Author Topic: Mikah Wanna Cry?  (Read 267 times)

Offline Playtime

• View Profile
    • Polly Playtime
Mikah Wanna Cry?
« on: May 26, 2017, 11:57:22 PM »
 ~Clearly the World is not ready for me yet.  That is all good and well because even though I am no longer Sin City Wrestling’s top bombshell, I am still very young and have years and years to progress.  I will win and successfully defend plenty more championships.  The main and most important point here is that the world knows my name, and no matter what happens from here on out, they are forced to always remember it and never forget it.~

~For now though, we all come back home.  Honestly, I’m happy to be back, for now right in my own hometown of Panguitch.  After the trip to the Pacific Coast and then to the Atlantic Coast, I’m just letting most of it sink in.  Except for the parts that weren’t grand, of course.  Losing is a part of life.  I’ve known that for a long time now, but it still stinks.  At least it was to Crystal Millar this last time.  That I can live with, as words aside, I’m okay with her.  She has that edge and that desire to be noticed.  She doesn’t just want to go through the motions and just hope that being married to someone like J2H will bring her success.  What also makes Crystal okay to me?  She isn’t all about the fans.  She’s right to be like that.  She’s right to be just like me in that regard.  We’re the ones that are putting our bodies and welfares on the line, not the crowds.  We’re the ones that are “playing” for THEM.  We’re the ones that are earning our paychecks, while they are just spending theirs.  But hey, at least it’s young ladies like Crystal and myself that are worth the price of admission.  No one else around Sin City Wrestling is worth much, if anything at all.  And at the top of that list is Mikah.~

~It’s hard to be worth the price of admission when you only show up when you’re actually gunning for a championship belt.  When it comes to defend it though, notice how she has slipped away into the shadows.  I have barely heard anything at all from her, and I know for a fact that she doesn’t want to face me this upcoming weekend.  But here’s the thing.  She has to.  When this rematch is said and done, and the curtain falls on this newest round of the game of ours that started back at Blaze of Glory, the grand prize will be mine, while Mikah will just be forced to walk away as the loser.  She should have been the loser back then, but she will learn the hard way that brass knuckles are not the final answer.  This time around if she tries to use them, the buzzer will go off, I will take them from her and toss them away.  That will leave her with nothing.  That will leave her with no way out.  After the climax hits this Sunday, her downfall will follow, with her head bouncing off the mat, and maybe, just maybe, so much more.~

~Speaking of which, someone very deserving of the “so much more” in my own hometown got what she had coming to her.  It’s been around 13 years, but she finally fell to me.  I’m sure she’s still regretting how she teased me back in grade school, but she learned that it was far too late to change my mind.  She lost, and LOST BIG!  She was only the start.  This Sunday night… oh this Sunday night… Mikah will fall, and once again the Internet will be safer for it…~

\'user

Monday, May 15, 2017
Salt Lake City, Utah
Salt Lake City International Airport

~It was a long flight.  Every time I tried to at least grab a wink of rest, it just did not happen.  I feel as if I have let my dad down, even though I know he will still be proud of me.  I did become a two-time championship winner, and at such a young age in my newly found wrestling career too!  As much as others will say I should feel down, I should not be ashamed of myself.  And I’m not.  My wings will only continue to grow.~

It is just now that Polly is stepping back into the airport terminal, having traversed the entire ramp from the airplane that she just got off at.  She takes her time reporting to the baggage claim.  By the time she gets there, she finds that her luggage is already off, and her dad is already standing there, with his arms outstretched.

Polly:  â€œDAD!  I am so glad you’re here!”

Polly scurries into her dad’s arms and he hugs her.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œWelcome home champ.”

Polly stops hugging him and retracts a little bit.

Polly:  â€œBut I’m not a champion anymore.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œYou don’t need a belt to show that you’re a champion.  I knew you were going to do it, and several times over too.”

Polly:  â€œThanks dad.  But I want that Internet Championship back.  I was really starting to help the cyber-world, you know?”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œI know you were.  You’ll continue to make an impact though, and in everything you do.  I don’t doubt you for a second kitten.”

Polly thanks her dad silently and allows a few seconds of silence to pass as well, before breaking it.

Polly:  â€œSoooo… Are there any plans for dinner tonight?”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œYes.  I’ve planned a special welcome home dinner for you, and it’s going to be extra special, because we’re going to have a third joining us.”

She looks to her father’s eyes and he nods.

Polly:  â€œMom’s home?”

He nods faster now and begins to wheel Polly’s two bags of luggage through the terminal.  Polly keeps up with him as the two head for the parking lot.  Within five minutes they are all loaded up into the car.

