another. It was barebones wrestling at it’s finest. The wrestlers were working on their holds with one another while others were learning how to take bumps and some were even doing planchas over the ropes. Crystal just nodded her head in agreement as she looked over everything. It was like she was reliving the past as everything was unfolding right before her eyes. She could see herself training personally with her father. She could see her brother Jamal and her working on suplexes together. It was a walk down memory lane for Christina.

She continued to walk throughout the gym until she stopped at a statue of herself. Crystal glared at the mask and unmasked statue of herself. She smiles as she glares at La Paloma statue and slowly glances over at the Crystal Hilton statue. She reads a plaque that reads dedicated to Crystal Hilton by Pedro Lopez the gym renamed to La Paloma’s gym. Christina can’t help but just take it all in and it isn’t long before a man with a huge afro stands next to her. It’s none other than her brother Jamal Lopez. Jamal just crosses her arms as he looks at the statue.

“I knew you would find your way back here. Especially considering that dad told me what happened. It’s really crazy to see dad again. Four years without him is crazy. I had moved on and all of these students have moved on as well. It’s funny how life works sometimes…”

Crystal however shook her head in disgust as she glances right into the eyes of her brother. She takes her hood off as she just rolls her eyes.

“I didn’t come here to get caught up in any of that Jamal. Dad isn’t supporting me especially on the things that I love in life. He has no idea on how much Seleana means to me and it’s not even that. He doesn’t even want to take the time to learn about any of my interests or learn about the things that are important to me in my personal life. Instead he is just focused on his own ideals and stuff that he wants. I am tired of it. What was the point of Brittany bringing him back if he was going to act this way?! I am getting married next week I don’t need this type of stress. I just want him to be supportive of me!”

Jamal just laughs as he shakes his head before he glances back at his sister.

“You two are so much alike and you don’t even realize it. Dad came here but you know what he has been doing for the past week? He’s been studying up on you. He’s been looking at your past. He has been watching every single wrestling tape of yours and been locked away in that office.”

Jamal smirks widely as he nods his head in agreement.

“You can ask any of the students. As soon as he got here the first thing he did was stand in the same spot that you are now standing in. He glared at the statues for hours and he started to weep. I know dad might come across as this tough individual but deep down beneath the surface he is proud of every single accomplishment of yours. He is proud of who you have become as an individual and even though he may not show it. He loves the woman that you have become.”

Crystal forms a disgusted expression on her lips as she glares daggers right into her brother.

“That all sounds good and everything but he needs to express that to me! He needs to show me that type of love and I actually need to feel it! If I don’t feel it what am I supposed to do Jamal?! Where am I supposed to go form here?!”

Jamal smiles as he glances at the two statues before he slowly turns her attention over to his sister.

“The woman that I know you are would always have a solution. She would simply find her own way. Don’t tell me that’s such a hard thing to do because you showcased that in these two statues. La Paloma loved wrestling but then she was able to step out of her own shell. She was tired of been held down by a mask and she went on to become Crystal Hilton. Crystal Hilton is a legend! I don’t think there’s anybody better than her when it comes to flashy and just being in your face. It doesn’t get better than that. Yet in these two cases you were able to make yourself into something and you let everything else carry you to where you wanted to go. The reality is you don’t need someone to hold your hand Christina… You never needed anybody to do that for you!”

Jamal can’t help but smile as he begins to get really passionate about what he is talking about.

“Christina at the end of the day you have always done what you wanted to do. Why should any of that change now?! Why do you even give a crap at the way dad feels? It isn’t in your nature to do that and on top of that you were going to do what you wanted to do anyway right?! A few weeks ago dad wasn’t even around so why suddenly change just because he is around?! If he supports what you are doing great, if he doesn’t life simply moves on. You can’t afford to get caught up in what others want. You have to do what is best for you!”

Crystal slowly nods her head in agreement as she just offers a long drawn out sigh.

“I get that… It’s just I wanted him to have a major part in all of this. He wasn’t brought back from the dead to deny me. I want him Jamal and you know how much it has been my dream to have him walk me down that aisle. We weren’t really close when I got married to Todd. He had just passed away for the wedding with Jonathan, and now we have the chance to really connect. We can make up for lost time and that doesn’t even seem to be the case right now…”

Jamal shrugs his shoulders.

