Author Topic: Team Warren's Statement  (Read 345 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Team Warren's Statement
« on: September 15, 2017, 11:32:20 PM »
 Christchurch, New Zealand

The Warren family have had their major shares of Ups and Downs in the past year. It all started with Kate Steele having a year like none other as she made her rise through the ranks of SCW as she took the Roulette division by storm. Kate was one of the premier athletes in the company but there was a sudden change in her attitude. She had decided to turn on her family and in the midst of her big rise through the ranks she found herself attacking her sister in law Cynthia. Not only did she attack her but she beat her down, and broke her arm. That put Cindy out of commission for a bit and now a year and four months later it seems like the sister in laws have patched thing up.

Now Cindy and Kate would be forming Team Warren to see if they could work together to not only take control of a SCW tag division that was starting to blossom again, but they were hoping that this team could perhaps reestablish their relationship. With SCW going overseas to New Zealand and Australia this gave the Warrens a perfect chance to do one big gigantic family vacation.

So the first stop on the tour was none other than Christchurch, New Zealand. The Warren collective of Teddy, Kate, and their adopted daughter Juliet decided to go to the International Antartic Centre with Cindy. Jimmy, and Terra. Everything seemed to be going well as Terra and Juliet were amazed by the show with the Seals.

Juliet: Mommy look at the seals they look so cool!

Terra: I want a seal!

Cindy couldn’t help but grin as she looked into the eyes of her niece and her daughter. She gave them a cheerful smile as she started to reply back in return.

Cindy: They do look sweet but I really don’t think we could keep one in our home. The climate that’s in North Carolina isn’t really right for them, and as far as you go Juliet don’t even think about taking one to Tampa. The humidity is way too hot for a Seal not really ideal by any means.

Teddy can’t help but grin as he shakes his head.

Teddy: Don’t be such a party pooper if the girls want a seal we might as well give them one.

Jimmy: And how exactly are you going to do that genius?! You do realize Kate would kill you if you took any animal into your home. Besides you already have one animal in your house.

Teddy: What animal are you even talking about brah?! We don’t have any pets!

Jimmy: I meant you… You live like an animal… Whatever Irma did to your home is nothing compared to what’s it like to live with you on a daily basis. Am I right Kate?!

Kate doesn’t say a word as she just stands there with her arms crossed. Cindy looks back into the eyes of Kate noticing that something is going on with her. She looks back at everyone else as she offers a grin.

Cindy: Jimmy why don’t you and Todd go take the girls to have some ice cream… I think it would be best if Kate and I had some alone time with one another. We really haven’t had a chance to catch up or anything.

Teddy: Sounds like a plan… Who WANTS ICE CREAM?!

Terra and Juliet: OH OH OH I DO I DO!!!

With that Teddy and Jimmy take their daughters and walk away leaving the Warren women to stand there by themselves. Kate is still speechless as Cindy walks over to her placing an arm around her.

Cindy: I am sorry for my husband… You know he was kidding about the whole Irma comment. I hope your home didn’t suffer too much damage.

Kate: This has nothing to do with my fucking home. Stuff like that can be easily replaced… What’s wrong with me goes way deeper beyond that.

Cindy: So what’s the issue?! You made it to Jimmy and I just fine when you came to Charlotte and look at us all now. We are in New Zealand for a big family vacation. It doesn’t get any better than this does it?!

Kate just sighs in return as she shakes her head with disgust on her lips.

Kate: It has nothing to do with that either.  Why are you even talking to me?! You know as well as I do that I don’t necessarily care for you. Whatever it is that I am going through it’s something that I can handle on my own. I don’t need you or your concerns. I always have been better dealing it as a longer.

Cindy: Which is foolish you have family for a reason and yeah things might not be okay between us, but we have a huge tour to fix these issues between the both of us. Don’t you want to make amends so that our children can see that their family is intact? Don’t you want to really build a strong and united front together? Family sticks together and whether we might be in laws because my husband is the brother of your husband that makes us sisters.

Kate: That makes us in laws and furthermore my husband was adopted so technically he’s not anything to either of you.

