Author Topic: The End Of A Chapter, Brings New Beginnings  (Read 454 times)

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
The End Of A Chapter, Brings New Beginnings
« on: December 02, 2016, 11:20:31 PM »
 Crystal’s Blog
Feeling: On Top Of The World
Entry Name: On top of the World

Hello all of my beautiful stars and starlets. All of my blossoming roses I just want to say that High Stakes was absolutely amazing. It was great being able to compete in front of the Los Angeles crowd. I know SCW likes to travel  around a lot but me it honestly felt good to be home. Being in a place where the people backed me was such an amazing feeling.

I truly felt like I could have done and accomplish anything, and you know what I did. I went out there to that ring and I had an amazing time. The fans were fully behind me. The crowd all loved me and never did I think that I could enjoy hearing the crowd cheering for me.

I know everywhere else people are quick to boo me. They are quick to hate me for the stuff that I do but being home just made me feel at ease. Not only did I successfully defend my World Bombshell Championship but the crowd were in for a real treat as they witnessed me winning two End of the Year Awards. Woman of the year and most improved wrestler.

Wow… Simply wow… My journey in this company has been an amazing one. It has been filled with so many ups and downs but at the end of the day. Signing my name on that contracted was the best decision that I have ever made. SCW helped me grow as a wrestler. This company has given me the chance to succeed. All I did was reach out and grab that brass ring with my own hands, and I let my wrestling ability do the rest. I know that I am quick to bury the rest of the locker room but truthfully I wouldn’t be where I am right now if it wasn’t for the fans.

The fans that love me, the ones that boo me, just hearing them giving me something is more than enough to give me the drive that I need to compete night in and night out doing everything that I love. It’s the motivation that allows me to elevate my wrestling ability to the next level, and I thank the fans for making it happen.

After the hellacious weeks of leading into the super card the off week was such a great thing to have. Because it made way for my birthday and most of all my wedding anniversary. I just turned 29 and yet I still feel like I can do anything in this business, and as far as my anniversary goes. Thank you for everything Jonathan.

I know that me and him don’t see eye to eye at times but he is my backbone. He is the one that is behind me and I am thankful for my little English muffin. He really is amazing in his own right.

However I know that this Sunday everything comes into focus. Because as enjoyable as celebrating my birthday might have been, and it felt glorious to make it through a year with my husband. The true story will be what happens on Sunday when I have to step in the ring with Mikah.

But you know what… I am not scared of facing Mikah.

Yeah she might have had my number in the past… Okay so she might have had my number in every single match that we have ever had with one another but I have never been afraid of anything. Especially someone that I have been longing to beat for a very long time.

I feel this match with Mikah is going to be my ultimate test as a champion.

I might have made it through a Chamber of Fate match but the truth is I was well rested when I came out of my pod. It was easy for me to make slim picking of Sam Marlowe, but it still doesn’t change the fact that I have been the most consistent of bombshells in the company. I am the woman who has brought balance to this company.

I am the woman who has improved to a point that she is much different than the woman that Mikah may have wiped the floor with last year and the one she beaten earlier in the year.

Mikah may be the end all be all in the division. At least in the eyes of everyone else but when it comes to defending the Bombshell Championship. My Championship nobody has done it better than I have this year.

There’s a reason why I was named as the most improved star of the year. It’s because people have seen the growth within me. They have seen my ability reach new heights and Mikah will be in for a serious wake up call when we are stepping in the ring with one another. We both might be of similar ages. We might both be mothers and when it comes to carrying the championship we both were primed for these long extended title reigns.

But you don’t see me acting a fool and getting drunk every week like she did. You don’t see me acting beside myself unless it involves letting everyone know that I am the best.

There’s a reason why I have held the championship for as long as I have, and a reason why I am the woman of the year. It’s because I have earned my position. I have worked my entire ass off to get to where I am. I have proven time and time again that I am not a flash in the pain, and I refuse to be acknowledged as such.

This Bitch wants to try to take away the very thing that I worked hard to obtain? By all means go for it. Go out there and show me how badly you want it. Show me that you have all the tools to get back to where you were before.

I want Mikah at her best because when I beat her there won’t be any questions on who the head bitch is in this company. Nothing will be questioned. We will find out once and for all who exactly is the best. I know she is riding on the fact of what happened in the past, and yes she did beat me.

But there was a missing piece of the puzzle that was never there before. I have never been the hunted. I have never been the one with the bulls eye on my chest. It has always been the other way around, and as I have shown time after time. When my belt is at stake. I don’t lose.

I out wrestle anybody who comes for what I have and I will defend it to the end. As the Woman of the Year and the SCW Bombshell Champion. We know who the best is. You can see it for yourself but there’s one person who doesn’t believe it and that’s Mikah.

Sunday I will wake her up from her reverie, and I will personally show her that this division no longer revolves around her. We have moved on from that era and have moved onto someone else.

That someone else being me!

She may have stomped me out. She may have trampled all over me, but I always kept coming back for more.

I am the Rose that simply refuses to wither away and she will be forced to accept that on Sunday whether she wants to or not.

But the time for wishful thinking is over. It’s time to get focused to the task at hand, and cut out this wishful thinking.

Lights

Camera

Action.

It’s Showtime!!!!

Time to show Mikah why I am indeed the best…

Week 2 of Filming
Malibu, California

After a week off of filming due to the Thanksgiving Holiday and resting up from High Stakes. It was time to resume filming. Crystal was all smiles as she walked onto the sand of the private beach they had rented out for this scene. She sported a tiny bikini bottom that showed off her curvy hips. She wore her World BombShell Championship around her waist, and she was topless. Instead she held two trophies in her hand and held them up to her chest in order to cover her upper body, but in reality all she really wanted to do was to draw attention to herself. One trophy in her hand read 2016 woman of the year, and the other trophy read 2016 most improved.

Today however there were no outside spectators as Crystal didn’t want to be embarrassed by the likes of her co star or personal assistant again. She wanted to get even and most importantly let everybody on set know that she was the alpha female and that the attention should always be on her. As Crystal slowly walked on the sand she was getting whistles and cat calls from the various camera crew. The first thing on her mind was meeting with the director so that she could air out some of her own concerns. After all not only was she the leading star for this film but she had also owned the movie studio that was producing the movie.

So with High Stakes over and done with, and the whole feeling of competing in front of “her” crowd she could get back to the business at hand. Letting everybody know who was in charge which wasn’t going to be too hard. She slowly made her way to a tent that was set up. Crystal could see a refreshment table over there as well as the director that was talking to her personal assistant.

The Silver Screen Queen continued to walk as the camera crew stopped her.

“Wow Crystal I don’t know what to say damn girl…” One man in their early twenties eyed Crystal just smiling at her. She winks back as she slowly moves her trophies out with a grin.

“You wanna see my trophies?!”

The man grinned wickedly as he nodded his head in approval.

“Your trophies?! You know what enlighten me. I didn’t know this was a nudist beach but… Show me what you are working with! I bet you are going to steal the spotlight in today’s filming… Well if this is what you have planned for the shot.”

“Steal the spotlight? Hun I am the fucking spotlight! Don’t you ever forget that! As far as my trophies… They are just so amazing. So nice. So round and pretty perky aren’t they?”

The man nods his head furiously. “Yes! Yes they are you don’t have to tell me!”

Crystal pushes the trophies outwards which really gives everyone a view of her upper body. She doesn’t care as some men gather round her and look at her in awe. She looks at her two awards as she begins to speak out loud. “You know these two are really something special to me. Woman of the Year and Most Improved. You know what it reminds me of?!”

“What’s that…”

Crystal grins wickedly.

“These actually remind me of my Detroit Lions. The way that they are the best in their respective division and you could say that they have improved like none other. It’s a two for one ordeal. Not only am I like the best wrestler but I keep on improving. Who is better than me? Go on… Go on…. Or better yet what team is better than my Lions….”