“Well I can’t tell you what to do but what I can tell you is if you really want something then you need to be the one to really pursue after it. You know what you need to do Christina. Go tell dad your feelings and your thoughts. Whatever happens after that is between him and his heart but at least you would have done your part. You really should visit here more often though. These students all respect you. They all would love to hear you speak to them and at the end of the day they are all your students. You should show them that you care and perhaps give them what they want…”

Crystal nods her head with a smile.

“Perhaps one day but today isn’t that day… Anyway I am going to go confront dad. I will catch up with you later…”

“Love you Christina and don’t you dare be a stranger… I won’t hesitate to get you inside of that wrestling ring and beat the snot out of you!”

Crystal can only roll her eyes in return as she slowly makes her way over to where her office is. She knew her father was sitting down inside and despite everything she was ready to confront him. Christina swung the door open to her office and she could see her father sitting down in a big office chair. There was silence between them but to be honest Pedro’s mind was on something else. He glances at the wall in the office and could see all of the magazine covers among newspaper clippings of the career that is Crystal Hilton. He takes in all in as he slowly turns around and glares into the eyes of his daughter. Crystal doesn’t say anything as she crosses her arms as her father begins to speak.

“It truly is funny how much a person can miss in a four year span Christina. You basically accomplished everything haven’t you? I mean when I passed away I knew you had gotten inducted into your second Hall of Fame and you were an established and well decorated champion but since then you have found yourself into yet another Hall of Fame. You have had three World Championship Reigns. You have had two Mid Card Championship reigns and have won an over the top battle royal match in addition to winning two tournaments to make yourself the top contender for a World title shot. That is impressive. You have done really well for yourself since I passed away….”

Pedro can’t help but let some tears stream down his face as he tries his best to regain his composure. He shakes his head as he tries his best to wipe the tears as he begins to speak some more.

“You really have taken your wrestling career to the next level and even though I may be hard on you I just want you to know I am proud of you Christina. I am proud of the woman that you have become and I am truly grateful to have you as my daughter. Upon being here in Mexico I have come to an understanding that I was a lucky man to find you all of those years ago and you have carried the legacy of what I love doing and have taken it to the next level…”

Christina slowly nods her head with a wicked grin as she walks over to her father.

“At least I tried my best to carry that legacy dad. I just couldn’t do it under the banner that you wanted me to do so. I am sorry I couldn’t wear the mask and really bring the legacy of Lucha Libre to the next level. I am sorry for failing you in that aspect…If I could do it again I would…”

Pedro holds his hand up as he looks back at his daughter.

“Please no more talks of changing any past. You have brought lucha libre to the next level. It’s not just about wearing a mask and doing flips. You went out there and established yourself as an individual. You have so much individuality and it’s really amazing to see you just about everywhere. Some people never accomplish winning a World Championship… Let alone some people never even make it big in America but you have done it everywhere. You have wrestled in the big companies, you have wrestled under the bright lights, and you have done everything in everywhere…”

“That’s right and it took hard work and dedication to get to where I am at dad. You don’t have any idea on how much I had to put into the gym. You can’t even fathom the amount of hours I put into just about everything, and on top of that managing to have a personal relationship with somebody else and be a mother all of that same time. It gets very stressful at times…”

Pedro nods his head with a smirk.

“Stressful yes but at least you have managed to accomplish it. You have managed to put the entire weight of the world of your shoulders and you are carrying it all. I am proud of you Christina. Honestly you are truly the greatest blessing for me in my life. What I don’t understand is how it just seems you could throw all of that away….”

“What do you mean by throw it away?! I didn’t throw any of it away…”

Pedro shakes his head as he looks back at her.

