Author Topic: The Rose That Refuses To Wither Away  (Read 302 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
The Rose That Refuses To Wither Away
« on: April 25, 2018, 04:49:54 PM »
 Blossoming In The Rose Garden!
Diary Entry #1
Feeling: Totally stoked and awesome

Hai everyone! For those who may not know me my name is Christina Rose and I know that it isn’t often where all of you get to hear from me. After all I feel like most of my days are stuck in the office booking hotel rooms for all of the SCW talent handling traveling arrangements among doing whatever Mark Ward views to be important. I am happy that I get to take this precious time to talk to my beautiful fans.
I LOVE ALL OF YOUR FANMAIL!!! IT’S TOTES AMAZING, AND WELL APPRECIATED! Anyway I know the question that happens to be on everybody’s minds because it’s the same question that you all have been sending me over and over again.

It doesn’t matter if it’s in the form of a written letter, whether it’s in a tweet, or in the form of a direct message. The message always ends up being the same, and all of you are questioning where Crystal Hilton went. To be honest I really don’t know where she went and I don’t know if she even wants to come back. I know she was such a dominant figure in SCW history but she took the closing of LAW very hard and I know in her mind things haven’t been quite the same for her.

2016 was a year that she will always remember when it comes to SCW. It was her big break out year. It was the very year where she had battled through the ranks of the Blast From The Past tournament. She had given everything she had plus more to be the wrestler that the company needed. This company was filled with its share of villains but nobody was quite as heartless as Crystal was. She kicked Despy to the curb and she became public enemy number one. She had given up her time into engaging in a war against Tommy Knox and the hotwire. She had an awesome year that resulted in her winning two prestigious awards that year, and she put Bombshell wrestling on the map.

No matter the challenge, no matter the opponent she always gave her all and she didn’t care that you all hated her. She still did what she had to do because she knew it was her job. Yet somewhere near the end of pouring so much into everything she felt empty. Granted she lost her title and eventually got it back. But as you could tell from her defense against Evie Baang in which Crystal wasn’t into it something changed within her.

I don’t know if it was her dying marriage or a void that entered into her heart but something was definitely off and I don’t have the answers that you want. All I know is that she does live within me. What I will tell you is that I suffer from the Dissociative Identity Disorder. There is just too many beings living within this body for me to count and after listening to what Christian Underwood said the other day I just can’t sit by and watch Crystal lose a championship because she couldn’t make it to the ring.

I just won’t let it happen and if Crystal can’t find a way to get over whatever demons are haunting her to make it to the ring I have no choice but to stand in the gap for her.  Christian is nothing but a big bully if Crystal was here she would proudly spring into the heart of battle to defend her title. I can hear the fans clamoring for a Mikah and Crystal showdown. That’s what they all seem to want and the world desperately needs this match so why not give it to them?

Yet being the mean face jerk that he is he rather throw a wrench into the plans. He just like those meanies in that other company that starts with the letter H rather twist the way that people should perceive Ms. Hilton. They would rather make her out to look like a villain and that’s not cool.

She has done nothing but poured her entire heart and soul into the confines of the ring. She has left every single ounce, sweat, blood, and tears because she is passionate about wrestling. Yet all she gets in return is getting yelled at like she is a flake of a champion.

However that isn’t the case because Crystal would never flake out and I know I am not a flake. So what are you going to get in return?  You are going to get Christina Rose stepping out of the office. You are going to get the Rose that simply refuses to wither away and she will take a stand. She will defend that Internet Championship and I will send Diamond and Mercedes Vargas both packing back to wherever they came from.

Am I confident in the fact that I am going to beat the two of them? To be honest I really don’t know. Lately across other companies Vargas has had Crystal’s number. She has beaten her more times than I could even remember, and I know Diamond is going to want to gain back the very thing that she lost.

But I can’t afford to crumble under the pressure now. I can’t allow myself to get afraid because I feel like I might get outwrestled the truth is I am more than just a pretty face in the office. I am a woman who pours her heart into every single thing that she does. I had to learn how to crawl before I walked. I had to learn how to run before I jumped. Before Mega Man 3 I couldn’t even slide but I will be ready. Come Sunday I will be ready for the bell to hit. I will be ready to be the woman you all need me to be and you both will be left behind as I venture towards myself versus Mikah.

Whether that means it is going to be me taking on Mikah or Crystal taking on her. The fact is that I will be at that match. I will be walking into that match as the Internet Champion and there isn’t anything that anybody can do to stop me.

To all of my blossoming roses let’s keep on growing together. I refuse to be the rose that withers away. This is my moment and you can bet your bottom dollar that I am going to make the most of everything. See you soon. Diary out…

Las Vegas, Nevada
SCW Headquarters
Off Camera

Christina made her way to the office wearing a huge backpack. The nerdy woman was clad in a pair of vans, she wore tight jeans, and a shirt with Mega Man on it. The woman placed the coffee cup on Mark’s desk before she glanced at her very own desk.  Christina opened up the backpack as she took out a huge stack of books and she placed them on the desk. Christina smiled as she slowly turned her attention over to Mark who just glared at her.

