Author Topic: New Start  (Read 315 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
New Start
« on: January 06, 2017, 06:31:15 PM »
 Vancouver British Columbia Canada
Cypress Mountain Ski Resort

After putting everything on the line against Mikah in her title defense Crystal needed to just get away for a few weeks. It was a time of really bonding with her daughter and her husband. So she had decided to get away from it all as she and her family had flown to Vancouver British Colombia Canada so that they could go to a ski resort. Crystal had never gone skiing before but it was something that her daughter really wanted to do and she wasn’t going to deny her. It felt good to finally relax but even though they had gone on vacation for Christmas and the New Year there were still some questions that needed to be answered. The main thing being that there were rumors that Crystal would be done wrestling in the year 2017. The same rumors that constantly continued to be brought up over and over again. Crystal needed to get away from them all.

So getting out of the country was hopefully the best course of action to at least soothe some of her concerns. Crystal and Brittany had both sported puffy jackets and they were sitting down on top of a bench with their skis on. Jonathan had already walked up the mountain as he glanced over at his wife and stepdaughter.

“You girls sure you aren’t ready to go down the slope yet?! You both are missing out…” He offered a smile in return as he continued to walk up the mountain but Crystal just shook her head as she glared back at her husband.

“No that’s okay… You can’t rush me Jonathan! When I am ready to go down the slope I will happily go down it… It takes time!” The redhead beauty cried out in return as Jonathan could only giggle in return.

“Sounds like someone is being a chicken… Don’t worry I will show you how it’s done and afterwards maybe you can make me that ham sandwich…” Jonathan finally walks away as it’s just the mother and daughter duo sitting on top of the bench. Crystal pulls her scarf tightly around her neck so that she doesn’t catch cold. Brittany shivers for a bit as she just turns her attention to her mother.

“So can I ask you a question mom?!”

Crystal turns to look at her sixteen year old as she lets a long sigh escape her lips. “Of course you can pumpkin… You know that’s what I am here for…”

Brittany thinks about it for a few moments before she slowly gazes deeply into Crystal’s eyes. “So is it true?!”

Crystal seems befuddled as she shrugs her shoulders. “Is what true exactly?!”

“You know… The rumors about you thinking about retiring and wishing to get away from the business. I don’t understand why you would want to do that to begin with. You have made so many strides within this past year. You are at your prime and at the best that I have ever seen you. You have beaten opponents that I could never imagine you ever beating, and you really have placed women’s wrestling on the map again. It just seems so foolish for you to want to give all of that up especially when you are the center of attention…”

Brittany just sighs as Crystal takes in what she is saying.  Crystal shrugs her shoulders as she glances back at her daughter.

“I know Brittany but truly it’s not the fact that I don’t want to wrestle. Trust me wrestling is everything to me but I just feel that I am going to be thirty this year. How ridiculous does it sound that I am going to be thirty and have a daughter that’s going to be sixteen this year? Tells you what kind of woman I have always been in my life. It always has been about having a selfish mentality. Never being able to value anything else important but myself, I don’t want to live like that….”

Crystal just shakes her head as some tears begin to stream down her face. “You think I like living with the fact that I wasn’t even stable enough or in the right mindset to be able to raise you? Do you think I enjoy walking into the arena every night knowing that everyone is going to boo me out of the arena. The worst parts of my life were when I started to be disrespectful to my father. When I walked out of wrestling school and disrespected the wrestling mask he had given me. I thought I knew better than a seasoned man of the sport, and this ideal of being this famous bitch took away from that of actual wrestling…”

Crystal points at herself. “You think I enjoy being the way that I am? You think I like doing the things that I do in wrestling? No of course I don’t because it’s so far off from what my father taught me, and mainly I don’t want the way that I act to rub off on you Brittany. I neglected you for so much of your life I really don’t want to do it again…”

Brittany however listens as she glances back at her mother. “Mom… then don’t be like that… You hate the way that you come across on television? Then change it, it’s as simple as that. Nobody is asking you to act the way that you act, and certainly don’t go about this whole retirement thing just for me either….”

“But… But… That’s what all of this has been about. Being a better mother for you. Showing you that you don’t have to go about doing things the way I did just to get somewhere in this world!”

Crystal cries out but Brittany just shakes her head as she looks back at her. “And what is wrong with the way that you are doing things?! So what you may have become mean to others but you lived your life being up against the wall. You had to live with the thought of being acknowledged as a mistake by your mother. Left on your aunt’s doorstep to be raised by her, you went from rags to riches. Granted some of the things you do might come across in the wrong way by others but you have a story to tell for a reason. So who is anybody to judge the hardships you have been through in your life. They haven’t lived a day in your shoes. They don’t know how it feels to be ridiculed every day about being another teenage pregnancy statistic. And now look at you mom….”

Brittany smiles widely. “You have everything you could ever imagine. You are practically the face of women’s wrestling. You have the fame to go with it, an endless supply of money, and you found happiness in a marriage that you are happy to be a part of. I don’t think it could ever get any better than this…”

Crystal smiles as she points at Brittany. “Actually that’s not all that I have Brittany. There’s something that I value much more than anything else in this world….”

Brittany chuckles as she looks back at her mother. “Oh I know your SCW World Bombshell Championship?! You always seem to bring that practically everywhere that you go!”

Crystal giggles as she shakes her head in agreement. “Well that is very important to me but actually as happy as I am to be a champion. A top notch athlete nothing compares to the joy I have in having you as a daughter. You are the source of all of my happiness…”

“Mom stop… You are going to make me cry….”

“But truly B Brat I mean it.  You are my everything even though sometimes I don’t show it or say it enough. I don’t want you to think that anything can come in between the way that I feel about you. Not even wrestling. It’s all about you honey…”

Brittany thinks about it for a few moments as she stares blankly into Crystal’s eyes. “Mom I appreciate everything really I do but I don’t want you to retire or do anything like that because of me. What I enjoy the most is seeing you happy. Is seeing you just work your hardest achieving the things you wish to achieve. No reason to cut any of that short because of me.  I want you to wrestle and just be happy. You aren’t even thirty yet so why stop now?!”

Crystal shrugs her shoulders sighing. “I don’t know Brittany… Wrestling seems to be a sport especially when it comes to women for people in their teenage years and early twenties, and considering I just turned 29. How long can I really doing this for?!”

“Is that what this is about mommy?! You are afraid because you think you are deteriorating?! If that’s what this is about… You are thinking too much of things. I say you should just drop this whole retirement thing and just go about your life like you never even mentioned it.”

Crystal shakes her head. “Brittany… Look I just want when I go to have a legacy established. The reason why I would retire is to make room for you. I know you tried to have a wrestling stint but it really didn’t go anywhere because I would always put myself before you.  It was always about me and nothing else, and I want that to change. I want you to be my focus in everything. To be my successor and to carry on the legacy of wrestling for our family. That’s what retirement is about Brittany. It’s all about you.”