“Like you have reinvented yourself into something else and I am not entirely sure of where you are trying to go from here. You are Crystal fucking Hilton! You are a woman that people could only dream of becoming yet you push all of that aside to become this Christina Rose person. Why would you put yourself in a position where you wish to forget or not even respect everything that you became?! Why would you want to throw all of that away to just be content with being a secretary for the owner for a wrestling company? Why are you fascinated with being this wrestling reporter when I know and deep down you are worth so much more than that! You are the best wrestler in the world and that is your true calling… Why forget the past and do everything in your power to run away from it…?! That is the thing that I am having a hard time understanding Christina so please explain it to me…”

Christina can only offer a sigh in return as she looks deeply into the eyes of her father.

“You asked me why dad?! That in itself is simple. It’s because other things became more important than me being a wrestler. I love my wrestling career and believe me when I tell you that it means the entire world to me but Crystal Hilton just became too vile and vain. With Crystal Hilton comes the thought of the alcoholic, the terrible mother, and many other things like that associated with her. I just wanted to get away from that…”

“And why did you want to get away from that Christina! That is the thing that I am having a hard time at understanding….”

Christina thinks about it for a few moments as she just shakes her head in return.

“You want to know what changed within me?! It’s because I valued being a mother more important than anything else. Brittany was getting to be the age where she wanted to step into the ring and I wasn’t going to deny her. She is everything to me. She is the mini version of me and I know for a fact that I could take SCW by storm. Of course I could proudly stand before everyone and claim I am the best but deep down I just thought of my father…”

Pedro opens his eyes in amazement as Christina keeps sharing her heart to him.

“I just thought about the way my father used to make me feel when he helped trained me to do the very thing that he loved. My dad had an amazing wrestling career but when it came time to training his daughter he always valued that more. It’s about building a legacy and my greatest legacy isn’t in my accomplishments. It’s in the way that I prepare the future, it’s in the way that my daughter goes on to carry on the mantle of this family and keep tradition going. My daughter won her first championship and I knew everything I had ever wanted had come to pass. As a mother I was very proud hell I am proud and that’s what it’s all about dad. Brittany’s title win was way more important than my very own. I just want to be supportive of her and the reason Christina exists is because I want to be in a place where Brittany doesn’t feel I am overshadowing her. I love that girl and being a mother is far more important than anything else. It’s not just Brittany I taught either I have taught Seleana how to wrestle as well…”

“Really?!”

Christina nods her head in return.

“Yes before Seleana used to work with animals in New Zealand and yet when she met me I helped mold her into a wrestler and now she loves doing what I do. I might not be here in Mexico all the time worrying about the hundreds of students that come in and out through these doors, but I do have people that I am mentoring. That I am teaching the very craft of wrestling and that is what it’s all about at the end of the day. It’s about building the future and that’s what I am now taking pride in…”

Pedro thinks about it for a few moments as a wide grin escapes his lips. He stands up and keeps his eyes focused on his daughter. He looks into her eyes and hugs her as tightly as he can. He smiles in return as he grabs his daughter and embraces her into a very tight hug. Pedro is actually crying as he looks down into her eyes.

“Simply beautiful, you are simply beautiful Christina. You have developed in ways I couldn’t even imagine and as a father I am proud of you. It’s no secret that you are my daughter and from what you just said has really showcased that. You might feel as if you aren’t good enough but what you just shared with me just shows that you have become one of the most selfless people that I know. You don’t have to wear a mask to carry on the legacy of La Paloma. She lives inside of you just as Crystal does. This is what I dreamed of seeing and I am proud to see this woman. Not only are you a strong mother but I know you are preparing yourself to be an even stronger wife. You have made a lot of sacrifices and I want the best for you… So tell me about this Seleana of yours. Do you love her?!”

Christina smiles as she nods her head in return.

“I love her with all of my heart. She is everything to me and I am thankful for her entering into my life. I honestly don’t know where I would be if I didn’t have her in it…”

“Okay, and how does she view Brittany?!”

“She views her as a daughter. She does so much for her and Brittany loves her. I know she’s a female but…”

Pedro holds his daughter as he looks into her eyes with a wide grin on his lips.

“And as long as you love each other that’s all that matters to me. If you feel that she is the entire world to you who am I to judge or deny that? I haven’t been around the last four years. You are free to make your own decisions and it’s not my place to intervene. I can only support what and who you have become. As I said before you are your own individual so with that being said…”

Christina cries as she begins to jump up and down with a wicked grin on her lips.