“Well the Balt….”

Crystal waves her fingers. “Please… We don’t talk about an ugly black birds that just won’t shut up like certain Canadian twats who go around telling everyone to try to shut them up. Like no… Edgar Allen Poe shouldn’t left out the quotes. Nobody wants to quote no sorry ass Raven just like we don’t want to hear from my Co Star… Anyway I would love to stay and chat but a star doesn’t have time to associate with simple minded set workers…”

With that she sways her hips from side to side which draws even more attention. She makes her way over to the tent where she see’s the director for the film Johnny Bay drinking a bottle of water. She grins as she walks up to him smirking as she puts her trophies on the table as she looks right into his eyes.

“Johnny… Yes you the man with my husband’s name… Johnny baby! I believe you and I need to have a little chat about the way everything went down in our last week of filming…”

Chloe turns her attention to Crystal smiling. “Oh Miss Millar…”

“It’s Mrs. Millar… Can’t you see the ring on my finger?!”

Crystal shows Chloe her hand as she gives her the middle finger.

“That’s not your ring finger though….”

“Shut up Bitch what am I paying you for… Go run along… Go get me a shirt before I fire you so you can go work at the In & Out Burger down that road. As far as you go Johnny. That last scene was absolutely horrible. Me underwater really doesn’t do it for me. This body is supposed to be soaking up the sun. Giving the viewers some good fan service. I have hips and they need to be used properly. You see this body? You think this body deserves being in water?! Hell No! It needs oil, it needs to be admired not being used to make Matt Stone look like a fucking hero!”

Johnny doesn’t really reply to Crystal at first, being absolutely mesmerized by her standing topless in his tent. With Chloe scurrying out of the room as Crystal’s request, or rather order, the two of them were alone. “Well…” He starts, gulping and trying to look elsewhere. “I certainly see your point Crystal...but the entire movie can’t just be you in the sun, we’re not making a movie about Kim Kardashian after all.”

“And what’s wrong with Kim Kardashian besides being with Kanye West. Besides a horrible reality show which I know for a fact that I can do much better. At least she has an ass but then again.. I have a good one too. All natural of course. Look when you are quite the star like me, and my name is the one of the marquee. My name is the one headlining this movie. You need to build around your stars. Nobody wants to see Matt Stone do anything. Especially a hero. Him saving me of all people?! Come on now… That’s not even close to realistic….”

Crystal smiles as Chloe finally comes back with a tubed top and Crystal places it on. She continues to speak back to him. “Look we want to have realism in this movie. It’s been in the 60s all week, and people can sense the wind from how the waves look in filming. It would draw up a sense of being cold. Perhaps we should have my character catch a cold. Just to show that she has some repercussions from being tossed out into the ocean, and now it’s up for the hero to be there to warm her up….”

Crystal smiles. “Like you said me and Stone on the screen together would sell but just imagine him trying to really comfort and take care of me as I fight through the cold. Most women would buy into this movie especially those who would want their men at home to treat them in a certain way when they are sick. Do you get where I am coming from?!”

Johnny thought about what she was saying for a moment, on the one hand it did make sense from a logical standpoint and was certainly worth considering. “I see where you’re coming from, yes, but we’ve already been through so many rewrites Crystal, and you were the first one screaming about them last time if I recall. So why should we add in yet another re write? I think the script is good the way it is, don’t you?” He asks, looking back over at her now and being happy to see that she has a top on, now. He can actually concentrate.

“Come on… You see I just did a test right now… And you like so many failed it…” Crystal looks at her body before grinning. “As much as I loved showcasing off my two new accomplishments the real purpose was to see if I could capture your attention which I did. Your eyes were glued right on my body and you never lost sight of that. What’s one more sex scene going to hurt especially after the two detectives fall in love with one another. It would be like a pay off for the fans. They all want to see it so might as well give it to them. A strong man taking care of his sic… Scratch that… I would never be MATT’S but you get what I am saying…”

Crystal grins as she speaks some more. “On the set that’s what people want to see. They live for the sex scene. They live to see me, and they want to see a man pamper the woman. What’s not to love about this? RomCom mixed with action, and attracting some of those fifty shades of grey fanatics sounds like a win to me. It’s like we hit all of the various type of viewers. This doesn’t have bargain bin written on it. It’s what the people want Johnny. So let’s go for it…”

“Hmm, I’m not denying that people find you attractive Crystal, and yes, it’s true that sex sells, but what part of your character having a cold screams ticket sales to you?”

“Well put it like this. Seeing him cook me chicken noodle soup as I get recovered back into feeling better. You don’t think that’s a good scene? Especially when I am back to 100 percent we can go into this huge ordeal where we train and set up this thing to take the bad guys down. It could really be what’s needed to transition to the next big scene. Or at the very least if it isn’t such a big deal. It could be used for extra dvd content. Extra footage gives people a reason to preorder the special edition bluray copies. But either way we will be making money off of this idea. If not in the big box office it will be on the disc sales. That’s all that matters in the end right? Don’t you want to get bad…”

Crystal smiles at Johnny. “Besides Johnny you adding this extra scene in could be the big difference maker and using you for some of the movies that are sure to be Academy Award hits. You know the mushy stuff that gets nominated but nobody has ever watched the movie before. Isn’t that what you want in the end? To be acknowledged by the academy?! This is your ticket in order to do so…”

“Hmm…” Johnny says, thinking about the idea. “You know Crystal, I like it, but I think it’s only fair to run it by Matt before we green light it. Chloe, can you go get him?” He asks, reaching over to his phone. “Do you have lines done up for this scene Crystal? Do we need anyone extra cast? How will this affect the budget?”

“Oh no… It’s not needed at all… I mean I am sure if we can get me around some dog dander for a little bit… Or find me some cheap perfume that’s all that’s necessary. As much as I want to jill Matt we do great together, and I know his acting during the scene would be on point. You wouldn’t even think he’s acting the way he would be screaming out my name in hopes that I am okay. It would be as almost we been through this before. So go along. Let’s bring him here. This master piece needs to be brought to life.”

Crystal smiles as she waits in anticipation. “Just tell him he get’s a bed scene with me and he would jump all over the idea. Hell I’ll even ACT like I am against the idea. Give him a false sense of security into him actually wanting the scene.” She winks as she waits in anticipation for her costar to arrive.

It doesn’t take Chloe long to retrieve Stone from his trailer, walking in with Chloe moments later. “Okay, what’s all this about, I’ve got a lot of sitting around and watching television left to do before we finish this up.” Stone says, rolling his eyes when he sees Crystal standing there in her tube top and bikini bottom.

“Well, Matt, we have some exciting news. In order to make this movie seem like it’s for all ages and demographics, we’ve added another scene to filming. It’s going to take place immediately after the rescue scene where your character will be looking after Crystal’s, who’s caught a cold from being in the ocean for so long.”

“No.” Matt says quickly, not giving Johnny a chance to continue.

“Whoaaaaa….” Crystal gets close to Matt as she hugs him tightly. “What’s wrong? Johnny tell him exactly what type of scene it’s going to be. I mean you, me. Sex scene… Hands over these hips… Isn’t that what you want?!” She grins as she gets closer to him.

“Yeah Matt, it’s going to be great, you’ll be taking care of Crystal in the beginning, making sure she’s okay, all the ladies in the audience will love that, you’ll get to seem like a caring and loving person, and best of all, you’ll get to be in bed next to this lovely woman, it’s perfect!”

“Perfect?” Matt questions, raising hi eyebrow. “What’s perfect about it? We already have scenes like that in the film and none of them require her to be sick. She can’t even act sick, unless you count mentally, and then it’s just her natural state!” he says, pushing Hilton back.

“Hmm….that is a point. Crystal, do you think you act like you have a cold, convincingly?”