Brittany thinks about it for a few moments before she just sighs in return.

“Mom thank you for everything. Truly I appreciate it but let’s not worry about what I am going to do in wrestling. Instead let’s just focus on you, focus on making sure you go on to be the greatest Bombshell Champion of all time. You came this far right? So why should you just stop now. You still have a lot more of your story to be told….”

“You really think so?!”

“Mom… I know so… Plus I can wait until you croak to gain your legacy, your movie studio, among everything else. So you might as well continue on being the best until I just shatter your every legacy…” Brittany smiles passionately as Crystal can’t help but shake her head with a grin.

“You are lucky you are my daughter… You know that right?! Normally I would get super upset over comments like that but I guess I will just let that slide for now. Now you brought me all the way to this damn ski resort we might as well start skiing right? Sounds better than just sitting here all day.”

Brittany smiles widely. “Oh so you are actually ready to get up and ski?!”

“Well… We can start on the kiddie slopes. You know for your own benefit and everything and we will see where the momentum will take us. Sounds like a good idea right?!”

Brittany nods her head in agreement. “Sounds like a plan… Come on let’s get going mom…” The two are about to get up off of the bench when Crystal’s phone begins to go off. Crystal sighs as she reaches into her pocket and pulls out her iPhone. It was a message from her personal assistant Chloe Martin. Crystal seems disgusted as she reads the message on the screen.

“Call me back as soon as possible… The studio wants to talk about a publicity stunt to bring more money into the studio and the bottom line… It’s very important….”

Crystal sighs as she deletes the message as she places the phone back into her pocket as she looks back at her daughter. Brittany taps her feet. “Who was that?!”

“It was nobody important… I am sure it can wait… Come on pumpkin let’s go skiing…” And with that Crystal got up as she headed towards the kiddie slopes with her daughter.

\'user

Crystal Blog
Feeling Amazing

Hey everyone this is the one and only Crystal Millar here, and let me just say that it feels absolutely amazing to be here right now. Christmas was great but my New Years was even more amazing. I broke the New Year in style and this year it’s about giving back to you the fans.

I know I have my work cut out for me this week but truth be told. As much as I might be walking into one of my toughest matches yet. As much as that my scare me. Truth is I am awaiting this challenge. IT’s something that I am willing to embrace with open arms and out of everyone on the roster.

Melody Grace is one of the only people that I haven’t beaten in a one on one match which means this is a match that I want more than anything else. I know she has a huge fanbase. The Melephants are always strong but I must admit lately the Stars and Starlets have been coming out in full force.

They have all been cheering me on and I can’t let them down especially since they have placed their trust into me.  So for the first time in a very long time I am going to give them something this year. I am going to give back to them and that puts a smile on my lips.

SCW is about the land of opportunity. It’s the place where people should have the chance to shine and get the chance to ascend to the top of the roster and that is what this is all about. Giving a deserving individual a chance.

A chance that was ignored by so many for so long. Going into this match to be honest I feel better than I have ever been in my career. There are rumors circulating that I may retire this year. Hell even I said it on my Twitter account but the truth is I really don’t know what I want to do at this stage in my career.

The only thing I am certain of is that I am a fighting champion. I am the current Bombshell Championship and with a few months left to go I can go on to accomplish something legendary. I can be the greatest woman to have ever competed in an SCW ring and with every passing challenge is the more that I am raising the bar for every woman who comes through the doors.

It’s such a long way from the woman who had to rely on Delia Darling and Celeste North just to feel accepted on the roster. A long way from getting beaten down in a mask by the likes of Natalie McKinley. I am far beyond those days but as great as I am.

One thing I will never do is shy away from the past because it’s the past that has helped shaped who I am today. It has all been a build up into me becoming the woman that you see and in the ring this Sunday you will see why I am  the best and everyone else is simply an after thought.

No matter what though I humbly await to see what Melody is going to bring to the table.

Call me excited…

Luxor Hotel, Las Vegas
Off Camera

The New Year had come and gone, and for the first time in a long time Crystal was happy with her life. Her movie co-starring Matt Stone was in post productions. She had earned the trust of the fans and most importantly through everything she was still the SCW World Bombshell Champion, and life couldn’t get any better.  She was only two months away from setting the record as being the longest reigning World Bombshell Champion of all time and she had every reason to smile. She knew that one of the biggest matches of her career would be happening in Laughlin, Nevada but Crystal didn’t feel like making the drive over to Laughlin until the day of the event. She just wanted some time to relax in Vegas until the big day.

Crystal Millar rested peacefully in her King Size bed. The Rose Girl clad in her Sailor Moon Pajamas as she wore her hair in a long ponytail. She cycled through various channels on the television until she stopped at ESPN and a wide smile escaped her lips.

“That’s what I am talking about Lions… You damn well better bring Jim Caldwell back. He’s bringing my Lions back to the playoffs!!!! Bring on the sorry ass Seahawks. 12th man my ass!”

Meanwhile, rounding the corner came that very co-star, Matt Stone, walking and talking on his cell phone at the same time. “You’re absolutely positive I have to do this? You realize I don’t care about the image I have, right? I hit on chicks on Twitter for God’s sake, what makes you think I want to appear as a role model? Bigger man my ass, this is going to be hell and you know it! Whatever, I’ll call you when it’s over.” Matt hangs up his phone and stands before Crystal’s door. It was bad enough he was being forced by the producers to do this, but to be in a city like Las Vegas and more or less handcuffed to Countess Buzzkill was going to be a total bore. Still, the sooner he got this over with, the better. He brought his hand up and rapped on the door three times, with ay luck, she wouldn’t be there.

Crystal quickly got up out of her bed as she ran to the door. She swung the door open as she seemed annoyed. “Where the hell have you been… A girl get’s hungry you better have my burg….” She stops for a moment as she keeps her eyes locked on the man in front of her.

“You aren’t room service! What the hell are you doing here?! I thought we were done as soon as the movie finished filming. You do remember our agreement right? You fuck with me or my family. Your biggest fear gets made to go public. Just like that I make a big fool out of you or perhaps you had forgotten about everything!” She snickers as she looks deep into his eyes.

She says as she slowly backs up to walk over to the sink. She grabs a tissue and proceeds to blow her nose with it before she sniffles slightly. Matt stands in the doorway, having not been invited in and with the start of the new year, perhaps trying to start on the right foot was the right way to go. “Actually, I was told to come over for a meeting with you by your assistant. Please tell me she told you about it.” Matt called out, not being able to see her at the moment. “If she didn’t, I suppose I could come back…” though he said the words, he just wanted to get this over with.

Crystal rolls her eyes as she crosses her arms shaking her head in disgust. “You mean Chloe?! No she doesn’t do ANYTHING right. Stupid blonde… If I was heartless I would make sure she was out of a job but please enlighten m….” Crystal runs over to the sink as she grabs yet another tissue and blows her nose repeatedly. “Sorry between taking Brittany and Jonathan to Cypress Mountain in Vancouver because they wanted to learn how to ski over the Christmas and New Years break I managed to catch a c….” Crystal blows her nose again as she smiles.