“Oh hey there Mr. Ward… Why are you staring at me like that? Did I do something wrong?”

Mark shakes his head with a sigh as he looks back at Christina shrugging her shoulders at her.

“Hey there Christina… Look I was hoping we could discuss about what went down on Climax Control. I just want you to know that Christian holds a personal vendetta against you. I don’t know what you did to him but it is really causing issues for the office. He hired Mikah to be his personal assistant and now there are going to be two assistants working in the office. I personally don’t have any problem with it because I have dealt with Christian for years and I know how he operates but he is trying to ruin your life, and I don’t want you to crumble to the pressure. You are one of my favorite bombshells on the roster I really like you. I know we have had our share of issues in the past but everything I have ever done was to push you Christina…”

Christina just sits there nodding as she takes it all in as Mark continues to speak.

“Everything I have ever done was to see you excel in ways that I know you couldn’t even fathom and on Climax Control you will be in the main event. You will be defending your Internet Championship and if you could somehow silence the critics and get past that match everything you ever wanted is going to be right there in front of you. That one on one match with Mikah will be waiting for you and I know you have all the tools to get there.”

Christina looks around the office and she notices that her mega man mug is on the floor shattered into pieces. She shakes her head in disgust as tears start to roll down her cheeks.

“WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED TO MY MUG?!”

Mark just shakes her head as he keeps his eyes locked on her.

“Mikah broke it… She is trying to make your life a living hell. I know it may seem like I am searching for something that I probably won’t get but is there any chance that I could get Crystal Hilton to return? I love everything that you do in the office. You have poured every single bit of your very being into everything that you do but Crystal Hilton could really save the day right now. She could be the one to really not only take the fight to Mikah but to defend her crown as an Internet Champion. She is the only thing that has been lacking in SCW since we came back and to be honest she has all of the makings to be the woman that all of the fans cheer. Somebody has to stand up to Mikah, and I believe that she is that woman…”

Christina thinks about it for a few moments as she shakes her head at Mark.

“You really don’t want her though…”

Mark raises an eyebrow as he looks back at her.

“And why don’t I want her? She is merely a breath away from being a Hall of Famer in this company. She can eventually accomplish something that only the likes of Misty and Vixen have done before her. She can be a three time World Bombshell Champion. That in itself is an awesome feat and I know she would want to accomplish that. I need you to get in touch with her. I need to communicate with her somehow because SCW is going to need the Silver Screen Queen.  I feel that Mikah trying to take over the office is merely the start to all of this madness but it’s only going to get worse and I need you at full force…”

Christina shrugs her shoulders as she looks back at Mark with a disappointed look on her face.

“I really didn’t want to say anything but I did get in contact with Crystal although it really isn’t what you want to hear right now.”

“Wait you heard from Crystal?! Please tell me what she said. I can’t believe you would hold all of this from me.”

Christina could only sigh in return as she glanced back at Mark. She reaches into her backpack and pulls out a letter handing it to Mark.

“What’s this?!”

Christina just shakes her head as she looks back at Mark.

“It’s a letter from Crystal you want me to read it?”

“No that’s not necessary I will read it…Dear Mark I know it’s very important that you have Crystal Hilton back but the reality is it’s just come to a point where I am tired of being Crystal Hilton. I know you have hyped up Crystal so much but why does the world of SCW need her? Why do you especially need her? Crystal Hilton has become a shell of her former self. Back in 2016 she was the cream of the crop. She was at the very top of her game and was considered to be the best bombshell in the world. Since those days however she is merely a midcard talent at best. Outside of SCW she has dwelled with capturing midcard title after midcard title. I don’t know if I have it in me to be what you need. My run as champion resulted in no taking the time to build myself as champion. I expected everything to be handed to me as I showed when I demanded a shot at Melody Grace. As much as you might want it I don’t think it’s the right moment nor will it ever be. I really am sorry Mark and I wished things could have been different. Here is my SCW Internet Championship you can consider this my resignation from SCW…”

At that moment Christina reaches into the bag and pulls out the Internet Championship. She hands it over to Mark, and he just looks at the title as he backs away from Christina as he looks back at her in the eyes.

“So is this what this is all about? Deep down she considers herself to be a failure and doesn’t think she has what it takes to be a top star again? Despite the way that Christian might feel about you that has never been my view on you or Crystal Hilton. I know you must feel like you are battling so many demons but I refuse to take this resignation. Deep down I know you are better than this and I believe in you. If Crystal doesn’t want to go down to the ring and defend what she worked so hard for then so be it, but then I need you Christina…”

Christina points at herself.

“Me?!”

“Yes! I need you to stand in her place. I need you to take the Internet Championship and defend it with honor and pride. There has to be a part of you that wants to do what’s right. How would all of the fans or excuse me STARS AND STARLETS feel about Crystal phoning it in? How would they feel if their hero didn’t come down to the ring and do the very thing that she loves the most in the ring? Don’t you feel they would be hurt by some means?”