“Does this mean you are going to walk me down the aisle?! Are you going to give me away and are you going to attend my wedding?!”

Pedro smiles.

“I didn’t say all of that what I was going to say is let’s focus on me watching you in Texas reclaiming what belongs to you. You want me to be a part of your wedding?! Go win the World title back. If you can accomplish doing that I will give you away and be a part of your big day…”

Crystal just shakes her head.

“Consider it done…”

“Good because I will be watching and I will be helping you get back to what you used to be. If there is somebody who can accomplish her dreams I know it’s you Christina… You just have to believe in it…”

With that the daughter and father hug one another tightly as we fade out on this image.

Mexico City, Mexico
La Paloma’s Gym
On Camera

\'user

Everything comes into focus and as it does it seems like we are taking to Mexico City, Mexico. We are able to see an image of Christina Rose and she seems to be training in her very own gym of La Paloma’s Wrestling gym. Her hair is wrapped into a very tight pony tail. Behind her are students who are wrestling their hearts out in hopes of making it one day. She can’t help but chuckle as she looks into the lens of the camera. Crystal smiles but those smiles are instantly gone as we can see sweat dropping down her forehead. She jumps onto what looks like a bar on the wall and begins to pull herself up and down off of it. In the background we can see an older man Pedro Lopez smirking as he glances at his daughter.

“That’s my daughter… Look at that drive… Look at that determination, and look at the hunger… She is ready for this and Mikah you better be afraid because she definitely has you in her sights…”

Christina can’t help but smile as she finishes with the pull up bar. She uses her arm to wipe the sweat from out of her eyes as she cracks a grin. She looks right into the lens of the camera that seems to be on her as she begins to speak.

“Mikah Green it looks like fate has brought us here hasn’t it?! For the third in a little over what could be seen in a one month span we have put the entire bombshell division on the map. The story has been about us and it seems like the story that will never end. You and I have traded wins back and forth, and regardless of what happens in yet another showdown between the two of us. The true winners in all of this are the fans. They have witnessed women’s wrestling at its finest and we have done a fine job at representing the integrity and dedication of the division. So with that being said I can see why you got here, and you deserve all of the respect in the world. Congratulations Mikah on winning the championship from me and claiming your third reign as a champion…”

Christina shrugs her shoulders as she shakes her head.

“I never quite understood why you would just challenge me so suddenly. You wouldn’t even let me breathe and as soon as I won the World Championship you were there to immediately ask for yet another rematch. I thought it was career suicide because there was no way you would be able to knock me down when I have so much momentum going for me but you proved that wasn’t the case… As a matter of fact what I thought would be my advantage became your very own. I was too focused on my daughter becoming a champion, and on a big victory celebration in at Disney World that you came right in and proved that you were hungry. You proved that you were the better competitor and you simply won the title right smack dab in in the middle of the ring. Not only did you just beat me but you did so twice in the same night… That’s impressive Mikah. I didn’t think you had it in you but alas you proved me wrong so good job on that front…”

Christina just shakes her head as she looks over at her father who nods his head at her. She smiles as she turns her attention back to the camera and begins to speak some more.

“However as you can see I am right here in Mexico City and it sometime I will make the flight to Texas so we could fight once again. Why did I decide to come to Mexico and for that it’s very simple. In order to understand where I intend to go I need to remember where I came from. It was in this very building where the metamorphosis of my wrestling career took place. I developed from a snot nose punk who was afraid of her own shadow didn’t want to involve herself in any form of confrontation and pretty much got bullied all of my life. I transformed into Crystal Hilton and I learned how to make a name for myself and gave it my all into developing an identity and being the best wrestler I could. That was damn near 14 years ago… 14 years ago I was established in this gym and since that time this gym now belongs to me and these students are training so that they could one day make it just like I have. At the end of the day that is the ultimate goal and we are all longing to be in that position…”

Christina walks around as she passes by various students and grins as they are all giving their all into becoming something. She nods her head in agreement as she continues to speak.