Cindy: If that’s how you want to feel so be it but I know you don’t mean any of that Kate. I know deep down you want us to work. You want to feel connected as a family and you want me to reach out to you.

Kate raises her voice as she yells right back at her sister in law.

Kate: YOU WOULDN’T FUCKING UNDERSTAND!!!!! I am just getting sick and tired of it all!

Cindy grabs Kate by the hand as she starts pulling her towards a bench. The two of them are now sitting as they look one another in the eyes.

Cindy: I wouldn’t understand what exactly?!

Kate: Just everything I have been going through as of lately… It’s absolutely sickening. I was supposed to be this big star in SCW. People respected what I did in the Roulette division, hell they respected what I did in the Internet division and yet because of a string of bad losses all of those days are behind me in the past. Nobody is giving me any credit and instead of remembering all of the great things that I did for this company. Lately the biggest discussion in my life has been that of #BeatUpKateSteele that’s the only thing that people are talking about. It’s like I am a fucking joke. One big joke and nobody takes me in the way that they used too. So what exactly is the point?!

Cindy: Kate…

Kate: And now with this big tag team match to crown vacant champions I thought this could be my chance to really  spring forth in a new division. This could be my chance to really take a huge leap forward and showcase that I have the ability to one day become a Grand Slam Champion. The only thing that is stopping me from doing so is holding tag titles with someone and of course the World Bombshell Championship but it all seems out of reach.

Cindy: And why is it out of reach?! Why are you selling yourself so short?!

Kate: Because I threw myself out there and nobody even gave me the time of day to answer my request to be a tag team partner. Nobody even attempted to accept my invitation when I offered a spot to team up with me. It’s like nobody trusts in me and that really upsets me.

Cindy just offers a very long drawn out sigh as she places her arm around Kate and once again looks right into her eyes.

Cindy: Well maybe you need to wake up and acknowledge that what you wanted has been right here all along. I may not hold the accomplishments that Jessie and Amy Marshal do but we are family. I have your back to the very end and despite you basically using me as a stepping stone to further your own career. I have never once looked down upon you. I have only every tried to help you out because deep down I respect you Kate. I love you and I would do anything for you.

Kate: Bullshit you know damn well deep down in your heart that you hate me.

Cindy: Hate you for what exactly?!

Kate: Because you were the first Warren woman to ever get involved in wrestling but I was the one who actually started to accomplish stuff. I was the one that marched myself forward and I put everything I ever had into getting something out of this business.

Cindy: I never hated you for that Kate! As a matter of fact I loved every single bit of it. You were able to be successful in the area where I was a failure. I wasn’t cut out for this business. I was always looked upon as being too nice and worried about my life outside of wrestling, but you never got that. You have been able to achieve everything plus more. Your life in a nutshell is an absolute shit storm but it’s a storm that you know how to manage, and despite what might be happening in your life you have always found a way to win when it really mattered. How could I be hate that? I admired that, and that’s part of the reason why I wanted to team up with you.

Kate: Really?!

Kate says befuddled as she looks deep into Cindy’s eyes.

Cindy: Yes really… I always let being a nurse hold me back from actually making something of myself in the ring but not you… You embraced being a rock star, being a baker, being everything you possibly could and making a damn statement. I failed at that. The reason why I think us teaming up together could be beneficial for us both is while you can show me how to multitask while being a wrestler I could help you balance what it means to be a mother and wrestle. I know that has been a big challenge in your life lately but if there’s anyone who knows something about doing that it’s me. We would work well with one another. You just have to be willing to give it a try. Once you do that we can go out there and accomplish anything and of course everything.

Cindy shakes her head while seeming real passionate about what she is discussing.

Cindy: I will no longer be on the sidelines anymore but I would be your equal and this is something that we could say we did together, but you only get out what you put into it. As much as I want this team to works it takes at least two people to be a team and I can’t go anywhere unless you want us to go somewhere. Do you really want to put everything behind us so we could actually focus on not just being a team, but friends, and more importantly sisters? Think about our husbands, think about our daughters. You know deep down in your heart it’s the right thing to do Kate.