Crystal pushes Matt back as she stands her ground. “He’s just mad because he knows that I would kill in a scene like that. Like I said don’t overdo but if we can get some cheap perfume or something like that. You will get such a high quality performance from me. I don’t understand why Matt is so afraid of the scene.” Crystal teases as she looks into his eyes. “You aren’t afraid of a girl sneezing are you? The almighty hunk of a man who finds himself being over arrogant. Isn’t afraid right? RIGHT?!” She says back as she draws close to him. “Besides we did that entire jet ski scene so what’s wrong with me having some say about one small scene?! It shouldn’t be that much of a big deal!”

Matt just stares at her for a moment, knowing what she’s doing. “Afraid? Of course I’m not afraid, I’m Matt Stone, damn it. I don’t see what we need any perfume for though, if you’re such a great actress, why do you need props?” He fires back, deciding that Crystal acting sick would be okay as long as that’s what it was, acting.

“Of course I can act sick! Although having perfume would be my form of motivation! Don’t you know how these movie things work Stone?! Or are you that much of an idiot? You really want to question my acting ability?! I know for a fact that I could nail that scene like my life depended on it.  I would knock it right out of the park without any effort really.”

Crystal points at herself. “Because that’s what actors know how to do. Johnny i know you wanted to add it to the script but what if we just used some improv. Make it more authentic that way you capture good quality authentic feelings on film. That could be the real winning factor in all of this.”

“Hmm, improv, I like that.” Johnny says, thinking. “Alright, this is what we’ll do. Crystal, give me a bit of acting here and if I like what I see, we’ll add the scene. That sound fair everyone?” Matt opens his mouth to protest, but before he does, Johnny interrupts. “Perfect!”

Crystal wraps her arms around Matt’s waist as she looks into his eyes. “Thank you so much for rescuing me out in the ocean! I thought I was a goner but….” Crystal tries to itch her nose and she lifts her head up. “A..Ac… Ach….” Before she could force a sneeze Matt places his finger under her nose to stop her. He seems rather annoyed at this whole thing, but for the sake of proving that Crystal can’t act, he plays along.

“But of course Emily, it was all I could do to bare seeing you in trouble, I just had to do something, anything for you. Nothing was going to keep me from getting you home safe, you’ll always be safe with me around. That’s what partners are for, after all.”  

“Oh Michael… I don’t know what I would do without you…. I….” Crystal stops as she takes a long sigh before she reaches her arms upwards and places them around his neck. “I think I want us to be something more than partners. I… I….” Crystal arches her nose up as she prepares herself for a sneeze.

“We can be anything you want us to be. Emily, since the first day that I laid my eyes on you, I knew you would be the person I wanted to spend the rest of my life with. Your eyes, your body, your mind, it’s all I’ve ever wanted in someone. Emily, I love you.” Matt delivers the lines quite convincingly, especially since the lines weren’t written down anywhere and just came right off his head.

“And I love you too Michael. In more ways than you could ever imagine. Come… Why don’t we take this inside my house. I am still soaking wet and could use changing into something more comfortable before I catch a….” Crystal can’t control herself as she lifts her head back and ends up sneezing all over him.

“I am so sorry… I really didn’t mean that…” Crystal says trying to look compassionate while deep down she was all smiles for what she just did to him. Matt looks absolutely disgusted while Johnny looks amused.

“Cut!” He calls out, clapping. “That was great, not only do we get the feelings in there, but the comedy is there as well, I love it! Crystal, you were great, you think you can do that again?” He asks, delighted as Matt frantically looks around for something to wipe himself off with.

However Crystal is in her own little world as she keeps her arm locked as tightly as she can around him. As she never heard the cut world and instead keeps on smiling. “Matthew I love you so much…” She says as she pulls him in closer and plants a passionate kiss on his lips before she slowly opens her eyes backing away. “Oh… So so sorry… I…. I don’t know what came over me.”

Matt is taken completely by surprise and has no idea what’s going on by the time Crystal has pulled back from him. He’s about to open his mouth before he’s cut off by Johnny. “That was marvelous, that’s the passion we need to see on the big screen to really get those tears coming out of the audience. Well done you two, the scene is a go, for sure!”

“What? Huh? Hang on a second…” Matt is trying to wrap his mind over everything that’s happening from Crystal kissing him to sneezing to Johnny approving the scene, none of this is how he planned it.

Crystal smiles as she looks at Matt with a smile. “What’s wrong? It’s acting. To be more precise improv Matt… You are supposed to handle whatever comes your way no matter the situation. If you were expecting just a sneeze well I have more surprises than just that…”

She winks at him grinning. Matt shudders at the thought, but Johnny is loving this. “Perfect, we’ll get everything set up for shooting tomorrow, I can’t wait. I’ll let the makeup people know right away, Crystal we’ll need you in that chair first thing to get you looking all sickly. Oh this is going to be great!” Johnny says, getting out his phone and walking out of the tent to make his calls, leaving just the three of them.

“I know what you’re doing.” Matt says one Johnny has left. “It’s not going to work, I’m still going to be the star of this show and after this, everyone will be offering me the roles, not you.”

“And what is it that I am doing Matt?! Please tell me because you are standing there like you know but you been clueless for like the past seven months. So do I have to spell it out for you?!”

Crystal leans in closer to Matt noticing that her assistant is standing right there. Crystal sighs as she turns her attention to her. “Chloe why don’t you go run along and get me a tissue. I need to blow my nose…”

Chloe just sighs as she walks away and a few seconds later she returns with a tissue but Crystal grabs Chloe’s free hand and blows her nose right into her free hand. Chloe seems to have an expression of horror as Crystal shrugs her shoulders.

“What?! Don’t look at it like it’s disgusting. I did you a favour. You got touched by a Silver Screen Queen. Now run along go get yourself cleaned up, and don’t return until you have done so…”

Chloe storms away disgusted as Crystal looks back at Matt. “Now where were we?!”

“That was disgusting...I’ll never look at her the same way again.” Matt remarks, shuddering again. “And I believe you were in the middle of calling me clueless. Something that I assure you I’m not. Just because I don’t care about what you think doesn’t mean I don’t know it, does it?”

“And know what Matt?! What do you think I was going to say?!” Crystal crosses her arms as she gazes up into his eyes.

Matt thinks for a moment. “Clearly you were going to say that you’ve always thought I was the better actor.”

Crystal just shakes her head as she pushes Matt as hard as she can in the chest. “Why is it that men have to be such big jerks at times! I wasn’t even acting you idiot! I like you Matt! Okay Crystal Millar absolutely likes you!”

Crystal let’s a long sigh out as she catches herself and speaks some more. “And yes I know it’s weird. I was caught for almost having an affair with you. Sent to a hospital but I would do it all again. It drives me insane that even in the wrestling world all of these other couples can get nominated for best couple but Jonathan and I couldn’t even get on the ballot. That’s because we might be married in name but we really aren’t a couple. He spends more time playing pokemon with my daughter than he does me…”

Crystal pushes Matt even harder than before. “But you! Whether it’s being picked on. Being called out constantly. Or having to fight for you whether it’s against a crazy ex of yours or even my personal assistant. Don’t you notice I always come back and fight for you. I always come back to you. Can’t you see the writing on the wall?! Or are you really too much into yourself that you couldn’t see it!”

Crystal pushes Matt again and again. “Men are such jerks at times!”

Matt’s being pushed farther and farther back by Crystal’s seemingly random outbursts. “What the hell are you going on about? How could you possibly think for even a second that I would give a damn about how you feel towards me? I’ve been telling you for months, I’ve been trying to ruin you for months and in your head, you think ‘Oh that Matt’s just trying to get my attention, he must fancy me!’. You’re insane! How you managed to do anything is completely amazing to me. I mean, it’s no wonder that you like me, I’m amazing but as far as you’re concerned? You’re not even worth a second glance, missy.”