Polly:  â€œHas… has she been watching me at all?”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œHonestly, she hasn’t had the time, but I’ve told her everything.  Even though she’s hardly ever with us Polly, she loves you, a lot.  Maybe even more than she loves me.”

Polly:  â€œThat’s not true.  Mom loves you, and I know she loves me.  I do understand why she needs to be away so much.  I’m just happy that she’s going to be here with us, at least for tonight.  Um, how long is she staying?”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œHere comes the good news.  She is staying until the first week of June, before she has to go back.”

Polly’s eyes light up, as this will be the longest length of time she will be able to spend with her mother in quite a few years.

Polly:  â€œIt will be nice being a family.  Say um, I’m back home for the immediate future, with just having to go over to Vegas every weekend, so would you like to both come and watch me wrestle and humiliate someone that really truly deserves it?”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œInvitation accepted pumpkin!  I’ll do my best to make sure your mother comes along for the ride.  She’ll be impressed with what you’ve learned and what you’ve done and with how you’ve matured into more than just a young woman, but a young woman that can fend for herself.”

Polly:  â€œOh, I can most definitely do that!”

Polly sits face forward in the front passenger seat now.  Her dad does the driving.  The two continue to talk some, but not so much once they’re out on the highway, continuing on what will be a four hour drive home down Interstate 15.  Even though they aren’t home yet, it’s very clear from the looks of Polly’s facial expressions that she already is home.  When she actually steps inside the house that she grew up in, it will only solidify that fact.

Saturday, May 20, 2017
Orderville, Utah
Game Show Studio

~I know I said I would never show up in this place again or never even look at this stage again, yet here I am.  After all, this is the stage where I have grown up on over a major portion of the last five years.  Yes, my dad’s here, and yes, I have agreed to put the checkered past with Mr. Compton behind in order to entertain the fans that he told me have been just longing for me, and as he put it “aching in pain” to see me again.  He best keep his promise with me though, as I think he now knows what he will get if he wrong me or my dad ever again.~

~I’m shuttering, but I need to brush that all off.  Tonight is all about business, and trust me, I’m very happy to learn that the contestant I get to deal with is one that I know from my childhood, the same girl that I have to thank for putting me on the path I’m on, the path of a champion.  Sarah Lewis is her name and immediately my head is beginning to flood with thoughts about how she always tried to associate my last name with the word puke.  Her making gagging noises at me back when I was eight years old resonates too.  But tonight, let’s just say she’ll be taking far more than a small spewing of chocolate milk to the face.  She is in for a LOOOOONG night!  A LONG night where I will pay her back for the way she treated me, that baker’s dozen of years ago.~

Polly opens the door to her familiar old dressing room.  She does smile evilly as she sees that everything is left untouched, from the last time she was in it.  Polly’s dad comes up from behind her and speaks, his voice soothing and welcoming.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œNo one has touched a thing.  I know Mr. Compton already told you kitten, but you’ve been dreadfully missed by all.  Mr. Compton quickly came to grips with the fact that he had lost you.  He’s smartened up.  If he pulls any stunts again, I’ll be here to defend you, just like you were there for New Year’s to defend me.”

Polly:  â€œThanks dad.  I do miss home and I do miss the fans here too.  It’s just that, well, you know I’m above this.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œYes, you are.  But I know you still love crushing the contestants Mr. Compton puts before you.”

Polly:  â€œI can’t resist that part, but it has kinda become more fun taking apart those who feel they are above everyone else, but then just go into hiding when they get what they want, through cheating matters.”

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œI know that you know what to do with opponents such as those.”

His daughter nods.

Polly:  â€œWell then.  Consider it done.”

Polly waves at her dad, indicating to him that she will get ready for her part in the game show tonight.  Her dad nods and waves back at her as she closes the door to her designated changing room.

Polly:  â€œIn every facet of the phrase, it’s great to be home.”

Polly places her back up against the door and just looks around the room, twiddling her thumbs now, deciding what to wear when she takes on and takes down the childhood enemy that made Polly who she is today.

After looking around a bit her eyes fall upon the red devil outfit, one that she’s worn a couple of times before.  Her feet walk right to it, and her lips do the talking.

Polly:  â€œMmm, my favorite!  She will be seeing all red, and soon, Mikah will too.  No more teasing for you Sarah, and no more SCW Bombshell Internet Championship to hide in your belongings Mikah.”