“That has been the story of my life and now they are trying to make it to their very own. I am the true definition of from rags to riches and I have to thank everything that has occurred in this gym. Every bit of blood, sweat, and tears was all worth it. IT was worth it to hear the cheers and jeers from the crowd because at the end of the day all of them inspired me to become the woman that I am today. So while I did congratulate you on being cunning with choosing to pick me apart when I was distracted by so much in my life I am here to give you the sad reality that you really didn’t beat me. I know that the record books will show that you became the champion on that night and it is a very impressive thing to do. I left disappointed and hurt but YOU DIDN’T BEAT ME!”

Crystal immediately shakes her head as she looks deep into the camera.

“This is not me preaching about some bullshit and yes I know I had one of the biggest outbursts right after I lost which got people to talk shit about me. Which seemed like another cry of attention but in reality you just didn’t beat me because everybody saw that you CHOKED ME OUT! I PASSED OUT!!! I NEVER ONCE QUIT AND CRIED OUT IN SUBMISSION LIKE YOU DID AT THE PPV!!! If there was ever a reason why I demanded for this upcoming match to be an I Quit match that is the very reason because as good as you might be you won’t get me to quit. You won’t get me to ask for a match to stop because I love this business way too much for me to just give into not being able to continue…

So I guess that brings us to the next question. Why am I so sure of this match? Why did I ask for this rematch on the last Climax Control before the Pay Per View?! That is simple. I wanted to shake things up a bit. I didn’t want you to feel comfortable heading onto that cruise ship and I wanted to stop this Courtney and Mikah match from happening. I know this is what you both probably want. The protégé of Mikah taking on the mentor! Both of you are among so of the most evil of women in this company. Nobody wants to witness that. These people want somebody they can cheer for. They want somebody to get behind and that is what I am bringing to the table. On top of that being in the Bombshell’s Main Event Title match is what I have done for the past two years… Go watch the old tapes and you will see that it has been me in both of the title matches. One in which I lost to Evie Baang and one in which I retained my title in the Chamber of Fate….

I want the Summer to be about me and I don’t’ want anyone to lose sight that I will always be in the biggest match during the summer. It’s as simple as that. You might be amazing but I doubt you want this as much as I do and despite what happens this time there won’t be any excuses from my part. I have everything to gain from this match. I know my back is against the wall and I actually like this feeling. I am fighting you on the weekend of my wedding isn’t that so fucking insane?!  Truth be told I want to strut down the aisle of my wedding wearing my World Bombshell Championship. It is a special part of me and right now I feel naked without having it by my side. I feel absolutely embarrassed that I am now in the history books for having one of the shortest title reigns of all time. It should have never come to existence but it’s something I have to live with.”

Crystal smirks as she nods her head as she continues to speak.

“However even though I can’t escape the history of what you did to me what I can do is simply make some new history. I can accomplish something that no woman has ever accomplished in SCW. That’s right Misty, Vixen and even yourself haven’t accomplished what I have the chance to do this weekend, and that’s become World Bombshell Champion for the fourth time. That in itself would make me legendary. I know it would make me go down in the Hall of Fame books and that is something that nobody could ever take away from me. You would simply have to play catch up just like you have been playing catch up for the past two years. I will admit when you came into the company you instantly rose through the ranks. You won yourself the World Bombshell Championship and you had a long lengthy championship reign that damn near couldn’t be touched but while you were defeating woman after woman I was getting better. I was getting stronger and I was building myself up to present a worthy challenge to the likes of you!”

Crystal  forms a serious expression on her lips as she continues to speak.

“I was building myself up and even though you denied me many times when it came to challenging for your title I didn’t let that stop me. I still got better and I remember when I finally won the Bombshell Championship. You couldn’t pry that title away from me and I was so close to breaking your record. So close to making what you established mean nothing. Although I did come up short it still doesn’t change the fact that I indeed made it. I made it to where I am and I am proud of everything I have accomplished to get to where I am today. I rose to the occasion to meet you where you are at but to be honest I haven’t seen much growth within you since then and maybe it’s because the marriage threw you off. Maybe it’s because of other reasons but you should have been way beyond where I am at right now. It doesn’t matter honestly because right now my mind is strictly on you. This Sunday it’s not about celebrating. It’s not about Brittany. It’s not about going to DISNEY WORLD! It’s about going to Texas to kick your ass and being a FOUR TIME CHAMPION! Afterwards we can talk about my wedding. We can talk about how amazing it’s going to feel when I am with my new wife among other things but I can’t wait for it all to unfold right before your very eyes.