“Better yet forget that… I am sure you really don’t want to hear the details of me making a fool of myself on a ski slope in between Jonathan trying to get me to make him a sandwich over his stupid Bradford City FC games… It was kinda crazy. I fell on my ass SO many times but then again you like my ass…” She smiles as she slowly walks up to Matt. “So tell me buddy. What did Chloe have to say to you?! What’s so important that you have to knock on my hotel room door for?!”

Matt pauses for a moment, there was several things that he wanted to comment on, but the first one was the fact that he was still standing out in the hall. “Well Crystal, apparently they want us to make appearances together and start the buzz on the movie, as well as asking me to maybe make appearances with you in the wrestling scene since it’s our line of work. I didn’t want to, of course, but they said it would help our bottom line, and I don’t have to tell you how interested I am in the bottom.” It was a forced double entendre, but it was the best he could do standing out in the hall. “Can I come in? I’d rather not stand here all night.”

“Fine as you wish… Feel free to come inside… Sorry about those Ravens two weeks ago by the way… Sucks they couldn’t beat the Steelers… NO I AM NOT SORRY!!! HOW’S IT FEEL TO NOT BE IN THE PLAYOFFS LOSER!!!!!!!!!! “Crystal points at the television. “You see that… Caldwell coming back! Playoff bound!!! That’s what we do, and don’t give me well at least you won a Madden tournament… Nope totes not important….” Crystal grins as she runs to her bag as she pulls her White Championship out of the bag and drapes it over her shoulder. “You see this… CHAMPION!!! You know it means you are the best! I guess some aren’t worthy enough of being in my league…” She laughs  as she adjusts her championship again. “So what kind of bottom line?! Bitch I am a champion. THE champion. The featured attraction. I make money on my own how the hell could you help me in any sort of way?!”

Matt rolled his eyes, walking into the room, though still keeping his distance from her. “Typical. It’s a good thing you have people, because you’re pretty clueless. Making money for the studio, not for you. If the movie does well, your studio does well which not only makes you money, but it makes the studio money and keeps it afloat. You do want to keep the studio going, don’t you Rudolph?”

“Har, Har… You know you can be quite the jackass at times right?! I know how business works MATTHEW! Just because I don’t have a high school degree doesn’t make me any less smarter than you. I am just saying that me by myself should be enough star power on it’s own. I don’t need you to get over with anything. Never have, never will… Well maybe except for that one stunt in the SFL even though we never played a game but you know damn well. With the way my arm is I was an instant MVP candidate before I even stepped on the field. You can’t coach talent such as this or have the type of beauty that I have. You are just gifted with it…”

Crystal points at herself as she shrugs her shoulders. “ So tell me in what way are you supposed to be seen with me. I can get to understanding the whole special appearances thing. Meet & Greets and stuff like that but you around my wrestling career? I don’t think so… That doesn’t even seem like a good idea… Especially when I am so close to breaking a record. I don’t want you coming anywhere near what I am trying to achieve especially when you would be out to dick me over. I know how you operate.”

Matt chuckles, leaning against the bed now, watching Crystal stand atop her metaphorical soap box and try and prove that she doesn’t need him. “I would never dream of accusing you of being any less smarter than me.” He has to stop there to keep from laughing about that sentence. “Well the meet and greet is a given, autographs, that usual thing, but they want me to just be seen around you as much as possible even down to the mundane things. As for wrestling, you remember when I managed you? You didn’t lose a match listening to me, if I remember correctly. But of course, with your superior intellect, you’d know better than I would, wouldn’t you?”

Crystal smiles passionately. “It’s okay one day you might be more smarter than me but for now I guess I can even let you shine. I guess you do have a point. You managing me did go a lot smoother than when Jonathan managed me. We did have great chemistry together but of course you had to act like a jerk or maybe it was me. Oh well I am guaranteed to act like a bitch at least once during a month.. Well you should know how that works… And…” Crystal feels her nose about to run as she quickly runs over to the box of tissues but she drops it to the floor. “Damn it!” She begins to bend down as she reaches for it.

Matt felt his phone vibrate, reaching in his pocket and pulling it out, replying to the text message he had received. “Uh huh” he replied to her, not really paying attention to what she was saying. He finished the text, looking up to respond to what he picked up. “You always act like a bi-” He stops, turning to see her bent over the tissue box, the view reminding him of the rather interesting Christmas Gift she had sent him. “Shame I don’t have my camera with me Crystal, I could get next year’s birthday out of the way right now, couldn’t I?”

Crystal smiled as she saw the position she was in as she looked back at Matt. She couldn’t help but giggle as she dropped down into a three point stance clutching the tissue box. “I guess you really like what you see don’t you? Blue 42!!! HIKE!” She giggles as she tosses the box backwards into Matt’s chest as she walks five steps up. “I bet I could be an amazing Wide Receiver too. Too bad only balls I would be catching are from Jonathan… Yes I know… You are jealous. I would be mad at the guy that I get to go home to every night as well.”

“That’s nice Crystal, among all other things put that image in my head. This may shock you, but picturing your sex life isn’t something I’m interested in.” He looks down at the tissue box he was now holding, noticing it was almost empty. “You’ve sure been going through a lot of these, haven’t you?”

Crystal feels something in her nose as she quickly runs up to him. “I told you… Ski trip in Vancouver. Change of weather don’t you listen when I speak?!” She reaches for yet another tissue as she blows her nose. Her nose tickles but she doesn’t do anything as she looks back at him. “Why you got a problem with me or something?!”

“Problem? Me” Of course not. Just keep your...fluids to yourself.” He’s trying to be sincere, but it just isn’t working very well, she seems to know how to push all of his buttons even when she’s not trying to. “So..uhh..how was the ski trip?” he asked, trying to make small talk to hopefully ease the situation, though given their past that wasn’t a very likely scenario.

“It was horrible… Every time I tried to do something there were fans all up in my face. Everyone questioning if I was retiring or not. Like no get out of my face it’s a publicity stunt… As if I of all people would retire. You know how much money there is in “claiming” to retire? People come out of the woodworks to try to fight you. You get a bigger paychecks from appearing everywhere. The year becomes all about you. So much money to be made…. Ahem but skiing itself was awesome. I can do a lot of things but this body doesn’t deserve to be surrounded by the cold. No I need to be on a beach drinking plenty of pina coladas that’s the only life for me… Why do you ask? I never knew you cared so much about my life and what I was doing…”

She grins evilly as her nose begins to tickle again. “Oh, I don’t care, per say, but I figured it was less painful to talk about you skiing than it as to listen to you drone on and on about your wrestling career, but kudos to you for finding a way to bring that up anyway. Don’t let anyone tell you you’re too humble, that’ll never be a concern for you. I did see you talk about retiring, seemed like the right call for you to be honest, you can’t go two months it seems without coming down with something, could mean your body is wearing down.”