Polly hisses and then cackles some before she quickly takes off her street clothes and changes into the quite short red dress, but long enough to easily cover up her down-there parts.  It does expose a good portion of her back though, it being a halter dress and all.  She eagerly puts the horns part of the outfit on her head like a hair beret and slips on the red heels that match up with the rest of the outfit.  Looking back at the door, her glimmering and all-telling green eyes do their thing.  She turns fully around and stomps right to it, opening up the door.  She walks down the hallway and comes upon Mr. Compton, who addresses her.

Mr. Compton:  â€œIt’s almost as if you knew what game you’d be playing Miss Pingotti.  It’s one of your favorites, and one that you’ve played before.  The one where if the contestant loses, they wind up in our cage having to fight you.”

Polly:  â€œMmmmm.  PURRRfect.  You see Mr. Compton?  It isn’t hard.  It’s very easy to make me happy.  Keep it up.”

He walks onward as Polly heads to a part of backstage where her opponent won’t find her.  It’s not long before the show starts.  Polly eagerly awaits to partake in once again humiliating this nemesis from her early years.  As she waits in the location she designates as her own, a backstage stagehand approaches her and does mic Polly up, so she will be able to be heard if ends up on stage, just in case if her contestant does Polly’s favorite thing… lose.

Polly:  â€œThank you.  I’ll be needing this.  The whole world will be able to hear that little girl scream once I get my hands on her!”

Polly is almost too loud, so the stagehand cups his left hand on Polly’s mouth, so she doesn’t give up her location, and more importantly so the crowd won’t be able to hear her.  The stagehand then turns it on and leaves her alone.  Polly nods at him as he goes.  It’s not even a minute after that and the contestant’s “sound of doom”, aka the game show’s loser buzzer, aka the sound that sends Polly into a loving yet evil trance, goes off.  She’s excited now, but waits to be cued to come on out to the stage by her dad.  She finally hears his voice and she comes out from behind the stage board that she’s behind.  Immediately she sees Sarah at the contestant’s desk and immediately Sarah goes to run off.  I run right for her though, even though I’m in heels.  Just before she reaches the steps of the stage, I drop down and grab at her left leg.  She keeps trying to shake me off, but I have an extremely tight grip on it.  I am NOT letting go!!!

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œSarah, you lost.  You will now have to face the consequences from that.  We know you do need money for the rest of college, and even though you can no longer win $10,000, you can still win up to $2,000.  To have the chance at that, you are in for the fight of your life, as you will take on someone you clearly know very well, our very own Polly.  And you will take her on… inside the animal cage!”

~A couple members of security have come to me now and grab Sarah by the arms.  I let go of her leg, seeing she is now subdued and safe for the pickings.  Meanwhile the cage is rolled out and I just LOVE looking at it.  I go over to it, examine it, and even run my lovely fingers against the cold unforgiving bars.  I happily then enter the cage once the door is open.  The two members of security have to practically drag my opponent in.  Once they do though the quickly get out and lock the cage door shut behind her.  Sarah turns and yanks at the bars, begging and pleading to be let out.  I saunter up to her and say right through my ear microphone so everybody can hear:~

Polly:  â€œYou made me who I am Sarah.  You made me your destroyer.  You WILL be humiliated right here tonight, for the rest of your pathetic life!  Oh you’ll live, but the pain will never go away…”

~I lick my left hand with my tongue as my dad then gives the usual set of instructions.~

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œOkay Sarah, if you can survive against Polly without getting pinned or without tapping out for five minutes, you will win $1,000.  If you are able to last ten minutes, you will win the $2,000 prize.  We begin…NOW!”

The bell rings and immediately Polly jumps at Sarah, tackling her down.  Immediately she begins to rain down fist after fist after fist, right to Sarah’s jaw.  Sarah tries to use her hands to push Polly off, but Polly moves some to sit right on Sarah’s dominant hand, the right one.  She then keeps punching and punching, using her opponent as a punching bag, clearly getting many, MANY years of frustration out!

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œWow!  Look at our Polly go!  She has never been like this ladies and gentlemen.  Sarah may not even stand a chance here.”

