Author Topic: Bring It Bitch  (Read 270 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
Bring It Bitch
« on: May 26, 2017, 11:54:49 PM »

The scene comes into focus and as it does we are treated to the sight of Crystal Millar in front of a camera. She is all smiles as she has her white championship slung proudly against her shoulders. Her smile tells the story as it’s enough to brighten up the entire room. She can’t help but look deeply into the heart of the camera. The New York skyline is in the background.

Crystal: “From the bottom of my heart I feel like I have the need to say some things. But first and foremost the main thing everyone is just dying and waiting for me to say is that yours truly is finally the champion again! After a long journey of trying to find myself of having people tell me that I have changed for the worst. That I am not the same Crystal that was champion a year ago. They were saying that Crystal was long gone. That there wasn’t a chance that she would ever return. Questioning Mark Ward’s decision to add me into such a big match because they felt it wasn’t deserved. Well after busting my ass getting beaten down for the past few months I can finally say with a look of confidence that it feels so great to be back! It feels so good to be able to prove the masses wrong, and more importantly I get to stand  here as your new SCW World Bombshell Champion!”

Crystal can’t help but smile again as she rocks back and forth while holding her championship.

Crystal: “And on that principle alone do I have more than enough reason to smile. It truly is magical to be able to stand before you all again and to do so in the city that never sleeps. In the city where it honestly began for me it doesn’t get any better than that. I just want to thank all of the stars and starlets that believed in me, and most importantly Mark Ward thank you for taking a chance on me. You know we haven’t seen eye to eye with one another but you know when your bombshells have the potential and you didn’t turn away on me and for that I am grateful. As soon as I won my championship… You know the championship I really never lost there has been some buzz going on when in regards to me. Talk where people say Evie is going to kill me. Talks where people don’t think I will make it past my first defense and so on, and to be honest it was enough to drive me to the brink of insanity but you know what?! Seeing is definitely believing and right now the only thing that anybody should believe is the fact that I now have the championship around my waist which means I am a marked woman.

Crystal shrugs her shoulders as she looks even deeper into the camera.

Crystal: “What pains me more than anything is the fact that all of these people who talk shit people like Amy Marshall are telling everyone that I haven’t been relevant in over five years but wasn’t
I champion for more than half of the year last year?! But whatever right now my focus is on Celeste and the way I see it Celeste embarrassed me back in Detroit. She humiliated me in ways that I wish I could erase but I will get that chance to do so. Whatever happens I will beat Celeste. I will put her in her place and I will be a true champion of the people. Bring it bitches.
user posted image