You can’t stop my rise to the top. It’s amusing that you just turned 32 and I am about to turn 31 this year. We could be two girls cut from the same cloth but I guess that is never meant to be. You are a selfish Bitch. You only care about yourself and the company doesn’t need you as it’s champion. I need to be at the top of the food chain. Hell I want to be at the very top. You can call me Christina, you can call me Crystal but the only thing that will matter by the end of the night is the fact that you call me Champion. There’s no turning back after this match. It’s all or nothing.

I need to be in this big main event match at Summer XXXTreme I need to showcase that I am not going anywhere and this is my company, my division, and if you want to be somewhere in this division everything goes through me. Becoming a Four Time Champion is everything. Not only is it a sure way to the Hall of Fame but it gives a strong foundation that I want to see Brittany surpass one day. IT’s a lot that I am fighting for and if there is a person who can make history happen you are looking at her. Mikah I am ready for whatever you want to throw at me. I am ready for the biggest fight of a lifetime and it’s all or nothing as soon as the bell rings…”

Crystal offers a long sigh as she looks at the statue of La Paloma before she glances at the statue of Crystal Hilton. Christina looks at them both before she turns her attention back to the camera.

“Whatever happens I am fully happy with the result. I have been working my ass off for the past week. I have had my mind solely on you and you alone since losing. It’s now time to see if all of that training paid off. It’s time to see if everything is going to go the way that I envisioned it. I am tired of being in your rearview mirror. It really seems like I am the Vegeta to your Goku. It doesn’t even seem like you train and yet for some reason you are this strong individual, you have it all.

No matter how much I train or prepare myself it never seems like my accomplishments matter because you will be right there to overthrow my glory and show that what I accomplished is child’s play compared to what I can accomplish. It’s time to break this cycle once and for all. IT’s time to showcase that the hardest working woman in the room is the one who is truly prepared for everything that comes her way. Whatever happens I am happy with myself, and happy on how far I have come. I don’t plan on losing though. I plan to fight until I can no longer go anymore. I am entering this match with the intention to win and walk away with what rightfully belongs to me.

I refuse to be caught up in your shadow. I refuse to be anything that resembles you. I am a wrestler. I am full of determination and through everything I will be your new champion. So bring everything you got Mikah, and I assure you that it still won’t be enough. Best of luck you are definitely going to need it. Sunday I will be champion for a record setting fourth time and there isn’t anything you can do to stop it…”

With that Crystal could only harder than before and it’s on that image that we fade out on.

Kimeh, Texas
Hilton Hotel

We open up from the hotel room of Crystal Hilton and it is there where we are able to see Christina up and about. She seems to be working out in the confines of her hotel room. She is steadily doing pushups on the floor as she isn’t letting up for anything.  Clad in her Sailor Moon Pajamas and yet she is giving it her very all. The door to the hotel room opens up and her fiancée Seleana walks into the room. She seems amazed as she glances back at her future wife.

“You really aren’t going to give it a rest are you star?!”

“Nope… I can’t afford to stop now. My father has so much faith in me and he has really backed me into a corner.”

“What do you mean by a corner Star?! I don’t understand…”

Christina just sighs in return as she keeps on doing more pushups as she looks up into the eyes of the blonde.

“I honestly don’t know how my dad truly feels about our relationship. He isn’t one to support you and me well…”

“Being gay?!”

“Yes Seleana he doesn’t approve and now he has backed me into a corner where it’s basically becoming a must win situation. If I win he will walk me down the aisle and give me away for the wedding. You know how much this means to me and…”

Before Christina could say anything else there is a knock on the door. Seleana walks over to the door and she opens it. Standing on the opposite side of that door is none other than Crystal’s father Pedro. He stands in the doorway as he crosses his arms and slowly starts to make his way inside.

“You really are giving this all aren’t you Christina?!”