“But I won’t be disrespected…. Especially by you no matter how much I have feelings for you…”

With that Crystal lifts her hand up as she plants a wicked slap right against his face. She turns her back on him as she grabs her two trophies and proceeds to head out towards her trailer.
user posted image

Offline Crystal Zdunich

• View Profile
    • Crystal Millar
The End Of A Chapter, Brings New Beginnings
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2016, 11:21:21 PM »
 On Camera

The cameras come into focus and as they do we are treated to the sight of Crystal Millar. Something seems really different about her. Maybe it’s her demeanor. Maybe it’s due to the fact that she has her wrestling gear. Crystal is standing in a wrestling ring. Hanging over a set of turnbuckles is her World Bombshell Championship. Inside of the wrestling ring in her corner are respectively her SCW Awards for this year. The awards for Most Improved of the year as well as her Woman of the Year awards, Crystal takes this moment to glance at all three as she lets a deep breath escape her lips. It isn’t long before she starts smiling as she speaks into the camera.

Crystal: “Hello everyone and honestly thank you for this moment for joining me today. This year has truly been a blast to me and as I stand here in my own personal wrestling ring. I have come to the realization that this has truly been my year. I can remember it as if it was yesterday. In the middle of 2014 I Crystal Hilton decided to sign with SCW. I put my name on the dotted line and was going to carry on my father’s legacy. I represented the school of Pedro’s Gimnasio and I represented everything that my father wanted me to represent.

Crystal just stands there as she takes a long deep breath. Her eyes slowly move down to that of the wrestling mat but it isn’t long before she slowly arches her head back up and gazes back into the camera again.

Crystal: “I know on paper it looked as if I wanted to represent the school, and do everything I could to bring honor back to my roots of Mexico. But truth be told the real reason why I wanted to compete under a mask is because I wanted to hide the woman that I become. It drove me insane every single day. Everybody kept questioning how Crystal Hilton was a big deal in 2011. How she was the cream of the crop. The best of the best, and it always followed up with the question of what happened?!”

Crystal slowly begins to form tears in her eyes as she lets them roll down her cheek and hit the ground below.

Crystal: “What happened to old Crystal Hilton? Where did she go? How did she fall so far from grace? To be honest I hated that question because that’s all I ever heard. I didn’t know how to answer that question. I always just ignored it as best as I could and tried to play it down. But eventually I kept on losing and playing it down wasn’t an option any more. So instead of trying to defend myself I decided to run. I decided to start fresh and SCW gave me the platform where I could do so. I put on the mask and it wasn’t about bringing that level of star power every night. It was more about fighting to my heart’s content. Simply doing what I had to do in order to wrestle without any form of stress.”

Crystal shook her head sighing as she spoke some more.

Crystal: “Yet as hard as I tried to keep myself hidden it pained me to hear the likes of Amy Marshall still talking me down. Talking up stories of how Every Man’s Fantasy bullied her. How she hated Crystal Hilton and Zelda Knite because we had represented everything she hated in the wrestling world. If I wasn’t in SCW it probably wouldn’t have affected me. I probably wouldn’t have known to be honest but it was right there slapping me in the face, and that’s when I knew I couldn’t hide behind the mask anymore. The mask wasn’t about doing what my father had wanted me to do. It was about me trying to stay in seclusion. Trying to secrete myself from being noticed but as I heard the name of Hilton being thrown into the mud. I just knew I couldn’t tolerate it anymore. So that’s when I decided to free myself from the mark. That’s when I decided to take the mask off and show everyone that Crystal Hilton was right there ready to fight. I had to showcase that she was eager to make a name for herself again and she would get to the top.”

Crystal nods her head in agreement as she passionately nods her head as she speaks some more.

Crystal: “That’s right. I know it took a while but eventually after all of the times I got denied by Natalie McKinley in my career. After watching all of these other women who came into the company around the same time that I did, Natalie Mckinley, Electra Styles. Finally I became good enough to take that title right away from Natalie. It was such a great time for me. I know I said some words that I probably might have regretted but I had actually done it. I actually became a champion in this company and the only person I had to thank was of course myself.”

Crystal smiles wider as she takes a pause and begins to speak again.

Crystal: “However as great as I was. Because everyone knows I am great. I guess I got too full of myself because when I wasn’t expecting it that’s when Keira decided to use her prize and she took away my Roulette Championship. She ripped it right out of my hands and I couldn’t do anything about it when she beat me in the rematch. I guess that became a low part in my career because from there it was about getting beaten by the Angel Clan on a weekly basis. It was about being out of the hunt. I might have beaten Mercedes Vargas to throw my name back into the mix. I may have worked my way back up into facing you, and when I did you beat me. When I challenged you again I got beat. When I was ousted out of the company’s biggest bombshell tournament, you were there to successfully win the entire thing.”

Crystal keeps pacing around the ring as she looks deeply into the cameras again.

Crystal: “Not only did you win it but you managed to beat opponents that I haven’t been able to beat. You picked up an extra title on the way and became Bombshell and Roulette Champion all at the same time. That in itself is impressive. You deserve an applause for your 2015. While I was all over the place trying to figure myself out. Trying to deal with my father’s death and preparing for marriage. You were kicking ass and taking names. You became the company’s biggest Bitch and you enjoyed every minute of it. But when 2016 had hit and you picked a handpicked opponent. You had ended up losing everything. It was gone at my Bloody Valentine 2. Yet a star such as myself wasn’t even on the fucking card. What happened?!

Crystal points at herself as she paces around the ring.

Crystal: “I busted my ass like everyone else. Hell tot eh start of the year I went undefeated but I guess it just wasn’t taken into consideration. So to make my way. I EARNED my place at the top. I won the Blast From The Past Tournament with Despy.. I took down competitor after competitor, and it really didn’t matter who I went up against. I had beaten them all. You however sat on the sidelines because you chose to do so. You might have won a match here or there but the reality is that my star was rising to new heights, and I slowly started to become the face of the division. I did things in this company that got me noticed and people started to pay attention. The moment that I disowned Despayre is the very moment that all eyes were glued on me. Which included you, women were coming out of the woodwork in order to challenge and shut me up. I know for a fact you were the main ones because you didn’t like what I had become. You didn’t like the way I smiled after disowning a close friend of yours. You didn’t like the way I conducted myself and you wanted to stop that.”

Crystal waves her finger at the camera.

Crystal: “You know what I call that Mikah? It’s all a bunch of bullshit. Yeah you did beat me but I never stopped doing what I had to do. That lost didn’t straighten me out in the way that it was meant to do so. I talked even more shit. I made the entire division about me. Everybody had to watch the void you left in the division be replaced by Sam Marlowe beating you. Losing the belt to Vargas, just for her to get it back again, everybody got accustomed to the Bombshell Championship game of hot potato. I know it was sickening because it devalues the championship. It shouldn’t be passed around back and forth. It should be maintained and upheld by a true champion. A champion such as myself, and that’s exactly what I did.”

Crystal grins widely as she points at herself.

Crystal “That’s right! I brought prestige back into this division and I carried this division on my Goddamn back! Yet where were you when my reign started off?! You want to know where you were?! As soon as I won the championship were talking out of your ass because you felt like the belt wasn’t worth your time because I had it. You felt as if fighting me was beneath you and it didn’t hold your interest. Yeah you did beat me in a non title match in one of my earlier months as a champion. You beat me straight up no less. Just to show you still could be that force. You still had what it took to be in the division, but you know what happened?!”

Crystal can’t help but chuckle as she shakes her head in disgust.

Crystal: “Wrestling became an afterthought to you. You didn’t really care about your career. You were only concerned about marrying Drake Green. Your focus was only on Drake Green. Your stupid movie star of a husband, which by the way his movies suck when compared to mine of course. But your biggest focus of the year was having this over the top pretentious wedding on our cruise ship during Summer XXXtreme. It drove me insane. It was absolutely stupid because you were in the biggest match of your entire career! It was the biggest Bombshell match in the company’s history and yet your focus was elsewhere. There’s nothing wrong to it honestly. In 2015 my focus was all on my future husband too. I was focused on my wedding and getting married that I started to neglect my own career.”