Yet Sarah has not given up yet.  Polly glares down into Sarah’s eyes.  She can see that her opponent is frightened.  There’s no smile from Polly this time.  There’s just a scoff before Polly gets up and then quickly snatches Sarah by the hair.  Sarah screams a little now, which gets Polly to close her eyes.  Polly uses the power that she does have to simply shove Sarah’s head right between her thighs.  Polly begins to crush Sarah’s head with her legs, before then doing something completely unexpected.  Grunting really loudly Polly uses all her might to lift Sarah up into the air and then drop her with a sit-out powerbomb.  Polly screams now, right down at the girl that has clearly caused her to go off like this.  Polly stands up, bends down and rolls Sarah over with ease.  She then puts her right heel on top of Sarah’s head and just suddenly stomps right down, forcing Sarah’s head to slam into the cushioned mat.  Polly does it again and again and again, even though Sarah is already out cold.  Polly stops after a little while as the crowd is just stunned silence.  Even Polly’s own father looks scared, but maintains his composure, calling the action once again.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œSarah has no chance.  She won’t be getting any money tonight.  She’s already out and we’re only 3 and a half minutes in.  All our Polly has to do is pin her, and it’s over.”

Yet Polly doesn’t do that.  Instead she again pulls Sarah up by the hair and then rams her forehead right into one of the steel bars.  Sarah bounces backwards and down into the cushioned mat.  The cameras can see a trickle of blood coming out of Sarah’s forehead.  Polly glares down at her and yells out:

Polly:  â€œYeah!  That’s what you get Mikah!  What brass knuckles?!?!?!”

To add insult to injury Polly again brings Sarah up and shoves Sarah’s head back in between her legs, this time executing the Polly Pop.  Polly drops down and rolls the out-of-it and now bloodied Sarah over onto her back.  She then pins her, just before the five minutes ends.  The bell goes off, signaling that Polly has once again won, defeating yet another… to her… loser.  In typical Polly fashion though, she doesn’t just walk out of the cage.  She looks around before then sitting on Sarah’s face, even though there is some blood on it.  The moment Polly is down, she can be heard moaning in her microphone.  She then wiggles on Sarah’s face like crazy, which eventually wakes Sarah up, as she begins to tap out with her left hand.  Polly shows no mercy however this time around and stays on her.  Even when the cage door is opened, Polly keeps her seat.  It takes the same two security guards to get Polly off of her latest victim.  And even still as Polly is getting pulled out of the cage, she is back to yelling:

Polly:  â€œNot this time Mikah!  NOT… THIS… TIME!!!”

Polly pulls herself away from the security guards and stomps her way backstage, licking her chops as she goes, looking back at what she’s done.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œWe need to recover ladies and gentlemen.  We’ll be back after this.”

Polly has just about made it to her changing room door, when she is stopped by her own father.

Mr. Pingotti:  â€œWhat was that out there just now?  I’ve never seen you like that.  It scares me kitten.  Can we talk after the show about it?  Please?”

Polly:  â€œIt’s what I have to do to Mikah to get the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship back!  Besides, she deserved what she got out there.  It’s not like I killed her or anything.  She couldn’t take what she created.  That’s her own fault dad.  Not mine.  My hands are washed clean of the matter.”

He looks like he’s about to respond, but when his mouth opens, nothing comes out.  He sighs and walks away, back out to the stage.  Polly meanwhile retires to her changing room, licking her chops all the while.

If the same thing happens to Mikah, Polly will end up once again becoming Sin City Wrestling’s Bombshell Internet Champion, thus ending the “hidden reign” of the one who crows oh so much about things that no longer matter.

\'user

Friday, May 26, 2017
Traveling to Las Vegas, Nevada

Even though she is driving her own self just that short distant west to get to the home of Sin City Wrestling, Polly figures this is the best time to record all of what she is thinking, so the entire Internet, and the entire World can hear her out.  It is clear that there is quite a bit on her mind too, as she is deep in thought and not speaking yet, even though she has her iPhone sitting in a phone holder so she will be able to use it hands-free.  As she comes to a light that’s going yellow, she slows the car down to a complete stop, obeying the traffic law.  This is when it begins to all come on out.

Polly:  â€œSo, I bet a lot of you out there, possibly all, just think I’m done already.  I bet that lot of you believe my winning ways have just stopped, and that the green light will never again be displayed for me.  You know, that I will never ever again win a championship.”

“Don’t worry though.  I will.  I’m not going anywhere.  I’m still a rookie as far as this in-ring competition goes, but I don’t wrestle or fight like a rookie!  I don’t just show up and go through the motions, unlike a certain vanilla blonde that I face this Sunday for the Bombshell Internet Championship.  Yes, I’m a cruel nasty gal and that’s just how I like it, but I sure as heck am not lazy, unlike you Mikah.”

“Yeah, yeah, you supposedly had family matters to attend to which kept you out of competing at Into The Void.  Likely story.  You were afraid of defending that championship, because you know that as soon as you are in that ring against me for the second time, that your chance at holding another championship for nine months will come to a sudden end.”