“That’s right dad I can’t afford to just rest now. I have so much riding on this and…”

Pedro shakes his head as he glares at Seleana before he slowly turns his attention back to his daughter.

“Christina forget what I said. I think there is something far more important that you need to do right now?

“And what would that be dad?!”

“Introduce me to your future wife. I want to know who is the lady that has the luck of marrying my daughter, Lord knows she is going to need all of the blessings if she is going to marry someone who is so high maintenance like you!”

Christina makes her way to her feet as she seems stunned. Seleana is all smiles as Christina grins as she hugs the blonde before holding her hand and glaring at her father in the eyes.

“Dad this is my lovely fiancée Seleana Zdunich. I love her to death and I honestly can’t wait until we walk down the aisle together…”

Seleana smiles as she looks back into his eyes.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you dad…”

Upon hearing that Pedro is taken back as he doesn’t know what to say. Instead he decides to just hug Seleana in return as he smiles at her.

“The pleasure is all mine! You are a great addition to the family and if you need anything at all you can depend on me…”

“Thank you so much! I love Star!”

Crystal smiles as she looks back at her father before she slowly gazes at Seleana.

“Seleana babe, would you mind going to check on Brittany. I think I have to do some more catching up with my father.”

“Sure thing babe! If you need anything let me know!”

With that Seleana walks out of the room and Crystal closes the door behind her making sure to put the chain on the door.

“So I don’t understand dad what is the change in your attitude?!”

Pedro thinks about it as he just smiles in return.

“You were the change. You reminded me that you can’t always judge a book by its cover. Honestly I thought she was pulling you away from your passion of wrestling but she is actually pushing you to achieve your dreams. When I saw you going all out in the gym and seeing you confront me in the gym I knew you loved her. The way you talked about Brittany reminded me that I would do anything for my daughter. Who she loves is none of my business but she deserves my blessing and if you are happy that’s all that should really matter in the end…”

“Thank you dad… That’s all I ever wanted to hear in the end…”

Pedro takes a long deep breath.

“How is my granddaughter doing?!”

“Honestly Seleana told me she isn’t doing too good in handling the death of her best friend. She has been working day and night in trying to fix her time machine, I think she plans to fix her time machine so she could save Ryleigh…”

Pedro nods his head.

“I see… Look Christina the real reason I am here is because I wanted to let you know that I will proudly walk you down the aisle but after that I am going to help Brittany and fix things to how they used to be. As much as I love being here you know I don’t belong here…”

“But dad I need you…”

“No… You want me but you definitely don’t need me Christina. Seeing how you are now has already warmed my heart. You truly have blossomed into a rose that can’t wither. Your wrestling career seems to be amazing, you have become a strong mother, and you have found true love. I am extremely proud of you. Right now all you need is your fiancée and of course Brittany. As long as you have those and never forget the past you can do whatever you want in the future. I knew it since you were 17 gracing the halls of the gym that you were destined for greatness. I can see I was completely right and I am proud that you are training the new generation. Brittany seems to be amazing and you have made me proud…”

Crystal smiles.

“Dad can I show you something?!”

“Of course what is it…”

Crystal grabs her suitcase as she heads into the bathroom. A few moments go by and she finally steps out of the bathroom. She is clad in her wedding dress and her father seems to be in tears.

“What do you think dad? How do I look?!”

Pedro can only let more tears flow from his eyes and drop to the ground below. He is speechless as he looks at his daughter with a wide grin on his lips.

“Simply beautiful… You are truly stunning and you are going to make a wonderful bride… I have a feeling it’s going to work this time…”

“I hope so but this will be the first time that you will have walked me down the aisle and that means so much to me dad… You honestly have no idea what this means…”

Pedro can only nod his head with a wide grin. He looks at his daughter as he grabs her and squeezes her tightly. The two embrace into a serious father and daughter moment as Pedro smiles.

“Whatever happens in your wrestling match I am proud of you… You have no idea how much this means to me Christina… Just having this moment is enough for me…”

“No dad… It will be better because I will win and I will win right in front of you… Time to make history first ever four time champion!”

“That’s my hija… Your rose won’t wither away.”

They smile and we fade out on them.
user posted image