More smiles escape from Crystal’s mouth as she speaks some more.

Crystal: “But when I did get married was it a big ordeal? Of course it was. We are talking about MY wedding but it wasn’t cliché. It wasn’t the usual let me do it in front of my wrestling peers to show off how great I am! Let me do it during a wrestling weekend! No I did it away from the company because I didn’t want to take away from a show, and you did the opposite. People were all giddy about your wedding when all of that attention should have been on our Chamber of Fate match! But it’s whatever because at the end of the day I was the one to walk out victorious. I was the one to pull out the big win when I needed to the most, and I had shut down the entire division in one night. I took out five other competitors yourself included and proved that I am in fact the best bombshell in this company today! The story of Mikah and everything that you were are becoming an afterthought. This company is becoming Crystal Millar focused and there’s nothing wrong with that! Just look at me. I have the Charisma. I have the championship people are lining up to face me, and after taking down everyone at a Super card. Taking down Keira, Jessie Salco, defending against Vargas on a Climax Control. I continue to show that I am a fighting champion with every passing month, and nobody has been able to tell me differently.”

Crystal walks over to the ropes and she grabs her White Championship off of them. She takes a long glance at it before she places it over her shoulders and cracks a very wicked grin. She pats her championship as she continues to smile.

Crystal: “You see this championship around my shoulder?! This is my best friend in the whole wide world. We do everything together. We go to Comic Conventions together! She is with me when I film movies on my set. Wherever I go the title follows me and that’s because I love being a champion. It’s the one thing that always brings a smile to my face. It needs some wonderful TLC and I am the one that is meant to give it to her. Even her sisters should be treated well but when you had won her sister Rouley… World Bombshell got upset because you repeatedly told everyone you wanted to throw her sister away in the trash. It wasn’t important to you and I guess being a champion wasn’t either.

I am not saying you aren’t a talented wrestler because the facts speak for itself, people still to this day have wet dreams about the way you carried the division. About your nine month reign and how you did this and how you did that. Honestly bravo to you, serious that’s a great accomplishment. But at the same time as much as you were representing this company as its champion. You were always quick to want to leave the city you were competing in. You always wanted to go back to New York and get out of town. Why are you so quick to be on the move? Are you really that bothered to be a champion? I can’t afford to do that kind of crap because I love my position to much. I love when the fans boo me because it gives me more of an incentive to stay int own.

Arrange some meet and greets so that people will KNOW that I am the champion. I like all of the aspects that come with the territory of traveling to new places and being a woman that people loathe. It has the opposite effect for me. But I understand. That’s just how you were. Quick to leave town get hooked up on the booze and continue with your meaningless life. I know things are going good for you now. You have the husband. You becoming a better person but not every story has a storybook ending, and you aren’t deserving of one by any means.”

Crystal just shakes her head with a disgusted expression on her face as she continues to speak.

Crystal: “You want to know what this is about. This isn’t about you wanting to get your belt back for the sake of being on top again. It has nothing to do with it. What this is really about is you having an ego trip because the division isn’t centered around you anymore. You have become simply the shadow in my spotlight, and the thing about me Mikah is I am not one to share that spotlight with anybody. Especially not you of all people.

I come across as a bitch but at least I do so for the sake of the company. When Celeste, Natalie and I formed our little group a while ago, you know the group that came to be with the intention to take you down a peg. To take the focus off of you! Celeste had to leave, and Natalie left the company for a while but I have never strayed off of that course. I have challenged you multiple times and the reality is I am not afraid of you. I have never been afraid.

In order to be the best in the business you have to beat the best. So that’s why I could challenge you a thousand times because it never gets old to me. The day I beat you that’s when I know my job has been done. That’s when I will know that I really am as great as I know I am. You however it took you this long to all of a sudden want your championship back.

It took you this long to want to get right back into the fray and for what purpose?! Like I said earlier it because you are an attention whore, you want everything that I currently have right now.

And the funny thing is I am still getting better with every single passing match. I have never stopped improving. Match after match I keep on getting better and better, and what I have to show for it is this.”

Crystal walks over to the corner where she picks up her most improved trophy. She smiles as she holds it in her right hand and keeps an eye on it.

Crystal: “Out of everything I could have won this year this really means the most to me because it shows growth. It shows development and it means that everyone knows my ability keeps growing to new heights. At the just turned age of 29 I am still showing signs of evolving to keep up with the times. My improvement has led me to this championship and more importantly I believe I just passed Delia Darling to be number two all time on the longest reign list. That’s impressive.

And the real reason for you wanting a rematch Mikah isn’t for the belt. You want eyes to be focused on you. Already you are on Twitter trying to chat it up with Despy and Simon Jones. Trying to tell people to come to watch Climax Control so that they could witness history, attend the one after for the big celebration. Bitch I think you are counting your chickens way before they even hatched. In reality you are going to be very disappointed when you realize the only thing you are left with are broken egg shells and there is yolk all over the floor.

That’s going to be all on you. What you really hope to accomplish is to stop me in my tracks. Me passing Delia means that there’s only one more goal for me to aim it now. It’s of course you Mikah. Nine months and while that’s a long run it won’t mean anything when I break it, and I will break it just in the same way I am going to break you on Sunday night.

I fully understand it. In the past you have beaten me. You have always beaten me and I have never beaten you before but what I find funny about the entire situation is that when you did beat me. You were the one that was the champion. Or it came after I won the Blast For The Past tournament or when I was champion but it was a nontitle situation.

Now that my title is on the line I will be damned if I lose it to someone such as you. You don’t even want this title. You just want the status that goes with it. You just want your friends to be all over you just like they are already are. You don’t want everything else that goes with it.

But I on the other hand may be the biggest bitch in the world. Which by the way you might want to drop the whole Queen Bitch thing, nobody is as big of a bitch then I am in this company. Just saying.

But tell me Mikah do you think you have what it takes to beat me when it means everything to you? You think you have the ability to just stop me? I have been on an absolute tear. I have beaten every single challenger that has lined up to fight for my title and now that the title is on the line why would you be any different Mikah. While I respect your talents truth be told I hate you as a person. I hate the fact that you can demand wanting to compete for the title. Win a match and automatically be placed into this position. I hate everything you stand for in this business, and on Sunday I am going to send you back to where you belong.

At the bottom and back of the line.

Crystal chuckles as she walks over to the corner and grabs her other trophy. The one that reads Woman of the Year. She smiles as she stares at it before she is holding both trophies and her championship over her shoulder.

Crystal: “And this trophy is for being the woman of the year. It means during this year I was the best of the best, and everyone respects me as such. It’s really a damn shame. When you were World Bombshell Championship and you were making noise for nine months as a champion. People didn’t respect it. Amy Marshall won this prestigious award over you. As a matter of fact do you have anything to show for those nine months?

I on the other hand have everything. I am the most improving star of today. I am the best woman in the division and come this Sunday. This chapter of Mikah rising back up is going to be introduced to the reality of what I have become in this division. Introduced to the Crystal Millar that fights away all challengers and she will do whatever it takes to defend her belt.

You are the only thing that stands in my way of being acknowledged as the very best and I need to turn you away from the title. Not just for the sake of me but for the sake of everyone who hated your championship reign. I represent the entire division and now that I have stabilized and have been rolling through everyone. I want to keep on fighting and proving that I am the best.

So that I can fight the likes of Melody Grace who stated she wanted a shot.

So I can fight Alexis Edwards who wanted a shot. So that I can beat everyone that might pose a threat to this title so I can go down in history of being the best.