“Well I guess so but Crystal never really didn’t think that out…”

“Or what about the people who watch our shows worldwide or the fans that line up to meet her and what have you? Her actions affect everyone as a whole. Now I know you have your doubts about stepping out of the office and getting into the ring but you can do this Christina. Seleana who just signed with this company told us she would help you get to where you need to be…”

“My Fiancee?!”

“Yes her and she told us how Crystal trained her how to be a wrestler. Everyone is looking to snap some sense into that other side of you. We are all willing to take the chance on you and will do whatever is needed to bring it out. So take the rest of the day off. Go get wrestling ready and be prepared what’s to come…”

Mark grabs his cup of coffee as he takes a sip from it as he smiles back at Christina.

“Wow this is some amazing coffee… Thank you for all you do. Keep up the great work and I know somewhere deep down you will find exactly what you are missing. It may not mean much but I just want you to know that I believe in you.”

With that Mark begins to walk away which leaves Christina to stand by herself in the office. Christina can see the door slamming shut as she is the only one left in the office. She offers a very drawn out sigh as she places the Internet Championship on the table. She sits down at the desk as she takes her glasses off as she glances at the title in front of her, and she reads the name plate.

“SCW Bombshell Internet Champion… I know that in itself means a lot but why does everyone want me to be Crystal Hilton. I could very well do what I need to do but what’s the point? What people don’t understand is the moment I’m Coming Out hits is the very moment that I become something different. It’s the moment that I become selfish. It’s the moment where I think the world revolves around me and that should never be the case. Everyone brings up two years ago and as great as it may have looked on paper. As great as it might have been the best year in my entire career it tormented me on a personal level. I was a cheating whore of a wife trying my best to sleep with Matt Stone and not give a fuck about Jonathan. I was quick to leave all of my friends behind and for what purpose exactly? All because I wanted to put my championship and my career first before anything else?”

Crystal shakes her head as stands up and walks away from the title.

“No… I won’t go down that path again. Of course Christina is my greatest level of acting yet. My performance should grant me an academy award but I won’t give the people what they want. They will not get Crystal Hilton no matter how much people might try to seek it…”

Crystal just paces around the office for a bit and all of a sudden she hears a voice.

“So that’s it… By doing nothing by not standing your ground you are actually going do the very thing you said you wouldn’t…”

Crystal opens her eyes as she quickly looks around.

“Who the fuck said that?!”

But then something catches her attention. It’s a wall mirror. Crystal quickly walks over to it as she can see her reflection in the mirror, and just like so many times in the past her reflection begins to speak back to her.

“I said that and just look at you. I hope you didn’t think you would be able to fool me with your façade and your charade. After all I know you Crystal and you wouldn’t be able to get past me with your acting. Christina? Really is that the best you can come up with?!”

Crystal seems to be in shock as she shakes her head as she glances back at her image, and she quickly replies back to it.

“Just leave me alone! It’s not like you know what I go through. Everybody in the world expects me to be something that I am not. They all expect me to just fight the good fucking fight. They expect me to defend my championship with pride and hell they just want me to fight. Yet I could never be that Crystal from two years ago. I was passionate, I was determined, and I was motivated yet since that time I have been complacent by sticking in the middle of the card. I don’t know if I have it in me to really be that top star again and the fact that everyone seems to be at the top is ridiculous in itself. I mean come on what can I really do for them? What do they see that I don’t see?”

The reflection just crosses her arms as she shakes her head in disgust.

“I don’t know Crystal maybe it’s the fact that they have seen you make it to the top before. They know that if push comes to shove that if you do become motivated you can make it to the top. You did it before so why not go out there and do it again? What is it that you are really afraid of?”

“YOU WANT THE TRUTH?! I don’t even know if I can beat Mikah! Hell I doubt I could even beat Vargas or even Diamond. You saw how I looked in that title match with Evie Baang… You saw how I didn’t give a shit. It’s like there was this empty void there. It reminded me of Yu Yu Hakusho when Yusuke was in the middle of fighting Yomi. He had put together that entire demon tournament for everyone but he came to the realization that he didn’t know why he himself was fighting. How can anyone expect me to do anything if I can’t figure out my very identity in all of this…”

Crystal talks back to the mirror as she shakes her head.

“And it has nothing to do if I put on the mask that is Christina or even channel Crystal Hilton. You do realize I can control both…”

“OF course I know I am you… You couldn’t fool me!”

Crystal paces around back and forth as she keeps glaring at the mirror.

“But why am I fighting reflection? Why am I doing what I do…”

The reflection smirks as she looks back at Crystal.

“I can give you one reason but I think it would be best if I let you figure that out on your own… It’s not my place to say especially when it’s right before your very eyes…”

“What do you mean?”

“Figure it out Crystal. You are a smart woman you should know by now…”

Crystal didn’t know what to make of it as the image she saw disappeared and all she was left with now was her own reflection. The purple haired beauty sighs but then she can hear a knock at the door. Crystal quickly sprints over to the desk where she puts her glasses back on. She fixes her hair as she quickly sits down at the desk and yells back at in return.