Kate thinks about it for a few moments as she lets a sigh escape. She glances back at Cindy as she opens her arms up and embraces her into a very tight and passionate hug. Kate doesn’t let go as she begins to have tears streaming down her eyes. She slowly pulls away as she finally forms a smile from her lips.

Kate: Well I guess that means we have a set of tag team championships to win then. Granted in my five year career of wrestling I have never won tag team gold at all. I have won everything else just never won tag team championships.

Cindy: Well I guess Sunday will be a first then… It’s something that we are going to do together. I got your back Kate as long as you got me.

Kate: Don’t worry I will make sure you see the dagger coming when I press it into your back.

Cindy: …

Kate: Oh come on it was a joke you don’t have to worry about that with me girl I promise I will stick it through to the very end as long as you do the same.

Cindy: You know I will… Thanks so much Kate. I forgive you of what you did to me in the past for the whole arm incident…. So since we have figured out our problems and managed to get them out there why don’t we go out and find our husbands. I swear to God if they didn’t buy us any ice cream I think we should make them sleep on the floor tonight.

Kate: The floor?! Wow you make it too easy for them… I am the type of chick that would put his ass in the car.

Cindy: Wow you are cruel….

Kate: Never said I wasn’t.

With that the two begin to laugh at one another as they head off in search of their respective husbands. It’s on this image that we fade out on.

On Camera

Everything comes into focus and as it does we are taken to what looks like a bar somewhere in Christchurch. Kate is smiling as she has an electric guitar locked around her neck. Also standing on stage wearing what looks like to be of scrubs is none other than the nurse Cindy Warren. She can’t help but chuckle as she leans into the microphone as Kate strums for a bit. Kate cracks a wide grin as she strums some more as she begins to speak.

“You know I just want to say it feels bloody amazing to be right here in Christchurch. I was amazed how many people from the UK actually live here. As far away as I am from home being here actually feels a lot like being home. On Climax Control a lot of people are going to be in for a major treat because mark my words it will be the night where the Warren family rises through the ranks of the Bombshell Tag Team division and it will be the night where we walk out of Christchurch with the titles proudly around our waist. What seems to be a shame is the fact that I have been wrestling for five long years and have never won a tag team championship. I have teamed up with a girl that I was attracted too and didn’t get the job done. I managed to team up with a woman who I considered to be my best friend and still didn’t get the job done. Hopefully right here in SCW the third time can be the charm as I take Cindy and the two of us fight to show that we aren’t only family but can be cohesive enough to be champions together.”

Cindy smiles as she nods her head in agreement.

“And from a nurse’s perspective, building a healthy relationship with your family will eventually lead to a prosperous life. SCW was a placed that I could home many years ago and it’s a place that I had to leave because I was too focused on taking care of my daughter Terra. I couldn’t balance between doing both and I know I didn’t have as much success here as I should have had. I had my share of ups for sure but the downs definitely outweighed the ups. I know you all remember me in failing to win the Roulette championship from Mercedes Vargas. You have all witnessed myself teaming up with Candy Overton in hopes of winning the Bombshell Tag Championships and us failing at that countless times. Hell no one remembers but I was in the inaugural match to crown the first ever Internet Champion and I failed miserably at that… With this match in Christchurch I am looking to reestablish my identity. I am looking to bounce back with passion, and looking to rewrite history.”

Cindy takes a deep breath as she speaks some more.

“With me it’s always been a case of missed opportunity and we are going to do everything in our power to make sure that isn’t the case anymore. We have one thing in our sights and that’s simply going out to that very ring and winning the Bombshell Tag Team Championships. We have our work cut out for us but after receiving so much heartbreak during our tenure of being in SCW. We know that the sky is the limit. We know that if we are very motivated we can accomplish anything and that of course includes those tag straps that we love so much. Especially me considering I have been deprived from them for a good three attempts. It’s time to make this attempt count and it’s time to show that some nurses can have a back bone to them. Not everything is always about being nice all of the time. Sometimes if pushed to an edge if a nurse snaps they will be the one distributing the pain.”

Kate smirks as she strums some more.