It pains me to know people actually wanted to see a Delia and Mikah encounter. Or this person and that person! Just stop that! The only one who even matters is the person with the title, and as I shown in the past when this title is at stake. I always come out as the champion. Five consistent months as champion seems like a great time period to be a champion but why not add five more.

Why don’t I just go into Climax Control and beat you to solidify my own place in this company’s history and showcase to the world why I have all of the ability to destroy your reign with the belt. I am sick and tired of seeing it in your Twitter bio that you are the longest. Sick and tired of reading that you are the Queen Bitch.

I am just sick and tired of you as a whole and on Sunday it all comes to an end.

On Sunday I finally get over the hump that is you, and on Sunday I will smile as I proudly hear the words AND STILL YOUR SCW WORLD BOMBSHELL CHAMPIONSHIP CRYSTAL MILLAR!

It’s about this title, it’s always been about being the best and while I continue to improve and get better. You will simply be nothing more than an after thought.

ALL HAIL THE SILVER SCREEN QUEEN!!! This is my Queendom and I am here to defend it at all costs! Even against you Mikah!”

With that Crystal keeps an eye locked on  her various achievements and awards as she looks into the camera completely focused for her big challenge at hand.

Malibu California
The Next Day.

Crystal found herself sitting down inside of the Makeup tent. Melissa the lady designated to do the makeup for the movie was preparing Crystal for her big scene. She had made Crystal’s eyes baggy as she tried to give Crystal that sickly look. Crystal could only sigh as she spoke to Melissa.

“”Melissa I honestly can’t believe that piece of crap denied me. After pouring my heart out to him. He acts like none of that even mattered. I felt like he really mislead me.”

“In what way?!” She says back as she begins to make Crystal’s nose red.

“Every single week he always tries to find a way to pick on me. He always wants to surround himself around me. Even when he didn’t have too he has always been there for me and in return I have relied on it. Just like that one time I wanted to play football and instead of choosing my husband I went with Matt Stone. Yet I don’t get a thank you or anything?!

“Sounds like a lowlife. A deadbeat to be honest…”

Crystal shakes her head. “Well whatever the case. I have feelings for him Melissa. I poured them out to him. He has treated me better than my own husband has but instead of acknowledging how I feel. He would rather come off like a pompous asshole instead of.. Well you know….”

“Crystal I wouldn’t be worried about him there’s still more people out there. Besides you are married… Get your own man in check. Tell him to lay off the videogames and to give you the attention you deserve. Then you ain’t gotta worry about this…”

Crystal nods her head in agreement. “You might have a point. Our one year wedding anniversary just passed so maybe I need to really work this out with him but one thing you don’t do Melissa is cross Crystal Hilton.”

“Oh so you are a Hilton today?!”

“He played with my emotions and it’s about time I end this once and for all. Even though it hurts… It needs to be done…”

As Crystal and Melissa are speaking to one another Chloe walks into the tent. She walks over to the both of them as she is sneezing up a storm. “Sorry I am late Mrs. Millar. I just wasn’t feeling well and… I think I caught a cold from when you…”

Crystal stares back at her showing no form of empathy. “When I want? Like I said if you want to get fired. Just let me know when you want to be out of a job. I am the only way for you to ever get into the movie business and you shouldn’t forget that..”

Crystal’s eyes light up. “Wait did you say you were sick….”

Chloe nods her head as she sneezes louder. Crystal quickly gets up as Chloe is about to sneeze again but Crystal grabs her and hugs her passionately. “Wait don’t Mrs. Millar I don’t want you to catch what I….”

Chloe sneezes this time it hits Crystal. Crystal slowly wipes it off as makes a disgusted expression as Chloe looks at her.

“I am so so sorry… Please… I need this job and….”

Crystal smiles. “Don’t worry about it. I was a Bitch yesterday and perhaps I deserved it. You know what Chloe. Take the day off…”

Chloe sneezes again as she tries to cover her mouth again but it’s too late.

“You really mean it?!”

“Of course… You look like shit, and I know dealing with me takes a lot. There’s a reason why I am high maintenance. Go on go… Catch up with me tomorrow or something when you are feeling better…”

Chloe smiles as she tries to leave but Crystal hugs her tightly as she pats her on her back. “Go rest up, and maybe just maybe I might give you a raise…”

Chloe’s eyes open wide up as she leaves. Leaving Crystal with Melissa. Crystal’s all smiles as Melissa shakes her head.

“Why do you put her through so much misery Crystal?!”

“What I was being nice… Besides I can’t be evil all the time. You saw scrooged right?! I don’t want to get haunted for being this evil movie bitch… Come on finish with the nose. I have a feeling Mr. Stone is going to be in for a huge surprise today…”

At that time, the star of the movie, according to him, walks into the tent, looking at his watch. “Are you guys almost done?” He starts, tapping on his watch. “We only have one scene to do today, I have places to be, so we should get this done as quickly as possible, so all this ‘girl talk’ that’s going on can be done afterwards, yes? That way I can go do my thing and you can just be wasting your own time, got it?”

Crystal gets up as she “looks” emotionally disturbed. She walks over to Matt looking at him. “No problem Matt… Look yesterday… I was full of emotions. I may have been desperate like always and I am hoping you can forgive me. You can’t blame me for falling for someone as awesome as you right?” She she can feel something going on with her. Her nose itching as she can feel a sneeze coming but she instead keeps it hidden as she looks back at Matt simply trying to “act” in a way to make him feel like he’s won over her.

“Uh huh, yeah, sure, let’s call it that. Listen, let’s just get through this today and we can not see each other for the rest of the weekend, won’t that be great?” He nods along as if he’s trying to convince a child to agree with him, which is after all how he sees her. “Director man said he wanted us on set in five, so just finish up and get over there, okay?” He doesn’t even wait for confirmation and just leaves the tent, shaking his head.

Crystal grins as she follows him. She slowly stops as she turns her attention over to Melissa. “Thanks so much for the wonderful makeup job. I have a feeling this is going to be my best performance yet.” She chuckles as she catches up to Matt and makes her way over to the set. Today’s scene seems to be in a little cabana. A perfect place for a romantic scene. Crystal walks inside as she waits patiently for things to start up.

“Okay, so this is a little risky, going with improv, but if it works out, then it’s going to be magical. So Matt, your character, Michael, is coming by to check on Crystal’s character, Emily. You two do your thing, Matt takes care of the sick Crystal and we’re all good, right guys?” Johnny tries to set the scene, but Matt’s paying little attention.

“Yeah, yeah, be a nice respectable guy, got it, how boring.”

Crystal smiles before she takes her place on the bed.

3...2...1…. ACTION!

As the cameras are rolling Crystal slowly opens her eyes as she begins to cough. She looks around as she is unaware of her surroundings. “How did I get here? What’s going on… Last thing I remember was being thrown into the ocean and…” Crystal pauses as she speaks some more. “I am waking up here. What happened?!”

Matt walks into frame, his best concerned look on his face as he approaches Crystal, kneeling down beside her. “You were kidnapped by assassins who were keeping you, trying to pump information out of you. You were great though, held on and they just gave up, trying to kill you Emily, but I wouldn’t let that happen. You’re safe, now.”

Crystal nods her head smiling as she keeps her eyes locked on him. “Somehow in the back of my head. I kept praying, hoping that you would be the one to save me Michael. Opening my eyes and seeing you right beside me is really the only image I need to keep me going.”

She lets out a small smile as she looks deep into his eyes. “Please tell me this is all real and isn’t a dream. Show me your touch to let me know that I am in fact awake.”

Matt can feel one of the cameras zooming in on the two of them and tries not to think about the numerous things he hates about this and just pictures the dollar signs at the end. He puts his hand on her cheek, palm up and smiles down at her, using his other hand to brush off some of her hair that had been loosely going down the side of her face. “Anything, for you, Emily.”