“Bitch… My body is as great as it’s ever been. It’s called a publicity stunt… One I decided to do on my own. Sounds better than what the studio wants with you pairing up with me. Let’s be honest what could you possibly do for me? Who’s to say you wouldn’t try to screw me over in my next outing. That sounds just like you and the moment that happens. Is the very moment where I would end you…”

Crystal hugs up on Matt now as she whispers in his air. “End you just like that… You should know by now why I went through so many tissues… Unless you are that dense…”

Matt couldn’t help himself, he had to make a joke. “Well, if it’s the same reason as what you said in that Christmas Card you sent me, you were having quite the ‘Me Party’ in here before I showed up.” Even though he was joking around, he tried to push the woman off of him, not a big fan of being this close to her, especially in her condition.

Crystal smiled. “What’s wrong Matty? I thought you liked being near me. You loved all of my assets. How could you always admire the view from afar but when I am up close and personal you are always so quick to try to run away. That’s not how things should work at all… You should be amazed by me my fellow Co-Star. After all this is nothing compared to the type of scenes we filmed for our movie or perhaps you had forgotten.”

She grins as her nose begins to bother her again. Matt nods at what she’s saying, figuring she was right about something for once. “You know what, you’re right, I do admire your...well you know, that part of you, so why not help the both of us and turn around. That way, I can go back to admiring and you can go back to not hugging me.

“Only if you come just a little bit closer… Come on you know you want to hug me…” She smiles as she pulls him in for a hug. Her hands grabbing his hands as she moves them towards her backside. Meanwhile her nose begins to really get the better of her as she keeps her eyes locked on him. “So I think you know what happens here right Matt?!”

“Is this the part of the movie where I thrust you upon the bed and have my way with you? Sorry, I forgot to read the script before coming.” Matt replies, trying to force Crystal down off of him and on the bed.

Crystal falls on the bed as she moves her eyes up to him. “Oh playing rough already… You know if that director finds out about you. He may even consider you for even bigger roles. Come on why don’t you just lay down next to me. We could perhaps discuss this little arrangement. As much as you drive me insane I am always willing to listen to different opportunities and what not. Seeing if we could make this work. If the company want’s us to do more things together we might as well go for it. Our movie will be hit so might as well keep things rolling right?!”

She smiles widely as she points to her bed. Matt looks down at the bed, giving it some real thought before coming to his senses, as it were, and shaking his head. “You know, on second thought, maybe you should just get some rest and we’ll start on things tomorrow. Here, I have a feeling you’ll need these.” He tosses her the box of tissues.

Crystal begins to get upset as she stares back at Matt. “Wow Matt… You really know how to be an asshole at times… Whatever Matt… I guess you know what I was trying to do don’t you?” Crystal says with a disgusted expression on her face.

“You did make it pretty obvious, Crystal. You get some rest and I’ll be back tomorrow to pick you up...try and stop with all of this before then, okay?” He gestured to her whole face as he spoke, shuddering a bit before heading out of the room, silently cursing his luck in the process.

Crystal could only sigh as the sneezes followed. As they repeatedly emerged from her. She grabbed a tissue as she blew into it as Matt closed the door behind him.
user posted image

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
New Start
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2017, 06:32:13 PM »
 On Camera
Being The Greatest Champion Ever

The cameras are rolling and as they are we are treated to the sight of Crystal Millar sitting down in a Hollywood Chair with her championship belt slung across her lap. She is all smiles as she looks deeply into the lens of the camera. She can’t help but chuckle as she keeps her eyes focused on her title before she slowly lifts her head up to gaze into the lens of the camera.

Crystal: “Hello Sin City Wrestling. I know it has been a while since you have seen the Silver Screen Queen competing in the ring but on Sunday you all get just that. You all will have the special pleasure of seeing perhaps the greatest match when it comes to the Bombshell Division and it will be right there for the viewing of the fans on a Climax Control. You don’t have to wait until a Super Card to see me wrestle but you get to witness greatness right there on television and at the end of the day that’s what it is all about.”

Crystal smiles a bit as she slowly rises out of her chair and begins to pace back and forth as she smiles into the camera.

Crystal: “2016 was the year of Crystal Millar. It was a year of a huge share of ups and honestly I am blessed to have made the strides that I have made. Not only was I acknowledged by all of you as the woman of the year but more importantly than that you all thought that I was the most improved. Out of everyone on the roster, male and female alike you chose me as the individual who you thought got better. I know you are accustomed to seeing me play the role of a bitch of television but to be honest that touched me in ways you couldn’t imagine. It made me realize that no matter what I have done you all were looking out for me, and for that I am eternally grateful for. I will not bite the hands that feed. Especially ones who have been with me for the past 12 years, and that’s why when the year ended. My New Years Resolution was to be a better person to SCW and to the fans that cheered me on. Which means to all of you who have supported me and continued to support me. I am now a champion for you all. I am here to stay and will go on to be the best that I have ever been.”

Crystal continues to smile as she looks at her championship belt and pats it passionately.

Crystal: “what that means is no more sitting on my ass waiting for the company to put me in a championship match counting down the days until I surpass Mikah’s Legacy to set the bar for being the best ever. I don’t want to be a champion that sits on her ass. Instead I rather be a fighting champion. One who throws herself into the heart of battle and defend her crown like none other. I know the saying is that no queen lasts forever and eventually my daughter will take my place and carry on with my legacy, but for the here and now. I am the Queen of SCW. I am the World Bombshell Champion, and as every week goes by I know everybody wishes to face me wishing to take away what I have. By all means…. If you want what I have. If you want the status and everything that comes with being the focal point of an entire division.”

Crystal can’t help but chuckle as she places the championship on the floor. The smile escaping her lips as she nods her head with a very passionate grin on her lips.

Crystal: “You better be ready to fight and take what I have because I am not ready to depart from it so easily. I think that’s part of the reason why I want to be a fighting champion because it just seems like every single week somebody wants to get their panty’s in a bunch. People like Alexis constantly crying that they deserve this and that. Yeah Alexis is great. She’s good even but when she was here the last time her ceiling was the Internet Championship and before she became that. She lost to me, and that was back in what 2014? What has changed so much since then that warrants her ready to be in the ring with me?!  Because I only went on to have the greatest wrestling year of my life. I went on to beat opponent after opponent and she went on to get married?! Yeah her head isn’t in the game. Or of course there’s Mikah. Everyone always shoved her down my throat. The opponent I could get past. The one who had hoped to make me tap out… Yet when we were fighting for the big belt under the bright lights with us being the spotlight of the night. It was me who walked out as a winner! It was me who had finally silenced the critics to show that I am in fact the best….”

Crystal grabs her championship and she throws it back over a shoulder. She can’t help but crack a wide grin as she nods her head in agreement as continues to speak some more.