“COME IN!!!!”

As soon as the door open Crystal see the gorgeous figure that is her fiancée Seleana Zdunich walking towards her. Crystal could only smile in return as her future wife made her way to where she was sitting. She spoke in her thick Swedish accent.

“Hello Sta…. Chickie… How’s it going chickie is now a good time to talk?”

Crystal offered a smile in return. She wanted to tell her fiancée what she was feeling. She wanted to tell her how low she felt and she had insecurities about herself but instead she put on a façade of a smile as she spoke back to her in return.

“You were going to call me Star weren’t you?”

The blonde offered a slight nod in return as she couldn’t help but smile.

“I was but I usually only called Crystal that and I didn’t want to offend you. It’s Christina right?”

Crystal smirked as she nodded her head.

“It’s okay I know for a fact that Crystal wouldn’t want you to do anything differently. Now what brings you to Mark’s office? As you can see he isn’t here and…”

Seleana just shakes her head as she continues glaring deeply into the eyes of Crystal.

“I actually didn’t come here to see Mark. I came here to see you Star. It may not mean much and I know you are a busy woman doing a lot of paperwork and what not, but I love Crystal a lot… She is the one who taught me how to wrestle. I would do anything for her and right now she is in dire need. I don’t want her to lose her title. I know championships mean the world to her. Sometimes I feel that her titles mean everything to her…”

Crystal quickly shakes her head as she looks back at her fiancée.

“That isn’t even true! Titles aren’t everything. You are more important to her than any stupid title so don’t you ever forget that!”

“Thank you so much for that chickie but I know my girlfriend and I know what’s important to her… But I know love is about sacrifice and I want to make her happy. If she doesn’t want to come out and fight then that means I have to train you so you could be ready.”

Crystal rolls her eyes a bit as tears start flowing down her cheek.

“But she taught you how to wrestle. How does that make any sense if you started to teach me? Please explain that…”

“I know it seems weird but I love her and I am willing to go above and beyond for her. I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I will train you. I will pour my everything into you so that you could go out to that ring and do your very best. As long as you give it your all that’s all that really matters in the end…”

Crystal let’s more tears stream down her face as she glances back at her future wife.

“Thank you so much Sel… I really needed to hear that. You honestly have no idea how much all of that means to me. I don’t want you to feel like a title is more important than you. This amount of love and support is honestly all I ever needed…”

Seleana smiles as she grabs Crystal and embraces her into a very tight and passionate hug.

“I love you… I love all of you. It doesn’t matter if you are a psychotic woman willing to do whatever it takes to hurt everyone. It doesn’t matter if you act like a Bitch and try to keep everyone from invading your throne. It doesn’t even matter if you wish to be a nerd and sit in this office all day. I will be right by your side no matter the circumstance or situation. I have your back because at the end of the day I love you and that’s all that matters to me. When do you think you are going to be ready to train star?”

Crystal can’t stop crying as she looks up into the eyes of her girlfriend.

“Today… Let me just pack up some stuff and we can go training today…”

“Good! I can’t wait to see you at the gym. I have a feeling you are going to be really good… Anyway I will catch you later…”

Seleana smiles as she kisses Crystal as she walks out of the office. Crystal quickly stands up as she could hear a voice speaking out to her. It’s her own voice as Crystal looks back at the mirror.

“So did you figure out why all of this is important yet?”

Crystal slowly nods her head in agreement as she walks over to where the mirror is. Crystal takes a long deep breath as she smiles.

“I can’t let her down…  In the same way that Brittany has been doing everything she possibly can because she’s been looking for a mother to notice her. It seems like I have more than enough reason to go out there to that ring and do what I do best…”

“So what’s stopping you? “

Crystal smirks as she winks to her reflection.

“Because sometimes in life we need to just wait it out and see how things start to unfold. I will say this however I won’t let the Internet Championship go anywhere…”

Crystal walks over to the desk as she grabs the championship and firmly adjusts it over a shoulder as she looks at herself into the mirror.

“It looks good on me doesn’t it?”

“Of course it does… We look alike so if it can look great on me in the mirror why wouldn’t it look good on the real thing?”

Crystal can’t help but grin as she shakes her head.

“I figured as much… It’s time to get people talking again. Mikah launched the first strike but it’s time to get even. She wants a fight she is going to get a war, and of course Christian Underwood can also shove it. This might be my greatest acting role yet and it’s only going to get better from here. So now I have to portray myself as a rookie wrestler and take it from there…”

The mirror laughs as she looks back at Crystal.

“You really are something else aren’t you?”

“No… I am just CRYSTAL HILTON… Whether you want to call me Christina or Crystal that’s on you, but I am an entertainer and the people have been clamoring for something special and that’s what they will get. So sound the alarms because it will feel amazing to lace up my boots for my very first match back. Now if you would excuse me mirror I have a training session with the girlfriend, and I refuse to be late. I can’t let her down especially after how much she invested into me…”

Crystal envisions her reflection laughing at her. Crystal makes sure the championship is visible as she grabs her backpack and places it on her back. Crystal glares at Mikah’s stuff by Christian’s desk. She sees a picture of Mikah with her daughter. Crystal grabs at it as she chucks it at the wall shattering it into pieces. She giggles as she speaks out loud to herself.