“Oh I know you will twist my words around and say that you are not concerned about me, and that I am not a threat to ending your so far meaningless title reign just because you beat me with brass knuckles the first go-around.  The thing is you know it will be a bold-faced lie.  You are VERY concerned that you are facing me in just two nights time.  I just wish I could be in your presence so I can see the look on your face.  How embarrassing and humiliating!”

Polly pauses as the light goes green.  She steps on the gas and keeps on driving.  As she gets into a rhythm, she continues with what’s on her mind.

Polly:  â€œBut that’s only just the beginning. I know you don’t want to hear my theme music this Sunday, as you know it will be the beginning to round two of our game… our game that will at the end of it all, you will lose.  It means nothing that you were able to win the first mini battle, because so far, you have done nothing with that little win of yours to back it up.  Instead you have chosen the hide-and-seek method.  I thought you were the big bad bitch Mikah, but you have proven that all to be just a façade.  You are a phony and just because you have done things in the past that have been pretty good does not take away from the fact that you are not doing those things NOW.  I am pretty damn sure Mikah that during your overly stated nine month title reign you did not have to resort to such cheap tactics as using weaponry in a standard championship match.  You were unstoppable, but now, in this day and age, being I have arrived, you don’t look unstoppable anymore.”

“As far as I go?  Yeah… I have, not won a few matches.  It happens, and I feel I am better for it.  I know some have grown a little disappointed in me.  Kris Halc, Celeste North, and even our new SCW World Bombshell Champion, Crystal Millar all think I don’t have what it takes.  The point though is that I am one of, if not THE youngest competitors here!  My career and I are just both taking off.  All three of them and everyone else will be proven wrong about me.  You however Mikah and your career?  They are about to crash land… HARD!  The whole world is about to see that happen this Sunday in Las Vegas.  After this Sunday the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship belt will actually spend more time in the ring than it will in bed, which is probably where it’s been during your entire title reign!”

She’s silent again for a little while, but that little while comes to a close.

Polly:  â€œYeah, yeah, I know.  Petty Polly.  I’m sure you’ll say that one about thirty times when you next open your mouth.  I’m not even being petty.  I’m telling the entire world exactly what it is.  There is no reason to sugar-coat anything Mikah.  I’m coming back into Vegas, and I’m coming to take your head off, and curb stomp it right to the mat repeatedly, until blood begins to ooze out of you, and finally take away the SCW Bombshell Internet Championship from you, being you should have never gotten it at Blaze of Glory in the first place!”

“That said, Mercedes Vargas is right about that one thing.  This match shouldn’t be taking place.  It shouldn’t be taking place because YOU didn’t earn it Mikah!  You only have the championship because of a PATHETIC act.  So maybe, just maybe you should be calling YOURSELF pathetic, instead of calling me that word.  But whatever.  Clearly just throwing P-word stones at me before my name makes you happy and makes you feel all Wonderwoman-like.”

“As far as you being the one to defend the Bombshell Internet Championship this Sunday, to me, it’s more fun this way.  It’ll be fun going into that ring.  It’ll be fun taking you apart in every way I know how.  It’ll be fun dropping my foot right onto the top of your head and slamming your face right into the mat.  It’ll be fun then making sure that your reign as the Bombshell Internet Champion ends with a “Pop”!  And it’ll be fun rolling you over as the referee will then make the academic three count, before signaling that I am once again the SCW Bombshell Internet Champion!  I’m what the Internet needs.  You are clearly only needed behind closed doors.  In order to do that though, you don’t need what you didn’t earn from me.  This Sunday at Climax Control, Mikah, payback is coming in the form of Playtime.  This time your little toys won’t be able to save you.  This time around you will hear the two words that everyone who opposes me was born to hear… YOU LOST!!!”

Polly licks her chops as she checks her rear-view mirror.  No one is behind her as she is now on the open road.  Slowly yet surely she is getting closer and closer to Las Vegas.  She reaches quickly up and to her left with her left hand to shut off her recording on her phone.  She then places her left hand back on the steering wheel.

From this point on she just drives.  Shortly after she has finished her recording she passes by the “Welcome To Nevada” sign.  She grins which causes her weak nose to wrinkle some.  She just knows that she is getting closer and closer to where she needs to be, and closer to gaining back what she never should have had taken from her.  But to her, Polly isn’t crying over spilled milk.  She is ready to inflict damage.  She is ready to TAKE DOWN Mikah, in every sense of those two words.  And while the World may not be ready for the full lethal dose of Playtime just yet, Mikah is definitely not ready for Playtime this time around.