Crystal: “I proved my point and I got over that hurdle. So I don’t want to hear anything about her being the Queen Bitch when I am the one who Is still standing before you all as a World Champion still. I could name the likes of Mercedes Vargas who has told the world she wants what I have even beat me by smashing a pumpkin over my head but then has a contract for any title and decides to cash in on the Internet Champion, and fails at that. There’s Jessie Salco who cried about wanting a shot and guess what she got beat. Just like Keira who I love a lot but she ran her mouth about me never beating her and guess what when it meant everything she couldn’t get the job done. That’s the type of woman that I have been and will continue to be. When you tell me I can’t do something I go out there and do the opposite. I beat them and bring balance to the entire division. Name a name and you will see that I have beaten them. So there really isn’t much left for me to do but hold onto the belt for two more months and shatter the record. That is my main focus right now so let’s give the match the people want…”

Crystal nods her head as she let’s a wide grin escape her lips. She grins as she points at the camera.

Crystal: “So that brings us to the match that is in front of me right now. This match with Melody Grace. Why would I flat out challenge Melody Grace to a match? Why would I want her inside of the ring one on one. Is it because I am trying to go off on an ego trip on how I am the best? I don’t really need to do that when I have had the year that I have had. You all can see that for yourself but truth be told I really like Melody Grace. A while ago she had wanted competition. She had wanted the chance to get recognition and respect so let’s give her what she deserves, and more importantly she has earned it in my opinion. This match becoming a World Bombshell match might have been a play to make me shiver in my boots but honestly it just makes it better. I can’t think of someone who deserves this match more than Melody does. Lil Miss Sunshine has had an amazing run as the Internet Champion and out of everybody on the roster she is the only one who isn’t really complaining about getting a shot.”

Crystal can’t help but giggle as she winks to the camera.

Crystal: “Alexis and Mikah are killing each other verbally over Twitter on a weekly basis over what I have but Melody has just been doing things the right way. She has been wrestling the matches that have been placed in front of her. She has been earning her spot by her wrestling ability and not her mouth, and of course I take notice to that. Why? Because when I won the Blast From The Past Tournament despite being a total bitch. I didn’t complain about not getting a title match. I simply wrestled, and simply proved my worth in the ring. That’s all that Melody has been about, and the shit she had to endure with Mark Ward making her run through hoops just to get the Internet Championship was absolutely ridiculous. It’s been ridiculous how a woman so talented had to go through so much just to get noticed so yeah that pisses me off. I hate Mark Ward to begin with especially with the way he tried to come at me on Twitter a few weeks ago, but Melody doesn’t deserve that treatment. She’s too valuable to this company to even be in such a position. Besides the real reason why I want to go up against Melody is because when I first entered the wrestling business she is exactly what I was.”

Crystal can’t help but smile wider than before.

Crystal: “That’s right… Innocence in its purest form. Such a free spirit one who just want’s to wrestle with the sake of having a great time and getting better. When I was becoming a wrestler fresh from my father’s school . I entered the world as the Rose Girl Crystal Hilton. A woman who just wanted to soar through the air and show that no matter what she would blossom. Nothing would get me down. Nothing would take my joy away but as I got deep into the business and went up against the villains and the heartless individuals I slowly started to place myself in their shoes. It was no longer about the joy of being in the ring but it was about the love of the spotlight. The love of the fame, and certainly making a fortune. It became about the next paycheck and making movies and wrestling took a backseat to that. If I could give you any sort of advice Melody it’s to not let this business corrupt you. You are too good and innocent to ever let that happen to you.”

Crystal points at the camera again as if she was talking directly to Melody Grace.

Crystal: “You are a sweet girl. You have friends and the support of everything. You have the loving boyfriend despite being an absolute dick on television. He’s out there supporting you telling you that the Golden Couple is coming. I wish I had support like that but instead I get told to go make sandwiches. My career becomes second fiddle to a scrubby Bradford City FC game and that hurts me deeply. But you don’t have that. You have dreams and aspirations. Always wanting to live in a big home or be thankful if you get a nice car. Honestly never change who you are because the moment you do that’s when your entire career will be wrapped up in maintaining an image then it is with your actual wrestling. That’s the trap that I am stuck into now but it’s the bed I made so it’s for me to sleep in it. You however Melody haven’t done anything to be in that position and please don’t. You are fine just the way you are and that’s the woman  I am looking at going against.”

Crystal nods her head in agreement as she speaks some more.

Crystal: “You are like a younger version of me. A woman who does movies, an actress, and a woman who is where I was years ago. But guess what we both are where we are because of our hard work so kudos on that to you Melody. There is no question in my mind that you deserve to be here and will be the future of this division someday. A future World Bombshell Champion complete where you get the story book ending. Did you pay attention to what I just said though?! I said you will be a future champion but as it currently stands now I have built myself up way too much for me to just fall now. I have been building my career up for the past year and I am only a few months away from making the impossible become a reality showcasing that the simplest of dreams can come true. My struggles to get to where I am at now have been some serious ones. Being denied the World Championship in three straight matches before I finally gotten over the hump to win the belt, that’s a year of disappointment among setbacks.”

Crystal shakes her head repeatedly.

Crystal: “Despite your age in this business and the amount of matches you have had. You really haven’t felt a major setback. You are what 22-4?! That’s mighty impressive. That shows you deserve this opportunity, and now Melody everything you ever wanted is dangling right in front of you.  The chance to be in a main event you know you want it. Wasn’t it during the time you were going to face Jessie Salco that you were clamoring for a chance to have a solos main event? A chance to steal the show? Weren’t you the one claiming that you wanted to be SCW World Bombshell Champion?! Well guess what Melody everything you could have ever wanted is right there for you to grab. It’s as if it’s right in front of you like a carrot on a stick. The only thing you need to do is leap out and grab it.

Oh you definitely will leap for it. You will continue to chase that carrot over and over again but then the reality will occur that no matter how much you chase after it you just won’t come anywhere close to actually obtain it and that’s because I WON’T LET YOU GRAB IT! I been in this position for way too long for it to fold now and now that I am starting to do things for the fans. Trying my hardest to be by the book for the enjoyment of all of them you think I will just keel over for you to take what is mine?! You might as well continue to dream because I want you to have this match as a learning experience.

I want you to come face to face with reality that just because you hope and wish for something doesn’t mean it will come to pass. Sure you get your big main event match but that doesn’t mean you will be the champion. You have to put in the work for that. You have to put in the effort and that’s all I have been about.  Sometimes the greatest gift you could ever receive is being heartbroken. Is by NOT achieving what you set out to do because it pushes you to get better. It pushes you to get even more hungry and as you improve you can motivate yourself to finally get over that hump and will feel accomplished about yourself because you would have truly made it.”

Crystal places her championship across the Hollywood chair as she sighs and speaks some more.