“Don’t fuck with me Bitch…”

With that Crystal makes her way out of the office as she closes the door behind her. She can’t stop smiling as she struts confidently outside of the room.

On Camera
MEGA BUSTER!

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Christina Rose dressed up in a tight fitting pair of jeans, mega man sneakers, matching cyan top, and pair of glasses. She does a slide as she quickly kips up and points her fist at the camera lens as a smile escapes her lips.

““Hello all of my ROBOT MASTERS… Yeah I know I am still working on what I want to call all of you wonderful fans out there. For those who may not know me I am Christina Rose! I am the woman that you sometimes don’t see working behind the scenes in the office that is Mark Ward. Anyway I feel so excited because in 8 bit two dimensional fashion I will spring right into the ring. I will proudly jump and run my way through this real life platformer that we call professional wrestling, and I will stand tall as I step into the ring as your current Internet Champion!

Now on this week’s edition of Climax Control I get to step into the ring and proudly defend the Internet Championship. I know what all of you are thinking. What can we expect from Christina Rose? What is she going to do inside of that ring. What will make her different than what we all saw from the likes of Crystal Hilton, and that in itself is simple. You are getting nothing but passion from me. You are going to get my heart, and all of my soul. I plan to work my way up through the ranks so I can fight this company’s version of Dr. Wily in the form of Mikah…

However it’s a long journey to get there and before I dare even fathom of mixing it up with her I need to beat these two bombshells so I can use my technique of power absorption and make their powers my very own. It’s going to be really tough however as I have to step in the ring with two women who are going to want to make this moment their very own. First and foremost I have to deal with Mercedes Vargas!”

Christina smirks as she shakes her head at the camera as she continues to talk.

“It gets very annoying hearing Mercedes Vargas talk. I mean she has all of the athletic ability in the world. She is one of the only Grand Slam champions to have achieved such an accomplishment in this company. ACHIEVEMENT UNLOCKED and a definite TROPHY capturing moment we might as well screen shot it! But we all saw it for ourselves. We don’t need you to constantly remind us over and over again that you accomplished such. Just in the same way we don’t need you to be a stupid stat book trying to quote every single thing you have ever done and driving it down our throats over and over again.

I know Vargas has the talent and outside of SCW she has managed to go on quite the tear. She has beaten everybody that has been placed in her path. She has managed to capture a World Championship and she has turned away challengers. She will try to stand in front of a camera and tell you how she beat Crystal Hilton constantly outside of this company. But last time I checked winning a battle royal isn’t the same thing as a pin fall victory. Wrestling me to a draw isn’t the same thing as getting a win. Me getting counted out still doesn’t have that fire of a real win, and pinning my tag team partner isn’t the same thing is beating Crystal right smack dab in the middle of the ring.

Yet somehow in Mercedes twisted in sick ways that makes her the end all be all in all of wrestling! Yet she can get her little peanut gallery standing firmly behind her liking every single tweet she ever makes and it takes away from the amazing talent that is Crystal Hilton. Are you honestly serious right now?

That doesn’t make you some great legend. That doesn’t make you amazing that just means you were in the right place at the right time. I honestly don’t remember when Vargas got a pin fall victory over me because it certainly never happened in SCW. The only time she has ever beaten anything close that resembles me in this company came in the form of a pumpkin match where she smashed a pumpkin over this head.

Yet that’s not a pin fall victory, that’s not a submission that’s winning a gimmick match. Also while Vargas is telling you everything she ever accomplished let’s not forget that it was Crystal Hilton who helped you claim your first SCW Bombshell Championship in the first place. If it wasn’t for what she did you wouldn’t even be a Bombshell Champion, and even that reign was one and done.

But hey SCW opens back up again and you go out of your way to basically beg for a title short that isn’t deserving! You cried out and tried to guilt trip Crystal into a title defense against you. Is that what you have become Vargas?

The almighty campion de mundo is stuck to beg for an undeserving title shot? I thought you were honestly better than that. Yet because Christian thinks he is screwing me over he ends up giving you what you want but everyone should have expected it. After all I believe Ben Jordan said it best. When you are in a world where Jessie Salco can beg over and over for a World title shot and she ultimately always gets what she wants why wouldn’t you of all people get what you want?

So let’s be real here. You could have gone after Mikah and challenged her but by going through me you think that’s going to be an easier path to the title? Is that what this is about because if you think that’s the case let me explain something to you. I am not going to be a pushover. I have been training my ass off with the likes of Seleana and she has prepping me for this very moment. She has been working with me so I could wipe that stupid smug look off of your face, and you will not beat me by any means.