“Kiss me Michael… This is the moment I dreamed of. I am all yours. I always wanted to be yours. Partners not just on the job but in life as well…”

Crystal grins as she can feel a sneeze coming but she just holds it inside as she grabs onto his head softly and looks deeply into his eyes. “I know I have a husband at home but you know how I always felt… I know you could feel it too… We deserve this moment between the both of us…”

“CUT!” The director yells and gets out of his chair, walking over towards the two of them. “Crystal, your character isn’t married. I know this is improv, but you can’t just change your character’s history at the drop of a hat like that.” Johnny tells her as Matt is in the background, chuckling at all of this.

“Ohhhh I am so sorry… Let’s try this again…” Crystal rests on the bed again as she checks her costume that’s on the side of it. Grinning as there are a pair of handcuffs to give off the whole cop aspect. Crystal leans her head against the bed again before she speaks out loud.

“Alright I think I can get it this time but whatever happens. Don’t yell stop, and make sure to keep the camera rolling. I think you will enjoy this Johnny!”

Crystal takes her place again as she waits for things to get back into place again.

“So where are we starting?” Matt asked, sounding annoyed that they had to prolong this. Johnny heads back to his seat, sitting down and looking at the two of them. “Put your hand on her cheek again, Matt, and we’ll pick it up in there, should be able to salvage most of that.”

“You better be.” Matt says, walking back over to Crystal. “Try not to fuck up again.” He instructs the starlet as he gets into position.

“Action!” Johnny calls from off set.

Crystal takes her place as she looks up into Matt’s eyes. “Michael… I have so many feelings for you. Words cannot describe how I truly… truly… A… A…” Crystal says as she is on the verge of a sneeze

Thinking quickly, Matt placed his finger under her nose, if it worked last night, it would probably work here as well. “Emily, are you okay?” He asked, though really he was more concerned about himself at this point than any scene.

“I… I just feel a little chilly. I guess I caught something from being underwater for so long but thank you for being my hero… Really Michael I don’t know where I would be without you in my life.” She forces herself to cry as Crystal wraps her arms around Matt’s head and plants a kiss on his lips.

“You are everything to me….” Matt smiles and wraps his arm around her back. “If you need warming up, I’ll alway be here for you Emily, I’m not going anywhere. Is there anything I can do for you?”

“Thank you… That’s exactly what I wanted to hear from you. You….” Crystal softly gets closer to Matt as she reaches the side of the bed grabbing the handcuffs out of sight. “You….” She slowly brings them to her body and she suddenly snaps his wrist as she quickly handcuffs the bedpost as well. She slides off the bed as she throws him onto it in return.”

“CUT! CUT! CUT! Mrs. Millar what are you doing?!”

“Something I should have done a long time ago… Now none of you idiots better stop the cameras! You keep them rolling because I want this to be recorded. If any of you stop anything I will make sure all of you are out of a job! You hear me?!” Crystal shifts her positions as she gets up top of Matt and pins him to the bed.

“You… Piece of shit! You hear me Matt?! You are the biggest piece of shit that I have known. Such a pompous jerk and I am going to finish you once and for all. For this past year I have done everything I could have done to advance on you. I have done things that would have destroyed my marriage. Yet you laughed at me. You mocked me and NOBODY laughs at Crystal Hilton! That’s right Hilton! You disrespected me and like they say payback is a bitch!”

“Mrs. Millar calm down…”

“Did I not say Hilton?!”

“You just said you liked being called Mrs. M….”

“Damn it Johnny just direct don’t say anything… This is my scene and I think by the end of this. We should edit this footage and it goes viral on Youtube, or maybe Twitter, Instagram. Hell we will put it everywhere. But you know what we are about to find out right now? What Matt Stone is afraid of the most… Don’t let me down Johnny this footage better be the absolute best!”

Matt’s struggling, trying to get the cuffs off, why they would have real cuffs and not gimmicked ones was a question he was asking himself as he tried to rip them off the frame to no avail. “You’re fucking crazy!” He shouted, trying to rip the bedpost off, not getting anywhere close with that. “Have you heard of a lawsuit, you Megan Fox acting bitch? If you thought you were losing money before, just imagine how all of this is going to blow up in your face!”

Crystal slaps him hard as she continues to press down on his body. “Lawsuit?! From a man who almost killed me?! From a man who left me for dead inside a bathroom with something that  I am deathly allergic too?! Let’s not talk about lawsuits when I could have pressed charges.”

Crystal smiles once again. “You see world… Matt Stone here is an asshole. He is a jerk but… his biggest fear… The man that wants everyone to shut him up. His biggest fear is a woman sneezing on him. It’s not that he’s even a germaphobe. He’s so shallow that he would dump a female if they sneezed. What kind of individual would do that to a person?!”

She points at him while looking into the camera. “That’s right he would! He would dump you in a second and that’s not the type of guy one should want and not the type you all want either. Men like him deserve to be in the gutter because they are trash. They don’t deserve mercy or anything like that. So I am going to solve this problem. It goes like this…. Watch how much he freaks out.”

Crystal feels the itch in her nose coming as she looks right at him. “A...A...A…. ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO” She sneezes loudly as she turns her attention over to him.

“I will end you” Matt threatens before Crystal rears back and sneezes all over him, Stone freaking out right after, trying his best to wriggle free. “Someone get this lunatic off of me!” He screams, looking around at everyone who’s just standing by.  “You’re all accomplices to this!”

“You see this!” Crystal smiles as she looks at Matt squirm underneath her. Her smile becoming wider and wider. “I think I feel another sneeze coming but you know how you can end this Matt… You can end all of this with two simple words. We can get back to filming. Hell get back to me paying you. Making you that true movie star. Having me exploit all of your success so that I could make money off of you. It can all be yours by saying two simple words….”

Crystal smiles wider than before. “Two words and we can finally be at peace. Hell I can be at peace and move on. Move on from this disastrous chapter of going crazy over you. Just say those words Matt… And if you mess up those two words. Then I believe torture is in order… Go on give it a try.”

Matt’s eyes narrow as he glares up at Crystal. “Sorry Ass.”    

“OH what’s that… WRONG!!!!!”

Crystal sneezes once again as she laughs about it. “You know what Matt… I think I have an EVEN better idea… I mean you really don’t want it but… You leave a girl no choice...You need to learn your lesson.”

Millar snaps her fingers. “Can someone get me cell phone and hurry it up please…” With that a few moments go by and she is handed her phone by a stagehand.  She grabs at as she presses a few buttons and places the receiver to her ear.

“Hey Chloe it’s me… I know I said you can have the day off but I could use you on the set as soon as you can. Sorry to bring you back with your head cold and everything but I promise you will get the entire next week off. Paid for it too. I don’t need anything just you….Thanks you are sucha  doll…” Crystal smiles as she hangs up the phone.

“So Matt… That would be two women doing the thing you hate instead of one. Do you still want to play this game?! Or are you gonna get it right…”

“Two? Why stop at two? Why not get everyone on set, too? Have a fucking snot party for all I care, you psycho!” Matt screams out as he tries to pull the cuffs off again. He has a flash from the Deadpool movie where the titular character cuts off his own hand to escape handcuffs, but that seems to be a different genre entirely for him.

“Matt just say the two words! It’s honestly not that hard… Look I have this on all film. There’s no way for you to win. You are trapped I could spread this everywhere…”

She sneezes again and again, and again. “You know damn well I can’t swim yet want me to do a ridiculous scene. This time everything is in my favor. So save yourself the trouble and just admit defeat.” Crystal climbs up on top of Matt as she drops her hips on his chest. “Besides you got nowhere to go… This is just about it!”

“Oh dear God! Someone get her off of me! Ten grand to the person that gets me out of here, that’s more than most of you make in a year!” Matt was getting desperate now to get out of here anyway he could, other than admitting Crystal beat him, of course.