Crystal: “Girls like you place your records in your Twitter account because you think it makes you feel accomplished but truly records don’t mean anything. If it did ask that to the 2007 New York Giants and somewhere I know Mercedes Vargas is going to love me for this reference. But during that year they were severe underdogs. They wanted to be the ones to end the undefeated streak of the Patriots in the final game of the season but just couldn’t. So they made it to the playoffs as a Wild Card. A team forced to play on the road and they won game after game until they eventually went against those undefeated Patriots in the big game, and you know what happened?! One thing led to another, a lucky catch occurred and the Giants dethroned the best to make themselves the best. The Patriots record became nothing more than an afterthought because the Giants were the champions. That’s all I see when I look at you. Why do you flash that record in your Twitter bio?

Is it even important? Why is it there to begin with? One shouldn’t need to keep track of their record like it means anything. They should go through match after match and just make their strides. You fall victim into doing that and when something tragic happens you suddenly change what your bio says leave it blank just to change it back weeks later. You shouldn’t let things like that have an impact on you. Hell the day I won my championship I was in the worst state. I was in an arena full of animals and my allergies were getting the best of me. Your newfound best hair friend had jumped me out of my own stable. The odds were stacked so heavily against me and I had to face a woman who had just pinned me weeks prior but you know what happened?! I was able to just throw everything to the side. Clear my head and despite everything I overcame that obstacle to finally win the big one, and since then I am still a champion.

At the end of the day you can only take things day by day and try your best hoping for the best. That’s why I said there’s nothing wrong with a setback because for each setback that you have. You find ways to pick yourself back up. To push yourself forward so that you can eventually do the damned thing. That’s not me speaking endless nonsense that’s me speaking truth because that’s my story. You still have room to grow, still room for improvement, and I want you to taste being defeat so you can propel yourself to new heights.

The next time you find yourself booked against me you won’t be in a position where you are getting nervous. Where you don’t know what you are going to do or what you will say. Your promos won’t cause you to freak out like you say they are but you will be in a position where you know what you have to do in order to get the job done and that’s what I want from you. To be confident in yourself so that you can carry the torch when I decide to part ways with wrestling. It sounds silly I would say something like this but truth be told I respect you a lot. And I wouldn’t have wasted my time in calling you out if I didn’t have an interest in you. I just don’t do that with anybody. The likes of Vargas, Sam Marlowe, Jessie Salco, Alexis Edwards they don’t grab my attention as much as you do. But you grab it because I know there’s that hidden potential you just need to find a way to unlock it.”

Crystal waves her finger.

Crystal: “But the real moral of this story is despite me having respect for you I wish to send a message to the likes of not only you but to the rest of the Bombshell roster. Stop standing on a soap box claiming you feel you believe you deserve a shot at the title. Even at my worst I didn’t do that kind of shit. I simply EARNED it! I won a tournament I never once asked for a title opportunity and that’s all the roster has been doing lately. It’s all ME, ME, ME! And it’s such a selfish mentality for women who are supposedly the fan favorites in the sports and here I thought I was the mega bitch in this company yet I am the one who isn’t acting like it. Everyone seems to be going through that of an identity crisis and I brought balance to this division once before and I damn sure will do so again.

This time not just in the World Bombshell title picture but showing everyone what a proper fan favorite should be, they should be selfless. Things shouldn’t revolve around them but it should revolve about how much they wish to pour into the company to make all of the people supporting it happy, and at this stage in my career that is what I am really after. To simply put on a show that nobody could forget and to send the crowd home happy.  That’s what I want to do and that’s what the entire division should do but no we don’t get that at all. We get people hurting my friend in Celeste hoping to bring back the Mean Girls. We have so many women wanting to get a shot by simply saying that they want it but we don’t have people putting in the work to build themselves up a name like I have.

You want this to be the year of Melody? You want to be the woman who can grace the back of the SCW video game who can be on the cover just like her boyfriend. Don’t say what you want. Don’t freeze under the pressure. Simply go out there and make things happen. Talk with your actions not with the words. The same advice you gave to Jessie Salco is the same that even you should heed yourself because the moment you let the thoughts of entitlement slip in is just the moment that someone unexpected will come in and dethrone you from the spot that you are in and you don’t want that. Normally I would cut you down verbally, I would put myself over but this year that’s not what it’s about at all. It’s about the betterment of the entire division and I just want to create the greatest collective of Bombshell wrestling on the face of the plane which means I have to weed out the weak from the strong. I know which category I have you labeled in but do you know it yourself?!

So let me ask you a question Ms. Carpenter Grace. Which Melody is going to show up in the match against me? How much are you going to show that you want this title that’s around my shoulder?! How badly are you willing to take whatever risks in order to accomplish it?! Whatever it may be all I ask you is just for you to give me your best. Come out to Laughlin and pour it all on the line because if you are able to do that nobody will be disappointed at all you included.”

Crystal smiles as she grabs her championship belt and places it over her shoulder. She grins widely as she looks at it before she raises it high into the air.

Crystal: “But I can assure you that this title isn’t going anywhere anytime soon. And as much as your boyfriend can cheer you on truth be told he only wants you to win for one reason. Well maybe he does want you to become champion but truly he’s afraid because he knows the moment he loses his title I will still have mine and I will establish a reign that surpasses anything that has ever been seen in this sport. I will have the best singles title reign period. Why stop at just beating Mikah’s reign when I can establish the best reign for the company as a whole. Whatever happens after the match is over is one thing but as soon as the bell rings you will be just like everyone else and will be just another hash mark in my endless reign as champion. You are the only name I haven’t beaten and by the end of the night you too will acknowledge that I am the SILVER SCREEN QUEEN!!! This is one rose that simply refuses to wither away…”

With that Crystal keeps her title raised high and it’s on that image that we fade out on.

Luxor Hotel, Las Vegas
Off Camera

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Came the protest of the Canadian walking down the halls, practically shouting at his phone. “This bitch is crazy, all she cares about is making herself feel superior to me, there’s no give and take there. She sounds like a opera singer warming up, it’s all me me me me me me.” Matt smiled after saying that, nodding to the phone as if they could see him. “Yes, I am quite proud of that, came up with it while she was blathering on about her retirement shit.” He rolls his eyes, getting some rather unwanted news. “I don’t care if she asked for me to be here, I assure you it’s not an olive branch she’s offering, it’s her bony hand trying to drag me to the seventh circle of hell that she calls home on a daily basis!” He stops, already at the door. “You better be right about this, did I mention she has a cold?” He quickly holds the phone out at arm’s length, scowling at it for a few seconds, eventually bringing it back to his head. “Apparently it’s going around, bye.” He hangs up the phone, shuddering before finally reaching up and knocking on the door.

Standing on the opposite of the door was none other than Crystal Millar. She was dressed with the intention to impress. As she wore a pair of black heels, white pants and a white tank top. She wore shades at the top of her purple hair and flicked it passionately as she held her championship belt across her shoulders. She was all smiles except for the fact that she blew her nose in front of him. She threw the dirty tissue to the side as she smiled at him.