I know I might be called a lot of things. People might be confused by my actions as of lately. They may not understand me. They don’t even know if I am Crystal or Christina. Sometimes I don’t even know it either but one thing I do know is I am still sane enough to beat you on any given day of the week. Crystal worked her ass off making sure you don’t hold a victory over her in a SCW ring and she will make sure that you don’t create a new type of history here.

How’s that for a statistic? How many years will it take for Mercedes Vargas to pin Crystal Hilton in SCW? Why don’t we monitor that stat? Yet I somehow don’t think you don’t want to go there. You aren’t ready to face me because I got a Mega Buster with your name on it. I will blast you into oblivion and far away from any title scene in this company. Consider this your return gift from me to you… You will thank me later for it…”

Crystal can’t help but chuckle as she nods taking it all in as she continues to speak.

“And of course that brings me to the likes of Diamond… Diamond I must say I have nothing but respect for you. I remember when we were both chasing after the right to get into the ring with Devona. It was a match that I wanted more than anything, and you managed to get to that match by pinning me in a triple threat match. That really cut that confident side of me in more ways than you could ever imagine. It really forced me to take a glance at things over again.

I really wanted to face Devona and I never got the opportunity to do so. You went on to beat her in a title match and you claimed the Internet Championship as your own. Yet there was one thing you weren’t expecting to happen and that was for me to bounce back like I did. I was waiting for you. I was waiting for my moment so I could face you in the ring. I held a grudge for the longest because of what the fallen said about me and my friends.

You claimed that we didn’t know what it felt like to be from Detroit. It wasn’t even important because we didn’t know about the work ethic and everything it took to really make it in the industry. To be honest with you my entire career has been filled with roadblocks. Roadblocks if I even had what it took to make it to the next fight or not. This body has been through wrestling for a very long time and I was feeling tired and fatigued.

I didn’t know if this body had what it took to keep on fighting but on that very last card at the time I gave it my all. Crystal gave it her all and she beat me. She was able to celebrate her championship win and she did so with just about everybody. Nobody could ever take that feeling away from her and yet what really hurt me the most is that you didn’t have anything to say about that match. You did literally nothing in the lead up to that match.

Yet all people ever did was doubt Crystal going into it. Everyone claimed that you would be a hard opponent. That you were unstoppable and I had little to no chance at beating you. Yet I managed to do the unthinkable. Despite how much Vargas told her it was impossible I… ahem…. CRYSTAL managed to beat you in the ring and she never got any respect for it.

So now in this match we can kill two birds with one stone. We can get over this hump and we can leave the past behind us. This is the perfect to showcase to Vargas that she will never be as good as this body. This is also a way to get over you once again and to put all of the critics to rest.

The biggest question on everybody’s mind is why isn’t the Crystal we love and adore here right now? The answer to that question is very simple. It’s because Crystal felt she never got that respect from her peers. She felt it was always a losing cause and nobody was buying into that hype but as Christina Rose. As the woman who is standing before all of you right now. As the woman who pushes pens and files paperwork I am going to put my everything into this to show you that I have all the makings to be the top bombshell in this company.

It’s obvious what people want to see. It’s obvious what Mikah wants as she wouldn’t become Christian’s secretary if it wasn’t to get under my skin. She wants to face me in the ring and if there is one thing I have learned from working with Mark Ward. Sometimes it’s best to give the fans exactly what they want. I will give Mikah exactly what she wants but she better not cry when it all comes to surface that the very thing she wanted isn’t what she really wanted at all.

Once that bell rings there is no telling what is going to happen but I can tell you all this much. I am not going to lose this Internet Championship in the very first defense. I would rather get hurt and be put out of commission for months upon months then to leave that match empty handed. The fans don’t deserve to see me as a transitional champion. They have put too much faith into me to watch me drop the ball so I will go out there and fight. I will give everything I have an I will emerge victorious!”

Christina can’t help but chuckle as she continues to speak.

“And after all of that is done there will be only one thing left to do. It will be me looking at taking the fight to Mikah and I think I know why there is animosity between us. It’s because I never put anything into the Black Sheep. That’s what this clearly has to be all about. I finally accepted the fact that I am not a Black Sheep. I am fully accepted by all of the people and the one thing they are looking from me is to be their hero. I have to be their fighter. SCW is in dire need of a bombshell for the people and although that may not be what I accustomed to it’s what I am going to be.

The best thing about being Christina to be honest is the fact that I can just be myself. I don’t have to worry about the image I portray in the spotlight. I don’t have to worry about the paparazzi or everything that comes with me. I can just be the loveable nerd who likes to do everything she can to be happy, and at the end of the day I rather make a name by simply being me.

So let’s put on the biggest match of our careers ladies. This is our main event. The focus is going to be on us and let’s go out there and steal the show like we know we can. Vargas can go Achievement Unlocking chasing, Diamond can focus on getting back what she lost but for me I am just happy to fight for the people. I am powering up and it’s about the gradual build to get to Dr. Wily. BOOM BOOM POW!!! Power Absorption…. I get stronger with every passing day. Best of luck you are going to need it…

Just remember that this is the rose that refuses to wither away….”