“Let’s be honest here even if she couldn’t be mean she is teaming up with me and I have no problems doing whatever is necessary to walk away as a champion by any means necessarily. If we have to rock the fuck out we will live life on the edge until we get the job done. I know there’s some doubt when it comes to my abilities as of lately. People questioning if I have it anymore? Every week it seems as if somebody else is questioning if Kate Steele can still go? When is the last time Kate won a match? And they start up with their #BeatUpKateSteele it’s very frustrating and it’s time to put that crap to an end. I know a win may not make it go fully away but at least winning will at least give me something that I can shove in their faces. It will make me a champion again and from there it’s all about establishing my dominance over another division again. So I say bring it on and let’s just see what happens out there in that ring shall we?!”

Kate strums a bit as Cindy nods her head in agreement chiming in.

“Yet we aren’t stupid. We know that in order to win it will take some serious hard work. What remains in the way of getting to what we want to accomplish comes in the form of a battle royal match. Six teams are all going to be gunning for the same exact thing but it’s our job to make sure that we are that team that will make it to the end. We have to prove that we not only have what it takes but that we want it the most. Once we are able to establish that there shouldn’t be anything to stop us in our path.”

“Now now Cyn I wouldn’t get too confident. I mean on one side of the ring we have my fellow countrywomen out there in the form of London Underground. These women are fierce and they wouldn’t hesitate to do what’s necessary to win. Just look at the size of them they are damn near 5’8 and 5’9… They tower over me that’s a for sure.”

Cindy rolls her eyes.

“Kate anybody would tower over you…”

“”Good point but you know what I mean… The fact is they are the real unknown in this match and sometimes unknowns can end up being the biggest surprises. We aren’t going to overlook what these two might bring to the table. We know they are to be taken very seriously and we know because they are the ones that we know the very least about. They could somehow put a win out of their arse and deliver big results to this division. We will keep our eyes open for them and we await to see what they can bring to the table!”

Cindy nods her head with a wicked grin.

“It’s always good to expect the unexpected but what I really have my eyes open for are the likes of the Fallen. They have climbed to the top of this division on two different accounts. They have been here twice before and have won the tag team championships on two different accords. Deep down they are going to want to gun for the third tag team reign. They are living for this very moment and I do believe that when the sweet nurses were a thing it was Candy and I who managed to shock the world by gaining a very decisive win over this same duo that propelled us to challenge for the titles.”

Kate giggles.

“Yeah and get beat over and over again!”

“Hey that was such a long time ago and as cool as Candy was she just isn’t you Kate.”

“You got that damn right… Look I know the Fallen on paper are good but we have the star power to be better. How many other women in this match can say they dethroned Melody Grace and Evie Baang?! Who else can really hold a claim over that?! The reality is not many but I have that right. I am not using the past to justify what’s going to happen today but I do know that when push comes to shove and if confronted by a real challenge I know what it means to step up to the challenge and do what’s necessary to get the job done. It’s as simple as that. Fallen might be good on paper but they were relevant years ago and we are talking about what to expect right now. That being that Team Warren will rise through the ranks and win those belts.”

Cindy nods her head as she decides to speak some more.

“However there are two other women in this match that could pose some serious trouble in this battle royal and that is in the form of the Angel Clan, this adaptation featuring the likes of Athena and Melanie.”

Kate offers a long sigh as she shakes her head for a moment and decides to speak again.

“Truth be told I would be extremely pissed if The Angel Clan walked away with these vacant tag team championships. It’s bad enough that I had to give in to the likes of Melanie at the Super Card. I am not going to let lightning strike twice in the same spot as she thinks she is going to just enter this match and ascend to the top of the tag team division. It doesn’t work like that at least not in my eyes. You aren’t going to make your mark on two different areas… No just no… I will be damned if I find myself losing to the same woman in a span of two weeks. Melanie might have been something in the past. She might have had that awesome roulette title reign but times are changing. This is about a tag team and while she might be apart of the Angel Clan. When they won the belts to begin with it was Lucy and Uriella… I don’t believe it was Melanie because she was pregnant….”