“Sorry for my cold… God is it me or is it cold…”

Matt just stares blankly as he looks at her. “Bitch we are in Vegas… The moment we leave this air conditioned hotel you are going to feel the… You know what nevermind you are ‘more smarter’ than me right?!”

Crystal grins as she pokes Matt in his chest. “That’s right I am more smarter than you and don’t you…” She pokes him with every word. “Ever…” Poke. “Forget” Poke. “That!” She smiles as she steps out of her room as she holds her championship with one arm and her coach handbag in the other. “So you ready for this whole seen in public ordeal? We got a movie to promote and of course I have a championship image to maintain. You should be happy I get to be your arm candy for the day. I know it has been a while for you!”

How right she was about that, but that was beside the point. “You’re not seriously going to be walking around with that title, are you? I can’t begin to tell you how classless that is.”

“Look I am a champion… I have an image to upho… Achooooo” She let’s a sneeze escape her lips as she looks back at Matt just sighing in return. “I am so sorry… I really didn’t mean that…. Look I know I can be a bitch at times but if they really want us to bring money to the bottom line. I can’t be like this. We need to do something about this cold before we go anywhere…”

Crystal sighs as she looks back at Matt sighing. “Care to take me to CVS before we do anything else so I can get some Delsym? It’s the only cold medicine that works. My PCP says I can’t have anything but that so make it happen. Let’s go hunt it down unless you rather my germs spread all over the place. I would probably be humiliated too by every tabloid and everything too. So it’s your choice a humiliated Crystal or one who’s cold is contained. Seems like you are in quite the dilemma Mr. St…. Achooo! Dios Mios Grrrrrrrr Hate feeling like this!” She says with a sigh as she reaches into her purse. “Out of tissues too….”

Matt had been slowly inching backwards while Crystal was talking, to the point where once she was finished speaking, Matt was halfway down the hall. “Sounds like a plan!” He called from where he was, checking his watch. It was only 10 in the morning, this was going to be a long day, but he had to do it, so might as well try to make the best of it. “Come along Crystal, let’s go. I have no idea what any of things you said are, but if it’ll stop you from being all...this, then we should get them before…” He paused, seeing Crystal rub her nose. “Well we should get them as quick as possible. Especially the tissues…”

Crystal looks back at Matt she lets a smile escape her lips as she looks back at him. “Okay… Let’s get going then it should definitely be a great day, and if the company feels us being seen together will promote our movie who are we to argue with them? But you don’t get out much do you? Delsym it’s a cold medicine. Good for 12 hours… One dose of that I should be good all day although with the way my immune system has been as of late one could only imagine.” Crystal holds her arm out wanting Matt to hook his with it. “Come on you are my date for this day right? Might as well act like it… I know you are worried but I promise I won’t do anything funny or won’t try to trap you with anything. I just want a productive day. Perhaps we both got started off on the wrong foot right?! It’s a New Year might as well try not to kill each other… Yet….” She giggles in return.

“Besides I need you. You are like the ummmm… Hmmm oh I know let me give you a reference I know you would know! You could be the sideshow Bob to my Bart! Enemies who need one another right?! Right?! You would kill me then bring me back to life again and again because you need me that much!”

Matt raises an eyebrow to her, reluctantly linking her arm with his and walking down the halls. “So you want me to try and kill you and then revive you? I know I can handle the first half, but the latter might be an issue, though really I’m willing to give it a try if you are.” He laughs at that, pressing the button for the elevator. “That’s one issue solved, but I don’t know what a CVS is or a PCP. Unless you meant the drug...are you on drugs?”

“Are you really that dense?! You know CVS the drugstore don’t they have them in Canada, and PCP is a Primary Care Physician… Or is all of that irrelevant in Canada with your free health care and stuff? You know what probably is don’t even answer that my intelligent smarts are getting the better of you. Basically here in AMERICA we have these things called the DRUG STORE… And there we are able to buy stuff over the counter to make us feel better. You understand that concept or is this way too advanced for you?!”

Crystal laughs again. “If it’s too much I can break it down further for you if you really want me too?! Just let me know… Or you can just stop dicking around and take me to the closest drug store…Unless you want me to beat you down in the same way that Ray Rice beat his girlfriend down in that elevator. You definitely would have had it coming I am sure.”

“I don’t think you remember how that Ray Rice tape went, he wasn’t the one getting beat. But I have no intention of doing that, I’m above that.” He said, the doors opening up and Matt stepping on, pressing the button to go to the ground floor. “We have things called Shoppers Drugmart, it tells you right in the title what it is, not one of this annoying initialisms that prompt further inquiries. Okay, so you need a drug store, I can handle that. Anything else you need?” He asks, somewhat disingenuously.

“I could use a box of tissues...and just for you to not act like a jerk today… Do you think you can do that just for one day of your life or will you go down the path of doing the same old, same old…”

Crystal steps inside the elevator as Matt follows her in and he presses the button for the ground floor. “I’ll tell you what depending on how you act today… Since I am in a really good mood I might just give you this….” Crystal reaches into her purse as she pulls out an envelope. She smiles as she holds it up firmly. “What this is, is what I hold against you. A counter contract to the one of me blackmailing you. You act right… I won’t do anything to throw your secret out there… Hell if I do you can by all means sue me get yourself a load of money and ruin me if you wish… Sounds like something that might peak your interest don’t you agree?!”

She grins wickedly as her nose begins to twitch.

“All you have to do is A… is A… is Ah…..”

Crystal nose begins to seriously bother her as she looks for a way to stop herself.

Matt’s looking at the envelope, wanting to reach reach out and grab it, but thinks better of it. “I can try and be nice, shouldn’t be that hard as long as you’re not trying to...Crystal? What are you doing?” He asks, wondering why she keeps repeating herself, looking up at the top to see they were still several floors up from the ground.

Crystal couldn’t control herself as she continues to go through the motions to the point Matt quickly places his finger under her nose and that calms her a bit.

“Thanks… I honestly am not trying to A… Ahhh… Ahhhh…..”

Crystal goes back into her fit as she stares blankly at Matt… Her eyes starting to get all watery. Matt’s eyes, on the other hand, were wide as they could be, watching Crystal intently. His finger feeling her nose literally quivering on his touch. The more observant person could have seen other parts of her body quivering, but he was too focused on preventing what looked to be a nuclear disaster in the making. Glancing up, he saw they were just at floor 7 now, six more to go before he could run out of the enclosed space. He pressed a little harder on her nose, trying to stop it. “Crystal...don’t do this, not now…”

“I am trying not too! You think I can control these things?” She screamed just as the elevator went down more and more floors they had finally reached the lobby. The doors had opened up and as soon the safe haven was there Crystal let the mother load out. “ACCHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” She blasted all out as the busy lobby had stopped to take a glance at the Hollywood beauty. Crystal felt so humiliated as she hid behind Matt. Hiding her belt in hope of nobody seeing her.