“Matt… Oh Matt… 15 grand if you just ignore him and keep the cameras rolling just as you are…” She shakes her head in disgust as she looks down at him. “You are surrounded by my people. I closed the set off for this filming. Just admit you lost… Honestly this isn’t fun anymore… But… OH well back to it!”

Crystal sneezes again and again. As she grins going into an uncontrollable fit as she refuses to stop.

“Fine! Fine! You win, just get the fuck off me!” Matt screams out, trying to cover himself with his free hand.

Crystal let’s a wicked grin emerge from her lips as she slowly gets up. She is all smiles as she keeps her eyes on Matt as she slowly walks up to him.

“Oh Michael… Thank you so much! I don’t know what I would do without you! As much as you saved me… It looks like I saved you as well… Maybe there is a future for us after all…”

Crystal chuckles as she looks at everyone in the room. “That’s all I needed good job boys. Bonuses for everyone! Oh and someone please be a doll and find Mr. Stone a key… I don’t think we ever had any since the handcuffs were never supposed to be used to begin with. Oh well… Sucks to be him…” Crystal looks down into Matt’s eyes.

“You listen up… You remember this very image. Whenever you think of ever trying to even the odds up just remember I have this all on film. I will expose you and will make your biggest fear public. It’s not that I have to do so but I really enjoy being a bitch. From the way you tried to date my best friends. From the way you purposely got into a relationship with my ex husband’s wife. This is my way saying go Eff yourself in return. I have a contract that you signed with my movie studio which means I own you. I am free to do whatever I wish when it comes to movies for this studio. Do I make myself clear?”

She screams at him but gets nothing in return. “The correct answer would have been Crystal… But it’s fine I think we both knew that was the answer. You rest up there’s plenty of shooting still to follow. Maybe your future might have a spinoff to Magic Mike. Magic Matt or maybe just maybe we put you in a clown suit, or have you walk around in a donkey suit. You are a jackass… But the main point is you don’t ever cross me and live to tell the tale. I get even in the worst of ways and I finally win. So thank you for that...Take care Matt and it truly was a pleasure…”

With that Crystal heads out of the cabana as she looks around. “Also everyone I think we should take the week off. After all this was my Birthday week and it’s Jonathan and I’s one year anniversary. A lot of celebrating to be done. THAT’S A WRAP PEOPLE!”

With that she finally heads out. She had gotten what she wanted and it felt like it was finally over. She was a winner and damn did it feel great to know that she was on top and nobody could bring her down. Not even her biggest adversary. Not it was time to transition that same passion into the wrestling ring where she would take on her biggest adversary inside of the ring.

But with the way she was feeling nothing could bring her down, and in the end that’s all that mattered.

Hollywood Hills, California
Off Camera

After spending the day filming Crystal found herself arriving back at her home in Hollywood Hills. The Hollywood Starlet had exited her vehicle as she grabbed her championship out of the car as she headed for her front door. She was accustomed to bringing the championship everywhere she had went.  It was late in the evening as Crystal slid her key into the door. After finally closing the chapter on her arch nemesis she just wanted to rest. She just wanted to be in a place where she could focus on preparing for her big match with Mikah. She opened the door up and stepped inside her house but everything was unusually dark except the small glimmer of light that emerged from her dining room area. She took a glance in the direction and she was stunned as she saw her husband sitting down at a candlelit table.

“Jonathan is that you?! What’s going on?!”  she had called out to him as she walked over in his direction but he slowly turned the lights on just leaving enough light to set the mood. He smiles in Crystal’s direction as he replies back to her.

“What does it look like I am doing?! I know you have been working hard as of late, and sometimes I might not really acknowledge you in the ways that I should but Christina you should know that I love you….”

“Oh Jonathan….”

“I know I am not one to really talk to you that much on Twitter or I might be way too much into Pokemon Sun than you but that doesn’t mean I don’t love you. You shouldn’t ever have to think that I would let a video game come in between our relationship. You should know better than that. On top of that why would I have to tweet you that much when we live in the same house. Most of the time we are in the same room with each other, it doesn’t make any sense for me to do so when you are right there….”

Crystal just smiles as she looks deeper into his eyes. “Jonathan I…”

“Christina… You don’t have to say anything.  In all honesty I just wanted us to give one another space. When we got married we both were coming off of nasty divorces to our previous exes. Your ex was a chauvinistic pig. He treated you awfully and my ex well. She tried to take everything from me. My kids and everything else. Tee reason why I am not all over you is because I don’t want to drive you away. I know I am not really one for public signs of affection but you shouldn’t have to rely on me to look strong….”

Jonathan smiles as she looks at his wife.

“Just look at you. A World Champion, you earned some awards this year, and you did them by yourself. It wasn’t me out there but it was you. All of it was you.  No matter how much the deck has been stacked against you, you have always seem a way to fight your way through it, and that’s what I admire about you.”

Jonathan looks at the table as he shows off the wonderful spread of food.

“This is all for you and really this nice dinner serves for three different reasons, first for your birthday, second for our anniversary, and third just to celebrate your ongoing success. This is all for you and I want you to know that I appreciate you. I appreciate everything about you Crystal and I wouldn’t be anywhere if it wasn’t for you…”

Crystal is taken back as her eyes start getting all watery.

“Jonathan I don’t know what to say…”

“You don’t have to say anything. Especially seeing as you didn’t even get to open your gift yet…”

Crystal opens her eyes again. “Wait so you didn’t forget about me?!”

“How could I forget Christina… Just because I am doing so much stuff doesn’t mean I would forget our day. It’s the day we finally became one. I know November is a hard month as it is for you. It’s the month you lost your father. The month of your birthday. But just because there are horrible things that might make you feel bad. Your father would want you to remember the positives in your life…”

Jonathan shows Crystal a small box and she excitedly grabs it.

“Go ahead Christina open it…”

Crystal smiles as wide as she possibly can, her eyes seem amazed as it’s a Diamond necklace that has the word Crystal written on it. Crystal begins to lose it as tears leave her eyes. Jonathan slowly takes the box the necklace as he places it around her neck. “Simply beautiful… I figured you had enough things to hold in your hands with the way you carry your trophies about. Why not give you something to place around your neck…”

“Jonathan you really didn’t have too…”

“It may not have been necessary but you need to feel special and you deserve it. How was your day my love?!”

Crystal smiles as she thinks about it grinning back at him. “I finally closed the chapter out on Matt Stone once and for all… My focus is solely on you and trying to make our relationship as strong as it possibly can be. Jonathan I am sorry for everything that I have put you through. Sorry for….”

“Christina… You don’t have to say anything to me… After all marriage is for better or for worse. Everything isn’t rainbows and sunshine. We will get into our share of fights. It’s only natural but the true thing that makes our marriage authentic is that we both can come to an understand that we can still be together at the end of it… Look at us I would say we have done a wonderful job at doing so… It’s been a year Crystal… A year of us being together. A year of us fighting through it all. Yet we have made it…”

Crystal nods her head back at her husband.

“We certainly have, and I want us to make through another one Jonathan…”

“And we will…You don’t have to worry about that… Come on let’s have some dinner and make a toast to our wonderful marriage and hope we can have many years to follow…”

Both of them sit down at the table. Jonathan looks into Crystal’s eyes as she glances back at him. They keep their eyes locked on one another never losing sight of each other. After a few moments go by they both raise their glasses up into the air as Jonathan begins to speak.

“To my wonderful wife, and our beautiful relationship. They we can enjoy many years together, and that my wife can keep on growing as a wrestler and showcasing that she is indeed the best in the world.”

Crystal nods with a giggle as they tap their glasses against one another and begin to drink the wine together. Jonathan places a hand on her hand as he smiles into her eyes.

“I love you Christina…”

“And I love you Jonathan….”

The two draw close to one another as their lips touched and they start kissing one another, and it’s on this that we finally fade out on.

user posted image