“It’s not just about Melanie though Kate, we also have to worry about Athena. She is by far the smallest bombshell on the roster. Which is surprising since that’s taking your thunder a bit. But in a fight like this size doesn’t matter. It’s all about the size of the fight in the dog and I know nobody brings a fight as much as we do.”

“You got that right. You got Cindy who is trying to prove she isn’t another pretty face and you got me who is looking to ascend way beyond what everyone thinks of me. We need this more than the Clan I feel and we will win guaranteed…”

Cindy nods her head smirking as she looks back at Kate.

“But we can’t forget the Metalhead Maniacs right?! I mean those bitches are crazy….”

“Cindy… Metal sucks… It always did suck but yeah they are definitely crazy alright. I have seen Twisted Sister do some crazy crap while she’s been in SCW. She bleeds on a consistent basis has no regard for anything. Kinda reminds me of myself. Might have to watch out for them. But who scares me the most are my very own stablemates in the form of Jessie Salco and Amy Marshal. Jessie Salco is by far the most decorated bombshell tag team champion ever and you have her paired up with a grand slam champion and hall of famer in Amy. They both have had their share of fights. They both know what it takes to get the job done and they don’t back down from anything. They are awesome like sisters to me…”

“Keyword Kate being almost… But while they might almost be sisters to you they aren’t your sister in law. They aren’t family. I know it might be weird that you chose me as a partner but the face is I won’t let you down no matter what goes on out there. I am here to see it through to the very end and I will fight night and day to make sure that we make things happen.”

“When it comes to these other teams we might be out experienced we might not look good on paper, hell we don’t even have a cool tag team name but that really doesn’t matter. Since people are obviously overlooking us that just means we have to fight a little bit harder. We have much more to fight in because we have a lot more to prove to not only the whole roster but to the entire world. Ever since I entered wrestling everybody has always sold me short. They took a look at my size and assumed I wouldn’t be cut for this business but I look to prove them wrong every chance I get. That’s what it’s all about at the end of the day.”

“When Kate and I go out there we just aren’t fighting for ourselves. We are fighting for an entire family line. We are fighting to show our daughters that we never start something that we don’t intend to finish. What we are fighting for goes beyond of a wrestling ring. It’s all about establishing a legacy and building for a brighter future…”

“And we won’t rest until we get the story book ending that we have been fighting for. Especially me… For months upon months I get questions on when was the last time that Kate Steele has won a match? People don’t think I have the talent to do this anymore. They think that I have dropped dramatically in ability and I realize this year may not have been the best but it’s time to strike abck with a vengeance. It’s time to show that Kate can still tear the house down, and it’s time to prove that I am the most up and coming star on the entire roster.”

“If you are looking for us to be a bunch of pushovers you might as well step aside because that’s not going to happen. We want this win and these titles in more ways than you could ever fathom. This is our story and I will be damned if anyone gets in the way of what we are looking to accomplish. What happens when a nurse pairs herself up with a punk rock princess?!”

Kate giggles.

“You get the mixture of Cindy and I… A mixture that knows regret, but also knows redemption. A pair who has been at their very low and are ready to experience themselves at an all time high. We are looking to take those titles and make something with them. I know the division is growing so why not two women who are ready to forge and identity be the ones to carry the banner of a growing division. This is our moment and we won’t let anyone push us back. Battle royals are all about outlasting everyone else and that best defines us! We have made it this far, and despite things not going so well for us we haven’t abandoned this company. We have stuck it through and now it’s time to get what we have been working so hard for. The biggest of all things can come in the smallest of all packages. Do you hear that song Cyn? I do believe that’s my Siren’s Song and once everyone follows it they will meet their demise and find themselves SHIPWRECKED!!!”

Cindy winks as she giggles to the camera.

“Don’t worry though… I will happily pick up the pieces and make you feel better that’s what being a nurse is all about. IF you are lucky I might just give you a lollipop if you promise not to cry too much. Whatever the case it’s time for a checkup.. So step into the doctor’s office….”

“And let’s rock out so we can do it all over again with an encore! We are Team Warren and we are here to make a statement… Good bye and good luck… You all will certainly need it.”

With that Cindy waves to the camera as Kate strums away. It’s on this image that we fade out on.
user posted image