“Really sorry about that… I didn’t mean to do that… I really didn’t….” Crystal tried to hide afraid of what the public eye might assume of her. Matt just stood there for a moment, clearly annoyed. His ears were ringing, his finger was wet and his suede shoes were more or less ruined at this point, but he sighed and did his best to put on a brave face. “Whatever, just keep quiet and lets go.” He reached behind her for her hand and started to walk through the lobby, making a beeline for the door.

Crystal followed him as the two made their way for the door but as soon as they did countless paparazzi following were trying the best to stop the two.

“Mrs. Millar care for an interview?”!

“Mrs. Millar care to talk about your upcoming match with Melody Grace?!”

“NO! NO! NO! Just leave me alone!” She screamed back as the two forced their way through the roaring photographers and interviewers until they made their way outside. Crystal sighed as she adjusted her title again glaring daggers at Matt.

“Now what’s the plan?!” She tapped her feet on the ground impatiently.

“Well the plan WAS to get in the car and take off, but now I’m feeling a little trepidatious about getting into a car with you like this, so I’m thinking walking to the drug store might be a good idea, now. Nice open spaces, how does that sound?”

He was pretty sure she wouldn’t want to do that, but he had to ask as the group started funneling out of the hotel lobby towards the two of them.

“Fine let’s go… Running helps….” Crystal took off her heels as she held them in her hands as she handed Matt her championship. “Here you can hold this… It’s a little heavy for me to walk down the street in. My hands are filled with my heels and handbag…” She said with a wicked grin. Matt just takes the belt and shakes his head. “It’s almost like I told you not to bring this. For someone who was literally hiding behind me at one point, you would think bringing things that make you stand out would be a bad idea. It’s bad enough your hair is purple and you’re wearing pants that make your...well nevermind, the point is, you’re sticking out.” He starts walking down the street, not even sure if he’s going the right way, no idea where the closest drug store is.

Crystal grins as she looks at Matt. “Hey I can’t help the way my butt fits in certain pants. It just has a mind of it’s own to stick out, but…” Crystal looks down at Matt grinning. “That’s not the only thing that is sticking out… If I didn’t know any better I would say you were extremely happy to see me today. Consider this a first…. Didn’t know you have it in you to find me attractive Matt. That bring a smile to my li ACHOOOOO” Crystal sighs as she wipes her nose. Matt shudders again.

“Oh yeah, you’re attractive.  I especially find your runny, red nose to be irresistible, especially when you rear back and use it to wake the dead.” He rolls his eyes, not even bothering to look over at her.

Crystal slaps Matt hard against the back of the head as she shakes her head in disgust. “Go hail us a cab… I am not walking that far… Also keep it up I just might fire Chloe and make you my personal assistant…” Crystal thinks about it for a few moments as she grins wickedly. “Wouldn’t be a bad idea at all… Hurry along now Matt get us a God Damn cab!”

“A cab? My car is just back there! We can walk back and get to it…” He stops, Crystal glaring at him forcing him to sigh. “Fine, a cab it is, why not waste money while we’re here in Las Vegas.” He heads to the curb and hails a cab, taking a few minutes to finally get one. When it pulls up on the curb, Matt opens the car door for Crystal, who gets in, Matt taking a glance down at her rear as she does, hoping she doesn’t notice. He tosses the title in with her before closing the door and walking around to get in the other side.

“Where are you going?” The driver asks, Matt telling him the closest drugstore and leaning back on the seat. “Happy?” Matt asks Crystal as the cab starts driving, looking out the window.

Crystal nods with a wicked grin as she grabs her championship making sure she adjusts it as best as she can.

“Yes I am happy… It’s better to just take random cabs then to have people know what you are driving and having them follow us everywhere. You know as well as I do that makes the most sense…”

“Oh yes, I’m sure people were able to figure out what car I rented this morning already.” Matt replies with an eye roll. He had already changed cars before coming to get Crystal, not that she had asked him or anything. Just assumed he didn’t know what he was doing, he supposed. “The sooner we get there, the sooner we don’t have to worry about your little…condition.”

Crystal nods her head before she arches her head upwards. “God I feel another sneeze coming…” Crystal looks down at the ground noticing something. “What the hell is this hair on the ground?!”

The driver grins as he looks back. “Sorry about that I drove my wife’s dog to the vet today. Fluffy has been shedding a lot…” Crystal sighs as she begins to hit Matt hard. “This is all your fault for making us take this stupid cab!”

“My fault? You wanted to take the cab in the first place!” Knowing there’s no use arguing with her, he turns to the driver. “Excuse me, do you have any tissues up there with you, at least. I’m afraid she might need some soon.” As he spoke, he glanced back at Crystal who was starting to breathe in.

“Fresh out, I’m afraid, but we should get to the drug store in about ten minutes, no worries.” The driver’s kind smile was seen in the rear view mirror, but Matt was more worried about the look Crystal was giving him now.

“Ten minutes?! Matt I can’t last in this car another ten minutes… You better figure something out for us. I am a star. A true beauty I don’t deserve to be stuck in this piece of shit vehicle with all of this dog dander everywhere!” Crystal hits him again.

“And don’t you dare tell me we should have taken your care. You need to understand that a woman is always right… ALWAYS RIG… ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” She let’s it go as she sneezes loud to the point it startles the driver.

She leans back against the chair sighing in return. “...Sorry….” “Are you apologizing to me or to the back of the seat?” Matt asked sarcastically, the driver turning back around to see what that loud noise was. In doing so, he misses the red light that was telling him to stop and going into the intersection, a loud horn can be heard and the driver whips back around and swerves to miss an oncoming car, going up on the curb and hitting a newspaper stand.

“Bloody fucking hell… Can you even drive?! Come on Matt let’s just go… This driver is awful… We would have been much better getting an uber than getting a sorry ass cab…” She sighs as she steps out of the car just shaking her head in disgust.

“I will be calling your cab company… You should have been much better than that…. Come on Matt let’s GO!” Sighing, Matt just gets out of the cab, ignoring the driver who’s having a screaming match with the owner of the newsstand and heading of to Crystal. “I suppose you’re going to try and make this out to be my fault, aren’t you?”

“I am a woman it’s always your fault, but…” Crystal smiles widely as she plants a kiss on his cheek. “You played nicely today… You keep this up you just might earn yourself an envelope...Despite everything we been through no reason why we can’t cooperate right?! Well except when it comes to Madden but you want money I want money. Us being at each other’s creates money right?! Isn’t that what this is all about?!”

Crystal smiles “Don’t answer that… Why don’t you follow my lead today let me lead the way…”

Crystal could only break out into a sneezing fit as she walked away.

Crystal offers another smile as she sways her hips side to side giving him a nice view in hopes of finding a drug store. Could they co exist together? Could their movie become a success through public relations?!
user posted image