With that Christina runs away as she does a barrel roll. We slowly fade out on this image.

Las Vegas, Nevada
Local Gym

Christina had arrived to the place that Seleana had told her to meet her at. Seleana would teach Christina the fine pointers of wrestling and even that statement alone had Crystal laughing. Crystal decided to play along especially considering her fiancée was willing to invest so much into her. She just couldn’t leave her hanging. Crystal walked into the gym clad in a pair of Zelda yoga pants, and a small tank top with Princess Zelda on it. She smiled as she spotted her fiancée taking some bumps in the middle of a wrestling ring. Crystal saw that they had the gym all to themselves. She slowly made her way over to the ring as she took off her glasses and smiled at Seleana. Seleana had sweat dripping down her forehead. She wipes it as she looks over at Christina and smiles.

“Hey Chickie!!! I am glad that you were able to make it today. I didn’t think you would show up!”

Seleana seemed happy to see Christina standing there before her. Crystal however couldn’t help but giggle as she slid herself into the ring as she looked back at the woman.

“I told you calling me Star is fine. You don’t have to change who you are because you feel this is a little different…”

Seleana took a stepped back as she nodded her head.

“It’s just the last time Star acted differently there was someone else living inside of her. Somebody that was mean and if you are mean I don’t want to upset you. I just want you to be happy and I want you to know that I love you…”

Crystal nods her head with a warm smile grabbing Seleana by the shoulders.

“And trust me the fact that you want to help me out is more than enough love. I feel all of it, more than you could even imagine. So let’s get on with this training shall we? Which reminds me shouldn’t you be focusing on your own match?  You got a tough match ahead of you with Paraid Ara and Crystal would hate for you to lose to someone like that. That woman looks like a bully she hates those who have the looks to them and isn’t a fan of those flaunt themselves…”

Crystal embraces Seleana into a tight hug as she smirks.

“I know you wish to help me out but just look at me… Your fiancée is a hot woman, and you yourself are incredibly hot. This woman might try to pick you apart based on who you are sleeping with and how you look so you need to be ready for everything. That woman prides herself on technical wrestling and everything Crystal did was about the spotlight. It was about getting the crowd out of their seats with an onslaught of aerial attacks and her high speed lucha libre training. Technical wrestling will slow all of that down so you need to be at the top of your game for it.”

Seleana is a little taken back as she didn’t realize this is how this training session would be going. She runs her hands through her long blonde hair as she looks back at her future wife.

“Wait a minute chickie… I am supposed to be training you. You are the one with the big title match and you can’t lose just yet. So let me help you so that you are prepared…”

Christina can’t help but grin as she took Seleana down with a quick arm drag. Seleana is instantly slung to the ground as Crystal is quick to her feet as soon as Seleana gets up to her feet Crystal grabs Seleana and slings her to the mat with a quick snap suplex. Seleana looks up at Crystal as she looks up at the purple haired beauty.

“Wow you are amazing Star! That was really quick and how did you do that?”

Crystal wanted to tell Seleana right then and there that all of this was a charade because of her insecurities but instead she could only smile as she looked back into her eyes.

“The truth is I appreciate your concern but I think I kept Crystal’s abilities. I think I will be handle my own as soon as the bell rings but what Crystal would be more concerned with is what you said to me in that office. You are the most important thing in my life and I don’t want you to think that isn’t the case. I would take a bullet for you Seleana. The moment you came into my life is the moment that everything changed for me. It’s the moment I stopped being selfish and I realized that love could really work for me….”

“Star…”

“And I have gone through my life for the past 17 years trying to balance if I was even a good mother, or if I was even good wife material, and I always seemed to fail at it. Yet you come in and whether I am acting like a Bitch or a witch you decided to stick by me and I don’t understand it. I really can’t fathom exactly why you are the way you are.”

“Crystal….”

Christina nods her head as she looks back at Seleana.

“Yes babe…?”

Seleana smirks as she looks at Crystal. She hugs Crystal tightly as the blonde just holds her tightly as smiles at her.

“You mean everything to me as well. I knew It from the day that Christina appeared that something was happening within you. I knew you were always there but instead of trying to figure out the differences between the two I knew that there wasn’t any difference because how you act when you wear those glasses and when you sit in that office is the same very woman that I go home to every night. You weren’t going to fool me because I know who you are away from the cameras. If you were afraid of something or had any questions about anything you should have come to me first. That’s why I am your fiancée… We are supposed to share everything with one another… You are only human. You don’t have to be this super girl every single day…. It’s okay to be vulnerable at times…”

Crystal sighed as she nodded her head in agreement.

“You really mean that?!”

“Yes I mean that… You don’t have to put on a façade with me. You didn’t honestly think I wouldn’t be able to see through your façade did you? I knew it from day one this is who you really wanted to portray but the thing is I am not going to judge you because I got your back. I am here to be right by your side no matter how silly it might seem…”

Crystal could only smile in return as she nodded her head with a chuckle as she glanced back at Seleana.

