Author Topic: AA  (Read 319 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
AA
« on: August 18, 2017, 11:59:11 PM »
 It’s funny how one can fall so hard and now struggle to find ways to put the pieces back together. Who am I? I am Crystal Millar but lately I know that in all of your eyes that name doesn’t hold the same weight that it once did. I know that when it comes to me all of you see is a revolving door of emotions.

A Crystal who can’t be trusted…

A Crystal who can’t be taken seriously….

After all I just lost to Kate Steele so what’s to come for my career at this point?!

To be honest I really feel as if I am stuck right now. I keep questioning myself at what I should do next?! Where does the almighty Crystal Millar do next and to be honest I truly don’t know. Losing the World Bombshell Championship is something that I never imagined happening but not only did I lose it but it’s like I didn’t even put up a fight.

And I can’t rewrite the past… If I could trust me I would be all over it. Instead I can look towards making a brighter future and right now I am only focused on getting back to where I used to be.

I may not have beaten Kate Steele but I have the chance to beat her teammate in Amy Marshal. Amy you and I go a ways back don’t we?! Back to the likes of two other companies back to fighting against one another since 2009. That’s a long time to be involved with one another and you have always made it a habit to not forgive me for anything.

You called me superficial. You basically said I would always be one of those women who has their nose turned up and that couldn’t be far from the truth. I know I did a lot of evil things to you in the past and I will seek forgiveness when we wrestle one another.

Am I better than you? Of course I am and I will prove that in the ring with you. This is the first time we have ever faced in a singles match in this company and I will do everything in my power to come out ahead.

I am the Silver Screen Queen for a reason and after Climax Control you will be nothing more than an after thought.

Bow before me and watch as I ascend back upwards… See you there.

Los Angeles, California
VFW Hall, AA Meeting

After yet receiving another lost in SCW it was finally time for Crystal to go to her first mandatory AA meeting as required by her movie studio. Crystal sighed as she looked at the door to the hall contemplating if she should go in or not. The purple haired vixen decided to walk away but she was immediately pushed back towards the door by the likes of her biggest rival and fellow co star Matt Stone. Crystal shook her head in disgust as she raised her voice at him.

“Get your damn hands off of me! I am not going in there… I don’t give a flying fuck if this is what Chloe wants or not you can’t force me in there… What would I look like going to a meeting with a bunch of alcoholics. That is totally not me!”

“So losing in front of everyone at the one job you’re supposed to be good at is you?” Matt fired back, arms crossed looking across at her. “Face it, you have a problem, and if you think that walking into that meeting is going to be bad for you, then you and I are going to have a second problem, and those usually don’t turn out very well for you, do they? I’m getting paid to make sure you attend this thing, and attend this thing you will do. So turn around and walk in there before I drag you kicking and screaming. You know how much you love screaming, right?”

“Well when it comes to screaming I am going to be amazing at that after all… Our next movie is going to be a slasher film but that’s beside the point! What do I have to gain from being in a room full of people with addictions. Does that even sound like me?!” Crystal immediately shakes her head.

“Of course not! So what I showed up to a wrestling event drunk… I am sure it happens all of the time with so many people. That was just one incident. I would never do it on set so I don’t understand why I have to be punished for it. You know me Matt… I might do a lot of stupid things but that’s something I would never do.” Crystal crosses her arms as she glances back at him.

“I know you?” He asked, chuckling to himself. “I have made it a point, actually, to know as little about you as possible while still being able to do my job. I know you’re petty, jealous and self-centered. I know you’re not very bright and can be insanely vindictive. Oh, and I know you have a problem. You don’t show up to sets smashed, good for you, that doesn’t mean that we’re not still affected by your behavior. It is in your name, after all, and right now, your name is a joke.”

“How is it a joke?!” Crystal turns her nose up to Matt as she shakes her head in utter disgust. “I am not a joke. I am Crystal Millar. I am to be taken seriously for I am THE SILVER SCREEN QU….”

“Quitter.” He interjected, shaking his head. “The fact that you’re even considering quitting this exercise before we even start is shocking enough, but to think that you’re still as valuable of an asset as you were before just shows how ignorant you actually are. You lost your title, again. You lost last show, again. And here you are, ready to walk away from something that can help you...again. Are you sensing the pattern yet?”

Crystal yells once again… Clearly showing why she is a “SCREAM” queen. “IT’S JUST ONE TITLE!!! It’s not like I can’t get it back. If it means that much of a big deal to you let’s just go into this damn meeting then. I am Crystal Millar and I will be respected!”

With that Crystal bursts through the door of the hall as she slowly turns around. “But I am not going in here alone so get your ass over here!”

Matt rolls his eyes, walking into the halls behind her. Why did she have to do everything so dramatically? How hard was it to actually just open a door and walk in? “You know…” He starts, walking beside her now despite preferring the view when she was in front. “For someone who doesn’t think that this is her scene or whatever, you sure are drawing attention to yourself.”

As soon as they were together that’s when they were confronted by a group sitting down in a circle. Crystal held onto Matt tightly as the two of them approached the group. A sigh escaped Crystal’s lips as they were standing face to face with the attendees of the meeting. Crystal offer a very long sigh as she watched as someone approached them. It was a younger woman who held out a hand.

“Why hello there… You must be the new people to the group. Do you mind giving us an introduction of who you are and what brings you here today?!”

Crystal stared at the woman for a moment before she broke out into laughter. “Who am I?! That’s a good one… Obviously you must have seen me on….”

Before she could even finish the woman glanced at Matt smiling at him. “Haven’t I seen you on television before?!”

Matt nodded, finding the whole scenario to be amusing. “Yes, I’m sure you have, or in the various movies I’ve been in, but sadly, we’re not here to talk about me. I’m just here supporting my…” He paused to find the right work to describe Crystal. “Well supporting her, I suppose. She’s the crazy one.”

“Christina Millar is my name… Nice to meet you….”

“Oh yes Christina I heard about you…”

Crystal whispers under her breath. “You should considering all the money my production studio donates to various charities and….”

“Did you say something?!”

Crystal smiles. “No not at all….”

“You must feel very special to have such a great friend to support you. After all we are all about building a support network and building one another up. My name is doctor Martin… I heard all about you from my sister Chloe and….”

“WHAT THE FUCK... “ Crystal can only say in return as she stares daggers into Matt. “Yeah… We are getting out of here… I don’t want any part of this!”

“A doctor, eh?” Matt asks her, now showing more interest in her than in Crystal. If you’re Chloe’s sister, that must mean you’re Canadian, right?”

Crystal could only sigh as she knew this would be a long day.
user posted image