“Thank you that’s what I needed to hear babe… This is why I would do anything for you but now we are stuck with a major dilemma… “

“Yes chickie? What kind of dilemma is that?!”

Crystal takes a long gulp as she replies back.

“Where do we go from here… What should be next in the story of Christina Rose?”

“What do you mean what should be next? We keep going from what everybody knows I took you under my wing and I helped you get prepared for this major title match. Maybe we can work on learning some new moves for you. Coming up with something new so people could take it as being authentic! I will be by your side for every single step of the way. I want to be the roll to your mega man…”

Crystal’s eyes light up as she nods her head in agreement.

“That’s it! MEGA MAN!!! What if I did something Mega Man inspired! I channel him into everything that I do. Mega Man came out in 1987 which is the year I was born. It would be perfect and I think the fans would really be into everything that I do…”

Seleana smiles as she jumps up with joy as she looks back at her girlfriend.

“And you could wear some video game inspired attire and take It to another level. Christina Rose could be the best wrestler ever and it wouldn’t feel weird to you because you would just be channeling yourself and as long as you are yourself who else could tell you any differently? At the end of the day I think everyone just wants you to have fun Star… As long as you are having fun why should anything else matter?”

“Nothing should matter but I guess I been beating myself up a lot lately….”

“And why have you been beating yourself up? You have no reason to do that to yourself…”

Crystal takes a long deep breath as she begins to share her heart.

“Well just look at how things are… I am a shell of my former self and I doubt I could even get to where I need to be… Who knows if I even have what it takes to push myself towards being the top bombshell again… You saw how much I constantly got crushed in LAW when chasing after Camacho. You saw how I couldn’t beat Vargas in Honor… Maybe with how things are now I am just meant to dwell as a midcard champion and not really go anywhere past that…”

Seleana just shakes her head as she grabs Crystal.

“And who is exactly telling you that because everyone else sees things differently chickie! Everyone knows what you are capable of and the truth is you did it once before so what is to stop you from achieving it all again? The only thing that can really stop you is yourself and I know for a fact that you are much better than that… Instead of focusing why you don’t think you can go out there and be that main event star again why don’t you focus on the reasons that you are exactly just that. We all want you to bounce back from those days Crys… I especially want that…”

Crystal just shakes her head with a long sigh.

“You really don’t mean that babe… Besides when I get too fully involved in wrestling I lose all sense of myself. I get too deeply involved into myself and things usually go my way but it comes at a cost…”

“So… It’s all worth it star. If it means that you will be happy at the end of the day then sometimes sacrifices need to be made. Do you honestly think I care if you end up being mean to me? I can deal with it. One thing I have come to understand is that sometimes love is indeed a sacrifice. It’s not just about what I want but it’s also about you. I want you happy and I don’t ever want you to give up that sense of happiness…”

Crystal shakes her head as she wipes the tears from out of her own eyes as she pours her heart back to Seleana.

“And what you need to understand is that I don’t want to hurt you Seleana. I think out of everything that is the one thing that is really stopping me from pursuing after what I really want to chase after.”

“Well if I am right by your side then you shouldn’t have to worry about you hurting me. What would hurt me more than anything is if you didn’t involve me in your plans. That would make me feel really better. After all we are going to be involved in a life commitment. It’s supposed to be for better or for worse and we are going to do this together. So instead of trying to beat yourself up why don’t we focus on how we are going to get you to where you need to be together, and in the same breath we could also start focusing on what I am going to do inside of that ring.  I don’t want to lose to Para in my first match in SCW…”

Crystal quickly shakes her head as she looks back at her fiancee.

“And you won’t lose especially not with me by ringside… I will be damned if my girl thinks she is going to be out there by herself. It’s not like that at all. I got your back Seleana. I will always have your back no matter what happens I am right there by your side helping you every step of the way…”

Sel smiles.

“Good because I want to do the same for you, and now that we promised to not hide anything from each other you know what comes next right?”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders as she glares into the eyes of the blonde beauty.

“And what exactly is that?”

“Well you need to be at the top of your game Star… This is going to be your first of many defenses and you need to show the world that you are ready for it so now we will focus on your training. Are you familiar with the Rocky films?”

“DO I KNOW ROCKY?! OF COURSE I KNOW ROCKY!!! I have spent years upon years watching everything that is Rocky! What about it?!”

Seleana smiles more so than ever.

“We will now focus on some Rocky like training. Like the stuff you see in those montage videos… Let’s focus on getting you into shape so there isn’t any question that you are ready for this match. If you put everything into this the rest will be history. The doubts will be gone and we can focus on Mikah… One step at a time chickie but we will get there and that’s a promise….”

Crystal wipes the remaining of the tears from out of her eyes as she let’s a smirk escape her lips finally.

“Thank you… I honestly don’t know where I would be without you in my life…”

“Don’t think me… Let’s just do what we need to do so we can both win…"

Crystal and Seleana hug one another tightly and it's at that moment that they both grab one another into a very tight grapple. They wrestle one another and it's on this image that we leave them on.
user posted image